Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    @DivaDoodle
    176 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie date/day29 Hopcraft OUTTAKES 2
    What a family :p rocking for hours and then to bed without a word. Not to mention that tombstone.
    I look at their dreams, maybe it will give clues. hmm not that clear.
    The waffles, a symbol of a ceasefire. At least not poisoned. ;)
    Don’t interfere, I need to see that they are up too. :#
    176 The Watcher Watches: (Alfie & Cherie date/day29) Hopcraft OUTTAKES # 3
    Ups that meeting went all wrong for Miriam :p
    Well right a turn in a better direction. But times is running and husband will be home soon.
    Nice that he got promoted, a little light on his darkness.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited May 2021
    @DivaDoodle : wow, so many great updates!
    What an interesting gameplay this time!
    As I said, you are brave to try to experience some more evilness in your game!!!
    I feel a bit sorry for The Preacher that he has to live with Miriam under the same roof still. And donΒ΄t let me watch AlfredΒ΄s sadness when he doesnΒ΄t want to go home because she is there.
    Her evil plans look a bit different than OctavioΒ΄s, hm? :D
    I really love to see that even h Octavio has to slow her down in her evilness! :D
    Aww, Alfred projecting a smoothing aura for his dad, that is so sweet to see.
    I like that The Preacher tells him that he should go to Alfie if the fights between him and Miriam are getting too hard for Alfred! And Alfred telling his dad how relaxing it is at AlfieΒ΄s house (with all this kids and toddlers and woohooing noises and such! :D ) compared to their home...
    I think he thinks about the emotions AlfieΒ΄s family sends out, hm?

Aww, Alfred again, taking care of his father and turning him to a fairy, I hope the secong elixir was thrown to get rid of the trait doubt of the supernatural? Otherwise turning his dad to a fairy wouldnΒ΄t be such a good idea!

OH.MY.GOD! These wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D They wonΒ΄t get him very high into the air, so perfectly for a coward! :D
    Thank you so much! I am still happy about my shot, although it made me a bit ill, I was sooo tired the last days, with heavy headaches and some head cold, but I wonΒ΄t complain, getting Covid is a bit worse, hm?
    Yes, we are supposed to still wear a mask here, too.
    And follow the Corona rules AHA,
    which means: A- Abstand halten H- Hygiene/HΓ€nde waschen und desinfizieren A- Alltagsmaske tragen :p
    means: Keep distance/ wash and desinfect your hands regularly/ wear masks everywhere.
    so wearing a mask it's like having protected sex!
    LOL!!! Yes a bit like that! Perhaps you should think about wearing your mask during sex now??? Let your Sims get to know that!
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@ergo_slum lol I'm glad you liked him being turned to Fairy! The Fae are the highest order, in my town!!!

( I actually was getting really mad at Preacher for doing that to Alfred, yet again!!! :# Preacher deserved the pranks! His "Good" trait wasn't even visible at ALL in his behavior.)

So Alfred gave his the greatest gift of all! :)

Thank you for your enthusiastic comment!!! I really loved that it was all in caps!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

πŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸ

@Tamijo I also wasn't pleased just watching them rock in the rocking chairs LOL All it showed was they somehow liked to be in each other's company! ,

OH Sometimes they will dream what they are thinking about, is how I feel about the dreams. Like a person with a red line through it, or in Miriam's case the wedding bells, and the heart with the red line through it! that is very telling to me!

oh waffles for 2 = cease fire! That is good interpretation!!!! TY

No I am still not interfering except to help with wishes--If I interfere I will say so! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @AlexaKry I am Sooooo Glad your here/back! I missed You tremendously!!! 😘 Thank you I am so happy you think they are great updates! That means a lot to me because you know how I feel about your writing! :)

YES exactly right! Alfred didn't want to go home because of his Mother AND Father! They Both are mean to him with the 'anti supernatural'!!! Which feels to Alfred like they are against who he is! The Core of his Being! :'(

I was SO Angry at the Preacher for making Alfred sad, yet Again in the Alchemist Shop, that I almost moved Alfred to Alfie's right then!
    What a loathsome piece of poo the Preacher is to do that to a son that has only shown him kindness! :'( was Furious and I wanted to strike the Preacher with a lighting bolt from NRaas!!! >:) the Preacher's Good trait was Nowhere to be seen regarding his own son!

But instead because of Alfred's hug to his Dad, I had Alfred deal with it in Alfred's good way. (since he is truly Good, not 'fake good' like the preacher has shown to be) Alfred had a wish to throw a potion, immediately after his father made him sad, so I chose which potions he should throw! lol ;)

Now the Preacher knows what it's like to be marvelous Fae, he isn't sickening mean 'anti supernatural' any longer, in fact one day he might get the same hurt Alfred experienced, which will be a good lesson to him! Preacher can now defend himself with pranks so he is stronger now than Miriam's evil.

Yes Miriam doesn't know about Octavio's evil plan of having the town drink his infertility poisons! He also wants money and riches and Her! lol But their relationship is like a child's see-saw! LOL😁🀣

At that point, when he said to go live with Alfie, the preacher was thinking only Miriam was making Alfred feel bad, because he is so ignorant he didn't realize he does the exact same thing! He was a bigot like Mariam! But, Alfred is good so he felt he needed to stay to protect his father!

Now of course the father can protect himself, since he is no longer coward and has been given the great gift of Blessing of the Fae! Alfred already shows his great wisdom, and compassion, which will get stronger as he matures!

LOL :D That is the wings the actually appeared!!! It is fitting on the Preacher, he didn't deserve better, bigger wings in my opinion, so I left it! LOL If he shows improvement I might change it.

Oh one correction, he cannot be Supernatural Fan and Coward, the game doesn't allow it! so I changed it to neurotic, next closest thing! Alfred flipped his Father's 'anti-supernatural' trait 180 degrees as a lesson! Alfred is showing his wisdom already in this choice!

Oh the headaches! You know I never got head aches in my life, but got them after the vaccine, and now I still have them often! but at least I am protected from covid! I guess I should report this to the doctor!

LOL OMG now I have a vision of all my sims actually wearing masks and kissing! hahahaa Well they won't need the masks since Octavio is poisoning the drinks! :o:#
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    177 The Watcher Watches: Preacher Hopcraft day 1 Nighttime :o Fire! ;)

Note:
    I think I need to make clear that Alfred wanted to stay away from his house because of his Father & Mother's behavior to him. Readers may think his father was good because of his good trait and possibly his name, lol, but Preacher was just as mean to Alfred as Mother!

The only difference is Preacher was so ignorant he didn't know that what he said to his son was mean, but that doesn't excuse or erase the meanness/abuse that young Alfred Felt!

The truth is that the Preacher & Miriam were/are Bigots, and the Preacher, being 'a Preacher' was a hypocrite, Preaching love but acting the opposite, in his ignorance. The man didn't walk the talk! Miriam is evil and a bigot but not a hypocrite, she lies and deceives because that is her nature!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Over the river, Alfie was at once aware of what had just transpired in the Alchemy Shoppe! He was very attuned to this special teen, Alfred! When his senses had detected that Alfred was again being abused by having his Core Being disrespected by Preacher, He sent out a powerful force of love, compassion, encouragement & strength to the saddened, defeated teen. All the Fae in the land felt Alfie's power at once, and quickly joined in to assist.

"Stay strong, son! Know who you are! Relish in that, and Feel Us! We All are here for you!"
    RLd8lew.jpg

This is exactly what Alfred needed! Knowing that Alfie and his family and indeed all the Fae in the land were with him, gave him the renewed fortitude he needed to make the Wise choice!

This renewed fortitude is why Alfred was able to act in compassion and wisdom instead of base retaliation, or running away to shelter, at this important moment in his life! His Turning Point!

So Alfred looked deep into his Father, and saw what needed to be corrected. He flipped the Preacher's trait 'Supernatural Skeptic' 180 degrees to 'Supernatural Fan' as a valuable lesson and benefit* for his father, and then bestowed to him Blessing of the Fae, (which 3 fairies objected to, but Alfie's stern thought "Let it Stand! The Boy shall decide!" made them back down.)

So now, his Father could know what it's like to be One with All, ~which also made him stronger than his Mother's Evil!

* since the game disallows Cowards to be Supernatural Fan, Preacher is no longer a coward. Watcher chose neurotic in it's place.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred saw what he had made, And it was good!
    Heh5qGQ.jpg

They return home and Jack is still there blabbing to Miriam, lol. Preacher has a little neurotic freak out, which is a very calming action for him and leaves him in peace!
    Alfred watches Pop, curious, accepting.
    F4ciEoz.jpg

Preacher is hungry, but now instead of cooking delicious meals to share, he decides he would like to try some Fairy Punch! He had heard that this is sublimely delicious, but being non believer in fairies at the time, had put it out of his mind! Now, he remembers! He rushes upstairs, eager to try this enticing drink!
    Alfred loves the outdoors and heads to the front yard to play his new guitar he had wished for!
    eBq4cVp.jpg
    ZDAkrod.jpg

Watcher doesn't think Jack will ever go home, but now that he and Miriam are very good friends I send Jack home,
    and Miriam needs to fix the computer because she has the wish!
    Uh-Oh! I almost didn't get the pic I was so shocked and amused!😁
    The guys hear her screams and come running! Alfred calls the Fire fighters!
    Q4E27jd.jpg
    JXedafI.jpg
    zahD1Xs.jpg
    ZVuzLjv.jpg
    pUxffny.jpg

WOW!!! Go Preacher Go!!! No longer a coward, he pulls out a fire extinguisher!
    Miriam only knows to scream and dance about! She is very good at that!!!😁
    NzPVfs3.jpg
    zXRypqF.jpg
    U6mTJLn.jpg

The fire looks like it's spreading, to me.
    "Miriam, get the out of the way! For Pete's sake woman!" hollers Preacher.
    92S4Jjx.jpg
    Me6cGDi.jpg
    97edYAU.jpg

Just as the firefighter steps to the door, the fire is out!!!
    But could another type of fire be starting? πŸ’•
    The girl is so attracted she RUNS to Preacher! He shows off by doing Fairy Pester, which delights her!
    JZpnYPG.jpg
    dNvEglM.jpg
    WVSZ9Up.jpg
    1DO2Imt.jpg
    La2SgA2.jpg

They chat and chat, I just watch them :) Preacher promises to buy a fire alarm!
    dFXXOqK.jpg
    GmFMB4c.jpg
    BoJYo8w.jpg

"I think you're a really brave guy, Preacher!"
    "aww shucks, mam!" says Preacher, bashfully.
    bZICArj.jpg

"I think You're brave to have such a dangerous job! Say, what's your name?" asks Preacher
    "Church Lady, you can call me Church!"
    "Oh, I really Love your name!" says Preacher, thinking she is just so cute with her freckles, and vivacious manner.
    HI2Aclk.jpg
    H5Yb7lM.jpg

"I like your home, Preacher!" says Church, and somehow that makes more hearts! lol he seems to like whatever she says!
    4xEVPHE.jpg
    MfXm9fW.jpg
    DARHIbq.jpg

I leave them chatting, and getting to know one another better, And go watch Miriam cook hot dogs. Miriam is so very hungry and no one cooked for her!
    Oh! Poor Miriam, well I guess she doesn't know how to cook anything!
    C5aUDkz.jpg
    uCTCTGM.jpg
    x2sPtvD.jpg
    W9RPerU.jpg
    9B0UTHi.jpg
    HwqHxV0.jpg
    7cFGMg4.jpg
    Church Lady is really handy to have around!

Miriam is heading to bed, but I make her first apologize to Preacher because that slap this morning, was uncalled for when he was making a nice attempt, saying something they both liked (anti supernatural stuff)
    "I apologize for slapping you for no reason except that I felt like it." says Miriam.
    "Well ... ok, I forgive you, because I am the Preacher after all, but Don't slap me ever again."
    Something in Preacher's tone makes Miriam take note! She can't yet tell what it is, but something is different about him!
    UNKb8oI.jpg
    BXbNF4T.jpg
    gVyX5Io.jpg
    M4uPWyV.jpg

Miriam turns to leave, but Preacher stops her "And Miriam, Don't sleep in my bed anymore! I don't like it!"
    "Fine." says Miriam.
    (Watcher's prerogative ;) because Preacher really does Not like it! I set her bed assignment to the top floor. I guess EA had set their bed assignments previously, I certainly didn't!)
    p1FW80K.jpg
    KTn4Gtl.jpg

"Oooh he is so Masterful!" thinks Church Lady. She acts kind of giddy around him, because she is a supernatural fan!
    hyWX9dr.jpg
    NxwiOVh.jpg

"Church, can you hang out for awhile? I'd like to talk more and invite you to stay so you can have access to the house, for any needs your 'humanness' requires." offers Preacher.
    "Yes! That is kind of you, I also would like to talk more!" says Church, touched and delighted by the invite.
    bFLCCnA.jpg
    giZhoV5.jpg
    4bKH0wy.jpg

Preacher follows Church inside and goes for a hug. This feeling of a warm return hug makes Preacher realize how long it's been, to be touched in kindness. He makes a decision right there on the spot.
    FCbos60.jpg

"Miriam please come down here." Preacher calls
    "It's time to break up our marriage." he says
    "Does this mean we don't group up anymore, like to your preaching events?" asks Miriam
    "Correct! I don't want you to group up with Alfred or me. No one believes your 'good little Preacher's wife' routine anyway!"
    "Ok, Fine! Whatever! I'll need to stay until I have the funds to find another place."
    "Fine! Stay our of Alfred's and my way! And try to stop burning everything you touch!"
    "Fine! whatever!"
    yb7sVVc.jpg
    Msk0Ycn.jpg
    VKrS3JD.jpg
    kBA0biE.jpg

"Free Freeeeee at last!" Miriam does the freedom jig, and Preacher is bored at seeing it!
    QnvGamz.jpg

"Ummm Church Lady, I ..umm.. well I.. well, it's just that...I just wanted you to know that I am no longer married, is all." stumbles Preacher.
    "Ohhhh, is that so!" says Church, very happy to hear that! and this makes hearts again.
    "Um, well yes, errr, well, goodnight Church, please make yourself comfortable." and Preacher goes to bed. He has a very happy sleep tonight!
    iRE5E4U.jpg
    v1H0qVN.jpg

Church smiles after him, and heads upstairs to the working computer. Miriam, on her way up to bed, wants to complain to Church about another awful grievance about supernaturals.
    "Oh! Ewe! Have you seen the hideous werewolves and smelled their stinky wet dog smell?" starts Miriam. But this isn't received well by Church, who loves all supernaturals, even the stinky ones!
    bt7Dtzh.jpg

Church leaves the room and Miriam sleeps in her bed, in her room.
    buFRGfF.jpg

Church sees that the nice teen, Alfred, has opted for the fairy house, leaving a comfy bed for her!
    "Aww how nice and thoughtful!" she thinks, and curls up to sleep!
    K65Vji3.jpg
    ar4yKqZ.jpg

All is quiet in the Hopcraft's old house,
    Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse!
    Everyone was nestled all snug in their beds,
    While visions of Church Lady danced in Preacher's head!
    atWkyWD.jpg

πŸ’•

hope you liked it! I know it was long, but Surgery tomorrow, so I might be too groggy to play/post! πŸ˜œπŸ˜ƒ
    Post edited by DivaDoodle on
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle Goodness, the Preacher makes some weird faces watching the tv program!
    I guess that wicked woman should be scared of the Watcher.

Alfred is a good boy doing his homework. I wouldn't want to go home and face that evil woman that's for sure.

I don't blame you for not letting her work at the science center. Too many ways to bump off her hubby at a place like that! :open_mouth: No telling what she was exploring on the internet!

Ugh, he needs to clean the sink! 🀒
    Hmmm, if you don't believe in supernaturals why have a witch hunt or enthuse about one? :lol:

Dag, no clues about the slap in the pictures over their heads.
    lol that she wants to send him to boarding school.

Nice game of chess, spending time together.
    Well Preacher was certainly getting ugly after all the nice stuff that happened.

hehe, Alfred is such a sneaky boy. :grin: That'll certainly help him understand.
    I'm not fond of neurotic trait either. lol Have fun with it.

Well dag, that is the perfect opportunity to kill her off. :smirk:
    Go Preacher! and he's not brave.
    Wow...that was a lot of damage from that big fire, but I see she survived it. lol

hmmm, Church Lady? I dunno about that name. That's almost as bad as being mean to your kid because he is a fairy and you don't believe in supernaturals even though he's got WINGS!

Another missed opportunity to say bye to her. :lol:

What a begrudging apology!
    Yeah for the divorce.
    Glad Preacher is having happy dreams now!

Good luck tomorrow with the surgery. Will be thinking about you and say a prayer.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Lovely update, so glad preacher could divorce and find a nicer
    woman, more fitting for him.
    good luck with the surgery today.
  • Options
    ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Things are happening! I love nothing more than a redeemed character finding that inner nugget of goodness (with some help from a loved one) - can't wait to see what happens next. Best of luck with your surgery!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @DivaDoodle
    177 The Watcher Watches: Preacher Hopcraft day 1 :) Alfred & Pop :)

Preacher is a great name, easy for all of us. <3

what happened to Zoe Durwood
    We sentence you to 99 years in the other dimension :o

Hmm what do I do to avoid something like that? Maybe I should just come up with a ton of mystic or odd wishes to keep her occupied, and swich on by secret humming device (guaranteed to melt her and calm her down), have to control myself and do evil 🐸🐸🐸🐸, only when she can’t help watching some stallion from time to time. B)

Please that doesn’t count, ya ya I gave him a slap – but he started with that stethoscope, examine me my A..

Miriam gives Jack the gift, and Jack was nice enough to donate to her political capaigne!
    Good solid corruption always nice if you want to reach the top of the political ladder. B)

Did not understand how that kid suddenly appeared on the floor?
    Did he transfrom him into a fairy?
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

177 The Watcher Watches: Preacher Hopcraft day 1 Nighttime :o Fire! ;)

Take this cure against being 'Supernatural Skeptic', right on, any known side effects….. Just some neurotic attacks, nothing serious :p

Wow what a fire, the PC must have exploded right into her face. :s

Preacher is hot of the fire woman, nice. That looks like love at first sight. :)

Ha ha, Miriam starts another fire, time for Church to step in.

Good luck with the surgery, hope it makes you feel better. <3
  • Options

Thank you @bekkasan @Silverofdreams30 @ergo_slum @Tamijo for your very nice comments and well wishes! I love reading them! I'm on the mend. πŸ‘πŸ€ž

Ergo, you seem sweeter and more forgiving than Watcher is! Preacher is not redeemed in my eyes, he hasn't yet done one nice thing to Alfred or even approached autonomously, his son. The hugs we saw were initiated by Alfred, who is very sweet natured and much more forgiving than Watcher! ;)

Tamijo, the kid on the floor was Reverie, Alfie's son. Sims kept coming to the lot! I was trying to get the pics without the others photobombing the pictures! The other sim seen was Oscar Jacobson from Dante's household, we see his arm and leg. :D

I managed to keep unseen: Anya, (Cherie's sister), Ethereal (the fairy married to the Werewolff Laz) and Pip Goodfellow (another prominent fairy, who also watches over Alfred because his mother Flora, had cast a spell which misfired and turned baby Alfred into a fairy!)

BTW these are the 3 fairies who voiced objection to Alfred transforming his father to Fae! (since they were on the lot, I chose them to be the objectors!) ;)

• Options
    edited May 2021

178 The Watcher Watches: Hopcraft day 2

Alfred hopes today will be better! He had tried to redeem his father, and saw the bullying immediately stopped, but so far only saw that his father was trying to make life better for himself, not necessarily for others or his only son!
    ''Maybe it will come in time?'' He wonders. "At least he can now accept a hug from me! And what to do about Mother?" Alfred frets, He hopes she doesn't burn the house down today, while he is at school!
    "Poor Mother! She is so lost!' he thinks.

He decides he should phone Alfie for advice, maybe Joy will answer the phone!
    2UkEN5R.jpg
    L6LjqVo.jpg

"Joy! It's so good to hear your voice! Yes, yes, I will come! but first I need to see what is happening here, since I did Father's transformation! Ahhaha so Reverie wanted to see me do that?! good! I was so glad he was there, it felt like your Papa's power was being amplified by the little tyke, though I felt all of you there, with me! ... what's that? No I don't know Ethereal, yes I'm acquainted with your aunt Anya and of course I know Pip, he has always come around since I was little. OH? Ok, yes if Alfie says I should come then I am already half way there!, bye Love" And Alfred heads on over.
    uRAAndZ.jpg
    1kRbH03.jpg

"Alfred my dear!" Alfie warmly embraces his daughter's beloved. "I commend you for your loving and compassionate attempt at opening your father's eyes, and heart! You are a sensitive soul, dear lad, and I want you to stay here with us now, under my protection, for the time being.
    You see, there are three, Pip, Anya, & Ethereal who oppose what you have done, and they have their reasons, which I must let you know about, so you will be prepared! Pip, you know well, for he has taken over his mother's watch over you since her death, she was the one who accidently transformed you from human to Fae. Because of the circumstances and your parents hating supernaturals so much, Pip now doesn't feel it is right to transform another. The other two, Cherie's sister Anya, and Ethereal, both feel that a mean heart does Not deserve and therefore should Never be allowed the gift of Blessing of the Fae. To them, this is fair and simple, in their limited point of view." says Alfie, summing it all up.
    mwr1M8x.jpg
    bIyUbZm.jpg
    yIWA5gx.jpg

"Why did you stop their opposition, sir?" asks Alfred. and thinks 'I was human? I don't remember this, I only ever remember being Fae!'

"There is something different about you Alfred. All Fae love to love, and trick and play, most are very clever, and indeed many are tremendously kind! But it is not often we find compassion in our kin, and certainly not as strong as yours. Yours shines out of you as if it were a beacon! Indeed I sensed it the very moment I arrived to this land, and have watched you ever since. I think it's a quality that should be encouraged and hopefully someday passed down through your genes." Alfie says thoughtfully. and Joy tries to suppress her gasps of happiness and giggles, hearing her father's words!
    fsm4sPE.jpg
    mkCMWwk.jpg
    Ou464XY.jpg
    bCoi6Lf.jpg
    7dxdx6L.jpg

Meanwhile at the Hopcrafts, Preacher and Church are having a nice time amongst themselves, eyes and thoughts only for each other. The Carpool car honking loudly for Preacher to go to work, but he doesn't budge from Church, he is so enamored, he can't get enough. Upstairs during Alfred's call, Miriam had gotten a call to go on a date! Who even calls this early for a date? LOL
    oy6nYBP.jpg
    zJy7V4B.jpg
    mXRwmn7.jpg
    GpKFcpW.jpg

Watcher follows Miriam to see who her date is with. oh ho! Octavio, I should have guessed!
    ZA0EXBi.jpg
    1CFkUI0.jpg

"Miriam, I have everything set in the governors office, in his file cabinet, for the embezzlement! You should make haste!" says Octavio
    WdcgsNE.jpg

"Yes! I am #1!!! I can do it! But this is a date Octavio, shouldn't we flirt or something?"
    2A5iTwQ.jpg
    dLaNBMU.jpg

Right then, Octavio gets called to his other job? Somewhere! LOL And we get a pop-up that has Octavio's mad face saying he 'has had longer woohoo's than this very short date!' HAHAHA EA is so funny! 😁
    0NRBBad.jpg

I send Miriam into work, to do her dastardly deeds and am surprised to see her come out! Yep, She is now Mayor! and Very pleased with herself!
    "Octavio! the deed is done, come at once!'' she says, then thinks up another evil plan, arching her evil eyebrow!
    5Up2VVq.jpg
    tFIfrmF.jpg
    5XK8MPd.jpg

"Octavio, I am also Mayor now, so just think how the folk will trust and believe in us! Even jewelers! Think of the gems!"
    Octavio stretches his arm out as far as it will go, to congratulate her! 😜😁 why are you so far away Octavio? :D
    xT7UBFX.jpg
    JjR6DCo.jpg
    vx6gGWB.jpg
    u1YbnRe.jpg

And this is where it changed, somehow, perhaps the required amount of time had passed since the 'bad date'. They stood staring and smiling at each other, like goof balls, for a long time! And then nature took it's course. (I left out about 50 pics of them flirting & canoodling) It was cute when Octavio spoke of the love heart and marriage. Even Evil sims can fall in love!
    ZYJuhVw.jpg
    CvQtC3h.jpg
    KMWqzPK.jpg
    v839ab4.jpg
    iaHsAA4.jpg
    QyVQS1H.jpg

I had Miriam invite him over, but that wasn't a very good idea because Preacher and Church never left the bedroom, all day long, and both have the 'good clean fun' moodlet so we already know they have been woohooing, and they don't look like they want to be usurped from the one bedroom with a big bed! So since Miriam was hungry, I had her take Octavio to the Bistro, since she can't cook (and it's wise to keep her away from anything that can catch on fire!).
    And the game said they were now on a date!
    The towns folk were very interested in their evil date!
    yPR7hIv.jpg
    7qKN4PQ.jpg
    38VFYt3.jpg
    GSlzuM1.jpg
    ZZabUNg.jpg

They eat and plot and have such a good time together!
    t30OY0B.jpg
    lO8RSDo.jpg
    lpqFNKS.jpg
    19oQvKp.jpg

After dinner there is romance! And even though Octavio has never been here before, he knows what is on the lot and leads the way!
    It is his first romance, but he knows what to do.
    77zxi73.jpg
    cgnQDYO.jpg
    Y4dVESK.jpg

Of course he has never seen a bed like this one before and he had to circle it a couple times to figure it out, but eventually he got the idea! 😁🀣
    0E6MXNz.jpg

Things get serious for both afterwards, escalating until Miriam says the boyfriend icon!
    lVnODKh.jpg
    qHgUqNy.jpg
    PwW9mWn.jpg
    h56EWM9.jpg
    4HasuhJ.jpg

I let Miriam take the chance and ask him, even though both are commitment phobic, just to see how much he loves her.
    Aww she looks scared to ask!
    Octavio accepts! awww he is really happy!
    m2klvwj.jpg
    pA68MCo.jpg
    K8Niwv6.jpg

I leave the evil new lovers, to check on Preacher! Well Preacher has been having a grand ol time, staying in his pajamas all day long and wooing up a storm with young Church!
    Church is so fun, she Runs everywhere!(game firefighter) It makes it look like she is super enthusiastic about everything! lol
    DPS9IvK.jpg
    uzjx27h.jpg
    9bjQXwB.jpg
    WVWneW3.jpg
    9knxLtz.jpg
    cbE72wy.jpg
    ZXW0A9n.jpg

Church already loves him, and this is her first romance. I try to find a break in their loving so they can chat and he can then ask her to move in at least, but the romance never ceases.
    C134wu1.jpg
    FVBpPFh.jpg

Preacher is relentless in his wooing her. So I make him do the right thing.
    Ej93Y4a.jpg
    DpvK3lm.jpg
    6G3nqVZ.jpg
    s90ewSQ.jpg

Miriam invites Octavio over, and he is thinking about marriage again.
    Octavio seems pleasant enough to Preacher.
    Miriam whispers "I've found someone special, Preacher" and He says "I have as well, Miriam." It seems odd, but they seem glad for each other.
    Church comes and tries to hint to Preacher that She would like to move in!
    QPNdNOz.jpg
    ZafRtSD.jpg
    LCwro2U.jpg

Oj1oQsg.jpg
    y34SsBm.jpg
    VmKJzc5.jpg
    tkdc8tZ.jpg

I make a different bedroom for Miriam, she and Octavio woo and she konks out😁 I make her wake up because he was standing there like he wanted to say something. Octavio pours out his heart about love and marriage. Now, these two are commitment phobic, so this is a Big Deal!!! It doesn't matter to me if it is really fast, the time seems right! I have him move in so I can see his wishes :) What can I say? I love seeing love even if it is evil sims who are in love!
    zrpstaU.jpg
    s408uGP.jpg
    PWD8uxO.jpg
    Lc1sH9f.jpg
    93VLo31.jpg
    VuBoZ7x.jpg
    xbUQdsy.jpg
    Zq59UIf.jpg
    GoZaOBn.jpg
    6IZPPqA.jpg
    GxQLriH.jpg
    g52eZj2.jpg

Mr & Mrs Octavio Aponte.
    AaXH4el.jpg

Poor little Church! I found her rocking in the rocking chair. Preacher never got the option to invite her to stay over again, or to move in! (because he can't go for 2 minutes without kissing her! lol) Preacher was already asleep in the Fairy House. Church was just rocking away in the rocker, she didn't want to go home! :'(
    So Watcher obliged ;) She now wishes to be a cop!πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
    8WFI6FU.jpg

• Options
    @DivaDoodle

Yay, you are back, I missed reading your updates!

Aww Alfie is a nice guy, Alfred seems to look up to him which is
    good.
    Miriam and that guy did not wait long to get engaged haha, well they both seem to
    fit well together.
    Alfred is so happy to talk to joy, the both of them are so cute.
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : good to see you are back!!! IΒ΄ve read that you had a surgery and you didnΒ΄t know how you would feel after it, I so hope you are allright and that you arenΒ΄t seriously ill!!!!!!! I just wish you all the best of the world, because you are such a beautiful person my friend! <3
    Unfortunately I couldnΒ΄t respond earlier, I was ill myself again, itΒ΄s getting better a bit so I would fastly comment on your updates, who knows when it gets worse again.. (getting old and having a bad body s...cks!)

LOL, I just canΒ΄t stop laughing about the preacherΒ΄s wings.... they look so unfortunate, they fit him perfectly!
    Over the river, Alfie was at once aware of what had just transpired in the Alchemy Shoppe! He was very attuned to this special teen, Alfred! When his senses had detected that Alfred was again being abused by having his Core Being disrespected by Preacher, He sent out a powerful force of love, compassion, encouragement & strength to the saddened, defeated teen. All the Fae in the land felt Alfie's power at once, and quickly joined in to assist.
    Aww, Alfie! You made me shed a tear! You are such a good fairy and man! <3 (ok, the Watcher makes you to such a good man, but you are still sweet!)
    "Stay strong, son! Know who you are! Relish in that, and Feel Us! We All are here for you!"
    Hach, nothing to say here, I just can feel the love Alfred gets from his real dad!
    hehehe,
    Alfred saw what he had made, And it was good!
    you are a brave girl to take THIS quote...!!!

:D:D Miriam is a bit unlucky when it comes to fire, hm???
    At least her ex had the chance to get to know the firefighter with the big boobs.... and he took his chance!
    I donΒ΄t know what Church Lady sees in The Preacher but they hit it from the start, right? I can imagine what HE thinks when looking at her...
    Hah, like every oldish, old-fashioned priest. Always 🐸🐸🐸🐸 the young sheep of his fold. He isn´t a exception with his conceited attitude. Preachers often are bigots but don´t live as they preach.... (I hope I didn´t hurt anyone´s feelings, but I am no fan of being preached by lying and parochial old, often child-loving, fat preachers who are not one bit of religiously people... :s )
    Oho, Miriam excuses herself? And canΒ΄t see PreacherΒ΄s wings? Or does she ignore them like she ignored her son all the time???
    Awww, when I see the pictures I can see that Alfred soooo wants to have at least some relationship with his parents but they ALWAYS ignore him! He is always far away from them, that makes me so sad for him! He is such a sweet boy, I canΒ΄t understand that they havenΒ΄t realized that after all this years, they donΒ΄t deserve him AT ALL!!!!
    Finally his parents divorce, but is it such a good idea to make them still live together????

Aww, Alfred still wants some love from his parents and even thinks of his mother as a lost soul! He is soooo sweet!!!!
    Good that Alfie told him to come over before school so he didnΒ΄t have to stay and feel responsible for his parents! They should feel responsible for him and care for him, not the other way round! I canΒ΄t understand how Alfred could be still so friendly when he had to live so long with them!

YESSS! FINALLY Alfred can live with his real family!!!!!!
    This is so good to see!!! (Can I say that I love ALfie for that decision??? <3 )
    hehehe, I have the same limited mind as Anya and Ethereal, I think that The Preacher is no good addition to the fairy folk because of his meanness and insularity. He doesnΒ΄t deserve to get the gift to get more powerful! He doesnΒ΄t deserve to belong to the most knowing and most beautiful folk! I think in his goodness Alfred was wrong with giving his father the power of the faries....
    But I think Alfie can put The Preacher in line easily when it is needed!!!!
    "There is something different about you Alfred. All Fae love to love, and trick and play, most are very clever, and indeed many are tremendously kind! But it is not often we find compassion in our kin, and certainly not as strong as yours. Yours shines out of you as if it were a beacon! Indeed I sensed it the very moment I arrived to this land, and have watched you ever since. I think it's a quality that should be encouraged and hopefully someday passed down through your genes."
    Gosh, what kind and gentle words! Alfie you are sooooo, hach, I have no words!
    Joy tries to suppress her gasps of happiness and giggles, hearing her father's words!
    Of course she just heared what she wanted to hear!!!!! Joy, forget it, you donΒ΄t get your wish of being a teen mother!!!! (hopefully!)

Hm, I think Miriam and Octavio are very nice to each other and I really hope that they will manage to stay together.... Only their evil plan worries me...
    But I think that Alfie, Max and Aiden ( ;) ) are watching them and they canΒ΄t hurt anyone, hopefully...

I just canΒ΄t understand what Church sees in The Preacher.... What does he have that this young girl fell in love with him instantly??? I JUST CAN`T!!!
    You really should report your headaches to your doctor, itΒ΄s not normal that you still have them!!!!
    Take good care of you, the world needs you! Well, at least I do!
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you dear one!πŸ’• :) I missed you too and reading your and everyones stories and also missed playing to see what would happen next!

Yes Alfie and Alfred have a strong bond that is to grow even stronger as time goes on! Alfred does look up to Alfie, He knows he can count on him!

hahaha I know it was SO fast for Miriam and Octavio, but it seemed right for them, so I was just being in the moment watching them. I felt like thatπŸ’– is what it was leading to, watching their thought bubbles! I am amazed that the evil ones can be so 'normal' when it comes to love, even though it would have been funny if during their wedding vows one of them were to rub their hands together evilly! 😁🀣LOL

Yes Alfred was thrilled to speak with Joy! He just blooms in her love! so cute! <3
  • Options

@divadoodle I'm glad to see you back and glad you are doing well enough to play and update.
    So much happened on this update. Took my puter several minutes to load all those pictures. It was worth it, seeing the romance and love going on.

Alfred is smart to get advice from Alfie. Glad he explained things because I sure missed something so now I understand too.
    So his parents not only didn't believe in supernaturals, they hated them. So sad! :cry:
    The Fae in your world are generally not compassionate people. Very sad indeed. Perhaps Alfie will lead the way to a new and glorious day with the Fae become much more loving and compassionate as a people. :heart:

It's nice to see you are still following the antics of Alfred's parents. Are you still playing them? Oh, never mind, I just saw the green plumbob over Miriam's head. I went into Moonlight Falls last weekend and downloaded some of my favorite houses for my supernatural island and their house was one I stole. :grin: My Hawk family will be moving in it.

Poor Octavio is scared of getting whacked by her umbrella. I see the fear on his face! I just love/hate that congratulatory pat!

All that romance between two evil peoples is scary!
    I would say that Preacher has been starved for romance for a long long time.
    I knew taking pictures with walls down would be so embarrassing to your sims. Poor thing caught on camera on the potty! :lol:
    I'm even more scared now...what if those two evil people reproduce! :fearful: Congrats to them anyways! :grin:
  • Options

@AlexaKry Thank you I missed you too! xox
    No I don't think I'm seriously ill, and they tell me I am healthy but need improvement!
    though the doc's actions and precautions did make me wonder! It must be the new thing to be over cautious about old decrepit big round bodies!!!πŸ˜œπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :# I thought I might have coded under general anesthesia because my whole chest and ribs were so painful I couldn't sit up, or turn my body afterwards for days without help, but the doc said nothing like that happened at all! she thinks its because being intubated and breathing for me during surgery possibly expanded my lungs much more than I usually do. Anyway I'm on the mend! πŸ‘

Guess what! They were playing Rock music in the surgery! everybody was really nice and Young! My surgeon held my hand until I was asleep, smiling at me and talking of the town we both grew up in! What a coincidence! I felt so safe and well looked after by capable smart professionals and the Anesthetist and I had a long long conversation, all the way down the hallways to the surgery, he had a quick wit and was funny too! reminded me of my long talks with my Dad so long ago! he answered all my many questions as I pried all the newest information out of him! and we had an interesting and fun conversation, about the pros and cons of the different drugs they use now compared to the olden days, it was just so fun! He was so cute with curly black hair, peaking out of his cap, handsome and had an earing and I thought he would make a good lover for some young thing, because his eyes twinkled and his hands were lovely and his lips were so nice! oh wait! he was wearing a mask! I guess I imagined that last part!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

The only thing now is the infernal headaches, and I get breathless and my hip is useless. (getting old and having a bad body s...cks!) I agree!!! I never got the headaches in my life so it is weird to me to have them! They started after my 2nd vaccine, I WILL report it, but better to have headaches and be safer from Covid! I hope you have more and more good days, I always like to hear/see what you have to say in everyones posts! you are such a sweet interesting vital awesome person in everything you think and say, my dear friend! xox I love you to bits! Thank you for caring about me!πŸ’•

ohhhh my YES! You quoted my very favorite parts! I love Alfie and he IS that awesome! I'm not writing him, just reporting facts lol!!! ;)

hahaha that quote was a toss up between that and the last line in Arther C Clark 2001!!! But I used that one because it was Alfred referring to what he had done to The Preacher! ;)

Ah The Preacher, well now that Alfred has transformed him, he has the chance to 'Walk the Talk', and do and act like he preaches! But he better hurry, because there are 3 that are not pleased he was transformed!!! >:) Yes Church Lady loves him, and I am waiting for Preacher to stop his infernal wooing and actually say or think he loves her as well!!! I might just join them together anyway to please Church! or... does someone younger and more handsome come along? Maybe I should let Church decide?!

Miriam so far hasn't noticed the Preachers wings! THIS EXACTLY!!!!---> ''Awww, when I see the pictures I can see that Alfred soooo wants to have at least some relationship with his parents but they ALWAYS ignore him! He is always far away from them, that makes me so sad for him! He is such a sweet boy, I canΒ΄t understand that they havenΒ΄t realized that after all this years, they donΒ΄t deserve him AT ALL!!!!'' they Never talk to him! If you see ANY talking it is Alfred who initiates it!

Yes Preacher & Miriam HAVE to live together because Watcher says they shall be punished!!! :#>:)

Alfred still loves and cares about his parents. Even a beaten child will still love their parents though when they grow up they might also hate them(their behavior), as well as love them.

I feel so badly that I didn't know until he was a teen, how awful it was for Alfred! No Wonder he would stay with Joy, even when I would forget to have her invite him overnight, he would choose to stay!!! I really have to be more alert to this!!!

Yes Watcher's hand was forced by seeing what's going on, and knowing what is to come! so Alfred belongs to Alfie's family now, even though it goes against my laptop's rules of no more than 8 to a family! the laptop groans and the family makes great pauses between actions, well maybe I can get better pictures from this!? lol anyway Alfred is safe and Loved! this is all that matters!

You are right that the 3 fairies don't like the decision/gift that Alfred made! Alfred wanted his Father's eyes and heart to be opened, (but what is that saying/warning don't cast pearls before swine? Alfred is too young and hopeful and inexperienced to know about this.) Alfie wanted Alfred to be able to try, so he made the others back down. It is for his love of Alfred and for Alfred's learning that Alfie allows it. (It can easily be undone, Alfie is a Master Alchemist) BUT We need to see if it will work. it worked for a moment in the Shoppe, Preacher felt One with All, let's see what he does with it! It will be a lesson to ALL!

LOL dear precious Joy! always hopeful! It is so sad she drank the poison Octavio sold her. :'(

Octavio has the worst evil Plan, he is worst than Miriam, but acts more pleasant! so, to me, he is more dangerous! Yes Aiden Knows and is on the case! No one else knows, yet!

I thought it was SOooo interesting and good that Church now has a wish to be a police woman!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€žπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘€

I don't know WHY Church loves Preacher so much?! Is it the Wings? I just don't get it! But the heart wants what the heart wants, so if sweet little Church wants the Preacher...
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : Nah, Alfie canΒ΄t be as gorgeous as Haldir, no way! ;)>:)

Although I have to admit that he is much more accessible than Haldir who sometimes isnΒ΄t as open as he must have to be!

I think that Alfie did handle AlfredΒ΄s fears and his turning point for getting adult and mature very good, the only thing is that he has to make sure that Joy isnΒ΄t in earshot when he talks about children to Alfred... :D

I think that at this toxic house full of self-righteous and evil people poor Church will be the only little light! Hopefully noone blows it out and turns her to a bitter old bag.... at least The Preacher had his fun with this big boobs young girl.... gah, I canΒ΄t imagine how his old hands grab her... :s

You are so right, sometimes even the beaten children care more for their abusive parents than other children, just because they search for some love where none gan be given, poor children and young adults!
    I so hope that Alfred can heal now at AlfieΒ΄s place and that he can even shine more lighter than he was before!!!! He is such a sweet boy, Joy can be happy to have him!
    I think Alfie was wise to let Alfred turn The Preacher, because if he forbade the turning this would have hurt AlfredΒ΄s self-conscience very much!
    So Alfie was right to let Alfred try out his solution, even if the three others were against it! I just donΒ΄t see a big change in The PreacherΒ΄s behavior, so you are right with the swines and the pearls!

So Joy DID drink the poisoned drink at the festival? I didnΒ΄t undesrtand that fully, I thought she didnΒ΄t. So no children for her at all????
    I hope somebody will stop OctavioΒ΄s evil plan than, Alfie, Max, Aiden and Dante to the rescue????
    So your day out in town was nice? With beautiful and nice men and so much care for only you? DonΒ΄t get used to it, a hospital isnΒ΄t the right place to seek for love and understanding!!! ;):p>:)
    But to be serious, itΒ΄s good to hear that you could ask your questions and that they answered them to you fully! I so hope that you will recover from all of your inconvinience, maybe it is just a muscular aching, you know, when you use muscles you didnΒ΄t even know you had anymore... I am always reminded of some of my muscles when I eventually clean my flat or such, then my body hurts for days and tells me that I should use it much more! Which leads to exessively resting on the couch...
    I so hope that it is just some muscle pain, nothing more serious! I know how bad my body can hurt when IΒ΄ve climbed up to my flat with 9 litres of lemonade in my hands and some other things in my backpack, then I breath much much harder than normal and my whole back hurts after that for a few days...
    You are right, better to have headaches than the virus, but having painful headaches can drive you crazy!!!!
    And the out of breath doesnΒ΄t sound good either, I hope youΒ΄ll report that to your doctor soon! And did your hip started to hurt after the vaccine as well? Or is that hurt only old bodys hurt?
    Please take care for yourself (and for hubby as well!!! Greetings!!!) I would miss you so much if you didnΒ΄t came here anymore!!!!! You are such a positive and loveable person, that helps me a lot when my days are dark!!!! <3
  • Options

@bekkasan Thank you! I am so glad to be back too! My laptop took a few seconds tooo, to load the pics, I should probably start doing more spoilers!

Yes i was shocked to read that Alfred's parents hated supernaturals in the wiki, I had always thought they just were 'skeptical' of them as the name of the trait says! :o They should have made that trait be named 'supernatural hater' so we could be forewarned!!! :o

Yes The Fae are Very kind and and loving of all nature (which to me means all living), some are compassionate as well, as we see in Alfie & Cherie bringing others into their households, and Fauna having the watchful eye on baby Alfred and then Pip taking over the watch at his Mother's passing. It is more than curiosity/interest as the wiki states in Pip's case, he is compassionate as well as very kind!(Even though he is still very playful and loves tricks and pranks!) We can see Pip's compassion in what happened to Alfred being transformed to fairy in a house where they hate supernaturals, that is the main reason why he thinks it is wrong to transform another being, because we never know what can happen!!!

But Anya, Ethereal and some others, possibly Branch, lack compassion. they can be so kind and loving that it may Look like compassion, but it's kindness, and lovingness, not true compassion. That is why Alfie thinks it's a good idea to have the compassion genes spread. Alfie has also seen great compassion in some of the humans and other occults and thinks it is very beneficial for the future generations of all humans and all occults.

Yes (now that Alfred is safe) I am still playing the Preacher and Miriam! I am really excited about Church and her wish I saved, to become a police woman! how perfect is that!!! She is leading the story, the clever girl!!!

Oh really?! lol I just had HAD it last night with their house and banged out all the walls so I could move the camera around better! LOL Everyone in the house is much happier now (though the house now doesn't look as cute because I'm bad at it! lol)

LOL I love the love between anyone but I do keep thinking Miriam and Octavio will all of a sudden rub their hands together wickedly in between kisses! :D It is so weird to think they are in love but they are evil, right!?!

LOL I am getting Such a kick and a laugh at how much Preacher loves loving Church! I am going to enter him into the Guinness book of world records!!!:D
    well was it 2-3 weeks ago we saw Preacher and Miriam woo in the park? so yes that probably was 'starved for love' for Preacher, now that we know how much he requires to be happy! ;) And Church is fully enthusiastic!

I know poor Church! I better move that toilet back to where it was!

No need to fear, sweet bekkasan, both evil ones also dislike children!!!
  • Options

@AlexaKry OMG πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ you are making me spit tea on the laptop you are sooo funny about Preacher and his withered hands on big boobs girlfriend!:D :s:D If you continue I Might turn him to ELDER!!! B)>:)

I haven't brought Church into CAS yet because I never thought she would stay, same with the others in this house except Alfred I made the awesome handsome sexy Cade! <3

Should I change her to a more realistic 'church lady" with a better shirt? I hate to go to CAS because my laptop hates it for some reason. (I had thought Preacher would find his Church Lady in the form of identical Miriam and even saved Miriam to the bin for that purpose, but as soon as I saw Church and her cute freckle face I fell in love with her sweetness!

NO! Church will never be bitter, she is all Good and Enthusiasm, like a ray of Light in between the clouds! A sunny cheer leader!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

We still don't know if Preacher will change!!! He very well Could! maybe when (temptation)Church goes to get a job, we will see some revelation in him! Maybe it takes time to work it's magic!

YES!!! :o:'( so far Joy is the only towns person to drink the poison, I saw that Fawn and Bebe got food instead of drink that day! Octavio must be stopped before he puts the poison in the water supply. No one but Aiden knows his evil plan, not even Miriam! Octavio is on his 'honey moon' right now, and Gail Storm, the previous police woman, is taking his place, so I don't have to monitor the festival right now to see who buys a drink!
    What???!!!:o I worked in the hospital for 30 yrs, there is all sorts of love and goings on behind the doctors doors and exam rooms!!! ;) πŸ˜œπŸ˜ŽπŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’•lol not me, but I covered for my friends, when they fell in love! <3 it was Very exciting and Verboten!!! :p

No the hip problem is I need a hip replacement but I have to lose weight before I get it, as it is more likely to cause a bone infection at the site of surgery (hip replacement), and I don't want that, it takes years to heal from that! But since covid I haven't lost any weight, because no where to go to walk!

I know Hubby even said I should stretch more wherever it was hurting to make everything stronger and more flexible, I am doing so! And I am pretty sure the out of breath is lack of movement, because when we go somewhere like to the docs, and I have to walk a distance, as much as I Hate it at the time because of the hip pain, I do feel better the next day and can breathe better.

Please don't worry! I will be fine! I get to have an injection in my hip tomorrow and can then move about more freely, so I already know there will be improvement!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

xoxox and Hubby says guten Morgen!!!

And I feel the same, I never like it At ALL and always miss you so much when you aren't around!!!
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : hehehe, IΒ΄m sooo sorry about your dirty laptop! Maybe it is time for a new one?? DidnΒ΄t IΒ΄ve already suggested that to you? Instead of going to the doctors so often (I know it can be very expensive in your country) you should save some money and invest into a decent laptop or desktop to play the game and donΒ΄t have to fear that you get Error 12 at some point! (oh oh, hopefully your save didnΒ΄t hear that!)
    ieee, donΒ΄t turn him to elder and let his hand grab on poor little Church, no no no, this is a picture I wonΒ΄t get out of my head! And this right before I have to go to bed! Argh, the nightmares! Preachers hands all over her young body and boobs.... Urgh! :D:D:D

Nah, donΒ΄t change her, the shirt is perfect for her, it isnΒ΄t sexy at all in my view, it doesnΒ΄t reveal anything. And I have the feeling that the old leecher doesnΒ΄t want a change of her clothes!
    So Church is sweet and such but in this house she have to be very sweet and very optimistic to not become an old quail....
    Her freckles are sweet, she IS very sweet, I just hope for her that she finds a much nicer man to love! (I donΒ΄t like The Preacher, have you noticed? :p )
    I donΒ΄t think Preacher will change, he is a preacher, that does say all!

Joy is poisoned, I hope Alfie can brew something for her when she attains full age... I just want to know what Octavio is aming at. Does he want to get money for the anti-poison?
    I knew it that "GreyΒ΄s Anatomy" is a documentary! I just knew it! All the series documentaries about doctors in love with their nurses! I knew it! Hah! And you were involde and covered so many illegal and verbotene love affairs, ts ts ts, you are on an all time low with me now young lady!

Oh, I am sorry for your hip problems, good for you that an injection can help a bit with the pain!
    Yeah, I know the problem of Covid weight, last year I also gained weight, but because of my health issues this year Β΄ve lost lots of weight. Not that IΒ΄m thin or such, not at all, IΒ΄m still a tall fat lady who canΒ΄t walk so good at the moment because she doesnΒ΄t feel her feet anymore and doesnΒ΄t know if she have already placed a feet on the ground before she lifts the other foot....IΒ΄m a toddler again, a bit more earlier than I have thought! :smiley:
    Oh, that infection doesnΒ΄t sound good, then it is even better to have your own, broken hip than getting this infection. :s
    So what have we both old quails to do in the next week? Walking, walking walking, to lose weight and to be more healthier! Good that nobody can see my face now, itΒ΄s full of displeasure.... :D
    he he he, tell hubby "Danke schΓΆn" and whish him "Eine gute Nacht und schΓΆne TrΓ€ume"!
    Aww, thank you so much! IΒ΄ll try to be here more often, but I canΒ΄t promise, having a broken body and a broken mind s..cks.
    IΒ΄m always missing you and bekkasan too when I canΒ΄t be on!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @AlexaKry Yes I would get a new laptop before I get another desktop, I like the mobility and to be able to take it on vacations (if we ever get to go again!) lol

hahaha No I won't turn him Elder, lol, I do like him, but He needs to find someone that he really loves, and thinks hearts about and all those nice thoughts. He doesn't think those things about Church! :( At first I was going to let Church have him because she wanted him, but now I am re-thinking! She should have someone who Loves HER!

I Already changed her clothes today! grrr! You better like it! :# LOL Now she doesn't look so booblelicious and frankly looks a lot better! :)

An Old Quail!?! hahahaha!!!! :D I love that saying! No Church won't become an old quail, I promise!

Yes I can tell you don't like the Preacher! He isn't that bad but I am upset he doesn't love her! The nerve! lol I saw some progress today in his general behavior, I will post it because I might not be able to tomorrow, I can't remember if I am supposed to lay down after the injection or not sit or what, they will tell me! But I want to post what happened Today! It was So fun and exciting to me! :smiley:

I don't really know 😎 what Octavio wants other than money and riches so it is probably that! 'give me money for the antidote!' type of thing. However he does have the dislike of children, so that is probably what gave him the idea! Which is silly because how can he possibly steal candy from a baby if there are No Babies! see? he isn't so smart! :D
    LOL Yes all those documentaries are True! except there has Never lived a girl as filthy and horrid looking and acting as Meridith. I never watched the show because I don't like her! Oh! my dear friend at work was the aunt of Kate Walsh. that was exciting!

Yes the walking is the best for health and weight I think, well I know. It makes for strong bones and everything good with not so much force on knees and everything else! I wish I could swim, but I'm too afraid of people spitting covid bugs in the water! :s

Hubby says "danke freundlich dame, Ich wΓΌnsche Ihnen das auch!"

I Know! bekkasan is the Best! always so fun and insightful! :) πŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ
    Post edited by DivaDoodle on
  • Options
    179 The Watcher Watches: Hopcraft day 3 :) Church :)

Young Church dreams of her love, but also has dreams of how dangerous it would be to have a child in this house, of evil baby dislikers! Church sure is smart! In fact she is Genius! (Watcher saw she had only 4 traits so I gave her genius, as she will need that to survive and thrive here! ;) )
    AJFfbDp.jpg
    AXohhQM.jpg

Look how smart Church is! She knows that money has been embezzled from the government!
    X7zMKfi.jpg
    That the evil ones wedding occurred!
    Ra7YZtx.jpg
    That death beckons in the poison of Octavio!!! :o ~~~ok that last one was a stretch! but fun to see and guess! ;):D
    TOVCvmh.jpg

Church wakes and decides today is the day to get a job and fulfill her wish to be a cop!! She decides on a new outfit so boys will look in her Eyes for a change! LOL ;) She uses the Preacher's car, lol she needs to get a car of her own! Hopefully soon she will earn the Patrol Car! I am SO happy she still runs everywhere! I just Love that!
    kjMi4qT.jpg
    6lO7QQH.jpg
    p4iCRhH.jpg
    nRuaEJo.jpg

She gets hired! Who is That you're thinking about Church?
    "That's my new Boss! They told me in the police station that he and his brother just got transferd here."
    OK well you better go meet them, it is always good to have a friendly relationship with your Boss!
    oQd0MEm.jpg

"hehehe Okay!" LOL silly Church!
    K22K9fy.jpg

Indeed Church's Boss, Falcon Eddy and his half brother Jake Jones (Thank You @Silverofdreams30 !!!) just moved to town, and live across the street from Church. They are both cops! They are both really happy today because Watcher made their house have better stuff in it!
    A0xWjgC.jpg
    421Gz76.jpg
    yzH1TMz.jpg
    UfRylKL.jpg
    IWLJHWK.jpg

Enthusiastic Church barges right in and follows Jake right into the bathroom to meet him! :D She is very silly! And so straight-forward she makes Jake feel a tiny bit shy!
    MaTJ7e9.jpg
    Gm4bnXN.jpg
    THc6tH6.jpg

"Guess What?! I got a promotion to desk jockey today because of my skillz!"
    "Oh congrats! That is so great to hear!" says Jake, not minding at all that Church likes to stand so close to him!
    xFRTVoS.jpg

Jake fills her in on a very important case, that has the police commissioner all in a dither! All had been reported by the super sleuth detective Aiden McGraw! So the special units are now being organized and working closely with Aiden as their lead!

"My brother is working side by side with Aiden, and I'm supposed to do special training with the new recruits to help them advance faster, so they can help out!" says Jake.
    "Oh how thrilling! What is your job?" asks Church
    "Um, I'm with the police? I'm your partner, Church, remember? I currently do a lot of undercover work."
    'Ohhhh yes, of course!" lol silly ol Church!
    cljV494.jpg
    fU7Yhv9.jpg
    q7dtLsm.jpg

Falcon Eddy makes Lunch, ohh it is Church's favorite! Maybe they will let her eat lunch here!
    Jake decides he wants to know his enthusiastic partner a bit better so he decides to interview her.
    gtxwXBs.jpg
    UY27odf.jpg
    oH2e5WA.jpg
    1nyiMOy.jpg

I have Church call to meal all of them so they can get to know one another! Jake likes painting, Church wants to arrest bad guys and her boss thinks she is cute too, the feeling is mutual!
    Church thinks both guys are dashing and exciting!
    They all like each other so well they eat in unison, totally synchronized! 😁
    3Q1HmZe.jpg
    UdK43ar.jpg
    ZL4ceKy.jpg
    3LKkXC5.jpg

I really don't know Why their bathroom is the happenin place, but when I decided to move things along and have Church ask Falcon, her Boss for a raise, to get her going in her career to take down the bad guys, She Ran to the bathroom with Falcon following LOL and He did give her the raise!
    lBzOAm4.jpg
    AQeFHBw.jpg
    jBMvzRX.jpg
    HR5inv5.jpg
    4CoxxqU.jpg
    lxxt8bZ.jpg

Church then wanted help fulfilling wishes!
    Jake tried to ignore them! LOL he is sooo cute!!!
    SBa87KA.jpg
    Zb43zsw.jpg

And some wishes she fulfilled herself! Logic!
    hDMIkjP.jpg
    VtyXJgr.jpg
    Wtw36pi.jpg
    4Vr6O1a.jpg

Church and Jake spend a lot of time together.
    Good for Partners to get along!
    They are just about best friends now.
    mM6W8T5.jpg
    K1eXxuS.jpg
    D0RLWtK.jpg

Church has been having a lot of good old fashioned fun over here with the guys!
    Good for You, Church!
    Ck0gDFc.jpg

And I probably shouldn't have done this,😎 but I had a feeling... and was curious---- I have her ask about attractiveness and She thinks Jake is a 10 out of 10. ooops!
    tnnPyBy.jpg

Suddenly It seems Jake is called for undercover work! Exciting!
    Then we (me and Church) see This!
    Something Preacher never thought about her!
    CRWlPgB.jpg
    tlquQtE.jpg
    mnHiL9U.jpg
    vVERpL4.jpg

I go over to see what the Preacher is doing. He and Miriam are making friends looks like.
    oAQq7JC.jpg
    H9ePrTd.jpg
    yB9rf3G.jpg

Miriam actually cooks without burning!
    XvFeXu4.jpg
    nIDphus.jpg
    Vf8FGEr.jpg
    WcJx8S4.jpg

After Miriam and Octavio woo, Miriam comes upstairs to give Preacher what they both had given Alfred, all his life. Preacher learns a valuable lesson today!
    YuQVgv4.jpg
    FnQbE2D.jpg
    fd3Im7K.jpg
    7HwenXJ.jpg

But it doesn't end in a fight this time! :o πŸ€žπŸ‘ Preacher finds some mutual ground with Miriam! And she doesn't even mind when he talks of conspiracies'!
    cTeZL8a.jpg
    empNHv4.jpg

"No Miriam, even though we are almost in the green now, I still prefer you to Not start anymore fires!"
    cwTTnu7.jpg

Preacher still doesn't want anything further romantic with Church, you know, on the permanent side. I send him over to chat with her, because now She has something new available to say to Him.
    "Hi Preacher, I am attracted to my cop partner, Jake."
    YDtVEgE.jpg
    WrT7mDh.jpg

Now they are best friends, (with MC) I'm letting Church decide. We will see which guy wins her over with love.πŸ’–
    Apparently Preacher is reading what I write because Now he has a wish to write her a love letter. I lock it in.

Preacher! wish for something you can do all by yourself and show us a heart if you do indeed love her. Like Jake has done. Because right now it is Jake 1 and Preacher 0 on the Watcher's love-o-meter!

Preacher talks about favorite TV shows.
    XW6O1ky.jpg
    4sb5qzx.jpg
    OPVJkcJ.jpg

Then Church decides to play more chess, so I send Preacher home.

Jake comes home from his undercover work and heads immediately to Church.
    "oh hey Church, I hope you weren't bored here while Falcon was snoring away!"
    "no, not in the least! I got a lot accomplished!"
    QQCeNAs.jpg
    Qpp3qxj.jpg
    dmeuXnX.jpg

"you sure are cute with your freckles!"
    Nmu4DnU.jpg
    eSoO3Eq.jpg

How did your work go, did you arrest them?"
    "Yes this one wasn't too difficult, they will be judged tomorrow!"
    mMvALUK.jpg
    mC05qOO.jpg
    Ag4c90R.jpg

They stare at each other, all swooney like!πŸ’•
    Cq5UsIK.jpg
    Iy2hFTi.jpg
    9lEghbQ.jpg
    uF9uEFf.jpg
    AI3YwMG.jpg

Jake is a smooth operator! ;)
    And Church likes that! And Likes Him!
    bw3nifC.jpg
    krNO2zM.jpg
    QWGwFpv.jpg

She runs away and changes before Jake knows what happens!
    "Oh, I know what happening Watcher."
    hERlkC6.jpg

Ah! Church just wanted a close up view of This! Wowza!
    mBV2okY.jpg

lol Church stands up! ''Wait a second! I'm not used to a young Adonis!"
    "Come back Church, I'm really nice. really!''
    T742GkG.jpg

Convinced, and unable to take her eyes off Jake, Church comes back to bed.
    hwnM5kL.jpg
    bbEo4Ug.jpg
    Qv9uyxl.jpg

"Oh I guess he Is really nice! Sweet and tender and Nice!"
    3v506yB.jpg
    8LpoWcA.jpg
    3brKxzx.jpg

Church decides to sleep over with this nice handsome man, her partner, Jake!
    tZWMJf2.jpg

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

He looks great in your game !, Falcon Eddy is so cute too ( which hair does he use?)
    I can understand she got hearts with someone else other than preacher ( they always do lol).
    Great update.
  • Options

@DivaDoodle I enjoyed your update! Interesting interpretations of the dream bubbles. Could she not be dreaming of her own wedding?
    She looks lovely in her new outfit.

New guys in the neighborhood! They are both very handsome. You are trying to stir up some drama again! :grin: I thought you had a couple of sims in the police field. Or did you move them out to another job? Your sims job hop so much I can't keep track. :lol: I kinda figured one of those would be her boss.
    Not even a day on the job and she got a raise. Lucky sim!
    Well of course he is 10/10, @silverofdreams30 made him. :heart:
    lol, yeah, he will never be noticed in that undercover outfit! :grin: I do love the heart.

Glad to see he didn't like Miriam talking bad about fairies! No fight, bummer! :grin:
    That is one strange household.
    He doesn't have any romantic traits so I expect him to be a little slow. Unless you changed them again. :grin: It's gonna take more than a romantic letter even though she apparently enjoyed the woohoo day and night with him. I definitely like the younger guys for her but nice you are giving her a choice. lol...I know what choice I would make!

hehe, she knows what she wants. yep, wowza he is!
    Loading your update was instant this morning! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top