Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Doctor_Vikter Oh love an update from you, I like that pic of him holding her hand it's the setting for a psychological thriller, she's not guaranteed to die while he still needs her but he's not the Beast that Belle gets when her time is up, it's up and he can't wait for that day.

Or something, just a thought lol.
    @Shadow_Assassin I like that second pic, he'll get them all one day. :D
    @Caelai She's super pretty she just looks ready to be a star, it's fun working up the ranks but I like that we have the option to cheat up sims you need in the background.
    @Simmelina1 The girls are pretty too.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Landgraab v Zest

Apparently the bloodfeud is nigh on impossible to keep up and seems to be dissolving before it even began. Yes, Malcolm Landgraab and Johnny Zest are sworn enemies but Johnny's son, Kenneth, has taken a liking to Malcolm's wife, Nina (no, not in that way as Kenneth is a child).

The Landgraab children are a mixed bunch - Jeremy is lazy, Jim is a bookworm, Cornelius is mean and Jessica is erratic. What careers will they pursue?

I introduced a new sim couple today - Cameron Lewis and his wife Mary Guerra aka Spotless Sims from the Maxis library. I'm in the mood to have more than two households.
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    No pictures today as I’m on my phone. I even been rotating between two households today.

In my main household I’ve mainly been building my toddler and children’s skills. My twin toddlers Kayde Alexander and Jasmine Hope have now got to level 3 and 4 of all their skills except potty. When they get to level 3 potty I will age them up into children. I’m so excited.

My twin children Poppy Rose and Lily Grace are now on their last stage of their aspirations. Lily Grace is doing the mental aspiration and Poppy Rose is doing the creativity aspiration. They both have B’s at school and not far off getting A’s. Lily Grace has joined the scouts and is now a Griffin Scout. Poppy Rose goes to Drama Club. Both girls are making lots of friends who I’d like them to age up with.

Gary and Alexandra are just enjoying parent life and helping their children succeed. They are half way through their super parent aspiration.

In my other household I’m playing it’s Alexandra and Gary’s best friends, Emily and Winston Brown. They are having a rough time in their relationship. Winston is hot headed and keeps wanting to argue with Emily but they both decided to try for a baby. The stress of Emily being pregnant means Winston has been bored. He met a beautiful sim called Jayde Bird and they both hit it off straight away. They have woohooed multiple times now and unbeknownst to Winston, Jayde is now pregnant!! Well I suspect she is because she was throwing up in Winstons house whilst Emily was at work!! Later that day Emily went into labour. Emily and Winston went to the hospital where Emily gave birth to a baby girl called Fleur!! When Fleur is a little older she will be friends with the Fortune children. Jayde is currently in her 1st trimester. I’m not going to play her for a while until she gives birth. Her house is currently unfurnished so I will furnish it when the baby is born. I intend to keep Winstons baby a secret from Emily and he will sneak over to bond with the child when it’s born.
  • Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    edited November 2018
    @RedDestiny92 I appreciate it! Been trying to get back into playing Sims more again from a small hiatus but the new pack/update is really helping with that. And I'd say you nailed it right on the head, though! He's one to take as much as he possibly can with little to no care for other's well being. He's egotistical, cold hearted, and a bunch of other nasty things.

It also seems like the theme for the rest of today's play are these people jumping around getting folks riled up. I also found it hilarious the game assigned one of my other Sims (who usually wants to avoid conflict) as a bouncer.
    4Hkxbcv.gif
    H9HTihE.gif
    Big sassy boy ain't having none of this bouncing (literally).

As of right now, though, before I have to call it quits for the night....
    Oh2evcJ.jpg
    Working on getting this lunkhead some skills in acting. So far it's going alright. He's finally a 1 star celebrity which was a feat in itself getting him to that point. His reputation meter, however, is really going swimmingly due to him constantly fighting & biting others.
    P92ootA.png
    Good job, dude

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with this Sim.
    Post edited by Doctor_Vikter on
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    @Doctor_Vikter :smiley: oh glad to hear it, bugs aside the rest of it has been really fun and that first person grew on me a ton when I got used to it. Yes! I knew I had the right idea and wasn't just adding captions to other peep's stuff lol. Funny enough that makes him extremely likable it's nice to see the climb I have to start a celeb from scratch. I can't wait to see more updates when you're able. That bouncer's look though 'where is the watcher to delete these simpletons when you're in need?' :D

Had to hand out more awesomes.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    My toddler twins Kayde Alexander and Jasmine Hope have now aged up into children!! Exciting!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    So expecting parents Lemmy and Leann are....not getting off on the right foot right now. Being a "Good" Sim, Leann is not a fan of Lemmy's career in the criminal empire (he's just the big guy that breaks people's thumbs if they don't pay his boss. He's not THAT evil on the grand scale of things) or his Mischief skill.
    wue8izm.png
    Lemmy invited his parents to check out his new place and.......Oh.....Harley got old.
    a1WcUmT.png
    At least he didn't lose his love of video games at his old age.
    xkDBO6X.png
    Don't know why a criminal empire would require Lemmy to do some internet trolling to get a promotion but.....well don't want to anger his bosses now does he?
    vBRyHdr.png
    Uh oh, looks like some random person can take Lemmy's trolling and make him look like a punk!
    Kgu4nCd.png
    Gotta track him down and break his legs.
    bo0lm7v.png
    Meanwhile Leann can't handle just how small and adorable Apollo is.
    ZRA990E.png
    Speaking of, Lemmy attempts to teach Apollo how to fetch.
    XeYT8TY.png
    Lemmy: "Okay buddy you don't have to bring it to me. Just be precious and play with the ball."
    XsS6c6g.png
    Uh oh, looks like the baby is coming......DISCLAIMER. My game glitched. No matter what I did, Leann would never give birth. So....I canceled the pregnancy, found out I couldn't get her pregnant again so I had to just make a baby between these two........So........."Time skip".
    6Zx0Gz9.png
    Meet Duncan Caliente! Lemmy and Leann's magically born toddler. Man, feel bad for Leann for pushing a whole toddler out.
    iU8QB4g.png
    He's a cute little guy.
    zKlHWSg.png
    Speaking of, here he is with the other cute little guy in the house!
    gLMsCZD.png
    Lemmy's a pretty good dad so far...except for him teasing his boy....This will get him far in his career.
    Dgn5P3k.png
    That day Lemmy went to bathe Apollo...........for some reason the bath water in his house is replaced with mud. That'll effect the property value.
    T1UCPGh.png
    But seriously, Leann is not a fan of this criminal lifestyle.
    dYEL1IS.png
    sE1oZe8.png
    Lemmy: "Hey check it out. My mischief skill is high enough to get a voodoo doll of my own!"
    Y1UbZ7i.png
    Leann: "Yeah, throwing this in the trash."
    U2f79lj.png
    After work Lemmy got promoted so now he gets to wear a fancy suit to work! In celebration he decided to take Leann out on a night on the town.
    yCbguSs.png
    However like I said, tensions have been pretty high between these two now. Her good nature does....not blend well with a criminal man.
    IT9rsiB.png
    Scarlet: "Oh snap, there's your Brother. Looks like he's in the middle of an argument with his fiance. Play it cool."
    pWF3y12.png
    Scarlet: "Maybe the power of my music will be able to mend their relationship."
    O0nqhEu.png
    It most certainly didn't. Leann broke up with Lemmy at that moment.
    3tMTKLm.png
    In fact you can see the exact moment Lemmy's heart just shatters, leaving him a broken man.
    IeI0srY.png
    Aaaaaaaaaand there it is. Boom, broken man.
    NaidNs1.png
    Yeah I know Lemmy is kind of scum for being a criminal but it's just heartbreaking to see a man in a snazzy suit cry.
    2gQs03z.png
  • Options
    MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth that house is GORGEOUS, is it available on the gallery at all?
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,813 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus - Oh, poor guy! I wonder what will happen with them. Hopefully, that little boy will still get to see his daddy.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I bought Get Famous. I knew I would. I tried waiting but resistance isn't my specialty when it comes to sims. :D

I learned something new the other day. Many of us use the TAB key to take better pictures and have more freedom for angles and such. However, I didn't realize you could move anywhere. I knew you could use the Q, W, E, A, S, & D to move around, but they'll also take you absolutely anywhere within the area you are in. I doubt the gurus figured we'd use it often and many of the areas are funny looking due to them being more of a backdrop. However, it's still interesting to note. A few pics of what I took are below...

Brindleton Bay

a802TGg.png

cEp3NL2.png

jP5ulSG.png

Windenburg

There's this cute little area that I've always wanted to get screenshots but couldn't. I've tried, but nothing was at the angle I wanted it. Now, I can.

51a1Fvi.png

wYBDiEG.png

t58eq9R.png

Del Sol Valley

WjFn1Oz.png

Oooh, police car...

oS4x113.png

Up close...new car design...I like...

ipzEPXF.png

yWIqoWJ.png

EIPvMJO.png

Probably not supposed to see this.... :D

WLQjQxn.png

Gas is expensive there... :o And that little orange car had better watch it or they'll get a ticket. :D

NSXLoqo.png
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    @Doctor_Vikter - Do you record your game play and then make the gifs? Or do you do something else?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Since installing Get Famous, I have been playing as my main celebrity character, Coraline Bannister. She is doing alright moving up in the acting world, currently at the level of a guest star i her acting career and a rising star in her fame. She even invited her director over for a night spent together (if you know what I mean). Unfortunately, her long lost brother Sigmund has decided to pull a Kato Kaelin and crash on his younger sister's couch. Sigmund is quite the hypocrite, not accepting Coraline being a transgender woman but being a mooch & a free loader eating her food and trashing her house. Naturally, Coraline doesn't get along with her brother and wonders time and time again why Sigmund is the favorite in the eyes of their parents. He is a jerk who doesn't even have enough money to afford a toe nail.
  • Options
    irishluck1986irishluck1986 Posts: 309 Member
    [img][/img]2qbgo7d.png
    Mine finally won an award!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks.

44143289440_39043469d8_c.jpg
    EunB vistied Del Sol Valley again the next day, while her husband Arun & children were at work/school.
    Her plan was to sing on stage again.

44143288600_6050c1e57e_c.jpg
    But Thorne caught her attention. She just had to take a photo with the star. Something to brag about next time she sees her grandchildren.

44143287500_84bf0e649a_c.jpg
    She was not the only sim excited to see their favorite superstar.

45047588985_7e725de3b9_c.jpg
    All the kids got promoted in the dramaclub. Sera & Jinyoung practicing their lines.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    FiresinopaFiresinopa Posts: 32 Member
    My family: Adelicia Rae married to pre-made Lucas Munch celebrate Winterfest with their first born Ray Munch
    fHsBtAp.png
    VpHTuTs.png
    JYul4RM.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So Traci had another set of twins. Two little boys named Harrison and Chester. She has 4 toddlers now since they aged up. She will get pregnant once again after the older set age to children. I want to make sure that she can still have a child with Father Winter. Winterfest is coming up so it should be easy. Harrison will be wearing green and Chester will be wearing yellow.
    4iwSxN1.png
    Harrison
    vEAuM1X.png
    Chester
    kmDQasL.png
    When you are in labor but still manage to play with a dollhouse lol
    lOOh4qf.png
    Cohen had come to visit. Traci took advantage of it by having him play with his siblings while she baked.
    ETQfe8q.png
    I just love her!!!!!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,742 Member
    The wedding happened just not as planned.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    The wedding happened just not as planned.

It never seems to go as planned for me
  • Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    @RedDestiny92 You knew what was going on right away with that guy haha! But yeah I really enjoy working on a Sim to get them to fame in a bunch of different ways, too, especially the reputation system. I can work out my characters more now in the game having them get reactions from other Sims depending on their actions. Glad you're having a good time as well! And I appreciate it again, thank!

I have a very small piece of progression from last night's play before I had to sleep.
    Randal and Judith finally tied the knot and married on a nice, freezing cold night at the ruins. Mostly the household was invited besides a select few other people as he's not really close "friends" with a lot of other Sims.
    gYI8KLZ.jpg
    RCgchh9.jpg
    Was actually a semi-normal ceremony for once. His first marriage involved a fire at the house that it was being held at so in comparison this one was "relaxing".
    SPD5KEP.jpg
    LoDa3TQ.jpg

PtOcufg.jpg

Besides, of course, the fight that broke out at the end.
    u9JrkmP.jpg
    Now with Judith married to him, his chances of becoming world famous for his own personal means are even greater....at least he hopes.
    WU077pR.jpg
    He's hoping to build himself a nice posse based off of his positive reputation and fame for something much more sinister down the line.
    Hopefully more things develop tonight during my few hours of game play >:)

@lovesstorms I actually use a free program called ShareX to record a small section of my screen while the game is playing. It automatically creates a .gif but I sometimes have to adjust them afterwards in Photoshop (resize, lower color quality, remove frames, etc) as they're usually over 10mb and ShareX won't upload that to Imgur.
    g4hC7UM.gif
    (this was a lot bigger before I had to scale down the resolution. The .gif went from around 24mb to 4mb and I was able to upload it :) ). ShareX is also super helpful when you need to take and/or upload screenshots of something quick on screen without having to crop/edit anything else out like this for example.

sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    Lucas Munch and his wife Adelicia Rae-Munch just adopted a toddler. Meet Layla Munch.

Adelicia comes home with a new family member
    ogux74a.png

Ray Munch has taken a liking to his new baby sister.
    DiC15Vf.png
  • Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    edited November 2018
    So the maid in my game started a fire (he hasn't been cleaning out the dryer lint, apparently) and died. Grimmy showed up to reap his soul, but then decided to be helpful and put out the fire! I guess he was bored since there wasn't anyone else home to die tragically. LOL
    lEYiFSB.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    @Doctor_Vikter Very beautiful screen shots!

Haha, he's going to be Judith's eighth marriage. I happened to read th edescription for her today and she's been married several times. Maybe this will be lucky number eight for her. I do love your characters.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Se6_123Se6_123 Posts: 31 Member
    Welp im about to do a makeover of my first sims in a new discussion.
  • Options
    @Doctor_Vikter :smiley: it does make a good difference playing with their reputation, and of course getting to opt out and control fame between sims is nice for changing how things go per save. Oh sure thing, it'll be one of those things that I work into games out of habit like clubs. I could be off but it seems if they aren't friends they came to see out of disbelief that he found someone to put up with him lol. Now that last pic I really like he can just taste victory coming his way, while you can just barely see Judith wondering what she got herself into in the back.
    @Firesinopa aww I love when tots hug each other.
    @domina89 I can just picture Grim in a red robe to be the games new firefighter, he's not usually so helpful ha.

So thought to spend some time with my family before they go I'll save the house but as I move on to the other branch and let the humans go they have been going off and on since cat's and dogs.

qTWPKRpl.png
    Starting off my short visit with just over 10,000 simoleans in bills, they are okay since they are loaded their daughter's marriage brought in more money originally.
    Ij7JLjGl.png
    Dad and daughter workout.
    vkbtMmSl.png
    The end of this branch's line.
    3osiIKdl.png
    Maybe I'm imagining things but I feel like we can 'drop' ourselves into the house more now as if first-person mode tweaked the cameras, I also notice when clicking on puppies it seems more centered know how small they are. They started with their long gone alien founder which reminds I've noticed a hair glitch with aliens, just on the real form different colors switching swatches when you select them in cas.
    apdPhcYl.png
    Wondered where she ran off too.
    nPzh5xwl.png
    I let them gain a little fame together painting, it's where a lot of their money once came from.
    JKovp1Kl.png
    Most fabulous grandma ever :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim got a silver after her first acting career! Then I had her go to the lounge and she met Dustin Broke and she got an autograph from him! Then she met Thorne Bailey and also got an autograph from him too! She then met Holly Alto. In that order! But Holly refused to give my Sim an autograph, refused a hug, even taking a picture

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top