The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Modified Dethy Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Is it just me or I'm slightly getting riled up by Luv's result on me and how they're like so sure they're right...? I mean, I feel like they're town but they need to stop with this kinda mentality and just focusing on me.

I don't know what to tell you Luv, other than, maybe you shouldn't elim me today cuz there's like high chance mafia is gonna kill me at night. We probably shouldn't waste a day elim on me when I will die at night eventually.

And also, in my very first mafia game, I was an insane cop but I didn't know I was, and I investigated both mafia in the first two nights and got both town results and thought I was so bad at catching mafia; you really shouldn't be too sure on your result and keep on targeting me today only. We should put together everyone's result and try to see who's giving a fake result instead.

You think we should No Elim today? We have even numbers, so if we eliminate today, we'll get MeLo at some point.

No, I think we should elim whoever we think is lying or whoever is not helping much. And I'm neither one of those.

Imma wait for Bella's and Coffee's results before making up my mind then

What do you think of Song not caring about my vote? XD

IDK. I haven't played with Song that much and I don't remember a game when she was scum

Saying that "your vote on D1 doesn't amount to much" is kind of odd though. People tend to follow your lead when you're sure that you're right :D

True but we all know DeKay likes to rile people up with her random first day votes for investigative purposes so Song not reacting isn’t an incriminating act to itself.
  • Options
    Ya, I could be wrong, BUT if I am right and DeKay IS mafia I would have to be sane, determined, or confused. 2 of 3 of those roles is very dangerous for the mafia. I would really be kicking myself if I had you pegged, changed my vote, and then got killed by the mafia on N1 anyway.

And like Broncos says, we HAVE to vote somebody out anyway or Rose is gonna do a random kill. Right now with the lack of info that we have, anybody is possibly mafia. The only tie breaker that I have is the results of my investigation. So I'm gonna go with that to see if it is accurate unless somebody comes up with some really compelling evidence to convince me to change my vote.

Mafia isn't gonna kill you at night for getting a mafia result on me. LOL. Don't worry.

She meant maf would kill her for outing you IF you were maf. I’m pretty sure you know that and you’re making a point but just in case 😇
  • Options
    None of us can make Luv change their vote, but I really don't think we should elim DeKay day 1. I'm not going to vote until closer to the deadline, but it might not be a bad idea to elim someone who's less helpful. In a game like this where we'll be telling the results of our night actions every day, we need to hear from everyone. I'd much rather vote for someone I think could be the mafia but I'll have to wait to see what happens.

I have no opinion on whether to elim DeKay yet or not as of yet, but I’ll keep you guys posted as I keep reading. Just know that even though I’ve popped in an hour or two later than the switch doesn’t mean I won’t make a night action and report on the results every time, because I will 🙃
  • Options
    Vote: Bella

LOL cause she isn’t helpful??
  • Options
    It's too early for me to tell if DeKay or Icey are mafia, but these votes on me don't feel right. Like obviously I don't want to be eliminated, I think it's way too early to be seriously voting. I thought Icey was joking and DeKay might be too, but y'all for real? Some people haven't even spoken yet

You told Luv that their result on me being mafia could possibly be right. If you're town, you would know that's not true. From what I'm seeing, you're kinda manipulating Luv to think, "ah yes, it's 50/50. Your result could be right but also could be wrong," but you've played with me long enough to know how I am like as town.

Soooo... you’re sus of Broncos?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,730 Member
    Ya, I could be wrong, BUT if I am right and DeKay IS mafia I would have to be sane, determined, or confused. 2 of 3 of those roles is very dangerous for the mafia. I would really be kicking myself if I had you pegged, changed my vote, and then got killed by the mafia on N1 anyway.

And like Broncos says, we HAVE to vote somebody out anyway or Rose is gonna do a random kill. Right now with the lack of info that we have, anybody is possibly mafia. The only tie breaker that I have is the results of my investigation. So I'm gonna go with that to see if it is accurate unless somebody comes up with some really compelling evidence to convince me to change my vote.

Mafia isn't gonna kill you at night for getting a mafia result on me. LOL. Don't worry.

She meant maf would kill her for outing you IF you were maf. I’m pretty sure you know that and you’re making a point but just in case 😇

Yeah, I know. But I'm just saying they're wrong. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    None of us can make Luv change their vote, but I really don't think we should elim DeKay day 1. I'm not going to vote until closer to the deadline, but it might not be a bad idea to elim someone who's less helpful. In a game like this where we'll be telling the results of our night actions every day, we need to hear from everyone. I'd much rather vote for someone I think could be the mafia but I'll have to wait to see what happens.

I have no opinion on whether to elim DeKay yet or not as of yet, but I’ll keep you guys posted as I keep reading. Just know that even though I’ve popped in an hour or two later than the switch doesn’t mean I won’t make a night action and report on the results every time, because I will 🙃

Your opinion should be 'we should not elim DeKay on Day 1 no matter what the cost.' XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Anyways, here's my suspicion list:

iGbuO4i.png

It's been a while since I made this.

I’m reading back and I’ll tell u why I’m quiet and lurking. I got a bunch Sims packs for Christmas, a Pac-Man/galaga/digdug machine, and I’ve been watching Indiana Jones. I’ve been busy.
  • Options
    Is it just me or I'm slightly getting riled up by Luv's result on me and how they're like so sure they're right...? I mean, I feel like they're town but they need to stop with this kinda mentality and just focusing on me.

I don't know what to tell you Luv, other than, maybe you shouldn't elim me today cuz there's like high chance mafia is gonna kill me at night. We probably shouldn't waste a day elim on me when I will die at night eventually.

And also, in my very first mafia game, I was an insane cop but I didn't know I was, and I investigated both mafia in the first two nights and got both town results and thought I was so bad at catching mafia; you really shouldn't be too sure on your result and keep on targeting me today only. We should put together everyone's result and try to see who's giving a fake result instead.

You think we should No Elim today? We have even numbers, so if we eliminate today, we'll get MeLo at some point.

No, I think we should elim whoever we think is lying or whoever is not helping much. And I'm neither one of those.

Imma wait for Bella's and Coffee's results before making up my mind then

What do you think of Song not caring about my vote? XD

IDK. I haven't played with Song that much and I don't remember a game when she was scum

Saying that "your vote on D1 doesn't amount to much" is kind of odd though. People tend to follow your lead when you're sure that you're right :D

True but we all know DeKay likes to rile people up with her random first day votes for investigative purposes so Song not reacting isn’t an incriminating act to itself.

Song probably hasn't been elimed before on Day 1 by me so she doesn't know what I am capable of. :P
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

iGbuO4i.png

Also if I remember correctly Song isn’t usually fazed by your EMMM votes. They always assume you’ll find someone better to vote later on. Also what’s townie about Coffee? She hasn’t said much
  • Options
    I can't see Luv as mafia trying to get rid of DeKay day 1 via elim. Or anyone for that matter. It's a super bold move and if DeKay flips town I think it makes her voters look scummy. Like the time Keyen convinced us to elim DeKay day one when he was scum. We should have seen through that. I'm chalking it up to a newbie thing. We're only 3 hours in and have plenty of time to discuss.

Ok so thoughts:
    ~you’re backtracking on rationalizing Luv’s decision a bit now that DeKay is clearly reading your rationalization as sus? No, I’m not trying to make an underlying point or anything yet, chillax, I just wanna share my observation and maybe ask for the accuracy of my thoughts here.
    ~honestly giving newbies the benefit of the doubt may be kind and wise and all that... but as an ex newbie-ish, I will say newbies can take advantage of that, as I’m sure you know.
    ~let’s say we chalk it up to newbiness- doesn’t that mean we can’t call it Why would it be sus if DeKay flips town (which again i don’t know the chances of yet) if you say it’s just newbiness, or if there’s a 50/50 chance anyways. I get that maf would want a smoothish reason to take DeKay out and that’s probably what you’re thinking, but unless they’re trying to be too obvious for it to be considered scummy, that’s either too obvious or inconsistent with the way you’ve been reading the situation.
  • Options
    Still waiting on Bella's input, but, as it stands now, Mouse, Coffee, or myself have to be the paranoid cop which always gets a mafia finding.

So what do you think of everyone so far (not looking at the results) but just by our reactions or behavior?

Everybody is still too new to me for me to be able to get any kind of read. Especially, since behavior can't be linked to anything until a player's role is revealed via kill.

Also, I got very little input from Mouse's game as nobody really participated all that much. So this is almost like playing for the first time with all these players for me.

Never use that game for reference Luv. It will not be very helpful to you.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Vote: Bella

LOL cause she isn’t helpful??

I was just feeling spicy that time
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    It's too early for me to tell if DeKay or Icey are mafia, but these votes on me don't feel right. Like obviously I don't want to be eliminated, I think it's way too early to be seriously voting. I thought Icey was joking and DeKay might be too, but y'all for real? Some people haven't even spoken yet

You told Luv that their result on me being mafia could possibly be right. If you're town, you would know that's not true. From what I'm seeing, you're kinda manipulating Luv to think, "ah yes, it's 50/50. Your result could be right but also could be wrong," but you've played with me long enough to know how I am like as town.

My goal was for Luv to see that sometimes your results can be right, but it's more likely that they're not. I guess I didn't make that clear. I don't think you're mafia but I also want Luv to be able to think for themselves and learn the game, I don't want to flat out tell them that they're wrong. I'd be willing to place a vote that I don't feel so hot about to keep you from being eliminated if it comes down to it at the end of the day, but I really don't think it will. I can't speak for everyone, but the vibe I'm getting is most believe you're town.

Then, maybe you can do a better job now to convince Luv that I'm town? And also convince me you're town? I'm still not buying it.

No, see, if Broncos goes out of her way now to convince Luv you’re town, you’ll probably see that as sus backpedaling in it’s own right, so you won’t be buying it either way now until there’s evidence will you? 🙃
  • Options

My goal was for Luv to see that sometimes your results can be right, but it's more likely that they're not. I guess I didn't make that clear. I don't think you're mafia but I also want Luv to be able to think for themselves and learn the game, I don't want to flat out tell them that they're wrong. I'd be willing to place a vote that I don't feel so hot about to keep you from being eliminated if it comes down to it at the end of the day, but I really don't think it will. I can't speak for everyone, but the vibe I'm getting is most believe you're town.

Then, maybe you can do a better job now to convince Luv that I'm town? And also convince me you're town? I'm still not buying it.

When Luv comes back on I'll try. They didn't change when Icey defended you, so I'm not sure what difference I'll make. But I will try.

I went with Bella because I figured most would investigate DeKay since she's always a popular target, and a lot of people say she's an easy read, so I thought that I might be able to narrow my cop flavor down based on people's reads of her. It doesn't help me any until she posts, but I'm hoping it helps.

Yeah I didn’t wanna pick DeKay in the end either. But why defend DeKay now? Does she look town to you now?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I can't see Luv as mafia trying to get rid of DeKay day 1 via elim. Or anyone for that matter. It's a super bold move and if DeKay flips town I think it makes her voters look scummy. Like the time Keyen convinced us to elim DeKay day one when he was scum. We should have seen through that. I'm chalking it up to a newbie thing. We're only 3 hours in and have plenty of time to discuss.

Ok so thoughts:
    ~you’re backtracking on rationalizing Luv’s decision a bit now that DeKay is clearly reading your rationalization as sus? No, I’m not trying to make an underlying point or anything yet, chillax, I just wanna share my observation and maybe ask for the accuracy of my thoughts here.
    ~honestly giving newbies the benefit of the doubt may be kind and wise and all that... but as an ex newbie-ish, I will say newbies can take advantage of that, as I’m sure you know.
    ~let’s say we chalk it up to newbiness- doesn’t that mean we can’t call it Why would it be sus if DeKay flips town (which again i don’t know the chances of yet) if you say it’s just newbiness, or if there’s a 50/50 chance anyways. I get that maf would want a smoothish reason to take DeKay out and that’s probably what you’re thinking, but unless they’re trying to be too obvious for it to be considered scummy, that’s either too obvious or inconsistent with the way you’ve been reading the situation.

I think Luv as Mafia would know to try to get rid of DeKay first if his partner told him about DeKay. I can see a town newbie also suspecting DeKay because of their result, without realizing that we only get rid of her on D1 if we're strongly convinced she's Mafia :D

Sooooo IDK, it could go either way for me
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Okay, here's the sheet:

[...]

I just leave out the sane/insane/determined out until we see someone die and can confirm those better.

LOL sacrifices must be made. savage 😎
  • Options
    Why isn't it possible somebody could be sane or determined DeKay?

she wrote why above I think
  • Options
    Also, I don't think the lazy cop is in the game. It's been changed to a determined cop who will get a correct info each time and won't be action blocked by the mafia.

Yeah I don’t think there is a lazy cop anymore because if there was and there were only six cops (me being one of them) and we haven’t had a delayed answer yet, one of us would defo be lying already. Not saying no one’s lying still, but that would’ve been a bright red flag for sure.

I made the same mistake Coffee. Take another look at the roles on pg 1. Rose took out the lazy cop and made the role a determined cop who can't be role blocked.

Yeah that’s what I pointed out haha
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Broncos was the first one to say what they got so I don’t think they are mafia. Song and Ice maybe also. This isn’t as reliable on them tho.

I think the mafia is going to say results they got to blend in, and probably wouldn't be reluctant to share. I think everyone's said their results in one of their first posts, so that doesn't tell us anything. I think we'll start to notice inconsistencies in the cop results and be able to narrow it down some. We have to eliminate someone every day, but the game just started so we've got plenty of time

How much time exactly?

Days are 24 hours, so about 20.5 hours left

Ooo tyty 🙏
  • Options

iGbuO4i.png

Aw it has?? I really haven’t played in a while then, cause I think you made one last time I played 🥺🥺
  • Options

It is possible. But what we're saying is it's not likely. In my experience, DeKay is quieter in the games she's scum. She's not missing, but she's not going to have several posts a game when she's not town. Until she convinces me otherwise, I think DeKay is town.

She didn’t leave them uncolored bc it’s unlikely though~ just bc there’s no way of knowing yet. Right?
  • Options
    I think it’s possible that Luv is mafia along with Broncos. (By the way I’m not 100% what of this has been said but for Luv who hasn’t played with me, I think by typing). Luv said that Dekay was mafia, which could mean anything. They know that Dekay is a good player, I told him that during Broncos game, but him saying that the player he knows is really good is mafia in a set up that he doesn’t know the mechanics of very well, specifically cop sanities, plus Broncos defending him by saying it’s a newbie thing, could easily mean that Luv and Broncos are mafia buddies, tho I find Luv a little more sus. I’m not voting yet like normal but if I get actual evidence instead of some speculations I’ve had than I might be down to vote Luv and if they are mafia than I’d be willing to vote Broncos.
  • Options
    Anyways, I'm going to sleep . I'm drained from the last few days :D

Goodnight! Yeah I’mma hit the hay as soon as I read through everything hehe
  • Options

It is possible. But what we're saying is it's not likely. In my experience, DeKay is quieter in the games she's scum. She's not missing, but she's not going to have several posts a game when she's not town. Until she convinces me otherwise, I think DeKay is town.

Well, if that is the case, I'd have to be either paranoid, insane, or confused. I do have to admit that I am confused an awful lot in this game lol.

What a pun! Yep. That’s me. 100% of the time. Except I keep playing regardless lolol