Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your current Sims and their home!

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    edited December 2020
    Here is Alexander Harmaja and his dog Tuuri. Alexander is almost a four star celebrity, he is known for his songs I Cleaned Your Bowl and Rainbow Stallions among others. He lives on the Windenburg island and enjoys not having too many people around. He likes to spend his days playing piano and walking or jogging with Tuuri.
    VzxsEsv.png

two more pics under spoiler tag
    Here's his humble house
    ZBIaIDO.png

This is when they went hiking on a vacation (just to show his face too)
    ONlA7d5.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Kanindota I am playing a similar challenge right now. I created a mermaid (named Alana) who is living on the shipwreck lot in Sulani but I took away basically all of her amenities so she's really living off the land and the ocean. She only has a fire pit and BBQ pit. There's a public restroom nearby and of course, you can always relieve your bladder in the ocean as well LOL. I also edited the shipwreck with lots of debug items from Island Living and Jungle Adventure to make it look properly abandoned and overgrown.

Alana dedicates herself to the conservation and upkeep of the Island in her free time, and for money, she sells seashells she collects and does odd jobs (odd jobs might be one of my favorite features of Island Living!)

zUKtS11.png

C9wKegb.jpg

• Options
    KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    @musteni I love his backstory and his song titles make me chuckle. Are they original creations or game-generation inspirations? Also I love how homey his abode looks!

@permanentrose It looks so splendid! Also, I've been playing Island Living for days and did not realise Sim can take a wee in the sea. The amount of bladder fails I've had with Layla is far too many :cry::lol:

I've not fully explored Sulani (restricted Layla from exploring until she could buy a canoe to travel)...But I look forward to playing it more fully soon!
  • Options
    @Kanindota I just got Island Living a few days ago too so I am fully exploring the pack as well! I don't think sims can pee in the ocean unless they are pretty desperate - the option doesn't always show up even if their bladder need is getting low. But as long as you keep them in the ocean while their bladder is low, the option will come up as they get more desperate, or if it fails in the ocean, they will not get the embarrassed moodlet, but rather the "secretly relieved one's self in the ocean" one instead.

I recommend exploring the neighborhood area with the volcano when you get the chance. It is gorgeous! The radius to explore around each lot feels very large in comparison to other worlds, which I love.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Kanindota wrote: »
    @musteni I love his backstory and his song titles make me chuckle. Are they original creations or game-generation inspirations? Also I love how homey his abode looks!
    Thank you! The song titles are by me :) He has some other ones too, but those were the only ones that came to my mind.
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited December 2020
    Brandi IV's(she's on the left) family. Not shown is her children because they moved out.
    Cat: Michelle
    Dogs: Knight, Samson, Reginald, Lass(puppy), Sammy(puppy)
    oAKuVx9.png

Though this is her home, it is actually the long lost Denny Family Fortress. There's a lot of history in the family that is not known to even Brandi the 1rst.
    kNBVc2F.png

(Pictures are from early development and haven't really changed much, I'm bad at interior decorating)
    The second floor. A lot of history surrounds the statues, especially the gated off courtyard, which I'll get to in a bit.
    X6qWCA2.png
    The first floor
    J1s581u.png

This house is over 200 years old and the oldest structure in my game. The area was once ruled by Brandi IV's great great great great great great great grandmother Matriarch Francine Denny. She was at war for control over the area with an unknown rival at the time. One day, while her main army was away on the front lines, the fortress came under siege during the middle of the night. The fairy statues represent the fairy guards who alerted the Matriarch of the impending attack. All she had to defend the fortress was her royal guards, whom were greatly out numbered. The 2 statues at the entrance were built in honor of the guards who held the front gate and took down at least half of the intruding army before they were struck down themselves. The fairies were tasked with keeping the guards alive, but this wouldn't last for they would eventually become mentally tired from the long campaign. When the fairies went down, Francine and her royal guard made their last stand in the courtyard, they did not survive. The Fortress was repaired and functioned as a memorial to their fallen leader and the brave men that defended her. What happened afterwards hasn't been uncovered yet. The Fortress was apparently abandoned and rediscovered when Brandi IV came across its lot.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
  • Options
    @PriestessBizarre I was born in 1993 so unfortunately I didn't get to experience the 90s in a way I could really appreciate it. My 90s years were filled with outfits like this LOL

FM2RVuH.png
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    @PriestessBizarre A very good likeness! I need to make some 90s inspired sims!

Normally I would have had a heavy metal top on, but in that photo for whatever reason I had a leopard-print top. And omg, those embarrassing stone-wash jeans. But I did have that flicked fringe and so on. We had barely left the 80s at that stage, after all.

look if it was fashion at the time and clothes fit people nicely and didn't make them look super ugly i don't call it embarrassing

you look like model there girl!

... unlike me early 2000 having absolute no sense of what goes together wearing pink bandanas like aunty while also wearing emo t-shirt and joggers - thats what i call embarrassing

i was literally ts4 townie before they were a thing
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    This is the kid I'm playing right now. His name is Lino, and he arrived as a dirt-poor teen refugee from some sort of sadness in Selvadorada. I'm doing a sorta-rags to sorta-riches scenario with him, and he has just now managed to build a tiny (unfinished) house on the land he's been squatting for some time. He had met Canela, the dog lying at his feet, as a fellow vagabond. He would feed her, and she would bring him gifts that were sometimes surprisingly useful. Today he was allowed by my scenario rules to officially adopt her. :)

tEjQ38B.png

This is the exterior of Lino's house after he got it more livable. He decorated it to remind him of his roots, with the bright colors he loves. It looks a good bit larger than it really is, mainly due to adding the extended roofline over the dining portico. He's still off the grid part-time (about 3 days a week), so right now he still does all his cooking on a grill, but at least he can watch TV and listen to a radio sometimes.

