Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    To be honest, I like the talking toilet gag just as much as I do the bee box gag. It gets them, every single time

m8zlspv.png
    Today is Simone's first day at the hospital....you can see her in the upper right playing video games while the patients are starting to pile up in the lobby....

CMzUMgG.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,911 Member
    cH7J7bV.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    I had to take a far-away shot to get all of the action in, so I'll set up the shot. To the right, you can see all of the offices are full of patients....to the bottom you can see the long line, trying to get in....and in the upper left corner, you can see our girl Simone eating a BLT. She hasn't even talked to a patient yet, and some of them have been waiting for over 5 hours....

aNzJCkj.png
    .....and now she's sleeping on the job as the patients continue to line up in the lobby, waiting to be seen....

7oIgf3J.png
    She decided to get more comfy, and take a nap on the couch in the lobby, right in front of the patients she's supposed to be seeing

mQW6kGr.png
    She made it through her work day, and arrives home. In 8 hours at the hospital, she 1) played video games 2) slept 3) ate a BLT. The numbers of patients seen? 0.

EPORcuD.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    Disinfecting between clients. Can't be too careful.

6ytai37.png
    Disinfecting between clients. Can't be too careful.

*snipped the pic*
    Sofia Bjergsen is one in my current save, she is never happy with the result of her cleaning, she does it again :p Better safe than sorry, right :D

FHSHU1V.png
    She may be good Sim In Black, but she is not good at playing the violin.

• mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    My sim enjoying a Coquito after successfully completing his second successful home decorator project.

Ahhhh Time to relax
    06-05-21-7-43-58-PM.png

Coquitos are the best! I envy him! 😄
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @hanuel Are all the photos of this wedding going to be on your blog??? I want to see them, it looks like it's going to be gorgeous :)

@permanentrose Thank you! They'll go up eventually :cold_sweat:. I've had several people ask about my blog (I didn't realize people actually visited it. I thought it was just for me. :)), so I will put more effort into it. BUT the wedding was incredibly low-key, because I try to match events to my sims' personalities and I also tire of having the same milestone events multiple times in the same generation. I may do a follow-up reception or party, though.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Leah and Salim going on a hike
    wLj0vLM.png
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    06-06-21-9-38-36-AM.png

Sims: Rhonda Surrey, Her Husband Jack Henning, and their Daughter Mary Anne Surrey-Henning

Rhonda cooked Franks and Beans for dinner on one of her detached stovetops and then she called Jack and Mary Anne over to eat. This was the dinner before Rhonda's 2nd gig as an interior decorator.
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51231974374_fbc57f8a5b_k.jpg
    Renee lets toddler Titus play in the pool on the last day of summer.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I counted six bears lurking at the bar in Sulani tonight :D
    iPAIKvk.png
    VfL4ukq.png

• HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    This random cat has such buggy-looking eyes. Also, it has chosen to become one with the food bowl.

PIx846l.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Patina and Knox visiting the Festival of Light.

Sad1CXc.png
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    e8jN72H.png

Story time!
    I have a Sim living in a shack on the beach in Sulani working through the Interior Designer career. I have a story in mind for her, and a lover all lined up for her.
    Then this guy has the nerve to walk by while she's out in her garden, and she just zipped off after him before I could stop her. He threw a total wrench into my works, as they ended up falling in love. I intended for her to fall for a human that I'd made for her, but instead she fell for an alien. Note that I did not edit his appearance in the least, just one of his traits.
    Now her shack on the beach is a house, and she lives with Leon (pictured in his human disguise.) Even though he continuously will get upset about the patio furniture, which is pretty funny to me. They are now expecting twins. Because who am I to deny true love? :P
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    Doesn't everybody play Ping-Pong with their dress shoes on?

ad7AVG0.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    I want to share the greatest sim wedding I've ever had. All but one sister sat down and watched. The photographer stayed where I left him and got some great shots for the happy couple. The groom wore flippers as a nod to the bride's heritage as a mermaid. The father of the bride (also a merman) wore the only suit he owns, a wet suit.

Nxg5lD0.png?1
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Summer Holiday was having relations with Bjorn Bjergsen a married man. Travis was not happy about it, sadly they lost their friendship over it. He kept giving her a stink eye after the big arguments they kept having.
    qgDmTE7.png
  • L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    I had been planning for Verosika and Vlad to have a "Vampire Masquerade" photoshoot in the chalet gardens in Windenburg, but several factors conspired against me, so I ended up having to send them home. Why they couldn't move out of the bathroom for this selfie is beyond me, but hey, who am I to judge?
    axSsALH.png
    27O2haN.png
    Fishy: "Should I, or should I not?"

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    haneul wrote: »
    @hanuel Are all the photos of this wedding going to be on your blog??? I want to see them, it looks like it's going to be gorgeous :)

@permanentrose Thank you! They'll go up eventually :cold_sweat:. I've had several people ask about my blog (I didn't realize people actually visited it. I thought it was just for me. :)), so I will put more effort into it. BUT the wedding was incredibly low-key, because I try to match events to my sims' personalities and I also tire of having the same milestone events multiple times in the same generation. I may do a follow-up reception or party, though.

@permanentrose Your comment did inspire me to host a party/reception the next day for the newlyweds. The mother of the bride prepared a bunch of food and the event actually turned out quite well (I never trust NPC caterers). She didn't prepare everything but there were 12 dishes available, including 2 wedding cakes. It was fun to see a bunch of my sims gather and autonomously interact with one another. Sometimes parties annoy me, but since I made it a non-goaled event, it was low effort and entertaining.

pM3x2ak.jpg

I hope I'll get around to posting about it in other threads/my blog eventually.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top