Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Survivors - The River

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @tamijo I couldn't see/hear the video, was blocked from my country.
    I hope John and Myra work out. She has been very patient with him.
    Good for Anders keeping busy with his book.
    I'm happy that Botan turned her down! I think it is time she moved to another place. :lol:
    Perhaps Brendon was just being nice giving her flowers to make her feel better after her ordeal. I hope so.
    Good idea to provide recycling.
    Sad about Magdelena!
    Interesting about getting set up for some more advanced services like phones and TV
    It is probably going to be very good that the baby has such devoted grand parents.
    Ivory is a cutie!
    The pavillion looks like fun.
    Hope Jiro gets a few more customers when they move.
    lol at Shina and Norma being friends. Only in the sims. :grin:
    I do hope the pavillion starts getting used. Sometimes all it takes is one sim going and they all flock to the venue.
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@bekkasan
    Thanks a lot for reading and replying <3<3

I guess Norma will stay for now. Her parents payed for her education and there haven't actually happened anything criminal. (I don't want to relocate her unless something more dramatical happens)

The Pavillon have only been up for a a few daylight hours and a night. To my knowledge it takes a while for the story progression system to realise new stuff. Was the same with the Café.

Might be able to hear this version - Kate Bush - The Man With The Child In His Eye
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F5XHZ0NPGc
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Episode 41 – I Write the Book - May 2727 part 1
    Mussete Mercier started her first novel, working title “Silly Suggestions”. Also Greg’s started writing a book. Neither of them had any previous writing experience.

Q9orsFg.jpg

Scully household received some furniture they ordered from “Ent” marked. The home is still not perfectly decorated, but it is a start and they haven’t got much more money lets.

uYpShJO.jpg

Nara house was the next to be relocated, as Botan had wish, the outside dining room was change, to be part if the indoors area. The family paid the new door and the windows that was installed.

cK45paP.jpg

Botan and Shina Nara seems to enjoy the move. Here in a romantic moment watching the sunrise. Even though its is early morning it is already 18°C. Sadly it soon starts to rain and they have to hurry inside.

lIBmBek.jpg
    yZngbZK.jpg

Also Michiko and Charles Vaughan got a laundry room attached to the cottage.

lJlc2XB.jpg

Pierre Mercier gets more than enough attention, every time he cries just a little, several family members que up to help.

VrbMB56.jpg

The warm damp weather in early May, was not pleasant for the settlers, but it was great for the farming. The first harvest already started in Beach-Gentry’s garden.

CWLeSjw.jpg

As the builders was already there and Jenny had enough money. Jenny and Jane got a 2nd floor at their house, to get two nice double bed rooms upstairs.

LlwiPBg.jpg

Norma Dahl actually did not have many friends, she was the new girl and had lost her best mate Casel. More and more she came to sit and drink in the Café, just to have someone to talk to.

22p5UTU.jpg

This was the month Myra Frances turned 18 years old.

sJwzmXN.jpg

Marble encouraged Ivory, she could sense that the child had talent.

5D1vKLe.jpg

Botan and Shina Nara came closer and closer, spending a lot of time together. Here having a day out to get a drink at the café and just enjoying springtime in the settlement.

gsrNoPk.jpg

Editorial
    As some may already have guessed I have tweaked the Mod to get more people writing books
    Everything automated

Ivory Beach-Gentry also started to play a bit with the brick box

YbHkSN1.jpg

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,145 Member
    Episode 36

Wow, what is wrong with Casal? Rejection hurts, obviously, but that's no excuse to go around slapping innocents.. What is Casal's problem with Jane, even following her around to pick fights? Well, a make shift prison at the trade station serves him right I guess.

Very nice looking pictures of your sims!

Episode 37

Wow, they built a prison for him. How long is he going to stay in? I think that's a strict punishment for him. I actually felt a bit bad for him having to celebrate his 21st birthday in a prison cell. I probably shouldn't sympathize to much with him, but for some reason I can't help it.

"Danelle Mercier and Norma Dahl doing, whatever it is women does at the toilet"

Gossip? :p

Pretty looking overview picture at the end, it is very nice to see how things are located, it helps to get a view of the storyline.

Episode 38

Anita is another troubled young one. I sense a little paranoia in this statement:

"I know you wrote to my father and I know you just want to get rid of me, senile old man."

Oh, and she was sent to prison, too. No mercy for the troublemakers!

"Casel was accused of attempted murder, which could have been 10-15 years. The sentence was reduced to Aggravated Assault, he got 7 years in prison, optional parole after 4 years."

O_O ..
    I built a prison in the town I play in as well, but none of my sims have tried to murder each other yet, and honestly I hope it will never come to that... Ouch.

Interesting how the turbulence and trouble would give the writers a creative boost. Well, given the recent events I think it's a good thing for the people that winter has passed and the trade station could open... The winter did not end well.

*phew*

Well it's a good thing to see love blossoming between Myra and John again atleast. Need some good news for your story now!

Episode 39

Ah, more love between Myra and John. So cute. :)

Ouch at Magdelane Mercier not even wanting to celebrate her own birthday, but I guess Botan Nara has to do what he has to do..

Episode 40

I like the idea of the Creative Institution. That kind of stuff is right up my alley as for what should be in a town or settlement. ^_^ It should be a good outlet for the people! Uhh.. or horses. <_< ... >_>

Lucky sims to have laundry machine technology available to them at home! ;) My sim's don't have that yet.. they still have to go to the laundromat..

Episode 41

Young Pierre Mericer is lucky to have so many family members caring for him. ;)

The Beach-Gentry's garden looks very cosy from that angle.

Hopefully Norma Dahl can make some new friends now that Casal is locked up.

Very interesting (and good!) updates. What surprised me the most was the sudden violent turn it took especially with Casal, I didn't see that coming!

th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options

@Sprottenham
    Thanks so much for comments, will reply to your update tomorrow, not at pc right now and like to do notes while reading.

You are right, it was surprising how violent it all came up to the arrests of the two. Drama is a fun part of it, but that was more than enough.
    The Nara love triangle and Greg’s affair with Musette, was also interesting for me to follow, but did not turn out as crazy, at least not so far.

Gossip?
    I don’t know, not usually welcome in there, just know it takes a lot of time :p
  • Options

Episode 42 - Firestarter - May 2727 part 2
    Simon Stones had chosen, to get his house relocated, a little bit outside the centre of the community. At a scenic location at the edge of the forest. But he was not to far from the nearest household, The Merciers.

2lZUBIh.jpg
    AdrTRKr.jpg

Besides the Stone home also another community residential home was constructed in the middle of May. This is meant to stay empty until new students graduated at the age of 22. Norma Dahl next in line but she still got more than two years left. The house is located right behind the Nara family home.

kWtml44.jpg

Brendon Gentry is flirting with his lovely wife, while holding his child at his arm.

t7ER1Ji.jpg

Anders Karlson held his 19 years birthday a few days ago, his roommates gave him the captivating “Adventures of Raymundo” which he enjoy very much.

lBxxRbp.jpg

The new constellation with Terry, Elea and Anders seems to work out well.

nuFtkv5.jpg

Norma Dahl is back at work in Shina’s food stand, but the costumers haven’t really got used to the new location, it is quite boring.

CVLoSil.jpg

The reason there is not that many people at Shina’s food stand, might be that the Café is crowded even at daytime this month.

Uy7KmPU.jpg

Michiko Vaughan misses winter a little, the house feels so empty when Charles works all day.

28CyY7L.jpg

Near the end of May, another community building was constructed, “The Forrest Rescue Centre”. Located in the forest just outside the settlement, behind Simon Stones cottage.

fm0G2FN.jpg

The “Ent” re-building project came with this new instalment, including to male rescue workers. But also volunteers from the settlement is needed. Any adult can put in some hour and make a little money there.

The two skilled rescue workers are 34 years old Nicholás Valiente and Norma Dahl’s older brother Harald Dahl.

147rtGF.jpg

The “Ent” re-building project also included quite a nice house for the two rescue workers, located between the Nara and the Scully households, at the far side of “Beach Creative Institution”.

9abQAsQ.jpg

Nicholás Valiente got a dog called Ariko.

M1KuVNl.jpg

Marked Sales from this Period:
    Preston household:
    1. A mixed crate wildlife, gems and more 396$
    2. A load of fresh fish 44$
    Richards household:
    1. A load of fresh fish 177$
    Vaughan household:
    1. (stolen) Eggs 9$
    Gentry-Beach household:
    1. A large crate of collectable wildlife 4.689$
    2. A Space Rock $78
    Scully household:
    1. A load of fresh fish 18$
    Nara Household:
    1. Manuscripts 902$
    Mercier household:
    1. A load of fresh fish 147$
    2. Eggs 120$

Editorial:
    7l1R3Qb.jpg
    General update to Autonome: Previously I have controlled who lives where and what job they had. From now on, I will only fill in empty roles needed (trade station – café – food stands) otherwise they can work or live where they decide to.
    Did intend to only use shelter pets, but when I accidently saw Ariko as a premade, had to (edit a bit and) pick him.
    Had some issues with the rescue station lightning, so had to reset that several times.
    Everything else automated

Greg and John playing Foosball

PRNYuJ1.jpg
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Tamijo Ah it's good to hear your side of Botan! Yes I wasn't thinking of his point of view! That would be very difficult indeed! so that is why stares and stares ! LOL poor guy!

Great update! I really like the new enclosed dining area!

That is very romantic, watching the stars on a bed of flowers, I bet the scent is wonderful!
    Blasted rain!

New laundry room and someone actually using it! What good little sim! Good!

Many are able to have additions to their homes! that must make them so happy!

Myra Frances is beautiful! Happy Birthday! who gave her the pretty flowers?

What is that look you are giving us, Botan? That's right, This Watcher is watching you! ;)

Smart baby Ivory! the peg blocks are difficult, and you're doing well!

~~~~~~~~~~42

Lovely place to relocate a house! Nice to be surrounded by trees!

Does Terry have a gf?

yay they have a proper fire station now! And 2 nice looking fire fighters!

lovely update! Are you going to have the fire fighters as actives?

• Options
    edited April 2021
    @DivaDoodle, Thanks for lovely replies, that was nice. <3

New laundry room and someone actually using it! What good little sim!
    Ya the laundry system works perfect after i removed the hampers. :)

Who gave her the pretty flowers?
    Those was exchanged between her and John in Episode 39

~~~~~~~~~~42

Does Terry have a gf?
    No, but got a mutual romantic interest with Mussete Mercier :#

Are you going to have the fire fighters as actives?
    Yes :p

I know you have updated your place, but have had long working hours recently :s , Hope to find time tomorrow.

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Tamijo : yey, new male material for you female settlers! I wonder how fast Mussete will discover them! :p

So the firefighters are active members of the settlement? They are a nice addition to it, just because of their doggie alone! A Lassie (sorry, Ariko)! <3

Aww, Michiko Vaughan misses her son Charles, maybe he shouldn´t work on the station! He needs a co-worker, so he can spend more time with his mum, I think they have a nice relationship for family members and Michiko won´t live forever...

So there will be a TV station and a phone reception availayble soon? I hope the settlers won´t be distracted too much then...

I hope you´ll still find some time to play and are not too exhausted from work!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @AlexaKry: Thanks for reading and commenting

Michiko Vaughan misses her son Charles, maybe he shouldn´t work on the station
    Got another solution that might work for her, not spending as much time on her own

I hope you´ll still find some time to play and are not too exhausted from work!
    There will be shorter days also, so it is fine.

• Options

@tamijo I had to laugh at the video with the Charles and Di lookalikes with the funny things he kept trying to do to get her attention.
    Hope everyone writes successful books.
    I like seeing all the renovations happening with the settlers.
    Little Pierre is a lucky little boy.
    Norma needs to try to make more friends. Is she shy or a loner?

Wow...that rain coming down. Great picture!
    Sweet to see Brendan flirting with his wife.
    It's nice to see the cafe so busy. Bummer the food stand is not as busy.
    The new workers moving in to the community look great. Good to have more people. Having the rescue center will be a blessing.
    Ariko is a cute dog!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @bekkasan
    Thanks for reading and lovely comments <3

Yes that video was hilarious

Is she shy or a loner?
    No not at all, she even got a flirty mindset, so I guess it will improve over time.

Having the rescue center will be a blessing.
    As seen from the next editorial, A blessing for the villagers o:), but it’s a pain for the storywriter. :s
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Episode 43 - Take Me To The River - June 2727 part 1

This is the settlement community melody – always played by Jenny before the yearly assembly meeting, and sometimes at the baptism of a new born baby. The song is a ritual baptism of "Love & Fertility" also representing the birth of the community and the rebirth of new settlers, coming to the settlement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7sCgyusO0

Shina turned 28, Mateo 8, and Ivery 1 year old this month

Mateo sometimes visit the Nara family, to chat a bit and play with Jiro’s toys

8SJvdPZ.jpg

Greg had off course know for a while, how “Ent” would compose the new “Greg River Assembly” and had informed new members to be there at the 3rd Assembly meeting the 1st of June 2727. Greg presented the new leadership of what would from now be titled “Greg’s River Village”.
    6 members would now lead the village. Greg would be the overall responsible and member of “Ent council”. Jenny his backup and co-leader. Marble responsible for the village chronicle keeping track of all the important events. Nicholás Valiente
    all security matters. Danelle Mercier would oversee the new-born children’s education. Botan Nara would guide farmers and also take care of the “Ent” agriculture students.

OiWbcwc.jpg

Besides the announcement of the assembly member’s future roles, Greg proposed the previously mentioned TV, Radio and Cell Phone receiver, the plan was accepted by a united assembly, but the construction would take time, expected at best, to be finished just before the winter.

Jenny playing “Take me to the river”, to open the 2727 assembly meeting

o69czY7.jpg

Simon Stone started work on his first novel. “He Knew is was wrong”

dhZxQ79.jpg

For some reason Anders Karlson left a frying pan at the stove and a fire broke out in the Scully household kitchen.

Anders attempting to reduce the damage while waiting for the firefighters to arrive

VYQ5wpF.jpg

Not unexpected for a girl like her, Mussete Mercier tried a pass on Nicholás Valiente. She was turned down.

Hw4cnTG.jpg

Even though every household now had laundry systems at home, many villagers still prefer the more modern machines at the community laundry.

bEkYke6.jpg

Just as the Beach-Gentry graden is thriving in the temperate and wet conditions we have got now for several months, also the large Mercier gardens are flourishing. It is almost constantly raining with day temperatures around 20° C.

iltwcGV.jpg

Seems like Magdalena Mercier is over her depression, she has written a 480 pages fantasy novel (the Street) and her relations to the baby have improved significantly.

F4csMTw.jpg

Danelle Mercier is also writing her first novel, so far she have done 166 pages, expected to be finished at about page 180.

EFASe61.jpg

Terry Scully got up early, seemingly for no other reason that enjoying the beautiful sunrise, he went back home without doing anything else.

Zo4N0DR.jpg

As oppose to Pongo, Ariko grew up in a relative wealthy household in “Ent”, with dog bed and toys.

zamaeOD.jpg

The last of the originally planed houses was finished at the middle of June.
    Inside a fashion house where the villagers could get new clothes, shoes, boots, jewellery and other accessories even a haircut or a tattoo. While also being able to use the Chess table or Drawing board.
    Outside a playground for the community children to play while the parents were shopping.

dUUYNJM.jpg

5m3cBHy.jpg

Editorial:
    Sadly, there is no “relation” between those working at the fire station and those firefighters that come to a fire, so when I say “the firefighters came the help” that is pure (not game related) fiction.
    Quite crazy the fire at this exact point in the story, it was completely autonomy.

