Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouses Psychic Detective Mafia - Mafia wins!

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    My EMMM says Alexa, Nush and Nerd.

My analysis on your guys' post on Day 0 is that to me Rose, Wagashi and Sophia looks the most townie to me, so I'm not gonna vote for the three of them today unless they start looking super sketchy.

How exactly do you do an EMMM? Because the last time I did it, I feel like I did it wrong.

EMMM is actually my own thing where I look at the player list and see which names pop up for me.

It's not an official thing in mafia games. 😂 I started doing it for fun and all of y'all started following me. 💁‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Ohh, ok, So I did it right the last time. What does “EMMM” stand for?

Eenie meenie minie mo
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

My analysis on your guys' post on Day 0 is that to me Rose, Wagashi and Sophia looks the most townie to me, so I'm not gonna vote for the three of them today unless they start looking super sketchy.

How exactly do you do an EMMM? Because the last time I did it, I feel like I did it wrong.

EMMM is actually my own thing where I look at the player list and see which names pop up for me.

It's not an official thing in mafia games. 😂 I started doing it for fun and all of y'all started following me. 💁‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Eenie meenie minie mo

This. LOL.

But like it's not really an eenie meenie miney mo for meas mentioned before, but I just call it for the LOLz.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Eenie meenie minie mo

This. LOL.

But like it's not really an eenie meenie miney mo for meas mentioned before, but I just call it for the LOLz.

*for me as mentioned before
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Oh, ok. My EMMM says Wagashi.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I don’t think I’m going to vote today though. Even though it’s impossible, everybody seems like town to me. So I’m just going to wait another day and see if more “concrete” proof pops up. I still have bad memories from when we targeted Nascar on day 1 based off of almost no evidence and he turned out to be a town cop.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I don’t think I’m going to vote today though. Even though it’s impossible, everybody seems like town to me. So I’m just going to wait another day and see if more “concrete” proof pops up. I still have bad memories from when we targeted Nascar on day 1 based off of almost no evidence and he turned out to be a town cop.

But you go to. I mean you don't have to but I recommend it. Cuz if everyone follows what you're doing, then we lose a chance of getting a mafia and then we go into the night, while mafia can kill a townie. And then we start day 2 without any good leads. And it will be like day 1 again but with one less townie.

I used to be like you and do a no lynch vote cuz I was afraid but not anymore. 😁😁
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

But you go to. I mean you don't have to but I recommend it. Cuz if everyone follows what you're doing, then we lose a chance of getting a mafia and then we go into the night, while mafia can kill a townie. And then we start day 2 without any good leads. And it will be like day 1 again but with one less townie.

I used to be like you and do a no lynch vote cuz I was afraid but not anymore. 😁😁

There’s a higher chance we’ll target a town player instead, and the next day there will be TWO less townies. You all can and should vote, but personally, I’m holding off until there’s concrete evidence. On day 2 good leads usually pop up. The last mafia game, on day 2, we lynched Ice who turned out to be a mafia goon.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

There’s a higher chance we’ll target a town player instead, and the next day there will be TWO less townies. You all can and should vote, but personally, I’m holding off until there’s concrete evidence. On day 2 good leads usually pop up. The last mafia game, on day 2, we lynched Ice who turned out to be a mafia goon.

Okay, up to you. But if we do lynch a mafia today and you didn't vote, people might start looking at you. Don't say I didn't say. 😁

And if you're not voting, at least just continue to contribute so I can read you better and read the others better too.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Okay, up to you. But if we do lynch a mafia today and you didn't vote, people might start looking at you. Don't say I didn't say. 😁

And if you're not voting, at least just continue to contribute so I can read you better and read the others better too.

If concrete evidence pops up today, then I’ll vote.

I’ll continue to contribute as well. But there isn’t really that much to talk about right now, as most players are offline.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

If concrete evidence pops up today, then I’ll vote.

I’ll continue to contribute as well. But there isn’t really that much to talk about right now, as most players are offline.

Sure.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Just realized I forgot to quote and edit and instead just edited.. Woops.

The original post I said “if more concrete evidence pops up”, but then I realized there is literally no concrete evidence that I can think of. So I changed it to “if concrete evidence pops up”.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Reading back, this is also funny cuz...

When Sophia forgets that DeKay was the mafia in the previous game and just purposefully let town to kill each other on day 1, and then to kill Icey on day 2.

dd0.png

😂😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hmm, no one's sticking out to me yet.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    DeKay, I'm really curious why I'm always in your EMMM XD

I don't have any suspicious just yet, but I probably will do EMMM at some point, just because I need someone to vote for.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    DeKay, I'm really curious why I'm always in your EMMM XD

I don't have any suspicious just yet, but I probably will do EMMM at some point, just because I need someone to vote for.

Exactly my question, too! 😆
    Always on her emmm list, but always a townie! Tststs!
    I already gave up to defend myself, because even that looks suspicious! 😀
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Truthfully, I haven’t seen anything really suspicious and I don’t want to call someone out yet since I don’t have much faith in my luck or skills. By the way, has everyone answered Rose’s question as to which role the mafia would have likely chosen? I’m not sure if it would actually help, but we might as well try.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    Truthfully, I haven’t seen anything really suspicious and I don’t want to call someone out yet since I don’t have much faith in my luck or skills. By the way, has everyone answered Rose’s question as to which role the mafia would have likely chosen? I’m not sure if it would actually help, but we might as well try.

Probably the Strongman because of how overpowered it is. There's also a chance they might have picked Ninja. I'm honestly not too sure, but we can definitely rule out Godfather because it pales in comparison to the Strongman and Ninja.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Good Morning. My EMMM says City and Wagashi. but i'm not really gonna base a vote off that at this moment
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    Good Morning. My EMMM says City and Wagashi. but i'm not really gonna base a vote off that at this moment

Good morning! What time is it for you?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

11 AM
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Vote Count:
    Dekay votes Nush

Right now Nush will be lynched. Day 1 ends in 11 hours.
  • Options

11 AM

Bruh. It was 11:46. Id hardly call that 11am. XD
  • Options
    Im getting City and Wagashi for EMMM. I'm not sure though. I'll read back in a bit to try and decide.
  • Options

11 AM

Bruh. It was 11:46. Id hardly call that 11am. XD

doesn't change anything
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Vote: Nush

Just gonna go ahead and start something. 😬

omg here we go again
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg