Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS we want to see in 2023!!

Comments

• Options
    Clarity88Clarity88 Posts: 11 New Member
    What I would love to see in Build/Buy mode:

1. Wall-mounted microwaves
    2. More instruments (especially a harp!)

As far as packs go, I’d be much more excited about refreshing old packs than debuting new ones. Get to Work and Outdoor Retreat need some attention, and the Wedding Stories ceremonies still don’t work right. It would also be great if Get Together club activities could be updated to include more things from other packs (such as dog training and horse riding).
  • Options
    Vee720Vee720 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love cars and a school bus like in sims 2 where you get picked up instead of just disappearing at the end of the lot, maybe tractors for the cottage living and horse ranch worlds.
    Also another empty world to build in.
    Being able to build flats/apartments would be amazing and another city type world.
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited August 2023
    These are minor, but I'd love these things:
    - The return of rubber duckies from The Sims 3 and the happy moodlet it gave our sims!

- Despite me being pleased with Growing Together/Parenthood/My Wedding Stories adding Generations features alongside new features, the return of wedding anniversaries and job anniversaries would make me superbly happy. It was such a nice touch in The Sims 3. And would've been a nice addition to the Seasons EP.

β–Όadd/followβ–Ό
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    β–²still waiting on sims 4 generationsβ–²
    β–Άowner of the store since 9/21/2017β—€
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: Β»
    - The return of rubber duckies from The Sims 3 and the happy moodlet it gave our sims!

Would be nice if we could have different models for the rubber duckies.

71IQNKHeT8L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

71tATM7xXcL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

• Options
    SimsBabySimsBaby Posts: 2 New Member
    BRING BACK ZODIAC SIGNS FROM SIMS 2
  • Options
    SimsBabySimsBaby Posts: 2 New Member
    Make a β€˜Get Fit’ expansion pack that has a community of people who love to exercise and take care of their bodies inside and out. They’ll have jogging groups, more workout classes at the gym, more interactive sports, athletic career is interactive, more healthy food, make more smoothies at home, healthy snacks, be able to gauge body fat and muscle in game, fitness goals, more workout equipment like dumbbells and barbells, more athletic body types, stretching routine, personal trainer career, hire a personal trainer, gymnastics/ Olympian career, Pilates, add flexibility skill, make money showing off your flexibility skills on the street or host shows, add a hydration need to emphasize the importance or drinking water, water bottles, water jugs, hydration helps energy, smart watch, jogging/ running skill, track team as a extracurricular activity for teens, running track location to practice skill, nature trails to practice skill, marathons, bodybuilding, competitions, can also add some delightful no so healthy foods as a challenge, and a trait for people who prefer not to workout but I think we already have that. I love the sims, just thought of this idea and couldn’t let it slip my mind. I’m a cc creator @ Xilt Sims, check me out.
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: Β»

Would be nice if we could have different models for the rubber duckies.

71IQNKHeT8L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

71tATM7xXcL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

I agree! That'd be cute.
    β–Όadd/followβ–Ό
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    β–²still waiting on sims 4 generationsβ–²
    β–Άowner of the store since 9/21/2017β—€
  • Options
    tha_queen_of_chaostha_queen_of_chaos Posts: 9 New Member
    I just want something real simple, that would totally elevate build mode.

I want the columns that have stone in them to be part of a set. So have matching wallpaper, stair and foundation paints. It's annoying when building some houses that you have columns, but the foundation and little stone parts of your house don't match.
  • Options
    tha_queen_of_chaostha_queen_of_chaos Posts: 9 New Member
    While I'm at it, matching floor(paint) to match sidewalks in the world. There are plenty of lots that make it seem like the sidewalk should continue (Chateau Peak in Del Sol for instance) and you just can't.
  • Options
    lylalyralylalyra Posts: 4 New Member
    Toga Party Kit or Stuff Pack: various styles of togas in different swatches ages toddler - elder, tshirt that says I heart Rome or Zeus is my boyfriend, gladiator sandles (ankle height and knee height), ancient Rome and Greece inspired hairstyles, some other kind of sandal, ancient military boot, slippers and flats, coin earrings and necklace, tunics, cloaks, some kind of silk robe, rope belt, leather belt, pins, lightning earrings, probably some cool traits or prferences that could be inlcluded too!
  • Options
    lylalyralylalyra Posts: 4 New Member
    Hotels
    Apartments (and the ability to create your own apartment as a lot type)
    More worlds with more global representation (Morocco, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, Kenya, Madagascar, Peru, Argentina, the Caribbean islands, Vietnam, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore....these would all be SO AWESOME)
  • Options
    CaffeinatedSimsCaffeinatedSims Posts: 9 New Member
    It would be neat if your sims could drive in cars.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,236 Member
    edited August 2023
  • Options
    PikamochzoPikamochzo Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love to see:

Modular stalls and coops - I would love to be able to build custom stalls and coops for the animals. I don't say that current ingame ones are bad, but sometimes they don't really match with the house I'm building or I would like to keep the coop/stall in the same building as home. Some perches, nests, feeding troughs and cages would be nice!

Geese, ducks, turkeys, quails, guinea fowl and (maybe) peafowl as actual animals (instead of decorations) - all these birds might add some more variety to the poultry keeping in the sims. Each of them would yield eggs, but also geese and ducks would give fluff while turkeys and peafowls would yield decorational feathers. Ducks and geese would have to be feed with peas and lettuce instead of wheat.

Breedable cows and llamas - I would love so much to see baby llamas.

Growable and millable wheat/rye/barley/oats/corn/amaranthus - I would be more than happy to grow my own poultry food and to be able to mill my own flour!

Growable cotton, flax and sizal - a plant counterpart of wool!

Ability to make prepare your own pasta - it's literally just flour and eggs!
  • Options
    cheatcode90cheatcode90 Posts: 2 New Member
    I kinda want superheroes and villains to be in an expansion pack, wouldn't it be cool to have powers and a new live career as a hero or villain.
    You could have a city as the map with an HQ for the heroes and one for the villains, also I really would like to use laser vision to play with my cat in game.
    Ways you could get a sim with powers would be if a pod lands in your yard with a baby with powers in the pod, you could also get a good enough skill to use a new item to make tools and stuff like that to become a super sim without powers, you could also make a super sim in CAS mode as an occult sim.
    The way you get powers is if a super sim is born in your household or if a baby lands in your yard it automatically picks powers for it but if you make one in CAS you could choose 5 powers your sim could have and you could use stuff like workout equipment, swimming, etc to figure out which powers you have. If you make your own tools instead of powers you still have 5 power slots but they are gadgets instead of powers.
    The city would have 4 neighborhoods, with the hero and villain HQs on opposite ends of the map.
    Also this pack would have cars, not for any reasons except for the sims 4 somehow not having cars still.

Thanks for reading this and if you have and suggestions then feel free to tell me.
  • Options
    hannahwhannahw Posts: 1 New Member
    they need to add pillows that can be added separately to chairs, sofas and beds!!
  • Options
    DanielGalaxy92DanielGalaxy92 Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2023
    Select more objects with pipette tool for copy
    multiple move tool, move more objects at the same time with move tool

Ea app:
    No forced input for sign in. Can Kopy text in sign in.
  • Options
    I hope that the two schools of the university can have on-campus competitions, such as playing football, and supporting cheerleading teams. In addition, the members who win the championship will be more popular on campus.
  • Options
    MejraTheaMejraThea Posts: 16 Member
    The thing I want the most is the ability to have more than one outfit slot for every outfit category. To have three party outfits, three formal outfits, three everyday outfits etc. I spend a lot of time on the clothing and would love to have more options in this way.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    The thing I want the most is the ability to have more than one outfit slot for every outfit category. To have three party outfits, three formal outfits, three everyday outfits etc. I spend a lot of time on the clothing and would love to have more options in this way.

We actually have five outfit slots. At the very top above the outfit category selector, there's a little arrow and a plus sign, if you click on it, you can add upto five outfits in each category.
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    I'm waiting for wearable backpacks since DU (2019) and i thought it'd come with HSY but it didn't, and when i saw the baby carrier in Growing Together i really got hyped but after the update for functional but not wearable backpack i'm really concerned if we'll ever get one, the same goes for vitiligo.
  • Options
    Smplcty0921Smplcty0921 Posts: 116 Member
    Would like deep sea diving (like Sims 3) to come back. And Houseboats. Also, to be able to swim underwater in swimming pools so Sims can look through pool windows to the people standing outside. I love to add windows to my pools so I can watch my fish like an aquarium (in-game ones are too small for outside). Having my mermaid family live inside a pool (beds and furniture, even with "moveobjects" on) and to be able to interact with Sims outside the pool would be fun! If there are cheat modes (not mods) that allow any of this, please let me know what they are?