Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your current Sims and their home!

OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
Thought this would be a fun way to show off the sims we're playing with now with just one picture of them and one of their home, and then as time goes on we can come back to this thread to see how our households and homes have grown and changed over time!

So, as the title says, share your current sims and their home here!

Comments

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited December 2020
    I'll share the Keyes family since I built their house from scratch (a lot of my families have homes from the gallery that I've edited, perhaps I will share a few of those later though). They Keyes were one of the first Sims I created back when I got TS4 in 2017. Marin and Desmond started off as an unmarried couple with a toddler, Emmett, and I've slowly aged them up, gotten them married, and given them a second child, Eliza, and now Marin is pregnant with twins! Also featured in the photo is their senior dog, Woody, who I downloaded from the gallery. They adopted Woody after their dog Arlo passed away. The Keyes are probably one of my families with the most in game story progression since I've kept them around for so long and given them updates throughout the years.

Here's a picture of them standing outside their house, and under the spoilers, you can see the details of their home. I loved building this house - it has a basement and 3 floors. A version of this house not customized for the Keyes family is actually available for download in my gallery if anyone is looking for a spacious 4 bedroom family home - and I built it when I only had Get to Work and Cats & Dogs so it only uses items from those two packs (nothing from stuff packs either, so it's a pretty compatible build for players who don't have a lot of packs!)

rG31ywJ.jpg
    O7chYLp.png
    WbAjAl3.png
    dRaPXL2.png
    sqJoBg9.jpg
    3FJtjZQ.jpg
    DRYU0gH.jpg

EDIT: Digging through old saves and I found a version where Emmett is a child and Eliza is a toddler, here they are standing in front of their starter home I downloaded from the gallery. This was before I started using CC so everyone has had more of a make over since then. Also this photo features their old dog, Arlo. Also how cute are toddler Eliza's glasses? <3
    boEHQ9x.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member

Veera (adult), Anna (child) , Matt and Sandra (twin toddlers) and Snowflake (kitten).
    DsqKAt7.png

8fvoGzA.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited January 2021
    Mine is a little unusual.
    I am playing several households, but currently the main focus is Smuggsworth College Prep Dormitory.
    It's a key factor in my rotation system as teens prepare to be University-bound young adults.
    05_16_20_12_55_33_PM.png

09_07_20_11_22_54_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Starting from Cassandra Goth and going counter-clockwise, we have:
    -Olivia Banks
    -Yuki Behr
    -Melonie Bloom
    -Ambrosius Wood
    (School Administrator and Britechester Alumnus)
    -Janay Hopson (Student Counselor and Foxbury professor)
    -Zane Delacroix
    -Meadow Thayer.

The picture above is from their first night in the dorm. It happened to be New Year's eve, so they whipped out the drinks and started celebrating. This "dorm" is a great way for me to have teens from around the various neighborhoods under one roof while I prepare them for Uni and have a rotation point between terms.

Olivia, Yuki, and Melonie were the first three to have their 2 terms at Britechester.
    They came back to Smuggsworth to vacation on Mt. Komorebi, along with Cassandra, Meadow, and Zane.
    Cassandra, Meadow, and Zane aged up yesterday and are about to start their 2 terms at Britechester.

Future milestones will see Olivia, Yuki, and Melonie graduate and move out and my next three sims, Nami, Cedrik, and Gamma, will move into Smuggsworth Prep. I also rotate between normal homes to prepare my sim's children for Smuggsworth.

Update #1
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17756021/#Comment_17756021

Update #2
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17764841/#Comment_17764841
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @Ellupelluellu That house is gorgeous!!! Also I'm glad to finally know the name of the sim in your profile picture, especially since she gets featured in your screenshot posts a a lot! Veera is a lovely name and they are a beautiful family
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    @permanentrose , Thank you :) Haha, yes I know she gets featured at many pictures , or her kids, but hard to avoid that as in this save I only play that one family :) Gladly, sometimes background sims at community lots offer something worth to take a picture for :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    I'll share another family since I always love to have an excuse to show off my sims. This is my favorite family, The Douglas-Goldstein Family, featured in my signature and avatar. They are kind of the center of my world, and a lot of other sims in my world have stories they connect to theirs (for example, Marin and Desmond posted above, are one of this family's oldest friends).

I started off with Rose Douglas (red head) as a single sim living with her two elderly dogs (based off my childhood dogs) and she eventually met Carrie and they started dating. Carrie Goldstein moved in with her, and they eventually got married. Their dogs eventually died and I created my current cat and dog (Juniper and Maeby), and eventually with some cheats involved, I had Rose get pregnant with first Beatrix, who is now a child, and then Isla, who is now a toddler. Their house is honestly a hot mess but I love it. It's originally a gallery download but I have edited it and build a lot of add ons since then. I tend to try to cram a lot of the fun items from stuff and expansion packs and CC I get on their lot so it gets redecorated/rearranged every time I get a something new for my game. It is also heavily decorated with Rose's paintings.

Rose is a freelance artist (loved it when we got that career since I had her being technically unemployed but making money selling her paintings). Carrie is a comedian, but they also own two vet clinics and a thrift store and also have a very large and lucrative garden. So they are doing very well for themselves financially.

Here's the family, and under the spoilers, you can get a tour of their house.

zOEYLhI.png

qloHpR8.png
    28AeZK1.png

GIS1F7I.png

s5tTRra.jpg

N4IaXjx.jpg

A playhouse for the girls since there is literally no space in their actual home haha
    0fw20Rc.png

And one of my favorite details - I have many photos of them up around the house <3

CZySkK7.png

1uUBWQq.png

YNhcswz.png

8uQ36rm.png
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Here's a household I just started last night.
    HnwzGMI.png
    Yukio Stellar is one of the kids from my Snowy Escape family. He always wanted to be a professional snowboarder, which put him at odds with his very strict father. He lost his foot in an accident, which he was sure ruined any chances of having a snowboarding career.

uJhuXYK.png
    He moved to Brindleton Bay and lived with his paternal grandmother. When she died, he was forced to downsize and get this trailer on an old plot of land.

RnSvfSh.png
    He was married to Isla Vision, a priestess of a magic temple in Windenburg. Due to her immense power, she was raised from a young age to follow the temple's teachings. She longed for the outside world, and Yukio was able to help her leave the temple and live her own life.

M9dluR8.png
    The marriage didn't last long though, and they ended up having a bitter divorce. Living in two different countries and not caring for each other all that much, they decided to split custody if their kids. They had triplets (which was not part of my plan, I just wanted one child.) Mariah and [Child who's name I forgot] live with their mother, who moved back to Windenburg and returned to the temple. Yukio got the middle child and only boy, Hunter.

Yukio only has a part-time job and doesn't have any money saved up. But he got $5,000 in the divorce, which was enough to build a room for his son and get him some toys. Hopefully, this two-person family can get back on their feet and have a good life.

d0yYEeC.png
    It's not much, but Yukio's been learning the Handiness skill. A good trade could help him make money and provide for Hunter. And maybe one day, when things have cooled off, he can afford to visit his two other children.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Save #16c - The Hensleys (Family was originally from the gallery but I can't find who made them)

Peter, Amanda and Archimedes (adult male pit bull) recently moved to Mt. Komorebi and I built them a home inspired by Himeji castle in Japan. They raised two kids, Trinity (married with identical twin girls) and Erik (recent uni grad). Trinity has purple eyes and her girls inherited the pink version. I hope her next kid has purple eyes. Erik is going to get married and then move in with his parents so he can inherit the property. Next time I play them, he will be moving in with his wife Julia. This house has lots of room for everyone but it flows really well. Since I can't have an outdoor garden, the 3rd floor of the house is where they are growing plants.

Peter is outdoorsy which is good because he's out of the house when Amanda is seducing sims to complete her goal of having 8 boyfriends/girlfriends. She hangs out in the sauna and listens to the Easy Listening station while waiting for someone cute to walk by. Peter and Amanda have both reached the top of their careers - Peter is Mr. Solar System and Amanda is a Persona Re-imager. He's into snowboarding, skiing, and gardening while she is into knitting, yoga, and painting.
    ElZEZTT.png

nq3nHCL.png
    (The house is Kiyomatsu Castle in the gallery, it's made for that 50x50 lot in the mountains - it's under my name babajayne)
    More pics of them in spoilers
    VCbHgW5.png

uRZ6ySW.png

dmG6uq3.png

gffL9EY.png

cV6TYoA.png
    I play 11 other households so it'll be a while until I'm back on this family.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Onverser Wow! Thanks for such a cool idea for a thread!

I love your family, especially the little girl in front, that new hair from Snowy Escape is so fun! And wow! your house is adorable! I love it! It gives me a "Cape Cod" vibe, but still fits beautifully in the tropics.

@Ellupelluellu Holy cow that house is beautiful! I love that Greek look!

And Hi to Veera, Anna and little ones! :heart:

@CK213 i remember when you were building your academy! I'm glad it's going well!

@permanentrose Wow! The kids in your Douglas-Goldstein family are really cute!

