The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    CaelaiCaelai Posts: 89 Member
    My Legacy Family, the Aravelos, got their 7th generation!

I couldn't be prouder of myself, since I attend to get bored with a family around the 4th or 5th generation. Fingers crossed that I can make it to 10 with them :)
    youtube: Caelai | twitter: caelaisims | tumblr: caelai-sims | origin: caelaisims | discord: Small Simmers
  • Options
    summerfireflysummerfirefly Posts: 17 Member
    Today Bella Goth married Marcus Flex and they moved out with Cassandra. She wanted Alexander, too, but he's Mortimer's only heir.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    A little while ago, A.J. Parker passed away from old age at the same time as his cousin Brooklyn Parker-McAdams. Sadly, she or her husband won't get to meet their granddaughter Brooke Livingston. She'll be arriving when I load up again later. This is the first time I ever made my founder sims great-great-great grandparents! I have six generations in one save! (The Achievement counter probably says four though.)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    It was love day and Chris took Jess to the spice festival, she had never been and he was all about spicy foods. They both did the curry challenge and even Chris failed. It was still an amazing night and Chris gave Jess a beautiful daisy, her favorite!
    rHQh0Kz.png
    Chris met up with his ex to take Mathias to the new skating rink, he had a great time with him.
    w8hbnWM.png
    M1GZJJQ.png
    Chris and Jess had been trying for a baby, Jess felt it was possible she was pregnant, she didn't want to take the test alone so she had Chris come with her. It said positive!! Chris and Jess are going to have a baby!!
    rODTKFV.png
    To celebrate they went and tried out a new little restaurant over in Brindleton Bay. They just love this little town and are planning to move real soon, now that they are expanding their family they need a real place of their own.
    xYuCleD.png
    klcC87f.png
    Chris and Jess bought the house of their dreams and it was just in time too because on their first night in their new home, Jess went into labor!
    XIcfEKN.png
    E67dARd.png
    msAxZy5.png
    After hours of pain and anticipation, they welcomed a son, Charlie. He was everything they were hoping for.
    RXIWsxP.png
    m800a50.png
    3md14n1.png
    They finally got Charlie home and the months flew by, he finally turned into a toddler. He was the spitting image of his dad at that age. They couldn't wait to see where this next chapter takes them.
    OpdkFFV.png
    3yo1c5R.png
    m0mLOtK.png
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Geoffrey Landgraab died on Christmas Day! So I had both Father Winter and the Grim Reaper in the house.

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Vivica Noble is back...

Despite having some issues on her previous day at work, she had to work again. This time she had to find a suspect.

Upon arriving at the local gym, she finds Don upset. She doesn't have time to deal with his emotions or feelings. She had a suspect to find.

FiTMDCf.png

She asks around and a few people had seen someone who resembled the suspect but hadn't seen him in awhile. Then, Geoffrey points him out. If looks could kill...

Qtxk5jY.png

She doesn't play games and wastes no time asking him questions and then arresting him.

QIC67WJ.png

Before she can interrogate him, she has to run some evidence in the lab. If only it were that easy in RL...

CPHlWfd.png

She begins to talk to him. He laughs it all off. He doesn't think she has anything on him.

BSKlY04.png

He even flirts a little...or is she flirting with him? :o Talk about tactics that wouldn't fly in RL. :D

wrBZx1b.png

She answers a few text messages. Why not? After all, she's not in a hurry.

WbX2tBI.png

I think he might be sweating a bit. Or perhaps his neck is sore. But why? Hmm.....

RCEH6vN.png

Then she gets down to it and pulls out all the evidence in one swoop.

6XjVxe0.png

It's just too much for him. He breaks down.

kG6Jxad.png

He knows he's toast.

YFc5JIK.png

After wrapping up her case, she's off to patrol again. She's not real thrilled after last time. She enjoys a good laugh upon arriving. After all, what will she patrol? The birds? The wind? Perhaps the grass and trees? They do get rowdy at times. (She was sent to this lot, and I enjoyed a good laugh as I realized she had nothing to patrol here.)

uh9pa5z.png

8HKydyS.png

She eventually finds people to talk to. Some were angry.

pbYutuL.png

Some didn't match the right stripes...

lD0yqAm.png

And some were just rude...

62yh22X.png

After the end of her shift, the chief wants to see her. It was time for her to take time off to prepare for the baby. Vivica isn't sure she's ready. After all, she doesn't even know who the father is. She's alone. The chief says she can take as much time as she needs and has several vacation days saved up as well.

vvETrOG.png

Vivica thanks her and leaves. What would she do? The best thing for her is dancing, letting her feet fly across the floor. Maybe something would come to her while her feet took control.

2DMTmKO.png

CH9v5AY.png

aMBL2T0.png

KzuniBv.png

D9PSciL.png

qFAM8Cg.png
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Super quick update since I am at work and on my phone. Traci is officially a YA and pregnant with her first child/ren. I am so excited to see how this pans out for her and what she does with her life. She's level 4 in the social media career and already has a ton of skills. I can't wait to see what kind of parent she is.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited November 2018
    Well things didn't happen according to my plan today.. :|:open_mouth::lol:

My main sim went to the Spice Festival with her daughter and one of her boyfriends (named Charlie, he's the daughters father). I had a nice father-daughter bonding occasion in mind, since the father was already an elder and it would probably the last opportunity to spend a nice evening together. Well they tried the curry challenge and failed, but nothing out of the ordinary. After failing the curry challenge they tried a bunch of other free food at the festival. Eating with chopsticks proved to be difficult, but that's still not out of the ordinary... But when one of my sims other boyfriends (a guy named Daniel) showed up at the festival, things went south. At some point my sim was ordering a drink at the bar, and she or Daniel had been flirting with each other. Didn't see who initiated it, but Charlie sure saw those two flirting. He went to my sim and slapped her in the face! He then stomped of angrily, and then my sim intercepted him. She tried to cool him down and mend things, but it ended up in an argument. When my sims daughter came to try and calm things down, Charlie lashed out at her. Nothing helped to cool things down and I had my sim and my daughter go home before even worse would happen. (Her serial romantic aspiration is finally biting her in the -err- behind.)
    And back home, my sims found out that her eldest daughter had moved out, but at least she was still living close by: across the street.

(and I couldn't harvest the plants at the festival either - it was really a bummer festival :confused: )

Edit: and I forget to mention that at the festival, my sim also got a notice that her sister-in-law had passed away
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    cinnxmonbuncinnxmonbun Posts: 20 Member
    (This wasn't today, but it was recently!)
    My legacy founder finally admitted to her "crush" (Akira Kibo haha) that she liked him and they got along just well! They are now boyfriend and girlfriend and I'm planning on making them have a baby soon (my favourite part of playing!). I also built them a brand new bungalow house, which is super ugly due to my poor building skills lol but when they save up enough money I will definitely get them a nice family home off the Gallery. My founder is in level 3/4/5 (can't remember exactly) of the detective career and close to getting a promotion, and her garden is raking in a good $2k every day. Akira is a Tech Support but only level 1. That's about it I suppose haha.
    "May the odds be ever in your favour!"
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Since the death of her father Samantha has a rough life

GJbJw3C.png

She began to make flower arrangements

h48jDZw.jpg

Winterfest was here so he began to decorate her house

br8j6Yh.jpg

And called her family for a house party and open their gifts

ZkPj2lZ.jpg

• Options
    ElenadewyElenadewy Posts: 60 Member
    Today my female sim found out her fiancé and father of her only son has THREE other 'secret' children. One of them literally came over to their apartment and had a nice chat with her. After which the father nervously sent him away and told her everything... I am not sure if she'll get over it.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited November 2018
    It started raining at the Spice Festival so the Hanovers hung out at the karaoke bar instead.

hNciyxz.png

Valerie sounded like a pig stuck in a fence, but boy, was she getting into it!

2dXTG6Q.png

Becky was not to be outdone in the screech department. I kind of wish I'd gotten some audio here, it was definitely hard on the ears lol.

UTk5b3L.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Went to change my sim's clothes & accidentally hit the wrong button.

@ldmarko The look on the other guy's face is hilarious!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    DrtUg0oV4AIEB5t.jpg

I started a test game for a build I've been working on. Poor kitty is afraid of my Sim's cooking. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hadn't played in a while cause I got serious migraine from all these devices. BUT I played a little last week and finally got to move my sim and her boyfriend into their new fancy apartment. Perfect for a snobby sim!

It's so peaceful and she has a lot of free time. She works in the social media career and get to read a book and drink wine when she comes home.
    k2e984.jpg
    2819ent.jpg

THIS SUNSET VIEW!
    wi7xpl.jpg

Working from home in her office that is still being build (need some more money :p). Nobody knows you're working in your PJ and houseshoes!
    2dbmrd2.jpg

Her first dinner party in her new home for her family and close friends
    2cngqrk.jpg

Oh she gave her fitness instructor boyfriend a make-over, cause he needed some better clothing/hair to fit her snobby-rich-man-look taste :p he is okay with it.. for now hehe. He is doing his time in his personal gym at home.
    10n6dtc.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,571 Member
    edited November 2018
    Alright, so I'm prepping my sim for GF, and finally got them to where I want them to be. A few ingame weeks ago, Zeleka became pregnant but her husband was to busy with training as an athlete. She spent most of her pregnancy aloneLFxR5ho.jpg When it was time, she went alone to the hospital because he was busy. This was her first child, and for him. his second. Her name is JacquelyneOBGN1Nm.jpg1U0KPd4.jpg
    Zeleka spent most of the days taking care of both his daughter and her little rascal but didn't mind, she enjoyed it.VelPylC.jpgPoor Claudia was woken up in the night by the monster and since her father and stepmom were alseep it was best she went to sleep on the couch5uqZUdu.jpgZeleka would spend time in the mornings to eat breakfast with her girlsNQyRWIP Finally Winter has come and when Zeleka went out she slipped on her way back inside.aF3pVQP.jpg Winterfest had arrived as well and her and Claudia had prepared the tree.08dhN51.jpg Again with just her and the girls, they opened up present. She ended up getting a present she didn't really want but wasn't going to complainmZK1Hwk.jpg With her husband out at the gym yet again,she ate dinner with Claudia as Jacquelyne slept, she wasn't really happy about thatpL9LC4V.jpg After dinner she tucked in the little one, as the day was now about to end.W8TXZyc.jpg
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited November 2018
    @lovesstorms that is a cute vignette. I played out a slightly similar plot line except I have a twisted idea that it’s fun to start out runaway teens with zero dollars in the middle of winter in the backwoods of Windenbuug. Marielle got through being a teen. As a YA she ended up “bagging” Father Winter by getting pregnant during Winterfest visit just after becoming level 3 of dectectve career. Holly and Juniper are happy toddlers with a stay-at-home dad. I have not played them much past that but am curious about the whim boost with those two. I’ve learned there can only be one Clement Frost per game file and if added to played household the game will spawn a townie “fake Santa” who does the rounds on Winterfest but he's not the same as Clement.
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Samantha was eating her breakfast the morning after Christmas
    ZRkQGkp.jpg

Courtney (Samantha's daughter) join to the scouts to feel that someone loves her but she's not excited at all
    be7xlGg.jpg

Her only friend is Mallory
    Iy8gbhg.jpg

Samantha invited her siblings and mother (Dina) to the spice festival and had a great time with them
    4JKmyBB.jpg
    QRZ1vha.jpg
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited November 2018
    Haven't updated for a while....but I had some time to play weekly rotation of the Cox family today....

Gregory seems concerned that SimMan may not beat the evil CarrotMan!
    31964024808_c21a3af44a_c.jpg

Christy finds herself pregnant with their second child.
    45785715302_19153e788e_c.jpg/url]

While Kennedy works the rest nap!
    45785703892_486d6c637a_c.jpg

The second Cox child is a girl!! Cassandra Cox is a bit of a wild child and much harder to keep up with compared to her brother.
    44922011615_f676844703_c.jpg
    45785694702_887d47f3e7_c.jpg

Kennedy and Christy decided to update their kitchen before Kennedy opens his own accounting business.
    45110178354_946a26d912_c.jpg

Poor Peanut - constantly being cornered by Gregory and Cassandra.
    45785688542_053bbc5ed4_c.jpg

Please welcome Nicholas Cox to the family!
    45834712711_ab204c6b4a_c.jpg
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
    Had a sim ask mine out on a date out to a Spa of all things, decided to go ahead and accept. Was a premade Maxis lot and I forgot there were yoga seat's on the second floor outside and there were sims actually there meditating. Below my sim and her date were attending a yoga class and soon the camera panned over to show Don Lothario freezing to death.
    9xhsf11.png

The sim meditating couldn't even be bothered grieving over it. The bartender came outside to grieve over him and no one else. Welp. :#

On the plus side Clay asked my sim out on another date the next day to an ice cream parlor. Soon as they were seated he took some honey out and ate it. Guess he couldn't wait for the food.
    h5gAhwY.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    @lovesstorms that is a cute vignette. I played out a slightly similar plot line except I have a twisted idea that it’s fun to start out runaway teens with zero dollars in the middle of winter in the backwoods of Windenbuug. Marielle got through being a teen. As a YA she ended up “bagging” Father Winter by getting pregnant during Winterfest visit just after becoming level 3 of dectectve career. Holly and Juniper are happy toddlers with a stay-at-home dad. I have not played them much past that but am curious about the whim boost with those two. I’ve learned there can only be one Clement Frost per game file and if added to played household the game will spawn a townie “fake Santa” who does the rounds on Winterfest but he's not the same as Clement.

Oi. That is harsh. lol But I'm really glad she made it through. And I'm sure he's a great stay-at-home dad.

Yeah, I saw a youtuber who played the Reaper and had a new reaper spawn. It was a pretty interesting story (Captain sauce is the youtuber).

I think my girl is pregnant again. Completely my fault. I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm just dumb and had her do someone else, completely forgetting that the risk was still there. smh And all she needed was boyfriends. lol I could have done that without woohoo.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
    Usually I don't play with too many premade ones. Noticed some time back the Pancakes had two babies. Didn't think much about it til I noticed a townie that had the last name Pancakes and was baffled. Went to their household and they have tow teenage girls. One inherited some of bob's looks while the other was almost like a photo copy of Eliza. Decided to decorate and fix the room that was Bob's into a room for the girls to share.

Z2ND72p.png
    Thought she was so cute. She's very girly. Her sister is more of a tomboy and seemed to like playing video games a lot.
    wD8fF9W.png
    FI1fixA.png
    Thing is they don't seem to like one another in the least.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    I am currently transforming my towns for the holidays. I don't have seasons yet, so this is taking awhile. Also, I have a hard time focusing on one task, so I keep bouncing around from residential homes and retail lots. :P
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Well I had an extremely successful and eventful Winterfest!! Alexandra entered her 3rd trimester and decorated the house beautifully for Winterfest and both her and her husband Gary put all the presents under the tree. Alexandra and Gary dressed in their best clothes as well as their twin toddlers Poppy Rose and Lily Grace. They all opened their presents together and they were all excited and pleased with their gifts!!

Whilst Alexandra was cooking the Grand Turkey Meal, Gary was dancing to Winter songs with the twins and they all had a great time!! It was then time to eat and as per usual, Alexandra cooked up a storm and all in the household had full bellies.

Poppy Rose and Lily Grace after a rough start to toddlerhood are now playing together nicely, becoming good friends and learning all their skills beautifully. Whilst the twins were playing, Alexandra and Gary were still eating their Grand Meal when taking her last bite, Alexandra felt a twinge in her belly and realised that she had gone into labour!! Gary then started panicking but comforted Alexandra. He put the twins to bed whilst Alexandra was trying to soothe her labour pains.

Father Winter then paid a visit, leaving some more presents under the tree for the family. Gary asked him for a cheeky extra gift and at that moment Alexandra gave birth, and she gave birth to another set of twins!! This time, a baby boy called Kayde Alexander and a girl called Jasmine Hope!!

Gary and Alexandra then bonded with their newborn twins before going to bed as both were extremely exhausted.

After all the excitement of Winterfest the Michael family then spent the next day relaxing. Alexandra spent time bonding with Poppy Rose as she hadn’t bonded as well with Poppy as she had Lily. Lily continued playing and building on her skills as well as bonding with her parents and sister. Gary worked on his skills as well as his career goals (he’s very nearly level 10 of the tech guru video gamer career!!) Once the babies were taken care of and the toddlers in bed, Alexandra and Gary spent some alone time together and played in the snow together.

My game is still on going but as I leave to have a break my toddlers have just reached level 5 communication skill, maxed out their potty skills and are both level 4 for the other skills. Once they max out all skills I will age them up to children, hoping to do this by New Years Eve!! I’m also hoping that Gary gets his well deserved promotion!! Also the local businesses are offering free food and drinks so once Gary is home from work, the adults are going to hire a babysitter and have some alone time!!

Very exciting game today!!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    All I mainly got this time is a bunch of pictures of Charlie because he is so cute!
    ZNb50zF.png
    yTSYEfw.png
    z0WmcTk.png
    RANl30V.png
    xmmnQ3y.png
    Mw7pm1X.png
    He looks just like his dad! I can't!
    r1F6EgJ.png
    Chris has a surprise at work, one of his cowaorkers died!
    frD9aWx.png
    Km5OwXN.png
    frD9aWx.png
    I'm hoping my next post will be more exciting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top