Turned out to be impossible to control the fire station, way too many joined the profession overwriting whatever job they had before. The station will be in the map – but from now works as a “hangout”.
    gK9Gmti.jpg
    Staged the assembly meeting, everything else automated

Nicholás Valiente
    Nicholás was born in “Ent” 2692, the only child of single mother Teressa Valiente working as a waitress at the local pub. Nicholás came to “Greg’s River in May 2727 as leader of the new fire fighter brigade at the fire station.

Favj0cY.jpg

Harald Dahl (Valiente House)
    Harald was born in “Ent” September 2697. His farther Theo Dahl is a Famous Sculptor, his mother Ophelia Magdalena Dahl is a professor of medicine and co-leader of “Ent” Hospital. He has two siblings. Roald born in 2703 (a doctor) and Norma Dahl born in 2707. Harald came to “Greg’s River in May 2727 as part of the new fire fighter brigade at the fire station.

dOXZu24.jpg

Was that a mouse?

LoIVXFC.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
  • Options

@Tamijo I Love Talking Heads! Great song take me to the river!

I love when sims come visit!

I really like Simon's cowboy hat! do I always tell you that or do I just think it? lol

Good boy Anders to actually try and fight the fire instead of just screaming and dancing about!

LOL Mussete! stop that! hehehe

Terry has the right idea! that sky is breathtaking!!
    !
    Beautiful new shopping Emporium! Well thought out it sounds!

Ah the fire Station is Very popular! You saw how many I had to turn away! everyone wanted to work there! Because they know it is so fun! :) I just picked the handsomest and made the others quit and go back home! LOL If you want to try it again, have your active and 2-3 others, when your active advances to I think level 5 there will also come another firefighter.

Ah if it is a hang out then many will want to be there!

Ah I like Harald Dahl! isn't it funny he has a relative Roald Dahl like the writer! :) btw he would look Very nice with the pretty girl from the laundromat! :)

Cute kitty! <3
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @DivaDoodle
    Love that track, nice option to make it the "national" melody
    I really like Simon's cowboy hat! do I always tell you that or do I just think it?
    I don’t think you mentioned before.

If you want to try it again, have your active and 2-3 others, when your active advances to I think level 5 there will also come another firefighter.
    Did try several times. I guess you can’t compare my setup to a normal game. In my game the fire station is the only regular job option they can pick. I may see something similar in my fashion house but I hope not, as in that case there is “register mod options”

isn't it funny he has a relative Roald Dahl
    <3 THE FACT THAT YOU FOUND THAT CONNECTION
    Yes in the “Real Life” Roald Dahl farther was Harald Dahl, and his son was Theo Dahl :o , strange timelines (just as in your story).
    NB: In real life Ophelia Magdalena Dahl co-founded a non-profit health care organization in Boston.
  • Options
    CarbonCoffee14CarbonCoffee14 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm so glad to see the communities growing so well, it's interesting seeing how everyone's relationships develop
  • Options

@tamijo I like the symbolism of the song to the settlement.
    I think the leadership roles seem perfect and Greg is the perfect person to be in charge of it all.
    hehe, Musette has to try doesn't she? :grin:
    Looks like Jenny joined the firefighters too. She's a busy gal!
    Good they still have the community laundry in case theirs break down.
    Perhaps the writing helped Magdalena sort out her own thoughts and demons.
    That is a beautiful sunrise that Terry is enjoying while he jogs.
    Wow...what a wonderful new building for the settlers.
    I've never played a firefighter so am not sure how it works. Bummer it didn't work for your story as you wanted.
    Adorable kitty!
  • Options

@Tamijo Oh right, if it is the only 'normal' job option i can see why everyone wanted to work there! LOL I can just see you seeing that! Stop that! No! you are Not quitting your other job! LOL that would be me! :D

btw I like seeing how you sort things out!

