Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Wait is it night? the title says day? I have to go back a read a bunch.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Also

LilacErin - Nancy, tie breaker

xLunaLovegoodx - Don, charmer
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Which means we still have doc, spy, double vote and?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,265 Member
    I don't, however, think pushing for a Rosey lynch will help town at all. Getting a townie killed is only going to make us lose this game. I know you want to lynch me for pushing for a townie lynch, but I would like to stress that my arguments were sound and I stick by the notion that Erin was not acting town.
  • Options
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    The first townie was an inactive lynch. You can't read anything into that because if the first person to vote had voted for Azarinop I would've joined that one as well. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion. I just hope nobody falls for you.

You know that's not right. Offcourse you can see something into that.

Scum knows who's not scum. Why did the choice go to Luna, while azarino was there as well? You can say you would've voted for azarino as well but we can not know now. So it is not something we should completely forget about at all!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    I don't, however, think pushing for a Rosey lynch will help town at all. Getting a townie killed is only going to make us lose this game. I know you want to lynch me for pushing for a townie lynch, but I would like to stress that my arguments were sound and I stick by the notion that Erin was not acting town.

I do indeed wonder why you haven't voted before as you usually love voting (right?) can you explain that?
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Oh right, we also still have a cop and Nervous Subject, who has a secret for us :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

I do indeed wonder why you haven't voted before as you usually love voting (right?) can you explain that?

I had my vote ready... But something told me not to do it. So I... Didn't. It didn't feel right. I tend to trust my impulses. Besides, it was unnecessary. My vote wouldn't have made a difference anyway.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options

I had my vote ready... But something told me not to do it. So I... Didn't. It didn't feel right. I tend to trust my impulses. Besides, it was unnecessary. My vote wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

No I get that, the same reason I voted no lynch the first day, but why didn't you do the same? Vote a no lynch and explain yourself would've been less suspicious ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    The first townie was an inactive lynch. You can't read anything into that because if the first person to vote had voted for Azarinop I would've joined that one as well. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion. I just hope nobody falls for you.

Scum knows who's not scum. Why did the choice go to Luna, while azarino was there as well? You can say you would've voted for azarino as well but we can not know now. So it is not something we should completely forget about at all!

I'm not exactly sure if you realize that but I was not the first one to vote for Luna. I think the first person to vote was Katie. For me it didn't make a difference, I wanted to lynch an inactive since I couldn't get Rosey lynch and I went with Luna because someone else went before me. If you want to suspect me for lynching Luna, then you might also want to suspect Katie. But that's off the table for you, eh?

Katie still isn't off for you? She survived a night! Why would scum pull something like that on the first night. No, Katie is indeed innocent.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

No I get that, the same reason I voted no lynch the first day, but why didn't you do the same? Vote a no lynch and explain yourself would've been less suspicious ;)

A no lynch wouldn't have happened if there were other votes present, so it seemed a largely pointless activity. I'd rather abstain from the vote... That way I get to see Joy's reaction... >:)
  • Options

I'm not exactly sure if you realize that but I was not the first one to vote for Luna. I think the first person to vote was Katie. For me it didn't make a difference, I wanted to lynch an inactive since I couldn't get Rosey lynch and I went with Luna because someone else went before me. If you want to suspect me for lynching Luna, then you might also want to suspect Katie. But that's off the table for you, eh?

Katie still isn't off for you? She survived a night! Why would scum pull something like that on the first night. No, Katie is indeed innocent.

Also, no, you were not the first.

Wouldn't it for scum be lovely to join a bandwagon? You not being first really doesn't clear you.

I don't say you're scum, but some of your reasons why you wouldn't be are bad reasons.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options

A no lynch wouldn't have happened if there were other votes present, so it seemed a largely pointless activity. I'd rather abstain from the vote... That way I get to see Joy's reaction... >:)

Lol, somehow that is something I can believe, knowing you xD

But still, you hate not voting, so it is strange you've not voted twice now.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options

Oh come on. You can't seriously believe that after all this people are still going to fall for you. You didn't want to see my reaction, you knew Erin was a townie and didn't want to land on the list of people that lynched you. I can't believe you're still trying to pull plum like this.

Lol that's perfect! A+ <3

But seriously Imma town. As much as I respect you as a mafia player, I must stress that you're wrong about me.
  • Options
    Oh flip I graded you again. Sorry. :#
  • Options
    I'm sorry Joyful, you're twisting words here.

You said I could as well suspect Katie as she also voted on Luna, you brought her up again, not me.

I think my vote will be on you in 48 hours...
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

Lol, somehow that is something I can believe, knowing you xD

But still, you hate not voting, so it is strange you've not voted twice now.

I don't hate not voting. I only vote if I absolutely feel the need to.
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    I'm still pretty disgusted by what happened this morning. I suspected Erin from the first day and was very vocal about it makes it even worse. I really don't think this is a game I'll play again. I'll play this through though.
    So here we go:
    Rosey voting could very well have made a difference. Erin was tiebreaker. The caliente sissters have a double vote. If everyone had voted there's a good chance Erin might be here.
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    I'm still pretty disgusted by what happened this morning. I suspected Erin from the first day and was very vocal about it makes it even worse. I really don't think this is a game I'll play again. I'll play this through though.
    So here we go:
    Rosey voting could very well have made a difference. Erin was tiebreaker. The caliente sissters have a double vote. If everyone had voted there's a good chance Erin might be here.

Well, I love the game, but I feel a little annoyed or something with this particular game.

But I do believe no one meant to do anything so bad though.

I guess awkward is the best word of how this feels to me.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    So here we go:

Aww Scilla... Please play with us again... We're not usually like that, promise.

I could have voted for someone other than Erin... But I DID suspect her. I pushed for her lynch, didn't I? There was a reason for that.