The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello my Simming friends! Welcome to my lot showcase thread. :smiley:

As the title stated, my name is Ryan and I am from the Philippines. Everyone called me Rye because this is the short for Ryan. Yeah, I know the real spelling is "RY", but with an 'E' at the end looks very cool for me, ha! B) Anyway, I became in love with The Sims series since the first game, but didn't got a chance to join the official community until The Sims 4, and this game really gave me some building skills.

In this thread, I am showcasing all my The Sims 4 residential lots, community lots, and rooms that I uploaded to the gallery. You can browse my creations by typing my Origin ID, RyeCris16, or use #RyeCris16 (Only exists on new builds after Creepy Creekside Manor. Past builds will be #RyeCris16 if editing a description is possible.) upon searching.

Comments, constructive criticisms, and revising suggestions are always welcome in this thread.
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Simming! :smiley:

Latest Announcement: None so far
Updates:
* 4/11/15 - All picture of my builds (except my first three starters) now have shadows.
* 4/14/15 - Index list of lots now updated. If you see a :star: after a lot name, this means it has been faved by Maxis.
* 10/26/15 - From #RyeLots, #RyeRooms, and #RyeSims, Now I merged it as one #RyeCris16 so it won't be too hard to search individual tags per category. If an Edit Button on a description exists, past creations will be #RyeCris16 as well!
EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
Post edited by RyeCris16 on

Comments