Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kooky,Spooky,Ooky Fun - Winners Gifted!

Comments

• Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    ciane wrote: »
    Awesome poem @Teanias - I loved it. It was not too long for me. And the bingo game will be the final week of October closer to Halloween. We'll try to plan a good time for everyone to be on. I found some fun bingo cards for it! We only have one trick or treat "game" each week and this starting week, I chose for our game to be writing tricky poems. :smile:

Hey hon, you are welcome to use all my cards (21) if you like, even have a spreadsheet of all to keep track of all the cards. I also have a special site I use to call the numbers. Just let me know and I can send all the img codes and links needed.
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Thanks @TnT_Terry. I found some halloween specific bingo cards with pictures instead of numbers. I thought they'd be fun to use.

@AlphaFen - That is one scary lot! I do believe it is kooky, spooky, and oh so ooky! Great job!
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    The toy graveyard is creepy, awesome job! @AlphaFen I'm going to have to download this!
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    I have an experiment I'm going to try on the Imaginary Friend of one of my current household's children. I'll let you know if it's a success, and possibly post some pictures as well. Wish me luck!!

~MaS83

P.S. @AlphaFen The graveyard is awesome! Can't wait to use it in-game.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Amazing job @AlphaFen looks so awesome!!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Loving the poems and new creations :)
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    I've decorated a lot >:) It's not very sophisticated but I had fun so thanks again to the hosts for this <3 Hopefully it's Ooky, spooky and just a little bit kooky :warning: Or possibly just kooky :#

No CC, CAP or Spawners but I have used some debug items and MOO if that's ok? :)

The Mausoleum Maze
    When Ol' Man Jenkins passed away in mysterious circumstances in his will they found he'd left a 30x20 area, complete with maze, to the town to show his love for the citizens. The locals were quite excited, that is till they saw their first glimpse of the mausoleum at the grand unveiling. Turns out Ol' Man Jenkins wasn't very fond of the locals…..but he was very fond of the dark arts, cow plants and frightening small children….

To see more you will have to enter the maze! >:) If you dare! :scream:

Wow that story with it :open_mouth: I... I don't dare to go in there :neutral:
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Ciane I am sorry that it's taken me so long to get this uploaded but when I tried to load sims, it wouldn't let me and told me to reinstall the game and so I spend yesterday doing that. I am sure that I have done this wrong but it was really fun and I hope that you like it. :)

1.jpg

Some would say that Cleo Simtra was a little kooky, others would find that she was rather spooky but everyone would agree that Cleo was most certainly ooky. Cleo spend most of her time walking around her tomb at a very slow rate but on the rare occasion you would find her slowly walking towards to the Pyramid of Giza or sleeping in one of the many sarcophagus' that was buried deep within her tomb. As an ancient Egyptian mummy, Cleo Simtra had never heard of the demonic creatures that was given the strange name that is 'Imaginary Friend' nor had she heard of Spooky day but as Cleo was rudely awakened from her royal slumber on that frightful, she would soon discover the creepy dolls that had mysteriously spawned within her tomb. As Cleo climbed out of her sarcophagus she groaned in hopes that whatever had rudely broken into her tomb would flee in fear but as she looked around her tomb, Cleo discovered that her tomb was infested with demonic little creatures.

2.jpg

Slowly Cleo closed the sarcophagus door behind her and attempted to scare off the creepy little dolls that lay askew around her golden lit tomb. However, this proved to be futile for the mummy and no matter how many time Cleo tried to groan to scare the dolls away, they just stared back at her and this made Cleo feel rather scared. So, within hours of being known as the most kooky, spooky, ooky creature in the whole of Egypt, she was now broken down into nothing but a crying pile of bandages that laid upon the stone floor.

3.jpg

As Cleo laid curled up upon the stone floor, her sobs began to subside as she realised that this was no way for a terrifying mummy to behave. Wiping her damp cheek bandages dry, Cleo hatched a plan within her mind to get rid of those creepy dolls that was surrounding her. Cleo decided that she would stuff as many kooky, spooky, ooky dolls into the three sarcophagus' and as she did so she hoped that they would all be condemned to spend the rest of their creepy existence in the deathly pits of the underworld.

4.jpg

Sadly, this plan only managed to get rid off a few of the creepy dolls, feeling the sudden urge of frustration, Cleo groaned. The demonic dolls seemed to mock her as they watched her silently from the floor, their little lights flickered in joy or so she assumed. Thus causing Cleo to once more let out another groan but as she did so, another brilliant idea came to mind and all she would need was the spit fire that
    that had been shoved into the corner of the room.

5.jpg

It took many hours to drag the spit fire into the middle of the tomb but once in place, Cleo got to work in sending the creepy dolls into the fiery pits of dystopia, one by one the dolls turned to ash and Cleo couldn't help but feel ecstatic that her plan had finally began to work and it was only a matter of hours until she would be finally rid of the creepy things and only then would she be able to reclaim her title as
    the most kooky, spooky, ooky creature in all of Egypt.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    This was a picture of the house, but I have decided to make some changes and so there is a new post for it.
    Post edited by LadyEmillye on
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    Wow so many Cool entries Love the Spooky Creative flow going on here!!
    @AlphaFen GREAT lot!!!
    @Shannen awesome story!! @ADWilson ( Addy) I loved your Poem too!!
    In fact everyone is doing a FANTASIC job!!
    My very own Spooky Town will have a lot of new additions!! <3:smiley:
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    +1 +1 for two thumbs up :trollface:

I'm all thumbs these days so 10 Thumbs up for everyone!!
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    So many great entries, don't know where to start; going backwards then I am ...

@HBSIMSTER Are you looking for more Spooky stuff for your town? I don't have any, just wondering. :)

@LadyEmillye, the neglected dustbin, the stained glass windows, the fence ... where's that fence from? Marvellous. :smiley:

@Shannen agree that Cleo is the greatest creature in all of Egypt! ;) Also, the most exhausted, now! Love the pictures, guess you invited the IFs to a marshmallow roasting, and they were the mallows? >:)

@AlphaFen that lot is indeed awesome, as is the back story. Middle picture is my favourite. Is that in Midnight Hollow? B)

@ChallengeGreatlyAccepted, asked in your 'extra pictures' thread, but in case I miss that; did you use CC to make your family? :#

I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options

@LadyEmillye, the neglected dustbin, the stained glass windows, the fence ... where's that fence from? Marvellous. :smiley:

Thank you! It's definitely coming together. The fence . .I can't remember as it is a recolor, but when I go back in game I will find out for you :)
  • Options

@HBSIMSTER Are you looking for more Spooky stuff for your town? I don't have any, just wondering. :)

@Shannen agree that Cleo is the greatest creature in all of Egypt! ;) Also, the most exhausted, now! Love the pictures, guess you invited the IFs to a marshmallow roasting, and they were the mallows? >:)

@AlphaFen that lot is indeed awesome, as is the back story. Middle picture is my favourite. Is that in Midnight Hollow? B)

@ChallengeGreatlyAccepted, asked in your 'extra pictures' thread, but in case I miss that; did you use CC to make your family? :#

Answered that on the other thread for ya!

Also, @Everybody you are all doing oh so great! Your guys' kooky ooky and spooky entries are spot on!
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited October 2015
    Awesome work on Cleo Simtra @Shannen ! Love it!

And terrific house @LadyEmillye great work!!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @HBSIMSTER Thankyou :)

@mothersuperior2 Cleo would be very happy to know that you think that about her. Sadly no, they just turned up in her tomb and she toasted the little pests. :)

@AMofOz Thankyou :)

• Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    @Shannen they're like a much creepier roach infestation! You dealt with them appropriately, when the pests are that invasive and that large the only cure is fire!
  • Options
    That's quite a build @LadyEmillye. It definitely looks kooky, spooky, ooky to me.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

I'm always looking for more Spooky Stuff, I love Halloween to the point of exhaustion!! LOL I've Been Decorating My RL house For Halloween since the 2nd week in September, so you can imagine what I like to Build & Play In my SIMS Games. :)
    Here is a pattern I made of one of my displays from a Halloween Past!! :)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7785178
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited October 2015
    Wow everyone's entries are looking awesome! :smiley:

I've finished my song. It's a play on the Little Mix song 'Black Magic'. It's about putting a spell on someone, so it made me think of when you give an imaginary friend doll a potion. Here it is...

The postman in the town knocking on my door
    Wanna know what it is in this package on the floor

Are you lonely with no one by your side
    Feel no one loves you
    They just don't have time
    Here's the answer
    Come on and open it
    See what it is inside

Full of stuffing
    But it's not sweet
    Two creepy eyes
    Just to help it see
    It's been waiting
    Now you've got it
    You should run while you still have time

Get your doll on it's knees
    And repeat after me, say

Take a sip of my secret potion
    It'll make you visible
    For a spell that can't be broken
    One potion should be enough
    Toy, you belong to me
    I got the recipe
    And it's called Imaginary Friend Metamorphium

Take a sip of my secret potion
    One taste and you'll be real
    It's a spell that can't be broken
    Now you can stop sitting watching me overnight
    Toy, you belong to me
    I got the recipe
    And it's called Imaginary Friend Metamorphium
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    I love reading all the cool poems and seeing the great families and builds. I figure that the If's are made out of the bare scary tree, because I couldn't burn that up either. Have a great day and don't forget to SMILE!!!

Grim Smiley
    t98028.gif

Ghost Smiley
    t98045.gif

Vampire Smiley
    t98002.gif

Wolfman Smiley
    t98039.gif

Zombie Smiley
    t98033.gif

Mummy Smiley
    t98026.gif
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited October 2015
    @Shannen How truly horrifying lovely it is to see dear Cleo again :kissing_heart: Only she could be so inventively cruel :fearful:

@snowdove58 Love those smileys not sure what's scarier the Grim reaper or the vampire giving me the eye :#

@Ceea I love your avatar, I love your sig picture and I love your Spooky lot <3

Thank you to everyone for the comments on the maze! :blush: Made me so happy :love:@mothersuperior2 I actually built it in Riverview then realised acres of rolling pastures wasn't very creepy :p so at the last minute moved it to Midnight Hollow >:)

All credit to the maze must go to the five billion fog machines and the years of bitter resentment of Ol' Man Jenkins o:)
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • Options
    Wolfman smilie is my fav! Awesome finds @snowdove58!

And wow! Great poem @tiger_lily5! I love it!

I love all the awesome creativity here!