Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited June 2016
    LilacErin wrote: »
    @JoyfulSims I knew you would lynch me back but I feel like im just upsetting people. I don't like making people angry, or upset or annoyed. I feel bad lynching you even though you do come across as most suspicious to me. I'm sorry but its just how i wanted to use my vote.

Hello, Erin.
    Both of us, Joy want to see what's your reason. You said that, "you wanted to use your vote" without any particular reason? That doesn't count as a vote. I'm suspecting that you are a mafia trying to get a townie lynched as joy said. You're unfair and very much unfair.
    You sure upset people because why would you vote someone without any reason?

Would you pretty much explain to us why you are voting Joy? Don't just leave us alone here. You're soon gonna be lynched but your reason will remain haunted.

I'm not protecting Joy. You're words says loudly and you're making Joy a key to your success as a mafia.

Thank you and have a nice day, Erin.
    Post edited by Keyenpeydee on
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    Gosh darn it. Part of my post is hidden in the quotes. This is new as well:

Of course it's a game. And I don't mean it personal nor do I take it personal. But you have to know that your vote can and will have consequences. And this time the consequence will be your lynch. You should've known, assumed at least, that I would react to you lynching me by lynching you. That shouldn't come as such a surprise for you.

Well it feels manipulating, what if I or Rosey had decided to vote for you or anyone else? You would vote back as well?

Well, Iceman voted for me. I don't have a problem with that. Iceman told me his reason long time ago. As you can see I didn't vote him back and I do generally feel like he's town. I don't mind people voting for me. I mind people voting for me without giving a reason. It's likely she just saw that I had a vote already and participated because easy townie kill.

Okay, I see your point, thanks!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    It's like you get a D in science without any reason.

Really not necessary
  • Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    Keep it nice please. If I see any more insults I won't be continuing the game.

Votes so far
    Lilac Erin 5 - SJappie, Scilla, Angie, Joyful, Key
    Joyfulsims 2 - Iceman, Erin

1.5 hours left of the day.
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »

Really not necessary

Ooops sorry :#

• Options
    Still thinking rosey isn't voting.

• Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I voted for Joy because she's been very defensive, all the time. And when she messaged Choas about trying to implanted mafia member. that stood as suspicious to me.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »

Really not necessary

I got a D because I didn't understand the questions. Not without any reason. Thank you very much.
    <3
  • Options
    Oops wrong quote. Sorry Scilla.
    <3
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    *Deleted*

• Options
    Bye guys. I'm off the thread.
    <3
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    *Deleted*

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,275 Member
    Keyen, stop it. What are you even trying to accomplish here? I don't know if you're going for a psychological advantage or whatever, but acting like this isn't going to make people want to play with you.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Agreed with Scilla, Rosey, Joyful and all.

I don't like what you did a couple of times now Keyen.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    I don't mean to be so offensive. I'm sorry. I PM-ed Erin now. I was just so hyper.

• Options
    I don't mean to be so offensive. I'm sorry. I PM-ed Erin now. I was just so hyper.

It's one of those "think before you post" examples. Mafia can lead to excitement, but be mindful of what you're saying, kay? We're all players here. Heck, she might even be town... Then how'd you feel?

Just... If your post can POSSIBLY be taken badly then just don't post it. If you do post it too fast to change it then apologise immediately. It's a good rule to live by.
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »

It's one of those "think before you post" examples. Mafia can lead to excitement, but be mindful of what you're saying, kay? We're all players here. Heck, she might even be town... Then how'd you feel?

Just... If your post can POSSIBLY be taken badly then just don't post it. If you do post it too fast to change it then apologise immediately. It's a good rule to live by.

Thank you. I'm sorry. I'm gonna edit my post. I am so sorry. Please Don't hate me guys.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Don't edit your post. It's forbidden by the rules. Not sure if it still matters at this point though.

It matters now. I'm sorry. :(

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Don't edit your post. It's forbidden by the rules. Not sure if it still matters at this point though.

Well... Mean-spiritedness is also forbidden by the rules. I think editing is the lesser of the two evils. Besides, there was nothing game related on there.

Why don't we just put this behind us and enjoy the game?
  • Options

It matters now. I'm sorry. :(

I'm not so sure. Chaos_Fairy said no more personal attacks and I could fully understand if she chose to close the game. And since you've edited your post you've also broken the rules. You should've just left it, I quoted it anyway and you can't remove that.

You could, though.

Trust me, Keyen. I've seen worse.