Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quarterly teaser is here! BOWLING and VAMPIRES!

Comments

• Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Yessss bowling! Now I can build a movie theater/bowling alley/arcade/dining type venue!!!

Omg :heart:
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    The bowling is most likely the same as Sims 2 just the gameplay object and nothing else. No official venue. Which will make you wonder what kind of lot type do we use then to make our own? All we saw was a shelf with bowling balls, a seat for two Sims, and a Sims standing there bowling. So probably like a usual SP there won't be much of anything else.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Ooo can't wait to take my sims to a bowling venue. Pleaaaase, there has to be a bowling venue!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,417 Member
    edited January 2017
    I think GP04 will be released in February and SP10 is "delayed" to March because it was impossible to release it in January.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Didn't know I wanted bowling until now! Seeing as stuff pack usually come with 2 game play objects now I wonder what the other one is? Excited for vampires as well :)
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited January 2017
    I wonder what makes bowling worthy of having its own stuff pack...

Well it's a whole new activity and probably a new venue type too. Plus there are so many decor items and Cas items they could include that are bowling related. They may even include another gameplay object (SPs usually come with two gameplay objects) such as the pool table! I am really looking forward to building my own bowling alley/arcade for my teens to hang out and have dates! It's one of the things I miss most from previous iterations

I understand that but why have us pay $9.99 for something that has been included in expansion packs before? Meh, I guess it's a trend with TS4 series anyways.
    Post edited by dorendia122 on
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    Yessss bowling! Now I can build a movie theater/bowling alley/arcade/dining type venue!!!

I'm already making plans lol
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    edited January 2017
    so will there be a venue for bowling?
    I guess it's gonna increase sims athletic skill.
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Ooo can't wait to take my sims to a bowling venue. Pleaaaase, there has to be a bowling venue!

I would love for it to be a venue! It would be a cute place for dates imo
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I am not even that crazy about vampires, but the boots and the pants she is wearing are awesome! I am probably going to end up getting the vampire pack for the CAS. And the GPs have all been pretty great so far. Not sure what to think about the bowling yet, but I like it better than laundry, so yay!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

I'm already making plans lol

Upload to the gallery.. Please!! I need that in my life like.. yesterday.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited January 2017
    I wonder what makes bowling worthy of having its own stuff pack...

Well it's a whole new activity and probably a new venue type too. Plus there are so many decor items and Cas items they could include that are bowling related. They may even include another gameplay object (SPs usually come with two gameplay objects) such as the pool table! I am really looking forward to building my own bowling alley/arcade for my teens to hang out and have dates! It's one of the things I miss most from previous iterations

I understand that but why have us play $9.99 for something that has been included in expansion packs before?

It's a new business model. The same could be said about butlers, hot tubs, etc. at the same time one could argue these features get more attention and are more fully fledged when they are included in GPs or SPs rather than thrown into an EP.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    With a bowling pack I hope families can go out together and bowl or my teens and their friends can got out for pizza and bowling. With the club system, I can create two rival bowling teams that hate each other and wind up fighting more than bowling. The Llamas vs. the Freezer Bunnies.
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    That lady's baby bangs are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I need it.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited January 2017
    [/quote]

I understand that but why have us play $9.99 for something that has been included in expansion packs before? Meh, I guess it's a trend with TS4 series anyways.[/quote]

OK I understand being upset with Sims 4 because it is your opinion to have. However, tell me a stuff pack in Sims 2 or 3 that would have offered something like bowling?? No, they wouldn't. They would simply add nonfunctional items AND be 20 bucks. We are getting a whole activity in a STUFF PACK for 10 dollars less than the past stuff packs. You can't ignore the fact Sims 4 offers more value in terms of stuff packs than in the past.
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    If I remember correctly, bowling usually came w/ UniLife, right? So why all of a sudden they are putting ONE GAMEPLAY FEATURE into a pack of its own. Even it the stuff pack is just 10 bucks :/Shady business is shady.
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Woooo vampires!
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited January 2017
    deleted.
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited January 2017
    I think that we will probably get 50's clothes and objects with the stuff pack based on the persons in the background, but i don't think that we will get a new venue type. They already said that venues are to much for a stuff pack
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    Do you think that we could get a cementary lot type as free update?