Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    It's awesome how I try out the Tiny Living Starter Home just for my Sim to get crushed by the Murphy Bed on her first night living there.

lhYUK03.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited June 2021
    Random lady beind very drunk dazed in the bar in Sulani. She's clearly had enough Kava. :D
    mJAAY8T.png
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »

11-Gone.jpg

"Where did Willow go?" I ask...

Oh NO!

maybe she feel asleep in there good pics @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Fairy_Happy Oh no! That's exactly why I've never allowed them in my main sims' home - those things are far too deadly unless upgraded.
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51241052000_6efae5ea43_k.jpg
    Maggie uses the Wishing Well in the Magic Realm.
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    My Simself convincing his wife, Zoe, that they might soon need to uproot the family from Del Sol Valley and move to Henford-on-Bagley lol
    jevKnLZ.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Getting ready for the new EP with mods. :blush:

uNzQ9Rh.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    A randomly generated Sulani townie I liked a lot. His name is Derumk Iosua. I only edited his clothes - I like his features, hair and facial hair exactly as they are.

ijjieYN.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    My Teen Global Superstar is not only filling the larger stadiums with Sims, he's drawn the attention of the Movie Industry. Probably due to his neighbor, Judith Ward, and his Agent. Here he is being filmed for his latest bit part, in a major movie. Lights, Camera and — ACTION.

FS1sP6w.png

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    11.06.21_14-46-08jcjcf.jpg

Body is 4 characters too short.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2021
    @Fairy_Happy I actually snorted. Yeah, maybe frustrating but also pretty darn hilarious.

Harper throws her daughter's voodoo doll into fire for science. Even though it doesn't take a genius to guess what happens.
    (But I'm a still a newbie to TS4 so I need to try every option. Excuse me.)
    8EgWSFp.jpg
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @Thrior I actually just noticed the option to do that for the first time yesterday! I was too scared to try it lol, but I definitely will at some point
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    My Simself convincing his wife, Zoe, that they might soon need to uproot the family from Del Sol Valley and move to Henford-on-Bagley lol
    jevKnLZ.png

I have to say what came to my mind was she was trying to convince him to have another baby. LOL Love the three Tots on the couch with the one sidled over snoozing. So cute.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    jevKnLZ.png

I have to say what came to my mind was she was trying to convince him to have another baby. LOL Love the three Tots on the couch with the one sidled over snoozing. So cute.

These are the best kind of compromises: "Ok, honey. We can move to a farm, there will certainly be more room for our next baby there!"
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    @Thrior I actually just noticed the option to do that for the first time yesterday! I was too scared to try it lol, but I definitely will at some point
    Haha :D. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending of your viewpoint) it just set her fire for a little bit and nothing more. I'm now wondering if it could cause death if the targeted sim's needs were low enough. I doubt that though but hmm.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Did a little cheating and got myself a scarecrow baby :)

cfEaC2F.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Ly9tCMh.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited June 2021

:flushed: It does look that way, doesn’t it? Lol no more! TS4 toddlers are really cute but I think three is the max I could handle for this family!
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    These are the best kind of compromises: "Ok, honey. We can move to a farm, there will certainly be more room for our next baby there!"

“Yeah! I just know you’d love the countryside—what baby?”
    Post edited by orenjiAi on
  • Options
    Ly9tCMh.png

Those black sparkly snakeskin pants are AWESOME!
  • Options
    Celie came back to her childhood home from university to check on her two younger half siblings. Their mother is well-intentioned, but busy with her career and motherhood was never her strongest suit. Celie will probably take her siblings to live with her when she graduates. She is stargazing with her brother Anthony here.

yWH3oWp.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    @GirafHuntr , those are bottoms of the locked sparkling suit from GF :D ones what Izzy Fabulous uses at his formal or party (pink version), also Thorne Bailey uses that suit at party wear (golden version) :D

My sim unlocked them as teen when she topped the Drama Club :) The upper part does not look fine with most females, but bottoms do :)

I have posted this before, so under spoiler, here is Izzy wearing that top and bottom :)
    pg9VzYA.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Did a little cheating and got myself a scarecrow baby :)

cfEaC2F.png

where did you get the cute outfit @permanentrose
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited June 2021
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,124 Member
    edited June 2021
    Marcus Flood is one of my favorite Sims. He owns a successful string of gentleman's clubs, and he is all business--he has no time for games. In a moment, I will show you what he's all about by taking you inside of one of his clubs (without nudity, of course)

EDIT; Well, this is embarrasing. Because the mod I use was outdated, poor Marcus lost all of his businesses. This is a flaw of the mod--once you update, it will not remember any of your Sim's businesses, and you have to start from scratch

41HST6E.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,124 Member
    Tommy Turbin and his girlfriend Sarah Adams are both dance machines, and to them, club = life. Looking in the background, I see Jack has showed up--let's see if you can spot him :smile:

RvmJC3W.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top