The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,695 Member
    edited November 2018
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »
    Why did she die in the first place, seeing as she was still young?

She had very playful emotion and busted out laughing then keeled over. I forgot that some emotions can kill you...

What a way to go! - but at least she was brought back to life. I haven't had a death by emotion yet.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @Ravager619, oh, nice! I have heard good things about that island on the forums but have yet to play a Sim that lives there. I'll have to add it to my simming bucket list.

@February11, It was like my 4th or 5th death from being Playful since i got the game...I tend to forget about the possibility every 8-10 months, add too much playful decor, and then the the game cruelly reminds me. :'( Easy to have happen if you have toddlers and use playful decor because the toddlers have a chance to push up playful emotion just from being toddlers. Once you combine it with decor, all it takes is your sim to also do some playful stuff and you have a chance of it killing you. That's how it has always gone down when it has happened to me.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited November 2018
    Superstar Judith Ward showed up at the library. Poor woman couldn't even use the restroom without paparazzi & fans surrounding her. No wonder people think she's mean.

JFIXXNF.png

This fan was so excited he passed out.

jSNUfDB.png

Later there was a talent showcase & my teen sibs, Nile & Polina, decided to go show off their violin skills. Polina's performance went well..

FgTOOWw.png

But Nile got upstaged by a ghost telling jokes.

IlLxHSH.png

Interesting concept of talent here. This sim read from a book. Would have been fine if she'd actually written it, but she's one of mine & I know she doesn't write.

ODf7EJa.png

And this one just talked on his phone. Probably to the guy on the left.

zl7C5Uf.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    @Ravager619, oh, nice! I have heard good things about that island on the forums but have yet to play a Sim that lives there. I'll have to add it to my simming bucket list.

@February11, It was like my 4th or 5th death from being Playful since i got the game...I tend to forget about the possibility every 8-10 months, add too much playful decor, and then the the game cruelly reminds me. :'( Easy to have happen if you have toddlers and use playful decor because the toddlers have a chance to push up playful emotion just from being toddlers. Once you combine it with decor, all it takes is your sim to also do some playful stuff and you have a chance of it killing you. That's how it has always gone down when it has happened to me.

I'll keep that in mind in the event of needing to kill someone off :D
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member

I have some good news. I made a few changes to the home and uploaded it. It's got lots of stuff from various packs, and it's best if you have Get Famous. I used a lot of the furniture and electronic items in this build. Venus, my Sim, and her husband Marcus Flex are both in love with the drones and the video station.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    I had a weird thing happen in my game today. I went to find a husband for my sim since she'd become a young adult (not a played family of mine, but one of the neighbours), so I found a fella in the gallery. I redressed him, created a child for them, but once I moved them into a new home, he disappeared. Never had that happen before, so re-did it, and again when I moved them into a house again he disappeared, so I just re-made him myself from a random in the game, and he's stayed in the game. No idea why the other fella kept disappearing!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    It was new years eve in Go Bheeda home.
    46003079291_e15fa8d77b_c.jpg
    Rani & Lallita went iceskating.

45279002254_fcdf4db26a_c.jpg
    Sera became friends with Clara, Travis Scotts daughter.

46003080091_0746b7253b_c.jpg
    Jinyoung became friends with his niece Sunmi, Don Lotharios grandchild.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    Siblings in mid-air running in from the blizzard, or performing their ice skating routine without the ice?? You decide...
    x6jBEaV.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2018
    Fuller McAdams has a girlfriend! Her name is Luna Calliwell and they live together in Fuller's grandmother's childhood home, which no one lived in after Finely Parker, Brooklyn's brother, died.
    45105976395_21cd19ef49_b.jpg
    46017422141_edc4923e15_b.jpg

After Justin became an elder, Fuller invited his parents and cousin over for Harvestfest.
    45105974555_909b805463_b.jpg

They were singing Happy Birthday to Justin
    46017419931_480a3d1299_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Another day, another death-by-Playful.... that's her third time laughing has killed her. TJ has become good friends with the Grim Reaper because of her. This girl really needs to try not to laugh so hard.

tumblr_pinz5ujI471tkpp11o3_1280.png
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Luke took the day off from the spotlight to spend a quiet day with his wife, Ana. They hung out in their new neighbourhood Windenburg. No paparazzi in sight :smiley:

It was nice for Ana too. She has been working so hard in her Doctor career.

e9vsxk.png

And a nice wee serenade to sweeten the mood :heart:
    2hmj7zp.png

35jeads.png

Ana feeling free and tough :blush:
    2gt9g84.png

3128yv6.png

First person skinny dipping!
    34ig5kj.png

The Bluffs will always be my favourite location :heart: A lot of my Sims have fallen in love there. There's just something about it.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Landgraab v Zest

It was time to age Jeremy, the eldest Landgraab child, to a teen and what trait did the randomiser give me? Yes...evil! Now I'm knackered as he also has the Incredibly Friendly trait as I was hoping to build him up to be a popular sim.

So, will he ignore his evil desires and be everyone's friend or will he join forces with his father and mean brother Cornelius and rule the sim crimeworld?

• Options
    Harry died in the swimming pool :(
    2ecd9bc.png
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    Okay, third time has to be the charm for Lemmy at this point. So hey, might as well cut to the chase and show off your muscles in an attempt to woo Nikita.
    qjFePv6.png
    AdrpOt8.png
    Huh, maybe the two might be a match. They're practically mirrors of one another.
    4FZuSVt.png
    pGmnEOk.png
    Apollo greeted Lemmy as he came home. Maybe Apollo will be getting a new human in his life.
    1OXKGUF.png
    Next morning, Lemmy took Apollo out for a walk on a particularly warm day.
    JEhFlYr.png
    Lemmy: "Sorry ladies, can't talk. I'm no longer single."
    Lady: "I mean, we weren't going to talk to you anyways."
    WuL31Sr.png
    Meh, Lemmy's not getting any younger. He asked Nikita to move in that same day.
    YazzDtT.png
    He also decided that this tiny house should be fine for him to play fetch with Apollo.
    2CNPPyP.png
    Apollo: "Oh don't worry, I'll take three slow steps to get to the ball in this cramped living room. How you thought this was a good idea is beyond me."
    Wr6rUdW.png
    Apollo needs to work on his stamina though, cause after a solid 15 seconds of fetch...
    vY2Rs3k.png
    QKbci6d.png
    Lemmy decided to work on his cooking skill.
    VIxUisY.png
    Because he could use the practice.
    wAqLZlV.png
    Nikita is back from work and....man is she angry. Evil and Hot Headed traits cause her to look like this everyday.
    N8tiXct.png
    Followed by some Angry Woohoo.
    GMYI98a.png
    And Angry Breakfast.
    qouhDIA.png
    Oh well, calm down with a dog walk.
    STkGbjS.png
    Ever get one of those days where you just want to name your dog after yourself?
    1u2fpIL.png
    mMdtdHz.png
    Nikita gets great evil pleasure while trolling people online.
    lhIq0hE.png
    So since Nikita is dating Lemmy now, I wonder how Nikita's Ex AKA Lemmy's Brother is doing.
    D8todZq.png
    Huh, doing well apparently. Oh well, makes it easier for Lemmy to propose to Nikita. Like I said, he's getting old really stinking fast. This isn't going too quick.
    0fywem6.png
    LET'S HOPE THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM!
    MdFgLSS.png
    Lemmy: "Alright Apollo, keep an eye on the house while Nikita and I are at work."
    CNqZdPv.png
    Apollo: "Roger roger."
    G9imn6s.png
    That's when Lemmy and Nikita fused to become the ultimate evil being. Lekita.
    LQ1Q2qQ.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,821 Member
    This was taken in Brindleton Bay. I've never seen this coloring before, but it's so beautiful!

sJwbQCO.png
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    31094309607_53e6a209dd_c.jpg
    Arun brought his 5 children to the Bluffs.

46033292381_671d012bdd_c.jpg
    They celebrated prank day.

31094309197_20e8b93d2e_c.jpg
    Arun did a fire dance for the first time in his life. His daughter Rani asked him to be careful.
    simmelina1.wordpress.com

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2018
    I got Get Famous yesterday! Here are pics from today
    Fuller meeting celebrity Holly Alto
    46034340511_556a864c82_b.jpg

Fuller finally popped the question! They'll marry sometime in the spring. Or maybe New Year's Eve!
    31095473387_9dcd598fb2_b.jpg

Fuller and Luna moved to Del Sol Valley. Luna is now an aspiring actress and Fuller still works as a Tech Guru while making music on the side. It's so weird not having snow on the ground! Lol.
    46034339471_c5e7ebac77_b.jpg

Some people probably don't like this hairstyle, but I honestly think its cute! Luna curled her hair!
    31095470227_f462b6acc5_b.jpg

Edit: wait until you see what her wedding dress looks like. T.D.F: To DIE For! <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    My Sim went club hopping with a gaggle of her celebrity actor friends, performing impromptu sidewalk gigs and running to the next locale when the paparazzi mob got to be too much. My stylist revamped her wardrobe and put the finishing touches on her downtown apartment before a magazine comes in to do a photo shoot.
  • Options
    My Sim went club hopping with a gaggle of her celebrity actor friends, performing impromptu sidewalk gigs and running to the next locale when the paparazzi mob got to be too much. My stylist revamped her wardrobe and put the finishing touches on her downtown apartment before a magazine comes in to do a photo shoot.

Cool! :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 970 Member
    I kicked out Trinity and her son Caspian from the Big House, because we were at 8, which is too much for my sanity. I then moved in spouses for Ducky and Dawn, fixed things up so D&D would be the ones getting pregnant, then kicked the spouses out as is my custom in this household. Now Ducky's had a child named Inara, because I've been rewatching Firefly.
  • Options
    FiresinopaFiresinopa Posts: 32 Member
    Today, the Munch family had a blast one summer day.

The children played around and even enjoyed the kiddie pool on a hot day
    sJ4cf76.png

They took a nap on the sofa.
    pcc5Qj8.png

Adelicia took Tammy out for a walk.
    uZVGUVD.png

But later Tammy got sick and needed to visit the vet. Lucas Munch took her.
    TsrqiHG.png

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Totally uninstalled and then re-installed. Got rid of my whole game - started over.

My play style just does not work for Sims 4 - so had to give it up.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    So turns out Nikita is pregnant.
    m1FBKxh.png
    Lemmy: "Well let's hope I get that raise soon."
    Qq3lCLO.png
    Apollo couldn't be happier that there's going to be another tiny cute thing in this house.
    80rNaRl.png
    Meanwhile, Nikita realized that her outfit just didn't describe her anymore. That dress was old sweet and adorable Nikita. Now she's evil and sexy Nikita. So she needs something that's a little more like that.
    3yytRuF.png
    That day just so happened to be wedding day! He's now officially made it further with Nikita than his last two girlfriends so this is going swimmingly so far.
    7gvH2wL.png
    Rob: "Man, it's way too hot out to be wearing a suit."
    LcFlcs3.png
    That's when Saanvi gave her little brother some tips on marriage....and actually being able to raise a child. Ha ha get it? Because he doesn't have custody of his son. Ha ha....Aww.
    GkL32lj.png
    Speaking of his son, here's little Duncan Caliente reading with his Grandpa Harley and Great Uncle Logan...Why would they be doing that during a party?
    fWUkopZ.png
    Scarlet: "Man, we're old as dirt."
    Logan: "Tell me about it."
    9f85nVF.png
    Also, Lemmy found out his son isn't a toddler anymore....man does time fly.
    sJQi67i.png
    Harley: "Son, why weren't you reading?"
    Rob: "Cause it's my brother's wedding?"
    Harley: "Yeah, but there'll be at least three more weddings for him."
    TVvgzsp.png
    Also, Apollo was here and he was dressed for the occasion.
    9yVaokV.png
    Bro hug.
    hhoST3Z.png
    Rob: "Heh, if they think this wedding is great wait until they see OUR wedding."
    0V8SuVg.png
    Akshara: "Don't screw this one up either."
    Lemmy: "Love you too mom."
    skypYWD.png
    Anyways, time for the wedding. And of course everyone is late again.
    6OkwgDc.png
    Oh look, Duncan is late to the show.
    C6A3q2u.png
    I now pronounce you, future King and Queen of all Evil.
    FsYMPZ8.png
    Duncan: "Heh heh, I missed the best part of my dad's wedding."
    PQXaqW5.png
    Meanwhile, Lemmy's parents got a little flirty after the wedding. I cut away before it got traumatizing.
    OX9uoXr.png
    Moments later, Rob and Leanna got married while everyone else enjoyed the cake.
    sS9y0Ef.png
    Leanna: "Told you getting married at your brother's wedding was a bad idea."
    Rob: "Yeah, but we saved a LOT of money."
    osnRTow.png
    The fun in the observatory was great though.
    04wXClm.png
  • Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Totally uninstalled and then re-installed. Got rid of my whole game - started over.

My play style just does not work for Sims 4 - so had to give it up.

Have you found a new plan of attack?
    I find my game play for TS4 totally different to TS3
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    45322228444_8cb544c379_c.jpg
    You know your singing got better, when a superstar give you tips.
    Both EunB & Arun are notable newcomers. EunB because of singing & Arun because he sold apps.

Rotated to EunBs daughter Sunbis family.
    45324962884_2eb1099bc3_c.jpg
    Gave Sunbi a style update. She is an up and coming painter.
    simmelina1.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top