I'm sharing one of at least 35 families that I play, across 7 different saves. :D This one is special to me because it's my Simself, married to my favorite Sim - Thorne Bailey (I don't have Get Famous, so he's not as awful in my game! lol). We have a little boy, his name is Zephan - which means treasure.

6O6OnrP.png

This is the house I built for us:

HTiyWXZ.png

Under the spoiler just one shot of the first floor interior of the house:
    A7im7Ct.png
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Onverser What a lovely family! :) Do you play with aging on and do you have a photo of their homes in Mt. Komorebi?

@permanentrose Wow, the Keyes family is going to grow quite big with the addition of the twins. I like how realistic their home looks. I also like how homey the Douglas-Goldstein family home is and the playroom outside.

@CK213 You've posted about your prep school concept before and it seems like a lot of fun. Do you already know what the teens' majors will be when they start at Smuggsworth (I love that name, btw)?

@AlwaysAsking Zephan is adorable. In one of your saves, does your Simself have a child with Don as well?

I'm a one household/one family/one save kind of person. I've already introduced my family in other threads a few times and don't want to be annoying so I'll be brief here.

These are the Fiers and this is their home. I play with aging on and no cheats besides things like moveobjects and resetsim.
    (parents standing, with 5 of their children sitting and 3 more of their children in photographs behind them)
    qcz9DpF.jpg

xuhfEWo.jpg
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Here's Marge outside of her lovely shack in Evergreen Harbor

c7csjpY.png
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 Love it. She must be bold to have her toilet outside. That's the #1 thing I'd definitely want inside.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

@CK213 i remember when you were building your academy! I'm glad it's going well!

It's starting to take off.
    Uni can be boring, but rotating between terms, taking vacations, visiting the parents, and rotating between the other households makes it more fun.

I am looking forward to when everyone is out of Uni and my sims have come full circle.
    They were initially young adults until I aged them down to toddlers and gave them parents. They only had a couple of packs when I first created them. Now they will have access to all the new pack content when they are young adults again.

haneul wrote: »
    @CK213 You've posted about your prep school concept before and it seems like a lot of fun. Do you already know what the teens' majors will be when they start at Smuggsworth (I love that name, btw)?

Yep!
    Uni(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Smuggsworth was the name of one of the off-screen TS3 boarding schools. :)

Oh, I just had an idea.
    I can throw a party for the first 3 students to graduate and invite the next 3 students that will be coming to Smuggsworth to take their place.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 Love it. She must be bold to have her toilet outside. That's the #1 thing I'd definitely want inside.

Marge is a tough ol' gal. If someone caught her on the toilet as they were walking past, she'd probably yell out "What are YOU looking at?"
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I'm actively playing 4 households, but I'll share the one that I built from scratch as I usually download my sims' houses from the Gallery (unfurnished. I enjoy that part, just not building the shell).

This is Gabriel Justøy, Arihi Lanuola and their five children: Linnea, Elias, Marielle, Seth and Silja (the last two are twins). Plus their dog Kalle.
    7jrM1wH.png
    It's not easy to have all the children get along all the time...

Gabriel moved into the old shipwreck as a young adult and together with Arihi he has built it up over time. They don't really have enough bedrooms for everyone right now, so there's still plenty of work to be done. The best picture I have that shows the whole house is a bit old, so the house is bigger now. But I'll post an update later anyway, since that was part of the idea behind this thread :smile: By then I'll get a better screenshot of the sims as well.
    A7oHNBK.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    The household I played last lives in a penthouse in San Myshuno:
    001.png?dl=0

I haven't got a pic of them all together, this is the dad and the toddler (dad is an actor, rising in fame):
    019.png?dl=0

Mum and dog - mum is a gardener and loves being in her sheltered garden space:
    008.png?dl=0
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    This is the Hanover family. They're just starting out, so I haven't fixed up their apartment much because I plan on getting them a big house as soon as they can afford it, which hopefully will be soon since they already have two sets of twins & I plan on them having two more children.

So here are the founders Derrick & Lucinda, in their pjs, but it's the only good one I could find of them together.

x7tJrhY.png

First twins, Emilia & Nile. Nile's the only boy atm, so I hope the next two babies will even that out.

l3xB0qD.png

Second twins, Robin (dark hair) & Ivy (blonde)

8GLvGc1.png

oyVfHBp.png

As you can see, I made very few changes to the apartment, mostly upgrading & adding skill & activity objects. I'm planning on moving them to Windenburg once they get the funds.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    My Sim doesn't need a house...
    ssYvGE6.png
    most of her needs are static (they decay from interacting only)
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited December 2020
    I've shared some of the sims in my main save before
    but I'll share them again :lol:
    cause they're all sims I play at the moment
    fvAZIeY.png
    I started playing with Catherine (Blue dress)
    she is sort of my ''achievement sim'' who I use to play any new content and master any skills and such
    and I sort of treat her as the ''me'' sim (even though I'm obviously not as cool lmao)
    she is also spellcaster cause like idk. i felt like playing with one
    ( i always end up with just vampires and i should change the habit)
    then I added William (blue suit)
    cause I figured she needed someone to romance and make family with
    he is originally of many of my other saves cause I just keep adding him cause idk. i like him.
    (his other lives include being gay legend, evil dude, random love interest...)

in this save though he is faithful husband sim
    who is also superstar actor cause I felt like playing get famous that time
    and vampire addition to the family
    then they decided to start a family and ended up with twins
    Veronica (red dress) and Vikram (grey suit)

Vikram
    inherited mothers spellcaster powers
    and I played him as chill emo casanova
    until one day he got little too involved with Elsa Bjergsen
    which resulted in this bundle of joy Adaline (ghost toddler) being born

as for why she is ghost that is because Elsa was not really great at parenting
    and they had that huge pool and... yeh. (i just wanted excuse to have a ghost in the house tbh)

naturally ghost toddler was then raised by dads side of family and bjergsens are waiting for their punishment.
    Veronica
    I don't have much story with yet but she went to university and is sort of my academic sim
    she works as teacher now and I'll probably find her husband once she completes the career cause idk.
    someone needs to spawn new children in the family and she is the only human after all.

This is their house:
    ThsrXG2.png

and additional indoors layout pics cause i used way too much time on this build
    FdZ34QX.png
    6iPWmeu.png
    41Relx6.png
    QDi08qt.png

I probably should make Adalines room somewhere but I don't really know where yet
    at the moment she rests in her dads closet room since it was quite spacious

oh and their surname is just Sim... taking suggestions for better name :lol:
    + if you are wondering about skeletons in every closet those are bonehildas relatives hoping for her return
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member

For now I'll just post the family whose house I built from scratch, the others are mostly gallery houses that I redecorated.
    The four sims on the left are Hunter Brooks, Luna Brooks/Villareal and their twin daughters Paige and Payton. The two on the right are Nathan Brooks (Hunters younger brother) and his adopted daughter Kayleigh.
    IBbTl2R.png

They all live together in the one house on the island in Windenburg
    dNMbOec.png
    HLDgm21.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    @Onverser What a lovely family! :) Do you play with aging on and do you have a photo of their homes in Mt. Komorebi?

I always have aging off, I don't like my sims changing so they've looked mostly the same the whole way through with just a few makeovers and a toddler joining the family! Here's the first house which was the Komorebi inspired house that I updated when the pack first came out:
    11-13-20-7-28-37-PM.png

And here's the second one actually in Komorebi :)
    11-16-20-7-21-34-PM.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Wow, I love the way all your families fit their homes. I also love how unique they all are! I play a lot of families but this is essentially my main family.

Bergman-Family.png

And their home:

12-20-20-10-57-20-AM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Here's the family, and under the spoilers, you can get a tour of their house.
    zOEYLhI.png

@permanentrose
    Wait one minute here. :o
    I'm confused. Rose is a young adult, modded for height?
    That's cool whatever the case. But please explain what you are using and how is it working out for you.

Anyway, this photo sent me scurrying to find what mods are out.
    I found the Auto Shorter Teens mod, which I am testing right now.

And I've pretty much decided I will keep the mod. :D
    I will have Teens and Young Adults mixed in my college prep dorm as they transition to Uni.
    It would be nice to have height to help tell the difference because the two groups look the same.

How did I not know about this?
  • Options
    @CK213 It's actually just the pose I'm using. Most family/couple's poses are made for male and female couples and I've noticed that pose creators seem to like to make the male poses a bit taller than the female ones (even though all teen and up sims are the same height in game). When posing a same sex couple and using a pose technically made for a heterosexual couple, I have to pick which sim I want to put in each role - For this family, I usually put Rose as the female sim (most often the shorter sim) just because I would have her be a bit shorter than Carrie if the game allowed for it without CC. You can see it happening here in this other lesbian couple I posed the other day. It does kind of make a nice aesthetic for some photos to have that heigh variation even if it doesn't actually exist in game.
    ODQXKEF.png

As you can see in this screenshot though, Rose and Carrie are exactly the same height

PBt0IqF.png