Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your new build looks awesome! Love the mansard roofing on it! I do hope you go back to your Choco-Berry cupcake build.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I can only agree with what has already been said :] Continue :D
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited December 2014
    @Tiki5872 thank you. The latest concept I shared (with a mansard roofing) was actually Choco-Berry Cupcake, and I'm almost done with the interior. :D
    @Manssom thank you and yes, I already continued my project now. Like I mentioned above, I'm almost done with the interior :D

OK, I'm almost to my completion on my Choco-Berry Cupcake. Thank you so much everyone for the support, concern, and care about my building condition. I hope I can finish it (including play-testing) by weekends. ;)
    This day (It's 1:20AM in our place), I'm not going to use the forum so I can focus my latest lot project. See you either tomorrow or on Sunday. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @rosemow thanks again Rose! :D

OK, I'm back for good news.
    Just to let you know, I'm almost done with Choco-Berry Cupcake. :D
    I'm done with the architecture, landscaping, and some furnishings. All I left are checking for any missed spots and play-testing.

Today, as a bonus for having almost to completion on my latest lot project, I'll give you a pool shape that is kinda good for Holidays.

Pool_XMas.png
    Room #2: Christmas Tree Pool
    Type: Outdoors
    Size: 8X10
    Price: §5,173
    Tags: #christmas #holiday #tree #pool #nocc #RyeRooms
    You can download this room here.

Merry Christmas and I hope you like it. :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have almost finished Choco Berry Cupcake :) I hope that your play testing of the build goes well.
    Your Christmas tree shaped pool is very nice :) It is a great festive themed pool for Christmastime. It looks very nice how you have placed the lights in the pool, so that they look like Christmas baubles on the tree. It is great that you have placed a pool ladder where the trunk is.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Choco-Berry Cupcake is looking Fabulous, Rye! I really like the exterior shape and coloring. And, I agree with Cerrydd, it's making me hungry too, lol! :p I'm looking forward to more pictures. Your Christmas tree shaped pool is very cool. It reminds me of a sugar cookie... Hmmm, I think I better go have something to eat, lol! :#
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Looking forward to seeing your new home when it is all done. Your pool is very creative. I haven't even tried to mess with shapes yet.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh! That pool looks fabulous! Very creative! :D
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Christmas tree pool is great. Wish Maxis and EA would bring back curved pools - that way you could make a snowman pool to sit next to the Christmas tree pool.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    edited December 2014
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have almost finished Choco Berry Cupcake :) I hope that your play testing of the build goes well.
    Your Christmas tree shaped pool is very nice :) It is a great festive themed pool for Christmastime. It looks very nice how you have placed the lights in the pool, so that they look like Christmas baubles on the tree. It is great that you have placed a pool ladder where the trunk is.
    Thank you again rosemow. You're the loveliest person. :D
    Choco-Berry Cupcake is looking Fabulous, Rye! I really like the exterior shape and coloring. And, I agree with Cerrydd, it's making me hungry too, lol! :p I'm looking forward to more pictures. Your Christmas tree shaped pool is very cool. It reminds me of a sugar cookie... Hmmm, I think I better go have something to eat, lol! :#
    Aw, sorry for making you hungry with Cerrydd, lol! But thanks anyway. I appreciate it. :)
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing your new home when it is all done. Your pool is very creative. I haven't even tried to mess with shapes yet.
    Thanks Pallypoo. I appreciate it. :)
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Oh! That pool looks fabulous! Very creative! :D
    Thanks yanti. Very nice of you to comment. ;)
    kamb1403 wrote: »
    Christmas tree pool is great. Wish Maxis and EA would bring back curved pools - that way you could make a snowman pool to sit next to the Christmas tree pool.
    Thanks kamb, and yes, I hope they bring back curved pools (even fountains). ;)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Merry Christmas to my fellow Simmers and builders! I presented to you my new lot. With Holiday decors were unexpectedly released, this is also my first lot that contains DLCs. ;)

