Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    Back guys! Good afternoon how is everyone?

But in response to what has happened
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hmm...nothing about The Goths' abilities suggests that they could target one of their own and have it intentionally fail to clear suspicion. I think this is a good indicator that Katieee isn't one of them. Unless Mortimer's "secret part" has something to do with it.

There are a lot of unknowns here when it comes to roles, so I think deduction is pretty much out the window while we're still unsure. So I guess we'll just have to see if anyone here acts suspicious. :o

What's with the secret part? Hmmmmmm.. Makes me wonder how'd you know Mortimer's secret part?

He knows about the secret part because it says it on the front page...
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,275 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    There are 4 scum, not 3. Katie's status isn't confirmed. She could either be Crumplebottom or Town. I'm thinking there is a good chance she is town/Doc.

I don't think the comfy cushions on the bandwagon is the best reason to vote for someone. Since the first day I have thought Erin was scum. The thing is she's not one of the great debaters here and will probably not be able to sway someones vote. If someone makes some kinda of egregious mistake and shows themselves to be scum I'll vote them instead of Erin today. But my plan now is to vote Erin.

Katie probably isn't Doc though.

Why not? People are confused with Occam's razor, So let's use the K.I.plum. principle.
    Choices for her:

Town doc - has the ability to save themselves once.
    Town Nervous - maybe/possibly/perhaps has the ability to save themselves.
    Crumplebottom - probably/maybe has the ability to save themselves.
    Town - for this to work the another player/doc would have had to have the presence of mind to cover her.

How common is this scenario of the leader of the lynch vote to be targeted that night? I haven't been asking this as a rhetorical question. :/

She's not doc because I don't think doc would use their only chance to protect themself night one.
  • Options
    Crap, didn't mean to include that top part except good afternoon :p
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    So I'm assuming it's between Erin and Joyful
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    So I'm assuming it's between Erin and Joyful

Indeed. Take yer pick.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    There are 4 scum, not 3. Katie's status isn't confirmed. She could either be Crumplebottom or Town. I'm thinking there is a good chance she is town/Doc.

I don't think the comfy cushions on the bandwagon is the best reason to vote for someone. Since the first day I have thought Erin was scum. The thing is she's not one of the great debaters here and will probably not be able to sway someones vote. If someone makes some kinda of egregious mistake and shows themselves to be scum I'll vote them instead of Erin today. But my plan now is to vote Erin.

Why not? People are confused with Occam's razor, So let's use the K.I.plum. principle.
    Choices for her:

Town - for this to work the another player/doc would have had to have the presence of mind to cover her.

How common is this scenario of the leader of the lynch vote to be targeted that night? I haven't been asking this as a rhetorical question. :/

She's not doc because I don't think doc would use their only chance to protect themself night one.

That's a very good point, you're right Rosey.

Stop making good points, I'm afraid I'll get lynched if I agree with you again..
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Ugh, well I guess I'll vote Erin. Sorry but I've had a bad feeling about you for awhile and I believe that Joy is town.
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options

Choices for her:

Stop making good points, I'm afraid I'll get lynched if I agree with you again..

Cast a vote. Save a life.
  • Options

Choices for her:

Cast a vote. Save a life.

Derp, I was one of the first to vote today I believe ;) I voted Erin, as she feels of from the beginning.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Well, with what's been happening so far, I'm going to vote for JoyfulSims.

Why? :o she's so townish! Way too.. how do I say that... passionate. She's passionate town.

However I do agree that at some points she's to defending, she's easily triggered. But couldn't that just be her? The same way Rosey is just... Rosey?
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Well, with what's been happening so far, I'm going to vote for JoyfulSims.

Why? :o she's so townish! Way too.. how do I say that... passionate. She's passionate town.

However I do agree that at some points she's to defending, she's easily triggered. But couldn't that just be her? The same way Rosey is just... Rosey?

I dunno. It was either her or Erin. I guess we'll see soon enough.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I'm heading off to bed too. Night folks :)
    Looking forward to see what goes down when I'm not around.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    @JoyfulSims I'm gonna try to make things clear for you. I don't speak english that much so please try to understand.

Back to my first comment, I completely know that you are a townie. I want to trust you - then this Rosey came and brain washed (Not brain washed but something like that) my brain. My reasons are not that "major reasons" to vote for someone and my evidence are highly low. As I gather some new information, My brain completely clicks - analyzes - then jump into conclusions. So that's why I keep changing my mind. I'm not really sure who will I vote but I know who will. I'm just not that sure.

I hope you understand.

Alright, I can accept that answer. Is your native language german per chance? :smirk:
    Have a good night!

Nope. My language is Tagalog :smile:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    *Waiting for Rosey to vote Erin* :|

• Options
    Target, yes. But intentionally have it fail, that's up for debate, depending on what Mortimer's "secret part" is.
    But they couldn't block it. It's impossible.

What if they didn't mean to and the doc was mistaken? Granted, it's... Out there. But I'm just not the person to simply assume one is innocent because they were targeted by the mafia. As I said, I'm suspicious of everyone... Even the players who I think are good. And then, icmnfrsh raises a good point. How do we know Mortimer's secret part isn't that he can make the kill fail?

Granted it's a stretch. But it's reason enough to take what Katie says with a grain of salt. Albeit a tiny one.

What kind of insane mafia would decide to kill off one of their own on the off chance that the doctor would save them. It would make more logical sense to kill a townie. I mean actually I don't like the way you're all doubting a confirmed town. This is something I've never understood about mafia. The town always invents the most far-fetched ways in which someone could possibly be mafia, and try to defend the most obviously scum. I mean... Actually... I wouldn't be a bit surprised if all three of you turn out being mafia, trying to defend each other.

Well she isn't confirmed. We don't know what Mrs. Crumblebottom does and considering she wins when everyone is dead and Joy said that she messaged Chaos and that Chaos said that maf could do that. So she isn't confirmed, no one is.

This discussion is not about Katie's alignment. If you'll remember, it is about how Erin said she wasn't confirmed town by quoting a post with false information. And then not answering why she still thought she was bad. And then everyone swooping in to support her point of view.

I vote Erin because of this

• Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    vote LilacErin

(I adore your bubbly personality, but you are bad. Sorry you had a difficult test today.)
  • Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Well, to be fair, if you really were suspicious and you'd say you only trust me, I wouldn't hesitate to vote you as well. Trust isn't a tradable good after all!

But I guess you feel stabbed in the back. Now it's only to determine if that's because you are really town and don't want to die or because you are mafia who is afraid to die.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    No, I generally feel stabbed in the back. Whether I'm town or mafia has nothing to do with this.

Hang on. It's a game, I'm allowed to vote for whoever I want and at this point your safe anyway. I have my reasons.
    Wow... Now I have two votes, even from one of the persons I thought was good. Well that clearly changes my opinion of you, Erin. How and where was I defensive? You think I am suspicious but you don't think Rosey, who wants to lynch you, is? That's more than a bit strange to me.

I'll likely vote for Rosey. Half of her posts have no message at all and the other half she's trying to turn the focus away from her and towards other people. Then again, with Erin suddenly voting for me... I'm not so sure about her status anymore.

You got extremely defensive here, even though you were trying to say you weren't being defensive.

Maybe it's a good thing I'm being lynched. I dont want to to play a game if I'm just going to upset people.
    <3
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Gosh darn it. Part of my post is hidden in the quotes. This is new as well:

Of course it's a game. And I don't mean it personal nor do I take it personal. But you have to know that your vote can and will have consequences. And this time the consequence will be your lynch. You should've known, assumed at least, that I would react to you lynching me by lynching you. That shouldn't come as such a surprise for you.

Well it feels manipulating, what if I or Rosey had decided to vote for you or anyone else? You would vote back as well?
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    @JoyfulSims I knew you would lynch me back but I feel like im just upsetting people. I don't like making people angry, or upset or annoyed. I feel bad lynching you even though you do come across as most suspicious to me. I'm sorry but its just how i wanted to use my vote.
    <3