T1cJ6KT.png

View to the right just inside doorway. I'd say this is his bedroom, but with a home this small, it's pretty much all one room, lol. But yeah, this is his sleeping area, with the bathroom nook off to the left. Lino rolled the traits Loves Outdoors and Romantic, so the wall decorations here reflect both of those. He crafted the hearts above the bed and caught the mounted fish himself.

xHiZPGY.png

View to the left just inside doorway. Kitchen area, which currently also serves as entertainment center. Lino crafted the stools himself.

wIFi6gl.png

This is the dining area, where Lino also likes to do his homework. He didn't literally make the chairs and table himself, but I did have him craft a table and some chairs first. I sold them to pay for the current ones, but in my scenario I pretend that he painted the ones he crafted, as the sell-price of the self-made was about the same as the buy price of the new stuff.

Th3LN3j.png

With all the business of survival and building a new life, Lino was quite behind his peers in matters of education, but now he finally has a chance to remedy that. He studies far into the night if he has to, determined to make a good grade eventually. Canela just looks like she's thinking, "I don't know what he's doing, but I hope he's doing it right."

HRXgTpE.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited December 2020
    Simmingal wrote: »
    look if it was fashion at the time and clothes fit people nicely and didn't make them look super ugly i don't call it embarrassing

I was never fashionable, I made every effort NOT to be. Although those stonewash jeans WERE a thing. I should mention that I still wear the heavy metal shirts, I have two extremely large dresser drawers chockers with them! Also, I still don't mind the leopard print top in that photo, it's just those godawful jeans that were embarrassing. :D And yeah, I was super thin, probably too thin. But I ate like a horse. Only teenagers, eh? I weighed 42 kg, right up to my mid 20s. Even today I run between 49 - 52 kg (although right now I'm a bit tubbier - ❤️❤️❤️❤️ quarantine!).

I love your description of your early 2000s - wearing a pink bandana with an emo t-shirt is hilarious. Just pretend you were being ironic. I mean, I once went to a goth club in the 90s wearing a flourescent orange jacket, completely unironically. There were no cy b e r goths back then (even the word c-y-b e r is censored on this forum? Jeebus Croist), so bright colours were absolutely no-way-José to goths (same with metalheads for that matter, but I gave no f*cks). Not picking on goths, btw, I have plenty of friends from that scene. But it was pretty funny, because they all just looked shellshocked. I couldn't even get served at the bar. Barmaid was obviously an elitist tw@t. :D
    :lol: goths be like
    "how dare she disturb our dark vision"

and yeah i think the main reason my clothing was such mess was that 90% of it was just mom bringing in clothes from random ppl who had also been fat
    and none of it i really liked at all

(and most of it still was too small to be comfy cause obviously my opinions were not asked)

the emo tshirts would be the only shirts i liked and then id just wear whatever ugly nonsense mom got me with it

these days though mom getting me clothes has been banned and i exist in spacious dark fabric tents, leggings and dresses of choice

and yes the evil bandana has been disgarded :lol: never again
    hiss when i see kids these days bringing it back
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    c0HEiet.png
    Newest member of the family, Hannah.

House is still the same, I have to redo the interior to fit all well.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options

@permanentrose , nope, 5 simsdays and they will :)
    I merged them all, so full house now.. will be interesting to play them tomorrow :D
    aac03jP.jpg

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu What an exciting development, I hope Snowflake and Poppi get along (hoping for some cute screenshots there haha)
  • Options
    @permanentrose , it is Snowflake who does not let Poppi to have easy start :)
    IZPNSW2.png

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    Here's Fletcher Jones as a teen-- my favorite-looking born in game sim so far
    fletcher.png

Big brother Marcellus now has a girlfriend AND a boyfriend, and is seeing whichever one is currently in his own age group o:)
    The family decided to show their support with some artwork over the cabin door
    lovewelcome.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2021
    Update on my sim family :)
    Before:
    12-19-20-3-17-55-PM.png
    Now:
    01-02-21-4-12-04-PM.png
    Before:
    12-19-20-3-18-07-PM.png
    Now:
    01-02-21-4-07-54-PM.png

Since my last post they still live on the same lot, but they've got a new house. My child sim Chi aged up to a teen and her mom let her dye her hair for her birthday if someone else did it with her, so her and her brother both have matching blonde hair now! The next step is to get her grades up and maybe she can find love.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Update to my sim family :)

2r5PwZk.png
    mXtrLJu.png
    Sandra and Matt aged up to kids, leaving Hannah the only toddler in the house :)

Snowflake grew up earlier , as did the new dog, Poppi.
    MTPIAvx.png
    cIgVsx7.png

House still the same from outside, but inside had to have some changes, under spoler:
    w8nIwUX.png
    O8UvjLd.png
    Sandra and Matt will share their room. (sorry for dark pic, I had autolights on and nobody at the room )

jBFEWAc.png
    wEaDNTB.png
    Anna's room is still like it was.

3Cg9qR0.png
    Hannah has her own room, but she has to share it with Snowflake and Poppi :)

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited January 2021

Snowflake grew up earlier , as did the new dog, Poppi.
    MTPIAvx.png

That is so funny. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I've literally just built a new Sim. Please meet Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherry Bomb!

Lol was that a Riverdale reference?
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn