The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,365 Member
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    Sorry, your post was written in a foreign language.

@GalacticGal And it's Ad Spam about a card game... (another completely legit business operation :smiley: )

I don't wish to get the person throw off the forums, but that is a total Bozzo No-No. they must have mistaken this site for a general game discussion one. Hey, Bub, this is a SIMS forum. Just so you'll know.

I think they know that this a site for a game which is why they and other spambots post their links here is to get other gamers to come to their websites. I just report them as spam and let the moderators do they thing.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 758 Member
    As you Prime for Passion, remember, love expands at different rates for different people.

ziNeOT1.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,569 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Haha maybe Nash was imitating Tre then started laughing 😆

@GalacticGal Why not keep it the red? I’d pretend it was a recessive gene that he got

@Caerfinon When you got company like Jac's and his advice, it'll all be ok
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Jac does make it all OK (and it is kind of a buddy road trip story after all) 🤷🏻🐕
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,998 Member
    I always love infants wiggling to music! They just sound so excited and happy <3 Niamh is pregnant with her second child now. Unfortunately she's got an illness of some sort as you can just about see from the rash. Time to order some medicine!

yZN2Uyi.jpg

I've been expanding and rearranging the house. Sequoia Cottage is a pre-built lot, with four bedrooms, although it's very small. Having two or more children in that house without expanding it would be a very tight squeeze. The overall lot size is only 30x20 so again not huge. There's space outside for plants and maybe a swing or something in future, but it's not like being on a 64x64 lot!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,072 Member
    edited May 14
    Okay so this was beyond

I got the "Vinny" phone call, not for the first time, and my sim claimed to be Vinny, and got the money (5k)... and the next day got these two texts one after the other, from the guy who called for Vinny

Screen-Shot-2024-05-13-at-2-18-29-PM.png

Vinny's associate... is an environmentalist??

He then proceeded to come over -- we'd never met him before but he had the Neighbor tag over his head -- and smash my sim's computer! Not even the nice computer, the old one that they keep around as decor!
    My sim then had a special interaction, alongside all the Introductions, to "Fight to Leave".
    Which, obviously, she did.

And then he left, with one final comment about the trees.

What the heck?!

(The only NAP currently is Rock Your Body, we haven't been on this lot for long)

• Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,312 Member
    Random stare screenshots lol

My Sim is not happy Marcus is married to Brytani Cho, his ex.

First screenshot you can see my sim walking behind his ex-Brytani Cho and his wife Sara is sitting on the sofa expecting their baby.

05-07-24_10-46-24_AM.png

Before my sim and Brytani Cho started dating, Marcus and his other roommates and my sim and Brytani Cho all shared the penthouse just as friends, he stared at him for a good little while I had to get him stop.

the second photo is really funny because Yuki Behr wouldn't leave the table for a little while and she started to stare at my sim for a little while.

sara_and_davison_eating.png

And after a while she returned back to the table with friends.

Sara_and_Davison.png

new.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,164 Member
    Aurora and Peanut picked up another win!
    zPi5ngs.png

This time in the expert level endurance race. I had to put it under a spoiler. It's only a 600x600 image, but it looks massive.
    shgKwxX.png

Aurora and Tre are really settling into the domestic life. C'mon Tre, propose already. I want to have a countryside wedding. 🥰
    pC8cUGZ.png
    sF2MNCB.png
    WGBZ5MQ.png
  • Options
    Very sweet @DaniRose2143 :)
    FWIW, all your images these days look normal-sized to me! No giant ones. (I'm on Safari on a Mac)
  • Options
    @mightysprite Thank you.🙂 I’m using safari too on a MacBook Pro. The odd part is it’s only my pictures. Everyone else’s look normal.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,959 Member
    edited May 14
    @Caerfinon Ah, poor Jon.

@Lucy_Henley My current game has the family living on a 30 X 20 lot, too. It's too tiny for words. They have three babies, (a toddler and just now two infants, with another on the way.) Yeah, boom, boom, boom and boom. Currently the two eldest share a bedroom, tight fit for a toddler bed and a crib. The other one is in with their parents, and the bassinet which won't be empty for long is in there, too, along with the changing table. They are going to have to consider moving very soon. . .

@mightysprite What a strange thing to have happen. Wow. I don't have that pack and after this I'm very glad I don't.

