Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouses Psychic Detective Mafia - Mafia wins!

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    A lot of people are saying Wagashi but her questions regarding the mechanics of the game on day 0 sounds pretty town to me. She did ask if mafia had already voted on not, which I even forget to consider. And I feel like she wouldn't have asked that if she was mafia since this is also her probably first time playing the setup. Which is why I think she is town.

Rose looks townish but she is being too townish. 😂 I don't know if I like that..

I feel like Alexa is less townie than her usual self tho. Just a hunch. 🤷‍♀️

How am I being too townish? XD
    Okay, here's what I think:

Wagashi: Probably town
    Sophia: Probably town
    Rose: Seems kinda town but looking a bit too townish/helpful cuz she was so particular about the role votes and stuff but I think maybe she's just passionate about the setup since she hosted it before. That's my analysis of that anyways.
    Nush: More likely to be town now but still a chance to be mafia if their buddies with someone quiet, like City.
    Nascar: Could go either way since he didn't say much...
    Nerd: could go either way. Also didn't like her response to my EMMM.
    Alexa: Her response to my EMMM was kinda eh for me. Don't like it.
    City: Too quiet and too early for me to tell. All I know is that she said previously that she tries to talk more if she's mafia but I can't always count on this cuz she can also be mafia and is really busy or just trying to seem quiet so that I would pass her as town since she said she would act otherwise. 🤷‍♀️💁‍♀️

Overall, I'm fine with a Nerd/Alexa/City/maybe even Nascar lynch today.

It's just that I noticed some mistakes, so I pointed them out. It helps that I've hosted it before, but I always point out mistakes in a game if I happened to notice them. I also pointed out the vote count order, because it does matter. If we were to look back at Mouse's vote count, and the order was wrong, we could draw the wrong conclusion from that.

I'm reading back now. I dozed off earlier by accident.

I know I put them out fo order. I struggled remembering the order everybody put cop because everybody put it.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Oh my!
    You know that this is a trap in my eyes, DeKay????!!!!
    It doesn´t matter what I´ll do, I would be suspicious. If I voted for Nerd I could be mafia in your eyes, because I could probably know something. If I voted for Wasgashi you´d say I work together with Nerd. So What should I do to please you? :D
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    (currently reading back)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,642 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Nascar, explain why you didn't like Alexa's reply to my EMMM.

to me, it seemed like she was really trying to guilt trip. it just seemed a little unnecessary to respond that what. i feel like nerd's response seemed more confused and alexa's seemed more angry or frustrated

Frustrated, because I´m always on her emmm list and I always am a townie. :(

Neither here nor there, but people don't like my face. I wish I were mafia more often, at least I'd deserve the suspicion better. People are biased and like to come up with reasons for it, is my theory.

Yo, don't take it to heart. Like I said, I voted you to get a reaction from everyone. Not cuz I was suspicious of you. Not now anyways. 😂

Did what I said then, sound mad? I didn't have an angry inner voice when I typed it. Someone really close to me has demonstrated what an enormous communication gap there is, even between us, because what I think is "neutral" she thinks sounds "mad".

it seemed fine to me if it was meant in a neutral manner

Also Nush, I'm not saying you sounded mad or anything. But like I just wanna make sure you don't take it heart and understand why I did it. 😬 Cuz your post just looks like you're saying that people always find you sus but I just wanted to point out that I didn't vote you cuz I thought you were sus.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh my!
    You know that this is a trap in my eyes, DeKay????!!!!
    It doesn´t matter what I´ll do, I would be suspicious. If I voted for Nerd I could be mafia in your eyes, because I could probably know something. If I voted for Wasgashi you´d say I work together with Nerd. So What should I do to please you? :D

You do you and let me decide that myself.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    When does day end?

Maybe in 4 hours.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    When does day end?

4 hours?
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    I don't find Wagashi very sus right now. Let me look back at Nerd's posts because I feel like she could easily go either way right now.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I don't find Wagashi very sus right now. Let me look back at Nerd's posts because I feel like she could easily go either way right now.

Finally, someone who agrees with me!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    She mentioned "just needing someone to vote for" which makes me think she's a townie grasping at straws and going for Wagashi because of that. I don't think she'd draw attention to herself like that as mafia.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    She mentioned "just needing someone to vote for" which makes me think she's a townie grasping at straws and going for Wagashi because of that. I don't think she'd draw attention to herself like that as mafia.

That's possible but I've also seen mafia panic like this one day 1. If she's really townie, then why can't she see what Nerd did is fishy and just vote Nerd? She's still probably contemplating to vote for Wagashi.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That's possible but I've also seen mafia panic like this one day 1. If she's really townie, then why can't she see what Nerd did is fishy and just vote Nerd? She's still probably contemplating to vote for Wagashi.

i think she's referring to nerd here
  • Options

And the fact that she's waiting this long to decide whether to save herself or not and asking how many hours we have left is what's bothering me.

That's why I quickly took out that vote on her and switch it to Nerd. So that Nerd has the longer vote now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

i think she's referring to nerd here

Oh, I thought she meant Alexa. Never mind.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    A lot of people are saying Wagashi but her questions regarding the mechanics of the game on day 0 sounds pretty town to me. She did ask if mafia had already voted on not, which I even forget to consider. And I feel like she wouldn't have asked that if she was mafia since this is also her probably first time playing the setup. Which is why I think she is town.

Rose looks townish but she is being too townish. 😂 I don't know if I like that..

You could be partners with Wagashi and are trying to defend her. I don't believe you've ever defended another player and flipped town. Seems a little out of character to me, but I know that voting you out of the blue like this would make me a target, if history repeats itself, so I'm going to Vote Wagashi, the only other person I'm currently suspicious of.

Nerd didn't say about needing to vote for someone tho.

City, who were you referring to? Can you quote it? Thanks.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay, I'm really curious why I'm always in your EMMM XD

I don't have any suspicious just yet, but I probably will do EMMM at some point, just because I need someone to vote for.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I don't have any suspicious just yet, but I probably will do EMMM at some point, just because I need someone to vote for.

this is what city is probably referring to DeKay
  • Options

this is what city is probably referring to DeKay

Okay, thanks.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Rose: Seems kinda town but looking a bit too townish/helpful cuz she was so particular about the role votes and stuff but I think maybe she's just passionate about the setup since she hosted it before. That's my analysis of that anyways.
    Nush: More likely to be town now but still a chance to be mafia if their buddies with someone quiet, like City.
    City: Too quiet and too early for me to tell. All I know is that she said previously that she tries to talk more if she's mafia but I can't always count on this cuz she can also be mafia and is really busy or just trying to seem quiet so that I would pass her as town since she said she would act otherwise. 🤷‍♀️💁‍♀️

It's just that I noticed some mistakes, so I pointed them out. It helps that I've hosted it before, but I always point out mistakes in a game if I happened to notice them. I also pointed out the vote count order, because it does matter. If we were to look back at Mouse's vote count, and the order was wrong, we could draw the wrong conclusion from that.

Cuz you're being too particular about the order of the role votes.

Like I said, if we look back at the vote count, and notice "Hey, Nascar didn't vote for roles." when he did, it could make him seem more sus, and the misunderstanding would fall from that.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Day 0 has ended.

Cop - Dekay, Sophia, Rose, Alexa, Wagashi, City, Nerd
    Tracker - Dekay, Sophia, Wagashi, Rose, Alexa, Nush
    Watcher - Nerd

You reach the police station and run in side paniking. You see that everybody is there and gasp in relief as you see that your vision hadn’t happened yet. The head of the police department runs over to you. “What is it?” She asked. “Is it another vision?” You tell her what happened and she gathers everybody. She decided to put you as a Tracker and Detective Lassiter as head of the case(the cop). The rest of the police department will attempt in helping to stop the murder before it happens.

Day 1 has started. It will end in 24 hours. I am sending those who have a role change there roles now.

I mentioned that she should recheck her vote count at the beginning of day because you'll notice, Nascar's votes aren't even listed.

Another example, particular to the vote order. The vote count she had when I corrected the order and her missing my tracker vote was this.
    Vote Count:
    Cop: Dekay, Sophia, Wagashi, Rose, Alexa, Nush, NASCAR, City, Nerd
    Tracker: Sophia, Dekay, Wagashi, NASCAR
    Watcher: Nerd, Nush

Day 0 ends in 7 hours. Right now Cop and Tracker will be selected

But the actual order was this.
    One more thing.
    I just notice the vote count is out of the order that people voted. (Nascar was the last person to vote, but isn't at the end of those who voted Cop.
    I went through and made an accurate vote count to help out cause the order matters.

Cop: Dekay, Sophia, Rose, Wagashi, City, Alexa, Nerd, Nush, Nascar
    Tracker: Dekay, Rose, Sophia, Wagashi, Nascar
    Watcher: Nerd, Nush

You'll notice that in the cop line, in Mouse's vote count, it shows City voting after Nascar, when Nascar was actually the last one to vote. If we were to look at it there, City could be seen as following more than she actually was. I don't know if I'm making much sense, but my point is the vote count was off, and maybe it's just because I've hosted quite a bit before, but the order was bugging me, so I corrected it.

I'm gonna finish reading back and try to figure out what I think of everyone, cause I have no idea rn.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

I know I put them out fo order. I struggled remembering the order everybody put cop because everybody put it.

Before I say it, I want you to know I'm not trying to sound condescending or anything, but that's why you look back and look at the log. You can go back and look to find the order of votes.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    M'kay, so what's the vote count now....

2 on Nerd, 1 on Wagashi, 1 City and 1 on Rose?

Ooh. This is gonna make me look real bad if Nerd is town. 😂 And I won't know what to do anymore, if so. I'd probably still go after Alexa tomorrow. LOL. And maybe City. 💁‍♀️ My other options. LOL.

Had City said anything about Alexa? City, what do you think of Alexa?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Not again DeKay!
    I´m just a bit more silent, because I still try to figure out how this game goes.
    I just can tell you that im town, as always. If I were mafia I would certainly be more talkative. Remember when I was mafia? I was always talking!
    But I can´t change your opinion so kill a townie like me. I wouldn´t be wise.

These last two sentences felt kinda fishy to me.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg