Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited February 2021

102 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Oakley <3

To my surprise once Ethereal leaves at her usual 2am, Victor emerges from his Fairy house and gets in the bed that she just vacated (which is actually Max's bedroom).
    He then gets a wish to give a gift to Oakley. She is in his relationship panel as good friend, so they know each other from the town and the homeless dimension and they were in the same homeless household with 4 other sims. (I do have them married in another game and I am unsure if the love sentiment bleeds over)
    He has no dreams of either girl.
    b4FWDS0.jpg
    L1L1o7S.jpg

This girl has dreams, though.
    A87UC8o.jpg

Victor wakes and I have him invite Oakley over, so he can give her a gift. Her other dimension is very near as she is here before Victor even gets downstairs!
    nhbw6Ez.jpg
    yRHOlxy.jpg
    0veWEkH.jpg
    5h04nwS.jpg

This is how Victor greets her. The alluring greet is what he chose.
    U0W93Dr.jpg

Victor is so happy that Oakey is brave, and he already knows she is an excitable, friendly, snob, who is a good kisser! Did he find that out when he worked at the kissing booth?!
    MvMxMBF.jpg

"Oakley it's so good to see you! I have a life fruit gift for you!" says Victor
    nD6HTks.jpg
    "oh I love this kind of fruit! you always remember, Victor!" says Oakley
    Oakley is a snob so she only likes and accepts the very best gifts!

They chit-chat about fairy things.
    KhpGaPo.jpg

And then Victor gets down to business. I suspect the real reason he wished to make contact.

"I've moved into this great house!' says Victor
    9sXWFV5.jpg

"I want to settle down, with a special someone."
    VXk7wv8.jpg
    lj6svBA.jpg

"Life is so much happier with a partner to share it with."
    UAFFC0e.jpg

"And raise a family of sweet little baby girls!"
    cdG9Sz5.jpg

"And naturally I thought of you Oakley"
    o7sKFkv.jpg

"Do you share any of these same feelings?"
    KsfoWfH.jpg
    aHYEz0x.jpg

Oakley is much younger than Victor, She might not have thought of settling down as yet, as she has barely started testing the waters. She does like Victor very much, they are at 96 like, and seem to really know one another quite well!

Oakley considers what Victor has said, he put it quite nicely she thought! She is very flattered and quite touched that He thought of Her, to tell these feelings and wants for his future. That says a lot!
    7u9lHut.jpg

Victor! you can't just go around grabbing pretty girls!
    GKuYTD9.jpg
    What about Ethereal?!
    "No! Oakley is my Girlfriend!"
    She's not.
    "She is! You promised!"
    I don't remember doing any such thing.
    "I'm keeping her! We belong together."
    MjCmnUT.jpg

"Victor! get out of here! You are wrecking the mood I have with my lovely wife!" Max is annoyed!
    4v8eJpF.jpg
    ''I should Never have given up my bed!''
    naGsm7N.jpg

Victor rushes over to Oakley
    "I'm so sorry about this. Would you like to go on a date with me? we can get out of here!"
    onWVsH4.jpg
    s934qju.jpg
    Oakley says "I'd love to hang out but I need to get to work soon."

"Okay. See you tonight" says Victor, remembering he needs to get his butt to work as well!
    S2Unjca.jpg
    JAqYRdr.jpg

The kids go off to school. they are in high spirits.
    "I'm in good Spirits!" says Danny
    MrgNt69.jpg
    "Me too Watcher!" says Belinda
    NbrIa3Z.jpg
    And I see that Faelie has lifted Max's spirits, from being annoyed by Victor!
    PprRElZ.jpg

At the Fire station today, Victor has zero thoughts of Ethereal.
    I have him do his maintenance, then set him free, to do as he pleases.
    PggfqGC.jpg
    zUNQ1KD.jpg
    wg8AKBQ.jpg
    sce8RhI.jpg
    hmm well that's different, from yesterday.

several hours later:
    uh oh
    9s23dx2.jpg
    Looks like he tries to ignore her.
    Udkh3WC.jpg
    yikes!
    1KmJL5A.jpg

Victor gets 2 wishes, to go take a gardening class, and learn gardening. I send him to class.
    yes during work hours! Because of the wishes, I think he wants to get out of here! and because of the ghost thought, well, I don't like where that thought is headed and I'm going to snip it in the bud.

When Victor gets back, He says
    "I think we should be just friends."
    k0ixy2Y.jpg
    sl760sz.jpg
    vgThnKM.jpg
    qSWfoWQ.jpg

Then the fire alarm rings! talk about saved by the bell!
    Oh No! It's Ayden VanGould's home!
    5la9CLe.jpg
    zveaAAC.jpg
    o8GVqOx.jpg
    Victor gets promoted to hose handler.
    Uf59wOu.jpg

Back at the station Ayden comes over.
    "I just need to complain about Ethereal, we were RI for one day and she is a non stop flirt."
    7Xcd3kK.jpg
    "Oh realllly" says Ayden

"Hello my dear, my how you look lovely today!" says Tristan's DAD, the big playboy!
    f0mvUtO.jpg

"Very Lovey! and what beautiful wings you have my dear!"
    sMmFUK8.jpg
    "oh Ayden! hehehe " says Ethereal. And they flirt and carry on for quite some time.

Soon as work is done Victor rushes home leaving the two big flirts at the fire station.
    I have Victor call Oakley because he sill wants a date with her.
    She is there in a flash!
    538tlc5.jpg

Watcher just let's them be.

Because Quigley has been waiting to talk with his Dad!
    SVsRtZV.jpg

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    @DivaDoodle
    Happy for Victor that he has found a beauty at work, just a bit worried he can concentrate on his important duties. B)
    Stunning pics with Danny and “the finger” great catch.
    Oh also those eyes of Belinda, nice
    Quigley writing the love letter :p looks like a puppy begging for something.
    Victor be serious, you can’t start with one girl and then just jump to another. Girls have feelings you know.
    Then the fire alarm rings! talk about saved by the bell! I told ya Victor, be careful with the young lady it is not toys.
    Well never mind Victor, I think she is passed you :D
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    Oh, you're sims are just the cutest. The close up shots of their faces really makes it! I'm falling in love with them all, am I allowed to say that? Haha. :p

The fairy dance is really cute and funny too, but what are they doing when they disappear into just a black and a white spot?
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options

@Tamijo hehehe thank you! enjoying your comments!

Ethereal is a big flirt like Bianca was! She was doing the hearts thoughts for Victor but not Ayden--yet. Victor liked her but not love. it was weird to me they never woohooed (since nearly All my sims do)
    Ethereal finally wanted to the day Victor already had found Oakley.

I wanted to tell you, I think the ghost thought of Victors was related to that thread of sims 'doing away with another' standing in their way of happiness. :o so I had him ask to be friends, to remove his want to remove her, just in case that is what it was.

@Sprottenham thank you I am so glad you love them! Yes! you are allowed to say that, I fall in love with others' sims and always bother the poor poster who has to hear all about it All the time! LOL

When they disappear into the dot that is them in fairy form and they are doing the "fairy frolic". the color of the dot is the color of their wings.

they can also do the "fairy pester" which is super cute! I will try to remember to get a picture of that! :smiley:
  • Options

103 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Gut level=Heart level <3

"Dad can we talk?" Asks Quigley
    "Of course my son, what's on your mind?'' says Max
    LcOPhcO.jpg

"Fern and I are in Love and want to be engaged! Please don't tell me I'm too young!" pleads Quigley
    GFJmrrt.jpg
    "I already got the propose wish yesterday, and we see no reason to wait.''
    ''I Know she is the one, Dad, I Know it down to my core!" Quigley hopes his Dad will be undestanding, and gentle, Like Mom was.
    tlOJuR7.jpg

"Ah, Aha! That is so interesting but not surprising in the least, my boy. In the future you are together!" explains Max
    W2lj7eO.jpg

"Did you know, You and Fern incarnate together repeatedly, and always seem to find each other over many lifetimes!
    So your wish to marry sounds perfectly reasonable to me." explains Max
    yt56EhP.jpg

"You have children together too, you know. They are little angels! -- when they sleep! hahaha"
    hwU95ZU.jpg
    kvWMBOy.jpg

"Dad, are you saying that I'm Not too young then?" Quigley is so flabbergasted by what Max has just told him, he just doesn't know what to think!
    9oi0JYH.jpg

"Quigley, my boy, you are such a delightful lad! Our time lines are actually a loop not a line at all! So the When doesn't really matter, you end up together anyway!" laughs Max delighted to discuss Quantum theories or facts as Max knows them to be, with his wonderful Quigley!
    xRmUPgp.jpg
    uRzmpOc.jpg
    CUK1TMQ.jpg
    "Ah, Quigley my son, my son, my only advice is to Do as your gut tells you, it won't ever steer you wrong.'' Max hugs his dear dear boy, murmuring 'Gut level=Heart level'

Quigley doesn't wait an instant to run to Fern's house to tell her what his Dad has said!
    01jWNxS.jpg
    5XNHcqd.jpg

"And so we find each other in all these many lifetimes and end up together anyway!"
    ai1vdca.jpg
    74hquEs.jpg

"Oh, Quigley I love you so!"
    vP5en42.jpg
    ttrHPvk.jpg
    NVFVDRM.jpg

" I love that your Dad said to do what you feel in your gut, and all this information kind of takes away the urgency to marry, Quigley, so do you want to wait?"
    9Uo3YUP.jpg

"No" says Quigley ''I like the whole concept of a bond and ritual of vows and ceremony.
    It's very romantic and lovely, might be from being so alone before. Why do you want to wait?"

"No "
    7EdBDMB.jpg
    Ic6R5fF.jpg
    thhymu9.jpg
    xdxaRKV.jpg

Curfew threatens and Quigley finds that he can't ask if he can sleep over here, so they go back to his house. Then it's so late he has no option to ask Fern to stay over!

But Fern thinks phooey That! and makes herself at home anyway! :)

Quigley and Fern dream of when they don't have to ever be apart!
    TYvYcf0.jpg

• Options
    @DivaDoodle
    Very nice and very romantic update
    Quigley so engulfed in his feelings for Fern he is almost shining.
    Love how Max explains about his life circle…It is Zen in the cutest way. Meant to be ,again and again and again.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @Tamijo Thank you! yes Quigley is entirely consumed with his love for Fern. He wants the strongest connection possible. Hopefully his new family and love, will bandage and cement over all that loneliness he has had in his heart!

:) I love the 'Zen lite' as I call it, <3 love the meant to be! and fairy tales as well! and again and again and again is just such a nice a thought!

well if everything is possible, then why not!

edited to add: I can't find where you posted the 'how to' to make repairs auto. if you know plz tell! :)

Post edited by DivaDoodle on
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    104 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Love & Desire <3

As the house sleeps, I see that the date had gone very well for Victor and Oakley! He has the Great Date moodlet. And wishes to kiss and makeout with Oakley. Too bad we arrived too late and she had already gone home, or to work, at the criminal hideout.

Bébé and Beau awaken. 'I'm Hungry' says Beau
    "Here, Try this Beau" and Bébé hands her brother a mysterious drink!
    Beau gets a moodlet 'prank backfire!"

What was that?! it is new to Watcher and I had not seen it before, so forgot to take pics!

I decide Bébé should drink one herself! :D For science!
    0w2HETM.jpg
    G1BHpdH.jpg
    2mrUiZJ.jpg
    Ah, not so tasty, is it Bébé?

I hear Danny's cute laugh from upstairs, he has the best laugh!
    8zrDoLS.jpg
    k1i89F7.jpg
    The 'get frisky' is so cute!

They choose the hot tub while Quigley contemplates the stereo like a pro!
    lBVLsEO.jpg
    yxhIK0b.jpg

F6Goacn.jpg
    PyFQ843.jpg
    UKemAB6.jpg
    <3 Danny & Belinda <3

Victor is well aware of all the kissing and lovin going on in the house this morning.
    Victor tells me "Watcher! I have no luck calling Oakley to come over! I want kisses in the morning! Everyone else gets kisses in the morning, so it's not fair!"
    hmm I need to get her a different job, the game put her in the criminal career so she is probably still sleeping.
    Victor does the next best thing.
    9btN3wO.jpg

At the fire station, I want to see how things have progressed for Ethereal, so Ayden is invited over, and for good measure, Branch Timbley, and Frank as well, so she can have a choice! I do really like her and want her to have someone.

Ayden arrives and the first thing he does is Bite her! :o but no ordinary bite, he bites like a lover!
    F251rB7.jpg
    LhonZfd.jpg
    8tA4eO1.jpg
    QC460Hv.jpg

If her face sticks like that, you're in Big Trouble Ayden! I don't like the look of llama teeth on her!
    lmrYENX.jpg
    ew
    vALBddU.jpg
    ack!
    3ZG3U3W.jpg

Then they jump in the fairy house to woohoo!

Victor tries to ignore all the goings on by exercising! He is still miffed that he is the 'only one' who doesn't get love in the morning!
    I crank up his treadmill to Quick Burst! Maybe it will help! :D
    3QX5zzk.jpg

For a minute there she pauses before following Ayden in the fairy house.
    ''Are you Sure I can't have Victor, Watcher?''
    XEvJguv.jpg
    No he doesn't love you, he just likes you. Not fair to either of you.
    ''But we never woohooed.'' Ethereal laments.
    You both had your chance and never took it.

She jumps out of woohooing, when Victor gets promoted to Fireman to wave to him.
    0GREJ8r.jpg

Here is Victor's new uniform. He likes it!
    4ce7HA6.jpg

I can't find my pic where Ethereal came over to talk to Victor with a thought bubble of a wedding couple!
    But Victor changed the subject to gardening as his response.

Ethereal goes to play foosball upstairs and Victor dances, Ayden watches TV.

Either Victor or Ethereal make an action to woohoo, :o I pause the game and think about it a long time.
    1) I know Ethereal still wants Victor even though they are just friends, and Ayden is her RI.
    2) I know Victor is mad that he is the 'only one' who didn't get lovin today. and may not be thinking with his actual brain :D and well, the opportunity is here.
    3) I can't figure out who is instigating it.

You know the song 'Love the one you're with" well in this town, I think the simlish translation is "love the one who's on the same lot!"

I decide Oakley needs to be here! for everyone to make a decision, all 4 RI need to be present.
    Until Oakley arrives this woohoo action happens 4 times! like spamming me! LOL I keep clicking it off, they aren't even near one another! and Victor has no wish to woohoo with her.

OH perhaps they both think Watcher will let them be a playboy/playgirl like Ayden?
    whichever, whomever, Watcher says Wait till Oakley arrives!

Oakley arrives, I watch to see what happens. Victor makes an immediate bee line to her.

"Hi Beautiful, I've been trying to get ahold of you since early this morning."
    jjxwF1i.jpg
    vI7XO4C.jpg

"My love for you Oakley is even stronger than my fireman muscles!"
    x8KXB0b.jpg
    "Oh that is quite a lot then" says Oakley

"I love you too, Victor"
    X9gtSfR.jpg

"Since we love each other will you have me as your steady boyfriend?" asks Victor
    gJCTXC6.jpg
    Of course Oakley agrees.
    RDqBGGT.jpg

lihq8h7.jpg

QHIFHnB.jpg

Victor is making all these love wishes for Oakley one after the other. He auto fulfills the wishes too, some before they get locked in!
    "Try to keep up Watcher!" ;)
    ulIsiLf.jpg

Oakley seems happy!
    EOpR7ON.jpg

and Victor is very happy!
    PLJCuqh.jpg

"Victor look, our love made us be on a date!" says Oakley
    'wow my sweet young gf 'bout wore me out' Victor thinks :D
    4TpFQJM.jpg

and when Oakley thinks about babies with Victor
    CxYhElJ.jpg

'ohhh, I better go look for a diamond to give her.'
    Yc1KgYA.jpg
    nice!

"You should get a job here hon, we could have so much fun and
    there are hardly ever Any fires!" says Victor.
    d9pUWAM.jpg
    "Yes I noticed that!"

They then decide to slow dance, but oh no!
    'Whoever heard of a fairy that can't dance well?' thinks Victor shocked.
    GwAgvWl.jpg
    xDGI9oc.jpg
    P89T1HO.jpg

"Don't worry my sweetie, it just takes a bit of practice" reassures Victor
    naj8sbt.jpg
    H1fIElK.jpg

They keep practicing dancing all afternoon, until Oakley gets the hang of it and they develop their own natural rhythm.
    tMBA5Yf.jpg
    I love them together!
  • Options

@DivaDoodle
    Nice that Ethereal got a little “bite” and Victor also seems very satisfied with his choice.
    Great pictures, “the bite” a masterpiece.
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    @DivaDoodle Ah, the cutest sims. :p

Hmm, funny drink. Well, if Bébé is going to prank others with I suppose its only fair she gets a taste of her own medicine. :p

Ooh, I'm not into this love biting stuff. Ayden is pershaps the exception to the rule about cute looking sims. The sticking out of the tongue looks nasty. :p

Good thing Oakley the fire man got a little love too, hehe.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options

@Sprottenham I gave Ethereal a chance with a different guy today, but my story is so long, I need to leave that part for tomorrow! but this new guy isn't a Vampire! I agree with you on Ayden's looks! and horrible tongue! If I could make him better I would ... maybe LOL :D

Victor is crazy about Oakey! She keeps reminding me she wants to move it! All those house thoughts!

Thank you for thinking my sims are cute! :):smiley:
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    105 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 House of Love <3

Quigley had a wonderful time on his school field trip to Oscars Outdoor Theater! This field trip reminded him of his wishes to learn and play the guitar, to help his LTW!

Tristan comes to compliment his playing!
    "That sounded lovely, Quigley! I think you may have some real talent there!" Tristan says. He has already mastered the guitar as he is a virtuoso!
    jMHWp9r.jpg
    zv4THwA.jpg

"Thanks! That means a lot coming from you, Tristan! Will you go into music as a career?"
    "Yes it's been my passion since I was a little boy," says Tristan
    oCfbCJG.jpg
    ''I thought your passion was Tula! Are you married yet?'' asks Quigley
    "haha she IS my passion! No, we wait till we are adults. You know Dante! He wants her to complete school, before she gets the wishes for children! I do as well, it's important to us!" says Tristan
    cinD39I.jpg
    rlAiRpT.jpg
    "Ah!" thinks Quigley, " I will contemplate this, it is an interesting thought."
    They chitchat and then Quigley notices the time, and they say their goodbyes.

Victor has brought home Oakley and all come to greet her!
    ZbmrbF9.jpg
    ( sorry about the hideous lighting! I was surprised to see a group of 5 conversing since Karritz mentioned it seemed rare! This is the first time I have seen it as well.)

'Ah, good! Fern has arrived! Quigley will be pleased!" thinks Max. He knows Quigley had a lonely start in this currant timeline, so Max welcomes all the love that comes his sons way!
    29JnGBz.jpg

The night is full of peace and quiet sleep.

Quigley and Fern wake early from their cozy sleeping bags, and Quigley asks her to watch the stars.
    bMac275.jpg

Cutest thing ever!
    v376yH6.jpg
    xJWA4Gc.jpg
    OMR7CFa.jpg
    kUhF9rp.jpg
    vy6v5NX.jpg

Fern thinks Quigley is wonderful, and smooches him. While Victor dreams of science, and Oakley dreams of moving in, Non stop! lol :D Yes I see it Oakley! Never fear!
    uS2SAqS.jpg

"Watcher I don't like it when my children wish for something, and you let them have it, then they ignore it! That is wasteful!" says Belinda
    OxjGXVE.jpg
    I agree!
    hciptwX.jpg
    that's more like it! Good Mama, Belinda!

"Faelie, this has been such a nice long honeymoon! Are you ready to go back to work today?"
    MR8RGW1.jpg
    R8x5eaI.jpg
    "No Max"
    FtODQFY.jpg

Max contemplates, he likes for Faelie to be happy!
    "Ah, Aha! If we were to retire, we can honeymoon the rest of our lives ... ''
    rmrW1Si.jpg
    "And have All that we dream of, living in our new house,
    The House of Love, where we got engaged!"
    cX168nP.jpg
    "And there would be room for Quigley's dear Fern, if she wishes ... ''
    QCKwMe7.jpg

''Watcher, this is the kind of morning I want Every day" Victor tells me.
    7IYpRAY.jpg
    MedBxPo.jpg
    Ok I need to find you a house ... or maybe ... hmm, I do wish to know Oakley better!

The school bus and carpools come, and oh! Faelie wasn't kidding! She does Not proceed to her car pool! I reset her and she now wishes to join the medical career! So of course I let her!
    jzBLKz7.jpg
    Faelie's happy face when she quits!
    H2qi5rY.jpg
    And as soon as she lands her new job, she is Very Happy!
    2e34qVP.jpg
    Ah, but of course! Clever girl! Yes she just got the wish!

The the Alarm sounds for a building disaster! :open_mouth: At Amelina's Bistro!
    hopsWpp.jpg
    The main gasline burst, and is leaking flammable gas!
    R1Gh2zk.jpg

So many people from town come to freak out!
    "Please save my Bistro!" laments Amelina
    DyXzYDY.jpg
    And my favorites are here to help with freaking out!
    Dante
    ieITaml.jpg
    Tulip
    7DqBECv.jpg
    Louise
    Se2BA7f.jpg
    and Marigold
    D9xFINa.jpg
    The girls are Very upset since they work there!
    But brave Victor is very good at his job and completes the rescue with an A+!
    And he earns the Firefighter of the Year Award!

Max gets a promotion to Top Researcher! and is Very happy!
    UrwN7W3.jpg
    ERcHWeP.jpg
    He rushes home to tell Faelie.
    "I'm so proud of you Maxy!" says Faelie
    fZi4W27.jpg

Hello! Victor comes rushing home, instead of returning to the Fire Station!
    cXdbpAi.jpg
    TUdkluB.jpg
    "Oakley! Oh honey! I don't want you to work at that dangerous place! Can you be happy as a painter or gardener instead?" Victor is feverish with worry for her after today!
    reCdmdN.jpg
    "Oh Hon, please don't worry, there is no way I would ever work there, it might wreck my manicure!"
    "Oh thank God!'' Victor is so relieved!
    Qdgmtb0.jpg
    KqRSTBs.jpg

LOL aren't you going back to your job, Victor?
    n2p8Wzw.jpg
    iXhaB9q.jpg
    OsptAwG.jpg
    I was just on my break, Watcher! says Victor

Max says ''Darling, I think when we move, we should bring Victor with us. Danny has been such a gracious host, but it's time His home life returns to normal!''
    TafiBhB.jpg
    "Excellent idea Maxy! And when Victor and Oakley are well established, we can help them find a nice home!"
    IUGQs5Y.jpg
    4f3VdMM.jpg

"You'll never guess what I did today, Maxy!" says Faelie "I got a job at the hospital!"
    yuMS5oP.jpg
    pI07DTy.jpg

''And as soon as I walked out the door, I got the wish for us to have our first born!"
    qj9Jnoo.jpg
    "oh my beautiful wife! That is very happy news for me!" says Max
    nYpHlI8.jpg

They all give their thanks to sweet Danny & Belinda for hosting them until their house was ready. And make their move to their very own home!
    "Good Luck my dear friends! " says Danny, as he waves goodbye.
    pgF6RE6.jpg
    Good ol Danny! <3

Even through the move, Victor and Oakey remain on their date! He askes her to move in, and Oakey is Very happy to share a home with him!
    Victor stares at her and becomes very shy.
    CRGfRyC.jpg
    OiSdtlP.jpg

"Oakley, I ..."
    o1hg431.jpg
    s67JCNa.jpg
    3WpPjrs.jpg

Oakley gives him courage.
    QXkifBw.jpg
    B7YMVJ9.jpg

and the emboldened man gets on bended knee to fetch that diamond he found for her!
    K7wou8h.jpg
    "Let's marry, Oakley!" Victor blurts out! He is not one for flowery words, but Oakley knows his heart, and it's a very good heart!
    mvPD98F.jpg
    n8OKHoA.jpg
    PKtrkdf.jpg

"Oh Maxy, we're finally here at our house of love! Where you asked me to marry you!"
    8MVcV8W.jpg
    5oR1FTn.jpg

Good dreams tonight!
    VdPBl3q.jpg
    pzaXtTs.jpg
    This house must have Very strong Love Juju!

Quigley wakes very early, from a wonderful dream, and a wish to have Fern move in!
    uVlQQyM.jpg

lnJgs0c.jpg

• Options

@DivaDoodle
    Very nice those “stars” pictures
    LOL great pictures of everyone freaking due to the gas line burst, but hey - that is dangerous
    it might wreck my manicure! :)
    Congrats with Oakley & Victor

Lol he is very surprised
    pI07DTy.jpg

• Options

@Tamijo Thanks for your comments! hehehe yes Oakley is a snob so she does like to look good!
    can't have chipped nails you know :D
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    106 The Watcher Watches: The Firestation <3 outtakes <3

Watcher doesn't think Ethereal really is into having a playboy Vampire as her RI. I like her, and want her to have someone she likes and thinks well of!

At the firestation we invite Branch over to see if Ethereal likes him
    Victor has a wish to chat about his career
    Cq39BTV.jpg
    G0IbkUf.jpg
    Ok this girl needs someone stat! Quit talking marriage to Victor! He is not going to change his mind!

Branch arrives and sees Ethereal! And is immediately struct by her beauty!
    d7O92KF.jpg

"Oh! thanks Watcher! This is an improvement!" says Ethereal "I do prefer the Fae to bitey Vampires!"
    AQwlPGD.jpg
    Yes I thought you might.
    Ethereal turns to Branch and he smiles.
    V7IMTqR.jpg
    She offers him flowers in his favorite color, although I don't know how she knew that.
    voKnrBx.jpg
    And there is attraction.
    wCBMLfr.jpg

Ethereal and Branch hit it off.
    oqXHfGK.jpg
    I38K7Hw.jpg

She is a flirt but he is flirty as well so it all works out.
    CjZczZ6.jpg
    ZlAlSwm.jpg
    EK4A9uR.jpg
    And she grabs him! Branch thinks "But what about the first date?"
    DPtx6e9.jpg

Branch emerges from the fairy house and wonders if Ethereal is over Victor.
    Does she find his slob trait as exciting as Victor's brave trait?
    CVXYEuc.jpg
    She does!
    tDNgEa0.jpg

And he chats to her while he dances, and she parties in the fairy house!
    "I like vacations!"
    OtG1Lb3.jpg
    "I like fried chicken!"
    TDNo5zq.jpg
    "That Wikerman tattoo guy is here, from the Salon across the street"
    GHalBP3.jpg

What's that? Victor investigates!
    Wikerman says "Oh we're having a slow day, so I came over to use your computer."
    ARN3ob6.jpg
    "I take over for Baylee, when she wants to work the kissing booth" Ah, ok.

Victor calls Oakley to come over, and he decides to do the fairy pester. He twirls into fairy form,
    wLjx48T.jpg
    and buzzes about her!
    16t1mJS.jpg
    DJxRfyN.jpg
    WEKfgQi.jpg
    ZcQ0EW2.jpg
    The Fae like this sort of play!

Victor has to leave because of a small house fire at Musa and Bianca's house!
    "I was just lighting incense!" says Musa
    RTV62a4.jpg
    Hp9p7qp.jpg
    Victor quickly puts the fire out, not much damage, fortunately!

And since Oakley and he are on a date, She came along with him, to watch from the sidewalk where it's safe!
    1ernvXL.jpg
    "Victor, can I honk the horn and sound the siren?" she asks
    "Of course, hon!"
    oZUoSov.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2021
    107 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie <3 The Blessing <3

Victor awakens and his new home life with Oakley, pleases him greatly!
    "YeeeHa! Love! Now That's what I'm talking about Watcher!"
    LUINtwr.jpg

'My precious gem!' he thinks
    0MYa6de.jpg
    TwaV2Qg.jpg

He just melts in her gaze, and Her love just renders this 'take charge guy', utterly powerless.
    yTdgk2Z.jpg
    ZjmwtnV.jpg
    ngrZfrv.jpg

Quigley runs as fast as he can to Fern's house!
    This is probably not the most opportune moment to ask Gladsten the all important question!
    lF7rW3d.jpg

But Quigley wants Fern near him all the time! And now has that wish, to move in together!
    Quigley gathers his courage!
    wruongv.jpg

uhoh Gladsten is hungry too! This does not bode well, for our young suitor.
    Hy7B1uj.jpg

Quigley doesn't know Gladsten very well at all. But he has a plan! He will offer a gift!
    8CYnebS.jpg
    oK66mI5.jpg
    7uxKfqE.jpg
    rGAWcFN.jpg

Poor Quigley!
    mW5GP2D.jpg
    Gb9mjG1.jpg

Gladsten refuses the gift! drats! "I don't know you well enough to accept a gift from you, kid." he says
    yWPV8aO.jpg
    Uhvh6Hc.jpg

Quigley gulps. Fern's dad seems so scary! But he is Determined to have Fern at his side! He plunges ahead!

"Mr. Farmwell, I'm in love with your daughter, Fern! We are very much in love, and incarnate time and time again to be with each other in many different timelines! We want to marry, and would like to have your blessing!"
    agvsAfJ.jpg

'This boy is nuts! marry My precious Fern? What has my Ferny gotten herself into now? What the Hell is he talking about, incarnating together over and over again?' Gladsten thinks
    jcpBNMd.jpg

Quigley sees by Gladsten's face, he needs another approach!

"Please sir, it may not make sense what I'm saying about other life times, let me start again!''
    ''I will do everything it takes to make Fern happy! Everything! I love her and Know we should be together! I would lay down my life for her! I Love her! I will take good care of her, I promise!" begs Quigley
    7j4qKXs.jpg

This time Gladsten seems to hear with his heart. The boy seems in earnest, and is obviously very much in love with his daughter. He's friends with Max and Faelie, so knows Fern will be alright, and well taken care of .....
    hmmm he considers
    0RS6p9Q.jpg
    IkfxpxR.jpg

Quigley dares to peek up at Gladsten's face.
    Oh! there is hope!
    M4SCkGs.jpg

"Is that a 'yes!' Mr. Farmwell?"
    qf31oHJ.jpg

"Yes, Quigley. you may have my blessing to marry Fern. I look forward to knowing you as my son in law, and our families becoming connected." says Gladsten
    CAanvHC.jpg

Quigley is so happy about the decision!
    UeRCjJh.jpg
    o9LmDCO.jpg
    oVYgVoE.jpg

'We should go on a date to celebrate!' Quigley thinks
    UKuPqwm.jpg
    But Fern reminds him it's a school day, so he waits to give her a ride to school.
    p2JaHQq.jpg
    IHDRtja.jpg
    Sqnht7H.jpg
    qhd1G9Y.jpg

Oakley decides she needs a mani/pedi, at the new Spa.
    BtUvxvm.jpg

"Oooh I like the surroundings so much here!" she thinks. So much she applies for and gets a job! And becomes a business partner! smart cookie!
    UoNWY63.jpg
    The Flower Spa is located on the same lot as the Sunlit Tides Gym, that Amelina made Watcher give her! lol ;)

There is a disaster at the school! Another gas leak! What is up with all the faulty gas lines in this town?
    The poor teens freak out!
    A7xPmOT.jpg

But Victor saves the day again!
    boXIVu0.jpg

Victor is happy to see all the teens safe outside!
    Quigley hugs Fern to calm her nerves! "There, there, Fern, you are OK. Everything is OK now" he murmurs, cradling her.
    qyFR7b7.jpg

"Hey Quigley, Do you and Fern need a lift home?" Victor asks
    "Sure! thanks Victor!" The teens were a bit too rattled to drive home them selves!
    n5XDLZM.jpg

Victor drops them off and returns to his firestation.
    Quigley envelopes Fern in his arms, he is so glad she is safe!
    EoWCdRy.jpg

Oakley says "I'm so glad you kids are safe! Hey I thought you were going to invite Fern to move in?"
    kU6lUHi.jpg
    "I Was! But every time she kisses me, the options go to all romantic, and the 'move in' option isn't there!" says Quigley
    ""oh Quigley, don't worry, I can ask her for you if needs be!" says Oakley.
    "Oakley you're a real pal!" says Quigley

That evening is a fine time to invite Fern to move in. They had been playing guitars on the balcony.

"Fern will you stay, I want you near me, always!" says Quigley
    jqyaNVj.jpg

"Yes, I'm happy to, Quigley! Especially now that it's ok with my folks!'' says Fern,
    ''Gosh you were So brave! My DAD! omg!"

"I meant what I promised him Fern, I'll do anything for you. I love you!"
    1HUFb4Q.jpg

"I love you too, Quigley."
    4YHRSgj.jpg
    NfD7JFw.jpg

• Options

@DivaDoodle
    I wish my sims would be as romantic as yours, mine as workaholics. Well maybe it I had given them better life conditions :D

"Victor, can I honk the horn and sound the siren?" she asks - "Of course, hon!"
    Lovely little detail there <3

Gladsten refuses the gift! drats! "I don't know you well enough to accept a gift from you, kid." he says
    Right – Your sims can also give the thumbs down, although I was good to see that he accepted in the end.

Nice for them that she can now move in, brilliant that last picture.
  • Options

@Tamijo Do you have that NRaas mod that starts with a W? that will put the romance in there! possibly more than you want :D but you can adjust it! ;) I make it so partners can only flirt or be romantic to each other, and leave the singles as what ever the mod comes with. so look out! :D That way there is romance but no one can actually go out of their way to flirt with a person who has a steady partner. That is the main reason I got the mod. then I saw the fringe benefits LOL and it was too funny to change!

So I have to go by their thought bubbles, especially for the inactives, to have them become partners. I do this partnering myself with no mod because all the mods so far put any old sims together, and I don't like that.

I have Never had a parent say No! I was kinda hoping to see that. They were only acquaintances.

Thank you! :) I appreciate it very much!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    108 The Watcher Watches: The Fire Station > Outakes <

At the Firestation:

Victor asks Branch to come over, to stop Ethereal from being so pester some!
    xMR7Wnk.jpg

Branch tries to show off for Ethereal on the trampoline but falls off!
    18q4O0s.jpg
    "But I look so strong Watcher" he says
    Well just hone up on your coordination a bit, you'll be OK.

Ethereal pretends not to notice, so Branch won't be embarrassed!
    HMSjmHK.jpg
    CgklkKe.jpg
    XdhDORh.jpg
    She likes him a lot! and he is such a good kisser!
    qrmYR5B.jpg

They are so happy they create a dance routine!
    jWwgezL.jpg
    Ec61l58.jpg

I have no idea why Branch is in the military! He is not athletic or brave. He has a green thumb like Ethereal!
    And his LTW is perfect garden! They should be gardeners! :)

Oakley decides to visit the town hero, her Valiant Victor!
    "C'mere you wonderful hero!''
    0nSrFcJ.jpg
    3Adckpm.jpg
    chwRrIF.jpg
    "Hon I was just doing my job." says Victor. But he doesn't stop her pampering him and smooching him all she wants! He loves it!

Ethereal asks Victor about the disaster today
    hnqqeJh.jpg
    He tells her about the danger and adds
    "I don't want Oakley to ever work in such a dangerous place."
    6tAb1Dl.jpg

Victor sees the hopeful look in her eye. Again/Still. He wants her to be able to move on,
    so tells her of his engagement to Oakley.
    6CNRSya.jpg
    WtzOGtM.jpg
    "Oakley & I will marry soon. I hope you find someone special as well, my friend."
    abVitxt.jpg

Ethereal pauses for a while, then says
    "You know, I've been rethinking my career, I think I will take up gardening with Branch.
    6ia01dI.jpg
    "I'm glad, Ethereal. Gardening suits you, and then you won't be in any danger." says Victor
    gkhbHkw.jpg

Ethereal resigns and hugs Victor goodbye,
    F79ntHk.jpg

and leaves to go live with Branch.
    Because she deserves a real home,
    WWFbqPI.jpg

and someone nice and fun!
    ozxnRYB.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2021

109 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie <3 Let's get this party started! <3 /b]

Victor is having a bachelor party! He is quite excited about all types of parties!
    JSXDQh1.jpg
    "I thought those types of parties with the dancers, were broken, Watcher." says Faelie
    3IWQIlI.jpg
    No just the bachelorette parties, the ones for the guys should still work!
    The guests start arriving Here is Dakota the pizza guy
    wqk8pKc.jpg

Megan Rrump, which my jokester hubby suggested I rename 'Lotta' :D so I did!
    elqjwdD.jpg

Adan Diamond, who will hopefully be a new Fireman coworker!
    T1qv8Xk.jpg

Frank, Tristan and Vlad Impala, who will also be a Fireman!
    zxj130L.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW1dbiD_zDk&amp;feature=emb_logo

Let's get this party started!
    j7xXXu6.jpg

That's Max in the baseball cap in front of Cabana Boi :D
    M9a76bb.jpg
    That's Aiden McGraw talking with Frida on the left!
    Q91zONL.jpg
    1Fo4ZKX.jpg

Victor finds something new in the park!
    dwFr6AM.jpg
    hX73QFB.jpg
    YKgIr97.jpg
    4T9WZuy.jpg
    h2eJewt.jpg

Victor Sprays Vlad with Fizzy lifting drink!
    XBmkW6n.jpg

"Well that is a nice party outfit Vlad."
    Cwmtf6K.jpg
    "Thanks!" says Vlad

Victor is having too much fun with the bubbly! lol
    aJuHKNL.jpg
    2i9gfvo.jpg

It going late into the afternoon and the party dancers haven't arrived!
    I think they are boycotting!
    5z45dBh.jpg

"Hon Let's get married! since our friends are here already!"
    GSEi9dC.jpg

"What a great idea!"
    xioIMJ7.jpg

YWWjl1U.jpg
    qx9exnY.jpg
    sShCHjs.jpg
    lfrzugS.jpg

DL6NToO.jpg
    Cbodq84.jpg
    I love the new Firemen! lol Vlad!
    Xwh09hb.jpg

