Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle : great updates!
    OH MY GOD CABANA, DRESS UP!!!!! That can´t be true that he went to dinner with his girl in THIS trunks!!!!!! :D Gosh, and if this weren´t all he took her home in this car!
    How old is he? Starting his midlife crisis already? ;):p;):p I have to agree with @bekkasan with whom is wearing such trunks in real life. :D So Cabana must be in his middle ages and wants to be still young, hm? Is that the reason he likes to be chaperone of teens? To fell younger? >:)
    Sorry, I had to comment on his trunks again! B):D

Marigold looks cute, she seems to like Cabana and he seems to like her, too. It´s good to see him getting a partner as well, it must be hard to be a single when everybody else has a partner.

Tristan and his mood swings, he looks so sweet when he placed the traps, so fully satisfied with himself. :D
    Dante is such a good dad. Always talking with Tula and hugging her, must be great to have such a father!

:D having to leave the party because of being naughty, tststs, teenagers, can´t wait untill their home! They are very active, right? ;)

Why was there a Death Flower on the floor?

Waiting for more!!!!
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@AlexaKry hahahaa :D seriously It is absolutely True! I swear to God! I kept thinking I should Make him change! This is unreal! I was laughing so hard, that my 3 men had to come see what it was! Cabana running fast down the street, all serious, to get to the restaurant! and then he waves to Aiden and I made Aiden say 'nice outfit". omg I couldn't even see anymore because of laughing tears! my youngest said 'Mom, but why is he wearing that?' (When Cabana came out holding his plate of food!) and my husband says 'I think he likes it!' ahhhhhhh gasp I couldn't even breathe anymore, laughing so much OMG so so silly! my 2 sons then walked away shaking their heads that their poor Mom went crazy. Silver fox stayed to see Cabana arrive home still wearing that, I said to him, ''AlexaKry is going to think I did it on purpose!'' and he laughed and said well I am your witness hahahahaaaaa

I think I am 10 years younger now having laughed off so much stress!

OK Cabana Boi : same age as all the parents, YA. He is a free spirit! goes with the flow, from job to job! He would rather drive a beat up Hippie Volkswagen Van of the 1960's if I had one to give him, with surf boards strapped to the top. He is similar to 'The Big Kahuna*' to the teens, except he has degrees in child/adolescents psychology. He has traveled the world's beautiful beaches, had all sorts of jobs, cook, maid, Pool Boy, guidance councilor at the high school, and private schools.
    He has always been too busy working, studying or catching the waves so he's never actually dated or had a girlfriend before. He's a bit shy around girls, but the girls that love shy handsome guys would grab him all the time, especially when he worked as a pool boy! he never complained, he liked it! ;) lol

Yes the teens are exactly like everybody in the town, who has a partner---> active rabbits! tsk tsk tsk! oh, just occurred to me, maybe that's why in this game everyone tries to get a partner ASAP! lol clever sims! ;)

That house comes with the death flower. :D Some sims need them, like Dante! when he is not active forgets to drink plasma orange juice! He never bites anyone, I don't know why. :o when he left I saw that hunger/thirst moodlet in the red. *cries* :'(

*1959 The Big Kahuna. I didn't get to see this until I was 18! my Mom wouldn't let me! LOL She thought it was too suggestive to young girls, and didn't want it influencing me! hahaha

start in the middle its very silly from the movie Gidget, The Big Kahuna is the guy in the Hat that all the guys want to be like, and the girls all love LOL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng0aIpHT7uU
    edited January 2021
    60 The Watcher Watches: Marigold 11:45pm still Leisure day! :o

The Watcher watches, late into the night. She is tired, yet so transfixed with Cabana and Marigold, she can't bring herself to leave! Watcher has to know what will happen next! She keeps very still, very quiet, and waits.

Cabana is relaxing in the chaise lounge, watching Marigold dance. She's so lovely, so graceful! he decides to tell her. He flirts with her. And wants to confess his attraction.
    cAU81F6.jpg

: ) They are romantic interest now! They share a kiss,
    feOL7BT.jpg
    m6nru4y.jpg
    and he asks her to watch the Stars. He must really like her a lot. it's now 1:30 am and he is sooo tired, but he won't let on!
    nAGncZG.jpg
    CY5xNO0.jpg
    Xbe7Jrz.jpg

She asks him to slow dance. I don't know How isn't konking out! I am ready to Konk Out too! Yet I am compelled Watch! I want to see what they will decide about the sleeping arrangements! ;) Will Marigold use the sleeping bag he gifted her?

Poor Cabana now has -40 moodlet he is so tired, but he dances on, with a smile on his face, because She is in is arms! And this moment is the best of his life so far!
    h0q5ovV.jpg
    qYlOe5f.jpg
    wCJAuis.jpg

It's now 3am! Finally he thanks her for the dance. He is redlined on energy, but he barely lets on! I look at his sweet face.
    rLPF0kc.jpg
    vYmRT1g.jpg

He waits to see her decision! Where will she choose to sleep? In the sleeping bag he gifted her?
    Oh. Marigold apparently feels Very comfortable here! That is Cabana Boi's bed, in her thoughts!
    GaFdln0.jpg
    cV5YvGT.jpg
    tjnFoD6.jpg

lol Cabana! That Face! <3 hahahaha
    YE8axcw.jpg
    S6WVFJ5.jpg

ya, he was lonesome.
    fr2ZeGj.jpg
    9ZdHMUq.jpg
    well that is surprising. He chooses to sleep over the covers. Reminds me of when Ari did the same, with Fawn! <3
    OPvPMqp.jpg

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

Leelu is first to awaken. She sees through the wall that Cabana is not alone! She is happy for him!
    vIhZz6y.jpg

She paints, Watcher wonders if she will ever improve! Luc calls to her.
    Mpz6RLy.jpg

They kiss and Luc turns
    "Tristan get out!"
    cZHnGcH.jpg

"I was here first" Tristan tells him.
    qgVw2Yn.jpg

Leelu applauds Tristan's bold horribleness.
    wpieJMD.jpg

"Come cuddle, my love" says Tristan to Tula, while Luc thinks "Et Tu Tula" lol sims!
    6JkPa36.jpg

Well it only takes Luc a moment to figure out what to do about this!
    hKcscpv.jpg

Tristan is glad he got away with it, He does Luc's laundry duties, to make up for being rude! He sees that Luc figured it out.
    QQbmhYw.jpg
    8Y6PDzG.jpg

And what does Cabana and the Watcher think about all this? "Meh, it gets the beds made."

The Teens are glad when Marigold awakens, they want to get to know her, to see if They think she is right for their Cabana!
    jARIGQP.jpg
    iBR5AxI.jpg
    BeqEs2P.jpg
    uqlRGe5.jpg

(sorry about the walls down, but I have to see where everyone is!) The school bus arrives, I like that Tristan is always aware of where Tula is! He seems to always watch out for her, even though She is the Brave one, not he.
    VCeDbOa.jpg
    DTSAswC.jpg
    ivWjuEy.jpg
    yBC9BuM.jpg
    APkAQyr.jpg
    ZhbR6ni.jpg

"Quit it Watcher, I have to go to school!" OK! just one more! hehe
    H6HrsvE.jpg

"lol Watcher!" he smiles
    RQkZUJ7.jpg
    UNZ4dhX.jpg

The school buss leaves, while Marigold dances, and Cabana Boi sleeps.

next up is the Longest Date!
    @DivaDoodle : Not really? The film was too suggestive? I just saw the short part of the film and had to giggle about the stereotypes pictured. (And the surfing scene! :D )
    I thought of Cabana as a being getting on in the years surfer dude who wants to bring back his youth by living with teens. ;) So I was wrong.

I don´t know if I can believe your husband! You must have prevented Cabana from changing into his normal clothes (which still aren´t so appropriate to go out eating in a restaurant!) he can´t be such proud of his body! :D:p
    He has such a lovely face though!

The house comes with a death flower? Can everybody who dies pick it up and give it to Grim then? I always thought that everyone needs to have it´s own death flower in his/her inventory to make it to a present for Grim? My Sims all have one in their inventory, I always make Haldir or Travis to plant a few for the family.

Marigold and Cabana are so sweet! I loooove the slow dancing, the Sims look so fondly at each other and they whisper so many nice words to each other. :D I really thought that Cabana was too tired and that he would have passed out on the floor while he waited where Marigold wanted to sleep! Interesting choice of her! I once have bought a sleeping bag for Haldir (when he was sleeping in Tyler´s room to take care of him) and forgot to take it out of his inventory and he he insisted to take it out wherever he was and went to sleep in it, even when he slept in his and Travis´bedroom with Travis already sleeping in the bed. :D

:D:D:D Leelu´s picture is very, well, interesting... Every critic will say it´s a wonderful piece of art! :p

tststs, Tristan and Tula are shameless! Woohooing in Luc´s bed in front of him and Leelu!!!! Sims are shameless!!!!
    I love Tristan´s expression, he is so happy and satisfied with himself! :D
    Great update!
    edited January 2021
    @AlexaKry hehehe Yes because the movie mentioned the word o.r.g.y. My Mom wouldn't let me see it! LOL

no Cabana is YA, remember he was teenager Baily Swain! ;) I almost let him stay a teenager but needed a YA in the household to be able to move them In/out in edit town.

Oh the house is Dante's same house across the street, but with the 2nd floor removed (I make terrible houses) and it has the death flower on the floor to remind me about Dante! He has 4 death flowers so he is OK! :D
    I have the house saved in the library.
    No I think a sim needs to have the death flower in their pocket for it to work with Grimmy.

LOL @ Haldir loving his sleeping bag! I don't know why simmies love them so much! More than even the finest bed! :D

I don't know why Leelu doesn't get better painting! it is so funny to me! she paints everyday, she really likes it! I suppose it is like any hobby, it doesn't matter if we are good or bad at it, only that we enjoy it! ;)

it was funny to me that Tristan came in from another room to use Luc's bed, with Luc ready to use it!
    I like to see how the simmies work things out! I have had sims before not know what to do, when someone takes their bed, and just walk away to do something else. I was glad Luc was smart!

Thank you for your comments I always love to read them Alexakry! <3

I am still writing down to report what is happening in front of my eyes, in the next date! :) this game of mine is so crazy and Fun!

LOL I love the Video! :hushed::D

edited January 2021
    61 The Watcher Watches: The Longest Date 8:30AM

Cabana is awake now, makes the bed and looks out the window. He is delighted to see that Marigold is still here! She's playing in the sprinklers! 'aww she is so cute!' He thinks! He must go out to flirt! they kiss and flirt and it gets intense! but, then she turns to play in the sprinklers again.
    P4sHssZ.jpg
    jyk2VNK.jpg
    glzBROL.jpg
    Yg97anN.jpg

Cabana does the laundry and gets the mail, and writes another love letter to her!
    k7IN7PF.jpg
    FUS0FrJ.jpg
    NDzO2Vo.jpg

Cabana looks at me, "Are you going to help me, Watcher?" You are doing fine! it's your choice of what to do, Cabana, I'm just watching to see what you wish. I can help with wishes, if you can't fulfill them on your own. "

Cabana seems satisfied with that! He sits and thinks. Oh Yes! His Lady is here! right Here at his house! She had slept over after the shortest date, and she is Still Here! :) ''This is So Great!!!'' he goes outside to find her!
    nBkZGTc.jpg
    AaZBQXI.jpg
    0r27vU6.jpg

Marigold thinks he's so dreamy, simply irresistible, and she makes her move! And the game suddenly tells me that they are now on a Date. huh? why? okay.
    TFu0nss.jpg
    YWbMQxP.jpg
    OOOLirG.jpg
    0Ws3usG.jpg
    qcVeChm.jpg
    It looks like ^^ they are starting to fall in love.

They go outside and flirt more, then Cabana gets the clothes out of the dryer and then goes to flirt even more!
    KspnyTC.jpg
    WwqQKE2.jpg

It's getting kind of monotonous AND now the Watcher is worried about the date being good or too short! Watcher freaks out! :# Such pressure! I look around for Loki, but he hides well.

I guess I should help fulfill all Cabana's wishes, He can at least have that, in case the date turns sour. He wants to go to the movies now, hopefully Marigold does too! We go to Oscar's Outdoor Theater:

Water Slide with Marigold. Check!
    Watch movies with Marigold. Check!
    nEhZ4HU.jpg

Make out in the hot tub with Marigold! Check!
    9kkHyjP.jpg
    ZXsfM24.jpg

Woohoo in the hot tub with Marigold! Check!
    kRdIZHA.jpg
    NqFiGNN.jpg

Hey! How long have you been standing here, Pip? LOL :D
    amwMKKc.jpg

Get lost Pip! he steps 2 feet away
    q8MOGrO.jpg

Then he looks away in a Huff! "Humph!" Pip says
    dYV28yS.jpg

Pip Looks again! :o "Why won't Marigold stop what she is doing to talk with me?" Pip asks me.
    She's Busy! Go Away!
    xwuuxtV.jpg

"Humph" Pip says Louder this time.
    zXSJYlu.jpg

But our lovers are oblivious! besides one can't hear very well under water!
    O0ejQYt.jpg

"Harumph!" says Pip, Very loudly now.
    YhIbA7N.jpg

Pip insists Marigold get out of the hot tub! :# the nerve!

"What is so important Pip? I am on a Date with Cabana" Marigold tells him.
    7PXWbYh.jpg

Pip is being so annoying! Cabana comes to the rescue.
    iRBl1zr.jpg

Sizes him up
    w2r1DTA.jpg
    RPg4k6i.jpg

"I don't appreciate you being rude to my girlfriend!" Cabana tells him. (he May have chosen different wording!) ;)
    ShdSBgR.jpg

Marigold seems delighted at what Cabana has said, especially the *girlfriend* part!

Cabana doesn't want to get into a fight, that will for sure wreck the date! :#

Cabana voice is a low, threatening "Good Day, to you!" he tells Pip in dismissal, glaring into Pip's eyes.
    aHPK61H.jpg

Pip: "Grrrr.."
    S4IAuZm.jpg

Cabana: "I Said Good Day!" Marigold thinks he's so wonderful! She can't stop looking at him and smiling!
    "Golly he is really something" she thinks
    ZoTHoFk.jpg
    JxvvuN7.jpg

They hold hands and she says softly "I liked when you used the word *girlfriend*, you know" she embraces him. and Cabana knows he liked using that word too! It felt so warm and delicious and just so right!
    K8skUfg.jpg
    NnHMY7g.jpg
    EEdtGj1.jpg

Cabana sighs at her loveliness, "W-will you be my girlfriend, Marigold?"
    "Mmhmmm!" she replies, nodding and smiling into his eyes.
    UYDunR2.jpg
    6vlouZj.jpg
    VILgzxv.jpg
    6tK7a1D.jpg
    awww good. no more mr lonesome <3 That's so sweet! :) Watcher is happy for him!

Cabana wishes now to cook Marigold's favorite food, they head home. The game won't let him ask her to stay over, no option, Loki lurking, no doubt, still trying to mess with him! but luckily Ari can ask her! Marigold says yes!

The date is going on 7 hours now btw. yesterday was 2 hrs.
    BOsyq11.jpg

Interestingly, Now that Marigold is officially his girlfriend, Cabana seems no longer shy! He takes the initiative. repeatedly. Marigold seems to love that! ;)

"My Love, *whisper, whisper*"
    "Oh you! he he he" :D
    2r1tTnO.jpg
    YvZ57a7.jpg
    U19FolE.jpg

Cabana cooks Marigold's favorite, while she dances.
    oOygK1K.jpg
    NDDPwyg.jpg

She really Loves to dance! She used to be a faery! Cabana calls everyone to come eat.
    "Oh yummy! Thank you for cooking my favorite meal Cabana, it is so good!" Marigold says. The teens really like Cabana's cooking as well! *total yummy sounds coming from around the table.*
    Bci7dWi.jpg
    vCqlHts.jpg
    tx1jorP.jpg
    I see Marigold cleans up after her self, that's nice!

The date is now 9 hours long! Loki in his madness!
    Cabana finishes up the dishes and then seeks his love.
    "How has your day been so far, Marigold? He asks
    "oh nothing short of pure delights" she tells him

Cabana tells the teens to remember to do their homework, Ari does as asked.
    Blqinfb.jpg

Cabana stands ready to protect Marigold, just in case Tristan tries to bite her.
    nZ5diHM.jpg

Fawn decides she needs to tell Marigold she doesn't like dirty dishes, she is happy when Marigold agrees.
    JOukVT8.jpg

Cabana wants to kiss Marigold, but
    rR8VcOw.jpg
    two teens have important needs with Marigold. Tristan wants to do a hypnotic gaze on Marigold, and Leelu wants to tell Marigold a funny story,
    VO13Pts.jpg
    but Marigold stays with Cabana, She is held transfixed in Cabana's gaze. she smiles into his eyes, his lovely eyes. They communicate telepathically. And without kiss, nor embrace, they both turn and head inside.
    Ekp3re1.jpg
    cDMbVyR.jpg
    GTJh0Gc.jpg
    0jWPm55.jpg
    QoFnXHG.jpg
    pE3Mvnv.jpg

The date is now on hour 11.

Oh Marigold is either thinking of going home or is it perhaps that she could happily live here with Cabana! Cabana likes her here with him. He goes charm her with his flirts.
    msmw9xW.jpg
    RUbdW5T.jpg
    w7bkD3L.jpg

Oh good thinking! Cabana asks her to watch the stars!
    N3npzkA.jpg
    4iIUWNQ.jpg
    XKmEMVw.jpg
    WVtJfQN.jpg

The Watcher doesn't know Why the Fates don't end this date, saying it is a Great Date! I don't want Loki to end it, he might say the date is bad!

The date is now 13.5 hours long. Everyone is sleepy. it's very late! What is Loki's plan? I fear that it will be the lovers just go to sleep, which erases the date! Loki is such a terrible trickster! I wouldn't put it past him! He would find it amusing, if all the good fun they had today, would be in vain for the date!

I hear Loki's laughter! He is mocking, teasing! I look all around but can't see him! he is trying to keep me from seeing something, but what? I pause time and search all.

Ah ha! what Watcher sees, is that Cabana can finally romantically ask Marigold to stay over!
    Ha! take that Loki! In. your. face.!

Cabana kisses Marigold, whispers sweet nothings in her ear, embraces her, and asks her if she will stay over with him.
    BkiVBm1.jpg
    NtJPgFg.jpg

Marigold says yes and smiles. The date, amazingly now at 14 hours, finally comes to a sweet sweet end.
    HcFN1bY.jpg

"The air smells fresher, the birds are twittering in delight,
    and you feel like your walking on tiptoes, as if you might suddenly burst into flight!
    That date was incredible
    !'' says the pop-up!

The Watcher hears the halleluiah chorus!
    8VreGRB.jpg
    Post edited by DivaDoodle on
    @DivaDoodle : wow, that was a very, very long date!
    You were lucky that the date wasn´t stopped when Pip and Cabana had the argument (where I could understand Cabana fully!!! :D ) normally the dates are done after one of my Sims has a quarrel with someone else. Gosh Pip was so inquisitive!!!
    So Cabana has a girlfriend now! And such a sweet one! I love her blue eyes!
    :D the teenagers were curious about her, perhaps they know that she will move in in the near future?
    Cabana and Marigold share so much love with each other that is so nice to see!
    :D I had to laugh about Cabana writing a love letter to her while she was in the house! What did he write? A thank you note that she stayed over the night before and that he liked to woohoo with her???

Good to know that Dante has four death flowers in his inventory, especially because he doesn´t drink from Sims even when he is thirsty!
    Leelu and her paintings: maybe she is in a special phase, you know, like the big artists who have different styles in their different phases, maybe she is in her "painting as if a child has painted" phase and when you wait with selling the pictures they become very expensieve because she was in this certain phase of her creativity. ;):p
    I love the house of Dante as well, as I already said it´s the house where Haldir grew up. It is still inhabited by his parents. I don´t know if I´m good or bad in building, the houses I´ve build I like, but at the moment I don´t have the motivation of building, I just like to decorate the houses my family shall live in.

@AlexaKry OMG LOL :D I wish I was as clever as you! YES that is The Perfect love letter for inexperienced Cabana to write her! :
    "Dear Marigold, Thank you for staying over last night, after such a short date!
    you are nice!
    I sure did like woohooing with you! It was Fun!
    love Cabana
    PS you are pretty!
    :D

Yes I am so careful with Dante since the first time I played SN and chose him to play, he woke up to die of thirst in the first minutes! :o:'( so, I just restarted!

Oh poor Leelu, perhaps you're right, but I just sell them all right away so the next simmie can paint!

ach I am going to send you any house I make for you to decorate, I hate decorating! because I am bad at it! LOL

I'm so glad you commented! thank you! :)
    @DivaDoodle : the PS gets me! So sweet!! :)
    Lol about Dante´s death of thirst at the beginning! When I began playing with Late Night and vampires the vampires always died at parties my families held! There was always a vampire dying, so when I didn´t like a certain vampire I invited him/her to the parties, Elvira Slayer and William Fangmann were frequent guests. :D
    I really like to decorate houses, so if you really want me to decorate I´ll help you happily, especially because I have so much time atm. Because of Corona I´m out-of-work, we have a very strict lock down (since today we aren´t even allowed to go further than 15 kilometres away from our homes if we live in a Corona hot spot with a certain number of new infections and we can only have 1 person as a visitor at home, not more) so I have too much spare time!
    Waiting for Marigold to move in now! B)

@AlexaKry LOL "so when I didn´t like a certain vampire I invited him/her to the parties, '' :D:D tooo funny!

omg I am sorry to hear how it is at your place with the covid 19. I hope the restrictions have a positive effect sooon! it seems the restrictions, though terribly inconvenient, Do work! Where I live, they lifted the bans way too early, and we saw a dramatic Rise! I Know it was to help the business's but really, such a price! We just stay in all the time, I don't trust the people who wear a mask but have their germy nose outside of the mask! or we go in our backyard, where I like to get all dirty working with the plants and soil! where is my dirty face emoji?!

I don't know what to do!!! shall Marigold move in? or should Ari (the eldest) age up and take over the house? Ari is DESPRATE to marry Fawn! he is always pestering me! He and Fawn want children Sooo badly! But if I let them, the other teens will see, and demand it too! Ach! in the last 2 plays Ari even started looking Depressed to make me feel bad about my indecision! I guess Cabana & Marigold could go live at Marigold's house? decision decisions! Plus it doesn't help my poor simmies that I love playing the teenagers So Much I keep them teens far too long !!!
    @DivaDoodle : we are at lock down since October, but until a week before Christmas we could have 5 visitors from two different families and the shops were open. Since then all shops (eccept food stores) are closed and we were just allowed to have 2 visitors from one other family. Unfortunately noone cared for this restrictions so we now have the restruction in travelling and the shops stay closed untill the end of January. Schools and kindergartens are closed, too. All entertaining businesses like restaurants, concerts, museums, etc. are closed since October. Our death numbers are rising awfully and the hospitals work at their capacity limit.
    And now that there is this new version of corona coming from Britain the government is really concerned about the situation, because if there will be a bit more infections the hospitals can´t handle the ill anymore....
    I stayed at home since March, since the first lock down, I´m a so called risk patient because of my lung disease, so I try to stay away from people, especially from people who wea no masks. Fortunately, we have a mask-wearing requirement in shops since a few months so the people are used to wear them now. Most of the people are reasonable, but there are always some a...🐸🐸🐸🐸...h..o..le..s

Such a taff decision! Maybe play them a bit longer as teens, let Marigold move in for a few days and then, when she and Cabana are married, they´ll move out and Ari can have a birthday cake?
    edited January 2021
    @AlexaKry I hope it gets better soon! and you as well <3

You have a good idea! for my game! I should have used it because all h. e. l. l. just broke out! :#
    edited January 2021
    62 The Watcher Watches: Teens!

Ari had been a bit depressed for the past few days. He loves Fawn so much! Too much. Can you love someone too much? Ari has always wanted to do everything to please Fawn. They want desperately to marry! They are too young. Why this need to marry? they are here together, no one separates them from their love. She has even been urging him to run away with her, lately, ever since he once spoke of it, to her, as a child! Fawn feels It was not enough that they live together here, it seemed!

Even in their dreams, they find each other! on a lovely island, their life together a paradise, with no adults around, making them do homework or going to school! with no Watcher telling them No you are too young! It is just them, Just always together, having fun, fishing together, and being on a warm beach, in each others arms.
    cmivyrY.jpg
    7ZDZ2np.jpg
    ad82XzP.jpg

They didn't know that Watcher knew of these deepest feelings, the dark & desperate ones, and wanting to run away, nor that she could see their dreams!
    All they knew was that the Watcher fulfilled everyone else's wishes yet would Not fulfill this simplest wish of theirs to marry....and they were mad! and they planned!

Leelu wakes up too early! She has a moodswing but Watcher isn't about to go through that again, and takes away that moodlet! Happy now, Leelu decides to clean up.
    WCR9KTP.jpg
    pQZ6xi4.jpg
    what?!
    vycVtoq.jpg
    Oh. well she does need the practice! I let her be.
    CjblEnj.jpg
    CVKj6K5.jpg
    T48F3Np.jpg
    She decides to get more shut eye! Good! she needs to be fresh for school!

Cabana wakes and makes his bed. then realizes that Marigold is here! !YAY! My lady! is in my bed!" he cheers! lol "Watcher this is just the BestEver!" I know dear. :)
    Hwe4eIw.jpg
    XOWFChp.jpg
    oOhhpov.jpg
    1Yu4kxm.jpg

Cabana, always aware of his duties, sees the dirty clothes that Leelu dropped, and cheerfully picks them up.
    jqwqatS.jpg
    Wait! where are you going?
    wtupvsf.jpg
    zDccW7g.jpg
    well, everything looks normal at Dante's house lol
    smVQcv3.jpg
    "hi Watcher!" says my little sweetheart Tana.
    Hi Tana! Good girl to have something when your hungry!
    "Watcher why is Cabana here?" she asks.
    I really don't know hon! but never fear! The Watcher is Watching, I say to reassure her.
    ll7COn0.jpg

Cabana sees that their laundry basket is full as well! oh well, I guess you will have to have a stuck, broken looking hand Cabana.
    j5ZmTob.jpg

Cabana doesn't seem to mind, He smiles at Ace
    qJVNXpa.jpg
    y4pXwbl.jpg
    He wants to tell him a joke! "Do your school buses run on time?.."
    eCq7Hxb.jpg
    46HPXcX.jpg
    ''No, they run on diesel!'' hahahaha
    1evSh4V.jpg
    WPsuADD.jpg
    gal5dAQ.jpg
    Ace makes Cabana play tag, as punishment for such a lame joke.

Little does Cabana know that inviting Maribelle to come play tag makes her decide to go home! Oh No! And his wrist is still broken!
    b3u9MhL.jpg
    9nLZivj.jpg
    I let Cabana stay and catch up with everyone. I see Ari and Fawn are up, and I need to go watch! I'm a bit worried about Ari.

Oh she wants to be protected
    xsDunJM.jpg
    They flirt and hug and kiss,
    iOkxbKz.jpg
    4wGJaWe.jpg
    osgEp2R.jpg
    hNo20e6.jpg
    Ari tells her "Fawn, you are my beautiful princess, just like in my favorite book my Dad wrote for me as a child"
    Fawn, also a hopeless romantic, thinks Ari is not only her knight in shining armor but also the most gallant, loveliest and most wonderful boy in the entire world.
    Ols45bZ.jpg

Fawn asks Ari to come with her..." Ari agrees!..." and Luc overhears their plan.
    btC8PBu.jpg
    zQyyziK.jpg
    a3w2lRV.jpg
    xaNNzK5.jpg
    "Um, Ari..." says Luc, concerned for his best friend. but before he can continue,
    avP9Maa.jpg?1
    the school bus comes and everyone must twirl into school clothes. everything seems normal, the teens lining up for the bus.
    MX5Iemj.jpg
    UT89aWG.jpg

I see Ari have a moment of hesitation.
    RhdqiL4.jpg
    Wait, She. is. Not. on. the. bus. Where is Fawn? We hear a car zoom off! And I then see the teens notice Ari, in his car instead of the bus!
    DfkCOAv.jpg

Ach! Cabana! you should have been home to supervise the teens going to school! But he doesn't hear me, he is having fun over at Dante's. So Watcher follows Ari...

wKKjYub.jpg
    MiIcXhK.jpg
    5B4KZjS.jpg
    CLjWxPV.jpg

"oh Ari, you followed me!" says Fawn
    jz7MEJM.jpg
    "what else could I do, Fawn, ..''
    NwGGUFT.jpg
    ''I love you."
    cIWlvTh.jpg

''Watcher I'm sorry, I-I ...." I know sweet boy, *sigh* I know.
    tBlR1P9.jpg
    I look at his face, he is in anguish, sick with love and torn between doing the right thing and pleasing Fawn.
    Watcher would not trade places, having lived thru' that already. once is enough. once is too much, sometimes.
    bfdDNs3.jpg

they walk towards the falls, whispering, and giggling. the waterfall is so loud, I can't hear what they are saying...

Ari , No.
    yYDOgMB.jpg

Ari, please. stop.
    c4nPPZY.jpg

Ari I mean it! No!
    naPTvP0.jpg
    JJF96UY.jpg
    T5G4DBN.jpg
    1PhLSwv.jpg
    wfdwqoV.jpg

NO! now you knock that off immediately! young man!
    BkOBsJi.jpg
    ohgodhelpthemplease ohgodpleaseblessthemblessthemblessthemprotectthem

Watcher watches in love and fear for them. mostly the love and the beauty.
    young love, there is nothing like it.
    Lr1QsJy.jpg
    MCEdIhS.jpg
    pBKZuqX.jpg
    Xg8gqSX.jpg
    442mvG3.jpg
    7rWdall.jpg
    zy0XI4F.jpg
    EBvgcvV.jpg
    LbDjApt.jpg

uhoh
    xyhEvru.jpg

but where will you live?
    H4MNfGm.jpg

oh for pete's sake you cannot live in a tree house!
    "it's Fine, Watcher, we like it!" says Fawn. *sigh*
    VJSzJx9.jpg

No Ari, I don't think your Dad will kill you, but I do expect you to talk with him!
    BNH0Ovv.jpg

''Come on Ari, lets fish! This place is So Great we could Live here!''
    4BvIjtQ.jpg

NO! No one is living on this bumpy lot where there is only a tree house and my camera bounces crazily all about, and lines are in the hills! Watcher Forbids it!

Stop it Fawn! Please think! Think of your parents, think of Ari!
    Lqc0ZdP.jpg
    uRmFlAp.jpg
    oh that sad face. best to tell her Ari. Best to be truthful.

"Fawn, I love you but I really don't want kids before I'm settled and a YA. I wouldn't be able to support a family, and I want to give our future family what my parents gave me, if I can. I don't want to live in a tree house either. I hope you understand that. I want the best for us"
    4TrJigA.jpg
    n9mbrB7.jpg
    prOrUi1.jpg

"ok Ari, I didn't mean to push you. I'm glad you told me." says Fawn
    vOPT2oj.jpg

"now come on, love, I'll drive us to school then we'll talk to our parents. We owe them that."
    "ok Ari" "lets talk to your parents first, Mine are too scary"

Ari draws her in to a big hug again. "Remember Fawn, I'm always going to protect you"
    9KjHfPJ.jpg
    MWPy2bZ.jpg

vMHumdE.jpg
    mLV0VWj.jpg
    ivAOM5j.jpg
    VlKvHCA.jpg
    9tvpTKo.jpg

They are very very late to class, but glad they have at least attended for part of the day!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@divadoodle lol at Cabana hauling the laundry over to the adult house.
    Is her name Marigold or Maribelle? I've seen you type both. :grin:
    Fawn and Ari are being very romantic.
    Why is Luc in their bedroom? Sims sure are nosy!
    I'm guessing the mod that we can't talk about ran rampant with your two teens feelings.
    Ari doesn't look as happy as he should!
    Smart boy!
    I'm not sure why she is so afraid. Pip was a great Dad in my saves.

@bekkasan thank you for reading and commenting, I always love it and appreciate it so much!

LOL Cabana and his laundry! my sims are always surprising me! WHY did he go across the street? I never saw that before , so just followed! hehehe

ach it's Marigold! (There was a most wonderfully kind nurse named Maribelle at work, she was so audacious so fun and so very kind. She showed me the ropes, and always had a sweet thing to say to me. I have been thinking about her a lot lately.) But the Girlfriend is named Marigold Maldano. :)

oh Luc! I was so busy trying to keep Tristan and Tula OUT of the pictures, I was happily zoomed close up on Ari & Fawn, snapping away. I didn't even notice that Luc came in to try to get on the bed to watch the big TV on the wall, I think...or maybe he wanted a part in the story! LOL

oh do you think the mod is responsible for them wanting to marry so young? that never occurred to me. I have only had one other teen couple insist to get married, in another game. I just finally gave in, to stop the nagging, and went with making a kind of story with their thought bubbles as my guide. (both wanted to skip school for some reason)

Yes Ari's sad face! now Why would he have that face? I tried to think. maybe skipping school? he is an honor student. but she was talking again about baby shoes, so just went with that!

In this game Pip and to a lesser extent Dahlia are over protective and somewhat over bearing. It has caused Fawn to have less skills, less experiences and be timid and a bit fearful and shy. Pip's overbearing-ness (and self importance I think) was evident also when he kept being a nuisance insisting Marigold get out of the hot tub to talk with him. what sim even does that? lol

I have no idea how the makers figured out how to make some sims unique and so interesting! why only some? how did they choose Who?
    some of the very best ones I wouldn't have even known about, unless my sim had been in that career, that level. or if I hadn't been parked, watching at a certain time, certain place!

And Why did they go to so much trouble making a beautiful face, fantastic clothing and traits for a homeless sim you aren't likely to even come across?

Watching them has turned a fun pastime into a very entertaining hobby that I just love to pieces! :)
    @DivaDoodle : LOL about Cabana going over with the dirty clothes! Maybe the washing machine in the teen´s house was full or broken or just stinking? Another lol about all adults in the house smooching! What else do they do???? :D
    I thought that Cabana´s joke was funny!!! :D
    Oh mey, Ari and Fawn are typical teens who think they know everything better than the adults and who can´t wait for anything. Everything has to happen NOW! Gosh, running away and wanting to live in such a tiny tree house, again, teens who don´t overthink their actions! :D
    Now they are engaged and Fawn aready thinks of children???? Oh my god, they are much too young for this!!! Good that Ari still has two or three working brain cells! I can understand that he doesn´t want kids so early, but if they think that a marriage this early is wise than they can get kids as well, it´s as wise as marrying..... :D
    Nice car Ari drives, if he sells it they´ll have enough money for the first child for a year! :p
    :D:D After proposal and fishing they go to school after all? I thought they wanted to run away? Have they changed their minds again? Tss, teens! :D
    I have the impression that your game is much more interesting than mine!!! My Sims don´t do anything crazy at all, they all behave in the right (and boring) way, I would love to see some of them break out of their normal behavior. I´m a bit jealous!!! :D
    Can´t wait for more!

@AlexaKry The adults are extremely busy and important! They tend to Very Important matters in their day like sliding on the water slide, chatting and smooching! ;):D

Yes! it is impossible with Fawn! as soon as she turned Teen she had baby thoughts and Ran to the nursery to snuggle Tana! Tulip came in the room wanting her child, but Fawn just kept holding her, and chatted with Tulip in defiance!

next episode I am about to post will explain Fawn's thinking a bit. She thinks she has to run away, and be married, even though she is already safe with Ari.

:s That tree house on the horrible line filled lot! :s I think Fawn was just trying to make me mad! lol

yes thank goodness for Ari's Brain cells I do believe he has 3 LOL but I don't know how well they are working! He was torn between doing what was right and trying to please Fawn. He doesn't like when she is unhappy and feeling so desperate all the time. He is just a kid, doesn't really know what to do. He Should have been talking with his great Dad is what!

yes nice car! the adults are super rich. Ari wants to be a doctor so he will probably be rich too, eventually, if Fawn doesn't have a million kids and make them have to live in a trailer! :#

Apparently Ari doesn't like they skipped school (even though both had the wish!) he kept trying to leave for school! so I made him take her too! I think they attended maybe 1.5 hours of school. at least they got the homework!

I don't know! they are nuts! Maybe they do crazy stuff because of the wishes I choose to fulfill? but that doesn't explain Pip or Don's behavior! so I do think the whole town must be crazy in this game!

and my ST game too! I had such a beautiful mail carrier, I decided that the only man perfect enough for her was Herself gender switched! he became her husband and when He won the spring dance award it said 'Queen of the Dance!'' :D

they had a son who the game gave the female long hair from toddler up to YA! it looked So Good on him as he seemed like a Polynesian! I wish the hair could really be for men! I wonder if someone could make it for me!

Thank you for reading and commenting I love to read what you say!!!<3
    edited January 2021
    63 The Watcher Watches: Caught! :#

Cabana was having a great time at Dante's. But now it's time to go home and finish up his duties.
    he pays the bills, and Ooooh gets 3 love letters from Marigold! She sure is crazy about him! :)
    8qaqxYi.jpg
    laundry, it's a daily thing.
    wrxQFfh.jpg
    E060J6z.jpg

he takes a break to write to his lady love, finishes up the last bed, then calls her!
    yIY2LSf.jpg
    ft8cKSl.jpg
    P82VcCK.jpg
    SFh4eR2.jpg
    n25c3tw.jpg
    She wants to come over!
    9SujTRp.jpg

Marigold is a great conversationalist! Cabana feels like she can talk to anyone about anything! he loves that about her!
    7WiqK29.jpg
    M7xBFAe.jpg
    eawAUnG.jpg
    2GL00L2.jpg

And she is also very attractive and alluring! He really likes that about her as well!
    WxIi0US.jpg
    xk2R6zN.jpg
    p4r9vQE.jpg
    Zsfii2L.jpg
    mYGwpwk.jpg

But Cabana's lovin must take a back seat to his duties as Chaperone!

Because Ari and Fawn are home from school, and Cabana instantly knows that they need scolding for arriving so late to class!
    Oh poor Cabana just hates this part of his duties! But not as much as Ari and Fawn are going to hate it!
    5kHQ3IS.jpg
    "You are in Big Trouble young man! You better not do that again! Maybe you should help around the house to get on my good side!" says Cabana
    YWxIdnK.jpg
    ZzhqhvJ.jpg
    GSqSKhl.jpg
    YIKES! Cabana is not like Dad at All! "I'm sorry Cabana" Ari says meekly, ''I won't do it again.'' he quickly takes out his homework and gets busy!

Cabana turns to Fawn, who luckily was already doing her homework!
    cYLrRKA.jpg
    eobMJEL.jpg
    ZQ8TQVu.jpg

"You are in Big Trouble young lady! You better not do that again! Maybe you should help around the house to get on my good side!" says Cabana, but obviously he goes much easier on Fawn seeing that she is so terrified she has to shut her eyes because to her, anger is just so scary!
    0EMDlNf.jpg

Fawn can't even say she is sorry, she is so scared, her head is buzzing, her face white, hands cold, and hairs on her arms and head standing up. "ok" she whispers looking down, afraid of what his face might look like!
    nKO8ZFU.jpg

"That was so awful Ari" Fawn whispers to Ari, her voice hitching.
    "I know, maybe let's wait to talk with my Dad, about earlier." he pats her hand, gives a comforting squeeze. geeze she's like ice.
    "thank you." poor Fawn shudders.
    lzfbAo2.jpg
    'I'll make you some hot cocoa, love. Do you want your sweater?" Ari asks tenderly.
    Fawn nods, that would be good.

Cabana is worried. That is not a typical reaction to a scolding, Fawn's reaction makes Cabana fear of what could have possibly traumatized the poor kid to have her have such a reaction.. For pete's sake it's not like he is some sort of a monster! even in angry yelling, his voice isn't loud as some, like Don, who's voice is like listening to some one shouting in a mega phone. Cabana wonders what it could be? He realizes some kids are just more sensitive, but this is almost over the top. He wonders if she would be better off at home. he will keep on the alert.

Tristan went home with his sister Emily today. It is great to catch up with Pops and Waylan! He does his homework with his sister like old times, they love to commiserate with one another! :)
    YIQNBi5.jpg
    DLZM7wm.jpg
    r8AtPcx.jpg

After finishing her homework, Fawn does some laundry, she dart a peek over at Cabana hoping he will notice!
    J2jBiwv.jpg
    R6eBwlN.jpg
    Ari scrubs down the shower.
    6J6xdnf.jpg

Cabana did notice Fawn cleaning! He tells her "good job!" and lets her off the hook!
    SX8r23j.jpg
    "Say, Fawn, I'm sorry my scolding frightened you, that wasn't the intent, I want you to know..."
    BJwAfet.jpg

Cabana continues " I've been meaning to ask, Are you not comfortable here? Would you rather be at home with your parents, dear?"
    dADDwcx.jpg

"No!!! please don't send me back!" pleads Fawn. Cabana worries that she looks frightened again, desperate almost.
    "I promise to be good, Cabana, really!" Cabana see the tears spark in her eyes.
    qaUfjRj.jpg

''Heyy shhh It's ok Fawn, it was just a question, please don't worry" soothes Cabana...gee what in the world?
    SGHlh75.jpg
    5NQjckB.jpg

They chat for a bit and Cabana ventures, "Fawn, you can always come to talk with me, about anything. You are safe within these walls, I want you to know that. This is a safe place." Cabana tells her.
    kjT02LL.jpg
    R9cgkWx.jpg

Luc overhears a bit, and wonders if Ari knows. 'Gosh Poor Fawn!' he thinks. He really loves his best friend Ari and his gf too! He wonders what happened today when they both came to school So late...maybe a lovers quarrel?
    He shakes his head. "Not my business!" He is always sure to follow his Da's advice to stay out of others drama, unless asked or an emergency!
    Thank God for Da! He is the most mellow, most talented, smartest guy he knows! Luc goes off to practice his painting. He wants Oscar to be proud of him! also he wants out of the intense vibes in here.
    c3nBcGJ.jpg
    "hey babe! Wow that is Nice!" he says to Leelu
    PQY8gSJ.jpg
    "Thanks honey! Guess what! I got to level 2 just now!" she replies proudly to Luc. Luc give a whistle in appreciation.
    pZvv9GA.jpg

Ari has been busy cleaning and sprucing up the place! He even brushed his teeth, thinking that would help!
    Vqr2fXL.jpg

Cabana notices and gets the urge to "let him off the hook!"
    Pe84UIl.jpg
    Efo17oD.jpg
    2JGbpFu.jpg
    Vtzkixj.jpg
    FPghzdA.jpg
    PM7pyx4.jpg

Fawn seems to have found a great confidant in Marigold. When she complains about school, Marigold already seems to know she cut morning classes with Ari!
    IoGVa4s.jpg

Fawn really likes her! they share recipes, their star signs are compatible, Fawn feels like they are kindred spirits!
    Mx9Fo3F.jpg
    SqGi2Nc.jpg

they talk about everything.
    4ic3dPD.jpg
    A3SUeA3.jpg

Fawn asks her to sleep over. It's nice for Fawn to have a positive female adult in the house, that she can talk so easily with, that seems to understand her! Fawn is dying to tell someone about her secret with Ari,
    "Marigold, Ari and I are engaged!"
    llFEsBL.jpg
    xswpgOb.jpg

"oh honey I am so happy for you! You must feel like you are on cloud 9!" they embrace "What are your plans? It must be hard to make plans being in such a state of Bliss!" says Marigold.
    eUqm6PL.jpg

Wow how does she know my feelings?! I'm so glad she gets it! thinks Fawn
    "I was hoping for your advice, Marigold what would you do if you were me? ''
    Z4F5NIZ.jpg
    '' Knowing that I've wanted to marry Ari since I was a little child" laughs Fawn, remembering her little girl wishes for her shining knight.
    u5uPUqO.jpg
    2dJPanz.jpg

She shares how she was always So frustrated and Mad that her parents would pooh pooh her every romantic feeling, and then they'd end up yelling at her for not being reasonable! Especially Dad, he would become so frustrated, and enraged! Telling her she was illogical, childish! That her feelings were Not feelings of love but merely puppy love! He'd yell, looming over her, shouting with a Red Face! Then it would end in a spank and grounding her. It was such a terrifying and infuriating ordeal.

o. boy. Marigold tries to choose her words wisely, this seems a tricky, delicate situation! She wishes Cabana were in here to help, with his nurturing abilities! But Fawn had closed the door, she wanted a private talk.

"The decision, of course is yours, Fawn, but if it were me, let's see, I would want to wait till I was older, things are just a bit easier then, they seem to flow, and everything can more naturally fall into place. It allows you time to grow together. I like to think of it as a Gift of time!'' Marigold smiles warmly, and continues

''You don't actually need to be saved anymore, honey, look where you are! safe, here with your love and your friends who care about you!''
    tCncOis.jpg

"There is nothing to fear, here. No one denies or belittles your feelings, why would they? They are Your feelings. So there's no need to run away, or do anything drastic to make a point." says Marigold.
    V2lisTD.jpg

Fawn is softly crying, so relieved to hear this, she never had an adult validate her feelings before.
    She feels spent, exhausted, relieved, like Marigold had turned a tiny spout in her heel to allow all the pent up emotions to flow away. She feels at peace in her heart.

Marigold sees the relaxation, and hugs her warmly. gee poor kid. She holds her with compassion for as long as the young one needs.
    V41h0rk.jpg
    lMfVsKz.jpg
    BEjGtSz.jpg

Fawn looks into Marigold's smiling face, with awe. This is the woman I want to grow up to be like, she thinks.
    bltP3EC.jpg

"Thank you Marigold, for listening to me. Thank you for the chat."
    hDyDH4T.jpg

"My pleasure, I really liked how we could share. I like you, Fawn, just as you are, you know. You are really special."
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle I enjoyed seeing how Cabana actually managed to scold both the kids. Yep, I'd be terrified of those faces too. He did not look at all like his normal self. It is as if some one took over him. :hushed:
    I'm sorry Fawn has such terrible father in your save. I've played Moonlight Falls so many times as it is my favorite world. Perhaps it is because I have different aging with long life spans and I use nraas SP now. I don't usually play the EA characters but they are neighbors and friends to my sims. Pip, Dahlia and Flora are fun to watch. They do like to play fairy tricks on others and it is more mischievous than mean. Pip and Dahlia usually have a least one more child naturally and most of the time it is another girl. When Flora dies Pip is distraught and suffers terribly and I just hate that. So, I actually brought Flora back in my Midnight Hollow save with Alice's powers, found her a soulmate and gave them potions that made them both adults instead of elders! :lol::heart: I know it is your story and you play by watching the sims but it is very sad for me to see Pip who is usually such a sweetie be so mean in your story. :cry: He's got such good traits too. I'm glad Fawn found Marigold a comfort to talk with.
    Yes, that mod does influence teens wanting to get married if you allow teen romance etc. I switched it once briefly to allow Adam as a YA to still be with Alice who was still a teen. It sure bugged me trying to take pics of them with the difference in height and the kisses were messed up. He kept kissing her nose! LOL I quickly let her have her birthday too and turned the teen stuff back off. :grin:

@bekkasan thanks so much for commenting, I always love to read what you say and think & share with me!

oh interesting that the mod effects love and wanting marriage as well! That makes it very like here on earth then, with teen woohoo and marriage ~~since I've been alive at least. in my high school senior year there were many many sx. active teens and 4 pregnancy's that went full term and 3 marriages. My big sister was in the 60's so I think that whole 60's free love, played a major part, she said she didn't know of any non sx active classmates. but c'mon there must have been at least one, she's exaggerating!

But in my game the woohoo cannot possibly be like on earth as these little beings don't have the body parts to make it happen! I see a Ken doll and Barbie doll so some kind of super-dooper magic happens when a baby is made!
    I think all they do when woohooing is laugh and giggle and roll around,
    it fills the Fun meter to the Top and That is why they love it so much! :)

Love is Very real in my game, I see it, I feel it between them. It's there with partners and children and friends, it very evident. so i am even more glad i have this mod, if it's effecting this! it is so lovely.

:'( I'm sorry bekkasan that it was sad for you to see *hugs* I never want you to be sad! let's hope they are the lucky ones who get to have a reconciliation! If it doesn't happen naturally I will probably have to force it, as this whole Pip/Fawn thing makes me sick. I do Not want real life drama in my game at all, and try to fix things when I see it.

I can't help that some past events get mixed up in my interpretation of (thought bubbles + actions) what happens.

what I think: Pip and Dahlia love their human child, very much. I see when they come to community lots where Fawn is, as if to check on her. I don't know why they don't interact, but I see them look over at her, as if to make sure she is OK.

But that doesn't make them 'ideal parents'. and yelling doesn't make them Bad or mean either. What inexperienced over-protective parent wouldn't feel totally ballistic if their darling child said they were going to run away from them with their boyfriend!

I know that parents and children can love each other even if the parent isn't good at parenting, gets frustrated, and yells & punishes inappropriately. and if that parent has an overly sensitive, wildly imaginative child, well the child interprets that behavior differently too. one child might even think the parent is a monster.

Me Too! :) Pip and Dalia and Fawn were very different in a former game. I didn't play them but saw family love!
    I loved Flora too and made her young again, she married this handsome farmer who loved to give her rides on the tractor.

I play in a land where there is no death. I can't do it. I play with aging off. If anyone is super annoying and awful they get to work in the service pool so I don't have to see them! lol at least I know all their needs are met so I don't have to feel bad!

This last episode was AWFUL for me to see and write about, I only like it when my sims are happy and having fun. I hope today is back to Normal!!!

I have mods No Curfew, No Scolding among others to stop all the annoying limitations on Teens (my favorite)
    I have No Clue why my sims in this game won't obey them! Maybe free will lets them be more powerful than we think?
    edited January 2021
    64 The Watcher Watches: The Crumplebottom Sisters

Kt6HlI6.jpg
    Hi Dante! ''Hi Watcher! there is something I need to ask you" I'm sorry Dante there is no room yet for another child. "No it's not that. I'm worried about Belinda, have you been looking after her?"

Oh I'm going there right now! (eek!)

The Watcher was supposed to be looking out for Belinda! Dante was counting on it! He had too big of household to have her move back in. He worried about his dear dear friend, and former roommate from so long ago...
    Sweet lovely charming Belinda had always wanted children.
    jzgV9cM.jpg

backstory:
    She had even asked Dante, her best friend, if he would father a child with her. Dante's heart nearly broke in two, when he had to deny her wish. It just was not for him, he was too young. He wanted a traditional family when he matured, and even though he loved Belinda dearly, he knew she was not 'The One' for him. He cried with her, holding her that night. it was so awful and sad.

Belinda had met Don Lothario, a dashing handsome sexy flirty man, at one of their parties. Don and Dante had met earlier in College. so Dante knew of the rumors of Don being a ladies man back then. At the party Dante had watched the two flirt and carry on, and have fun together. Don was on his best behavior and seemed rather Gallant. hmmm maybe he had changed?
    Belinda and Don had a whirlwind courtship and marriage, and moved to their own place. All seemed fine. later on when they heard some gossip Tulip invited them all over to visit. Dante learned that Don had moved them back into her family home to help and pay to renovate it! BUT Dante could sense something was amiss!
    ''You dang Vampires and your rotten intuitiveness and mind reading!'' Grrrr! Don was Mad!
    tD6HLsS.jpg
    Dante was determined to find out More!
    qIcD3kx.jpg
    0sdFN0k.jpg

And Dante placed a thought in Don's mind!
    JzuCemZ.jpg

Don knew that Dante had read his thoughts and found out what shenanigans he had been up to with the sisters! Don was stunned with a new frightening thought that he was being Watched! Scared of Dante & The Watcher, Don ran off! With Dante staring at him until he was off his property!
    l1XFMVV.jpg
    TfmkSNR.jpg

:( And this is where I failed Dante and Belinda! :( Because I have been having too much fun watching the others!

So Let's see what is happening over at Belinda's, shall we?

why is it so dark? Watcher dislikes this house!
    oh Hi Don! who is that you are thinking of? Not your wife!
    s58ySL0.jpg

Don sees his wife, Belinda looking at him. She saw him looking at Bea! He immediately goes to his wife to instigate woohoo.
    2VqWcm4.jpg
    pPhx8n3.jpg

I guess they prefer this beat up bed to the best bed in the other bedroom.
    0ZytFsf.jpg
    C4ytzGt.jpg
    What are they thinking? Does it look like they are in love? No, not to me. Looks like she is thinking "I Know!" and it looks like He is thinking "Aw c'mon baby, it's Me!"
    YhoqTz6.jpg

Belinda has never wished for children with Don. I think She doesn't trust his evil and non-commitment nature. Belinda's is a Master Chef. Her very first wish is for a better fridge. oh yes. she is reminding me, her Good Fridge was left at her other house! oops! She has already achieved her LTW of recipe librarian, good girl! I scurry downstairs to make the kitchen better while they sleep!

Don is a DNA profiler, and has mastered his LTW of renaissance sim. He is really good at his job and gets raises regularly.
    The sisters each prefer a crapppy single bed. :o This is Bianca, she is a stage hand but only has lvl 2 guitar. She wants to live in the lap of luxury, she needs 100K more, and apparently wants others to get that money for her.
    bnIWa32.jpg

This is Beatrice, She is the one that was in Don's thoughts when I first got here. She doesn't have a job and wants to be a Master in Alchemy and throw 50 elixirs. Um No. I'm changing that! because I don't want to be here That long! She has level 7 in cooking! She will now aspire to be master chef, and they can get that fridge that Belinda wants!!!
    ayER5Mk.jpg

Watcher watches them sleep. hmm not lookin good.
    nM2YsFw.jpg
    iW4aMlQ.jpg
    Bgw61we.jpg
    P2tIgto.jpg
    pBDfb8w.jpg
    you wouldn't DARE!
    VWm3qnD.jpg
    ocbsHAH.jpg
    XEPuU9O.jpg

What Don?
    qKgdD30.jpg
    LOL just go get dressed! there are Much nicer looking guys hanging out in skivvies than you! *shakes head*
    rHIHOxi.jpg

Don doesn't believe me, it seems. He thinks he looks Fine!
    vkijAzp.jpg
    he decides on a magic makeover
    yrwksWH.jpg
    YaLx2os.jpg
    then has to change for work!
    1N2UOYg.jpg
    bGMSDP5.jpg

Don tries to trick the Watcher with baby thought bubble!
    42LS2E3.jpg
    Tfbux2P.jpg
    gpHABK1.jpg
    R7LXQTh.jpg
    But the Watcher can see his Real Wish is to steal candy from a baby!
    Get in there ya horrible thing! :D Go make money, you know you like it! :D
    K88taKz.jpg

Beatrice wishes to join the Culinary career today. She applies at Amelina's Cafe. And Because her skills are so high she is starting at Executive Chef! You're welcome Bea! ;)
    1U99cbl.jpg
    Her boss is Linda Rogers and her coworker is Marigold!

Beatrice visits the bookstore, she buys Inappropriate Manor, the Sandwich Horror and Murder in Pleasant View! ;) ut oh! LOL I make her buy some recipes, She keep casting the hunger charm on herself. No Bea, you need to Cook!
    YWUJUEF.jpg

Bianca is startled to see her sister actually cooking! She guesses Watcher made her cook! She knows Bea always uses the hunger spells. So Why is Bea so high in the cooking skill then? mystery. Belinda doesn't need very high cooking skills because her favorite food is salad. OH! so That's the secret! *puts cookies away*
    7OE7HlO.jpg
    Qe4bpua.jpg

While Belinda and Bianca play catch, I follow Bea. I see she has changed into her formal wear! Oh she is Proper! hmm but would a proper sim have an affair with a married man? I want to find out! She is heading to the Alchemy Shoppe. She has a wish to meet a Vampire and to buy an elixir.
    pKhx6w3.jpg

Oh She sees Tristan's Dad, Ayden VanGould! They discuss cooking and all of a sudden they get hearts! (he thinks she's hot! the pop up says) But there is also a conflict of traits LOL it doesn't tell me which one.
    7uRSNm0.jpg
    to3ddkg.jpg
    She wants to 'Threaten to exploit his weaknesses!' What?! Why?! LOL :D
    b98tfS3.jpg

They discuss matters of etiquette, Oh He is proper as well!
    LpUUc3D.jpg
    BHLUxDK.jpg
    And she finds him 10/10 attractive! He says again he thinks she is Hot! in the popup
    PDyRmGx.jpg

Beatrice now has a wish to Become a Vampire! Hey nice car Tristan's Dad!
    umnfJtU.jpg

She wants to tell him something, oh no! she changes it to casts a spell! LOL
    A40zhBR.jpg
    xSbZoEG.jpg
    nU5DlD6.jpg
    What the heck was that? I don't really play witches, and had taken out the mods which makes witches behave! :# maybe I better put them back!

She compliments his propriety! I think. it does say that.
    YNlxe9p.jpg
    WOW! so it was a Love charm she cast!! LOL Beatrice! you are so funny! <3
    dwv3p2e.jpg
    JarHyjm.jpg

aww he's kinda cute, even with his horrible veins and lipstick :D
    hHp45Br.jpg
    MfRnIgc.jpg
    5C6wOvr.jpg

It's a little bit icky but I can't look away! :D
    6fWvixr.jpg
    YQEOZN8.jpg
    LnmHdNJ.jpg
    18sUoGx.jpg

Beatrice you can invite him over!

65 The Watcher Watches: The Crumplebottom Sisters -2-

I have to get back Because Don is getting off work!
    I have to watch Don! oh Nice He got a $40/hr raise. He IS a good provider. that will be good for Bianca's LTW!
    Sy3IWEF.jpg
    I see Beatrice asking Ayden to come over. She decides to Run home with Ayden and he leaves his nice car! :o

I click on Don and it zooms me to this!
    ebgxbQZ.jpg
    CHBGAEy.jpg
    LKV7vtE.jpg
    Bf9tooP.jpg

Don's thinking he wants a baby! I don't know if he cares Who with!!!
    xhD3sab.jpg
    qS8ESp7.jpg
    Povegch.jpg

Bea goes back to talking with Tristan's Dad and gives him a gift.
    HEvWKqf.jpg
    He didn't like her gift! LOL he says she should have spent More!!! hahahahaa OK he is a snob!
    trait discovered!
    Q1jeZ1z.jpg
    Some how that little spat makes them want to woohoo! --- But, is that Proper!?
    Oh the impropriety of it all!!! :o:D
    FDzWtE3.jpg

I See You!
    cSVc8Mu.jpg
    JnWprXT.jpg
    8bLICUi.jpg
    RxS1hSO.jpg

I wonder if they think I am going to stop them? I'm just Watching! You be You!
    WBE9wC8.jpg
    Yikes!
    YgKwUOS.jpg
    hmmm?
    LgzHxAa.jpg
    5vfF1DH.jpg

Suddenly the carpool comes for Bianca and Don leaves to go watch TV.
    XagJ9y6.jpg
    I check for telltale guilt!
    pCnw450.jpg
    gtCzorZ.jpg
    Inconclusive!

So what the heck was Bea doing in there then, I thought she was going to confront Don and her sister!
    "ummm What am I doing here in my underpants?" says Ayden. oh absent minded!
    72gZPrr.jpg
    but then looking at Bea he remembers!
    Hbf19IZ.jpg
    ualT9Wp.jpg
    8jxEJjN.jpg
    aw
    60bnUUN.jpg
    Well Bea liked it! Ayden might have already forgot.
    Gdwfm5E.jpg
    IvglPtX.jpg
    :)<3 sweet.

Yikes!
    tSzTxM9.jpg
    This is Abigail Dennis. Don says she is his partner, but I think she is also maid. crazy.
    KF6BJUq.jpg
    Don is happy in his evilness!
    ktmMVAr.jpg
    w26QlMJ.jpg
    hDMrDKZ.jpg
    M2u50Vq.jpg
    shop talk
    aMthA8u.jpg

Don worries about work
    Yco30lS.jpg
    yuNAELO.jpg

Then tries to make a pass!
    zxS05jf.jpg
    K8eItB2.jpg
    gpZEiBL.jpg
    2ZpFsTC.jpg

"I could get you fired for that, or arrested" Abigail says
    ZRtWwvk.jpg
    Yu7H65l.jpg
    LOL
    8D5ZrB1.jpg

Bea calls them all to eat
    vLyrzRq.jpg
    APQsdMW.jpg?1
    ojZyzNs.jpg

and Don relaxes while Abigail was talking to the mirror
    bRnQtLP.jpg?1
    OMy5HZ1.jpg
    they are watching the mad scientist show.
    qzeq04O.jpg

the pop up says Belinda just left work. Good, she needs to be Home!
    tO33Xsy.jpg
    Nbg1rX9.jpg
    DWzEYew.jpg
    Mh4Y7e7.jpg
    ydZpgVa.jpg
    that's it?
    Belinda learns Abby has commitment issues, flirty and great kisser. hmph!
    NO! Is Abby asking to sleep over? all it says is respond to question, I think its time you said Bye Bye to her, Belinda!
    5dNB4I4.jpg
    uUnrlJW.jpg

And what is Don thinking? Is he sorry?
    0CXMsu2.jpg
    PpKtfm9.jpg
    fYHGQWM.jpg
    But again that look of hers! She Knows! or suspects at least. I can see it in her eyes.
    kNI2xEO.jpg
    Belinda breaks the cuddle and gets up. Don hurries off to bed, It's only 8PM but he's exhausted. Watcher placed all new beds so I will see who sleeps where. I see Don has a wish to Kiss Abby. Also he wants to see Frida Farmwell's Ghost! She is his Boss! No! Poor Gladsten!
    W9KX9tH.jpg
    n3lURQt.jpg
    I have Bea ask Ayden to sleep over so he can get plasma juice if he needs it. No Vampiric deaths on my watch!!! They are enjoying each others company when I find them lol I see they woohoo'd in the wardrobe from her moodlet! There is not an option yet to ask to be turned. but I Did lock in her wish.
    rMj1Myz.jpg
    Belinda needs her dinner. She Loves PBJ. Her wishes are to befriend Serena Durwood. donate Money to Charity and pillow fight with Frida.
    L9gAEpK.jpg
    I hear screaming! Bea! WHY did you put bees on poor Ayden!!! Bad! I thought you Liked him!
    WPnnec0.jpg
    ilxAeg1.jpg
    awww when I remove the bee moodlet I see that his kiss with Bea was his very first kiss Ever! Oh it is Bea's first kiss too! wy is she so mean? grumpy trait? He has even given her flowers 3 times today. Watcher throws Bea's wand away. Sorry Bea I like Ayden more than you.

Belinda gets to know Ayden while stinky Bea brushes her teeth. What is wrong with a bath you stink bottom? I make her take a bath! They get along great, only one conflict Belinda is easy to impress and Ayden is a snob.
    3GImIyW.jpg
    pwmbYOu.jpg
    iUVDijT.jpg
    qtV43ww.jpg
    jVz6HAH.jpg
    RWRlTKo.jpg
    ckmmFkz.jpg
    But Belinda knows how to fix that.
    Jz1GFLy.jpg

Bianca gets home from work, she has a wish to flirt, She is Flirty and she gets right to it! She also wants to stay up past her bedtime! lol
    uOyXeBk.jpg
    PI4r9F5.jpg
    AhW1Id7.jpg
    qs3riBy.jpg
    AFXqyTl.jpg
    UZFsw0b.jpg

RotRoh! maybe the bees were not a good idea, Beatrice.
    k9aPhsJ.jpg
    FrdJLh7.jpg
    ryQdti7.jpg
    don't ask me, I have no clue!
    EIod7qJ.jpg

lol is Ayden now a playah? I still have No Clue, the action says friendly hug, This is a crazy house! :D
    BDYnW1X.jpg

But I wish everyone would go to bed Watcher is exhausted!
    Bianca is going to scare her sister but stops herself.
    JREjw3T.jpg
    WHAT! She instead marches over to Ayden and Grabs Him!
    rcvAdNy.jpg

Bea is now pi$$ed and now wants to cast a haunting ritual on Ayden, why not cast it on her Sister who is Instigating all this? I almost can't look! almost. But
    B2AsyKJ.jpg

Nope. It is not going to happen! Watcher steps in and stops Bianca. It is too hurtful. and I like Bea more than I do Bianca. grumpy and angry bees and all, I saw her hurt Face. She is hurting. and that hurts me, so No. this ends now.

It seems to me Bea is more suited to Ayden anyway with more shared traits. and Bianca is more like Don with commitment issues, and the flirty traits shared. I will find some one for Bianca.

Belinda donates money to charity, she is good. With her wish granted, she chooses to sleep with her evil husband. They do not dream even once of each other. But Don does have a wish to hug her romantically. I lock it in.
    uoMs80d.jpg
    nILbLyw.jpg

Bea gets her man and dreams of him. She still has the wish to cast the haunting spell but I didn't lock it in because I don't know if it will kill him or not. Hopefully it will go away by morning!
    1YYJhMe.jpg

Bianca gets her wishes of an expensive painting and a new laptop for her wish to play computer games. She had no wishes for Ayden or anyone else.
    8h25EwL.jpg
    @DivaDoodle : Once again I couldn´t keep up with reading and commenting your story! :D
    Cabana and Marigold are sweet together and it seems as if they really fell in love strongly with each other, so nice!
    He looks so lovely when he looks at her, his face shows nothing but love!!!
    Ari and Fawn had to be scolded but it´s a shame that Fawn was afraid of Cabana, I don´t want to imagine what must have happened at her home when she reacts in such a defensive way. Awful when children are afraid of their parents!!! Screaming and spanking a child is a no-go, if you can´t calm down, no matter what your child did and talk with it in a normal way than you are a bad parent.
    Great that she was able to open up when talking to Marigold! So sad that she learned to surpress her feelings, I hope that Ari is solid enough to help her through her phases of fear which will occur in the future!

Dante is such a wonderful friend!!! He knows what an a..s..s h...o.l..e Don is so he tries to take care of Belinda. He should talk to her and tell her she should part from Don and search for a nicer man!
    Gosh, he really thinks woohooing with his wife makes her liking him more, he should be nice to her!
    I don´t know, but Bianca would be the better choice for him, she would give him a lot of his own medicine!!! She is as selfish as him!
    Lol, you don´t find him attractive in his underwear? He has nice muscles, hasn´t he? :p
    What is this thing Bea and Aiden have? It can´t be real love with him because he was bewitched by her. Poor Aiden, even his vampire power couldn´t stand against her spell!
    No no no, don´t let Don have a baby witch anyone!!! He would be such a bad father, always steeling the baby´s candy! Wouldn´t it be much cheaper to buy candies than to make a baby and then steal the candy he had to buy to give it to the baby. That´s not logical!
    Good for Belinda that Abigail turned Don down, it would have been so disgusting when he was successful! Gah, Don is such a [insert every offensive word you would like]!!
    Bea cursing Aiden with bees? Why? And each of the sisters flirted with him?!?!?! He isn´t soooo attractive, they all must be very desperate...
    Perhaps Belinda should get to know Aiden better?

What an entertaining game you have!!!!
    edited January 2021
    @AlexaKry :) no, no, no-one could keep up. and those latest 2 posts were one game play yesterday :o lol

I think Cabana and marigold are really falling in love! I am so happy for him, I like him so much!
    That whole bad parenting thing :(:s I don't want to touch further, it's not fun. (that is why I changed households, I didn't even want to be there any longer) so for now we'll say everything worked out! I think Ari is the best guy for Fawn, even though so young!

But Dante can't really tell her or won't it make him and Bianca a couple? and Tulip cry and hate Belinda?... I need to find a way that works! that no one suffers.

The really Bad thing is that when a sim breaks up with a non-commitment sim, he doesn't even Care and just shrugs his shoulders! makes me so mad.

I don't know about Bea and Aiden! they just liked each other! I was so mad at her to put bees on him! He is very nice! I never knew that, never played him very long, just Tristan and Emily who I usually always kidnap lol

I don't know Why Don wants a baby so much in this save! he is freaking me out! the only trait I changed was the mean one(I hate that one). Do the saves *bleed* into each other, influencing other saves? I did put the same skin on him from when he was nice and a family oriented man. but those are not his traits this time.

I only had played him twice before, In one, he did keep the mean trait, for me to experience it.. he loved Ruby, she was the only person he never yelled at. and he was an excellent father as well, never yelling at his kids ever. he never cheated in that save. that is why I brought him to this save.

The save before that, I changed all his traits so he of course was excellent! he married the Bagley girl, made a time machine and they got a teen daughter, from the past. He does make beautiful kids!

''Don is such a [insert every offensive word you would like]!!'' omg :D you make me laugh!!! I just love you my friend LOLOL

I don't know why Bea put the Bees! I think her grumpy trait had something to do with it, I wasn't there, I was downstairs looking at Belinda eat, I wanted to see what she chose from the fridge. I was so horrified, I sold her wand!

What is with the witches in my game? only Belinda is normal!

I think Bianca's flirty trait is out of control. first Don, then Ayden. I should follow her around town to see what she does, but my main reason to even be in the house is Belinda. and watching Don's behavior. If it is merely town gossip I will give him another chance, but we already see with our own eyes, what happened on Day One.

Belinda and Ayden? but not one trait in common, plus he is too old. I love Belinda but do I want her as Tristan's step mother? I don't know. I will think on it.

It is going to be tricky. All morning I've been thinking How? and Who? Belinda strikes me as one of those girls who sticks with her guy no matter what. :(:'( I will need to change her mind Without her getting hurt. I can't take the hurt Face! :'(

sorry I wrote a book! I should pay you for being my therapist! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top