Oh I didn't know this : the “Real Life” Roald Dahl farther was Harald Dahl, and his son was Theo Dahl :o , strange timelines (just as in your story).
    NB: In real life Ophelia Magdalena Dahl co-founded a non-profit health care organization in Boston."" How interesting! :)
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Tamijo : Ha! I knew Mussete would like to flirt with the new firefighters!!! What a flirty little b...
    I really hope that Greg finds someone else to love, he needs someone more stable!

Congratulations for Greg to be the leader of the council! Good that Botan has a seat in the council as well, he needs more things to distract him from his au-pair girl.

The new shop/tattoo/styling building is a nice addiction to the settlement, I think that now we wil see more interesting clothes on the settlers....

Lassie (sorry, Ariko ;) ) is a spoiled dog, I hpe he is skilled enough to find some gems.

Aww, the little cat is afraid of mice! Not very goo if her job is to hunt rodents! :D

Nice update!
  • Options

@AkwardnessIsAwesomeness
    Thanks so much for following. the great thing about this type of storyline is that I am as clueless as everyone else. Even though I can direct things a little.
  • Options

@AlexaKry
    Thanks so much for reading and commenting.

Mussete is hungry :s

I think that now we wil see more interesting clothes on the settlers
    Just hope it is not going to be like flippers and bikini at dinner, type of interesting :p

I hope the many new community buildings, will make more settlers tour the village and mingle with each other. On top of that there is some income for the three settlers working at the fashion house.
  • Options

Episode 44 – Time Flies - June 2727 part 2

The weather the next few weeks of June was no better than the first part, quite the opposite sometimes it rained so hard, that you could hardly see from one end of the village to the other.

tKKlnjb.jpg

For the 2nd time there was a group performance in Greg’s River. It was Jenny Richards singing and playing guitar and Anders Karlson on drums. They opened with Jenny’s Time Flies. The performance was held at Forest Rescue Center. The “unknown” blonde man in the picture is Andy Mclain leader of the construction project.

jRKRpKl.jpg

Mateo Mercier was so happy that his mother finally got a proper job at the fashion house.
    Magdalena Mercier took him to visit while Mussete was working and he gave mummy a big hug. Magdalena left them to have some family time together, relaxing in a nice sofa in the tattoo building.

wkm8579.jpg

1P9k9ob.jpg

Jiro Nara is very fond of the mail delivery boy coming once or twice a month to deliver letters, the news and smaller packages. Often taking time to chat with her, even though he is getting busier with the extended village size. His name is Jon.

9WjFp1r.jpg

Magdalena Mercier seems to be completely over her "baby blues" depression. She has now moved Pierre’s crib into her bedroom. To indicate that she can handle the baby herself. Today also Mateo has chosen to sleep in aunt Magdalena’s bed.

KDSq56R.jpg

As oppose to last month there was very little activity at Pegasus Café, sometimes they even closed early as there was nobody there even before midnight.

21911My.jpg

Off course there was rumors of Mussete Mercier’s romantic escapades. Most people just had a resigned smile on their lips, but it was different with Jane Harper, she could not stand the sight of her. Things became a bit more complex as Jane took the tattoo job in the fashion house and they now worked at the same lot. After a hefty argument about Mussete’s treatment of Greg, Jane gave her a punch.

gpHzUL6.jpg

Lucky for Jane, Mussete did not officially accuse her for the attack, knowing how embarrassing a court case would be for herself. Jane Harper now spent most of the time at work just outside the house, to avoid further confrontations.

E4Vns1w.jpg

Myra Frances and John Hallett had a romantic meeting outside Greg's River Dump, a good isolated location for love hungry teens to meet, besides the terrible smell from the garbage.

v4PO5TP.jpg

After some kissing and holding hands. Myra was cold and tired, wanting them to head home, but John was not tired and felt like looking for a bit of something in the trash. Leaving his girlfriend to walk home alone in the darkness.

owsXOzU.jpg

Greg Preston was probably heart broken. He must have known that Mussete was unfaithful. But seen with Pongo eyes it was all perfect, again being Greg’s only love.

q40vPd7.jpg

Michiko Vaughan took the 3rd job in the “River fashion house”, specialising in closes, accessories and hairstyles for the “Plus 40 Y” villagers, as she called it. Michiko and Mussete had always been friends, or rather Michiko was accepted as the “Grandma” of the settlement, respected and liked by everyone. Anyway, they had fun together, important when sharing the fashion shop.
    Today Anders was there looking for a new jacket, but he did not buy anything. Maybe because the household did not have the coins for anything not strictly necessary.

n7LfIcu.jpg

Nicholás Valiente was over at the Nara’s having a chat and a little food with Shina Nara. Nothing romantic about it, Botan Nara was also home, just too busy to sit down and eat.

7UYR6zF.jpg

Near the end of the month the trade caravan came to the village. Harald Dahl and Nicholás Valiente got all their furniture and stuff they could not bring themselves. Both very happy to get a little on the walls and open the home bar.

8SwIBeZ.jpg

Marked Sales from this Period:
    Preston household:
    1. A common snake 24$
    2. Fishmeal 5$
    3. Eggs 34$

Gentry-Beach household:
    1. A Garter Snake 113$
    Scully household:
    1. A rare Manuscript $350
    Mercier household:
    1. A load of salted fish 13$
    2. Eggs 67$

Editorial:
    This month yearly taxes were collected and “family donations” came from “Ent”, notably the tax is close to 14.000 and donations will end when we reach 18.000.

xswGRub.jpg

The Shower broke down at Greg’s, but the got another bath so no panic (yet)
    Did a few “directed actions” on Harald Dahl, to fix an error with Greg’s River Dump
    Directed some settlers to sell at the trade station
    Everything else was autonomy

With the construction project done, time to make a new map.

zXdJBmq.jpg

Community Question:
    Both Marble Beach-Gentry & Brendon Beach-Gentry have reached 10.000 lifetime points
    Suggestion’s welcome !!

The sunset on a partly clouded day

N7cKK2W.jpg

• Options

@tamijo I like the foggy picture even though I'm sure the settlers are tired of the rain and fog.
    Its fun seeing the sims enjoying themselves and gathering together even the little ones.
    Oh wow, wonder if Jane has secret desire for Greg?
    Perhaps she should take a job elsewhere. I would hate to see her removed from the settlement.
    I would have been surprised if Musette complained considering what she has done.
    Lovely that John and Myra are still together and enjoying each others company.
    Not nice John leaving her to walk home alone!
    The house looks really nice. It looks like the new folks are settling in.
    Love the sunset!
    I usually wait and spend points to get the long distance friend because I hate losing friendships after working so hard to make them. :grin: I don't know how that works with sims you don't actively play though. I'm not sure if they lose friendships like actives do.
  • Options

@Tamijo Nice update! :)

Oh I like that Jiro likes the news paper boy! He's cute!

LOL I love Mateo's position in bed! Isn't it funny how kids sprawl out like that?!

Poor Terry! I don't like that HUGE statue right in back of him, ready to fall over and crush him! What if there is an earthquake! :o

Wow! Jane is really Mad! I wonder if she will give Mussete a terrible tattoo next! Jane really dislikes her it seems! Interesting she stays outside work now!

LOL whenever dumpster diving is more important that continued kissing! :D love it!

Beautiful sunset pic!

Tamijo who is your active household? or do you jump from one to the other as you show the pics?

Great update I really enjoyed it!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @bekkasan
    They lose friendships just like active do - noted 1 for wait on both.

The danger of waiting is that things are a lot slower - they get no help fulfilling anything. Many has less than 2000 P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top