6xUPe16.jpg
    d9pM05r.jpg

Luc is too cute! He is Oscar and Louise's son.
    PvGEXSB.jpg

epRMVaE.jpg
    6Tzfjtn.jpg

Victor gets carried away kissing Oakley, and thinks they should consummate the wedding right now!
    He grabs Oakley!
    NRRBAMJ.jpg

"Sorry folks, please excuse us, just a small time out here!" says Oakley
    FkUewfJ.jpg

But the crowd shouts ''CAKE!''CAKE!''CAKE!''
    so Victor must go back!
    Rr55zOv.jpg
    St3tnaF.jpg
    wro9ARi.jpg

Dakota is very interested in love, and watches Quigley and Fern kiss.
    soDY3DQ.jpg

"I don't get out much, Watcher." he tells me
    ktE294n.jpg

"hey kid, ask your Mom is she has any friends! I got Pizza!!!" says Dakota
    OQLkHQ9.jpg

"Your silly Mr! Go ask her yourself!" says Fern
    NIFO6HS.jpg

"Hey, What's this!?" Quigley is studying something he saw his parents jump into!
    nu5EWgz.jpg

"It's very strange!"
    0wOC7Rt.jpg

"Does it always do this, Watcher?" "Have they gone into the Future?"
    bMvTvVT.jpg

No it's just my graphics card dear boy.
    nautZKQ.jpg
    "Ah"

When the celebration winds down they go home to share a meal together.

"I'm going to make a speech at city hall about the boycotting party dancers" says Victor
    t5UX9er.jpg
    "mmhmm" they all agree
    "Well I'll at least write my congressman."

• Options
    edited February 2021
    110 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie > Earl the Burglar <

After their Wedding, and nice family meal at home, the dishwasher breaks. "Don't worry I can fix it in no time!" says Victor
    1VenMIx.jpg
    As he repairs, he gets another promotion!

Oakley primps and gussys up for her wedding night. I don't know why she is in her athletic wear! :o:D
    ZIc2ZkS.jpg

Faelie and Max have fun watching TV.
    "hahaha This show is so funny!" says Max
    "hehehe good choice, Maxy!"
    hSP6MMS.jpg

Finally everyone settles down for a peaceful sleep.
    A few hours later, Victor and Oakley are awakened by the Burglar Music!

VpG4aml.jpg
    MXGAygw.jpg

"No! Not our sparkly new house!" thinks Victor
    Hp1dgqx.jpg

"Oh, hi pal, o buddy boy!" says Earl
    "What are you doing?! Letting yourself into our home at this hour, Earl?!" says Victor
    FP3NBNF.jpg

"OOF! Chillax Dude! we're Friends, remember?!" says Earl
    apwqxMW.jpg

'Bro! I was even at your wedding, my friend!'
    'You were Not!' Victor lets him have it! 'And don't call me Bro!'
    cNkppqs.jpg

"Hair pulling?!!! :open_mouth: Must you fight like a sissy!?!"
    AgbM8bu.jpg

The flapping of Victors huge wings is a thrilling sound!!!
    iWX4kxu.jpg
    And no matter how much Earl gets beat up, he still thinks about their shiny friendship! NfOF9qh.jpg
    y0pIabE.jpg

"Don't come back!" roars Victor
    oveiwMV.jpg
    "ok but we're still friends, yeah?" says Earl

Arrrgh! "Don't be such a girly man!" taunts Victor
    3M2uZfZ.jpg
    "Get Out!"
    0cImCwM.jpg

Oakley rushes downstairs, and is so pleased her husband handled the Burglar!"
    "My Hero!'' Mmmmaw!
    8vPJvMB.jpg
    'My precious gem' thinks Victor

Oakley was frightened, the burglar coming to steal, on their wedding night, of all nights!
    "He should be cuffed and locked up!"
    trdqIOp.jpg
    "Don't worry hon, I can protect you, all is well." coos Victor
    wYtR0LN.jpg
    And he tries to get her mind on other things.
    VPQ7Fjr.jpg

"You're just wonderful, Victor"
    aRgyYxZ.jpg

And they retire to their fairy castle.
    9c2kkLS.jpg
    fZnbADv.jpg
    FUhLAYE.jpg
    a2wk6oR.jpg

"I am interested in music, Faelie." says Fern, as she had just decided on her LTW Golden tongue Golden fingers, just like Quigley.
    JhzPFrU.jpg
    "That's great sweetie, you could even be a conductor if you want!" says Faelie
    ypBlmba.jpg
    "Now do your homework!" Faelie loves practicing being a good parent as much as Max does!
    sAUP1bE.jpg

Faelie sees her wonderful son, Quigley doing his homework and interrupts him to tell him
    "Good Job, son!"
    PKDoAQx.jpg
    "Now get right back to it!"
    5lwNvDi.jpg
    auvBdtH.jpg

Fern decides to cook up some salmon, her favorite!
    5iQ6mTh.jpg
    Quigley practices contemplating, just like Dad.
    Pfi9RXg.jpg

I let Quigley have the one drink then put the bar away. Party animals spend too much time at the bar!
    zew9GkW.jpg
    4h3qaxL.jpg
    OCRyOQb.jpg

"Thanks Watcher! Without the bar there, it leaves me even more time for Fern!" says Quigley
    e9milIm.jpg
    Faelie soon breaks that up!
    "Tell me every single recipe you know Fern! Don't skip any details!" says Faelie
    UiCfahg.jpg
    "awww great timing, Mom" Quigley thinks, but he pretends to be interested.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    111 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie <3 Jingle Jangle Jingley <3

Max is so happy, he knows Faelie is on her way up to him!
    "Also I got the baby wish Watcher!" Max is beside himself with happiness! It is all happening according to our future timelines! At Last! At Last!
    9jYuEWV.jpg

"Oh Maxy!"
    "I know!"
    LPB8EbJ.jpg

They are so in love!
    KxWMfK7.jpg

"Is it Zeke or Zara's souls calling to us" wonders Max. He knows that sometimes the birth order is different.
    X3AwWB4.jpg

'ah my love, my love.' they think
    uMJ3BsY.jpg

OYbIGKI.jpg
    *jingley twinkly jingle*

"Maxy!"
    "I know, love!"
    SVBy3kq.jpg

Outside, Oakley stops playing catch to regard her husband, Victor.
    j7VM8XZ.jpg

She loves everything about him! How his huge wings span the same length as his body. How His darkness contrasts so beautifully with Her light.
    She wants to be in his arms, and have those magnificent wings envelope them, like a cocoon.
    3y6uJ2p.jpg

Victor is much older than she, but for this being his first romance, he is incredibly attuned to her.
    He lets her look. He watches her every movement. Her body language. Her eyes.
    She is so delicate. So young. His precious gem!
    VUgomjH.jpg
    R7ZcywS.jpg

His bride wants something. He watches and waits.
    feetUrx.jpg
    "Oh she wants my kisses!" Victor is only too happy to oblige!
    rHaj0Pi.jpg
    "What a lovely thing marriage is!" he thinks.

K0p8jUk.jpg
    BU7dDh2.jpg
    TXGayd1.jpg
    DjDQTnr.jpg
    XsMXcIp.jpg
    QXWfXrt.jpg

Quigley was told to exercise but he senses Oakley wants him elsewhere!
    Jr0pnLk.jpg

He and Fern try to get a work out, but Faelie is hogging the TV!
    XBvswUL.jpg

"Go to the gym, you two!" says Faelie
    x4PPX27.jpg
    Max calls Faelie to come to the gym as well!

Then Something Strange Happens.

Watcher is intrigued that Max sees a new guy named Alfie just popped up out of Nowhere!
    V2oOTrf.jpg

I'm so afraid it will break my game! But it's So interesting that Max seems to KNOW him! :o
    And They are Friends!
    I am so scared lol but I am even more Curious!!! I save the game in case all hell breaks loose!
    dtkuEyn.jpg

"Hello my dear friend from the other realm! I must tell you of my darling son Quigley, from This timeline!" says Maxfield.
    48rt9iX.jpg

''Watcher! please! my hair!" Alfie wants his golden locks! not a shaved buzz cut!
    kuOrAgH.jpg
    Oh! yes your highness!

Thank you! "Max, tell me, is Quigley the same as we know him from the future?" asks Alfie
    3lbb5Ox.jpg
    SGHi7Br.jpg

"Of course!" says Max he then contemplates Alfie's car, ''Is this how he came to this timeline? Ahh, Aha" says Max contemplating
    Alfie excuses himself to exercise.
    EkXttrT.jpg
    6mPlzuQ.jpg

Alfie pauses and looks up to me.
    "Something is happening! I'm counting on you Watcher!" Alfie's voice echoes and fades away as my game crashes to desktop.
    fJP1ABi.jpg

Loading up again, Max again talks with his doppelganger, this time about babies!
    This time I do not change Alfie's name, at all, in case the game tries to make More! Stop it game! I am responsible for these sims that friends let me have!
    Cfbj7cB.jpg
    jpDb1L7.jpg
    lcEe0Ef.jpg
    xwGWPMH.jpg

All seems well. For now.

I spy Wikerman way down the street! He wants to be a part of it all! He wants to be noticed, and for Watcher to get to know him, so he too can beg for a home! :D
    SUAipMg.jpg

see him wayyy down there!
    BinMzUF.jpg
    He starts to run to join when he see his friend Victor get in the hot tub. I'm onto you, Wikerman!
    ykFtGbk.jpg
    JSiMiWC.jpg

"heyy Watcher!" Wikerman begins
    You have to wait Wikerman! There might be an emergency going to happen!
    "Doh!" poor Wikerman says
    aw but he's kinda cute all tatted out like that! Watcher Likes him!
    fHl8FTr.jpg

Wikerman tries to ignore what's going on under the water.
    "Just be cool!" he tells himself.
    EOv3zKU.jpg
    "Hi Guys! it's yer ol buddy Wikerman!" he tries as they come up for breath.
    mOvZPl3.jpg

Alfie speaks with a cutie in the hot tub about cooking. Wikerman joins in the conversation.
    YrjDyWa.jpg

Max looks lovingly at Faelie.
    gyQ8H9v.jpg

"My beautiful wife, Of Course we have to add Alfie to the household, to make sure he is OK"
    griwvGh.jpg

"It's not a problem Maxy! He's like another You! He feels like a brother to me!" says Faelie ;)
    bHOM5Lp.jpg

"I have asked Alfie to join Victor at the fire station, so he can see if he likes that sort of exciting work and meet some nice people." says Max "Then we can get him a house."
    Faelie agrees this is the best plan.
    "I can't believe Alfie came to make sure I was OK." she thinks.

~~~~~~ <3 ~~~~~~

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle : great updates!
    I just have given out Awesomes, I can´t even think of commenting to all of the updates in detail!

This face! After my love one would have told me that I would have looked as worried as her! :D;)
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    "And so we find each other in all these many lifetimes and end up together anyway!"
    74hquEs.jpg

If I were Max I wouldn´t have allowed their plans so early, but I think he really lives on a different planet! :D

Wow, Quigley was very brave to ask Gladsten to marry Fern! Interesting that he allowed it, especially after Quigley stuttered about circles and incarnating, I would have questioned Quigley´s mind instead! :p

There really is a problem with the gas lines in your town, I hope someone can fix that somehow, it was very dangerous in school!
    Lovely pictures of Tristan btw!

So Ethereal finally found somebody to love in Branch? I hope they´ll have a nice live together.

Wow, that was fast, Victor and Oakley´s marriage! Great bachelor party! What about your dancers???

Oh no, a burglar in their fist night! Good that Victor was there!!!
    Lol that Earl still wanted to be friends with Victor!
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle : another update!
    And another Alfarin!
    What crazyness is this????? What happens in your game????
    And how did you get Sif? I just gave you Alfarin???
    I´m so worried now!
    But they are so lovely together!!
    What a surprise!!!!!
    Let´s hope that your game isn´t broken now!!! Two Alfarins and a Sif, hard to handle... :D:D:D
  • Options

@AlexaKry HI!! (((hugs))) Oh Max thinks the When doesn't matter, some times lines they marry as Elders and some as teens, it makes no difference. The important thing is they are together! btw they are not engaged yet. They just have the blessing.

hahaha That is my favorite picture of Fern! to me and hubby she looks totally happy! like 'YES!'

I don't know how much Ethereal loves Branch or not, She likes him and likes to be friends and woohoo with him, oh and she LOVES to kiss him, because he is a great kisser. so I was thinking why not!

Dancers are broken, it took forever to find them, I tried to make them be firemen so I could at least see them once in a while, but I don't think it worked. :(

Victor can't wait for marriage he is almost Old! If you asked him it was not fast enough! :D

:)
    DID you read what Alfarin Did! He came again into my game all by himself! I didn't know what to do! So he's Here! lol I will see if he has The Book!

This is soo exciting! :smiley:

I hope you are feeling good! I think when you come here it must be a bit better! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top