Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farmhouse interior decorating Contest 5150 SP in prizes CLOSED! WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Comments

• Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited May 2013
    Jenngnome wrote:
    LOL Trust me, i feel the same way XD

The weird thing was about my problem wasnt cc, this is going to sound very strange and ive no idea how this could even happen, but it was the description of another house on the exchange that was causing the corrupt file.

When i saw the corrupt file in custard, there was the file number, it was a .package file and it had this long description. I posted it on general discussion to see if anyone knew what it might be. I could search and find the file in my game, but i could not delete it.
    Here is my post http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/678683.page#10804714

Someone had the sense to google it and found the link to a house on the exchange that had the description that was causing my problem. Now an item attaching itself to my build I could understand, but a whole other lot??? no way.

When i build I save twice with different file names, and thank goodness i did because the other build (my second upload) did not have this file attached. I can only imagine it was the process of uploading to the exchange that caused this very weird glitch. We know the exchange can have its problems, and Scrapper seems to have been through some with it too, but how it attaches one file to another in the upload, well goodness knows.

• Options
    7aquaman77aquaman7 Posts: 250 Member
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for the delay and keeping everyone in suspense... I am back from running errands. First off, those that did NOT place, do not feel bad as EVERY ONE OF YOU did a fantastic job and it was a close race to be sure. Those that did not place will need to give specific items they want ErinAwesome101 to give for 50 SP. The rest of the consolation prizes will be from me so check the new prize board (I will be updating after I update the winners board) for that amount :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    New prize amounts are posted along with the winners. please post your prize preferences so that I may start dispensing the gifts... Oh darn... Forgot part of the prizes... Have to update again...
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited May 2013
    7aquaman7 wrote:
    Sorry for the delay and keeping everyone in suspense... I am back from running errands. First off, those that did NOT place, do not feel bad as EVERY ONE OF YOU did a fantastic job and it was a close race to be sure. Those that did not place will need to give specific items they want ErinAwesome101 to give for 50 SP. The rest of the consolation prizes will be from me so check the new prize board (I will be updating after I update the winners board) for that amount :)

Congrats to Litabelaqua, scrapper42, & tanubanue!

For my 50 SP, I'll take Fission Reaction Reflection Mirror please. :mrgreen:
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Congrats to Litabelaqua, scrapper42, & tanubanue!

For my 50 SP, I'll take Fission Reaction Reflection Mirror please. :mrgreen: [/quote]

What about the other 200?
  • Options
    JenngnomeJenngnome Posts: 668 Member
    edited May 2013
    Congratulations To Lita, Scrapper and Tanu ^.^ Heck, congrats to everyone. I loved looking at your images and possibly may steal of few of your styles or creative ability for my own future builds >.> -mwahahaha- (like i said, everyone had something 'new' or 'imaginative' to offer ^.^)

For my 50sp: err.. nothing? Forfeiting my prize. I got a free farmhouse out of the deal that is fully decorated to my liking >.> XD

Also: Don't bother rec'ing my studio XD I don't really post things in there for that, which is why it's pretty barren anyway XD Everything I do is for fun, and really, most of the things in there posted where so friends of my IRL friends could get it, not really for 'complete public exposure' XD

Once again, congratulations to everyone ^.^ I hope everyone had as much fun as I did and has a wonderful day =)) TY for hosting Aquadude ^.^
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited May 2013
    Congratulations to all the winners!

I loved all of your entries, and will use some of them in my game soon.

I would like some surprise items from my WL please :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jenngnome wrote:
    Congratulations To Lita, Scrapper and Tanu ^.^ Heck, congrats to everyone. I loved looking at your images and possibly may steal of few of your styles or creative ability for my own future builds >.> -mwahahaha- (like i said, everyone had something 'new' or 'imaginative' to offer ^.^)

For my 50sp: err.. nothing? Forfeiting my prize. I got a free farmhouse out of the deal that is fully decorated to my liking >.> XD

Also: Don't bother rec'ing my studio XD I don't really post things in there for that, which is why it's pretty barren anyway XD Everything I do is for fun, and really, most of the things in there posted where so friends of my IRL friends could get it, not really for 'complete public exposure' XD

Once again, congratulations to everyone ^.^ I hope everyone had as much fun as I did and has a wonderful day =)) TY for hosting Aquadude ^.^

You can't even think of someone deserving to give your prize to?
  • Options
    edited May 2013

My part is sent
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    7aquaman7 wrote:

-shrug-
    http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/my1helopilot

Go buy Helo sometihng Nice and pretty XD <3
  • Options
    ErinAwesome101ErinAwesome101 Posts: 676 Member
    edited May 2013

gifted :D
  • Options
    ErinAwesome101ErinAwesome101 Posts: 676 Member
    edited May 2013
    Jenngnome wrote:
    7aquaman7 wrote:

-shrug-

gifted :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jenngnome wrote:
    7aquaman7 wrote:

-shrug-

Gladly done :) Deserving indeed :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    oh wow!!!! Thank you 7aquaman7 and the judges. Im totally blown away that you chose mine for winner! I dont know what to say lol. Thank you!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ill come back with what I would like for prize :)
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited May 2013

7aquaman7 wrote:
    Jenngnome wrote:

ikr?!
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited May 2013
    Congrats to all the winners! You all should be proud you did a fabulous job! :mrgreen: I enjoyed being a part of this contest!

264263xcitefun-congratulations-copy_zpscece7658.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ok, could I have the 5th avenue fashion set at 1350, its in my wishlist
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=litabelaqua

I would like the balance of 150 to buy something for Rosemow as she is just the sweetest lovliest person who always finds something wonderful to say about everyones creations. The forum would be a sadder place without her. Unfortunately she does not have a wishlist! Im sure she will check back here for the results so maybe she could post what she would like for 150 simpoints.

Thank you 7aquaman7, it was a wonderful fun contest!
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank you so much for choosing my lot as a winner :D I want to thank Aqua for having this contest. It was a lot of fun! Also thank you to his fellow judges Mrs. Aqua, Helo, and Candygurl. A special thank you to Erin for sponsoring.

Congratulations to litabelaqua and Scrapper :mrgreen:

If I understand it right I got 500 simpoints for third place and I would like you to gift 100 simpoints each to those who did not place ~
    Snowdove
    Fyrediamond
    Jenngnome
    SALTPASTILLEN
    and sunsetsorbet
    Please! Thanks again! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tanubanue wrote:
    Thank you so much for choosing my lot as a winner :D I want to thank Aqua for having this contest. It was a lot of fun! Also thank you to his fellow judges Mrs. Aqua, Helo, and Candygurl. A special thank you to Erin for sponsoring.

Congratulations to litabelaqua and Scrapper :mrgreen:

If I understand it right I got 500 simpoints for third place and I would like you to gift 100 simpoints each to those who did not place ~
    Snowdove
    Fyrediamond
    Jenngnome
    SALTPASTILLEN
    and sunsetsorbet
    Please! Thanks again! :D

You have another 250 points to go... I increased third place to 750. I increased ALL the prizes. You really should keep up hehe
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    LOL -BIG ADULT WORD HERE- Tanu XD

I was totally going to say "Can i regift Tanu's 100 to This wishlist?" and post yours, but it's empty XD Two can play this game ya know XD

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Jenngnome wrote:
    LOL -BIG ADULT WORD HERE- Tanu XD

I was totally going to say "Can i regift Tanu's 100 to This wishlist?" and post yours, but it's empty XD Two can play this game ya know XD

Tanu, like me, owns the store
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ok, could I have the 5th avenue fashion set at 1350, its in my wishlist
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=litabelaqua

I would like the balance of 150 to buy something for Rosemow as she is just the sweetest lovliest person who always finds something wonderful to say about everyones creations. The forum would be a sadder place without her. Unfortunately she does not have a wishlist! Im sure she will check back here for the results so maybe she could post what she would like for 150 simpoints.

Thank you 7aquaman7, it was a wonderful fun contest!

Although I agree wholeheartedly about rosemow and wish I could comply, she has no wishlist. I gifted the 5th ave set. What would you like done with the rest?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well then, can i regift Tanu's 100 to Stafuny?

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Stafuny

(if you're wondering 'why? You have a full wishlist', the answer is: I'd rather give back to those who gifted me or have helped me along the way. Heck, honestly? most of the things in my build i never bought myself, someone else did. So, in a way, it's like Paying back those who actually helped me make the build whether they knew it or not.)

edit: totally butchered that BBCode)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jenngnome wrote:
    Well then, can i regift Tanu's 100 to Stafuny?

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Stafuny

(if you're wondering 'why? You have a full wishlist', the answer is: I'd rather give back to those who gifted me or have helped me along the way. Heck, honestly? most of the things in my build i never bought myself, someone else did. So, in a way, it's like Paying back those who actually helped me make the build whether they knew it or not.)

edit: totally butchered that BBCode)

Have to take that up with Tanu... It is her prize to do with as SHE sees fit
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2013
    Lol Jenn :lol:

Another 250 huh? You are quite generous my friend.

Okay since Rose has no wishlist could you please gift Candygurl 100 sp worth
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Candygurl84

and helo the other 150
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=my1helopilot

Thank you! (You didn't say we couldnt gift the judges lol)