The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Modified Dethy Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Is it just me or I'm slightly getting riled up by Luv's result on me and how they're like so sure they're right...? I mean, I feel like they're town but they need to stop with this kinda mentality and just focusing on me.

I don't know what to tell you Luv, other than, maybe you shouldn't elim me today cuz there's like high chance mafia is gonna kill me at night. We probably shouldn't waste a day elim on me when I will die at night eventually.

And also, in my very first mafia game, I was an insane cop but I didn't know I was, and I investigated both mafia in the first two nights and got both town results and thought I was so bad at catching mafia; you really shouldn't be too sure on your result and keep on targeting me today only. We should put together everyone's result and try to see who's giving a fake result instead.

You think we should No Elim today? We have even numbers, so if we eliminate today, we'll get MeLo at some point.

No, I think we should elim whoever we think is lying or whoever is not helping much. And I'm neither one of those.

Imma wait for Bella's and Coffee's results before making up my mind then

What do you think of Song not caring about my vote? XD

IDK. I haven't played with Song that much and I don't remember a game when she was scum

Saying that "your vote on D1 doesn't amount to much" is kind of odd though. People tend to follow your lead when you're sure that you're right :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,730 Member
    Ya, I could be wrong, BUT if I am right and DeKay IS mafia I would have to be sane, determined, or confused. 2 of 3 of those roles is very dangerous for the mafia. I would really be kicking myself if I had you pegged, changed my vote, and then got killed by the mafia on N1 anyway.

And like Broncos says, we HAVE to vote somebody out anyway or Rose is gonna do a random kill. Right now with the lack of info that we have, anybody is possibly mafia. The only tie breaker that I have is the results of my investigation. So I'm gonna go with that to see if it is accurate unless somebody comes up with some really compelling evidence to convince me to change my vote.

Mafia isn't gonna kill you at night for getting a mafia result on me. LOL. Don't worry.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Is it just me or I'm slightly getting riled up by Luv's result on me and how they're like so sure they're right...? I mean, I feel like they're town but they need to stop with this kinda mentality and just focusing on me.

I don't know what to tell you Luv, other than, maybe you shouldn't elim me today cuz there's like high chance mafia is gonna kill me at night. We probably shouldn't waste a day elim on me when I will die at night eventually.

And also, in my very first mafia game, I was an insane cop but I didn't know I was, and I investigated both mafia in the first two nights and got both town results and thought I was so bad at catching mafia; you really shouldn't be too sure on your result and keep on targeting me today only. We should put together everyone's result and try to see who's giving a fake result instead.

You think we should No Elim today? We have even numbers, so if we eliminate today, we'll get MeLo at some point.

I thought the rules said we have to eliminate every day?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I figure if my cop is getting accurate info, then mafia is gonna kill me tonight anyway as I would be the biggest threat with accurate info.

I am wondering if icey and dekay are mafia buddies. icey is taking dekay's side hmm...

It's possible that your results could be correct. It's also incredibly possible they could be wrong too. Results don't start to mean that much until it's been a couple of days, we've gotten several reports, and can start to piece together which player is which type of cop :)

Broncos, your comment here, is it directed to Luv only, or do you mean like in general?

It was directed at Luv, since they haven't played Dethy or other cop sanity games

• Options
    Can someone convince Luv to change their vote...? I can't deal with this. You really wanna kill me, one of the best town players, just to see what your result is gonna mean... plus it also won't confirm if you are paranoid or insane or confused. You really wanna kill me for that? I can't even.

Maybe I should turn it around and vote you cuz I'm wondering what my sanity could be too. 🤷‍♀️
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I figure if my cop is getting accurate info, then mafia is gonna kill me tonight anyway as I would be the biggest threat with accurate info.

I am wondering if icey and dekay are mafia buddies. icey is taking dekay's side hmm...

It's possible that your results could be correct. It's also incredibly possible they could be wrong too. Results don't start to mean that much until it's been a couple of days, we've gotten several reports, and can start to piece together which player is which type of cop :)

Broncos, your comment here, is it directed to Luv only, or do you mean like in general?

It was directed at Luv, since they haven't played Dethy or other cop sanity games

Oh okay, cool.

Vote: Broncos
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I thought the rules said we have to eliminate every day?

Oh, I didn't check lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Can someone convince Luv to change their vote...? I can't deal with this. You really wanna kill me, one of the best town players, just to see what your result is gonna mean... plus it also won't confirm if you are paranoid or insane or confused. You really wanna kill me for that? I can't even.

Maybe I should turn it around and vote you cuz I'm wondering what my sanity could be too. 🤷‍♀️

It's one vote, relax. We have like 24 hours to figure this out

• Options

No, I think we should elim whoever we think is lying or whoever is not helping much. And I'm neither one of those.

Imma wait for Bella's and Coffee's results before making up my mind then

What do you think of Song not caring about my vote? XD

IDK. I haven't played with Song that much and I don't remember a game when she was scum

Saying that "your vote on D1 doesn't amount to much" is kind of odd though. People tend to follow your lead when you're sure that you're right :D

Yeah, it does sound odd but I feel like she said it before to me. I think it's cuz last time, I tend to always vote Song first (like when she was still new to mafia) but then I would feel bad or catch someone else and then change my vote. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    None of us can make Luv change their vote, but I really don't think we should elim DeKay day 1. I'm not going to vote until closer to the deadline, but it might not be a bad idea to elim someone who's less helpful. In a game like this where we'll be telling the results of our night actions every day, we need to hear from everyone. I'd much rather vote for someone I think could be the mafia but I'll have to wait to see what happens.

• Options
    It's too early for me to tell if DeKay or Icey are mafia, but these votes on me don't feel right. Like obviously I don't want to be eliminated, I think it's way too early to be seriously voting. I thought Icey was joking and DeKay might be too, but y'all for real? Some people haven't even spoken yet

• Options
    We still haven't heard from Bella and Coffee. I want to finish out my chart before making too many conclusions. I'm sure at least one mafia has given their "results" and I'm inclined to think they'd say they got town results than mafia. We've gotten far more players that got townie results (myself included) and since they know who the townies are, I feel like they'd say they got townie results. It makes sense in my head, maybe not on screen :D

• Options
    Vote: Bella

• Options

It's one vote, relax. We have like 24 hours to figure this out

Can't relax. I get annoyed when I'm first to be voted on Day 1. XD And especially for Luv's reason like that. It's a ridiculous reason. All the townies on here are some sort of cop, why is Luv's result so important? How about our results on other people? Do they not matter?

Also, there have been a few times whenever I get killed on Day 1, it's always from a mafia's hand and now I'm starting to wonder if Luv is mafia, or is town helping the mafia. :joy:

Like, I'm trying to think of a reason why it's more beneficial to kill me today other than the fact, you and Luv both investigated me and so you both could try to figure out your sanities a bit but like eliminating me from the game just for that is just not worth it to me. Maybe if more people investigate me on the next night and then if you wanna kill me on Day 2, I'm fine with that. But killing me on Day 1? Nah, man.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    It's too early for me to tell if DeKay or Icey are mafia, but these votes on me don't feel right. Like obviously I don't want to be eliminated, I think it's way too early to be seriously voting. I thought Icey was joking and DeKay might be too, but y'all for real? Some people haven't even spoken yet

You told Luv that their result on me being mafia could possibly be right. If you're town, you would know that's not true. From what I'm seeing, you're kinda manipulating Luv to think, "ah yes, it's 50/50. Your result could be right but also could be wrong," but you've played with me long enough to know how I am like as town.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I can't see Luv as mafia trying to get rid of DeKay day 1 via elim. Or anyone for that matter. It's a super bold move and if DeKay flips town I think it makes her voters look scummy. Like the time Keyen convinced us to elim DeKay day one when he was scum. We should have seen through that. I'm chalking it up to a newbie thing. We're only 3 hours in and have plenty of time to discuss.

• Options

Icey might be joking, but not me.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Does anyone wanna volunteer to write down our results in a table form so it's easier for reference? 😂

And it seems like a lot of us got town result so far which could mean something fishy is going on.

Well I chose to investigate Mouse and got a mafia result. So unless I’m insane, paranoid, or confused, there’s that.

(Sorry it took me a while to log on. I got caught up with watching TV.)

I’m reading back now 😉
  • Options
    We still haven't heard from Bella and Coffee. I want to finish out my chart before making too many conclusions. I'm sure at least one mafia has given their "results" and I'm inclined to think they'd say they got town results than mafia. We've gotten far more players that got townie results (myself included) and since they know who the townies are, I feel like they'd say they got townie results. It makes sense in my head, maybe not on screen :D

They can also say they investigated their own mafia buddy and say they got mafia or a townie result depending on that sanity they choose to pretend to be, so we can't know for sure.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I think that's 3 Mafia results vs. 4 town results so far?

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Vote: Broncos

DIE SCUM

??? I’ll choose to see this as a goof
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,653 Member
    I thought it was 2. Who else got mafia results besides me and coffee?
  • Options
    Hold on, ya'll, I'm still putting together the excel sheet. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

You told Luv that their result on me being mafia could possibly be right. If you're town, you would know that's not true. From what I'm seeing, you're kinda manipulating Luv to think, "ah yes, it's 50/50. Your result could be right but also could be wrong," but you've played with me long enough to know how I am like as town.

My goal was for Luv to see that sometimes your results can be right, but it's more likely that they're not. I guess I didn't make that clear. I don't think you're mafia but I also want Luv to be able to think for themselves and learn the game, I don't want to flat out tell them that they're wrong. I'd be willing to place a vote that I don't feel so hot about to keep you from being eliminated if it comes down to it at the end of the day, but I really don't think it will. I can't speak for everyone, but the vibe I'm getting is most believe you're town.

• Options
    I thought it was 2. Who else got mafia results besides me and coffee?

Mouse got a Mafia result on me