Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouses Psychic Detective Mafia - Mafia wins!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member
    Nascar, explain why you didn't like Alexa's reply to my EMMM.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Not again DeKay!
    I´m just a bit more silent, because I still try to figure out how this game goes.
    I just can tell you that im town, as always. If I were mafia I would certainly be more talkative. Remember when I was mafia? I was always talking!
    But I can´t change your opinion so kill a townie like me. I wouldn´t be wise.

Who do you think is fishy to you so far or who looks the most townish to you (if trying to figure out who is bad is hard to do now)?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Rose: seems like she wants the setup to go as smoothly as possible since she's hosted it before. but of course i could be entirely wrong with that Probably town

DeKay: seems pretty town to me. but I've always found it kind of hard to read her so i could be wrong.

Sophia: kind of harder to read as a newer player but i'm slightly leaning town

Alexa: Slightly leaning mafia just because of her answer to Dekay's EMMM

Nush: could be mafia with someone like city.. but leaning town

Nerd: Not really finding much to take anything from. i'm 50/50 here

Wagashi: its been a while so i have no idea how to read him. 50/50

City: way too quiet for me to even begin to attempt to read

Why you copying my answer for Alexa and Nush? 😂 😂 Hmm.

Also, did Rose even say anything on Day 1? I remember her being so enthusiastic about it on day 0 but can't recall if she even came her today. Never mind. I'll just keep an eye on her for later.

she's laying on the couch.. not sure why but hey what do i know
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    Rose: seems like she wants the setup to go as smoothly as possible since she's hosted it before. but of course i could be entirely wrong with that Probably town

DeKay: seems pretty town to me. but I've always found it kind of hard to read her so i could be wrong.

Also, did Rose even say anything on Day 1? I remember her being so enthusiastic about it on day 0 but can't recall if she even came her today. Never mind. I'll just keep an eye on her for later.

Is it cuz of her root canal? 😂 😂
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

to me, it seemed like she was really trying to guilt trip. it just seemed a little unnecessary to respond that what. i feel like nerd's response seemed more confused and alexa's seemed more angry or frustrated
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Rose is fishy to me.
    Nush: I really don´t know today, he explained why he was so bad. But I have a bad feeling nonetheless.
    Wagashi: asks too many strange questions, and the editing thing is hmmm...
    Can´t say anything about the others.
  • Options

Is it cuz of her root canal? 😂 😂

possibly. honestly that totally slipped my mind
  • Options

to me, it seemed like she was really trying to guilt trip. it just seemed a little unnecessary to respond that what. i feel like nerd's response seemed more confused and alexa's seemed more angry or frustrated

Frustrated, because I´m always on her emmm list and I always am a townie. :(
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    A lot of people are saying Wagashi but her questions regarding the mechanics of the game on day 0 sounds pretty town to me. She did ask if mafia had already voted on not, which I even forget to consider. And I feel like she wouldn't have asked that if she was mafia since this is also her probably first time playing the setup. Which is why I think she is town.

Rose looks townish but she is being too townish. 😂 I don't know if I like that..

I feel like Alexa is less townie than her usual self tho. Just a hunch. 🤷‍♀️

You could be partners with Wagashi and are trying to defend her. I don't believe you've ever defended another player and flipped town. Seems a little out of character to me, but I know that voting you out of the blue like this would make me a target, if history repeats itself, so I'm going to Vote Wagashi, the only other person I'm currently suspicious of.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Vote count:
    Dekay votes Nush
    Dekay votes Alexa
    Nerd votes Wagashi

Right now Alexa will be lynched. Day 1 ends in 5 hours
  • Options
    Rose is fishy to me.
    Nush: I really don´t know today, he explained why he was so bad. But I have a bad feeling nonetheless.
    Wagashi: asks too many strange questions, and the editing thing is hmmm...
    Can´t say anything about the others.

What is fishy about Rose?

And Wagashi editing? Do you mean Sophia (starry)?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    A lot of people are saying Wagashi but her questions regarding the mechanics of the game on day 0 sounds pretty town to me. She did ask if mafia had already voted on not, which I even forget to consider. And I feel like she wouldn't have asked that if she was mafia since this is also her probably first time playing the setup. Which is why I think she is town.

Rose looks townish but she is being too townish. 😂 I don't know if I like that..

I feel like Alexa is less townie than her usual self tho. Just a hunch. 🤷‍♀️

You could be partners with Wagashi and are trying to defend her. I don't believe you've ever defended another player and flipped town. Seems a little out of character to me, but I know that voting you out of the blue like this would make me a target, if history repeats itself, so I'm going to Vote Wagashi, the only other person I'm currently suspicious of.

Why is she sus to you? She's like the least sus person to me the way she acted. Your reasoning doesn't even make sense.

And I don't defend people that much anyway when I was mafia... So???
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I kinda wanna vote Nerd just cuz her reasoning is eh like that last time they were mafia and then framing me saying they don't believe me. 😂😂

What do you think of Nerd, Alexa?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'm done with trying to halfway believe any of us can "water-witch" or somehow divine something completely random on the first day. I'm going back to a dice roll vote my first day, or just not gonna vote. And as for EMMM, I don't believe it's anything but a shot at a dartboard blindfolded, then retro-engineering explanations and machinations to ourselves about who and what is suspicious. The power of suggestion plus the human mind's ability to see connections and explain and make meaning even from random images.

I know that's gonna crank your chain, Dekay. But I can't make myself seem any less guilty to someone who is gonna see honesty as guilt, just because I wasn't cajoling enough. If you can't see who is guilty or not, admit it! Of course you can't. I don't have to put on an act. And when I get lynched and you all see I'm town again, you'll say it's my own fault for not being more of a sweetie-pie, and I'll just say it's your problem that you mix up whether someone acts like a sweetie-pie, with the actual logistics of the game.

In other words, whether someone is town or mafia does not correlate with how sweetness-and-roses they act, and you ought to know that.

I never said my EMMM is like 100% correct all the time. Come on, now. 😂 I already said I like to just use random names to vote at the beginning to see people's reactions to it and stuff. I feel like if I don't do it, no one will start any good conversation and we'll be wasting day 1. 💁‍♀️ You've seen how good I can be at finding the mafia on day 1 and most of the time, it's not solely on guesswork. Or at least I think it's not. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe you see it that way, but I don't.

Honestly, I can't tell if this is a frustrated townie reaction or a frustrated mafia reaction. And I don't know why no one kinda seems to be saving you unless you're a mafia with a non active buddy, or you're actually a townie. 🤔 (See, this is me using my brain to figure out something and not just using guesswork. 😛)

And sorry about your husband. Glad he's okay tho. 🖤

It was a "me overreacting to everything" thing. It really had nothing to do with the game. I'm a vanilla townie. And you are a good player no doubt.
    Thanks for the kind thoughts for hubs. He just brought me a cold IPA and now he's grilling despite the cold, bless him. I'm gonna chill and see what I can do for him later. :)

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Neither here nor there, but people don't like my face. I wish I were mafia more often, at least I'd deserve the suspicion better. People are biased and like to come up with reasons for it, is my theory.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I think the mafia would have picked the strongman. It’s an overpowered role because it can’t be blocked or protected from, but it can be watched — which leads to my question, since the game starts at Day 0, does it mean we get to vote first our roles before the mafia? If yes, our votes would have an impact on which role they choose, right? If we think they’re going to pick the strongman, we would probably be leaning towards investigative roles like cop and tracker? If that happens, they might choose ninja or godfather, though I doubt they’d the choose the latter. After all, if we think they’re going to choose strongman, we’re not going to vote for a roleblocker since it’s useless against the strongman, so we’d lean towards the tracker or watcher which are useless for the ninja.

In short, if we vote before they do, I’d probably pick the cop and doctor. I can’t be too sure on which mafia role they pick, so it would be safe to have a role that investigates and another that protects.

Just quoting this to point out to you guys why I think Wagashi is town. I don't think she would ask if Maxi had chosen their role first or not.

She's a fairly new player and I don't think she's that sneaky enough to pretend like this unless she's mafia with a veteran and sneaky player like me or something. So. Yeah. 😄 And if I was her buddy, I wouldn't make it look so obvious that I want to defend her. So again. Another, so yeah. 😂

So anyone who is saying that Wagashi is sus is sus in my eyes. Seems like you are all going off on people's EMMMs on her so that you won't look like the only suspicious one if Wagashi dies and flips town. 😬🤷‍♀️
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I think the mafia would have picked the strongman. It’s an overpowered role because it can’t be blocked or protected from, but it can be watched — which leads to my question, since the game starts at Day 0, does it mean we get to vote first our roles before the mafia? If yes, our votes would have an impact on which role they choose, right? If we think they’re going to pick the strongman, we would probably be leaning towards investigative roles like cop and tracker? If that happens, they might choose ninja or godfather, though I doubt they’d the choose the latter. After all, if we think they’re going to choose strongman, we’re not going to vote for a roleblocker since it’s useless against the strongman, so we’d lean towards the tracker or watcher which are useless for the ninja.

In short, if we vote before they do, I’d probably pick the cop and doctor. I can’t be too sure on which mafia role they pick, so it would be safe to have a role that investigates and another that protects.

Just quoting this to point out to you guys why I think Wagashi is town. I don't think she would ask if Maxi had chosen their role first or not.

She's a fairly new player and I don't think she's that sneaky enough to pretend like this unless she's mafia with a veteran and sneaky player like me or something. So. Yeah. 😄 And if I was her buddy, I wouldn't make it look so obvious that I want to defend her. So again. Another, so yeah. 😂

So anyone who is saying that Wagashi is sus is sus in my eyes. Seems like you are all going off on people's EMMMs on her so that you won't look like the only suspicious one if Wagashi dies and flips town. 😬🤷‍♀️

*mafia, not Maxi. LOL.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    It´s fishy that she correced Mouse and was even wrong in her correction, when it came to her vote.
    I can´t say anything to Nerd. She isn´t on my emmm list.
    But you still think that Nerd and I work together just because I quoted her when she asked you why she was suspicious to you. I just agreed to her, because I was on your emmm list again! And today I´m a bit more sensitive to criticism, I think! And I don´t want to be lynched just because I was on your emmm radar. :D
    But if you think that Nerd and I are mafia and work together, well, then let me be lynched and you´ll see that this would be a big mistake, cause II´m town.
  • Options
    I'm done with trying to halfway believe any of us can "water-witch" or somehow divine something completely random on the first day. I'm going back to a dice roll vote my first day, or just not gonna vote. And as for EMMM, I don't believe it's anything but a shot at a dartboard blindfolded, then retro-engineering explanations and machinations to ourselves about who and what is suspicious. The power of suggestion plus the human mind's ability to see connections and explain and make meaning even from random images.

I know that's gonna crank your chain, Dekay. But I can't make myself seem any less guilty to someone who is gonna see honesty as guilt, just because I wasn't cajoling enough. If you can't see who is guilty or not, admit it! Of course you can't. I don't have to put on an act. And when I get lynched and you all see I'm town again, you'll say it's my own fault for not being more of a sweetie-pie, and I'll just say it's your problem that you mix up whether someone acts like a sweetie-pie, with the actual logistics of the game.

In other words, whether someone is town or mafia does not correlate with how sweetness-and-roses they act, and you ought to know that.

I never said my EMMM is like 100% correct all the time. Come on, now. 😂 I already said I like to just use random names to vote at the beginning to see people's reactions to it and stuff. I feel like if I don't do it, no one will start any good conversation and we'll be wasting day 1. 💁‍♀️ You've seen how good I can be at finding the mafia on day 1 and most of the time, it's not solely on guesswork. Or at least I think it's not. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe you see it that way, but I don't.

Honestly, I can't tell if this is a frustrated townie reaction or a frustrated mafia reaction. And I don't know why no one kinda seems to be saving you unless you're a mafia with a non active buddy, or you're actually a townie. 🤔 (See, this is me using my brain to figure out something and not just using guesswork. 😛)

And sorry about your husband. Glad he's okay tho. 🖤

It was a "me overreacting to everything" thing. It really had nothing to do with the game. I'm a vanilla townie. And you are a good player no doubt.
    Thanks for the kind thoughts for hubs. He just brought me a cold IPA and now he's grilling despite the cold, bless him. I'm gonna chill and see what I can do for him later. :)

Okay, I believe your claim.

What do you think of Nerd? Is she being weird for voting for Wagashi? And I the only dumb person to believe that Wagashi could be townie?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Neither here nor there, but people don't like my face. I wish I were mafia more often, at least I'd deserve the suspicion better. People are biased and like to come up with reasons for it, is my theory.

Yo, don't take it to heart. Like I said, I voted you to get a reaction from everyone. Not cuz I was suspicious of you. Not now anyways. 😂
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    So here's the list of people I can vote for,
    Players:
    1. Dekay
    2. Alexa
    3. Rose
    4. Nascar
    5. Nerd
    6. Sophia
    7. Wagashi
    8. City

Perfect, so I roll an 8-sided die, and I got 8. That's City.

Nothing personal (I like this so much better!), @citysimmer please realize this is random. If anyone wants to interpret it, go right ahead, but realize you're making things up in your own head about it.

VOTE: CITY

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    It´s fishy that she correced Mouse and was even wrong in her correction, when it came to her vote.
    But you still think that Nerd and I work together just because I quoted her when she asked you why she was suspicious to you. I just agreed to her, because I was on your emmm list again! And today I´m a bit more sensitive to criticism, I think! And I don´t want to be lynched just because I was on your emmm radar. :D
    But if you think that Nerd and I are mafia and work together, well, then let me be lynched and you´ll see that this would be a big mistake, cause II´m town.

But don't you think Nerd's vote on Wagashi was weird? She did this to me before the other time, and you felt the same way too and we were right about her being mafia. You're not doing that now.

Disregard the thing about you being in my EMMM. I want you to focus on her vote on Wagashi and what you make of it.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    So here's the list of people I can vote for,
    Players:
    1. Dekay
    2. Alexa
    3. Rose
    4. Nascar
    5. Nerd
    6. Sophia
    7. Wagashi
    8. City

Perfect, so I roll an 8-sided die, and I got 8. That's City.

Nothing personal (I like this so much better!), citysimmer please realize this is random. If anyone wants to interpret it, go right ahead, but realize you're making things up in your own head about it.

VOTE: CITY

I don't mind voting for City too. She's always so quiet and this is gonna be a big problem if she ends up being in a lylo or something. 🤷‍♀️
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Also, where was Rose wrong in her correction? Can you point it to me? Interesting that you noticed that cuz I didn't. 😂😂 Cuz I wasn't so particular about the order of role votes.
    Y2D8eAf.gif