Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Modified Dethy Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited December 2020
    Vote Count:
    Broncos (1)- Dekay
    Dekay (1)- Luv
    Bella (1)- Icey

Day 1 ends in about 20 1/2 hours.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think Luv might be town cuz I don't think they would be that bold to vote me after saying they got a scum result on me. And also, we know townie PR's like to investigate me always. 😂

So maybe I could either be sane/naive/confused/determined if my reading of Luv is right.

I wanted to investigate you tbh, you’re right, but I thought someone else would do it anyways so I went w Mouse.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    It's too early for me to tell if DeKay or Icey are mafia, but these votes on me don't feel right. Like obviously I don't want to be eliminated, I think it's way too early to be seriously voting. I thought Icey was joking and DeKay might be too, but y'all for real? Some people haven't even spoken yet

You told Luv that their result on me being mafia could possibly be right. If you're town, you would know that's not true. From what I'm seeing, you're kinda manipulating Luv to think, "ah yes, it's 50/50. Your result could be right but also could be wrong," but you've played with me long enough to know how I am like as town.

My goal was for Luv to see that sometimes your results can be right, but it's more likely that they're not. I guess I didn't make that clear. I don't think you're mafia but I also want Luv to be able to think for themselves and learn the game, I don't want to flat out tell them that they're wrong. I'd be willing to place a vote that I don't feel so hot about to keep you from being eliminated if it comes down to it at the end of the day, but I really don't think it will. I can't speak for everyone, but the vibe I'm getting is most believe you're town.

Then, maybe you can do a better job now to convince Luv that I'm town? And also convince me you're town? I'm still not buying it.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Luv got DeKay as mafia
    Mouse got Icey as mafia
    Coffee got Mouse as mafia

DeKay got Luv as town
    Song got Broncos as town
    Broncos got Bella as town
    Icey got DeKay as town
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Does anyone wanna volunteer to write down our results in a table form so it's easier for reference? 😂

And it seems like a lot of us got town result so far which could mean something fishy is going on.

3/4 4/5 results so far are town, so we might have an insane cop in the mix who got one of the Mafia

Broncos investigated Bella (town)
    Song investigated Broncos (town)
    Luv investigated DeKay (Mafia)
    Iceman investigated DeKay (town)
    DeKay investigated Luv (town)

Or one of us who got town is a liar.

But not me teehee
    xSongx wrote: »
    Does anyone wanna volunteer to write down our results in a table form so it's easier for reference? 😂

And it seems like a lot of us got town result so far which could mean something fishy is going on.

3/4 4/5 results so far are town, so we might have an insane cop in the mix who got one of the Mafia

Broncos investigated Bella (town)
    Song investigated Broncos (town)
    Luv investigated DeKay (Mafia)
    Iceman investigated DeKay (town)
    DeKay investigated Luv (town)

Or one of us who got town is a liar.

Maybe both. But let's hear from the other 3 players

Yep I’m here now teehee
  • Options
    I wish I can just fast forward to future days and put together the results we get over time cuz it's like trying to solve a puzzle. 😂 It's fun.

That’s why I love mafia lololol
  • Options
    I'm going to wait until the other 3 have posted to decide who I think is lying, but it's definitely fishy that only one person has gotten a mafia result. Luv could be the paranoid cop and everyone else get townie results but I think it's unlikely.

Well hopefully my mafia result shed a little light on our little count predicament teehee
  • Options
    It's too early for me to tell if DeKay or Icey are mafia, but these votes on me don't feel right. Like obviously I don't want to be eliminated, I think it's way too early to be seriously voting. I thought Icey was joking and DeKay might be too, but y'all for real? Some people haven't even spoken yet

You told Luv that their result on me being mafia could possibly be right. If you're town, you would know that's not true. From what I'm seeing, you're kinda manipulating Luv to think, "ah yes, it's 50/50. Your result could be right but also could be wrong," but you've played with me long enough to know how I am like as town.

My goal was for Luv to see that sometimes your results can be right, but it's more likely that they're not. I guess I didn't make that clear. I don't think you're mafia but I also want Luv to be able to think for themselves and learn the game, I don't want to flat out tell them that they're wrong. I'd be willing to place a vote that I don't feel so hot about to keep you from being eliminated if it comes down to it at the end of the day, but I really don't think it will. I can't speak for everyone, but the vibe I'm getting is most believe you're town.

