The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    edited November 2018
    I finally hung my family photos on the walls. Makes the house look much more like a home, don't you think?

forum_famphoto_wall.png?w=584

forum_famphoto_dinner.png?w=584
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,571 Member
    I thought I had my sims ready but when I returned on my save to check a few things I remembered about a couple that I made 1-2 months ago but I imagined they were famous, now I had today to prep them. Originally living in San Myshuno in neighboring apartments William and Diana fell in love at first sight, though due to Williams hotheaded personality their relationship tanked. They had broke up and constantly got back together and broke up for the last time and began seeing others. They got back together after they lost interest in their partners. This time they decided to make it work and moved into a home together. CMHLEZO.jpgAfter getting back together, Diana became pregnant and William wanted to be very helpful so in the morning made breakfast for the both of them.ALelkbY.jpgEnjoying breakfast with his loved one, it is Love Day after allV2ishfx.jpgLater in the day while at work she felt the baby was coming so quickly went to the hosptial, William was mad at the horrible wait time7ECGY6C.jpgWhen it was time, he was freaked out by the machine they usedsP8OnxN.jpgHe was definitely not expecting twinsZ3kEo5k.jpgKUNQjIz.jpgThey had a boy and a girleoqnE8V.jpgThe first thing he did autonomously was to hug her <3CzwV395.jpgLater they were both aged up wGE6K6F.jpg4GbnZK1.jpgShe returned back from work(lol the same day she gave birth)The smile on their faces thoughzcmXwnC.jpg What better way to end Love Day than giving her a rose he grew himself <3Xn1PTcC.jpg
  • Options
    BabyAxhelBabyAxhel Posts: 18 Member
    Sadly I didn’t get a chance to play 😕 I’m gonna he so busy tomorrow but hopefully I can play soon !
  • Options
    xlixli Posts: 17 Member
    My sims Nickolas and Miles are finally in a relationship (I wish I had photos). It was challenging. My sim Nickolas is difficult to impress but Miles finally stole his heart
  • Options
    Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    My sim took her 3 daughters to the mall and when they came back home, the family cat had died of old age just as they walked in through the door.
  • Options
    ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    Sarah (my single sim who is romantically involved with several sims and is doing a sort of baby challenge to see how many babies she can have with her different men), threw a birthday party for her daughter and her twin sons. She likes to invite the baby daddies to their kids' birthday parties and have a relationship with them (only fair since they pay her child support). Well that meant inviting both Max Villareal (grown up at this point), who is the daughter's father, and Don Lothario also (the twins' father), she is still romantically involved with both men. Well in the midst of all the candle blowing out, Max decides to kiss Sarah, with Don standing right there. Of course Don doesn't like this and starts stomping his feet and getting angry (at his kids' birthday party). I found it kind of funny because I feel like this really suits Max's character, like he wanted to flaunt it to Don like, "Hey Don, that's MY plum" and probably laughed to himself after Don got angry. Wish I had gotten a screenshot of it!
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Chris was in such shock from losing one of his coworkers but Jess was there waiting with open arms for him when he got home. "It's going to be ok, honey."
    ZkTx7XS.png
    Chris invited Jenny and Mathias over so Charlie could meet his half-brother.
    0zwmBo4.png
    Jess took Chris to an all-day trip to the spa, they had a much needed romantic, relaxing time together.
    DcMivJq.png
    Ok so maybe some parts weren't as relaxing for Chris...
    r20Rp2M.png
    IN93q5x.png
    But Jess had a swell time!
    OH65inW.png
    Things heated up in the hotub.
    cx3pYNH.png
    s7x4UXS.png
    EBvQXHa.png
    To finish the day off, Chris did a yoga class.
    5A6KiGj.png
    bDA8foH.png
    Fall had finally arrived and Jess went straight to the attic to pull out somethings for decorating the house, fall is her favorite time of year! The house looks amazing!
    g7k4JJg.png
    FGGkOKJ.png
    She even pulled out the pumpkin carving station, Chris got in on the action. Their doorstep looks Pinterest worthy! Great job, guys!
    r0WcTND.png
    obR3KRP.png
    dWxQGUk.png
    Happy SpookFest! Chris and Jess went all out, especially for little Charlie.
    NkE0QpZ.png
    Chris handled the tricker treaters and it looks like Chris was having a little too much fun.
    Tm7GEOk.png
    sCKr5Ed.png
    Chris sure looks good in that costume. mm,mm,mmm. :love:
    imQzvpf.png
    When the rain finally stopped, Jess and Charlie had a great time outside on the leaves.
    RFbmMO3.png
    HjDXwHJ.png
    S9mktR6.png
    NbuO6zj.png
    The fam got a new addition, meet Sunshine the bulldog!
    iZZngO5.png
    k2CVOyq.png
    kwO8bUK.png
    ZREhw6r.png
    It was Harvestfest and it was so nice to see this family thriving together. I can't wait to have it grow even bigger. ;)
    o7h8erR.png
    1A6t6sx.png
    I think these two will grow old together.
    Hv1tTVy.png

• Options
    acaciaberryacaciaberry Posts: 33 Member
    I started playing as my own made sims, I made "markipoo" For all you youtubers out there, and he ended up living alone till he met another sim and she failed to tell him that her SON (didn't know till they were married) was LAZY
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So Traci is officially a mommy. She has two kids and is pregnant with her third. Her first was a son named Cohen and her second a daughter named Regan. Hoping to play a little more tonight before bed but I just had to post pictures of the kids and Traci because I love them!
    K1e3dHv.png
    Cohen
    KMmoC5P.png
    Regan
    Now time for a Traci overload.
    cqYW0h4.png
    She had just found out of her siblings died.
    xJDY8Bd.png
    Right after Winterfest. Her second child is Father Winter's daughter.
    R9dvqT2.png
    wm0ZSoI.png
    Baby daddy #3
    es6r6Y3.png
    JIBfnpY.png
    pl4Fpch.png
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Hadley Parker-Pettit, younger sister of Brooklyn Parker-McAdams passed away from old age. :'( Their little brother, Ethan Finley, is an elder now, too. I'm enjoying some of the new content, but the first-person camera mode is glitched. Thankfully, I'm not the only one with the issue. I even began a new save prior to switching to the McAdams household and that's when I discovered the glitch.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Another eventful day for my sims!!! So Gary finally got to level 10 of the video game branch of the tech guru career and Alexandra reached Level 9 of the Writer career, also writing a bestseller in the process!! They have achieved this despite raising 2 twin toddlers and 2 twin babies so I am very proud of them!! So I’ve also been working on Poppy Rose and Lily Grace’s toddler skills and managed to max them out to level 5 for all skills for both!! So I am extremely pleased and proud of them and they are developing their little characters nicely. Alexandra and Gary threw a birthday party for them and they have now aged up into children!! They both look so pretty and adorable. Poppy Rose has gained the creative trait and has chosen the creativity aspiration. Lily Grace has the cheerful trait and has chosen the mental aspiration. I can’t wait to play them as children.

If that wasn’t enough action, the twin babies also aged up into toddlers!! Kayde Alexander looks the spitting image of his daddy!! He has the wild trait. Jasmine Hope looks like a little stunner and so far looks a mix of both mum and dad. She has the silly trait. Something tells me that Gary and Alexandra are going to have their hands full with these little tykes!!

I haven’t yet got a plan set for the children but one story that I have got planned is that Kayde Alexander is going to be a little “different”. He’s going to be a bit slower to learn than the other children and that other children will pick on him for it. My goal is to get Kayde Alexander to achieve big things despite being made fun of and not being “smart”, with the help of his parents and his sisters. They will teach him that it’s okay to be different.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    For some reason former President Babyeater was in my house and he aged up to an adult.
    svazkHD.png
    That's when Harley's brother Logan broke into the house again. He does this a little too often.
    STTynJe.png
    And unfortunately today it's Akshara's birthday.
    mLO9xJV.png
    I say unfortunately because she's an Elder now.
    xVPJh1T.png
    Harley: "Hey check out my musc-Did you just go gray?"
    Cj6Cb3u.png
    Then the autonomous woohoo happened. I'll shield your eyes.
    OeoPlbV.png
    That day Lemmy met an alien living in town....which is weird because her mother was already one quarter alien so now her daughter just kinda came out.....mostly alien. Oh yeah her name is Leanna Goth (weird to see where the Goth family has ended up these days.) and she got off on the right foot with Lemmy.
    gQnaCHc.png
    In fact, it looked like Lemmy's charm was rubbing off on her.
    K4NYK3Y.png
    All the flirty stuff stopped though when she got the sad moodlet after visiting the graveyard.
    674Uhgw.png
    Also that day, Harley took Mom's credit card and adopted himself a puppy. It'll provide great companionship when he finally moves out.
    ewHhOpI.png
    His name? Apollo after his favorite Rocky character.
    AAMIghH.png
    Now he has to be responsible for another life, hey better than a baby amirite?
    rP5tmEG.png
    OHMYGODHESTOOSMALLFORTHEDOGBOWLICANTTAKEIT
    nGOEXVX.png
    Some time later it was finally time for Lemmy to age up to adulthood.
    zWq7hZz.png
    Looks like his mother is the only one that cares to show up to his birthday.
    VP5Ssum.png
    And......exactly the same!
    HPwLPAI.png
    Akshara: "Aww look at this tiny puppy!"
    2b7H03i.png
    Insane trait, amirite?
    wNWPwmf.png
    Meanwhile, Lemmy has decided what he wants to do with his life.....become a criminal! Here he is working on his mischief skill.
    gYgTCbo.png
    Even using his poor aunt as a guinea pig.
    pG07FZu.png
    Lemmy attempts to troll people online so he can get experience....but it doesn't seem to be working. What kind of person can just counter troll Lemmy so flawlessly?
    0kIHtQ1.png
    Akshara: "Heh, don't try to troll a troll."
    Od8RmQ2.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    I'm in love with this jacket we got from the patch. Everyone seemed to think it came from Get Famous at the camp, but I couldn't find it on any of the camp videos of CAS. Guess we were surprised. <3

gxz6uCM.png

gS3tAo0.png

CxhL2AI.png
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited November 2018
    OHMYGODHESTOOSMALLFORTHEDOGBOWLICANTTAKEIT
    nGOEXVX.png

HOW CUTE IS THAT PUPPER?! That wee smile! Awwwww! :love::blush:

(..also bonus hottie sim in the background :wink: )
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 682 Member
    So I have been playing my Santos household and we're already making good use of the patch and looking forward to the Get Famous pack...

The mother of the household (Summer Santos, née Holiday) is a Housewife. Her husband Sebastian brings home the money, and whilst she used to be a very proud artist and has earned her own money through selling her paintings, she has given it up to focus on spending time raising a family.

Their eldest daughter (Adelyn) is a teenager now, whilst the youngest (Alexandra) is a week away from becoming a child, and Summer feels like it's time to go back to work. Here she is in the Hot Tub late at night contemplating a brand new venture, she has been eyeing up a job that she's seen online for a Style Influencer and she thinks it'll be right up her street. She's not quite sure how to tell Sebastian though as he's the bread winner.

qEjDj8c.png

Here's Alexandra and Sebastian having some father and daughter bonding time...very cute!

0neyFYu.png

And here's the odd one out of the family... Adelyn. She's not like the others, as she has recently developed some... powers. Will this shatter her dreams of becoming a famous actress? Only time will tell...

jvbcmyF.png
    NLIKJjv.png
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    It was Dancefest (where you go out to a club/party to drink and have fun) in my game and Billie Cart decided to celebrate it at Club Llamante.
    XqGj5OT.png

She then saw her landlord and immediately started flirting with him, then one thing lead to another later that night ;)
    O1Aom1o.png

I also added who I want Billie to be with in the end. His name is Luke Fontaine and he is new to San Myshuno and hopes to become an actor.
    3XPz536.png
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Alrighty so this generation of the 100 baby challenge has been janky. The game and my computer kept getting rid of babies but I finally got that figured out. So Traci has two sons and two daughters. Cohen, Lyle, Regan and Margarita. Regan and Margarita are identical twins. I am trying to get Father Winter to get her pregnant again but its more difficult the third time around. Hopefully it works out before he dies. She is currently pregnant but is in her third trimester.
    r7BgbSR.png
    rFnYqF2.png
    Lbeapuo.png
    Cohen
    MJX2Uz7.png
    9RXp1HT.png
    Lyle
    gBL18vj.png
    Regan- She will be wearing yellow.
    tE909pS.png
    Margarita- She will be wearing purple.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Found a new glitch in my game. Patients that need surgery- Justin McAdams is in the medical career- tend to get up off of the surgery table and walk into the next room while Justin is still 'stuck' on the table.

Anywho...... Justin's son Fuller is now a teenager and has the Nerd Brain aspiration. :)
    32025404438_57de188483_b.jpg
    44080089380_c401f7e065_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    First person view is interesting. :D
    960B0Jw.png
    R7TVy2D.png
    Chris was on patrol when a lady jumped him, you picked the wrong person, woman!
    LqYmSSv.png
    vCzD6Sr.png
    Taking the poochie for a cold morning walk.
    Pq2lN2E.png
    It's Christmas time! Yay! Chris and Jess didn't waste time getting the tree up. Charlie came to observe their work, when it was finished, he got so excited to see the pretty colors and of course... presents!
    8EFeTf0.png
    RMtlqCF.png
    HI6Ud3p.png
    Charlie got to play in his first snow!
    puXizzd.png
    Jess started a snowball fight with her hubby but she should have known it would go this way. Mr. competitive. *eyeroll*
    22zJYCy.png
    Qi98SZy.png
    She got him back though! Ha!
    QEJC4D7.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth oh that look she gives him when she falls :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    So today was Love Day and Alexandra and Gary Fortune (family founders) exchanged gifts. Alexandra looks very excited and pleased with her gift. Unfortunately, Gary had to go to work and Alexandra had her hands tied with the kids so they weren't able to go on a date. However, they both are still very much in love despite both having full time jobs and 4 children to raise!
    1672uts.png

A rare picture of all 4 children together! Poppy Rose (back), Kayde Alexander (playing with blocks), Jasmine Hope (playing on the tablet) and Lily Grace (right). Poppy and Lily are twins and Kayde and Jasmine are also twins! The toddlers were busy learning whilst the girls were on their way to play a game of chess together:
    et5yxi.png

The girls doing their homework together. It was the first set of homework that had received from school! Both girls are very studious and have high hopes for their careers already!
    2qdu4w5.png

Spring Fest then arrived and Poppy and Lily were very excited to go on their Egg Hunt!! Though they were both very disappointed not to see the Flower Bunny (he didn't come visit the lot :( )
    vcumtz.png

Alexandra prepares the Grand Spring Fest Meal:
    2j4vfro.png

Poppy and Lily wanted to explore and meet new friends so asked their parents if they could go to the park. As both had been very well behaved recently, doing their chores, homework and helping with the toddlers they agreed to let them go as long as they were home before it got dark. They went to visit Newcrest National Park but sadly there were no other children there:
    dr5pqc.png

Feeling a bit bummed that there were no other children to play with, they headed a bit further out to the park at Windenburg where there were tons of children to meet and play with!!
    30aewqe.png

Poppy and Lily started to make friends with Breedon and Gabriella:
    29kvy9g.png

The next day was the first day of summer and it was a heatwave!! Poppy and Lily went for a dip in the pool to cool down!!
    9qhil3.png

Since they had aged up to children, Poppy and Lily had become extremely close and made a pact to become best friends forever!!
    14xdirt.png

• Options
    LilyParkerLilyParker Posts: 1,144 Member
    What's wrong with this picture?
    ]M8co3Cj.png
    lot is The Island by Simproved
    SIM is a mess with triplets all alone on a island

@JojoMOMSTER
    Are you playing The Island Challenge by @Simproved ? I've played a few sim days so far and will be blogging about it. I published an introductory Meet the Castaways post, along with The Rules, and will be posting Day 1 of the challenge this weekend. I'm having a lot of fun with it! Hope you are, too. Looks like someone rolled the dreaded 12! :o

If you're writing about your challenge, please post the link. I'd love to check it out!
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
    and Toddler Mania Challenge stories are complete.
  • Options
    TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    Today in the sims multiple sims froze to death outside of the gym that my sim was exercising at. It was interesting because the reason they froze to death was due to them being more focused on looking at another sim who died the same way instead of actually getting inside to warm up.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, I got rid of all the ambassador toilets, uncomfortable mod pod beds, and changed the fridges and the ovens to slightly better ones. No one is getting uncomfortable on my watch, not even sims I don't control! I also added two more basements to Warrior's Respite, the home of the Furystrykar family.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,571 Member
    Zeleka became a 2 star celebrity, decided to go to the local bar and was greeted by paparazzi and fansVFDLBkh.jpgEven one of the stars was taking a photo of her :DvtdskkF.jpgOne fan though followed her into the restroom...guess she wanted to know if Stars also go to the restroomdIu5u9q.jpgLater that night she got abducted by aliens and went into first person to get a nice viewP3FTwhx.jpgSaw a plane fly by!FvG9kkb.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top