Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    So I was playing on the Pancakes, including their eldest son, who still lives at home. He was cooking them pancakes for breakfast when their time came. So after Grim left, I tried to collect the urns so I can have the son take them to the cemetery. But I couldn't find Eliza's. So I used the NPCC mod to collect stuck tombstones and ended up with the Nishidake grandparents' stones (I didn't even know they passed!) and 4 pets :D I added the pets to the cemetery, and I had my Sim deliver the Nishidakes' to their granddaughter.

12-20-20-11-18-31-AM.png
    12-20-20-11-18-13-AM.png

I think it's cool that you built a cemetery. In my one save that I have aging turned on, I have one as well (in the back of Willow Creek)
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Here's my Unloved story's popular girls in a performance rehearsal of the "villain song". lol
    1yuKBRd.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    So I was playing on the Pancakes, including their eldest son, who still lives at home. He was cooking them pancakes for breakfast when their time came. So after Grim left, I tried to collect the urns so I can have the son take them to the cemetery. But I couldn't find Eliza's. So I used the NPCC mod to collect stuck tombstones and ended up with the Nishidake grandparents' stones (I didn't even know they passed!) and 4 pets :D I added the pets to the cemetery, and I had my Sim deliver the Nishidakes' to their granddaughter.

I think it's cool that you built a cemetery. In my one save that I have aging turned on, I have one as well (in the back of Willow Creek)

Thanks! I actually have two now, one in Newcrest and one in Willow Creek.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    I have to admit that I've long had an attraction for goth women, so I decided to make one tonight. This is Valentina Ember, and she has the appropriate gloomy and loner traits lol

Ktw0VI2.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 She is a very tame sim as far as your sims usually go! She looks lovely though and her name is perfect.

Enjoy some ducks swimming around at Magnolia Promenade

oInf8Yz.png
  • Options
    @Nate_Whiplash1 She is a very tame sim as far as your sims usually go! She looks lovely though and her name is perfect.

oInf8Yz.png

Thanks! :smile: Sometimes I take a break from making freaks and wierdos lol

The ducks are cool, and I never knew such a place existed in Magnolia Promenade
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    It is time to age some of my sims.
    This is Gamma Vareen. She's moving away from the hairless alien look.
    12_20_20_6_59_05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I need to get rid of the alien suit.
    Her story is she was the sole survivor of a crashed UFO as a toddler.
    So she wouldn't have that outfit.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited December 2020
    NyteRose wrote: »
    50741092147_a587a2fb1a_z.jpg
    Test shot of mermaid Ginger.

NyteRose, I love this mermaid so much! What a great shot of her!

CK213 wrote: »
    It is time to age some of my sims.
    This is Gamma Vareen. She's moving away from the hairless alien look.
    12_20_20_6_59_05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I need to get rid of the alien suit.
    Her story is she was the sole survivor of a crashed UFO as a toddler.
    So she wouldn't have that outfit.

Aliens are my favorites and she's amazing looking and that's one of the best in-game shots I've ever seen!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Moody teenage Vampire stalking her prey! Pandora is genuinely trying to make friends but hasn't quite got the knack for it. It turns out most people don't like being bitten. Even a little bit!

npsplnP.png
  • Options

oInf8Yz.png

Thanks! :smile: Sometimes I take a break from making freaks and wierdos lol

The ducks are cool, and I never knew such a place existed in Magnolia Promenade

@Nate_Whiplash1 I've been trying to explore the whole area that surrounds a lot more these days since there are a lot of fun little details to see, even if most of them aren't things you can interact with.

Like if you go and visit the Salty Paws Saloon in Brindleton Bay (the Whiskerman's Wharf neighborhood) and pan around the dock area a bit, you can find this random wedding arch. I need to have a couple randomly elope here now that I've discovered it :)

SoMQDhh.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    The Big brothers bicycling in Mount Komorebi.

50741950093_aa3c20db06_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Finally. The skin he was meant to have all along. (In other words: I finally updated. lol)

CwCxJkL.png

Is this sim available for download perchance?

He's not, but I've uploaded a low-CC alt version you can tweak to your own liking. This is how the game spawned him as a gym trainer (through MCCC, based on my original). The only CC I left on this version is eye and skin default replacements (the skintone itself isn't CC), eyebrows, and eyelashes, so if you don't use CC at all, he should look pretty close to this anyway. My gallery name is VWoodsong, and the sim is tagged #ForSimsLady2000.

SPCpxdB.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Of course there is one cemetery included in the Cats and Dog pack, though it is not an editable lot.

YG9sbrm.jpg
  • Options
    Finally. The skin he was meant to have all along. (In other words: I finally updated. lol)

CwCxJkL.png

He's not, but I've uploaded a low-CC alt version you can tweak to your own liking. This is how the game spawned him as a gym trainer (through MCCC, based on my original). The only CC I left on this version is eye and skin default replacements (the skintone itself isn't CC), eyebrows, and eyelashes, so if you don't use CC at all, he should look pretty close to this anyway. My gallery name is VWoodsong, and the sim is tagged #ForSimsLady2000.

SPCpxdB.png

@VeeDub He looks awesome, I may have to download him too. He'd make a great townie to have showing up at random lots :)
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

CwCxJkL.png

SPCpxdB.png

@VeeDub He looks awesome, I may have to download him too. He'd make a great townie to have showing up at random lots :)

If he turns out anything like he did in my game, he'll definitely show up. He was a friendly and likeable sort, too. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    My wizard sim practicing his lightsaber moves is the epitome of nerdiness.

jTkfqlS.png
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited December 2020
    I was playing around with the camera and tripod for the first time.
    lS9MgGR.png
    This is my current families children. Elliot, Emma and Eleanor Summers.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

My last screenshots that I took, I just had to place this creative build that someone made! B)
    I love it!

rC1AwA8.png
    uaZ3435.png

this is my last screenshot that was taken with an in-game camera. :D

WR119Gs.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    @Sharonia Cute family - and their poses are super cute too!

@Admiral8Q That is a cool build! Is it functional?

Well hello there, Mila Munch, what in game situation spawned this outfit for you?? Also featured, the angry ghost of Gunther Munch

Chb2hax.png

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Just a bit more over the edge and you will fall...
    WQyt6RI.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Just a bit more over the edge and you will fall...
    WQyt6RI.png

My cats sleep like that all the time, and do not fall off.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Admiral8Q That is a cool build! Is it functional?

I haven't tested it, but really it should work as a "starter home".
    It's §37,177.
    Dvaxu1X.png

TH5gD8a.png

EDIT: Not practical, but rather fun. ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    edited December 2020
    @Admiral8Q Who is the creator? Might want to check it out just for fun!

Also since I'm posting, you all get another screenshot lol. I've found that Brindleton Bay has some of the nicest lot scenery to explore, and I'm always excited to find functional objects off of a lot. The fire pit cannot be controlled, but your sims can have a nice chat while sitting around it. A perfect hangout location on a brisk fall night :)

cB2AGg8.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    @catmando830 , Yes :) I meant that if he would lean a bit more over the edge , he would fall, gravity doing it's job :)

And as I am into it...
    MTPIAvx.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2021
    REMOVED BECAUSE OF EA
    Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top