Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Rosey, it's not your bad. No one has ever reacted like this on you before and as far as I can see you haven't changed...
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,275 Member
    No it's chilled, really.
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Oy vey
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Just want to say the I personally have thick skin and can cope quite well with accusations thrown at me. In whatever manner you are prone to.

I am terrible at debating and not capable of engaging in the circular debates.

Katie why didn't you vote?

• Options
    I was at work
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Ive been working and working and working and I was supposed to hgave a three day weekend but nope.. I had to work and work and work.

Sad times in the village. And then when I got back I tried to read but got busy and then when I made it back again day was over..
    Mafia stats

• Options
    AngiesSmithAngiesSmith Posts: 414 Member
    Katieeee wrote: »
    Ive been working and working and working and I was supposed to hgave a three day weekend but nope.. I had to work and work and work.

Sad times in the village. And then when I got back I tried to read but got busy and then when I made it back again day was over..

Aww. That sucks. Here have a bunny muffin.

979ba52a6d049c76f4125998a4dc66da.jpg
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    Well that image is just everywhere today, isn't it? I even have it saved on my memory card!
  • Options
    Katieeee wrote: »

I'll accept that. Who do you think you would have voted for or would you have abstained?
  • Options
    Actual bunny muffins. Beautiful.
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    Actual bunny muffins. Beautiful.

<3<3<3 IKR?!
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Okay, you people are taking this WAY too personally, if I were to take your statements at face value. Of course, there's still the possibility that you're pretending, but if you were, it's in bad taste to trick people into believing that you're saying statements like "you're annoying to play with". If you're not pretending, it shows how personally you've been taking things, and I DON'T like to play with sore losers and people who have no chill.

I know rosey invited me to play a Mafia game for fun, but it seems like people get easily offended by a game of make-believe, investigation, and subterfuge. That doesn't sounds like fun to me.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    The ambiance of today is my fault. And then i felt the need to vent and brought the fever up again. I'm hoping tomorrow things will start to move along. And go back to the game that you guys love.

.......And now back to your regularly scheduled program
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hii! Sorry I've been inactive because I need to sleep.

Anyways, @SjappielovePaul Can we move on from what I did to Erin? Yes I insulted her but that doesn't really connect to the game. Well if we are talking about real life then go, lynch me or what. I don't think I will survive this night. And I think you're a scum since Day 1. Since you defended Rosey (Yes, I still haven't moved on by that) and my instincts tell me that you're a scum. I don't know but you really made me feel to hate you in this game.

@rosey1579 I don't know why you didn't vote. You said you have someone you'll vote if I'm not mistaken, then why didn't you vote? And honestly, I really have no problem with Erin but you manipulated me so that's why my mind is complicated if i'll vote Erin or if I'll vote who I want to vote? But since erin is in majority of votes, I still vote her but my reason is your reason.

And I completely agree with @icmnfrsh because people are taking this way too personally. I am annoyed too because I think you all don't want to play with me because of what I did to Erin. To clarify, I don't mean to say that. I just made that as an example and don't mean to hurt her. If I know that it's mean, I should have not said it. I'm sorry.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
  • Options
    And here i was thinking more along the lines
    of Scooby-Doo.
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    Sorry for being inactive I wasn't sure what was going on maybe i'm missing something. I'll withdraw from this one and join again in the future. Thanks.
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif
  • Options
    Azarinop2 wrote: »
    Sorry for being inactive I wasn't sure what was going on maybe i'm missing something. I'll withdraw from this one and join again in the future. Thanks.

Its ok :) WE'LL MISS YOU <3

Hers is a kitten for your travels :3

kitten-in-arms-thinkstockphotos-106397271-335lc070915jpg.jpg
    AngiesSmith.png
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I hope you guys resolve everything. I'm sorry I took everything too personallly near the end but at the end of the day, it's a game <3
    I had fun playing my two days. Thanks if you stood up for me and @Keyenpeydee dont worry, we're cool. I'm over it. Next time I'll definitely come back and play with you guys! Now go and get them mafia! I'll just go back to being dead now.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Okay, you people are taking this WAY too personally, if I were to take your statements at face value. Of course, there's still the possibility that you're pretending, but if you were, it's in bad taste to trick people into believing that you're saying statements like "you're annoying to play with". If you're not pretending, it shows how personally you've been taking things, and I DON'T like to play with sore losers and people who have no chill.

I know rosey invited me to play a Mafia game for fun, but it seems like people get easily offended by a game of make-believe, investigation, and subterfuge. That doesn't sounds like fun to me.

I'm actually genuinely shocked at what has happened here. I've never seen anything like this before in a mafia game.
  • Options
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm out. Play your game alone.

You really don't need to do that.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Hii! Sorry I've been inactive because I need to sleep.

Anyways, @SjappielovePaul Can we move on from what I did to Erin? Yes I insulted her but that doesn't really connect to the game. Well if we are talking about real life then go, lynch me or what. I don't think I will survive this night. And I think you're a scum since Day 1. Since you defended Rosey (Yes, I still haven't moved on by that) and my instincts tell me that you're a scum. I don't know but you really made me feel to hate you in this game.

@rosey1579 I don't know why you didn't vote. You said you have someone you'll vote if I'm not mistaken, then why didn't you vote? And honestly, I really have no problem with Erin but you manipulated me so that's why my mind is complicated if i'll vote Erin or if I'll vote who I want to vote? But since erin is in majority of votes, I still vote her but my reason is your reason.

And I completely agree with @icmnfrsh because people are taking this way too personally. I am annoyed too because I think you all don't want to play with me because of what I did to Erin. To clarify, I don't mean to say that. I just made that as an example and don't mean to hurt her. If I know that it's mean, I should have not said it. I'm sorry.

Well, the beauty is, I don't really care if you feel like hating me :) we all moved along already. I don't have anything against you as I know how it is to say what you think, I just assume you didn't do it on purpose. You would've known that if you'd read all my messages.

Also, believe me, you won't die ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory