The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Modified Dethy Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,653 Member
    I figure if my cop is getting accurate info, then mafia is gonna kill me tonight anyway as I would be the biggest threat with accurate info.

I am wondering if icey and dekay are mafia buddies. icey is taking dekay's side hmm...

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    This is the chart I have
    Etjoklg.jpg

Let's say that all of us that have shared are cops for a second. We could all be Sane, Insane, confused, or determined.

Luv could be paranoid.
    DeKay, Song, Broncos, Icey could be naive.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Vote: Broncos

DIE SCUM

What did Broncos do? XD

Be a sneaky Broncos fan

They're 5-9 and played a game without a quarterback. Believe me, I'm hiding it :dizzy:

): Just gotta bounce back is all

Get a new offense is what we gotta do XD defense good, offense very bad

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,696 Member
    I figure if my cop is getting accurate info, then mafia is gonna kill me tonight anyway as I would be the biggest threat with accurate info.

I am wondering if icey and dekay are mafia buddies. icey is taking dekay's side hmm...

For goodness sake. You need to stop relying so much on your result cuz it's not correct.

Icey seems like he's on my side cuz he's played with me longer and knows how useful I am as town. He never votes me on Day 1.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Does anyone wanna volunteer to write down our results in a table form so it's easier for reference? 😂

And it seems like a lot of us got town result so far which could mean something fishy is going on.

3/4 4/5 results so far are town, so we might have an insane cop in the mix who got one of the Mafia

Broncos investigated Bella (town)
    Song investigated Broncos (town)
    Luv investigated DeKay (Mafia)
    Iceman investigated DeKay (town)
    DeKay investigated Luv (town)

Or one of us who got town is a liar.

Who do you think is lying so far?

I’m slightly town reading you and Luv, so... Iceman or Broncos? I don’t necessarily find them sus, though

So you think they're bussing each other? Also, what do you think of my vote on you? You seem unfazed... 🤔
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Question. If my info turns out to be accurate, then does that mean all the other cops are getting inaccurate info? We have one "lazy" cop that won't get any info at all until tomorrow right? So there should be one player today without any info correct?
  • Options
    Question. If my info turns out to be accurate, then does that mean all the other cops are getting inaccurate info? We have one "lazy" cop that won't get any info at all until tomorrow right? So there should be one player today without any info correct?

It's not possible for all cops to have inaccurate info cuz there is a sane and determined cop and they will always get a correct info no matter what.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

It's possible that your results could be correct. It's also incredibly possible they could be wrong too. Results don't start to mean that much until it's been a couple of days, we've gotten several reports, and can start to piece together which player is which type of cop :)

• Options
    Also, I don't think the lazy cop is in the game. It's been changed to a determined cop who will get a correct info each time and won't be action blocked by the mafia.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member

Based on the roles, two cops get accurate info (sane and determined.) The insane cop is still useful because they just get the opposite of their results. Paranoid, naive, and randomized don't help, and the addition of a randomized cop makes it easier for the Mafia to get away with things (Dethy games tend to be difficult to win as Mafia.)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Also, I don't think the lazy cop is in the game. It's been changed to a determined cop who will get a correct info each time and won't be action blocked by the mafia.

Yeah, Rose changed it on the first page

• Options
    I just went back and looked. I knew Rose changed the name, but didn't realize the delay of a day getting info had been removed.
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Does anyone wanna volunteer to write down our results in a table form so it's easier for reference? 😂

And it seems like a lot of us got town result so far which could mean something fishy is going on.

3/4 4/5 results so far are town, so we might have an insane cop in the mix who got one of the Mafia

I’m slightly town reading you and Luv, so... Iceman or Broncos? I don’t necessarily find them sus, though

So you think they're bussing each other? Also, what do you think of my vote on you? You seem unfazed... 🤔

Because I know how you play and I know your vote won’t likely amount to much.
    they/he
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hey. My EMMM says Ice, Dekay, and Song.

I investigated Ice last night and got mafia.
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Because I know how you play and I know your vote won’t likely amount to much.

And, I’m not sure about iceman and Broncos. It could be iceman or Broncos or someone else.
    they/he
  • Options
    Dekay seems Town so far. Luv doesn’t seem to get the cops very much but that could be because they are new and this is a different set up, so I won’t pay much attention to that yet.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hey. My EMMM says Ice, Dekay, and Song.

I investigated Ice last night and got mafia.

Interesting info mouse.
  • Options
    Could our two accurate cops be the only ones who got mafia results? hmmm...
  • Options
    Broncos was the first one to say what they got so I don’t think they are mafia. Song and Ice maybe also. This isn’t as reliable on them tho.
  • Options
    I'm inclined to believe Luv. I think if they were mafia they would have shared results, but not be talking about if they think it's right or vote based on it.

• Options
    There's still the paranoid cop, so if for some reason the sane cops were right about me and DeKay, we would have at least three Mafia results. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I mean, you can lynch me if you want, but Mafia DeKay wouldn't explicitly say that she investigated someone last night unless she chose this game to start lying after 3 years, so I wouldn't go after her
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Broncos was the first one to say what they got so I don’t think they are mafia. Song and Ice maybe also. This isn’t as reliable on them tho.

I think the mafia is going to say results they got to blend in, and probably wouldn't be reluctant to share. I think everyone's said their results in one of their first posts, so that doesn't tell us anything. I think we'll start to notice inconsistencies in the cop results and be able to narrow it down some. We have to eliminate someone every day, but the game just started so we've got plenty of time

• Options
    There's still the paranoid cop, so if for some reason the sane cops were right about me and DeKay, we would have at least three Mafia results. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I mean, you can lynch me if you want, but Mafia DeKay wouldn't explicitly say that she investigated someone last night unless she chose this game to start lying after 3 years, so I wouldn't go after her

Not that I suspect Dekay, but I don't see how the mafia could get away with not saying they got results. Especially with the lazy cop not in the game.

• Options

Not that I suspect Dekay, but I don't see how the mafia could get away with not saying they got results. Especially with the lazy cop not in the game.

Everyone's going to give results of course. That's what happens in Dethy games. The tricky part is finding out who's lying. I don't really remember if Mafia has ever won Dethy on this site but we'll see

• Options
    I need to write these roles down on paper so I can keep straight who does what lol. :'(