Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k Gotta love a vampire that loves themselves...hehe, oh sure thing it is fun to hang about in cas heh.
    @Koteyka how it should be, summon the kraken so we can be sure lol.

Aww I love the little tater tots they are so cute, not as cute as Morgan but still cute ha.
    @Tixyen or money I remember they would hide fake eggs in one house I stayed in and the special egg had money in it not that I ever found that one. Oh yeah pretend away that's part of the fun isn't it ha, hey thanks :) I'm just happy when people like my sim nonsense cause I can get into plenty of it. Glad you like the dogs I was just messing around with Mephisto so I had like no rules of the world when I started the save...so, talking animals were hired, lol.
    @AlwaysAsking I guess in that situation at least they are together right? Or something else positive.

Hehe now how did I guess that you might like that, ha, yeah really it's about time they settle down and not get ripped apart by nonsense or something. Yes they should move, get makeovers and change their names so it's a literal fresh start ha.

That's actually not a bad thing, they don't really have background I just showed them off once a while back and decided to play with them again, he was literally just lonely and took in a witch and her dog to make up for it. Though I wouldn't say they are the smartest they just get to play the voice of reason when they aren't barking at the air and running in circles to see if the front yard is as fun as the back yard....over and over again.

Yep yep, he's not a bad guy just lacks social skills even with her, I figured he would be the type to occasionally put his foot in the mouth so to speak my sweatpea is entirely patient she has to be cause her house is a mess lol. I'm glad to hear you like the remodel I don't know why I just got this random idea to change things up, I'm not sure if I would want to do all the worlds like some people do but if I did I would do it like this just one random lot at a time I think sometimes I am better at that than building on my own. Ha I get in close for most my screenshots so usually there is one angle to find to get around that I mean I take a ton of pictures just because I can't decide what I like best only to delete a hundred or so....I have a problem ha.

Mmkay so I think I should be fine on the limit but now I have more to show you still being random I suppose..

A little more time with the newlyweds...
    P7LSULs.png
    One more shot of them they are so pretty hehe...Songbird it's not a pic for you.

'But from this angle I...am...beautiful'

lol.
    CYui1zc.png
    I thought something was wrong with Angel as he wasn't doing his usual run run run run run dash thing and I found him far from home like this...bad dog.

"I am your angel of muuuuuuuuuuusicccccc."

yep.
    oYq91ez.png
    Jewell is a very happy pup.
    XBKVwga.png

"You must hear the music in your very soul my son! It is our way!"

"Mommy...?"

"Listen to your father dear."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, we have to." Mephisto and Celeste are right off screen sooooo.
    EIpjTFk.png
    Now for my new couple in the same save....cause yeah, Paka'a is a sim anyone with island living should have I think , I gave him a make over, and Esther here is mine. He seemed fairly interested in her.

"So what's a P.Y.T like yourself doing in a place like this."

She laughed but didn't acknowledge him.

"I am only speaking to you..bartender."

She rolled her eyes, more games, charming.

"Sure thing pal, I think you've had enough juice tonight."
    wAfH7SD.png
    In his defense, he was going to leave but decided to get more juice and try again.
    hRpa3Qb.png
    Esther was not amused or impressed she grew tired of the tricks and teasing that came from living here but it was all she had she barely made enough to stay but if she left she'd have nothing at all.
    iDIhQbO.png
    She didn't want his number either.

"Hey I'm trying....Esther." he said as she had a name tag and her ignoring him was getting her nowhere.

She huffed.

"No one asked you to pal."

"Well I..."

She had enough.
    pz5p04a.png
    "Look you I'm tired I've been here all day making drinks and being ignored by these people i don't need you getting attention by making me feel poorly, get away from me!" she hissed.

She stormed off before he could try any other words, he felt bad, he hadn't been trying to be mean but then most people chatted with him easily he just assumed he had the right approach.
    hjoPVa4.png
    Once home she called a storm..
    3uNhcOB.png
    Something to fit her mood..

A lonely mermaid
    tzKToeN.png
    She was glad the dolphins didn't care what she looked like...
    e6ImdSW.png
    1aCHiln.png
    (Yes she got up as soon as Esther sat down)
    JSQAfh2.png
    She'd have no one with them.
    0bvUmtH.png
    ouch..

He's not too good at this...
    rIWTlZg.png
    Esther wasn't going to let her day ruin her night, she actually hurried over on her own when the festival started, perhaps..at least a little whether she had more money or not she loves this island.
    qkfLI45.png
    She can be alone, she's used to it.
    eeFwpn5.png
    Paka'a found her and just as she was about to tell him away he tried giving her a gift instead not sure which words would set her off.
    jQ214ah.png
    He seems so delighted she took it, you lovable pain in the everything...
    vJicIHp.png
    He even got her to appreciate his company, a tiny bit.

She'd never had a man's arm around her before, not the most pleasant feeling over her sunburn but she wasn't as weak to it as the human sims were so she could feel some comfort there anyways. At least she told herself so.
    uAIZq3P.png
    A brief break up....cause Celeste does look nice in other colors ha.

Show off.

It all comes crashing down..
    GSAP0ou.png
    He chances a kiss which blows up in his face almost immediately.
    KLEgFrh.png
    Her words drowned out by the happy islanders...but he didn't need to hear them he could see it in her eyes, she wouldn't be used.

"I wasn't..." he tried but doubted she could hear him either.

With a cup of kava splashed in his face and her taking off at least he knew he got the right message.
    68EC3Tz.png
    She'd rather be alone than be mistreated she just knows better than to trust people it always ends like this.
    :* okay I feel a little bad but...it happened it's a thing.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I feel so bad for both of them. Paka was trying so hard, too. Perhaps, she should give him another look?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010 Yes she is. Think Chloe & Jean is a good match.
    @GalacticGal Yes, he is ok. David has time to decide what to study, since he just became a teenager.

Fun time
    49479951906_4b8d9091e8_c.jpg
    Played with my youngest sister Jill Vera Huntington in the park.
    49479951871_4311cce527_c.jpg
    Then I met cousins Andrine Vera Lothario & Clara Vera Scott in Windenburg.
    49479951826_be40ed435f_c.jpg
    It was time for a fussball competition. Andrine & Clara won.
    49480171262_ef566a8624_c.jpg
    But Fredrik Pizzazz Le Chien & I did well too.
    49479470838_0f2276fa56_c.jpg
    I stopped by cousin Daniel Vera Le Chien’s house on the way home.
    49479470823_d680669b90_c.jpg
    Played chess there with cousin Eric Vera Le Chien. Daniel & Eric might be identical twins. Teacher at school have a hard time knowing who is who.
    49479470723_d521c3d50b_c.jpg
    I found a robotic station in the student house. Exciting to explore robotic.
    49480171137_24b1f2901a_c.jpg
    Mum helped me with my schoolproject. It is nice to get some time with her alone.
    49484206461_075ddf5033_c.jpg
    We were dancing to the latest BTS hit “Black swan” having a blast.
    49483717783_792bebe8fa_c.jpg
    Suddenly grandma Lina Vera Allocco cycled infront of us. Embarrasing for us grandchildren to have our grandmother do such a thing at a dance club.
    49483717688_f2b5c4146b_c.jpg
    This sure isn’t my favorite activity in life.
    49483717668_5b95056ce7_c.jpg
    Llama game with cousins Fredrik Pizzazz Le Chien, Daniel Vera Le Chien & Eric Vera Le Chien.
    49484413872_a09219d243_c.jpg
    Eric disliked to loose.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I will have to restart AGAIN, my game is completely bugged out. Pathfinding is completely busted all of a sudden.

Oh, I'm so sorry. Do a repair game and see if that fixes a majority of what's gone bad in your game. Or move your family into an entirely new game save.

The issue seems persistent. It seems to me like the developers screwed up the routing / pathfinding for the AI to accommodate for bikes, but it screws with everything, even in a repaired game with no mods and completely fresh (tried that today, even deleted all cache files and folders).
    The Sims no longer get stuck, but they happily bike right thru mountains.

One last option that I can think of. Uninstall and reinstall your game. The routing is really bad and rife with clipping, even more so since the latest patch. I have Sims walk through counters almost daily. Your Sim biking right through a mountain brings a new meaning to "Climb Every Mountain". LOL Oi!

I actually cleared everything out (as in uninstalled completely including deleting the folder in My Documents.
    Then reinstalled everything.

I did not test with a pet in Shady Sands, but the biking in Windenburg works much better.
    I have no clue why it plumbed up to begin with.

I won't post here for a bit, until I am back to after defeating the Mother, at least.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    edited March 2020
    My evil family (though I'm not going to make the kid evil, just depressed that her parents are mean, rude and otherwise horrible to everyone except her) won the lottery and celebrated by buying some new, better furniture, a big tree with a sign on it that said "GO AWAY", some more trees to surround the garden and a chimney, and getting their kid a bike and an iPad.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    After the deaths of the Elberberry seniors, Rohan was forced to take in two housemates to help pay the rent. He chose his two best friends but one cries in bed all day, the other plays the violin!
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Oh! Another good idea! Money~ I'mma borrow that too :)
    Your nonsense is wonderfully entertaining! Ah new sims! Aww that was pretty engrossing watching though the two try to communicate, it sad it did not work out, just yet, but that is the pull to see what else might happen next. I kinda love Ester already, she has that type of underdog, guarded personality that seems hard to get too at first but it worth it in the end!~

Alright everyone post are read and awesomes out~ Also to answer @March306 yes, same thing is going on here, All schools are closed including, University and so far for Uni we get a extra week off then we switch to online classes. Stores are out of everything and everything is shutting down/locking down, it is something else, I think I am still in kinda shock, but talking all precautions and such seriously.

Now for some sim updates where things can't get as bad in this game~

Vanessa and Hazel arrived at the camp site in the evening, Hazel was still a little down and whiny about Dec not being there but Vanessa could understand, she tried to distract her with unpacking.
    02-25-20_12-08-18nbspAM_zps3jsjuoc5.png

When that was done the distraction came in the form of don't wake the llama which Hazel greatly enjoyed, they are official tied 1-1.
    02-25-20_12-12-54nbspAM_zpsdlglvkqw.png

Lol her little face, she is so concerned about her choice!
    02-25-20_12-13-37nbspAM_zpsgxaghalm.png

The rest of the night under spoilers~
    "Careful......careful....."
    02-25-20_12-13-45nbspAM_zps5ekbt3ep.png

Relief!
    02-25-20_12-13-53nbspAM_zpsslsjpgf5.png

They went to the local restaurant there for a night time drink/snack.
    02-25-20_12-27-48nbspAM_zpsd0xrpzp4.png

I forgot they could draw on these lol and just stared when Hazel started to by herself! xD
    02-25-20_12-29-26nbspAM_zps9v1c7njo.png

Yum nothing like a couple of root-beer floats to hit the spot!~
    02-25-20_12-32-36nbspAM_zps7j0uegw5.png

Night Hazel sleep well!~
    02-25-20_12-47-13nbspAM_zps1iwgmxeo.png

It sprinkled allllll night and gave this gorgeous pic in the early morning~ <3
    02-25-20_4-18-35nbspPM_zpsfqtgtomu.png

Vanessa spent the early morning reading away, she did have tea too, my type of gal~
    02-25-20_4-21-21nbspPM_zpse4aboixk.png

"And we went on a hike! We saw so many trees, birds, flowers! And ooooh daddy! We saw a deer and lots of bugs!"

Hazel happily updated Declan on their morning hike.
    02-25-20_4-24-40nbspPM_zpsrrpvilcl.png

The rest of that day under here.
    They went to get a late lunch.
    02-25-20_4-29-53nbspPM_zpsh2wi9gt0.png
    02-25-20_4-43-15nbspPM_zpswiufe9fd.png
    02-25-20_4-33-27nbspPM_zps5aadoyd0.png

They both loved the woods so much they hiked back out during the late evening for a bit.

Hazel ran around after some fireflies~
    02-25-20_4-59-49nbspPM_zpshgittoz8.png
    02-25-20_5-00-23nbspPM_zpsyevfuueh.png

They even came across a cabin and peeked in to see an old lady! Rumor was she was the legendary hermit :o
    02-25-20_5-26-41nbspPM_zps8uucn3sz.png

Vanessa had been hunting around for new plants and such to analyze and examine as her logical ambitious nature.

There was a lot new ones at the hermits house.... she would not mind, would she?

"Now Hazel don't ever repeat this, okay?"

"Okay."

Sooo maybe a bit of her step-dad's kleptomaniac habits rubbed off on her in a high tension of thirst for knowledge, bad Vanessa! Bad! :V
    02-25-20_5-27-44nbspPM_zps0wtts2q5.png

They return back to their cabin and roast a few marshmallows together before bed~ <3
    02-25-20_5-30-31nbspPM_zps7ap14sap.png

The last morning Hazel discovered the horse shoes court and tried her best at it having fun~
    02-25-20_5-44-15nbspPM_zpsiipcj5bx.png
    02-25-20_5-44-48nbspPM_zps8fxakvgz.png

Awww so close! Nice shot!
    02-25-20_5-45-02nbspPM_zpslfgnkggw.png

It was funner when she got Vanessa to play! Under spoilers!~
    02-25-20_5-55-08nbspPM_zps4njffe2y.png

I never saw a sim so embarrassed about their game! She had me cracking up because she would throw then face palm and do this spazzy lil embarrassed laugh it was sooo cute lol
    02-25-20_5-55-40nbspPM_zps1ohfjius.png

There is always a moment with kids were they get too impatient, are hungry and getting a little homesick so they might act out a little.
    Vanessa handled it well being gentle but firm and causing both Hazel's emotional control and manners to rise.
    02-25-20_5-56-27nbspPM_zpsnhrgqgwn.png

Then she promptly went to cook some breakfast scramble .
    02-25-20_5-34-58nbspPM_zpskpryjcvm.png

The last activity was fishing!
    02-25-20_5-59-02nbspPM_zpsyku6dna9.png

Vanessa had a slow start, I don't think she cares for it much even when she caught a fish.
    02-25-20_6-01-52nbspPM_zpsda3baank.png
    02-25-20_6-02-56nbspPM_zpsqk9uy7pm.png

Hazel had a blast no matter what she caught! xD bless her <3
    02-25-20_6-01-17nbspPM_zpsjepim1lf.png
    02-25-20_6-02-20nbspPM_zpsgp44yt9e.png

More under spoils.
    Nope, this is not her best time but hey at leas she got some fish!
    02-25-20_6-04-08nbspPM_zps2inkk4fa.png

Heave ho! Reel it in!~
    02-25-20_6-00-26nbspPM_zpsmlf5bcxe.png

YES! she caught one! I was happy even if she did not mind, I really wanted her to catch a fish~ :)
    02-25-20_6-05-14nbspPM_zpspqc9muzy.png

Vanessa made sure to supervise her cooking the fish for a little while before she started on her own.
    02-25-20_6-09-03nbspPM_zpsl7dh5lrs.png
    02-25-20_6-09-52nbspPM_zps9vyuv0io.png

Time to eat!
    02-25-20_6-10-53nbspPM_zps1owa0x8a.png

Okay I am convinced that poor Vanessa just does not like fish!
    02-25-20_6-11-33nbspPM_zpsprmqzlu8.png

She puts of the fire and cleans up.
    02-25-20_6-13-02nbspPM_zpspipugpir.png

Hazel is allowed to watch a little TV, it was on restriction because we have TV at home, but not outdoors like these says Vanessa.
    02-25-20_6-14-09nbspPM_zpsjs49g3yp.png

One last tuck in at the cabin!~ <3
    02-25-20_6-14-52nbspPM_zpsrbjf5s4d.png

The plane flight was just as long and they arrived home pretty late, good thing Hazel had school off the next day because of a teacher's conference.

Hazel stopped Vanessa and throw her arms around her.

"I'm really happy, thank you."

Vanessa pulled the girl that much closer and a bit snugger.

Hazel was a quiet girl, a real introvert so when she expressed, especially in words, it meant a whole lot.

"You are welcome honey, next time it will be even greater with daddy along, speaking of..."

She released the embrace and gently prodded her forward.
    02-25-20_6-41-06nbspPM_zpsktlme6ej.png

Declan's thoughts: Get it together they are coming! Plum why did I take it when I knew they were coming, I don't need it, I just need them... I have to just need them, I can, can just need them.
    02-25-20_6-43-29nbspPM_zpsnui3a2kc.png

Daddy got official glomped~ <3 (and yes these are poses).
    02-26-20_10-56-16nbspPM_zpszdytptrw.png
    02-27-20_12-05-15nbspAM_zpsuzt1avy6.png
    02-27-20_12-05-29nbspAM_zps96mcjnyj.png

You do just need them Dec, you do man! Come on fight! :s see how much she loves and needs you...

I am still rooting for this guy, the odds are so against him but aaaaagh him recovering was the storyline not him not but we will have to see, mods can give so much more personality and effects to sims but that can be a double edged sword....

Till next time!
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@AlwaysAsking
    (pg. 631)
    The Slice of Life mod causes hangovers.

(pg. 632)
    I like to give them nicknames, mostly the random generated townies.
    Diego wasn't drunk when asked, and sometimes it's either the sim you're playing or any other sims who are drunk would ask. Not a single decline ever happened.
    I think they do??? I'll check if they do when I get back to the game.

@ryttu3k
    (pg. 630)
    The party was something. Never thought Emilia was a party goer, I see her as a cute bookworm.

@sarabeth2984
    (pg. 630)

And we're back to the Lothario Mafia Legacy.

Last time...
    Atlas and Andromeda went to a meeting with the Sages about the Red Blood Moon and the affects on vampires and spellcasters alike. Atlas was told about Robin's connection with the Chaos Order.
    Carmelita and her lover, Perseus, were then met with an unfortunate arrival of Carmelita's husband, Raphael. Perseus met his untimely death, leaving Carmelita behind with her husband and the new guest.

[The King Apartment in San Myshuno...]
    "Thanks for coming along with me, Lil. I haven't heard from Carmelita for awhile since Atlas and Dylan's wedding."
    "No problem. It's nice to finally see you after god-knows how long."
    2q9hMgH.png
    p9c4Ses.png

A loud scream was heard from inside, and they rushed inside to see Carmelita getting attacked. What they weren't expecting to meet was an old enemy they thought was long gone years ago.
    7A3JrZM.png
    T9qkvGq.png

"Why, if it isn't bat princess and pretty boy. Everyone in the coven is wondering what happened to you two," Miss Hell said and smiled when she spotted her offspring. "My, my, Caleb darling, you've changed quite a bit since the last time we met."
    Uf3dFIj.png

Caleb froze in fear, remembering their first encounter and the pain he went through.
    KwEH7SL.png

Lilith stepped up to protect her little brother against the woman who harmed him.
    EGL6n5r.png
    Wf9xYpd.png

"Forget them, Miss Hell. We got what we needed here." With that, Raphael and Miss Hell left in a puff of black smoke.
    ngnpYbU.png

Carmelita thanked them for saving her just in time.
    Mz1RANH.png

Carmelita explained to them that her husband had been working with this group called the Chaotic Order. She doesn't know the full details about them, but had heard of the many killings that's been going on in Windenburg, Willow Creek, and Oasis Springs, which that place is the main target. Not sure why.

Lilith made a comment that her brother and his husband lives at Oasis Springs, and Carmelita stated that they should either keep on guard or move back to Forgotten Hollow.

0H1KUIB.png
    de4ZkJO.png

It's a bad idea to stay here, in case either Raphael or Miss Hell comes back, so Carmelita chose to stay with Lilith and her wife in Forgotten Hollow.
    OtN7FoJ.png

[At the new Chaos Order HQ in Glimmerbrook]
    NRAQvx3.png
    They did got rid of Atlas's brother (that didn't bother Ivy since she had no use of Percy and Cassie), but were reminded that she ordered them to get TWO souls. Miss Hell commented that she almost had Carmelita if it wasn't for those Vatore brats.
    c7D7uv9.png

Ivy was enraged about the Vatores intervening their plan and told Miss Hell to control her offspring, but Miss Hell said that he went against her a long time ago.
    dJXejYS.png
    JINJIBX.png

"You two better think of something!" Ivy yelled and went upstairs in a huff.
    W4K9HCp.png

"Is she always like this?" Raphael asked.
    "Sometimes, but it doesn't bother me that much," Miss Hell replied. "Let's take this upstairs, shall we?"
    gZYnk2d.png

Miss Hell brought Raphael upstairs and used her charm on him....
    jKGZQAC.png

...but her plan was intervened.
    IZ1mxA0.png

"You think you can get rid of me THAT easily, woman?! No one takes down the King!"
    "Not anymore."
    BVj09ET.png

Before Raphael could react, he felt a pain through his back and saw the sharp end of the wooden stake sticking out of his chest. His body started to sizzle, and he turned into ashes.
    mwGuJXx.png

"How hard is it to get rid of him?"
    "I would've got him if you hadn't shown up."
    6Jb1LS0.png

"Oh well, we got what we need anyway. But there's just one last thing we need."
    "How about you take care of it yourself?"
    "I just did."
    Miss Hell felt a cold breeze behind and turned around...
    MWp9qPl.png
    10ImnVF.png

...only to face the same fate like Raphael.
    AgyTJE7.png

"It's too bad you didn't get the chance to meet our special guest, dear friend."
    HEg4yWb.png

"It's nice to see you again..."
    2oj9AFw.png

"...mother."
    yGp7mgY.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    -KendallKatz--KendallKatz- Posts: 244 Member
    Never participated in this thread before, but something pretty amusing happened in my game just now, all on it's own, so here I go! Definitely get how storytellers do their thing now.

