Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quarterly teaser is here! BOWLING and VAMPIRES!

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    What do you think the bit in the trailer between the vampires and the bowling is?
    Sin_t_tulo.pngsubirimagenes

Isn't it the same?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    What do you think the bit in the trailer between the vampires and the bowling is?

Isn't it the same?

I'm curious about that eating animation tho, don't think I ever saw it?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Isn't it the same?

I just hope it's not too spicy lol
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    MorticiaBlack7MorticiaBlack7 Posts: 130 Member
    Not excited for bowling whatsoever, kind of excited for vampires. I especially am intrigued by possible content that might come with vampires: cemeteries, creepy oldschool stuff etc.
  • Options
    papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member

Isn't it the same?

I believe that is the glutton trait eating animation. Glutton sims wolf down their food.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Isn't it the same?

I believe that is the glutton trait eating animation. Glutton sims wolf down their food.

You are correct papersuitcase. Ten points for Gryffindor!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,278 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    leo3487 wrote: »
    alexandrea wrote: »
    I wasn't impressed... 13 seconds of quick flashes. It's just more stuff to get our sims out of their homes again. Nothing family oriented. Meh. *shrug* Ea has really dedicated so much time to the non-family players.

"Nothing family oriented" is bowling not for families??
    I wasn't impressed... 13 seconds of quick flashes. It's just more stuff to get our sims out of their homes again. Nothing family oriented. Meh. *shrug* Ea has really dedicated so much time to the non-family players.

Bowling isn't family-oriented??

Of course not
    Is a night hang out with friends

I'll have to tell the local alley to put an end to their family bowl night.

Our remaining bowling alleys - most of them - specialize in kids' birthday parties.

Lol, I remember many a birthday party at the local bowling alley. Hosting and as a guest. :)
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    MorriSan wrote: »

Bowling isn't family-oriented??

Uhm, you know, a bowling ball is too heavy for....uhm...don't want to use, you know? The T word? No T, No family. At least I think that's how the argument goes^^

My families will love to go bowling, having a blast.

I hope mentoring will be possible so my adult Sim can teach his daugher to bowl.

I will have to create an NCIS-Abby Sim with Nuns that have a bowling club. Oh, the possibilities!

T-word...oh you mean Tinkerbell. I would imagine the ball would be to heavy for her to hold with her gnat (get the raid) size....
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    JasonSim16 wrote: »

I think it's showing how boring life is staying at home watching tv and eating cereal, and how fun it is instead to go out bowling with some friends. Start a bowling league club.

They can do all this but can't do Toddlers?

Toddlers are a lifestage, needs a lot of animations etc, but adding a bowling alley and the ability to bowl is just an everyday object that people use, I know what you're saying, I still want my little darling tots back into my game but I can only hope that one day they'll be back(toddlers) but until then I'm happy just playing my game and doing recolours for Sims 4(Custom Content)!

A bit OT but I love your crochet square avi -- haven't had as much chance to crochet as much as I'd like but I do enjoy picking up a hook now and then. Baseball season is approaching though, and that's my typical crochet time when I can settle in with the radio or TV carrying a game. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    One thing about vampires, they literally are always out for 'a bite to eat'. The bowling thing.. Definitely no connection to the vamps; they better also be doing 'Night clubs' again, every vampire's best friend!
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options

Apparently anything without toddlers isn't family play.

Meanwhile my family's will enjoy a nice family breakfast at a restaurant, an afternoon of basketball by the park and a family bowling night.

Yeah, I'm thinking my families will grab burgers and root beer floats at the Sunny Side Diner on a Friday or Saturday night, then head for the bowling alley. Maybe start a teen bowling club, especially for teens with the Bro trait to hang out and get to know each other. Now I want to get one of my Sims to start their family so they'll have kids and teens by the time the pack comes out. B)
  • Options
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    I thought we were getting a Laundry SP but I'm happy to get Bowling!

Graham only said that a Laundry SP might be a possibility if it got enough demand, so maybe next quarter :smiley:

Then does that mean bowling got enough demand? Haha. I haven't seen anything that suggested people wanted bowling before.

I could see laundry being included in a Bed and Bath SP. We got two new double beds in Vintage Glamour but no single beds.

Bowling was really popular in both Sims 2 and Sims 3, so they may have figured that it was something they could bring back similar to bringing back the basketball hoop in CL. It's also an activity that can be done by multiple ages, so it's not locking out kids and an answer to those who want more options for family activities, as well as for those looking for more "ordinary" activities with less focus on parties.
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 221 Member

Isn't it the same?

I wonder why they used the otter popstar painting. I really think they're hinting at something with that painting.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg