April 7 - We just released a patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.

Big Announcement Coming Dec 16th Maxis Monthly

Comments

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited December 2019
    I was watching Pixelade earlier and he was reading some comments and one said that maybe they‘ll release both Arts & Crafts and Happy Haunts.

Which is an interesting theory because DU is loaded with references to things being haunted. A few other packs too. I've been editing the texts of the worlds for a mod to customize my game for my royal gameplay and theres so much of it I wondered to myself if they were gonna release a haunted pack anyway lol
    New custom world mod "The Wizarding World" available for download now! Check out the details here!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 10,337 Member
    edited December 2019
    It's the 8th anniversary of The Sims FreePlay !

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 18,547 Member
    Well....1 min.
    vvT0gUf.jpg?1
    edited December 2019
    Gallery for Console is the winner (cross platform) !
    Welp.
    vvT0gUf.jpg?1
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 3,764 Member
    Does anybody know why they still keep Sims Freeplay and Mobile alive though they look completely identical?
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,520 Member
    Wow. What a big annoucement. 😒
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 5,271 Member
    Well, that was pretty lame.
    edited December 2019
    Does anybody know why they still keep Sims Freeplay and Mobile alive though they look completely identical?

Money. Also, I much prefer Freeplay.
    vvT0gUf.jpg?1
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 204 Member
    Well, that was... yeahhhh...
    THE SUPERNATURAL SAGA - cartoon Sims!
    8zloO2u.jpg
    Origin ID: GracieFace312

Just a big announcement... for console...

I'm exited about the vote though.
    vvT0gUf.jpg?1
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 136 Member
    Yea!!!!! As a console player I’m sooooo excited!!! Finally we also get the gallery!!!!

Also I love the “granny” theme for the Knitting Stuff pack.
    Granny stuff, girly stuff or neutral stuff... honestly I don't care about this pack.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,785 Member
    So what was the announcement? At work and can't watch it right now.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

Granny stuff, girly stuff or neutral stuff... honestly I don't care about this pack.

I don’t care about the knitting aspect of it, but I am looking forward to the new Buy/Build mode objects. I hope the industrial/neutral theme wins! It’ll do wonders for my Sim’s homes I think.
    @aprilrose wrote: »

Gallery for Console !

edited December 2019
    aprilrose wrote: »

Some time early 2020 they will be adding gallery functionality to consoles. Non-cc builds, Sims, lots, etc you put together on PC can appear on the gallery in console and vice versa, so it’ll be like “one” experience across both platforms.
    edited December 2019
    Chazzzy wrote: »

I don’t care about the knitting aspect of it, but I am looking forward to the new Buy/Build mode objects. I hope the industrial/neutral theme wins! It’ll do wonders for my Sim’s homes I think.

Don't dream, pink girly room will win.
  • GGEEGGEE Posts: 1 New Member
    Ok they really need to stop with the mind blown emojis for these BiG Announcements
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Don't dream, pink girly room will win.

:(:s:/:'(:|
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,070 Member
    Still wont consider getting the console version until they can have mods and custom content lol But cool for the console players I guess. And some of us cause it means more downloads for our builds. Just wished they had specified in the beginning it was console players whose mind would be blown instead of getting the *whole* community whipped up lol

I dont feel too bad though myself cause I know cars and a farming pack are coming in 2020 regardless and I'll wait until then for my mind to explode lol
    New custom world mod "The Wizarding World" available for download now! Check out the details here!
    GGEE wrote: »
    Ok they really need to stop with the mind blown emojis for these BiG Announcements

The disappointment blows my mind :p