@misty4m Oh, wow. Maybe there was a Staring Contest going on? Weirdness, but then again that's what EA promised with Sims4. Weirder stories. :open_mouth:

@DaniRose2143 Do you wait until your Sims roll the want, first?
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited May 14
    I gave Sequoia Cottage where some of my Bheeda's live a mini make-over. I didn't realise lilsimsie had designed this lot herself until i typed in Sequoia Cottage on YouTube to see what others had done with it and there's a video of herself renovating her own official builds. In her video she doesn't change much.

I gave the living space a fresh coat of paint and kept the original furniture. The new coat of paint makes the home feel cosy with the original furniture:

FpLnkYE.png

I totally revamped the kitchen space by giving it new cabinets, a new stove and sink and fridge:
    9ssp3es.png

So far this is the only space in Sequoia Cottage i've refurbished. These Bheeda's are on a small budget of $12, 619 Simoleans and this is their life savings.
  • Options
    Brd709 wrote: »
    I gave Sequoia Cottage where some of my Bheeda's live a mini make-over. I didn't realise lilsimsie had designed this lot herself until i typed in Sequoia Cottage on YouTube to see what others had done with it and there's a video of herself renovating her own official builds. In her video she doesn't change much.

I gave the living space a fresh coat of paint and kept the original furniture. The new coat of paint makes the home feel cosy with the original furniture:

FpLnkYE.png

I totally revamped the kitchen space by giving it new cabinets, a new stove and sink and fridge:
    9ssp3es.png

So far this is the only space in Sequoia Cottage i've refurbished. These Bheeda's are on a small budget of $12, 619 Simoleans and this is their life savings.

Sometimes a fresh coat of paint is all a room needs. Looking good!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,134 Member
    edited May 14
    Okay so this was beyond

I got the "Vinny" phone call, not for the first time, and my sim claimed to be Vinny, and got the money (5k)... and the next day got these two texts one after the other, from the guy who called for Vinny
    Screen-Shot-2024-05-13-at-2-18-29-PM.png

Vinny's associate... is an environmentalist??

Interesting considering this is Vinnys associate in my save :sweat_smile:

oXlKCxM.png

I chose to not do the Vinny thing this time though :lol:
    enough Vlad in my save as it is
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,312 Member
    @GalacticGal Here is the long and short story of it, maybe why my sim doesn't like his ex-dating Marcus because for a few reasons, I'm looking at it from a human view of it and of course this is just a game, but he and Marcus was developing a dude friendship before he became friends with Brytani Cho and before Brytani flirted with my sim.

I moved Marcus and all his friends in the same penthouse with my sim and a moved in Brytani Cho, my sim become more closer friends with Brytani and started building a good friendship with Marcus, it seems like everyone was getting along fine but often Marcus would bust in the middle of the conversation my sim was having with Brytani Cho.

Also, some of Marcus roommates didn't like working, I posted about one of his roommates being lazy and she only worked I believe two days or one day at her job.

LazySims.png

I got drained with that and moved my sim back into his house in Henford-on-Bagley which was a pre-build house I had already uploaded to my gallery and moved everyone else out of the penthouse to back into their own places, so it was really nice and during this time Sara was showing up bringing my sim fruit cake, so one day at the bar Brytani Cho showed up and flirted with my sim, so I ignored it thinking it was a flirt bug, but Brytani Cho started spawning in often being flirty with him and one night she showed up Cecilia Kang was flirting with him which she seem to always be flirty.

( as you can see Brytani Cho is not in the picture, it's just my sim and Cecilia )

01-19-24_6-23-00_AM.png

After a while Brytani Cho spawning seeking my sim attention, knowing his flirty now because of Cecilia

01-19-24_6-24-40_AM.png

My sim was also a part of the dance group with Marcus and his roommates, but after a while for some strange reason he started disliking Marcus because he always in Brytani Cho face looking like his seeking attention from her or often break up the conversation between Brytani and my sims Jack.

Now to see Marcus with his ex-girlfriend he really doesn't like.
    new.png
  • Options
    Today's been a great day for the Murphys! Conor got the pop-up that shoots him straight to the top of the Comedian career. I took it since there are no negative consequences, and also why not? So he got all the bonuses that would've come with all the promotions in-between. Then Niamh came home with a promotion! They've got a fair bit of money now. Time to make some more additions to the house, I think.

Also, meet little Ryan!

EANlNFs.jpg

Conor thought it'd be a good idea to bring Ryan with him to the toilet. Uh....

Apzkjwb.jpg

The brothers!

lnFsl5z.jpg
  • Options
    @Caerfinon It's okay Jon. You still have Jac and maybe that's enough.

@Mightysprite The Vinny phone call? I've never had that one. Or should I say my sims have never answered it.😊 I figured out the picture thing. It's the preview button. If I leave it alone my pics look normal.🙂

@misty4m Even as the watcher that staring thing would drive me crazy.

@Brd709 A little paint makes a big difference. The place looks great!🙂

@GalacticGal It depends on the save. In Aurora's case I've been letting them handle everything autonomously. That's about to change.😉

@Lucy_Henley Conor that's just, umm, yeah...😧 The brothers are so cute!🥰
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,134 Member
    @misty4m Brytani is like that in my save too except it is not flirty sim she is chasing around its my sims horse :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,225 Member
    I'm totally late again, so awesomes up.

Still playing my main save, this time brothers living in Chestnut Ridge. Or they have been just staying there past 4 months, now I loaded their lot :)

Jacob (behind) and his older brother John.
    KcknaZJ.png

They live in this little renovated barn in Chestnut.
    OahUZCN.png

Jacob is almost living his dream.. to become a to chef in famous Landgraab Starlight-restaurant in city , but a little rancher on his freetime!
    TXAIYVC.png

John, the other hand, likes gardening, but that's about it.. animals, ranch-life and countryside is not for him.
    z9poskj.png

I planned him to be my sim in Evergreen Harbor originally, he is to become a city planner, and eco life is close to his heart. He can still, but the little dude with wings and arrows whispered why not try and see if Julia and John could meet.
    3RxrmxC.png

I don't force anything or cheat in my main save, so it has to happen in it's own. After doing his 4th horse statue, look who is running behind him!!!
    gc6Apls.png

Yes, running away!!! Hey Julia, not cool :smiley:
    seHPtvn.png

Knox:" You are doing it a bit wrong, you see?"
    John:"Oh! And just how might that be?!!"
    BVlKBy0.png

Knox:"Well let me see......"
    John:".........!!!!!!"
    Fb7oYbg.png

Jacob decided to make his little ranch perfect, and adopted a horse. Hannover mare, called Bluegrass.
    Who was, based on thought bubbles, decided that mice are enemies of the whole horsekind.
    2QzD3hW.png

38IhTzU.png

('I got out of my comfort zone here, instead of buying the horse, adopting it. Gladly not the aggressive trait, but like Tornado by @BlueSeaWaves , I plan to change the afraid of everything to brave when she gets more temperament issues done :) )
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    In fiction you just know the story is going to go terribly wrong when...

uCLkZih.png
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu The brothers are very handsome and looks like a fun life :)
    Jacob resembles an actor perhaps? There is something very familiar about his face but I can't place it
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,225 Member
    @Caerfinon , okay, now I really want to know did he jinx it or not :smiley:
    @mightysprite , thanks :) I downloaded Jacob some time ago, he was one of those typical sims in gallery named as "hot dude" :D
    I changed haircolor, gave him forehead wrinkles and freckles,a scar, and played with genetics to get the brother :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu A new characters! Ooh girl, John and Jacob are easy on the eyes.🥰 Especially John.😛 Not that Jacob isn't.😉

@Caerfinon Oh Jon. You shouldn't have said that in place like Strangerville.🤦‍♀️

So this happened today.😊 We all know what that means.💍
    dYdDvRS.png
  • Options
    edited May 15
    @Lucy_Henley I do think in his mind, Conner is just getting an 'early start' on the Potty Training?

@Ellupelluellu Loved your brief update. Jacob is right to be living on a ranch. As an aspiring Chef, I imagine he's aware that cooking with fresh produce makes for an amazing dish. :)

@Caerfinon Yes, Strangerville is rather, er . . . strange.

@DaniRose2143 Did you know I've never ever seen such a thing in my game. Nor has my Sims ever been given the request to wed in one week in order to receive the 'inheritance'. Never. I'm curious to realize just which mod is blocking this game play?
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I was thinking that too about the potty training!! :D I've seen screenshots of Sims sitting on their toilet whilst holding their cat or small dog. Sims are weird :D:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top