Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Such a cute starter home and it is perfect for Christmas! Love the holiday decoration! :D
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Happy New Year! @RyeCris16‌ :) I will look forward to seeing what your surprise is!
    Thanks again Rose. :D
    kamb1403 wrote: »
    @RyeCris16 your Small Christmas modern is absolutely gorgeous. It is nice and quaint and I love the use of red and green on the exterior of the home. Love Frosty sitting near the front door and the Christmas decorations on the outside.

Have a wonderful New Year! Can't wait to see what you build in 2015.
    Thanks for the great feedback regarding Small Christmas Modern. I'm glad you liked the use of my exterior wall patterns and decorations. :D
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Such a cute starter home and it is perfect for Christmas! Love the holiday decoration! :D
    Thanks Yanti. I'm glad you liked my use of decorations. :D

Please see next post for the surprise. ;)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    edited January 2015
    YAHOO! Goodbye 2014 and Hello 2015!
    Happy New Year to my fellow Simmers and builders! I hope you're also having a wonderful New Year. :D

In this thread, I have numerous building plans that I'm going to work on for 2015 and beyond:
    • Lots of Indulges and Colours - This set isn't finished yet as I still have two remaining lots, plus a bonus item. I said it earlier that I'm revealing two out of four lots, but thankfully, I'm giving another lot to reveal. Stay tuned for the first sneak peek of my third lot.
    • Tutti Frutti Modern Homes - Tutti Frutti Modern was my most favorite lot among of my builds. So I decided to make a lot set related to this one. There are four lots in this set. Two of them are planned, while the rest are still thinking of. One is a starter home, while one is a legacy home.
    • Tutti Frutti Modern Rooms - I'm making a room set of this theme too! In this set, I'm building either five or six rooms. If Maxis will bring back toddlers, I'm building a nursery of it, I'm waiting. This will also be my first room set planned.
    • Tutti Frutti Community Center - I'm making another lot set of this theme as well! I'm bulldozing all Maxis-made lots in Oasis Springs Community Center and replace them with Tutti Frutti themed community lots.
    • Ryan's Starter Home Set Vol. 2 - You heard it! I'm building another batch of starter homes. In Vol. 2, I'm building four houses with most 2015 Expansion Packs and some Game Packs/DLCs applied. Similar to my previous volume, each of them are under 20K.
    • Ryan's Budget Home Set Vol. 1 - I'm starting a new volumed lot set. In this set, I'm building houses with a budget of under 50K-150K. However in Vol. 1, I'm building three houses, all for under 50K each.
    • Ryan's Modern Houses Vol. 1 - I have another new volumed set too! Since I love modern architectures, I'm building a collection of my modern houses. In Vol. 1, I'm building either three or four modern houses.
    • Ryan's Modern Rooms Vol. 1 - I'm building a modern room set too! In Vol. 1, I'm building five modern-styled rooms. This is also marked as my first volumed room set.
    • Ryan's Family Houses Vol. 1 - I have another new volumed set as well! I'm building a collection of my family houses. in Vol. 1, I'm building three family houses. A bonus item will be a kid's room.
    • Secret Lot Set Project - While it's still sitting in my list, I must admit that I haven't started this set yet due to lack of color options. I'm waiting for a color wheel for me to start a lot set project.
    • Modern A-Frame - After I was adored with A Framed Cottage by chris2fer03, I decided to build my own A-Frame styled house. But in my version, since I love modern houses, I'm building a modern-styled A-Frame house.
    • iScream - Halloween 2015 is very far, but I had already planned about building a modern styled haunted house. The architecture will be modern, while the furnishing will have some Victorian and modern.
    • Unnamed Mediterranean House - I want to challenge myself to build my first Mediterranean house in The Sims 4. I hope this attempt won't fail me.
    • There are more plans to come - While EA/Maxis haven't announce any The Sims 4 Expansion Packs yet, I'm going to make it as a placeholder.

These are my plans that I remember. Some of my unmentioned plans are unexpectedly added to my list.
    Personal Question: Which among of my plans are you looking forward to seeing most?

Plus, I updated my index page with minor grammatical changes and more fluid details. You may check it out.
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Your plans for your upcoming builds are great! :) It is great reading about what types of lots, sets and rooms that you are planning to do. I especially like your plans for your Tutti Fruitti homes, rooms and community lots.
    It is exciting to read your plans, and I will look forward to seeing the builds! :)
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Wow! Seems like you have a lot of exciting builds to be doing in the new year, I must say you are very organized indeed :p. Looking forward to see what you can create, I am sure they will be great! :)
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Ahhh Chris!! Your starter is adorable. You are such a wonderful builder. You put your whole heart in your builds. I love seeing that!

Stay sweet and Happy New Year!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Looks like 2015 will be a busy year with lots of building :D I love starter homes, so I think I'm looking forward to those the most :)
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Looking forward to your new builds @RyeCris16
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Your plans for your upcoming builds are great! :) It is great reading about what types of lots, sets and rooms that you are planning to do. I especially like your plans for your Tutti Fruitti homes, rooms and community lots.
    It is exciting to read your plans, and I will look forward to seeing the builds! :)
    Thank you again Rose. I'm glad you're looking forward to seeing my Tutti-Frutti themed sets most. :D
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    Wow! Seems like you have a lot of exciting builds to be doing in the new year, I must say you are very organized indeed :p. Looking forward to see what you can create, I am sure they will be great! :)
    Hehe, thanks for the complement regarding my plans and my layout. :D
    Cassee wrote: »
    Ahhh Chris!! Your starter is adorable. You are such a wonderful builder. You put your whole heart in your builds. I love seeing that!

Stay sweet and Happy New Year!
    Thanks for the complements Cassee and Happy New Year to you too! I'm glad you stopped by and thanks again for the complement on my starter homes. :D
    Cerrydd wrote: »
    Looks like 2015 will be a busy year with lots of building :D I love starter homes, so I think I'm looking forward to those the most :)
    Hehe, thanks Cerrydd. I'm glad you're looking forward to seeing Ryan's Starter Home Set Vol. 2 most. :D
    Looking forward to your new builds @RyeCris16
    Thanks again Kamb. Very glad you comment. :D
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Love your builds and you are a master with starters
    Love your builds and you are a master with starters

Thanks Zita, I'm flattered. However, I must admit that my first three starters were my bad attempts. Here are my reasons on each lots:
    *Black & White Modern Starter - This lot is more on traditional than modern (which I used traditional doors and windows), since I didn't know about architectural styles at first.
    *Cozy Family Cottage - Bad architectural layout, design, and poor furnishing.
    *Miniature Oasis - Same with Cozy Family Cottage.

But I appreciate with those. ;)
    edited February 2015
    Hello again my fellow Simmers and builders! I'm back for a new lot project.
    If you love cottages, I'm building a colorful cottage that is a part of Lots of Indulges and Colours.
    Today, I'll give you a sneak peek on my third lot, targeting to be my first one for 2015:
    Image deleted. Please proceed to my finished product. ;)

While the layout has already been done, I am struggling with the name, because I can't think on any color scheme. Candy Cottage can be good with pastel colors, but I don't think it would fit since there are no pastel-colored traditional furniture. :\

But at the bright side, I'm already moving now to furnishing and interior, which means, I'm almost 50% done with this project, so stay tuned. :)

