Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouses Psychic Detective Mafia - Mafia wins!

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Read some more of her posts and she just seems more concerned about not getting lynched than she is about town lynching correctly.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Read some more of her posts and she just seems more concerned about not getting lynched than she is about town lynching correctly.

yeah, i've gotten that vibe to
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    Nascar, I don't remember hearing from you that much, you voted already right?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

yes
  • Options

yes

If you're so sus of Alexa, why did you vote for Nerd and not her?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

yes

because i'm crazily suspicious of her. but i also want to see more out of nerd to see if i can get a better read.
  • Options

yes

because i'm not crazily suspicious of her. but i also want to see more out of nerd to see if i can get a better read.

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,664 Member

I'm kinda in between voting for Nerd and Alexa. XD I would want Nerd to be able to play too since I killed her early the last time. Oops.

But if Alexa was a mafia, who would be her buddy?

It's also interesting to me that Alexa keeps on bringing it up that I think her and Nerd are buddies when I don't think I even said that. I only said both of them were suspicious in their own way but doesn't mean I think they're def working together. 🤔

I asked Alexa this:
    DeKay wrote: »
    I kinda wanna vote Nerd just cuz her reasoning is eh like that last time they were mafia and then framing me saying they don't believe me. 😂😂

What do you think of Nerd, Alexa?

And then she said this:
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    It´s fishy that she correced Mouse and was even wrong in her correction, when it came to her vote.
    I can´t say anything to Nerd. She isn´t on my emmm list.
    But you still think that Nerd and I work together just because I quoted her when she asked you why she was suspicious to you. I just agreed to her, because I was on your emmm list again! And today I´m a bit more sensitive to criticism, I think! And I don´t want to be lynched just because I was on your emmm radar. :D
    But if you think that Nerd and I are mafia and work together, well, then let me be lynched and you´ll see that this would be a big mistake, cause II´m town.

Maybe it's cuz both of them are on my EMMM? I don't know.

But I have to say this: MY EMMM ISN'T THE SAME AS MY SUSPICION LIST. Gotta say it louder so the people at the back can hear me. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Dekay- Seems like he would normally be when he's town. She's investigating, asking questions, but she's sneaky. I think she's good for now though. (Town)

Alexa- After reading what City said, She does seem to be more concerned with not getting lynched. (Leaning scum, 40/60)

Nush- Seemed a little jumpy for only having one vote. But I think he is just a frustrated townie. (Leaning Town, 60/40)

Nascar-Honestly not sure where he lies. He's hard to read. He's been active so I think he might be good for now. (50/50)

Nerd-Didn't really notice anything about Nerd tbh. Could be trying to hide something? Or maybe it's my imagination going crazy. (Leaning scum 40/60)

Sophia-Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but on D0, she changed from Cop/Doctor to Cop/Watcher because "I just realized that the Doctor can’t protect people from the Strongman. So to me the role to me is sorta useless." It's the same way with all the other roles though. It's kind of like she knew Strongman was picked. Then again, she could just think the Strongman was picked cause of what we all said. (Leaning Scum, 40/60)

Wagashi-Was on my EMMM, but after Reading Dekay's explanation on why she was town, the whole asking about if maf had picked yet, I'm convinced for now. (Likely Town)

City-Was on my EMMM. Mentions Alexa being "more concerned about not getting lynched than she is about town lynching correctly" (60/40)

I'm not quite sure tbh, but my gut feeling is saying vote for Nerd. I don't know what the vote count is right now, but I'm gonna go with my gut and vote nerd
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Where did Rose go? She was so into replying about her correcting Mouse, but not everything else happening in the game....

Rose, where you at? :D You being sneaky and watching town burn or what? LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Where did Rose go? She was so into replying about her correcting Mouse, but not everything else happening in the game....

Rose, where you at? :D You being sneaky and watching town burn or what? LOL.

I was working on a suspicion list. I kept getting distracted, so it too longer than I would have liked.
  • Options
    Never mind, you posted when I did. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I still feel more suspicious of Alexa than I do Nerd. I feel like Nerd is more likely to be town
    Vote Alexa
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Dekay- Seems like he would normally be when he's town. She's investigating, asking questions, but she's sneaky. I think she's good for now though. (Town)

Alexa- After reading what City said, She does seem to be more concerned with not getting lynched. (Leaning scum, 40/60)

Nush- Seemed a little jumpy for only having one vote. But I think he is just a frustrated townie. (Leaning Town, 60/40)

Nascar-Honestly not sure where he lies. He's hard to read. He's been active so I think he might be good for now. (50/50)

Nerd-Didn't really notice anything about Nerd tbh. Could be trying to hide something? Or maybe it's my imagination going crazy. (Leaning scum 40/60)

Sophia-Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but on D0, she changed from Cop/Doctor to Cop/Watcher because "I just realized that the Doctor can’t protect people from the Strongman. So to me the role to me is sorta useless." It's the same way with all the other roles though. It's kind of like she knew Strongman was picked. Then again, she could just think the Strongman was picked cause of what we all said. (Leaning Scum, 40/60)

Wagashi-Was on my EMMM, but after Reading Dekay's explanation on why she was town, the whole asking about if maf had picked yet, I'm convinced for now. (Likely Town)

City-Was on my EMMM. Mentions Alexa being "more concerned about not getting lynched than she is about town lynching correctly" (60/40)

I'm not quite sure tbh, but my gut feeling is saying vote for Nerd. I don't know what the vote count is right now, but I'm gonna go with my gut and vote nerd

Good find. Tho, I think if she was mafia, she would have discussed this with her other buddy and would have known that doctor was useless beforehand. And her 'just realized' seem fairly genuine to me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Good find. Tho, I think if she was mafia, she would have discussed this with her other buddy and would have known that doctor was useless beforehand. And her 'just realized' seem fairly genuine to me.

True...I'm not quite sure where I stand on that, I just thought I'd point it out cause I noticed it.
  • Options

I'm kinda in between voting for Nerd and Alexa. XD I would want Nerd to be able to play too since I killed her early the last time. Oops.

But if Alexa was a mafia, who would be her buddy?

It's also interesting to me that Alexa keeps on bringing it up that I think her and Nerd are buddies when I don't think I even said that. I only said both of them were suspicious in their own way but doesn't mean I think they're def working together. 🤔

I asked Alexa this:
    I kinda wanna vote Nerd just cuz her reasoning is eh like that last time they were mafia and then framing me saying they don't believe me. 😂😂

What do you think of Nerd, Alexa?

And then she said this:
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    It´s fishy that she correced Mouse and was even wrong in her correction, when it came to her vote.
    I can´t say anything to Nerd. She isn´t on my emmm list.
    But you still think that Nerd and I work together just because I quoted her when she asked you why she was suspicious to you. I just agreed to her, because I was on your emmm list again! And today I´m a bit more sensitive to criticism, I think! And I don´t want to be lynched just because I was on your emmm radar. :D
    But if you think that Nerd and I are mafia and work together, well, then let me be lynched and you´ll see that this would be a big mistake, cause II´m town.

Maybe it's cuz both of them are on my EMMM? I don't know.

But I have to say this: MY EMMM ISN'T THE SAME AS MY SUSPICION LIST. Gotta say it louder so the people at the back can hear me. XD

Also, gotta remember that Nush was also in my EMMM. So if Alexa thinks that I think Nerd is her likely partner, she could have said the same thing about her and Nush before I changed my mind on Nush. But al she did was said something like, "ooh things are getting hot" when I voted Nush.

I'm not saying this def means something but it's just a food for thought for anyone who's interested. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I still feel more suspicious of Alexa than I do Nerd. I feel like Nerd is more likely to be town
    Vote Alexa

Who do you think is her buddy?

True...I'm not quite sure where I stand on that, I just thought I'd point it out cause I noticed it.

It's okay. ^^ It's good that you point it out as well. It keeps the convo going and so we can also discuss it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Guys, should w lynch Alexa or Nerd today? I think my vote can still shift the overall vote and if I can convince Rose to change.

I kinda feel bad if Nerd always dies early and doesn't get to play. XD And it's always pretty much my fault. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Why am I so bad at this?

I'm Town, and I voted Wagashi because I genuinely thought it was suspicious. I've never played with her before, so I don't know her playstyle, so I just did my best. Unvote
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Hmmmm... So like everyone is town now... XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Why am I so bad at this?

I'm Town, and I voted Wagashi because I genuinely thought it was suspicious. I've never played with her before, so I don't know her playstyle, so I just did my best. Unvote

Your best did you real bad. :D

Now, who do you actually think is scummy?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Guys, should w lynch Alexa or Nerd today? I think my vote can still shift the overall vote and if I can convince Rose to change.

I kinda feel bad if Nerd always dies early and doesn't get to play. XD And it's always pretty much my fault. LOL.

Honestly, I'd be ok to lynch anyone who I'm leaning scum on. (So Nerd, Alexa, or Sophia imo.) Although I think I'm more 50/50 with Sophia.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Why am I so bad at this?

Your best did you real bad. :D

Now, who do you actually think is scummy?

It always does :D

You're 50/50
    Alexa seems Mafia, but also town, and it really confuses me.
    Rose is 50/50.
    Not sure on Nush, leaning towards Town though.
    Nascar seems town.
    Sophia seems town.
    Wagashi I'm still a little sus of but there are people I'm more sus of so I unvoted.
    City is 50/50.

So, I guess Alexa and Wagashi. I'm not really sus of anybody right now.
    Vote Alexa might as well jump on the bandwagon, I don't want to be lynched (which is what will probably happen if I put my vote on Wagashi back up) and if I'm not lynched it probably will be Alexa anyways.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    This is probably gonna end up like some kinda plot twist that City and Rose are bad or something right.... Or maybe Rose and Nascar... -.- :joy:
    Welp. I guess we'll just have to find out sooner or later!

Sorry Alexa. I'm feeling generous today and would like to let Nerd play for one more day. :joy:

Vote: Alexa
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote Alexa

Who do you think is her buddy?

It's okay. ^^ It's good that you point it out as well. It keeps the convo going and so we can also discuss it.

I'm not super sure but I wouldn't be surprised if she's being bussed right now.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg