Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,310 Member
    I don't think I'm going to play a long game like this again because I don't have the energy during the week and it is conflicting with the normal games I play during the weekend.
  • Options
    AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    Rosey I'm thinking this is the time to take you down. Well next day that is ;)

I agree with you. This has been going on for long enough, we've lost two townies and we really need to start lynching mafia. I had a good feeling about Erin and now I realize I should've trusted myself more because I was right. I had and still have a bad feeling about Rosey. Twice she advocated for voting but hasn't voted either time. She was the first one who wanted to vote for Erin.

I'd like to know what Katie and Angie think.

I agree about Rosey. She has been off in my opinion and I'm going with my gut this time.

Now I'm going to go back and read everything :)
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,310 Member
    I really don't think it is Rosey people. I don't know who I do think it is but I don't think it is Rosey.
  • Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,275 Member
    Oh no... You're making a terrible mistake :( I can't believe you let yourself talk into this by those two. Well, once I'm gone... Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't say I didn't point to them since the first day. Don't make me responsible for your loss. I can't believe they're actually pulling this off... How blind can you people be?

Well, I give up. Rosey, Sjappie... Well played.
    I'm going to bed. I wonder who mafia are going to kill this night... But by now I'm pretty sure it's not me. I'll be lynched by my fellow townspeople the next day, they don't even need to do anything themselves.

Well that would be a rather poor decision on their part, wouldn't it?
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Oh no... You're making a terrible mistake :( I can't believe you let yourself talk into this by those two. Well, once I'm gone... Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't say I didn't point to them since the first day. Don't make me responsible for your loss. I can't believe they're actually pulling this off... How blind can you people be?

Well, I give up. Rosey, Sjappie... Well played.
    I'm going to bed. I wonder who mafia are going to kill this night... But by now I'm pretty sure it's not me. I'll be lynched by my fellow townspeople the next day, they don't even need to do anything themselves.

Oh stop it.

If they lynch me they'll be losing a town, but for you I'm not so sure anymore.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Joyful, you just suspect anyone who suspects you. You look for reasons to suspect them. That's how it's starting to feel for me
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Joyful, you just suspect anyone who suspects you. You look for reasons to suspect them. That's how it's starting to feel for me

I suspected you, Skelda and Rosey since the start, ever since Skelda's first post. What you're saying is what Rosey is doing. No, you know what... Answering you doesn't even make sense anymore. You won. Be happy now.

Well, I'm not.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

I suspected you, Skelda and Rosey since the start, ever since Skelda's first post. What you're saying is what Rosey is doing. No, you know what... Answering you doesn't even make sense anymore. You won. Be happy now.

Well... Errrrm.... Wait how many players are left. We need to strategise...
  • Options
    No. Tomorrow is not the last day. We have plenty of time to lynch scum.
  • Options
    Theres 10 left
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    However interesting this game is being so long, I guess it's not my thing.

I love it when it comes quick ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »

So what I think is wait until morning and see what happens, from there we can talk and decide on who we lynch. But from what I've heard in the last few hours is that everyone is going against Joyful which I think is a mistake but then again I have been off from the beginning :p
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options

So what I think is wait until morning and see what happens, from there we can talk and decide on who we lynch. But from what I've heard in the last few hours is that everyone is going against Joyful which I think is a mistake but then again I have been off from the beginning :p

I think it's more Joy saying that than anyone else.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options

No, I said it as well. I'm not even sure if I suspect her, but I'm getting crazy about all the twisting and doing. I like active, passionate players, but I'm a little done with it now.

I'm not sure what I'll do, as Angie said, let's wait for day, I'm only getting more and more annoyed ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

STOP. TWISTING. MY. WORDS.

I hope I never have to play a game with you ever again because you're seriously annoying.

SJOE! No one's ever told me that before. Not to my face, anyway. I'm prepared to take it as it is: an observation. I'm not hurt. Although I do recommend trying to have a bit more fun with this game. I mean... That's what it's meant to be. A fun game. Something to be enjoyed. Anyways. :)

You're saying we're gonna lynch you tomorrow. I'm not particularly keen on that idea, and neither are a lot of people. You just seem to think it's gonna happen. And before you say I'm twisting your words, read back. They are your words.

Chin up. Smile. Eyes up to your bright future. :)
  • Options

STOP. TWISTING. MY. WORDS.

I hope I never have to play a game with you ever again because you're seriously annoying.

Chin up. Smile. Eyes up to your bright future. :)

Thanks Rosey, I needed that too :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted