The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Modified Dethy Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I wanna hear what DeKay has to say first. I think she has a terrible disadvantage as Mafia in Dethy games because she has to word things a certain way to avoid lying. When she's town she's very good at helping out, so I never vote her on D1 unless I'm 100% certain she's scum
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,696 Member
    Vote: DeKay

I figure at least I'll find out if my info is accurate or not.

And what would voting me make you find out? Unless you guys actually elim me at the end of day? I suggest we don't do that. I know you're either paranoid, confused or insane cop if you're town. I don't care if you wanna believe me or not. But I suggest you take out that vote.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Dekay (1)- Luv

Day 1 ends in about 23 hours.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Does anyone wanna volunteer to write down our results in a table form so it's easier for reference? 😂

And it seems like a lot of us got town result so far which could mean something fishy is going on.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Going via EMMM, I got Song, Mouse and Icey.

Vote: Song
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Does anyone wanna volunteer to write down our results in a table form so it's easier for reference? 😂

And it seems like a lot of us got town result so far which could mean something fishy is going on.

3/4 4/5 results so far are town, so we might have an insane cop in the mix who got one of the Mafia

Broncos investigated Bella (town)
    Song investigated Broncos (town)
    Luv investigated DeKay (Mafia)
    Iceman investigated DeKay (town)
    DeKay investigated Luv (town)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I wanna hear what DeKay has to say first. I think she has a terrible disadvantage as Mafia in Dethy games because she has to word things a certain way to avoid lying. When she's town she's very good at helping out, so I never vote her on D1 unless I'm 100% certain she's scum

I just said what I wanna say. So what do you think? 😬 And what do you think of everyone's town result so far? I'm guessing it's possible that one of you or me can be the confused one and got a random town result.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    We should take down out results for future reference cuz it will make it hard for mafia to give a fake result that way as they would have to pick what type of cop they want to be but we know there can't be doubles in the setup.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

I just said what I wanna say. So what do you think? 😬 And what do you think of everyone's town result so far? I'm guessing it's possible that one of you or me can be the confused one and got a random town result.

I think you're town.

And I feel like we have too many town results, yeah

• Options
    Vote: Broncos

DIE SCUM

• Options

DIE SCUM

What did Broncos do? XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

DIE SCUM

What did Broncos do? XD

Be a sneaky Broncos fan

• Options
    I think Luv might be town cuz I don't think they would be that bold to vote me after saying they got a scum result on me. And also, we know townie PR's like to investigate me always. 😂

So maybe I could either be sane/naive/confused/determined if my reading of Luv is right.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

DIE SCUM

What did Broncos do? XD

Be a sneaky Broncos fan

Yeah, she kinda gives me a bit of sneaky vibes.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Dekay (1)- Luv
    Song (1)- Dekay
    Broncos (1)- Icey

Day 1 ends in about 23 hours.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

3/4 4/5 results so far are town, so we might have an insane cop in the mix who got one of the Mafia

Or one of us who got town is a liar.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »

Maybe both. But let's hear from the other 3 players

• Options

Who do you think is lying so far?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    We still need to hear from Bella, Mouse and Coffee. Let's see what result they get. My guess is at least one mafia has posted.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I have a chart I'm keeping I can upload a picture and post it
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Who do you think is lying so far?

I’m slightly town reading you and Luv, so... Iceman or Broncos? I don’t necessarily find them sus, though
    they/he
  • Options
    I wish I can just fast forward to future days and put together the results we get over time cuz it's like trying to solve a puzzle. 😂 It's fun.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

DIE SCUM

What did Broncos do? XD

Be a sneaky Broncos fan

They're 5-9 and played a game without a quarterback. Believe me, I'm hiding it :dizzy:

• Options
    I'm going to wait until the other 3 have posted to decide who I think is lying, but it's definitely fishy that only one person has gotten a mafia result. Luv could be the paranoid cop and everyone else get townie results but I think it's unlikely.

• Options

DIE SCUM

What did Broncos do? XD

Be a sneaky Broncos fan

They're 5-9 and played a game without a quarterback. Believe me, I'm hiding it :dizzy:

): Just gotta bounce back is all