The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,977 Member
    @CrystalAbyss1 busy night indeed!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2018
    Did not play it because I don't want my sims aging. I play where I control the aging so even with it off - the sims still age when they are in CAS. My game is one day from the end of winter - and I would need to go in CAS to change up some of her outfits - which would make her age. So I can't play until the game is fixed - I guess.

Hope they do it soon as my sim was in the middle of the challenge when I noticed Winter is ending and she'd need to go and change her wardrobe some. I don't have the GF ep - but it doesn't seem to matter - the aging bug gets your sim anyway. (My Sim is a new YA - I don't need her aging for sure. She doesn't even have a love interest yet.)

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,311 Member
    My sim Cyd was bored to death by the sight of Cassandra Goth and bouncer Eliza Pancakes kicking the crap out of each other. (Sorry about the UI there!)

zPcnHkd.png
    frRCGFu.png
    fc2sdSz.png
  • Options
    SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    Well my sim Evie has had her two husbands die and one was on accident o:) anway because she was lonely we got her, Cameron and her new baby Poppy a cute little Kitty, named her Milly and she is a Tabby!

45917962671_0868bf195f_b.jpg

45868642772_6ddd96c365_b.jpg
    -Simmer Unikorn
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Downloaded MCCC for the first time last night, along with playing Get Famous. Made a new family and plopped them down, taking one of them for my main family. Got a notification that the mother had married someone with MCCC so I went to check it out and I discovered the one sister was pregnant by Pierce Delgato. I was going to have her move in with him and get them married (they had a HIGH romance/friendship panel)... only to discover that he was already married...

To Judith Ward. With whom he had a child with.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Downloaded MCCC for the first time last night, along with playing Get Famous. Made a new family and plopped them down, taking one of them for my main family. Got a notification that the mother had married someone with MCCC so I went to check it out and I discovered the one sister was pregnant by Pierce Delgato. I was going to have her move in with him and get them married (they had a HIGH romance/friendship panel)... only to discover that he was already married...

My current household is descended from the Delgatos and a family I created myself.
    These two(below) are the grandchildren of Evie Delgato and her husband, Addison McAdams. The boy's father and the girl's mother are siblings.
    44080089380_c401f7e065_b.jpg
    44108053860_4a9e370322_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I think she gives him that look a lot. :D

Long Update:
    It was Christmas and Sunshine was taking in that festive feeling by snoozing under the tree.
    kx9E4OF.png
    The house looks so pretty!
    bPZZkxF.png
    Chris trying to crack a suspect. Heh
    jH3OSVg.png
    Sunshine walked in on a little something, something, she was blown away! :D
    U8bxnL7.png
    8CQYCwK.png
    "Merry Christmas, honey!" The fam celebrated their first Christmas together, it was everything they could have hoped for.
    AV6ZJvK.png
    aUcgRrN.png
    8seonAM.png
    N6rbfx2.png
    Chris and Jess had a special gift to give Charlie, a tablet! He hardly put it down and he maxed all his skills with its help, way to go!
    6n9CAAr.png
    U8MDTWi.png
    41VYpkW.png
    Jess made a special Christmas breakfast.
    uTu2VgB.png
    Chris and Jess ended the day with a movie and cuddled, they are so cute!
    cH40sPi.png
    r1UJPZW.png
    3YpMOjU.png
    The next day they decided to play in the snow, they built a snow buddy and later Chris helped Charlie make one in the backyard.
    jS7ZNUC.png
    oE43rBQ.png
    UibgOHG.png
    TEDz52y.png
    n2rx6Sj.png
    Chris quit his detective career to be an actor, he had always dreamed of it and now that dream was coming true, he landed his first gig!
    He practiced his lines like crazy until the big day.
    rFF7vSs.png
    sYJxHDX.png
    kcgew6Y.png
    His first gig when very good! He loved it!
    zEbZUk3.png
    Ir9FBtk.png
    EBowfg5.png
    EfFNa0A.png
    k8C1djD.png
    44dTTpk.png
    sLqyYye.png
    The New Year's Eve fireworks show didn't go so well, poor Jess.
    NzgLwct.png
    Chris already lined up another gig and had Jess help him with his lines, at this rate he will be on the top in no time!
    qZLKXjf.png
    mp5fWSk.png

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Decided to try the first person camera on my toddler... Kinda creepy in a cool way :lol:
    2btooDL.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Did not play it because I don't want my sims aging. I play where I control the aging so even with it off - the sims still age when they are in CAS. My game is one day from the end of winter - and I would need to go in CAS to change up some of her outfits - which would make her age. So I can't play until the game is fixed - I guess.

Hope they do it soon as my sim was in the middle of the challenge when I noticed Winter is ending and she'd need to go and change her wardrobe some. I don't have the GF ep - but it doesn't seem to matter - the aging bug gets your sim anyway. (My Sim is a new YA - I don't need her aging for sure. She doesn't even have a love interest yet.)

I think they'll update it next week. I mean, this is probably priority at the moment. A lot of people can't play. When it's fixed, I'm going to use the potion of youth elixir to reset their age back to where they were. She'd barely been a YA when I started the save I had with her. However, I completely understand why others wouldn't and want to wait. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited November 2018
    @OhMyHemsworth heh, well at least they have a lot of good times to let the look go they are a cute family.
    I forgot to upload my pics I had, but figured I'd just edit this post.

HdyMrw7l.png
    That look as they get home and have to move.
    3ORDAU5l.png
    NAlifKHl.png
    ce5xOvFl.png
    GHOZ569l.png
    LLusfiEl.png
    Built a new house for the Goths, I love Cass's look she was working on a beauty video.
    XNeAxz6l.png
    <3
    MnGuRgrl.png
    They don't get to bed until almost two and Cassie was still awake for a while working on her video.
    tPK5ORbl.png
    7rNGLIxl.png
    "Destroy all the girls that were mean to me."

"Yes Miss Goth."

Lol, I named it the Watchy Watchy 2000 or something so it's only so serious.
    cudV9BEl.png
    Not sure why she ran to a different point to change her clothes and jog but at least she got to film the whole thing she got a lot of new followers.
    0uFEoFCl.png
    It was late at night so she didn't get back until just before school, she looks good for someone living on no sleep that hasn't made it yet. Lol.
    u7YEfuel.png
    Bella takes her work very seriously.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LilyParkerLilyParker Posts: 1,144 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth,
    You did a great job making Chris into a sim! It really resembles him, which is to say he's quite handsome. <3

What height slider do you use? It makes a big difference, especially since Chris is quite tall IRL. If you don't mind my asking, do you have any alignment issues when interacting with other sims, e.g., the mistletoe kiss shown in your pics? Thanks!
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
    and Toddler Mania Challenge stories are complete.
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Courtney is fightig her depression and called Millie
    yh73fMg.jpg
    New Years Eve and she knows this is going to ber her year
    L6CTaJn.jpg
    Or maybe not, Samanthad didn't eat with her the last dinner of the year
    ffVLhuZ.jpg
    Courtney met a Goth descendant
    LKgcwMf.jpg
    Samantha went to dinner with Tetsu her love when she was a teen and got pregnant, but they didn't have a good time
    ULmG8qc.jpg
    Samantha go home and hug Mallory to feel better with her life, she always loved Tetsu but he didn't want to know anything about her or their daugther
    caVoubk.jpg
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »

My current household is descended from the Delgatos and a family I created myself.
    These two(below) are the grandchildren of Evie Delgato and her husband, Addison McAdams. The boy's father and the girl's mother are siblings.
    44080089380_c401f7e065_b.jpg
    44108053860_4a9e370322_b.jpg

Those are gorgeous sims!
  • Options
    Se6_123Se6_123 Posts: 31 Member

I still haven't updated my game for the patch because I depend on mods and cc :s
  • Options
    NichuNichu Posts: 35 Member
    Avery being busy working

DayAtWork.png?width=1023&height=576
    Simmer since 2000
    Origin ID: yieunn
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    30989556437_a0b0ac6351_c.jpg
    Rani & Lalita built a snowpal before school. They finally got to experience snow.

45929132301_d8e22a8989_c.jpg
    Jinyoung & Sera visited Del sol valley with their parents on their birthday.

45929132061_c384f4ec10_c.jpg
    Jinyoung is a fan of this upcoming actress.

45929140051_bf22efb5e6_c.jpg
    Go Bheeda kids joined the drama club.

45929140481_e5c035a3cf_c.jpg
    The new basement is a perfect place to create music for EunB.
    EunB is the first sim I created & played when the game was released. She is now an elder. But hopefully she will live until Sera & Jinyoungs next birthday.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    I bought Get Famous but unfortunately it'll be a while until I actually post any screenshots of my current game because I am terrible at updating this. HINT HINT: Lemmy's oldest child that's not even born yet in this current update is about to get married in my game as of today.....And not only that, my current heir is already well into their career and it's too late to suddenly make them an actor so I'll have to wait even longer to get their child born and a young adult. Sigh.......well anywho I guess It's a good idea to post an update to hopefully catch up after a month's worth of pictures.

So, Lemmy spent some time at a local club and met a nice girl named Leann Caliente. Huh, an alien Goth named Leanna and a Caliente named Leann.
    iyKBcLy.png
    Anyways, the two hit it off and a little romance has formed between them.
    vBXWh52.png
    Also seems to be a pretty busy night, so busy that two random patrons are trying to get jobs behind the counter.
    Y5nIuf4.png
    Also, that night just so happens to be New Years and-Hey wait a minute. Rob, you're too young to drink! Put that glass away!
    48isDtT.png
    Well at least Lemmy's old enough to drink.
    jPISSvZ.png
    Logan: "Hey bro, broke into your house again!"
    Harley: "Could've sworn I secured the front door."
    Logan: "But you didn't secure the windows!"
    L7CwHNy.png
    Lemmy's not just settling for a glass of wine. He's going to make himself the good stuff.
    QmWDnND.png
    Drink Responsibly.
    XJFVKA4.png
    Right before the party Leann attempted to Woo Lemmy with those hips of hers. It worked.
    vXLfWPM.png
    That night they just so happened to have their first kiss....this isn't their first kiss, this is when it got saucy.
    wnaSMgD.png
    Woo, happy new year.
    KML6Zxv.png
    Aunt Sadie probably looks depressed because she showed up at 12:01 AM.
    Al0qpeY.png
    The next day, Harley and Lemmy spend some time downtown and grab some nice foreign foods.
    T4OG0i7.png
    6ZUWDyw.png
    Meanwhile, Leann moved in with Lemmy and.....why are you dressed like this?
    nLSACeU.png
    Also, Lemmy bought a house....but this isn't the look of a homeowner!
    H143Khz.png
    There, now THAT'S a homeowner. Drink Responsibly.
    5nu6ktk.png
    Meanwhile, Leann being in the culinary career has to get that cooking skill up.
    Ck7lvZm.png
    And unfortunately for Lemmy, his house isn't quite big enough for a gym......So a single punching bag is all the exercise he will be getting now.
    WgIVH5f.png
    Oh and Leann is pregnant. Oh joy.
    dccZtO2.png
    Might as well put a ring on it Lemmy. Be a man.
    2QozHnw.png
    And let's finish this up with some Puppy cuteness.
    DGdWsMH.png
  • Options
    roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    I played all day and I finally got my sim to be a five star celebrity! I don’t have all the perks since I know we can’t use all of them at the same time but now she does 24 hour charity live streams and practically sets trends by making vlogs and etc. However she hasn’t reached the top of the actress career yet which is something I am planning now. There is still alot I haven’t discovered when it comes to perks, obviously as well as she did not get all her quirks yet but it has been a successful day too!
  • Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    Having some fun with Get Famous/ Del Sol Valley now that I have the time

Leo is working his way up to having a really cruddy reputation which, imo, suits him perfectly fine. He can't really do much of anything to get his Fame up right now besides sing rather terribly. But I'm going to find a way to start getting him "recognized"
    lEFTPX1.jpg
    You'll be good at something somday, buddy boy.
    y8w84pY.jpg

This was the biggest story progression I've had in awhile though. I was able to get one of my Sims to talk with Judith Ward, a global celebrity, which was a feat in itself.
    colRnFL.jpg

However; him, being the nasty slime ball that he is became immediately enthralled with her, hoping to ride the waves of fame from being "in love" with a high ranking celebrity.
    UL9sefs.jpg

Also, with Randal being a Vampire, he granted himself access to her house easy enough after she went home for the night. Did I say slime ball?
    2BDRI6u.jpg
    Using his Alluring Visage power to woo over Judith, things quickly went further.
    ixtjQgE.jpg
    Woo-Hoo was involved and (she somehow is pregnant when I didn't choose that interaction so we'll see what that's about) and after a "fun time", Randal decided it was time to make the move as quickly as possible
    Y7kfBee.jpg
    A Wedding event will also be planned soon, with Randal hoping the attendees and (maybe Paparazzi) will boost his fame levels more
    qwNXu2C.jpg
    He also has a positive reputation, ironically enough and earned the Emotion Bomb quirk which is suitable for him as he represses his anger 99.99% of the time and is literally an emotional time bomb.

Judith might look a bit weird, too, but that's because of my Slider Mod so I'll have to fix that during game play later today.

sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    I've spent the last 3 days redownloading cc and mods and trying to get stuff to work since the patch. My computer went bye bye. so there goes my saves, my legacys. I just want to relax and play. I keep getting an error log in my mccc and I'm just trying to narrow down the mod that's doing it.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,675 Member
    Yin destroyed winners ground tiles when lost the prize
    FSY6xK.png
    FSY2rD.png
    Yin's son Shadow looks the spitting image of him but Yin is more fierce looking
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Still can't play my game until the aging bug is fixed and I don't even have the new ep.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    CaelaiCaelai Posts: 89 Member
    2wgr6f4.png
    Hanna, as a new comer, wants to do lots of scenes in public to gain Fame. Here she is at the romance festival doing a musical scene.

x6bkvr.png
    There's no place like Del Sol Valley if you want to pursue your dream to become an actress.

2817qlh.png
    Living the dream in Del Sol Valley.

t672he.png
    Hanna likes to get selfies with her friends and co-workers. Here's Hanna and her stylist.

2eo9o4g.png
    When Hanna became 2-Star famous, she got her first fans...

2hygu8i.png
    ...and gave her first autograph.

P.S. I'm loving the Get Famous EP!
    youtube: Caelai | twitter: caelaisims | tumblr: caelai-sims | origin: caelaisims | discord: Small Simmers
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Still can't play my game until the aging bug is fixed and I don't even have the new ep.

I'm playing only because my child is not a teen yet I'm doing a legacy but I'm afraid she is going to age up to teen and then I won't play until a new patch
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    31004868477_d16e6d50ce_c.jpg
    EunB invited her daughters Eunmi & Naeun to celebrate winterfest. Father winter came with nice gifts to everyone.

44127304180_df98cab664_c.jpg
    EunB sang her favorite song at the gym with her daughters Rani & Lalita and grandson Brandon as audience. Some sims even gave her money.

Rani & Lalita are now teens. They took photos in Del Sol Valley.
    45943678201_95439820d8_c.jpg by
    45943679071_a9704f266c_c.jpg
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top