Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

1424344454648...Next

Comments

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hi Simming friends, after of long months without my creations, I'm finally back for a new build and a revamped showcase description. :smiley:
    For the next build, it's a traditional home that I have worked on since September. This one is a Spring-themed garden home. It is perfect for a small family with up to three pets.
    This is also my first build using Seasons and also, my last build for 2018. Hope you enjoy and Happy New Year, everyone! :smiley:

Lot #52: Springy Gardens
    Lot Size: 40X20
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Backyard Stuff, Laundry Day, My First Pet
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Welcome to Springy Gardens, a Spring-themed garden home perfect for a family with up to three pets. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each bedroom has its own pet beds.
    >Entering this lot is a lush garden with a pond out front. Upon entering the home is the small lobby. Going to the left is a living room with a study. The two doors lead to a small bathroom and a small laundry room. Going to the right is a small office.
    >Going north is a kitchen and dining room. Going outside is a beautiful backyard. Going to the right has a swing, a laundry area for nature-loving Sims. There's also a covered grill patio on north and on left is a garden with a greenhouse where Sims can grow 16 crops.
    >Going up to the second storey is a small reading lobby. Going to the left is a teens' bedroom. Each sides are based on different gender. Going south is another small bathroom. Going to north is a dog-themed kid's bedroom with an activity table and toys.
    >And going to the right is a sunflower-themed masters' bedroom, inspired by the one from my Sampaguita Estate build. This includes a radio, an easel, and a large pet bed for a large pet. There's also a small balcony outside it.
    >This lot costs §144,808 (§145,064 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings and children's drawings). This was placed on Sandy Run on Newcrest, and this is the only lot that fits with this build.

Traits: There are no lot traits for this build as I'm not using City Living items in this build, but you place any traits you want.

Credits:
    * Anfideya & Althanasia - for the custom paintings that I used in this build. Here are the download links below for those interested:
    * Paintings №18 - Anfideya
    * Easter Greetings - Althanasia
    * @Chris2fer03 & @KateEmerald - For their wonderful landscaping ideas, found from their latest builds.

Tags: #bright #spring #suburban #traditional #house #home #family #pets #garden #greenhouse #nocc #gettowork #gettogether #catsanddogs #seasons #parenthood #jungleadventure #moviehangout #romanticgarden #backyardstuff #laundryday #myfirstpet #moo #debug #playtested #RyeCris16 #Anfideya #Althanasia
    Screenshots: Please note that shots taken are in Summer season. Going on Spring made plants wore out.
    fJD7TOO.png
    rdqByPX.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Welcome back to the forums! :) It is nice to see you and your new build.
    Springy Gardens is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks great! Very nice flower box windows dormer. The front garden areas is very nice! The flowers look very pretty around the base of the tree, and the pond with the water fountains and flowers on the edge of it looks very nice. Very pretty flower beds on the edges of the home! Sims will have fun on the swings. Very nice outdoors roof covered dining patio for Sims to enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the table in the outside air. It is very nice that there is a greenhouse where Sims can enjoy growing plants undercover and enjoy doing flower arranging.
    Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The green Spring themed colour scheme of the home looks very nice. Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the living room for Sims to enjoy resting there in front of the fire watching tv or reading a book, The grandfather clock is a homely touch. Very nice study desk nook! It looks great the way the two bookcases have been placed either sides of the desk to create the nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer.
    It is great that there is a laundry room in the home. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining room. The kitchen wall texture gives a very nice look to the room area . Very nice bar stool counter for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. Sims will also enjoy sitting at the circular dining table eating a meal together as a family. The flowers on the table, floral wallpaper and flower pictures on the wall look very pretty!
    Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It is nice that there is a pretty pink colour side female half of the teen bedroom and a nice blue coloured male half of the room also. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar there. The dog themed kids bedroom looks great! Very nice sunflowers themed master bedroom. It looks very nice and sunny. The flower walllpaper is very pretty.
    It is a very nice family home! :)