Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Rye, Choco-Berry Cupcake is a Delicious build! I Love your exterior design and color choices. And your interiors are very Lovely! I enjoyed reading your colorful descriptions of the build too! :D I tried to put garland on a fence too and had the same results as you... Garland IN the ground. So I nixed the fence, lol. :p I'm not sure if I've Faved this yet, but if not, will do as soon as I get back in game. I hope you get a chance to build your little Christmas Starter before 2015! Merry Christmas! o:)<3
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited December 2014
    Rye, Choco-Berry Cupcake is a Delicious build! I Love your exterior design and color choices. And your interiors are very Lovely! I enjoyed reading your colorful descriptions of the build too! :D I tried to put garland on a fence too and had the same results as you... Garland IN the ground. So I nixed the fence, lol. :p I'm not sure if I've Faved this yet, but if not, will do as soon as I get back in game. I hope you get a chance to build your little Christmas Starter before 2015! Merry Christmas! o:)<3

Thanks @WrathofCath. :D Well, I hope I can build a Christmas-themed starter home before New Year, but personally for me, building starter homes are more challenging. While it is very fun, I need to be cautious as starter homes won't exceed the 20K budget. But I'll try. ;)
    But thanks for the complement regarding Choco-Berry Cupcake. Lots of hugs. :D<3<3<3
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Please delete.
    After the relief, I changed my mind. I'm retrieving this post, but it takes a little longer to retrieve. ;)
    No really, please delete! I'm going to revise the room soon. :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Christopher's Christmas is a very nice Christmas themed room :) The layout of the room is nice. The red patterned walls and the garlands and wreath that you have placed on them look festive and nice. The alternating red and blue curtains on the side wall creates a great look. The bookcase nook is nice, and the Christmas tree in the corner is nice for sims to see when sitting on the sofa and arm chairs there. It looks nice how you have placed the red candles in the corner area between the edge of the sofa and chair. It looks a nice warming room for sims enjoy sitting on the seats in front of the fire having a chat, listening to music from the stereo and having a read of a book. The coat and hat shelf beside the door is homely, and the menorah and clock look nice on the fireplace ledge. It is nice that you have a picture of Chris' simself enjoying spending time in your living room gift to him.
    It is a very nice room and gift :)
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Wow Rye, very kind of you! :) I do love traditional styles and your room is perfect! I love the wallpaper and the cozy feel, great furniture choices and I love the fireplace. The Christmas decor adds a nice festive touch. :) I'm flattered, thanks for designing a room for me, I hope you're having a Merry Christmas! *bro hug* ;)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely living room! I like the colours and the decor! Perfect for the holidays! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Please delete
  • Options
    I am not sure what happened or why you are apologising. You created a very nice room as a Christmas gift for a great simmer. I don't like that you feel upset and embarrassed . Simming is fun and you are a special part of the simming community. Please keep creating and posting. Everyone enjoys your builds and visiting your thread to see your WIPs and finished builds.
    Enjoy simming.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    I am not sure what happened or why you are apologising. You created a very nice room as a Christmas gift for a great simmer. I don't like that you feel upset and embarrassed . Simming is fun and you are a special part of the simming community. Please keep creating and posting. Everyone enjoys your builds and visiting your thread to see your WIPs and finished builds.
    Enjoy simming.

I completely agree with Rose, Rye. You have Nothing to apologize for! Please don't feel bad. I was looking forward to seeing that little Christmas starter you talked about! Chin up and on with your lovely building! ;)<3
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I also agree with Rose. Not sure what happened or if there was some sort of missunderstanding?
    But what you did was a nice thing, and I'm sure the simmer you did it for appreciated it :)

Calm down and keep doing what you're doing. We love having you here ^_^ *bro hugz*
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Hello again everyone.
    @rosemow @WrathofCath @Manssom thank you so much for the care. I'm feeling kinda relieved now. :relieved:

Deleting this lame situation, except the thank-you. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Wow Rye, very kind of you! :) I do love traditional styles and your room is perfect! I love the wallpaper and the cozy feel, great furniture choices and I love the fireplace. The Christmas decor adds a nice festive touch. :) I'm flattered, thanks for designing a room for me, I hope you're having a Merry Christmas! *bro hug* ;)

Hey Rye, not sure what happened but I was very appreciative of the room gift. :blush: I just arrived home after being out of town for a few days with no internet connection. I posted the reply quoted above from my phone shortly after your gift post, maybe it didn't post properly. I hope you had a great holiday and I'm sorry to hear you were worried about any negativity. Quite the opposite reaction on my end, I was very flattered and it was really thoughtful. I hope you continue to build and share with the community! I agree with Cath, Rose and Manssom, keep sharing as your builds, comments and thoughts are warmly welcomed. :blush: Hope this helps my friend, sending positive thoughts your way! :)

ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Rye, everyone can feel nervous from time to time. But most people here are very friendly and supportive :)
    Take it from someone who has been on this community for a long time. Sure there are always nasty people, everywhere.
    But that is thankfully a rare occurance here. Most simmers who hand out constructive criticism does so because the OP
    asked for it. Trust yourself and know that your work is great even if someone thinks otherwise. Because your work is a part
    of you and we appreciate that you are willing to share it with us ^_^ Hope you feel better :D
  • Options
    Sending special thoughts to you. I hope that you are feeling better. I am looking forward to seeing your next WIP or finished build :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Build-n-Share Challenge Entries:

Lot:
    * Crimson Crest - Download Link
    * Sunshine Smiles - Download Link
    * Pinky Techie Mini - Download Link
    * Little Blue Queens - Download Link

Room Challenge Entries:
    None so far

Households Challenge Entries:
    None so far
  • Options
    I will look forward to seeing your new build :) I hope that your finishing of it goes well. I hope you that you have a nice last few days of 2014.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I am not sure what happened either! You have no need to apologise or feel guilty! You are always very friendly and supportive about everyone's builds! I appreciate that! So keep on building and keep on sharing because we like to see your creations. Happy simming and best wishes for the new year! Hugs :D
  • Options
    Thanks Rye, that is very nice of you and I'm flattered by your kind words. :blush: So glad I joined the building community, the support I've received from fellow builders such as yourself constantly pushes me to challenge myself. I'm ecstatic to be considered a favorite of yours (really, it made my day!) and I look forward to seeing what creations we come up with in 2015! :smiley:

As yanti stated, you're always kind and supportive, a great quality to possess and share with the community. Keep building, posting and inspiring. I look forward to seeing your next build, I'm sure it will be creative and colorful with an awesome name!! Also, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your Choco-Berry Cupcake release tomorrow! Bro Hug! :smiley:
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @yanti68
    yanti68 wrote: »
    I am not sure what happened either! You have no need to apologise or feel guilty! You are always very friendly and supportive about everyone's builds! I appreciate that! So keep on building and keep on sharing because we like to see your creations. Happy simming and best wishes for the new year! Hugs :D
    Thanks again for the concern Yanti. I very relieved now. :) Wishing you have a wonderful New Year too! Hugs. :D
    Thanks Rye, that is very nice of you and I'm flattered by your kind words. :blush: So glad I joined the building community, the support I've received from fellow builders such as yourself constantly pushes me to challenge myself. I'm ecstatic to be considered a favorite of yours (really, it made my day!) and I look forward to seeing what creations we come up with in 2015! :smiley:

As yanti stated, you're always kind and supportive, a great quality to possess and share with the community. Keep building, posting and inspiring. I look forward to seeing your next build, I'm sure it will be creative and colorful with an awesome name!! Also, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your Choco-Berry Cupcake release tomorrow! Bro Hug! :smiley:
    You're welcome. I was so very impressed with your builds. I'm wishing you a very wonderful New Year. :D

Please see next post for a new lot. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello again my fellow Simmers! Well, Christmas has been ended, but it doesn't mean I'm going to stop building Christmas-themed lot.
    After WrathofCath's Our First Christmas, I present to you my own Christmas-themed starter home.
    This one was a suggestion from my fellow Simmer in this thread. Since I love modern architectures, I built a Christmas-themed modern home.

Lot #6: Small Christmas Modern
    Lot Size: 20X15
    Included Contents: Holiday Celebration Pack
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Small Christmas Modern is a christmas-themed modern home for sims starting out. It has one bedroom and one bathroom. This is also marked as the last lot build of 2014.
    >From the front, You'll see a snowman with a bench at the front of him. At the entrance, there's a small living area, kitchen and dining area. There's a small bookcase too if your sim is a bookworm. It also includes a blue bathroom and a cozy bedroom. And at the backyard, there's a grill and a small pool.
    >This lot costs §17,926. It suits on any 20X15 lot.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >Like I said, building starter homes are more challenging for me. It is because I need to be cautious as starter homes won't exceed the 20K budget.
    >Another challenge is because it's a starter home, I used less landscaping and decoratives, which is somewhat unimpressive. *sigh*
    >Roofing is also my challenging part of this build. I tried so many roofing options. Gable roofs failed. Curved flat roof can be good, but the ceiling graphic bug disturbed me, and I ended up doing a flat straight roof.

Credits: Andre DaSilva - for play-testing my lot. Thanks again Andre. You're the best! :D
    Tags: #small #christmas #holiday #modern #starter #nocc #playtested #RyeLots
    Screenshots:
    gjvBg52.png
    HtxbEbf.png
    More pictures here.

Warning: This lot may contain MOO'd objects. To keep the placement, you need to place it in build mode with bb.moveobjects turned on.
    Warning: This lot contains enlarged objects. To keep the placement, you need to place it in build mode.

Wish you a very wonderful New Year and I hope you like it. :)
  • Options
    Small Christmas Modern is a very nice starter home! :) The flat roofing gives it a great look. The enlarged snowman in the front outdoors nook area is nice for sims to see when they come to enter the home, and it is nice that you have placed a red coloured seat bench in front of him for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine. The wreath and garlands on the exterior of the home look nice and festive. It looks very nice that you have used the festive red and green colours for the exterior and interior walls. Nice back outdoors pool and dining area. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal at the table in the outdoors air. The red flowers on the green square of grass on the corner area of the lot is a nice touch. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. Nice sitting nook area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the red sofa with the nice sight of the Christmas tree there. They will enjoy reading a book from the book shelf whilst sitting there. Great side wall dining area. The snowflakes themed table and the picture on the dining area wall are nice for sims to see whilst eating their meals there. It looks nice that you have placed a green coloured fridge in the kitchen. The blue colour scheme of the bathroom looks nice. The wooden flooring is nice in the bedroom. It looks nice how you have placed windows on the bedhead wall for sims to enjoy sunlight coming in onto the bed whilst laying there.
    It is a very nice Christmas themed starter :)
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Hey Rye, not sure what happened but keep building! :D Lovely starter, it's extra hard to stay under $20,000 when you add a pool :#

Happy new year in advance with lots of happy simming :)
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @rosemow thanks again Rose, I so very flattered with your very sweet comments. :blush: More hugs for you! :D<3<3<3
    @Cerrydd‌ thanks for the concern and the great feedback regarding Small Christmas Modern. Well yes, it's kinda hard to stay under 20K if you add a pool, but I totally managed it to keep it under 20K even when placed in a lot. Advance Happy New Year too! Hugs. :D

Advance Happy New Year to everyone! Tomorrow, January 1st, I'm having a surprise for you. It's neither a lot, a room, nor a sim, but it's about in this thread. You have to guess what is it. ;)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    @RyeCris16 your Small Christmas modern is absolutely gorgeous. It is nice and quaint and I love the use of red and green on the exterior of the home. Love Frosty sitting near the front door and the Christmas decorations on the outside.

Have a wonderful New Year! Can't wait to see what you build in 2015.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1