Lot #5: Choco-Berry Cupcake
    Lot Size: 30X20
    Included Contents: Holiday Celebration Pack
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Choco-Berry Cupcake is a sweet themed colorful Victorian house for the family. It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
    >At the front side, You'll see a chocolate-colored exterior with chocolate wraparound porch area. At the back, sims can play chess, have bbq, exercise with a gym equipment, and even take a dip in pool too, known as chocolate drink pool. Warning: this pool is not for drinking, LOL!
    >Inside the house, you'll discover a raspberry living area with chocolate wooden piano. Another area next to living room is rasberry study area. Upon entry from arches, you'll discover a kitchen and dining are with mixture of strawberry, blueberry, and chocolate themed colors. There's a chocolate bathroom too.
    >In second floor, you'll discover a raspberry seating area with a Victorian dollhouse and an activity table between kid's room. From between stairs, you'll discover a dark chocolate big bathroom (or master's bathroom if I can call it). around it, you'll discover a berry cupcake area where you can make cupcakes in cupcake factory. The other rooms are two bedrooms.
    >The first one is a dark chocolate masters bedroom. there's an entertainment center for sims to relax while watching TV or listening to a radio. There's a small violin too. And the other one is berry kid's bedroom. Boys can sleep in a bed with blueberry bedding, while a girls in strawberry bedding too.
    >At the top floor, you'll discover another study called choc-mint study. Another area is a blueberry seating area. There's another bathroom too called berry bathroom and one last bedroom called white chocolate bedroom. Can be a teen's bedroom. There's a vanity closet too.
    >This lot costs §171,259 (not on lot). You can place it on Hollow Slough in Willow Creek.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >Although this is my first Victorian build, architecture was a struggle. It is because the layout needs to be tacky, and the roofing was kinda hard too. I'm experimenting with other roof types, but I only ended up making a mansard roofing.
    >With MOO was released as Careers patch, some MOO'd objects ay be struggling too. I was going to put lights in fence posts, but when I place this lot again, my fence lights were placed in grounds too, ugh! And with MOO, it is somewhat easy to landscape. However, some plants disappeared when I place a lot again, another lttile ugh for me.

Credits:
    *Mstybl - for her inspiring custom media centres.
    *Sparkle - for her inspiring customized vanity closets.
    *Everyone - for support, tips, care, and concerns about my building condition.
    *Andre DaSilva - for play-testing my build.

Tags: #colorful #christmas #holiday #sweet #chocolate #choco #berry #dessert #victorian #family #nocc #playtested #RyeLots
    Screenshots:
    KNbRjiA.png
    aiwCzRZ.png
    More pictures here.

Warning: This lot may contain MOO'd objects. To keep the placement, you need to place it in build mode with bb.moveobjects turned on. Thank you. :)

I hope you like it. :)
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    It's done! :D It turned out really nice! I'm really loving the colours, the brown and pink work well together. Good use of the tree posters, and a really nice and spacious bathroom.

I think you did fine, the roofing is great and I definitely see the house as Victorian :)
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    Choco Berry Cupcake is a very nice home! :) It is very nice how all through the home both exterior and interior it is chocolate and berry coloured. The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing is very nice! The wraparound porch looks very nice! It looks nice how you have done the flowers and tree area in the front right hand side of the build. Very nice back patio outdoors living and pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the chocolate patterned pool! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbs there and eating their meal at the chocolate umbrella covered table, enjoying the outdoors air. Nice upper balcony area for sims to enjoy playing chess or growing and harvesting plants in the gardening planters there. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The way you have used the chocolate and berry themed colours for the furnishings looks very nice! The coat stand beside the front door is homely. Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and armchairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv, having a chat and listening to the music from the grand piano being played., and warming up in front of the fire. The Christmas tree is a nice festive touch there. The raspberry colour of the walls looks nice. Very nice study alcove area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk there having a read of a book and using a computer, with the sunlight coming through the windows. The candles light is a nice touch there. It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs there either side of the end table for sims to sit and have a chat. The snowflake pattern on the wall in the bathroom looks nice, and nice chocolate wall paneling that you have used. The chocolate coloured towel looks great there. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The island curved stove and bar stool counter is very nice! The blueberry colour of the counter and the strawberry colour of the stools looks nice. The hanging pots and the fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches there. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets on the wall in the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen windows for Sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking. Very nice dining alcove area! The mixture of the blueberry, chocolate and strawberry curtains there gives a great look. It looks great how you have placed the floor rug as a diamond. The flowers on the table top are nice for sims to see when dining there. The strawberry colour of the dining seats looks nice. The wall pattern in the kitchen and dining areas looks nice. Very nice raspberry and chocolate themed sitting area! Child sims will have fun playing with the doll house there and all sims will enjoy listening to or dancing to music from the stereo. It is a nice place for sims to enjoy sitting and having a chat. The chocolate theme of the doll house looks nice. The cupcake factory eating area is so very nice! Sims will enjoy baking using the machine and eating them the cupcakes at the raspberry coloured tables. The strawberry wall panelling looks very nice. The Christmas garland and wreath on the wall looks nice and festive there. The blueberry colour of the curtains, sink counter and fridge looks nice. The berry colours of the circular floor rugs look very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the cutlery on the wall above the door. The cabinets in the sink area look great how you have placed them. Very nice chocolate colourec tiling of the walls in the master bathroom. The layout of the bathroom looks very nice! Very nice towels and cabinets alcove! The berry kids room is very nice! The colour and pattern on the walls looks nice. It looks great how you have placed the animal pictures on the walls either side of the door. The berry themed coloured toys there in the corners look cute! Very nice dark chocolate themed master bedroom ! The yellow colours on the sun, bed and coat look nice with the chocolate. It looks nice how you have the pattern around the tv, and how you have placed the cabinets to create the tv alcove looks very nice! Sims will enjoy watching tv or listening to the radio whilst laying in bed. The garland looks nice how you have placed it on the wall above the tv. Very nice curtained windows dresser alcove! Nice study room area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel or sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either side of the desk. The bluberry and chocolate sitting area is a nice area for sims to enjoy sitting resting watching tv and warming up near the fire. The rabbit looks great on the fireplace ledge. The white chocolate theme of the other bedroom looks very nice! Nice wall paneling that you have used there. The vanity table is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there too! The coat shelf on the wall in the room near the door is a nice touch.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Rye your builds are getting more and more creative and each is better than the last. Love Choco-Berry Cupcake
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Very nice villa.I'm curious what you create with Christmas tree (pool).
  • Options
    Rye, you finished it! You made it! Congrats :# It looks very nice and makes me think about chocolate
    and coffee (not a bad combination by the way, but I am honestly not a big fan of coffee) :p

It also looks great how you have done roof, and landscaping! So creative :) Me loves it ^_^
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    The finished product looks fantastic Rye! It's very charming and cozy, love the colors and textures you've used. :) The Christmas pool is an awesome idea, very festive! :) I will be sure to send some favs your way, Merry Christmas! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @Cerrydd Aw, thanks. :blush: I'm glad you liked my use of colors, tree posters in kid's room, and a big bathroom. I appreciate your good Victorian review too. :D
    @rosemow‌ Thank you so much. I'm very very glad that you didn't missed every single detail in my lot. More hugs for you. :D<3<3<3
    @kamb1403 I think this is just my luck, but thanks for the complement anyway. :)
    @Dels Thanks. I appreciate it. :D And regarding my Christmas Tree Pool, I just used the wood tile for trunk, and grass floor tile (one with flowers) for the rest. In case of you're asking for shape placement, I use a triangular pool tool. I placed three-tiled triangle from the bottom, while two from the rest too. Or it's not what you're looking for? Sorry if I'm all out of ideas. :\ Anyway, bro hugs. :D
    @Manssom Hehe, thanks. Well, I didn't see any coffee-themed colors in my build (just only chocolates and berries), but I agree with "not a bad combination" line. Bro hugs. :D
    @Chris2fer03 Thanks my friend. I'm glad you liked it. I appreciate your charming and cozy review too. I'm also pleased you liked my pool shape too. Bro hugs. :D

OK, like I mentioned from Rosemow's room sharing thread, I am making another Christmas themed rooms. It will be released in Christmas Day, December 25th, so stay tuned. :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Choco-Berry Cupcake is a splendid build with fantastic roof structures. Wonderful architecture and love the pool area :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    @Manssom Hehe, thanks. Well, I didn't see any coffee-themed colors in my build (just only chocolates and berries), but I agree with "not a bad combination" line. Bro hugs. :D
    LOL! I must admit, I'm not sure myself where I got the coffee vibes from :p It was just
    my first impression, sorta. But coffee is a good thing, in this case! lol! :# Thanks for the bro hugs! *bro hugging back*

• Options
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @masajo thanks for complementing my Choco-Berry Cupcake. I'm glad you liked the architecture and pool area. And thanks for the fave too! I saw you in the gallery. More hugs for you. :D<3<3<3
    @Manssom lol! I agree with that. Thanks for your first impression. :D
    @rosemow thanks for noticing my ongoing lot set project. I'm glad liked it. :D<3<3<3

OK, just to let you know, Choco-Berry Cupcake was my last lot build for this year, but not my last creation as I still have my Christmas-themed room which is coming in Christmas Day.
    Not just an ordinary room, but it's a special room for my fellow Simmers and builders, so stay tuned. :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Love the new build! The roof looks great and I love the name too! Good job @RyeCris16
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Love the new build! The roof looks great and I love the name too! Good job @RyeCris16

Thanks @yanti68. I'm glad you liked my roofing and name. More hugs for you. :D<3<3<3