Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

thanks for Maxis FAV! - MOUNTAIN PEARL

CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
edited September 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello guys :)
for now i want to present you my crazy mushroom house...as u see in my game this house is already occupied by crazy Aunt Cookie, hyhy

but if you like it feel free to get it, my Origin ID - Cayrees :)
nice watchin :p

CRAZY COOKIE MUSHROOM

9p62iifrl36t.png

wfdadlos8j8v.png
4xpex0n1ph3c.png
qckqkny5yzch.png
s9kn7y0homv2.png

ukga24qatmlx.png
46bqtzbiaded.png
few interior photos
lpys85k4rlhz.png
smkdg0e06m2v.png
qxm0zqx7vbwt.png
a0ndape2h2e9.png

tyvm <3
Post edited by Cayrees on

Comments

• Options
    tamai187tamai187 Posts: 9 New Member
    house looks rly cute and the garden is so detailed, looks natural <3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Crazy Cookie Mushroom is a very nice home :) The mushroom shaped exterior of the house looks very nice! The roofing is great! Very nice outdoors areas! It looks so very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants! The flowers and rocks around the water fountain look very nice! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. The enlarged lady bugs that you have placed outdoors looks very cute! The gnomes look great too! It looks nice how you have placed the ground lights on the sides of the front footpath. Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors sitting on the seat bench that you have placed there, enjoying the sunshine and such nice floral setting surroundings! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Very nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas there watching tv, listening to music from the juke box or having a read of a book from the bookcase. The teaset on the coffee table is a nice touch there, and the fish bowl would be restful for sims to enjoy looking at. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using a computer, with sunlight coming in through the nearby windows. It looks nice how you have placed the plants on the edges of the sofa area, which are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Nice master bedroom. Great study desk nook area there. It loks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the bedhead wall. Sims will enjoy seeing the pictures there when laying in bed. Nice music room for sims to enjoy sitting on the sofa there reading a book and listening to the nice music of the grand piano being played.
    It is a very nice home! The outdoors looks so nice! :)
  • Options
    JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    You deserve a crazy cookie. This is so very awesome!
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    That home is so adorable! I bow down to your landscaping. It seems I will never hone those skills to the levels you and others have, lol.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    JLJustineJLJustine Posts: 65 Member
    It's SHROOMtastic! Great home :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @cirya - Cute and fantastic! Charming build!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Such a cute build, and I love the landscaping.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    ty guys very much! :)<3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    This is fun! <3 It is so whimsical and magical which I love! I feel inspired to build a fantasy home now! :D
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    That house is amazing! I love it!
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    ty ty <3 i had a lot of fun building it ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    next one i wanna show you guys is Old Sawmill Road

OLD SAWMILL ROAD

p19bez20iyjk.png
    1ploum1281ca.png
    85dfcdhkbudb.png

kg7v74zv8v98.png
    o6mjwhlw1vk6.png
    0ecdc11vc80h.png
    67swv2va6bop.png
    83897onix5w0.png
    Post edited by Cayrees on
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very cute houses! :) And gorgeous landscaping! Nice work!
  • Options
  • Options
    Old Sawmill Road is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! Great texture of the exterior. The flower box windows and how you have used the awnings looks very nice. It looks so very nice how you have done the flowers and plants in the outdoors areas! The flowers look so nice and pretty around the water fountain! It looks very nice how you have done the pathways. It looks nice how you have placed the rocks and plants on the edges of the paths. Great gardening area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice layout and furnishing of the levels of the interior! Very nice open plan kitchen, bar and dining room level. The curved bar stool counter looks great! Nice dining room area for sims to enjoy watching tv there whilst eating their meals. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar whilst sitting resting on the sofa. They will have fun playing games on the card table. The red and green colours of the furnishings in the bedrooms looks nice. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the treadmill on the upper level floor. The wooden flooring there looks nice. The butterflies pictures in the staircase nook area is very nice for sims to see when coming to go up the stairs.
    It is a very nice home! :) The outdooors areas are so very nice!
  • Options
    I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread. :)
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @cirya - I really like the character and tower-esque aspect of Old Sawmill Road! I think you did another great build! Landscaping look great as well!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Wow! You are really creative, both builds are beautifully designed inside and out. I love the fun landscaping around the mushroom house and the exterior of old sawmill road is gorgeous. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    I love your build style!! They have a whimsical touch about them... as if they could be found in a story book!! They are both absolutely adorable and your landscaping is wonderful!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Love your latest build! <3 Looks perfect! I adore the architecture and the garden! So pretty! Inside, I love the kitchen area. Great job! :D
  • Options
    ty guys for kind words :)<3
    im happy to see ur comments in my thread, ty for ur time
  • Options
    the next one is
    CRAZY MUSHROOM de Lux version ;)

yx7dlappd82l.png
    8ch5gsiwwrjp.png
    j30k5tggd2iw.png
    i1oh865bdx1h.png

3s8dh2k5w1cn.png
    og2sfq8ets69.png

cd4nue2e9lse.png
    kd4yyxb5de3e.png
    f3nds1cieyhy.png
    ybzx83bcgnpp.png
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Your new mushroom house is very colorful, especially to the lights and fountains, and everything is awesome @Cirya. Gonna love this one. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Crazy Mushroom de Luxe is so very great! :) It looks so very nice all the colours that you have used! Very nice mushroom shaped exterior of the home! The roofing is great! It looks very nice how you have done the outdoors areas! It looks great how you have placed the flowers, plants and trees through the outdoors ! Very nice water pool fountains feature! The different colours of the water fountains look very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the plants around the sides of the water. It looks nice how you have placed the trees on the corners of the building. The colourful lights that you have placed both on the exterior walls and interior walls of the home look very nice! Very nice pictures that you have posted of your home lit up at night time! Very nice furnishing of and layout of the interior of the home! The colours that you have used for the walls and furnishings look very nice! Very nice living room areas! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv, or have fun dancing to the music from the stereo. It looks great how you have done the patterned floor rugs there! Great study desk nook there for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. The lady bug looks great sitting on the table. The coloured lighting through the home looks great! Very nice master bedroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the butterflies picture on the bedhead wall, and the lights either side of them! . Sims will enjoy seing the butterflies whilst laying in bed. It looks great how you have placed the mirrors in the corner there.
    It is a great colourful home! Great design of it! :)
  • Options
    ty very much @RyeCris16 and @rosemow im glad to see u like it <3