Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positive Thoughts Discussion: My Wedding Stories

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    I feel like I'll be Oprah to my Sims saying, "You get a wedding! And you get a wedding!" :joy:

😂😂😂😂lmbo
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I was just thinking how impressed I am with the packs lately. This is now two for two (I'm not counting kits) where the theme is something I have had zero interest in adding into/expanding in my game, and yet there appears to be enough *other* stuff added (world, b/b, cas, incidentals) that I'm still ultimately interested in the pack, and willing to do it at full price.

I agree I really think packs are becoming more in depth. I had no interest in farming but ended up with the cottage pack lol.
    For someone not totally interested in weddings I find this pack really impressive 😁
    I still think there a chance crushes or attraction could be shown in the livestream too.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I'm really excited to learn more about the new World, Tartosa. Sounds like culturally it is going to be Italian, or maybe Croatian? Thrilled to read we're going to have new residential lots, and sounds like multiple neighbourhoods!

I never considered Croatia because I didn't know what it looked like. I just Googled for pictures and you may be right.

m4b836.jpg

zagreb_GettyImages-467440096.jpg

Plitvice-Lakes-National-Park-GettyImages-175998663.jpg

krka_GettyImages-673154495.jpg

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 never heard of this place but wow!!
  • Options
    jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    DEFINITELY Croatia inspired now that I've seen those pictures. So lovely!! I do hope this means there's room for other Southern and Eastern Europe inspired cities in the future. I play "realistically" and cluster my worlds together. Sims can't travel out of their "zone" without taking a vacation. I'd love to link up Tartosa/Croatia with a Rome or Athens inspired spot.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member

does that mean that we can have a "flower pal" of any age?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Having more activities for children added is great. I'm wondering if Toddlers can be ring bearers and flower girls.

Currently I have four toddlers that I plan to invite to their Uncle's wedding. Meet the cousins from left to right. Brother and Sister, Tanner and Tania Traus. Twin brothers, Colin and Austin Traus. I think it would be so cute if they could be apart of the wedding in some form or another.
    Toddlers.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

I'm a rotational player, mainly supernatural player, not all my sims get married, but for those who choose a Wedding Party I have dedicated hours to built wedding venues, to throw bach parties and the reception and make it work. I always have fun. Yes, I love my sims weddings. I feel this pack will enhanced my weddings.

I love that there is an aisle, slow dancing, new cakes, cute features for kids... and a new residential beach world!

I have not bought any pack for a year, but I think this pack is a guaranteed purchase for me. It is nice to want new stuff for my sims again.

I have some concerns, but they will be clarified in the following days.

o:)
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    “Sim X and Sim Y sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, second comes marriage then comes a freed baby in a golden carriage!”
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I hope flower pals can also be pets.
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Having more activities for children added is great. I'm wondering if Toddlers can be ring bearers and flower girls.

Currently I have four toddlers that I plan to invite to their Uncle's wedding. Meet the cousins from left to right. Brother and Sister, Tanner and Tania Traus. Twin brothers, Colin and Austin Traus. I think it would be so cute if they could be apart of the wedding in some form or another.
    Toddlers.jpg

I’m wondering the same thing-I’m lucky that this pack is coming out while I’m playing one of my University groups, which always wrap up with all of their weddings. One of the future brides has a toddler nephew and niece that would make an adorable flower pal and ring bearer couple. Another has 10 child cousins, 9 of them girls, so she’s got quite the choice ahead of her.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    “Sim X and Sim Y sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, second comes marriage then comes a freed baby in a golden carriage!”

Lol Honestly I was thinking how perfect a baby update would be for this pack lol. Most people after marriage are going to want babies as the next step.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

But will they be engaged (so that Simmers can play with their wedding story) or already married? :P

I wonder who the other premades will be.

Married, and Elders.

Married and young adults.

Married, and Elders, confirmed by Ninja.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    We know there are wedding veils. Yet, I'm hoping a wedding tiara was added.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    LuvMySimz wrote: »
    favriel wrote: »
    hewD3Xu.png

A new ring for the first time since 2014, truly anything is possible y'all

I hope we also finally get Bella's ring in this pack too or as part of an update.

4bdd1t5etvhq.jpg

Yeah and giganic tew as most of EA's rings. "Downsize" on my ToDo list lol

Lol, it is big, but some of my nobles and socialites like that in my game.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member

OMG they are holding the tea cups correctly!!!! My royal Sims finally get to have proper tea parties and afternoon tea.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Now would be the perfect time to allow us the option to create non-married couples in CAS i.e. boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance. That way people can get to the wedding gameplay that bit quicker if they want to without using cheats or mods.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Do you guys think sims will get wedding invites in the mail? That would be so cute.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Now would be the perfect time to allow us the option to create non-married couples in CAS i.e. boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance. That way people can get to the wedding gameplay that bit quicker if they want to without using cheats or mods.

That would be wonderful. 👀
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I love everything I have seen about this pack so far. My daughter is an avid Sims 2 player and is getting married this year. I took a pic of the cake with the cow plant topping and sent it to her, telling her that she should have it for her wedding! She laughed and said would love it, but her fiance will never go for it....he isn't a fan. LOL
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I hope it plays out well for everyone who buys it, but I hope it isn't too broken.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Slow dancing and a new world <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RitaMaryRitaMary Posts: 51 Member
    It says "flower pal" not "flower girl" so can male children Sims also become flower pals?
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    edited February 2022
    RitaMary wrote: »
    It says "flower pal" not "flower girl" so can male children Sims also become flower pals?

It looks like you can make adults your flower pals so I don't see why children couldn't.

Happy simming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top