Plus, I also started a thread where Simmers and builders can post their recent WIPs. You may check it out by clicking this link below:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/807857
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Your new WIP is very nice! :) The exterior design of it looks very nice! The dormers are great! The combination of the stone and other texture that you have used for the exterior looks nice. The blue colour of the exterior looks nice, and it looks great how you have used pink open shutters in the front exterior of the home and pink for some of the dormers. Very nice covered over front and back porches! It looks nice how you have done the fenced pool alcove. The flower box windows look nice. The placement of the windows in the build look nice.
    I will look forward to seeing updates of your build, and what you decide to name your home :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Love your work in progress @RyeCris16. I get stuck on names for my builds and am starting to use the name of suburbs or streets around where I work and live. It is making it easier to name builds as it is unlikely others will be naming their builds the same as I am.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Hey Chris!! WIP is looking wonderful. Names????.....Rainbow Lane, LolliPOP's Cottage, Crayola House.....Just some ideas. Have a great day!
    Toodles,
    Cassee
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Have you tried googling Cottage Names sites to see if one of the names seems to fit the build?
    Your new WIP is very nice! :) The exterior design of it looks very nice! The dormers are great! The combination of the stone and other texture that you have used for the exterior looks nice. The blue colour of the exterior looks nice, and it looks great how you have used pink open shutters in the front exterior of the home and pink for some of the dormers. Very nice covered over front and back porches! It looks nice how you have done the fenced pool alcove. The flower box windows look nice. The placement of the windows in the build look nice.
    I will look forward to seeing updates of your build, and what you decide to name your home :)
    Thanks again Rose. Very flattered to see a person who is very lovely to complement everyone's builds. Hugs. :D<3<3<3
    Love your work in progress @RyeCris16. I get stuck on names for my builds and am starting to use the name of suburbs or streets around where I work and live. It is making it easier to name builds as it is unlikely others will be naming their builds the same as I am.
    Thanks again Kamb. It is great that you named your lots from the real-life streets and suburbs. Hugs. :D<3<3<3
    Cassee wrote: »
    Hey Chris!! WIP is looking wonderful. Names????.....Rainbow Lane, LolliPOP's Cottage, Crayola House.....Just some ideas. Have a great day!
    Toodles,
    Cassee
    Thanks for complementing my cottage WIP, and thanks also for suggestions. Hugs. :D<3<3<3
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Have you tried googling Cottage Names sites to see if one of the names seems to fit the build?
    Haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the tip. Hugs. :D<3<3<3
  • Vermanitus7Vermanitus7 Posts: 52 Member
    Your christmas modern is just wonderful! I love its simple shape and colors! :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Hey Rye, hope things are going well for you in the new year! :) I have some catching up to do! I love the small Christmas starter, so festive and budget friendly. :) Looking forward to your upcoming plans, the details you've given should keep us on our toes as it sounds like you have some awesome ideas for 2015! :) Colorful cottage is beautiful, great job with the roofline. Keep up the good work my friend! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi RyeCris Your Colourful cottage is looking wonderful, I love the architecture. Looking forward to more pictures. :) Folly
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Hey RyeCris! Your latest WIP build looks beautiful, I love the elegant traditional exterior shots you have taken, the way you have designed it looks great and the colour scheme is a lovely choice too! Looking forward to seeing more soon :)!
    edited January 2015
    Your christmas modern is just wonderful! I love its simple shape and colors! :)
    Thanks for the great feedback regarding Small Christmas Modern. I'm glad you liked it. Bro hugs. :D
    Hey Rye, hope things are going well for you in the new year! :) I have some catching up to do! I love the small Christmas starter, so festive and budget friendly. :) Looking forward to your upcoming plans, the details you've given should keep us on our toes as it sounds like you have some awesome ideas for 2015! :) Colorful cottage is beautiful, great job with the roofline. Keep up the good work my friend! :)
    Thanks Chris. I'm pleased you caught-up and I appreciated your great feedback on Small Christmas Modern, my plans for 2015, and Colorful Cottage WIP. And yes, things are going well for me. :blush: Thanks again for being concern, you're such a great friend! Bro hugs. :D
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Hi RyeCris Your Colourful cottage is looking wonderful, I love the architecture. Looking forward to more pictures. :) Folly
    Hello Folly. Thanks for stopping by and your great comment on my Colorful Cottage WIP. I'm sure I'll be posting pics at the time when I'm done with my project. Hugs. :D<3<3<3
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    Hey RyeCris! Your latest WIP build looks beautiful, I love the elegant traditional exterior shots you have taken, the way you have designed it looks great and the colour scheme is a lovely choice too! Looking forward to seeing more soon :)!
    Thanks Matt, my friend. I'm glad you like my concept on my WIP. Bro hugs. :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Excellent design work on Colourful Cottage and great choice of wall textures :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Very nice lots you have here B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

masajo wrote: »
    Excellent design work on Colourful Cottage and great choice of wall textures :D
    @masajo thanks for complementing my cottage WIP. I appreciated it. Hugs. :D<3<3<3
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Very nice lots you have here B)
    @marcel21 thanks for complementing my latest shares. Bro hugs. :D