One of my favorite families decided to go to the park today - Anika Charles-Park (my profile pic), her husband Dawei Park, their little daughter Minji Park, and fur baby Bo. They were even decked out in their green and black matching outfits! Being the children they are, the parents headed straight for the swings.

cQOXASI.png

Minji, on the other hand, like the responsible little adult she is, spent some time babbling on to the family dog Bo.

PWccB7D.png

Well, after talking a little while, the couple got distracted and Minji felt left out. In defiance, she started pouring paint on the granite. Anika told Dawei she wasn't feeling too hot and was getting red, so he suggested she go and have some more fun and that he'd watch over Minji.

otFBeg7.png

So, feeling better again, Anika continued swinging while Minji and her dad spent some father-daughter time together.

K0kWkyU.png

tw: light vomit mention under spoiler! not pictured.

But before she could stop herself, Anika got so sick that her lunch came up! Dawei was so preoccupied with Minji that he didn't even notice until she had gotten sick again until he turned around. She was so embarrassed!
    wGS7Ned.png

So, trying to be both Husband and Dad of the Year, he insisted she go sit down at the picnic table while he got their daughter and dog ready to go. Not without giving her a little hug and word of encouragement, of course. "No one saw anything," he assured her.
    kEu3qXJ.png

Meanwhile, a disgusted townie passed them by, her eyes glued to the scene...
    CV2tG5o.png

...Anika's not very convinced.
    koYAC8Q.png
    origin id: slayingsims
    4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,323 Member
    Day Of The Dogs

Henrietta The Sim and Wilma The Dog went to the park, to have some fun.
    ytI51vx.png

We met Niles Whasker, Mayor's dog.
    BuIbsvc.png

Yes You are, You are the most beautiful dog in town, yes You are
    yZgIMd6.png

and we met Francis Lovett
    55reAF7.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    @ryttu3k @Becka28 @ArcherDK Thanks for the mentions in your post, and thought you might be interested in an update! I decided not to try to revive Joaquin and just continue with the story as is--tragic, yes, but such is the way of things sometimes, and I like to try and roll with the unexpected! But then...well, I've been playing somewhat rotationally, and while I was over playing with Siobhan and Sergio (who are married in this save) Candy decided to take a dip in sub-zero tempertures and froze to death :-/ It's awful, but I can't help but feel like the loss of Joaquin maybe made her a bit reckless...

It was really, really sad actually, as since Siobhan had moved in with Sergio when he was still living with Jaoquin, they were all really close. Candy/Joaquin and Siobhan/Sergio were basically bridesmaids/groomsmen at each other's weddings, and double dated all the time, and so they Siobhan and Sergio were pretty broken up about it. Siobhan especially took it hard. She tried begging for Grim to spare Candy, but even her super high charisma wasn't enough it seems.

FyyucKT.png

So, Siobhan took Candy's gravestone to place it in the backyard next to Jaoquin...and tell her sister Yuki what happened :'(
    wAOVjrt.pngIjH2gE1.png

Now, you may have noticed Siobhan's belly in these pics...and yes, SHE IS PREGNANT! Which Sergio isn't too happy about really :/ Basically, Siobhan completed her aspiration, reached the top of the business career, and then was like...huh. Actually I want a baby? Sergio was happy enought to "try" for one, but when she shared the news their first attempt was successful it seemed kinda clear he was hoping it wouldn't be lol. BUT ANYWAY, point is, baby was due any day, and sure enough, Siobhan gave birth about twelve hours later (with Sergio playing computer games the whole time, he was so stressed lol) and I decided that, depending on the gender, they'd name the new baby after Candy or Jacquin. It was a girl: Candace Fyres-Romeo--or Candy for short <3

PeU1FlW.png

She aged up to a toddler on Winterfest, and it's so nice to see some new life and happiness after all that tragedy!
    ptuYPOc.png

Anyway, she's a teenager now--smart, creative, and a little self-absorbed, which seems appropriate (being spoiled rotten by her mom after all, lol.) After Sergio passed from old age (Siobhan is still around, I've extended her life with youth potions so she could finish raising Candy lol) Siobhan had had enough of Windenburg and moved to the city. They had plenty of money by then, so it was easy to get them a swanking penthouse in the business district. So not-so-little anymore Candy grew up half in the big city, loves singing and might try to make a living at it (with the help of a Showtime mod I've been using :D ) And, anyway, with the idea that she was raised on stories of her fun-loving, exuberant, friendly namesake, and with her being creative and into performing, I decided that as a teenager, this Candy would want to dye her hair--not exactly like the original Candy, but something similar, taking some inspiration as it were. And so, we once again have a sparkly pink haired Candy in the world! <3

66g94VP.png

Meanwhile, Yuki actually ended up eloping with Gunther Munch after all these years--he's a bit older than her, yes, but they were both well into the adult stage before anything romantic happened between them, and they're quite cute together, the little introverts! (Yuki had gotten pregnant right out of highschool, raising the child, Geordie, just with her sister to help. She'd put a lot of her tech dreams --not to mention any romantic life--on hold to do that, but with him grown up and following his dreams in the big city, she finally decided to go back to school, get her computer science degree, and become the tech guru she always wanted to be! She's at the top of her field now, and a minor celebrity for her designs of video games! Anyway, point being, it was nice to see her finally in a good, stable, romantic relationship, and doing something that just made her genuinely happy) After some time, Yuki and Gunther decided to have a baby of their own, and I knew right away that regardless of the sex of the baby they were gonna name it Jackie, after Joaquin. Joaquin had moved in with Candy and Yuki long before he and Candy officially got married, and was good friends with Yuki as well--it was really cute actually, cause she was so shy, but he would go out of his way to make her laugh, include her in things, and then leave her alone when she needed space. He basically became like a big brother to her, and since we already had a Candy namesake, it seemed right to have one for him as well. They had a girl, officially named Jacqueline Munch-Behr, but everyone already calls her Jackie. She's still a baby atm, but I can't wait to see what life has in store for her--and Candy too!
  • Options
    ShawnedaShawneda Posts: 42 Member
    Antony Scanelli's house has been renovated for the Bachelor Challenge and then Rosalyn and Rajj (Toney's fiance in the story) made a baby. Preparing to invite simmers to share their bachelorettes for the Let's Play now that the house is ready.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I've been back a few days, but it will be a while before I feel caught up. I'm trying to read recent posts and catch up with where people I recognize are. I see several new people and I look forward to getting to know your sims but for tonight I'm going to keep my comments to posters I'm familiar with and responses to mentions, just due to time limitations.

@AlwaysAsking Your last Don and Thorne post was on the same page as my recent post, so I found it pretty quickly and caught up! I am conflicted because Don and Thorne have both been basically protagonists for this story so I'm programmed to want them to end up ok, but they've both done bad things and maybe shouldn't be ok. At least, young Don was pretty bad. But I'm on older Don's side right now I guess. I'm super curious how meeting Mary Alice and Danni would go.
    Overcharge is super fun to take pictures of! It doesn't do much, but I could use it for the story. The game cooperated and inverted Vlad's umbrella at the same moment that she called lightning down near him, so at least he looked upset.
    Lily just basically abandoned Victor to seek power when she moved to the islands. She took most of their money too. I had some fun with him today so he'll be in my next update.

@Tixyen OMG Hazel is so adorable I never want anything bad to happen to her. Declan better get in shape.
    I'm still exploring mermaids, as my next update will show. I love the animations for the overcharge state, but I do wish it did more. I think I'm going to feel the same about mermaid powers in the long run.

@RedDestiny92 I don't recognize any of your sims I have seen since I came back. But that most recent mermaid certainly has a Look. Hope she finds better luck in love in the future.

@DeafSimmer I missed several pages so just a quick question, are these sims related to the story you were telling a month ago? Just curious if we're on a new save or just a new generation. Either way, the drama's still high in your posts!

@Beardedgeek That's really unfortunate! I'd have stronger words but they'd be changed to plum. Didn't you just restart with that sim right before I went away? If so, hopefully third time is the charm and everything works out great for the next go round.

@March306 I don't recognize any of your sims anymore, lol. I was gone too long and they've all aged or moved up to the next generation. I approve of this new Jason Mamoa legacy though. Just watched the Aquaman movie tonight and I definitely see the appeal.
    I am not even going to get started on real life right now, but none of my problems are coronavirus related so far. My state has less than 20 cases and all but one of them are from the same cruise ship, so we haven't reached the stage of closing everything yet. Probably just a matter of time though.

@ChuChuExpress Nice to see the Furystrykers are still going strong! Not sure I'd recognize the thread without them.

@Koteyka You're welcome, and thank you for the darling toddler update instead of going straight into the trouble hinted at the end of the previous post!

@Simmelina1 Just curious, have you introduced all of your families yet? Since so many of them are related and I've been gone a few weeks I can't remember if I've seen this particular branch of the Vera family before. Anyway, I like the current sim's commentary, especially when his grandmother rode through the bar.

@sarabeth2984 Thank you! Loved seeing your Halloween parties also!

@AngeliqueAdelaide Thank you! I think the people of Sulani are going to be avoiding that beach based on what's been happening to visitors lately...
    Are you in a new save since I was last around regularly, or are you just going into more detail with different premades than you did before? I remember mostly reading about your own sims in the past. Anyway, I look forward to seeing where you go with them!

@Becka28 Lovely wedding, as always. Good to see you're still here!

@ryttu3k Thanks! I enjoyed shooting lightning and taking pictures! Love your recent makeovers of the premade youngsters.

@Keidra Morgyn looks nice like that!

@SiliClone I just saw a couple of your post while I was scrolling and... I feel your comments so much! I will never catch up with all the posts I missed. Right now I'm sticking with moving forward from my most recent post and ignoring everything before that except threads that have convenient links to their earlier posts. That leaves me confused in places but there are just not enough hours in the day to read 600+ pages of this thread! I do kinda miss your vampire drama, but not sure I could keep up with it if you were still posting right now. Hope your gameplay or whatever you're doing these days is going well.

Not sure if my actual update will make it up tonight or wait until tomorrow.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Oops, missed @Dust_Bunny2010 which is kinda funny since yours was one of the few comments I actually got the notification for! They seem to be messed up again. Anyway, nice to see you back, as you had been gone a while before my temporary disappearance. Seems like you picked up where you left off, so at least I'm not confused with your story!
    So, as a way of explanation of my last and what will be my next post, I have a brood of vampires that were turned by my sim with the family vampire aspiration. She's part of my family rotation, but she had to turn five other sims for her aspiration and the only one that fit into the families was her husband. So the other four went to live with Vlad. They are Ulrike and Maaike from Windenberg and Raj and Akira from San Myshuno. Raj is constantly studying vampire lore and practicing mixology and Maaike and Akira are exploring how many different places they can woohoo. Only Vlad and Ulrike drink from unwilling sims, and they built a pen in the yard to hold sims that Ulrike would seduce and bring home, then they'd lock them in and feed off of them until they died of exposure. They killed Don Lothario and Diego Lobo that way (both froze to death). Lily was the first to escape. She wasn't seduced, because she has the unflirty trait and that was annoying, in addition to Ulrike being straight and Vlad being bad with people, so they drained her energy need and dragged her back to their place asleep.
    I plan to make one household for each occult state to mix in with the nine households founded by my sim Athena's children in regular rotation. So far it's just vampires, and as of my last update also an evil mermaid.
    So now you're pretty much caught up!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope you all are having an awesome weekend! Work has been keeping me super busy! The lab I work at is one of the main labs that test for coronavirus in our area so we have had a bunch of meetings and training sessions on handling samples and processing the specimens coming in. There have been dozens of confirmed cases in my area and of course Tarrant and Dallas counties both issued a public health emergency as a matter of action. It's been a bit nerve wracking to say the least. The news media doesn’t help because everyone is freaking out and buying up weird supplies like toilet paper. Seriously? Basically just make sure you wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face in public, and keep your home and work stations clean, wipe it down with a bleach wipe occasionally. Its spread through water droplets, i.e. sneezing. This particular strain is mostly dangerous to the very young, elderly, or people with compromised immune systems, it behaves as the regular strain of coronavirus in normally healthy people. Lots of people have had the common strain of coronavirus already and probably don’t even know it, it's one of the virus strains that causes the “common cold.” I know I have had it. Still wasn’t fun of course lol.
    Now on to comments! I think I got through to page 632.
    @archerdk -looks like Mortimer is enjoying his life in Sulani now!
    @ryttu3k -Nani and Evie are adorable! I love the color scheme you gave them. Is that Christie Sigworth? I like what you did with her makeover, and readjusting her features. I don’t know whey the game does that to teen girls...always huge mouths, no chins, no noses, and little heads. It makes them look weird. I always have to fix my teen girls after they age up. Her outfits are adorable!
    I think I may have downloaded the wrong Curious brothers too! Because only Pascal was pregnant and he gave birth to a blond human baby...I need to find the originals! I was floored when Morgyn propose to Susan like that lol
    @vancanuckfan86 -Gregory aged up to a very handsome teenager! I love his style. Its awesome he and his younger brother are so close
    Cassandra is cute!
    @reddestiny92 -Thank you for liking my Silversweater family! I love them too :) Is that Mephisto Deathwalker? He’s such a cool looking sim!!
    @march306 How many kids does Colby have now? They all look awesome!
    OMG I know!! Its crazy with this virus outbreak! They just declared a public health emergency in my area and everything is being canceled! Spring break has been extended by several weeks etc. Everybody is buying up the weirdest stuff from the stores. Everyone is panicking. It took me over an hour to get through the grocery store checkout line yesterday. Its so weird! I work at one of the main labs that tests for it and we are prepping for a lot of testing. Looking at a lot of long days in the coming weeks :(
    We’ve had to cancel my dad’s knee surgery because of his age, he’s in the at-risk age group so that’s going to be crazy. Hopefully things calm down soon.
    I can’t wait to see who you decide to be Simeon and Fallon’s heir! Their kids are so cute
    @galacticgal -I hope they fix that acting career bug! Its so frustrating. I have Vivienne work on all her assignments just to have them reset to 0. :(
    @deafsimmer -I’m glad that Caitlyn found love and was able to patch things up with her family. I hope things go well with them!
    @alwaysasking -I am glad you are liking the Outdoor Living pack! Its a lot of fun and I love the building elements. I think I built my summer camp on the Forest Hideaway lot, its on the right handside of the map towards the bottom:) You can make them all editable! So long as you aren’t traveling with a family or if someone is renting it. I usually go straight into the lots and build mode once I upload the game.
    I am so glad you downloaded the Roswell kids! I hope they make a happy addition to your game:) I like seeing them run around my saves. I’m currently redoing their house right now. It's so empty! They have a full house now so that won’t be a problem lol! XD You are so right about reattaching the premades, it can be a pain in the rear trying to reset their relationships. Thank goodness for MCCC lol
    I do feel bad for Thorne, but at the same time its kind of a fun challenge trying to get him to improve his repuation and his own career. I have seen one of his temper tantrums when he caught his ex-wife cheating on him. WOW! He got into 2 fights in a row with her lover!
    Kirk and Picard are too stinking cute aren’t they? I love them lol. Lucas is a great kid too! He lost the pointed ears when he changed back. Although, shocker to me, Simeon has hidden pointed ears himself! The default ear is pointed when you select it! So some of his kids may inherit them.
    I was surprised with how much Simeon got crabby after the duel, I think he was duelling for knowledge, so that may be why he was so cranky! LOL XD
    Yay! Another D&D fan! Its a fun game to play. I don’t think I have played the Lost Laboratory of Kwalish yet but it sounds like fun! I know my DM makes her own campaigns sometimes but we usually play a premade campaign. I think we are playing the Temple of Kalina right now! I like playing elves too! Elves in D&D are pretty good. They are fast, sneaky, and fairly strong. They can also detect magic and see in the dark naturally. Fortunately, the armor and weaponry etc are based on what class you are. Fighters/paladins/knights/barbarians will be better at fighting physically than say a bard/wizard/cleric etc. One of my characters is a wood elf ranger/rogue with a level 14 armor class, which isn’t too bad. She’s mainly an archer but she’s awesome with her short sword. I am loving my grave cleric! I can’t wait to level her up. My group is all women too! We have all female characters at the moment, but we all have male characters we can bring in too. D&D doesn’t distinguish between males and females in their stats, they will be the same regardless :) So its all equal :)
    Simeon is a geek so the freelancer career is perfect for him! I have the opposite problem, I can’t keep him off the computer lol! I will share Dr. Don Lothario! That way you can check out his “Check hotness.” :)
    I know! I like all the comments and questions! :D I was cracking up at Simeon’s halloween party!! Morgyn proposing to Susan in his ninja costume. What made it worse, is that Susan originally showed up in the llamacorn mascot costume. The one with the huge llama head!! She looked ridiculous and no one would have recognized her LOL!! I had her change into a witchier looking outfit instead. If I had known Morgyn would have proposed, I would have left her the way she was dressed XD!!!! I am kicking myself in the rear for that
    @chuchuexpress -I am so sorry about Chloe’s health problem! Have the doctors been able to find a solution?
    Griffin had a lot of bad moods! What with Don all sad and Simeon in a crabby mood. He had the angry “why would the government hide the existence of aliens?!” moodlet. Loki Beaker is mean anyway so not much sets him off. Don was too sad to play with Maximus when he came, then Maximus pooped out and fell asleep early. The Spooky Party pack is so much fun to play!!
    I don’t know what Bjorn has been up to…I need to drop in and visit his family to see how things have been going. I think Clara may have found another lover....
    @angeliqueadelaide -I used MCC to set the chance for vampire babies low because I have way too many plasma suckers running around my game lol! I do need to find Griffin a girlfriend…
    I love reading your posts. They are full of so much drama! Hugo and Mila?! Then Max setting himself on fire. And Simeon and Luna’s shenagnigans in the closet!! XD
    @dust_bunny2010 EEK! Congrats on Luise and Dino’s pregnancy and engagement!!
    @kotekya -I enjoyed Morgan’s adventures at the Chief’s house!
    @beardedgeek -I hope you get your game fixed! That’s awful! :(
    @tixyen -Thank you for liking my Silversweaters! I know! I wish we had pre-teens. There is such a huge jump in ages from child to teen, it looks awkward lol

Ok on to my gameplay! I decided to hang out around with a few of my Willow Creek families. Well just 1 actually, the Goths!!
    Just a bit of an update. Simeon and Rachel Silversweater have been raising the Munch kids after they were orphaned (Simeon’s nephews), they have managed to set Wolfgang on the right path in life. Uncle Simeon turned him into a wizard as a teen. He finished college with all A’s and married his high school sweetheart, Cassandra Goth! They moved into her childhood home, the humongous Goth Mansion! Its partially subdivided, so Cass and Wolfie have their own wing and lots of privacy:)
    Simeon was actually quite pleased, the Goths were an ancient and powerful spellcasting family (they are loaded too!). He was hoping to forge an alliance between the 2 families, and this marriage was a great step in that direction. I created my own version of the Goths. Same folks, except Mortimer is descended from a long line of powerful spellcasters. He personally had no interest in developing his powers. Much to the chagrin of his mother, Cornelia Goth, who has since moved out on her own. 7jI7cDW.png
    His Aunt Agnes Crumplebottom and his father Gunther Goth recently passed away. Both his children, Cassandra and Alexander inherited the witching trait. Alexander recently aged up into a pre-teen. Poor child. Those ears!! XD S3QGO3D.png
    Then comes in his lovely wife Bella and mother of his children. She’s a vampire lol. Griffin turned her a long time ago. z145Q4s.png
    No worries, she wanted to. She’s technically a first level fledgling vampire, but I made her sunproof. I don’t want my gal Bella bursting into flame when out of my control.
    Long story short. Cass and Wolfie had a baby! Cassandra went into labor just after Wolfgang went to work. Her mom Bella was so excited about the birth of her first grandchild!
    2lKpYWF.png
    This baby was coming NOW, so she took her daughter Cass to the ER where she delivered a healthy baby boy. I think his name rolled for Nicolo? Unfortunately Wolfgang did not make it in time to see the birth. But he was so happy and excited to hold his son when he got home from work as a detective IALCuXt.png
    We might change that name…Anyway Cassandra is not liking motherhood. She did the first breastfeeding and diaper change and that was it. I direct her to take care of the baby, and she always cancels it. No worries because Grandma Goth and dad Wolfgang are nuts for the little guy OFYxqIc.png
    VKmdbCw.png
    Wolfgang has night care duties 1XwTeCG.png
    Of course not all has been well in Willow Creek. A particular pest showed up to plague the family the night of Nicolo’s birth. Everyone was in bed asleep. This fool shows up at her doorstep (Jacques Villareal is a grandmaster vampire) clearly intending on breaking in and feeding off Cassandra. He kept picturing her in his thought bubbles. Seriously, how creepy is that!!
    The last time someone had a baby, he came knocking too. He stopped in to visit Becky Bailey, Thorne’s wife, who had just delivered her son, but she gave him a very worthy fight. Xdi3G1K.png

Mama Goth was having none of it either. fkth3dt.png
    She gave him a piece of her mind and told him what she thought of him
    Bm1S4iC.png
    He didn’t take it very well zzRZSb3.png
    They had a pretty big fight in the street ukoWvGG.png
    Jacques is really scary! IMY4Cex.png
    But so is Bella. I have not adjusted her dark form either! 638xwP6.png
    She gave her all z0jOZCq.png
    But Jacque won the fight. fh3Q82S.png
    It was enough to scare him off! He speed ran away after that t0vpQZu.png
    Poor Bella was so dazed after that fight. But her family was safe duBFL5h.png
    Bella has been working hard to keep her family together and happy. Mortimer has been quite distant from both his wife and children. He’s also arguing with his mother. I don’t know what his issues are. Lately, she has made headway in getting him more involved in their lives. SQcGJqT.png
    She is having marital troubles. When I uploaded the household, her and Mortimer’s friendship and romance bars were extremely low. According to MCCC notifications, Mortimer had issues with her being a vampire. But he’s been a pill to everyone. She has managed to get their friendship up to halfway now, and they have no issues with pursuing um...romantic interactions. Unfortunately, I have recently seen him out and about with another woman. Bella doesn’t know yet:( Nj3Pq4K.png
    On the plus side, her kids are getting along beautifully! GcI2Nfz.png
    Alexander recently aged up to a pre-teen. Oh poor kid, those ears XD!!
    S3QGO3D.png
    Wolfgang is a nice addition to the family. He is a detective sergeant in the police force and loves his work. He gets along well with his in-laws for the most part. They appreciate his cooking skills lol. Here he was telling Cassandra about his day at work 72MPgyh.png
    He works diligently at his job 3gew5Pj.png
    There was a pretty nasty case involving graffiti mYZRMuz.png
    And a body?!! I’m guessing there was murder too. It was the body outline from the nasty apartment in San Myshuno. I was in hysterics!!! XD
    8nTp1jA.png
    He decided to interview one of the witnesses with his feet in the pool
    Lyj3I0R.png
    He had a lot of analyzing of evidence to do when he got back. 7U9zgO8.png
    He also had to do routine searching of inmates and fingerprinting and mugshots
    uKoZHmW.png
    KzA8Nll.png
    3l3YXPF.png
    He hated searching inmates. This guy was brought in for poaching fish
    Fjp0qmG.png
    And he really didn’t want to know what this guy was doing
    Shoulda worn gloves there Wolfie
    faBZzvO.png
    He talks to the Chief about the latest details on the murder case
    fFsJbEk.png
    ivKmiaC.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Simmelina1 Just wanted to say how much I laughed at the of grandma photobombing their dance. That's a really cool grandma. I really like how they introduced bicycles, but when my sim started cycling everywhere and indoors, i got them all removed lol.

@KendallKatz Minji is chilling in the back making a mess in the backdrop lol. Kids.

Back to lurking and loving everyone's stories.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Daephene, page 633.
    Thank you! Yep, the household is still going strong.

@sarabeth2984, page 633.
    The doctors pretty much recommended Chloe to meditate and use a punching bag in order to lower the chance of another adrenaline attack. It probably does mean that Benjamin and Wendy may need to brew up a batch of Prompt Resurrection in case (It's like a defibrillator in a bottle).

To be honest, I nearly lost my sister when I lived in Cheshire. I don't want to go into too much detail, but I am thankful that it was the melatonin and not my ritalin. Oddly, it was her ex boyfriend who raised the alarm. My sister went to hospital, along with mum to keep her company. I'm so grateful that my family was able to get her help. Caroline Flack's passing bought back that memory, and it was a week before I grieved for her family, especially for her twin sister. Strange, because I didn't know her...my sister said that I might have been feeling empathy for them.
    The good news is that Caroline has been laid to rest privately.

But anyway, as Roddy would say: 'Let that smile spread!' And from Caroline herself: 'In a world where you can be anything, be kind.'

(I hope this is fine)
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Dr. Don Lothario is on the Gallery!! I put Joanna (she's just a spellcaster, not a hybrid in this version) and their son Maximus (also a spellcaster). You can delete them if you want to, I just needed a Gallery back up of her anyway:)
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DeafSimmer wow, Gabrielle is definitely messing with things much bigger than her! Handing someone over to a gang? Yikes!

And yeah, Nicholas does look like he'd be trouble!

@Beardedgeek man. When the Sims hecks up, it really hecks up. Good luck fighting the Mother!

@DarkAngel1994 oh jeez, her! I don't care if I'm 4'10.5" and dislocate if people look at me funny, I'll fight her if she hurts my baby Caleb :anguished: Yeah, it might be best to get out of Oasis Springs for now... Okay, yeah, Ivy is terrifying but I can't say I'm sorry she took out Miss Hell! Oh wow, a family affair!

@FanPhoria sometimes you just have to go with what the game provides, honestly. But yeah, I can see Candy becoming reckless, in that case. Poor Yuki. Welcome, li'l Candace! I'm glad she's doing well, and that Yuki is able to have a happy, fulfilling life as well!

@Daephene thank you, I love doing makeovers!

@sarabeth2984 thank you! Yup, that's Christie Sigworth. I suspect what they did was edit her face as a child without taking into account what she'd look like when she aged up, some of the other kids aged up really weirdly too. Let me check what Curious bros I have, it might be a non-official one... oh yeah, here we go, this household. Pascal's about to pop and Vidcund follows a day or two later, both kids came out as aliens.

Sounds like your work is pretty full-on! I'm isolating (I mean, I normally do anyway XD) because I live with my 93-year-old grandmother and I absolutely do not want to pass it on to her, she's already very frail (and we almost lost her last September when her heart condition flared up, thankfully she made a good recovery). Main problem now is that the supermarket has been out of stock on toilet paper (and tissues, and pasta) for two weeks, and we don't wanna run out!

Yeah, I definitely play the Goths as being an old spellcaster family. They actually were in TS1, IIRC! (They were on the box art for Makin' Magic.) Bella comes from a supposedly normal family, the Bachelors, but she's known Mortimer most of her life and asked to be made a spellcaster when they were in their teens. She's ridiculously powerful (partially due to being a Weirdness Vector), and as a result, Cass and Alexander have a hell of a magical inheritance. Aww, welcome, kiddo-who-may-get-a-name-change! Jacques needs to stay away from my girl Cass :angry: Wow, Wolfgang and the criminal with the baster... I have concerns!
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @sarabeth2984 I loved reading through your installment on page 633. What a story you've got going! Great snapshots, too. :)

@FanPhoria I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. What is the ShowTime mod? I use Road to Fame, at the moment, but am curious about other mods that allow for a singer Sim.

@DeafSimmer O wow, you left me hanging. Stephan had just stepped into the dungeon room! Suffice it to say, I'm hooked.

@DarkAngel1994 Oh, dang and Raphael was so dang good-looking, too.

@Tixyen Nice touch of intrigue you left us with at the end of your installment. Now I'm wondering just what's up with Declan?
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @FanPhoria In my game, Yuki chooses to remain single and happy this way, while Gunther took Candy as his bride and now they have 2 kids, Simon and Samantha. Sadly, Candy decided to yell at my sims for no real reasons (we've been friends for very long time) and so we're not welcome in their home anymore. A pity,because I am rather fond of the kids.
    Oh well. I guess they don't want vampires helping them out anymore.
    No matter. There are others who will gladly accept our friendship.

Life goes on.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    I will have to restart AGAIN, my game is completely bugged out. Pathfinding is completely busted all of a sudden.

Oh, I'm so sorry. Do a repair game and see if that fixes a majority of what's gone bad in your game. Or move your family into an entirely new game save.

The issue seems persistent. It seems to me like the developers screwed up the routing / pathfinding for the AI to accommodate for bikes, but it screws with everything, even in a repaired game with no mods and completely fresh (tried that today, even deleted all cache files and folders).
    The Sims no longer get stuck, but they happily bike right thru mountains.

One last option that I can think of. Uninstall and reinstall your game. The routing is really bad and rife with clipping, even more so since the latest patch. I have Sims walk through counters almost daily. Your Sim biking right through a mountain brings a new meaning to "Climb Every Mountain". LOL Oi!

I actually cleared everything out (as in uninstalled completely including deleting the folder in My Documents.
    Then reinstalled everything.

I did not test with a pet in Shady Sands, but the biking in Windenburg works much better.
    I have no clue why it plumbed up to begin with.

I won't post here for a bit, until I am back to after defeating the Mother, at least.

I used to do it that way. But, you should do it through Origin, instead. It shouldn't disturb you game saves, either. Right click on your Sims4 folder in Origin and click on uninstall and take it from there. You may get better results. I know I did.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @GalacticGal it's a hard life for them Paka'a just has to learn to lead gently enough to get another chance.
    @Tixyen heh it's a nice little treat huh? maybe pretend it by if they find a specific egg you cheat on two bucks or something maybe even twenty.
    Lol I'm glad you think so I was digging it as I was going through set up and one thing lead to another I thought I was going to have to play it up but he seemed so genuinely interested in her. Esther can come off lovable I'm surprised I made her and she sat in my gallery never gave her much of an identity and since she's not typically the pretty we see I knew things would be different, but it works, they'll be back after this update.
    Just a quick thought about these times but we'll keep some fun going cause everyone could use it I think
    The lockdowns are rough I heard some people are trying basically to play the blame game of who is responsible and it's just so tiring seeing these older and ridiculous people that aren't just average joes on the street acting like preschoolers it's like can we all just pretend to get along and look for a cure. send out uncontaminated supplies to people in need that can't get them? Something positive? Anyways that's all I'll say on that hope everyone is staying safe and such just because there are ways in some places to avoid getting sick doesn't mean we shouldn't be cautious.

Moving on.

At least she's smiling I don't remember why Dec couldn't come, I haven't had coffee yet lol, ooh kids can drink floats again? I remember a time they couldn't for some reason so they wouldn't touch it, though we know it's ice cream and soda meh. Hazel is just the cutest, seeing her reunite with her dad is precious.
    @Daephene ha yeah these guys haven't gotten much attention and will probably get buried again at some point, an interesting look indeed maybe she will get lucky.
    @sarabeth2984 oh sure, always look forward to the next update ha, yep that's Mephi :smiley:

So for today er yesterday I was with Mephi and Celi cause I was waiting on their kid.

A little loving before....
    Abfxfi3.png
    "Think it'll be twins?"

"I wouldn't mind if it were." he said happily so different from his original guarded tone it made her happier.
    z5XlaDA.png
    Maybe too happy since she attracted aliens...at least she didn't come back pregnant which she is supposed to be able to do with mcc.
    Cue dad joke quality words.....
    jOiJeuQ.png
    Mephi can really....carry a tune

ba dum ts
    d5QzDUB.png
    White is just perfect for her but I may need to give her more green.
    AdYKiZZ.png
    ev7I2tl.png
    "Wanna go play?" Jewell asked.

"As if, I have a tail to chase."

Offended that his sister would choose her tail over him he huffed.

"Yeah well...at least I don't look like a soccer ball."

"I'm the prettiest soccer ball you'll ever see then." only irritating her brother more.

And he did actually run off to play without her.
    NUQkjTo.png
    I didn't actually notice that Songbird left I was going to see where she was to call her to eat and here she is, and she stayed out all day too guess she needed a break from her family.

"Think of meeeeeee....think of me fondlyyyyy..."

Angel is rubbing off on her I see.

I decided I love them and they are adorable together...
    v7ToDEQ.png
    Mephi says, it's important to keep the love alive even when one of you is heavily pregnant...
    OLevZow.png
    It worked.
    Uzo3lWW.png
    "Things didn't start out easily but you know I love you don't you?" Celeste asked.

He nodded, he really was cute but she wouldn't throw it in his face now he wouldn't blush enough and he definitely blushed.

"I love you too Celi.."
    RVrebD2.png
    I keep missing the picture but I finally caught them, Angel and Songbird are very loving parents and their kids adore them <3 Even Angel has to stop running around in circles to let his son know he loves him.

"My greatest accomplishments <3 "

Jewell giggled.

"we love you too daddy." he sure had a weird way of saying it but Jewell knew.
    wdx8OxZ.png
    I guess she thought the screams on the television were something to sing along to?

Tune is not impressed.
    ufGmmDJ.png
    Finally, it was go time and Yadaira was born which Songbird had to immediately celebrate now there were two mothers in the house.

"I want...!"

"Yes yes the songs of your people, get on with it so I can age her up...."

"Hmp...now I'll take even longer."

Time to say good bye to Mephi's little shack, it was fine for a while but his daughter is not living at the base of a volcano it was bad enough he looked the other way for Celeste as far as he's concerned. I moved them into a house I built a while back now.
    8qE758M.png
    She adores her mother already.
    OeQeXq7.png
    vwNf6rT.png
    Like her father, she can also....carry a tune

crickets this time?
    And a last Moschino photo...
    4K3274A.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top