The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Akira and Penny were getting married on a bright Summer day.

Miko, still having some lingering feelings left for Akira, tried to think positively about the situation.
    zmOwD4g.png

The wedding was being held at Myshuno Meadows Park.
    yacEX3o.png

Miko was the first to go over and congratulate Akira.
    gNiyJMK.png

Darling tied a voodoo doll to Penny and wanted to mess with her a bit, but the voodoo doll was having none of those shenanigans. Not on Penny's special day.
    zEDATDw.png
    CNFb0wv.png

Penny chatted a bit with Miko, which made Akira jealous.
    UMLeVzq.png
    aJX03Bw.png

Oh boy... She hasn't seen his jealous side in a long while. And she was hoping to never see it again.
    8cLEB6o.png

Akira wanted to remind Penny that she was his, and only his.
    GSFyWML.png

Some photos before the ceremony.
    pdGSQqG.png
    z1kXOTZ.png
    MJnjrgV.png
    41MIZda.png

Poor Miko was feeling overwhelmed and decided to sleep off her tension.
    9YBU3sB.png

Now it was time for the ceremony.
    f06jqEf.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @MuggyQuasar It is but I can't remember who had it. If I find out I'll let you know.
  • Options
    Things have been going well at the Hemsworth household, Jess has been a bit ill lately. Hmmm.
    BCLRpQS.png
    Chris got another gig but his hair and makeup guy must be a noob. Chris wasn't impressed but they got it sorted out. He played a doctor for a pill commercial. Very nice.
    LoUdqhD.png
    P4TEGjh.png
    yp1ln8I.png
    Dnf7UhT.png
    9cPLnLp.png
    So Chris and Jess are expecting another baby very soon.
    ALqvKmT.png
    Chris and Charlie had some playtime outside, now that spring had arrived they could do so.
    yIohi0r.png
    jYxpsM2.png
    Jess went to a celebrity meet and greet and one of her favorite celebrities turned her down for an autograph but she got a photo with another one! So the night wasn't a total loss.
    56nqGx7.png
    MoMR9CU.png
    All that excitement must have gotten to the baby because Jess went into labor the next morning. They welcomed a baby girl, named Beatrice.
    WwoKgYR.png
    QER8eQX.png
    When they finally got her home and after Chris had his turn to meet his baby girl, they let Charlie meet her and wasn't happy.
    u7h987N.png
    sO1Unjk.png
    Beatrice aged into a toddler and she is the spitting image of her daddy!
    LFoFaPZ.png
    gizJT1V.png
    vrVMFqC.png
    qiyzdaK.png
    Charlie has grown to love his little sister, he even lets her play dollies with him.
    EP2e343.png
    Chris went for a walk downtown and ran into a famous singer who was performing on the street, he liked her music and had to get a photo.
    04stoxf.png
    fi6JoLp.png
    A little too close, Eliza.
    TmauaDq.png
    Just a typical morning at the house.
    Dba7ise.png
    Chris landed another gig on a tv show! What will heappear in next?
    PiFcjf3.png
    0XJbKXb.png

• Options
    MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth if you look on the house's information panel it will have the name and description from the creator there :)
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth if you look on the house's information panel it will have the name and description from the creator there :)
    Right, lol! It’s by: Kriint
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @HopeyStarr what a pretty wedding, don't know why but I still love Akira he is such a mess sometimes.
    @OhMyHemsworth they always have such a cute family.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    45990096551_2b715dbd8b_c.jpg
    It is pancakes for breakfast in Go Bheeda household. The weather has been freezing cold and snowing for several days.

45990096121_79b8ce059b_c.jpg
    EunB met family members in Del Sol Valley. From left: daughter Naeun, grandchild Hyuna Maria, EunB & daughter Eunmi.

45265680404_7561f6250b_c.jpg
    Rani, Lalita, Jinyoung & Sera practicing lines for the drama club.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Kids had club gathering, even toddler is playing on her own. I like how I furnished this room.
    LoQuuik.jpg

g5PepRh.jpg

Making snowpal at Windenburg park.
    DYl9rKn.jpg

On date at Brindleton Bay.
    8FGvmb7.jpg
  • Options
    NellionkingiNellionkingi Posts: 28 Member
    I took care of my five dogs! A lot of work but so fun haha.
    I’ll show you the dark side.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim just got a second star as an actress! Rising Star! I even changed her up just for reaching that second star!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    edited November 2018
    I built a VIP lounge on the third floor of my Dance Club.
    I never got a chance to try it out until tonight, when Olivia talked her way inside.
    11-21-18_10-38-57nbspPM.png

Her group was allowed in.
    11-21-18_10-39-33nbspPM.png

They had drinks and conversation.
    11-21-18_10-42-52nbspPM.png

It was quiet in the VIP lounge so I had her hire a pianist.
    11-21-18_10-45-57nbspPM.png

The ground floor is usually thumping with the DJ blasting music.
    This is a nice contrast. I can have my celebrities partying and giving out autographs on the ground floor, and then coming up here for a break from the chaos.
    11-21-18_10-46-19nbspPM.png

Meadow Thayer finished up a late night studio gig and dropped by the club.
    The bouncer must have been in a good mood. He let her in too.
    11-21-18_10-50-47nbspPM.png

Unfortunately no other celebrities showed up.
    11-21-18_10-53-33nbspPM.png

The pianist played a Jazz tune and I discovered that singing Jazz could sound good with the piano player for certain songs.
    This is really nice.
    11-21-18_10-58-21nbspPM.png

Meadow will probably be the first to frequent this place with her entourage. She's almost a 3-Star celebrity.
    11-21-18_11-03-03nbspPM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    In my rags to riches/fixer upper challenge save (inspired by TheSimSupply's twitch let's play of his simself) Agnes attracted a little friend into her "house". She decided to name him Winxie
    MSFghm9.png
    vMXDOJc.png

And also, her dirty plate collection is growing quite nicely. There were a lot of dirty clothes as well but I had her put it in the hamper LOL!
    xt3c8xR.png
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    LilyParkerLilyParker Posts: 1,144 Member
    Cogshell wrote: »
    In my rags to riches/fixer upper challenge save (inspired by TheSimSupply's twitch let's play of his simself) Agnes attracted a little friend into her "house". She decided to name him Winxie
    @Cogshell, I love a good rags-to-riches challenge. Adding a fixer-upper element sounds like fun. Do you have a link to the challenge rules, or are they in the master challenge post?

BTW, I don't know if you ever saw my comment from a few days ago. Love the pic in your siggie. I have to stop and smile every time I see her adorable face. That expression is priceless!
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
    and Toddler Mania Challenge stories are complete.
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    LilyParker wrote: »
    @Cogshell, I love a good rags-to-riches challenge. Adding a fixer-upper element sounds like fun. Do you have a link to the challenge rules, or are they in the master challenge post?

BTW, I don't know if you ever saw my comment from a few days ago. Love the pic in your siggie. I have to stop and smile every time I see her adorable face. That expression is priceless!

Challenge rules can be found here! :) If you are going to be using the mod to destroy objects in live mode, the updated version is on page 33 by scumbumbo. Then I am making it sort of harder for myself by subtracting 10 simoleons everytime my sim travels within the world and 20 whenever it's a different world, a taxi fare in a way lol!

Also thank you for complimenting my picture, I too love that photo ♥
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Here's one for you (and no doubt it's a bug), but Malcolm Landgraab autonomously applied to register his job title despite being an Oracle.

I filled it in with "Crime Overlord" and "The most powerful man in the crime world today. Not to be crossed!"

And that's quite true as Malcolm has over twelve traits (all legitimately earned) including evil, mean, tormentor, mastermind, never weary to name a few.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    DsocxGIVYAE-lah.jpg:large
    Since last night, I've been working on a new Mid-Century Modern home. This one is made for a 20x20 lot and has a raised ranch foundation. In this build, I managed to have room for two bedrooms, a large bathroom, and a private deck downstairs.

I'm now in love with the terrain tools now that I'm getting the hang of them.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    My current household sim (Laura Valentine) decided to go out for the first time since becoming a 4-star celebrity.

14dinup.jpg

I guess you could say it went well!

2eeyl3r.jpg
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,374 Member
    I have a number of sims, a mix of premades and my own, that I use in different saves. I always modify their lifes and backstories a bit to keep things interesting. One of these sims is Ulrike Faust. A while ago, when I was painting in the art gallery with a new sim name of Ralph, his work caught Ulrike's eye. I decided to make Ralph befriend her and see where it might lead, although not without a pang of guilt, because I usually pair Ulrike with Isimud Hands (another sim of my standard pool). The same day I learned that Ulrike and Isimud had a negative relationship this time around, so the guilt vanished. Ralph started dating Ulrike and that could have been the end of the story.

However, today another sim of mine got invited to a nightclub to celebrate her promotion. And there they were: Isimud and Ulrike, but no Ralph in sight anywhere. They were both drinking at the bar, standing side by side, almost clipping into each other. No words were exchanged, but the way they acted seemed to say "Look, Enki, this is how things should be!"
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    LilyParkerLilyParker Posts: 1,144 Member
    Challenge rules can be found here! :) If you are going to be using the mod to destroy objects in live mode, the updated version is on page 33 by scumbumbo. Then I am making it sort of harder for myself by subtracting 10 simoleons everytime my sim travels within the world and 20 whenever it's a different world, a taxi fare in a way lol!

Also thank you for complimenting my picture, I too love that photo ♥
    @Cogshell, thanks for the link! I've saved it to my Challenges folder for future use. Sounds like fun. :)
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
    and Toddler Mania Challenge stories are complete.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,705 Member
    My sim was surrounded by gnomes while cooking lunch. Haven't had that happen before! Hilarious!
    Also, I experimented with the terrain tool, and now that family have a bit of a hill in their front garden - will get better at that with more space to play with!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    My Sim walked out into the living area after finishing tucking the twin toddlers into bed to find his wife laying on the floor motionless. It was doubly devastating because it was supposed to be the Winterfest season and she was so young!

tumblr_pilrbdDslv1tkpp11o3_540.png
    tumblr_pilrbdDslv1tkpp11o4_540.png

Fortunately he remembered he had a death flower in inventory, offered it up to good ol' Grim, and got his wife back. Phew. This was the game's way of reminding me that I shouldn't leave "playful" emotion decor enabled like what I do in the toddler rooms.

tumblr_pilrbdDslv1tkpp11o5_540.png
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,705 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    My Sim walked out into the living area after finishing tucking the twin toddlers into bed to find his wife laying on the floor motionless. It was doubly devastating because it was supposed to be the Winterfest season and she was so young!

tumblr_pilrbdDslv1tkpp11o3_540.png
    tumblr_pilrbdDslv1tkpp11o4_540.png

Fortunately he remembered he had a death flower in inventory, offered it up to good ol' Grim, and got his wife back. Phew. This was the game's way of reminding me that I shouldn't leave "playful" emotion decor enabled like what I do in the toddler rooms.

tumblr_pilrbdDslv1tkpp11o5_540.png

Why did she die in the first place, seeing as she was still young?
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    February11 wrote: »
    Why did she die in the first place, seeing as she was still young?

She had very playful emotion and busted out laughing then keeled over. I forgot that some emotions can kill you...
  • Options
    @Ravager619, I like the backdrop on that lot for your Mid-Century Modern home, what neighborhood and lot is it in?
    Also, do you share on gallery once you finish? I want to add some nice, smaller-lot builds that use the terrain tools to my neighborhood and that one looks nice.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @Ravager619, I like the backdrop on that lot for your Mid-Century Modern home, what neighborhood and lot is it in?
    Also, do you share on gallery once you finish? I want to add some nice, smaller-lot builds that use the terrain tools to my neighborhood and that one looks nice.

Thanks. It's the Mid-Nowhere lot on the island in Windenburg. I may share this one soon. I'm testing it now in my current save to see how it works.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top