Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited January 2021

83 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda - so, Jin? -

Danny tells Belinda who he thinks Max has met, and what Max told him.
    dAswDCm.jpg
    RRR23d1.jpg

"oh really?' says Belinda "Did you ask him any questions?' asks Belinda
    gn27egL.jpg

"Well no, hon, of course not, it's really none of my business!" says Danny
    S1MDHc0.jpg

"Men! They Never get the whole scoop!" Belinda thinks.
    whn4rWK.jpg

"Well I'm just going to talk with him a bit Danny, find out what's going on in his head." Belinda says.
    'By the way, hon, nice work outfit!" She looks appreciatively at her sweet husband.
    dQdvymy.jpg

"Thanks Hon, I picked it out all by myself!" smiles Danny.
    rDiUUK2.jpg
    Watcher is just going to leave it! the game crashed to desktop twice when I attempted the change! :o
    I take that as a sign that Danny Really loves his outfit! :D

Belinda is concerned for their new friend! Max said he wants babies. Babies that Look like him! and if it was Jin who he met, well she not only doesn't look similar to Max, she is an Elder, so no babies there! So what's going on?

When Max comes down Belinda chats with him,
    "Max tell me of your visit at the Alchemy Shoppe!"
    wXYQYPp.jpg
    lCMO8xi.jpg

"Oh yes! it was an awesome encounter, Belinda!" says Max
    pHdQrUN.jpg
    Iztam3M.jpg

''Well, as you know, I took my potions to the Alchemy store...... ''
    T7UBEuI.jpg

(fade scene)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m8izf-oXY4

It's a cute place, Max looks around
    d7qFom6.jpg

He asks to see the list of things for sale, and what they would pay for his potions.
    Pfl9YcU.jpg
    k3FJ9IJ.jpg

Oh dear! maybe he got off on the wrong foot! Max thinks a chat is in order!
    "Oh she seems so interesting!"
    HzQN03e.jpg

She is smiling at him as he approaches, encouraging him.
    "Gee she seems so Nice!" Max thinks.
    He really likes her vibes. He can sense she is a good, kind person!
    6N7qboX.jpg

He is walking So fast to get to her, lol, Watcher can barely keep up!!! :D
    CeWk2aT.jpg

LOL :D Max is practically Running to her! He is a daredevil and has the 'adrenalin rush' so he goes Very fast!
    He Likes how she looks! Her skin is so lovely! So Luminous!

Max can't Wait to meet her!
    To feel her dainty hand in his when they shake 'Hello'. Max will know about her with one touch.
    bUxPnr8.jpg

Max's hand trembles a bit, reaching for her hand. He can't help noticing her beautiful figure!
    He hopes she doesn't notice him looking at her body! He forces his eyes back to her face.
    But his eyes have a mind of their own.
    "I hope I don't stutter!" he prays.

"Hello, my name is Max. Maxfield Parrish" Max's voice cracks a bit! What!? How Embarrassing!
    He hopes she didn't notice.
    "Hello there,'' says a melodious voice, "so nice to meet you, Max!''
    ''My name is Faelie Blossom, it's pronounced "Fae-Lee""
    633ysl5.jpg?1

Faelie's hand is soft and warm, her skin is creamy smooth. Max doesn't want to let go of her hand!
    Max stands there holding her hand, mesmerized by her sweetness, her loveliness, her smile. He can
    tell, by her touch, she is gentle and caring.

Minutes go by until she finally giggles.
    cnzqITf.jpg
    QMdOem1.jpg

""hehehe um, Max, my hand" She says

<3 And that makes them have Hearts! <3

i6BnaF1.jpg

IAsV2DD.jpg
    mHLUlZz.jpg

Oh good, They share some traits!
    8J4QVaH.jpg
    yjiZtBx.jpg
    BmnhCFn.jpg

and get to know one another.
    vhy1TC7.jpg
    a5zPY2u.jpg
    KeMugAf.jpg
    LOL so cute

They spend hours chatting, eyes locked for the most part, but each notices the quick glances appreciating each others figures.
    68bFLqf.jpg
    Max says "Yes, I'm new to the town and staying for a bit with the Lothario's until I find a house I like."
    He answers Faelie's questions, telling Faelie a bit more about himself. About his family.
    qlTvfQX.jpg
    EVrQIvd.jpg

"But I want to hear more about you, Faelie! Do you live nearby?" he asks
    68bFLqf.jpg
    "I've been living with my Godmother, Jin. It is a cute little place but very cramped, I prefer big houses where everyting is spread out." Faelie laughs.

''I graduated in the Arts, and like painting, but Jin wants me to learn Alchemy as that profession runs in our family. I think maybe that gene skipped me, I am Not very good at Alchemy'' she whispers ''I blow things up!" and Faelie laughs her melodious laugh again.

'Gosh she's so enchanting" Max keeps pinching himself to pay attention to her words, he is just in a dreamworld gazing at her. her eyes, her mouth.
    MBYepmz.jpg
    3gt9ei6.jpg

noP1aLN.jpg
    NVTVXCL.jpg

"omg did she ask me something?!!!What was it?" Max freaks out a bit, and to cover, he decides to try a flirt.
    mWhKeZG.jpg
    5VXH4qf.jpg
    baHTnof.jpg

They learn more shared traits
    2D63vEE.jpg
    and compatible signs
    ElitnU3.jpg

Faelie has to get back to her job. "Thank you for the nice chat Max"
    "It was wonderful to meet you!" says Max.

"And then I came home!" Max says to Belinda.
    MdmyYi9.jpg
    4axnXap.jpg

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle : great updates!
    I can´t comment each one detailed, so I just give an overall comment.
    Congratulations for Bianca and Musa being married, I just wait for the to divorce. >:)
    Congratulations that Bea has found a perfect partner as well, hopefully Vance help her stay aways from the jelly bean bush!
    CONGRATULATIONS on the twins, what a luck for Belinda and Don, uhm, Danny. ;)
    Good that they moved out of the Cromblebotton house, Belinda´s sisters can make you crazy! :D

Welcome Max! I have to admit that Danny is very trusting to let Max stay in his house after just getting to know him! He could be everything, from a womanizer to a murderer. :o
    But I have to say that he looks very harmless so let him stay. ;)

I really screamed when you ended your last update with a pic of Jin and hinted for her being Max´ love interest!!! I would never have forgiven you for that! >:):D
    Phew, his real interest is looking much better (a gender swapped Max, I suppose?) I already wonder how their children will look like!

:D I had to laugh a lot when Danny told Belinda that he was proud of his new outfit and that he chose it himself and Belinda´s desperate smile as if she hoped that he wouldn´t go out in this outfit. And his answer if he asked Max questions about his love interest was so typical, as Belinda rightly thought! Men! :D

So when is the wedding???
  • Options

@AlexaKry oh I am so happy to see your post! I've been missing you terribly! <3

Yes Danny and Belinda had to move because the sisters did make me crazy! :D and they already renovated that house Time to leave! :D:D
    Bianca is tame now since Musa came. Bea is still whacked out of her head, but Vance seems good for her. She can gorge herself on jelly beans she has 10 death flowers.

I didn't even need to ask Danny if Max should come stay, they were already friends so fast because of Max & Dany's 10 charisma skill! and the Ask to move in was right there! :) Danny would have hesitated or refused if he didn't want him there.
    Plus I couldn't just leave him on his own! what if Jin or that Branch
    guy hooked up with him, behind my back? :# You would sue me! ;):D

:D LOL I'm sorry I tricked you with Jin's beautiful face! :D I am having it framed and sending it to you! :D
    but omg when I saw her in the alchemy shop I was just laughing so much! I had to!

yes Faelie is gender swapped Max! So far she is wonderful!

Their children will be gorgeous no doubt,
    you did such a great job on him! <3 I just love him! well you already know that!

the wedding?! well I almost had a problem!!! :#

I'll post in the morning when I am smart, after I re-read it!

I have to make Sure Max wants her! he has to choose!

He is not like other sims! you made a very unique guy! <3 and I want him to be happy!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    84 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda - so, Faelie ? -

After telling Belinda about Faelie, Max decides to write her a love letter.
    5pVzF0w.jpg
    Belinda plays with Beau, knowing that Bébé has already mastered her peg box!
    JcZNH8l.jpg

Max grabs little Bébé! "ooooh the horrible claw monster is coming!" he says in a funny voice.
    9QEhqFF.jpg
    OCoodDR.jpg
    Bébé squeals with delight! she already loves Max! he's Fun!

Max gives Bébé some tickles and cuddles, then calls over to Belinda,
    "Do you want to come to the Alchemy Shoppe with me? You can meet Faelie!
    "Yes that would be good! I want to know Jin a bit better, as well! I'll call a sitter.

Quigley comes to the door, and Max goes to meet him. he is surprised!
    What a nice looking teen! Quigley appears clean, intelligent. Max is relieved he doesn't appear a derelict like some of the teens around town!
    R7JYsZr.jpg
    xyMDrm0.jpg
    XTkhEwn.jpg
    They get to know each other.
    tMlpzUt.jpg
    azCIFmW.jpg

Max decides he's a good kid! He already feels protective of the toddlers and wanted to be sure the sitter was OK by his book! Max has strict standards when it comes to babysitters!
    a0kGNBG.jpg
    lujpIeN.jpg
    1uflBBl.jpg
    Some shared traits and friends! Max makes friends so easily because he 's mastered charisma!
    He came very well prepared to this town! :)

"Help yourself to anything, Quigley! There's food in the fridge if you get hungry!" Belinda calls out.
    "Thank you Mrs. Lothario! Don't worry about a thing, I've got it all under control! says Quigley
    Max and Belinda leave Quigley in charge and set out for the Alchemy Shoppe!
    We get a pop up that Danny got a raise! The outfit he chose must have been a hit! ;):D

Max jokes "I saw a sign that said Watch For Children, and thought that was a really great trade!"
    JpRUcIl.jpg

Belinda talks with Jin to give Max some alone time, as she see Max is responding to Faelie's flirts."
    TM1Gkyq.jpg
    N38J4Fu.jpg

She seems to like Max! and Max isn't running away! This is a Good sign! :)
    6H5aVBH.jpg
    Gw2EIgJ.jpg
    cXFFErr.jpg

'aqbling&%! squak squak!' Jin is acting cray-cray! telling Belinda of conspiracy's! :o
    qtNrJI2.jpg
    "Ack no! stop it Jin, please!" says Belinda
    qQCARYq.jpg
    Belinda tries to change the subject to her kids, to calm down Jin.
    while Max surprises Faelie with red roses!
    "These reminded me of you" Max says
    LdgCBDc.jpg

Then Max walks away as Faelie has the cash register in her thought bubble.

Later
    Mh7Qbhp.jpg
    Oh so you are making a pretty forward move Max!
    FV8xY82.jpg
    AE9AFWS.jpg

And again the kissing couple breaks apart! Faelie to her cash register and Max to dance! What the heck?
    hmm Watcher is perplexed! Who in their right mind walks away when they find the other completely irresistible?
    And the mod is in place?
    If they are 'completely irresistible" then Why and Who is resisting? :|

Later on they start up again.
    Max gazes in Faelie's eyes,
    "You are so lovely"
    iGOTqVt.jpg
    Max do you mean it this time? *taps foot*
    Faelie thinks he does! And grabs him!
    TGEBlOa.jpg
    HNamrzx.jpg

Max are you making a decision about your gender preference?
    a0l1N9M.jpg
    Are you sure Max? There is no going back, you know!
    "Oh For gosh sakes Watcher, stop talking!!"
    lol sry :#

They break apart and Faelie runs away into the hideous clown box!
    I stand there stunned!
    Now What is the hold up? geesh! these two!

But then, Max follows!
    3xx9BZa.jpg
    OJT11EW.jpg
    HmnGX9K.jpg
    YlB4cgh.jpg
    RYai8bb.jpg
    Thank Goodness they didn't come out as Clowns!

Oh! I didn't know Jin was a witch! Was that recent?
    CemboPf.jpg
    ZZh6uqD.jpg

Well this is a pretty good sign! Max has a wish to date Faelie!
    ZZh6uqD.jpg
    yes they are kissing but that doesn't mean anything! kiss is unlinked to RI in this game because of all the horrible witches spells! :# I only allow it to count if there are thought bubbles or wishes too!

Max will have to either have thought bubbles, or wish something for this to happen. He does want to paint her and watch the stars with her. the wanting a date is the most romantic wish so far.
    Maybe she isn't the one? *cries*

Max has No option to ask her for a date.
    But Max Does like the romantic interactions!
    s7ie3Vs.jpg
    rGCrtMo.jpg
    6ntotxO.jpg

Danny gets off work!
    47g9szM.jpg
    Nice hair Danny! You look cute in Aidens hair!!! How did you change that?
    RcJvh1j.jpg
    "We have our ways Watcher!" Danny tells me. "I know things and I can Do things!"
    Indeed!

AHA! I finally figure out that Max can't ask her for a date, or even invite her over because of her consignment job! Belinda & Danny can't invite her or Jin over either! Stupid consignment job!!! :#
    As soon as I release Faelie from the job he can ask! He invites her over!
    Manwp3j.jpg
    P4oOoOu.jpg

And wants to protect her.
    6ssLWEJ.jpg
    TZadkhU.jpg
    xVzJe7C.jpg

Belinda and Danny come home. 'Let's finish up the twins potty training, hon" says Danny
    jWx8E8s.jpg
    Danny is happy and knows as soon as the twins complete it! Even with them still sitting on the pot!
    CrSxItC.jpg

Faelie likes kids. "Hi there little one!"
    kesh449.jpg
    pYpAGJg.jpg
    Bébé likes her!
    MtcjyHx.jpg

Max has asked Faelie on a date.
    "Come upstairs with me Faelie, I want to show you something" Max says
    9oMMumA.jpg
    "This balcony is where I like to paint! Can I paint your portrait?"
    "Of Course!" Faelie laughs.
    8EiiPmD.jpg
    NxqKX9e.jpg
    lol Faelie is pretty excited about it!
    HMUUqQs.jpg

"Oh hon come see! look how sweet they are playing together!'' says Danny
    "aw they are the cutest!" sighs Belinda
    J4IYoJu.jpg
    They think their twins are the best toddlers ever!

"Come my little one, time for night-night" coos Belinda to lil Beau
    "Oh my precious sweet pea, time for the Sandman to come see you and brother" says Danny
    rlptlWU.jpg

Danny loves tucking them in!
    tgqzSCU.jpg
    f5osItF.jpg

Upstairs, Max has asked Faelie to watch the stars with him. I love all their expressions!"
    2uFnFws.jpg
    fdnVW42.jpg
    kXPlD3I.jpg
    9rG3Hoc.jpg
    4qby3b4.jpg

The little shy smiles are endearing!
    CsHr1m4.jpg
    32GfgV7.jpg

And Max gets an idea! and a wish!
    XfYwPXg.jpg

Since Max is a genius, He knows exactly what this is! He contemplates this glorious sight!
    J8qxwXd.jpg
    pYbhHhG.jpg
    wxIM5Vd.jpg

"So tell me Max, have you decided on your gender preference?" Faelie asks
    'Well um, Yes! I am pretty sure!!!"
    6j7PNNh.jpg
    lol I love his face! he has the Best expressions!

8tP8PTt.jpg
    VDMNH7c.jpg
    i4jFo9g.jpg

907sbuE.jpg
    KTlHgsT.jpg

Watcher is very hopeful for tomorrow!
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@DivaDoodle
    Miracles is such a great song, from my favorite JS album.
    Faelie – you are teasing us, I really believed he was falling for Jin, may have been hit by one of those spells or something. Pretty girl.

It is not that I would like to play Sim now – I NEED to play sim now.... so comments to 84 later ;)
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

@Tamijo yes I really like the Miracles song too! It was running through my head as I was watching Max looking at Faelie. I wish I could play, or read, when music is on, but I can't. I have to listen and feel it, especially if there are lyrics.

I understand the need to play!!! Go have fun! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    88 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda -> Faelei ! <-

NVTVXCL.jpg
    Faelie, Faelie, Faelie, I hope Watcher has done right by you. After all, I Am the one who let it happen. I peek in Danny's relationship panel to see if he 'Knows' anything that might be hidden from me, about Faelie, and then , about Max. Nope, everything appears carefully arranged to look as normal as possible.

But Faelie's previous existence was known to the Watcher, and to many of You! She's lived in the town since it's beginning, under another name, another persona. She is 'old friends' with Belinda and Danny, And all of Dante's household as well! She had been a Chef working along side of Amelina and Louise. She had been romantically connected to Gladsten, thrice! repeatedly breaking his heart, and then joining back together again.

As5b8tX.jpg
    The first crack in her mental status was seen at Gladsten's wedding, she expressed to his new wife, Frida, her regrets! :o
    And months later, tried to involve Amelina, in a nutty plan to push the sweet young married couple apart!
    ngttGli.jpg
    And then, she slowly spun into a downward spiral and somehow, became a bit 'mixed up', shall we say.

Jin had noticed her one day, rampaging around at the Alchemy Shoppe, gobbling jelly beans and washing them down with honey from the bee hives. Jin could tell she was having another one of her 'moods'. Jin already knew the the gossip that she had happily relinquished her adopted child to Gladsten and pretty much self sabotaged her life.

HxaHiya.jpg
    So crazy Jin got a brilliant idea! Jin announced to her that she was her GodMother! Jin could plainly see the mixed up woman was on a sugar high, feeling desperate and, needed help! And so, in Jin's insanity, She did her magic!

The Watcher watched as her old persona melted into the floor drain! She was given a clean slate, a new look, a new name, and all new traits, as potion after potion was thrown at her! Jin was in her element, cackling with glee!
    And lastly Jin bestowed upon her, a new, much younger life, to begin again! Jin's last magic words still swirled in Faelie's head :
    "Fresh as the dawn on the Vernal Equinox; Pure as the crystallin snowflake as it floats down to the grass; Naked as the glass." Jin maniacally wishpered.

~ pop ~

Tell me, Belinda, is it strange to you, to have an old friend, so changed?
    "Of course not Watcher! We, as a whole, are very accepting! And look how Danny is so much happier in His change. Sometimes change is for the better!'' She winks.
    "Plus it is fun to get to know new traits! We Like it!" Belinda tells me.

ahmlKhc.jpg
    wxozsfY.jpg
    lXxlmJH.jpg

Belinda wants to see if there is any vague remembrance of things past.
    E2B3dXQ.jpg
    Zc2qDI0.jpg

Faelie tells her "I know all about cooking, and all about my friends, all ages.
    I know I am crazy about Max! I never had a boyfriend before'' .. she frowns for a moment. " it might have been a dream."
    ZcwxSnV.jpg
    "Sushi is my new favorite Food! I don't remember what I liked before"

Danny awakens and checks on his babies.
    "How do they keep getting untucked Watcher?"
    nYhOyMw.jpg
    I think they awoke in the night to have a bottle, Danny"
    IdmbFL5.jpg
    Looks like Max was too late to get the honor of tucking in!
    He wants Faelie, but sees that she is busy chatting and goes to complete his portrait of her.

Lil Beau hugs his Daddy.
    QZKxMf2.jpg
    "Dada" <3
    tDUn8fk.jpg
    JJl0fm5.jpg

"I dweamed of hef'lumps!" says Beau
    uWeTmIC.jpg
    "Dey not weally weal" confides Beau, very serious.
    3PupX8V.jpg
    VRQxrJL.jpg
    ''Ah, my lil Beau." thinks Danny, as his heart melts.

3zuujvQ.jpg
    RbiGj2n.jpg
    Somehow this is a Masterpiece.

Max has an immediate urge to act on another wish to kiss Faelie!
    He has to wait. But just standing there looking at her, He thinks she is irresistible.
    rtr2jAr.jpg
    pzkLemP.jpg

Max is giving her the look but his next action is to play with Bébé! :o
    NxyJlgR.jpg
    Faelie won't let him! LOL
    tPJb9aK.jpg
    Faelie you are awesome!
    "Thank you watcher, I know what I like!"

Watcher likes that Faelie is so forward!
    ''Someone needs to be, Watcher, if this is to be a love relationship" she tells me
    ctX3ZHY.jpg
    bhFZsMk.jpg

Danny says "Watcher I am the forward partner in This relationship!"
    q20abIs.jpg
    K6NkId1.jpg
    Do tell, Danny! No one would have ever guessed!
    :D

I hear laughing upstairs! ???
    wth? Max! :# and How did you break my mod?!
    FFJZDjN.jpg
    then he climbs in bed!
    i9DJTL4.jpg
    "I don't like that Watcher!" Faelie tells me
    leulFoq.jpg
    Me either! What are you going to do, Faelie? :o
    9Uc51mr.jpg
    Faelie?
    "I'm going to love him till his eyes roll back in his head"
    se0r8Go.jpg
    ah! good plan!
    That will teach him!

iwjHdBG.jpg
    "Holy Moly!!!" thinks Max
    YM7Pm0y.jpg
    Mo9KnKQ.jpg
    Faelie still looks a bit mad, but satisfied with her work on Max.

uh-oh

Max!!!! She is thinking of going home! Do Something!
    OU2ZXbT.jpg
    But Max is still too stunned to move!
    MAX!
    "huh?"
    GET UP!!! for cryin out loud! You Will Lose Her!
    "un huh. Wait What? oh No!!! "
    Max finally is able to move and get's up, he sees Faelie leaving, but stops her in her tracts with a thought/action!

4m0R3w2.jpg
    oh good he wishes to give an amorous hug.
    75mdSk6.jpg
    Max initiates kissing, leaping in her arms, embracing. All the good stuff.
    He wants her to stay here with him!

Max do you want her or not? You need to decide and not string her along.
    OxhcREs.jpg
    "Pardon?"
    Do you want to confess your attraction to Faelie?'

"WHAT? What do you mean? I thought Faelie was already my girlfriend!!!"
    CAOiHGz.jpg
    oh dude.
    lol

Well he's got the appropriate wishes, and I am pretty confident of Faelie's wants!
    If Max ever wants out he can do so.
    ''I Don't want out! I said I already thought she was my GF!!! I just get preoccupied thinking and contemplating stuff.''
    ok Max.
    Go ahead.

Max clears his throat and says loudly "I want to profess my love!"
    It's called 'confessing attraction' Max.
    "But my feelings are already more than that, where is the 'Professing Love' Option, Watcher?''
    Sorry Max, EA developers didn't know anything about love.
    It doesn't matter, we know what you mean! please, go on!

"Faelie, I Confess and Profess my Love and Desire!" Max says
    p4lM5LE.jpg
    "I'm sorry I'm like an absent minded professor, and I get distracted, thinking about things. I think it's my genius trait"
    yWvO4Xy.jpg
    'But I would love for you to be my girlfriend, Officially! I always think of you as my girlfriend, since our first kiss,
    I thought that." he says tenderly.
    HyEiIOg.jpg
    Faelie nods, she is happy to accept.
    FW22bnu.jpg

"It's ok Max, I think I understand. People have told me I used to be very mixed up." admits Faelie.
    "Well I'm not mixed up about You, at all! I just get distracted contemplating!" says Max

Faelie smiles at him. 'Ah Max' she sighs

"Just please try to remember to tell me, Max,
    when you start thinking we are already married, before you even propose" laughs Faelie.

"Yes I promise!" says Max and he makes a mental note to contemplate 'marriage'.
    But first he must kiss her pretty lips.
    <3<3<3
  • Options
    Ohh it is her. I remember her at Gladsten's wedding.
    Cute with Beau hugging dad legs.
    hef'lumps? Baby talk but did not get it.
    Somehow this is a Masterpiece. ya I like
    when you start thinking we are already married, before you even propose :D
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : great updates again!
    I couldn´t help myself, but when I look at Quigley I think you´ve made a big mistake to pair Max with Faelie! >:)
    Max and Quigley would have been such a lovely couple! Both are so shining.
    Furthermore I had the feeling that the start between Max and Faelie was a bit clumsy....
    Ok, that changed during your update, but... such a missed opportunity! ;):po:)

But Max and Faelie are a beautiful couple as well! (she says in a generous and [barely hiding] snearing tone <3;) )

Max is a bit too absent minded for a genious, don't you challenge him intellectually enough? >:)B):p

Interesting how Danny´s hair cut changed after work! His explanation that he know something is great! :D

I looove the "watching the stars" interaction, they all look so sweet then!

Aww, Beau hugging his daddy and telling him about his dreams in his little toddler speak, what a cherrished moment for Danny!!!

More!
  • Options

@Tamijo Hef'lump is what baby Beau calls 'A Heffalump'; it's a type of elephant-like character in the Winnie the Pooh stories by A. A. Milne. :)
    I am just going over to your place to catch up on reading and will comment right after! Thank you for reading and commenting! :smile:

@AlexaKry Yes I was thinking that too when Max & Quigley first met!!! and took so many pictures because I wanted to see if there was some spark! (none)

But horrible Daydream Ivy already set Quigley's gender preference! And I don't have Teen+Adult turned on in this game.
    I won't pair the sims they have to choose themselves, otherwise we get sims like Linda that break hearts, break up and leave my favorites crying!!! :#:'(

yes i agree with you!!! it Was so clumsy a start! it is the horrible consignment job, it pulls the sim away, even if they are at the irresistible stage!

But I think I know what you mean, ''But Max and Faelie are a beautiful couple as well! (she says in a generous and [barely hiding] snearing tone <3;) )'' :D there isn't as far I I have seen a gay couple in my town.
    I do think Luc was leaning for the other team as he wanted to pursue Waylan, but Waylan kept running away from him as he had already declared himself to Emily. lol poor Luc! Then Leelu just came and pounced on Luc, so she took over making his preference with her smexy self! :D

No I don't challenge Max at all! :D I just got him in game! I have to observe what he likes to do, and what he Is like in this game! I just let him do what he wants! so far: He likes to contemplate, play with toddlers and woohoo, and play chess, in that order! :D

LOL I give up on my sims changing Hair or clothes or jobs, or something about themselves! Faelie also decided to change her hair for her sleepwear! that is Not what I gave her! :# That is Tulips hair!
  • Options
    Ohh of course I know him, but as it is a child’s character he is translated, so over here he is Hafferlaf
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    89 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda -> Gladsten <-

The first thing I do when my game opens, is check to see what everyone is doing.
    Beau "grr"
    27BpPpH.jpg

Belinda and Bébé
    "Maxy kiss Faefae, Mama" Bébé whispers. Belinda loves her tiny tot's baby breath.
    lCWRLWI.jpg
    'Mmhmm that's right, Bébé. Max is in love!" explains Belinda.

Danny
    rvaIujQ.jpg

And our newest couple Max and Faelie, still engaged in loving each other from last time! :)
    ayeg7hH.jpg
    WoRbBiZ.jpg

"Danny thank you for cooking, but I need to clean the counter top, hon" says Belinda
    wDjh4gv.jpg
    beKkUBK.jpg
    ri7MAI6.jpg
    Of course standing a mere yard away from Belinda, sets Danny off.
    3fQOub1.jpg
    LIueSNt.jpg

We have visitors! (because Watcher wants to see something, that may or may not need 'fixing'
    while it's still early on. )
    ltVJYN1.jpg
    yep, I have a concern about Faelie and Gladsten. Gladsten is Not going to get hurt anymore in this game!
    If I can help it!
    4 times is 3 times too many! (The first was Marigold. broke up with him when the game first started)
    Of course Now I realize my stupidity to not have control over Faelie yet.
    tg9SVMk.jpg
    Z30ngzF.jpg
    VlbauzT.jpg
    0HlRXHh.jpg
    HBZnAsz.jpg

q6VK3pC.jpg
    and again
    dKo1Q84.jpg
    Gladsten says "hahaha Max you are a very amusing fellow! But One more heart for my wife and I'll clobber you with a rolling pin "
    0SOyrUS.jpg

Frida quit it, NOW!
    "I can't help it watcher, you shouldn't have made Max so lovely"
    I didn't! AlexaKry did!
    "Get mad her then, I LIKE Max!"
    grrrr :#

"Gladsten "grr"
    lPfUK7s.jpg
    7jRnEZX.jpg

I make Max confess to Gladsten, his love for Faelie, to put poor Gladsten more at ease.
    XPfKcOT.jpg
    I can see the relief immediately!
    nIwMP8A.jpg

Then Frida comes to her senses and does the right thing
    3IQP107.jpg
    7NzsHuO.jpg

sepdvu3.jpg
    Danny had been getting a sense that things might need to simmer down outside, so he calls everyone in to eat.

"Nice house, Max" says Frida "have you lived here long?"
    But Max ignores her because Sushi!
    rSpdVjx.jpg
    Danny says "Frida we've had twins since we last saw you!"
    Belinda says "Our household Is growing Frida, with the addition of Max and the twins!
    VMrcuTi.jpg
    "And soon I will have a child" says Max to Danny. Max is thinking ahead again, unbeknownst to anyone!
    ttdoUib.jpg

"Say Faelie, do you have remembrance of Gladsten?" Belinda wants to know.
    TjWsHyU.jpg
    "Oh yes, of course I do, we are old friends" says Faelie
    SdlTqbi.jpg
    "But was it ever anything more?" asks Belinda
    hZZQ0lX.jpg
    "No.''
    ''Well who knows, perhaps on a parallel plane of existence, or in a steamy dream ..." Faelie's voice trails off in embarrassment as she becomes aware that Frida and Max are straining their ears to hear her, :open_mouth: not to mention Gladsten overhearing, smiling and blushing at the 'steamy dream' part!
    But He is an Astronaut! so surely he would be able to 'see' any parallel existences so far up in space! so probably it is just a young girl's dream!
    hZZQ0lX.jpg

"Yes that's how I remember it too. no dates, no love, the last person Gladsten dated, before Frida, was Marigold." murmurs Belinda
    "That relieves me that you also remember it that way, Belinda" says Faelie. "I don't want to be 'mixed up' again!

Max did indeed overhear! He approaches Faelie
    eKxKcH8.jpg
    "My dear, is there something between you and Gladsten?"
    nQEt9GR.jpg
    Max touches her arm and looks in her eyes so he will Know.
    ruQoUlj.jpg

"No, Max."
    kf2nio4.jpg
    "Not even like the hearts you and Frida just had for one another."
    cKj6wmx.jpg
    ''Oh No! I forgot we all can see through walls!" thinks Max
    s96NUJe.jpg

"It's ok Max, It's not like we can help our chemistry!" Faelie smiles, as long as we don't act on it!
    cJbSB3n.jpg
    YH6x8Q8.jpg
    5GLlogb.jpg

Gladsten wants to get to know Faelie, he understands she has new traits! Max watches him Very closely, he doesn't know if Gladsten might retaliate his own indiscretion of hearts!
    Max thinks he needs to contemplate *the chemistry of hearts*
    quHIneu.jpg
    u1NDnkr.jpg
    FxUaS42.jpg
    cS9LaI2.jpg
    cgx3BwU.jpg

Frida has had enough of all this talking!
    "Please excuse me everyone, but the Main reason for sims visiting is to woohoo in your bedrooms!" she says as she grabs Gladsten.
    Max was unaware this fact, but thinks it's a very good idea! He makes a mental note to contemplate *woohoo in others houses*.
    JpXyqUT.jpg
    xX7ERPG.jpg

Are you feeling better now, Gladsten?
    "Yes watcher, thank you"
    L4Ad8pc.jpg

JRaBLSB.jpg
    pqj5zVW.jpg
    Swc5Q6k.jpg
    nMmW2ky.jpg
    gBEsYCU.jpg
    gBEsYCU.jpg

But now you'll get kicked out Frida!
    "I don't care! it's worth it!" Frida tells me. "My Gladsten is a smokin Hot Toddy!"
    ya he is!
    wRgzFqB.jpg
    pfO8KKv.jpg
    6laNNEq.jpg
    CpDx8vN.jpg

But Danny invites them back in, because he Understands all too well! :):D
    sEqUAZq.jpg

eeek We have a hole in our house! See where Faelie is standing upstairs? She will fall below and have to climb up the stairs again, to play chess on the laptop! lol
    Ld814F9.jpg
    yQFrscn.jpg
    QtybOhM.jpg
    RaCaoDI.jpg
    TJKPhIR.jpg

"I think my wife and I are ready to start a family!" says Max
    yoIvjw0.jpg
    "beg pardon Max?" asks Belinda
    "Well you know how much I love your babies, and I just want my own!, It's time!" Max explains
    ewJ3iw9.jpg
    "Max, you and Faelie aren't married yet." Belinda reminds him
    bZ3771R.jpg
    "But it feels like we Are!" says Max
    TWDOkGw.jpg

"Besides I think I know a way to sneak and get babies! You know, I already broke one of Watchers mods! hehehe" Max whispers
    54cqWFc.jpg
    VxBA9U5.jpg
    I heard that!!!
    tZPqATv.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2021
    90 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda -> Love <-

Well of course after Max's last remark, The Watcher Knows she must keep a closer eye on these sims, especially Max!
    stop laughing! :D it is not because of his looks! it is because I am excited at what they will do next!
    btw, Max really did break my mod that prevents the point & laugh! who knows what else he will break!

But it is pretty awesome that my sims know things, and change things and break things, willy nilly!

In one game, The Original Tulip got herself pregnant without permission! Even though I have that mod set to false! it is always false! I had directed her to woohoo in the shower with her not controlled stinky BF, she marched into the bathroom followed by her BF,
    I thought 'weird, shouldn't she follow him?',

But she had decided and stopped off at the wardrobe, first, woohoo'd and I heard chimes! Her action said woohoo in the shower-- No one said anything about the wardrobe!

tricky sims! :o but you bet, I love it!

Anyway, back to Max! ;)
    x2lHaKl.jpg
    bBHcMAv.jpg
    hang on, what is Faelie looking at? I back up in her line of site.

9dzR2HD.jpg
    umm
    URAs4vN.jpg
    oh ok, thinking of rocks! Good, Gladsten! I can always count on you to be the Good One!
    NVx0BYU.jpg

What's going on here? boxing gloves?
    'Don't even think about sharing custody again, Faelie!' thinks Gladsten. does Gladsten have this one remembrance?
    IrfvqKv.jpg
    "I'm talking about the wonder of babies" says Faelie
    rsG8UvK.jpg
    knYPN1m.jpg
    QwGoOE9.jpg
    When Linda gave up her adopted daughter, Fawn had gone to live with adopted Daddy Gladsten. Frida, Gladsten's wife, then adopted her. That was my story, but I guess Watcher never followed through.
    I'm glad they reminded me! [ping] it is done with MC!

0q66L8p.jpg
    Max are you thinking about the science of making babies?!
    "no Watcher I have a new wish!" Max informs me.
    Ahh ok, yes you can have a science career, if you wish to, Max!

hmm, come to think of it, we best ask Faelie if she would like to move in so we can see if she wants to work as well! We are missing out on her wishes!

"Love, will you come live here with me, until we build a spacious house, just right for us?" asks Max
    IGodOR2.jpg
    "yes Max that would be wonderful!" says Faelie
    y7uTZLH.jpg
    'together always' thinks Faelie
    MOucDSi.jpg
    'my wonderful wife!' thinks Max
    04UYeqq.jpg
    'And babies soon' thinks Faelie
    'Just as sweet as Bébé' thinks Max
    ZTpohcf.jpg

And as they kiss, I see Faelie's wishes, she wants a job as an educator, and she has several wishes for Max as well!

Danny greets Quigley, whom Belinda has called over, because I need to see something!
    Fawn is ready to age up but has refused to come over! So we must go to her!
    DVmITfK.jpg

Cutie pie pie! : ) somehow Quigley has run away somewhere LOL never mind, we celebrate!
    fEgtHTI.jpg
    wKwffgo.jpg
    Gtssnsi.jpg
    Belinda learns her new trait! Good sense of humor!
    9ZP9tOC.jpg
    We make a group and head home for Fawn to meet Faelie and Max and maybe, hopefully, Quigley!
    I don't remember if they know each other or not.
    hGoJR0w.jpg

1vBvhZm.jpg
    Thanks Faelie, for helping Watcher! and for serving the food in such a normal manner!
    This will really help Quigs and Fawn to greet each other! :D
    LyIglSH.jpg
    "You're welcome Watcher, I love to help!"
    Fawn thinks 'Am I being punished? Why do I have to eat way out here in the back yard?' lol poor kid!

"Faefae" says Bébé
    mkr7qYo.jpg
    h9KKecZ.jpg
    hang on what is that?! ♬Some enchanted ev-ening!♪
    DmZuw7a.jpg
    ♪When you meet a stran-ger♬
    O2Lv3JX.jpg
    ♬From across the room♪
    3yCQBnB.jpg

Quigley takes a closer look. "Fawn, are you the one for me?" he thinks
    AtTGOB4.jpg
    xUV8tB7.jpg
    BajEjdq.jpg
    CicK74g.jpg

Fawn can't even think!
    yQ3w0qR.jpg
    9iq3YNU.jpg
    *swoon*
    cIGj3UH.jpg
    SbmJQ6F.jpg

And Quigley does the only thing he knows! The way he was introduced to 'love' by the heartbreak kid, Daydream Ivy!

But Quigley, remember the aftermath!

''Watcher I would never drop Fawn like a hot potato the very next day, like Daydream did to me!!!''
    Quigley is lonesome, and wants someone to love. for keeps.
    aE7cO5j.jpg

But before Fawn can meet up with her 'handsome stranger', Max must have a word.
    "Hello young lady" begins Max
    RaSEH49.jpg
    "Have you improved your skills in exercise today?"
    kQWyYXu.jpg
    "Not yet sir." says Fawn
    V7ShBGc.jpg

Max don't you think that was an inopportune moment to ask that of Fawn?
    Qic28Fu.jpg
    "No Watcher''
    '' I Must practice my family oriented skills! I want to be a good Father!''
    pMVDsqm.jpg
    ok Max

Quigley calls to Fawn.
    ImiZSIG.jpg
    VId3PfZ.jpg
    But Fawn will be busy for a long time!
    ks6zIsb.jpg

Oh that's strange the TV just broke :D
    I36VgFk.jpg
    'huh. I guess I don't have to exercise then' thinks Fawn
    c1kUVtO.jpg
    And she rocks out to the music.
    13wk8cS.jpg

So Quigley rocks out,
    rVnZha3.jpg
    in the babies room where Watcher put their sleeping bags.
    2VsCFTS.jpg

"Quigley we noticed you like Fawn!'' says Belinda
    IjQ1UWf.jpg
    ''Yes! I had met her in school! Now that she is a teen, I can ask her to prom!' says Quigley
    Hkm7837.jpg
    ''That's really nice Quigley, I'm happy for you!'' says Belinda
    TU1QGTU.jpg

They wake up very early from their sleeping bags
    qnIcEYg.jpg
    hEj6zxF.jpg
    IaXXbIU.jpg
    FXQQFwD.jpg
    45H1nWY.jpg

Then Quigley goes online to learn how to be a good boyfriend.
    EvF4Wag.jpg

Post edited by DivaDoodle on
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

Ups what a triangular scene with Max & Gladsten could pose all kinds of heartbreak.
    Are you feeling better now, Gladsten? - "Yes watcher, thank you" amasing eyes on that pic.
    Lovely that they whisper for you not to hear
    Quigley & Fawn look like they could turn out to be a great couple.
    ROLF Goog’ling How to be a good boyfriend – times have changed since we were that age haven’t they.
  • Options

@Tamijo yes that would bad! lol I can't do that to Gladsten!

my sims get the hearts also from people who have high skills, lots of cash, and are high in their level of employment, so everyone usually gets hearts for the other. But poor Gladsten was upset!

I love his eyes too! I have him in another game where he is the same but blonde. He is handsome but doesn't make nice looking baby girls.

LOL yes times have changed :D we can find answers for Everything on google! haha
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    91 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda -> Quigley <-

The Watcher has been trying to decide, do I really want to lose the town's only excellent babysitter by letting Quigley have a home? I know he wants one, he has had so many thoughts about it. From his thoughts I think he wants to learn skills, and he sees how the others live, and he wants that too!
    And now, look, he needs to learn handiness! :D

4CNZmt7.jpg
    AKmSumR.jpg
    "Sorry Watcher I was just trying to learn online, when this happened!"
    It's ok Quigley, one of the adults can fix it this time! I am wondering what else you want? Show me.

Quigley sets off to show me.
    "Hi Max! Somehow I know that you want a career in the sciences! I must have read your mind or wishes. Can you tell me what you know about science?''
    AqJr9Pl.jpg

"Oh yes of course, Quigley, with a good background in logic & science you could have a career in medicine! You could start off using the chemistry station, that is very fun!
    kYj8fMs.jpg

"Oh I do like that idea! Are their certain traits or skills I would need before I used it and the microscope, or do I get an after school job in medicine? What do I do?"
    aJU1qYT.jpg

"Well Quigley I think if you want to go into medicine it would be helpful to get the genius trait when you age up, You need to ask Watcher, as I am not too sure."
    7kGBw4U.jpg

Max continues "I don't think you need much for the chemistry table, but to be a well rounded individual it is always a good idea to have skills in logic, handiness, fishing -since you like sushi, and of course gardening! These are fun hobbies to learn! Just ask Watcher to put them in your house."

"Well that brings up a problem for me Max"
    FW6B1JF.jpg
    "I don't live in an actual house. I live in the other dimension, like Leelu did, as a homeless sim, so there is no place for Watcher to put these implements of learning."

Ac842m1.jpg
    "I wanted to ask you, when you and Faelie move out, if I could I come with you?" asks Quigley
    Yb2QmvG.jpg
    Quigley continues. "I thought about asking Fern if I could live there, but even though I like Gladsten so much, he is not the type of mentor I need. I've thought about it a lot, I need a household with good solid parenting, almost strict, to help guide me. I thought about asking Dante, & Cabana, but their houses are too full. I love Danny & Belinda but they are sweet ol softies and wouldn't push me to excel. ''

'' I feel like I am way behind my peers, I have only picked up a few things by observation, and falling into sometimes weird circumstances. I really need a strong head of the household, for my mentor.
    I know it is a lot to ask." Quigley sighs.
    qsdmTIr.jpg

Max says "It is a lot to ask, I have never heard of someone asking such a thing. But I have to admit I admire you for asking Quigley! That takes gumption! I like that! I do have the means to support you in your endeavors, financially it is no problem, and I already have mastered the skills you seek, and, well, selfishly, I admit I like your baby sitting style and abilities for my children!"
    JiPY0eP.jpg

Max continues "You need to know I will expect you to do chores, and adhere to the house rules! And without complaining, allow me to practice my family oriented skills! I want to be the best father, as you already know!"
    7Ld3ia5.jpg

Max goes on "Faelie will want you to learn cooking and charisma as well. I would expect you to help around the house! and not be any trouble to Faelie as she is my precious wife!"
    Lr5wlTg.jpg

Quigley hides his smile at that last part. He knows Max's mind is in the future, quite a bit! He thinks he could also help be Max's personal assistant!
    Quigley says "I will do all that and more Max, to have this wonderful opportunity!"
    o9iG5Bx.jpg
    t63YHJr.jpg

Quigley wonders what Max will choose as a house, it will probably be lovely, He remembers that Faelie has said she likes spaciousness, and lots of art.
    GrbX2ih.jpg

Danny comes over to chat and Max says
    "Danny, when Faelie and I move with our children, we are going to take Quigley with us!"
    rhRvYcA.jpg

Danny doesn't really like the sound of that! So hard to find a good sitter, they've been so lucky with Quigley!
    bCnQGex.jpg

"Well now listen here Max, the best way to make sure your babies are going to be fine is just take care of them Yourself! There is no need to be all drastic and take Quigs away from his job as baby sitter, you know" says Danny
    NWg8XSl.jpg

"You'd be leaving the entire town with all the hassle of interviewing new sitters and possibly allowing toddlers to run wild and not getting changed or fed or played with ..." says Danny worriedly.
    jbqW8Tu.jpg

"No I'm sorry Danny, but it is already all set, Quigley now lives with my wife and I and our children." says Max, already Way in the future in his mind.
    Quigs tries not to laugh, but it's amazing how it seems in Max's mind they already are living in this wonderous house with Faelie as his wife and their many children!
    1VSN09o.jpg
    "That's just the way it is my dear old friend" says Max
    swKjkaY.jpg
    h056KwU.jpg
    VK7awXQ.jpg

Quigley thinks he better talk to Faelie!

But Faelie thinks too much talk has gone on already!
    'My beautiful wife' thinks Max
    LaNA51N.jpg
    9gz75Y6.jpg
    ynnryMM.jpg
    Kbn8DeD.jpg

Danny gets an idea!
    nbGQL4p.jpg
    "Quigley you know how much Bébé loves you"
    0HKhIO6.jpg
    "And Beau is just crazy about you too!" says Danny
    pmujjds.jpg
    "yes Danny, I love both Bébé & Beau, they are my favorite toddlers!" says Quigley
    WzJcKoD.jpg

"Well Belinda and I are also so very fond of you too Quigley!"
    mhcHhUv.jpg
    "aw Thanks Danny, that means a lot!"
    qcp9ziG.jpg
    "Max told me your plans to all live together when his new house is ready"
    jWKVIZL.jpg
    "But until then, would you like to live here with all of us? We would love to have you!
    You already feel like family to all of us!""
    Mfim5Mp.jpg

"I would really love that Danny! I have been really longing to have a place to call home!" says Quigley
    hVzWWvO.jpg
    CTSL4uW.jpg
    "This is just so generous of you" says Quigley
    xqPlXOg.jpg

"Oh Quigley I'm so happy you have a home now!" says Fern
    QAjSvJ1.jpg
    "We can see each other whenever we want now!" murmurs Quigley
    3zoSvFQ.jpg
    LU1L9sL.jpg
    W558vEx.jpg

"um Do you have your own room yet?" Sophie ventures, her eyes twinkling.
    "I don't think so." says Quigley
    3bA4wqT.jpg

"umm Watcher? " asks Fern
    m-kay
    6mXWYa7.jpg
    rGQuHIP.jpg

"What is that honk sound Watcher?" asks Quigley
    MndgE4n.jpg

Oh sorry Quigley
    1w9YZoK.jpg

HlnZTad.jpg

• Options

@DivaDoodle: I stole the only good baby sitter in my game (Janis), and guess you are about to do the same. The Sitter-Virus is spreading. :s
    @Darn the school bus :)
    Well maybe best with school first – then homework – then kissing and all the fun stuff. ;)
  • Options

@Tamijo Thanks for reading and commenting! I always like to read what you say! LOL Janis! I know! now we have to see who the game will choose, and see if they are any good!

I have never taken away all the babysitters before so I don't know what the game would do.
    I have married off all the party dancers for the bachelorette and bachelor parties before, and the result is no more party dancers, ever! :o the game refuse to make more! but probably because I play with SP off.

Yes bad timing! :D poor guy I loved his face!

I am excited to get him trained up now, he didn't have any skills but a 5 in homework. The school curriculum is severely lacking!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    91 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda -> a day in the life <-

With Quigley & Fern running off to school, I see Frank the mail man. Frank feels like a winner today! He Looks like a nice mild mannered mailman, but I already know he is a wild thing at parties! And the ladies love him!
    v4v2X4s.jpg
    hpy2Uy6.jpg

'Watcher play me in the game!' says Frank "I want to run wild and have fun!"
    Not now Frank! I am behind schedule!
    I am supposed to be back at Dante's, and then the Teens house!
    And now I look at all that has evolved here in Danny's house! This will take forever to bring up to par, so that I can move on!

Watcher gets easily distracted by the minutia.

Hey! Why are you guys thinking of swimming pools? It is not summer! In fact the air is cool.
    hmm This is unusual!
    d4E91Zc.jpg
    "Something is going to happen, Watcher" says Max

"We know things, Watcher. It's The Foreshadowing of Loki. Please heed our thoughts." worries Danny, trying to block the view of the pool from the window, so his sweet Belinda can't see.
    LuMlp3p.jpg
    oh yes, that's right! :o
    :#
    *shivers*
    4ldBC2c.png

''Thank you Watcher. Never can tell what Loki has planned." says Danny very relieved.
    Zxp63nq.jpg
    Of course! And thank you Danny & Max, for the heads up!

Nobody dies in my town!

But, Why aren't you in school, Quigley? I saw you and Fern head there!
    lbVMYxt.jpg
    "The game stopped me, Watcher. Loki you know, so you would be caused drama, and we could all be upset and grieve and mourn together." says Quigley, disgusted with this element of the game.

"Also, the bus left." he adds shrugging

Ah, Take the car!

"I don't know how to drive Watcher" admits Quigley

oh, right.

"Hey there Quigley, it is important to learn to drive!" says Max
    K7uRYpf.jpg
    "Let me teach you! it will help you develop eye-hand-foot coordination" Max smiles
    cS8M1sj.jpg
    Quigley chooses a car and off they go!
    ABYjtjx.jpg

"Ahem! Excuse me, Watcher, my stats say I have only been with Max for One day, while his stats say we've been together 14 days! I Know it has been 14 days as I count the days to Eternally Faithful!
    I don't like that discrepancy!" says Faelie it is not fair!
    nhfz5ZY.jpg

Me either! There is something odd going on in your simverse and I'm sorry my dear, there is nothing Watcher can do about that sort of game craziness. But I promise, on day 20 to give you the moodlet!

Now tell me, Faelie, did you want to stay in your PJ's for yet another entire episode, or do you want to go get your teaching job?
    "Oh, hehehe, yes I want the job Watcher!" smiles Faelie
    57pukJh.jpg
    g25qdOg.jpg
    "Yay I got the job!" says Faelie "this is perfect, I love kids!"
    1VxP2Aq.jpg
    "Watcher look how the Teens leave their cars in the street! You need to put in some parking places for them." Faelie likes the town to have improvements.
    ok!

I find Max contemplating teaching, Max what happened with the driving lesson?
    "Oh, Quigley jumped out and ran off. I think he is experimenting with speed or something."
    ''But listen, my wife just got a teaching job and I want to work too!" Max tells me.
    mcGANBK.jpg
    yes, of course. I'll go look for Quigley

Hi Quigs! What's up?
    "Oh Watcher check this out! Well as I run, my skill in driving keeps going UP! Isn't that brilliant?!" says Quigley
    Yes, Quigs, very interesting!
    jkV7zzF.jpg
    6GxKbtI.jpg

Quigley then runs all the way back to Max.
    "Max! my driving skill is now up to 2.5! From Running! Can you teach me more? and maybe some charisma?"
    8jM7uh2.jpg
    Fjn1wMU.jpg

"Absolutely Quigley! Oh this is all quite fascinating! We will need to contemplate more on this!"
    dgyDLEu.jpg
    cBxAAbC.jpg
    huh, Max, your thought bubble, do you want to be a professor instead of science? You are very good at teaching, and that same thought bubble, 3 times now. hmm?
    "I think both, Watcher" says Max
    ok, we'll figure it out.

"Well done, Quigley!" says Max
    bpYy5aZ.jpg

''Woo! my license!" Quigley is very happy.
    K3qsoSV.jpg

"And, uh, a little something to go with the license" says Max
    wuf3GIU.jpg
    ""No Way! and in my favorite colors, cool! Gee Max that is so very kind of you!" says Quigley, astonished at Max's generosity.

''Well since you chose this one, to learn to drive, I was pretty sure you would like it!" says Max smiling

"Now go to school!" Max is always so delighted when he can do a family oriented action!
    s8dggEy.jpg
    "Yes Max! See you later!"
    nxTBuaD.jpg

I direct Max to go get a teaching job, per his chalk board thought, But then I see this!
    nSfav90.jpg
    O-Kay. So we cancel Max's action and send Him to apply for the science career ...
    I think maybe Max was trying to tell me that he likes to teach but wants a job in science.
    ''Indeed" says Max
    You could have said so.
    "I did." says Max
    ok *sigh*

Max comes bursting out of the Science building.
    "Watcher, I don't think it's very appropriate for a Tattoo artist to be my Boss!" harrumphs Max.
    aVybloV.jpg

Me either! that doesn't make any sense! Would You want Danny as your boss? He's at the top and doesn't even have a boss himself, somehow, but you know Danny, he can do things.
    "Yes that would be fine." says Max quite satisfied.

"Oh Maxy guess what, I got the job as a kindergarten teacher! I'm so happy!'' says Faelie
    TKcWrar.jpg
    rK2eH4a.jpg

"I'm so glad for you! I know how you love children" says Max, thrilled that his Faelie is so pleased.
    "My dear, I have news as well! They hired me on in genetics at the science facility! I think this will be interesting as we add to our beautiful family!" says Max planning ahead, visions swirling in his brain.
    tBKtcaV.jpg
    sJCC1im.jpg
    v0JbkGV.jpg

Of course this baby talk always gives Max great ideas!
    SskziXK.jpg
    Ow5qtCf.jpg
    FXk0K03.jpg

vzHjBZ6.jpg
    "Faelie you make me so happy. You're the most lovely wife in the world, and the most talented mother." whispers Max

"Max,'' says Faelie gently, finally understanding, "Thank you for saying so, Just as you Promised!"

"Ah! Aha!" the word 'Promise' rings a bell in Max's head! "I remember our conversation from before! So, That part of our life hasn't happened as yet, has it, Faelie?'' says Max, suddenly enlightened.
    hsE5IBS.jpg

"No Max, but it's ok, I know your intentions, and I know what to do."
    hcm7NQx.jpg
    esiXrDc.jpg
    jL7OaE8.jpg
    pgJ5MEx.jpg

And Faelie plans.
    ZFQOKSL.jpg

Post edited by DivaDoodle on
  • Options
    edited January 2021

@DivaDoodle:
    oh no a handsome mailman also, that may be an issue if someone fall in love no more letters :D
    I think Faelie is the first I have seen in your town choosing a “serious” action ahead of some WO kinda thing. <3
    Max and Faelie so lovely together, like how he “think ahead” all the time.
  • Options

@Tamijo :D I have never hooked Frank up. He is just fun at parties. or to ask to hang out for the day. He is crazy about the party dancers! well, maybe he is crazy about every single female LOL I think the game makes 2 mail carriers. I don't know what happens if I use them all up, hey maybe No Bills! :D

I like Max & Faelie together too! I only did it because he wanted kids to look like him, so this will make certain! since she is he, gender switched :D

I don't know How his personality came about, it just did! He is very different in AlexaKry's game! I love them Both! I love the 'future think' too! :D:D

My grandfather was a professor and friends with Albert Einstein and told some funny stories, like he would wear his sock garters but forget his socks, or only put on one sock. and that his wife had the front door painted bright red so he could remember which house was theirs. :D I think Max is similar.

Thank you for your comments! I love to read them!
  • Options

92 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda -> Max's House <-

Now that Max knows that Faelie will handle 'The Plans' (of their nuptials, & proposal) he is terribly excited!
    BKeLuAj.jpg
    He heads upstairs to check on how his house is coming along.
    FayliWM.jpg

Max is very wealthy, did I tell you? When he arrived, he had more than 7 mil, and a backpack Full of good stuff!
    Well, he is a royal in AlexaKry's Realm, so of course he is wealthy! Here in this world, his wealth is just something that is. He doesn't think about it, He doesn't lord it over others, or demand Castles or anything like that.
    He is a very kind and gentle soul and is a Great Thinker. His choice of house is nice, practical, spacious, and just exactly what he and Faelie want for comfort, babies and entertaining.

Faelie takes charge of Max's room, and remembers a guitar for his LTW. She likes to keep things out of the way for ease of movement. She very much dislikes crowded paces, traffic jams and route fails. She decides she will add some of her paintings if she can get the right neutral colors that Max prefers.
    kceh4Yv.jpg
    T4miaUb.jpg

"Dear, what kind of foundations do you prefer? I was thinking we could have things more on the ground level for our toddlers to come in and out as they desire." says Max "I'd like to teach them independence, so they can do and explore what they wish. It will be most advantageous for the great thinkers they will no doubt be." says Max, already knowing that his children will be genius like himself, and one of them a great philosopher.
    HTeONyD.jpg
    "I actually do prefer that Max! It is hard to find homes without steps to the front door. And the spaciousness I prefer! please don't forget that part! I need no less than 4 tiles deep in the entryway, for crowds at parties you know." says Faelie.

A happy Quigley gets home from school. He has had such a great day so far! He really likes that he is no longer homeless! Everything is Wonderful!
    "I love LIFE! Watcher!" he tells me.
    XXhyO6G.jpg

He happily whips out his homework, takes one look, and wonders why he did that! LOL
    RM4wWaT.jpg
    bq0dMF0.jpg
    He gets wishes for a chess table and, to make out with his girlfriend, Fern.

I hear Danny's cute laugh, he has just been reset by the game. Danny is so sweet and easy since the change!
    I just love him to bits!
    "hahaha Watcher What just happened?"
    YWyalSp.jpg

Sorry Danny, I had to plop down Max's house, and I'm so bad at decorating, then I didn't like the swap shop,
    then ....
    "Oh that's ok." Danny says
    "Now where was I ... oh Yes!!! My Favorite!" says Danny, back on track now.
    BEFcSQG.jpg
    fy6QdlI.jpg
    dhqJehj.jpg
    "My favorite too, Watcher."
    BEvGiAb.jpg
    aw <3

'woooot wooo! Wishes and new stuff!" says the very happy teen Quigley.
    EUQ9tMK.jpg

Quigley, time to learn to cook something!
    "Yes! awesome! I can do it!" says Quigley, he is very enthusiastic today!
    si6AHqd.jpg

"This seems easy."
    JU2hWL8.jpg
    fe7xIfK.jpg
    c45wZsl.jpg
    "I did it! Hooray!"
    y2jr1Io.jpg

Almost, Quigley, try again!
    "Seriously?" Quigs asks
    oBWmIfc.jpg
    yes.

''Dear, Let's go check out our new house, see what improvements we want" Says Max

"Is it close by? I do like this neighborhood with the households of Belinda, Dante, Cabana, and Fern" says Faelie.

"Yes, I do as well! It's just a few doors down" says Max.
    v51d2Tr.jpg
    OPNAHXs.jpg
    VKXEoEi.jpg

"Oh I Love it, Maxy! And plenty of space for our paintings. Who is the architect?

"This is modified for your spacious needs, Faelie, the original is by the wonderful builder CK213." says Max
    Max is excited and already picked their bedroom!
    AT9cJs4.jpg

Max has put the Babies room on the ground floor, so they can go out side if they want, and not get stranded.
    PrC3Ppo.jpg

Closest to us is Quigley's room.
    Xh5Iqjq.jpg

Max and Faelie have already chosen this bedroom. The largest, for Faelie's comfort.
    I2yowfe.jpg

From this angle we see Danny & Belinda's house in the background.
    mKrL1lr.jpg

And from this angel we see Dante's home.
    1G8WNcl.jpg

Across the street from Dante is his other home, where Cabana and the Teens live.
    And to the right of Cabana, lives Max's girl friend, Fern. (daughter of Gladsten and Frida)

Back home at Danny's, Max has just discovered his bedroom! I think he likes it.
    0gDYBCC.jpg

He then checks out his chess table. Belinda didn't like the chess table and cried, but she is excited here because Fern just came over, and she likes her a lot.
    0hBTq9X.jpg
    8s4IEUh.jpg
    ZAZehuR.jpg

The music is stirring! Belinda is very happy that a patio has replaced the pool.
    pl4fSyr.jpg

''Ah my love!'' Belinda murmurs, approaching.
    Fo0JQNJ.jpg
    doJyaiF.jpg
    Pj3ZCwC.jpg
    "Danny you're such a graceful dancer!"

TYNLrUU.jpg
    Danny and Belinda are so in love. It will be very hard to leave this household.
    daxj1Eo.jpg

QnhcyaF.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    93 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Max's Proposal <3

As I watch Danny & Belinda sway to the pretty music. Quigley asks Fern to stay over, I have him ask her to slow dance too.
    This is her answer. Hopefully Quigley will get his ''make out with Fern'' wish fulfilled!
    Peo77cO.jpg

When ever I think about aging up the toddlers, I find Danny like this:
    pxXEpFX.jpg

Maybe I should leave them as toddlers. Or maybe I should leave a birthday cake out for a few days so Danny can get used to it.

''Pwease don't keep us babies forevah, Watcha'' says Beau, very concerned, that I may consider it.
    0fUk0LU.jpg

just like on earth, can't please everyone, all the time. :) but I like to try to come close.

~~:3~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUkrmT5BVdA&amp;feature=youtu.be

"So tell me, my lovely, does the house seem ok for you and our babies? What would you like changed? I want it perfect for my perfect wife and children!" says Max

Faelie laughs "Well my love, if we have so many children, I suppose we ought to buy more cribs and napping mats, and toys that can help teach them!"

"Ah Aha. right, now what toy is best for our little philosopher, Zeke, I wonder?" murmurs Max

Faelie softly laughs again. It is so endearing to her that Max sometimes lives in his future world in his mind. She especially loves that his future world includes her!
    And now Max has revealed one of their future child's name! :D
    Silly man! She loves Everything about him, she finds Max utterly delightful!
    "I love him with all my heart, Watcher."

"Oh Maxy, you darling man. The house is just right, but there is one thing missing.
    Look at my hands, there is no ring to adorn them."
    qH0NxLf.jpg

"No ring!?" gasps Max with mock astonishment
    "Why would such lovely hands be without a ring?" teases Max
    ''But you must think I am a doofus not to remember to give you a ring!" Max's eyes twinkle.
    tHi28Ix.jpg

''Oh Max, how I do love you. so very much!!" says Faelie, shaking her head at this silly, wonderful, genius.

''You know Faelie, I do love when you remind me, and bring my mind back to this time, where You are.''
    ''I love how you accept me, and love me, with all my many flaws. You amaze me Faelie, the whole wonder of you.''
    ''I hope you know how much I love you."
    5zz9eMc.jpg

''As I look at you, here beside me, on our land, where all our future dreams will come true ... ''
    V26uBgF.jpg

"What? Now where did you get that, Maxy?!"
    0FbDvdf.jpg

"Family heirloom. if you don't like it, we will get what pleases you most." says Max
    SkaWWX8.jpg

"Will you marry me, Fair Faelie, and join me in this most fascinating life?"
    "Yes Max, I will. I will always be here beside you." Faelie smiles
    oY5xnLF.jpg

Max pretends to struggle to get the ring on
    "Does it fit? Does it pinch? Oh perhaps the gem is much too large and you don't like it?!" teases Max.
    Faelie giggles at his silliness.
    cCrhWgE.jpg

"My wonderful wife"
    tpbBhss.jpg

RzeodiR.jpg
    "My dear, dear Max"
    uQKjVUo.jpg

~~:3~~

The lovely couple decide to sleep over in the new house, Max purchasing a future bed as he had heard the wonders of the moodlet it gives! "For Science!" Max tells Faelie.
    RFlqV9o.jpg

Back at home, the rest of the household are effected my Max's proposal! Whether by the telepathy or the loving vibes spilling over the backyards to reach them.
    HNfOHTB.jpg
    CkwPat8.jpg

And Watcher sees the very first of Danny's willingness to maybe allow me to age up his toddlers.
    He has never had this dream or thought before.
    0kB0sI3.jpg

Max awakens and comes home, sensing someone needed tucking in.
    "They are in the wrong beds Watcher!"
    bBrNbfw.jpg
    Yes Max, but these are not your children, you know that right?"
    WJNBiMC.jpg
    FREqV1n.jpg
    ROAZk9Q.jpg
    Bedd8eg.jpg

"yes of course, Watcher! but that doesn't prevent me from loving them!"
    BKf2CYu.jpg

"Max, I'm really happy you are so fond of children" says Faelie
    t5igod5.jpg
    "Ours are the most wonderous of all, Faelie." says Max
    RS15SAU.jpg
    Faelie smiles, what parent doesn't think that!

And Faelie is right, of course.
    NYyZCt8.jpg
    qim0i5d.jpg
    xx6jZYK.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2021

94 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Max's Engagement Party 1 <3

Fern is a cutie pie, and has a great personality. Watcher likes her!
    BpTu7g3.jpg

Gosh, Quigley, you look like a lamb to slaughter. :D
    f3o07id.jpg

"I do not!"
    ZehzGLj.jpg

You do.
    NFxymV8.jpg

ok That's better, much better face!
    Nfgi75k.jpg

"Can you just get away, Watcher, and leave me in peace?"
    KoCpxBR.jpg
    ok.
    The school bus is here, anyway. and that's the 2nd warning honk.

"Noooo'' say Fern & Quigley, disappointed once again.

"Watcher I need to learn the fishing skill for work!" says Max "Ah, Aha, should be easy!"
    gqiUPoh.jpg

"oh my, this is embarrassing!"
    JG5t8jV.jpg

Try again Max, you can do it! :D

"Faelie come fish with me, it's fun!" Max calls
    And Faelie has no problem at her first attempt.
    PU65Lh6.jpg

"Faelie, it's so nice here, so peaceful, shall we marry, near the fishes?" asks Max
    DACsTqF.jpg

Though Faelie is pleased that Max is in her reality at the moment, She must decline.
    "No Max, I have to go to work soon, and so do you!
    ''But lets have an engagement party tonight!" says Faelie, to cheer up Max.
    BL6vbPt.jpg

h4kraPB.jpg
    Max your not very excited to work? "This is my serious, scientific face." Max tells me.
    And Faelie is already serious as well, in her kindergarten work outfit.
    wVmLVWA.jpg

"Watcher that car is still here! Faelie tells me.
    qDyEKC9.jpg

I know, it's Ari's car. I look in Ari's backpack and see he has a Big Lemon, in it's place! I delete it, hoping he will take his car after school.

"Watcher, please remove that hideous beat up thing from my backpack too!" says Tristan

Gosh Tristan! What are you teens doing leaving your expensive vehicles around town?

"It's because you never put in parking places, Watcher" Faelie reminds me.
    oh right.
    A glance down the streets in town shows that nearly everyone I play, has decided to leave their nice expensive cars all about, willy nilly. Interesting I don't see even One ugly one. Error Trap works every night but these owned cars stay.

Disgusted, I reset the town for a quick cleanup. Which of course brings everyone home, lol :D whoops.

"Watcher I am finally ready!" Danny tells me
    zKwE9jk.jpg

and true to his word, he is truly happy!
    NEYhPOL.jpg

"tank you, watcha" says lil Beau.
    I smush his baby cheeks for the last time. aww chubby baby, mmmwah <3
    kw128R5.jpg

And this time, Danny has no new baby wish, or even looks at Beau's transformation,
    His eye remains on his prize,
    the only girl who ever captured his heart.
    VaxpRFW.jpg
    7a5pZZD.jpg

"Daddy is it ok that I am missing school?" Beau asks "of course I have lots of ideas how I can be learning!"
    6jZIfQL.jpg

"Aw lil Beau, just enjoy your time off, and your Birthday." says Danny ''there is plenty of time for both play and learning today!" says Danny
    G6i9Q9c.jpg

"Quigs I know you are very interested in new ideas and learning!" says Beau
    9Q0erCH.jpg
    "That's true Beau, ... until a party breaks out! Quigley winks.

Belinda is having a vey good time today!
    pBbBXbb.jpg

But are you ready for Bébé to age up, my dear?
    P5uvCls.jpg

"oh yes Watcher, I'm just worried about Danny, you know how he is about babies."

Somehow I think he will be alright.
    JfCGVCt.jpg

And for Bébé, it's bye-bye to toddlerhood
    y0gQeYI.jpg
    D3hQKcD.jpg

and hello to a sweet funny emerging artist!
    QCBoXoU.jpg

"I'm So glad I'm not a baby anymore!" announces Bébé
    vQ8xFXg.jpg
    "You will always be our baby, honey, even when you're 40" says Danny and Belinda agrees with a 'mmhmm"

"Happy birthday, Bébé!" says Max
    FyT5hac.jpg

then immediately tells her to practice her skills!
    ZGfsAV9.jpg

"maybe it Was better being a toddler,'' thinks Bébé
    amWHJPo.jpg

Quigley writes Fern a love letter while Beau practices his dance moves, for the party tonight!
    CiwPjut.jpg

"Happy Birthday, Beau!" says Faelie
    "Thank you! I love being older!" says Beau
    LGFPuSP.jpg

Beau wants to talk more to Faelie, but is interrupted by Max,
    ''YUK, my eyes! Why does he come over here where I am to do that?" thinks Beau, squeezing his eyes shut.
    NpAcqX6.jpg

Beau runs away to play with his sister so he doesn't have to hear anymore mushy stuff! :D

Fern comes over and makes a bee line for Quigley.
    "Fern, will you be my date tonight for the Engagement Party?" asks Quigley
    qrvlwiZ.jpg

"yes Quigley, I'd like that!" says Fern.
    Fern thinks he is so cute, and likes that he is somewhat bashful looking, sometimes, when peeking up at her through his eyelashes.
    QM1qKJi.jpg

"He is my dream boat, Watcher."
    1QKz1wc.jpg
    yes I know, sweet girl.
    <3
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : great updates!
    As always I´m far behind with my comments! So another not so detailed comment, sorry.
    I won´t comment on Max, he is just perfect. :p;)o:):D
    Faelie is just wonderful, she has to deal with reality and with the obliviousness of her husband, she is very good in that! ;)
    The new house looks good, very good that it doesn´t have stairs to approach it. So Max and Fealie can have thousands of kids without taking care of them all intensely.
    Danny and Beau: so sweet! Beau is a handsome young man! He has beautiful eyes, like Danny!
    Bébé is sweet as well, I can understand her to better be a toddler again if Max is in sight! Poor girl has to learn instantly!

Aww, Quigley is such a lovely teen! He looks even better than Max, I wonder how he will look as a young adult! He is such a happy teen! I think Max and Faelie should adopt him!!!! Not just letting him stay with them.
    Aww, young love, Fern and Quigley are so unlucky! Must be hard for them! :D

More please!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top