Then, maybe you can do a better job now to convince Luv that I'm town? And also convince me you're town? I'm still not buying it.

When Luv comes back on I'll try. They didn't change when Icey defended you, so I'm not sure what difference I'll make. But I will try.

I went with Bella because I figured most would investigate DeKay since she's always a popular target, and a lot of people say she's an easy read, so I thought that I might be able to narrow my cop flavor down based on people's reads of her. It doesn't help me any until she posts, but I'm hoping it helps.

• Options
    I figure if my cop is getting accurate info, then mafia is gonna kill me tonight anyway as I would be the biggest threat with accurate info.

I am wondering if icey and dekay are mafia buddies. icey is taking dekay's side hmm...

You’re right, telling results is a risk in case they’re accurate. Unfortunately this isn’t the type of setup where someone can easily pretend not to be an investigator.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,650 Member
    Bella is the only player we haven't heard from right?
  • Options
    Okay, here's the sheet:

m9gq022.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, here's the sheet:

[...]

I just leave out the sane/insane/determined out until we see someone die and can confirm those better.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also, I don't think the lazy cop is in the game. It's been changed to a determined cop who will get a correct info each time and won't be action blocked by the mafia.

Yeah I don’t think there is a lazy cop anymore because if there was and there were only six cops (me being one of them) and we haven’t had a delayed answer yet, one of us would defo be lying already. Not saying no one’s lying still, but that would’ve been a bright red flag for sure.
  • Options
    Why isn't it possible somebody could be sane or determined DeKay?
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Broncos was the first one to say what they got so I don’t think they are mafia. Song and Ice maybe also. This isn’t as reliable on them tho.

I think the mafia is going to say results they got to blend in, and probably wouldn't be reluctant to share. I think everyone's said their results in one of their first posts, so that doesn't tell us anything. I think we'll start to notice inconsistencies in the cop results and be able to narrow it down some. We have to eliminate someone every day, but the game just started so we've got plenty of time

How much time exactly?
  • Options
    I need to write these roles down on paper so I can keep straight who does what lol. :'(

Me too but I don’t have any on hand 😱
  • Options

It's possible but then I would have to color all the boxes green and that wouldn't be too helpful.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Also, I don't think the lazy cop is in the game. It's been changed to a determined cop who will get a correct info each time and won't be action blocked by the mafia.

Yeah I don’t think there is a lazy cop anymore because if there was and there were only six cops (me being one of them) and we haven’t had a delayed answer yet, one of us would defo be lying already. Not saying no one’s lying still, but that would’ve been a bright red flag for sure.

I made the same mistake Coffee. Take another look at the roles on pg 1. Rose took out the lazy cop and made the role a determined cop who can't be role blocked.
  • Options

It's possible but then I would have to color all the boxes green and that wouldn't be too helpful.

For now, I'm basically just coloring who cannot be paranoid/naive 100% guaranteed, due to the result they got.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Broncos was the first one to say what they got so I don’t think they are mafia. Song and Ice maybe also. This isn’t as reliable on them tho.

I think the mafia is going to say results they got to blend in, and probably wouldn't be reluctant to share. I think everyone's said their results in one of their first posts, so that doesn't tell us anything. I think we'll start to notice inconsistencies in the cop results and be able to narrow it down some. We have to eliminate someone every day, but the game just started so we've got plenty of time

How much time exactly?

Days are 24 hours, so about 20.5 hours left

• Options

For now, I'm basically just coloring who cannot be paranoid/naive 100% guaranteed, due to the result they got.

Well, of course also not 100% guaranteed cuz they can be the mafia and lying, but I think you get what I mean.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Ok. I misunderstood your sheet. I thought the green boxes were possible roles, but your saying they are roles that have been ruled out.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Just to be 100% clear. We do not have a Lazy Cop. I changed it to a determined cop for reasons stated previously.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, I don't think Night 0 Dethy investigations can tell us much, and it seems we have to eliminate each day, so we'll have to rely on our instincts for today.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Ok. I misunderstood your sheet. I thought the green boxes were possible roles, but your saying they are roles that have been ruled out.

No, you're right, the colored boxes are the possible ones but I am not coloring the insane/sane/determined ones first until we see a confirmed alignment when someone dies and if a cop has investigated that person, then I can color in the respective columns.
    x3vZicL.gif