Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Coco I saw @emorrill comment about your sim and I went and took a look.
    To me he reminds me of

first_knight.jpg?w=300&h=168
    Young Richard Gere from First Knight.

^Oooh yes! :star: Perhaps he is who I was thinking of...
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Hey friends. :)

I have a question to those of you who use poses a lot and are familiar with them.

If you have too many poses in your mods folder is it possible that that will cause some not to show up when you go into Pose Player? I downloaded two important poses for my story and...they won't show up with the other poses in game in Pose Player. :( Is it because there are too many other poses there or are they just bad downloads? :pensive: Or can poses conflict with each other? I only have poses in the game that I know I will be using soon to keep the amount of poses in the Player down.
    And here's a long shot: Is there a way to reset the Pose Player so that hopefully the other poses will show up?
    Thanks so much. <3

Now on to comments. ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Ok. I do wonder if it's from the childish trait. ;)

@GraceyManor Only NRaas mods huh? :confused: Maybe it's due to story progression like Jonny said.
    I should use the save cleaner and see if it might help all of my poses to show up! Is it something from Delphy?
    Enjoyed your update. :) Was that a little romantic catch there? :smirk:

@DeafSimmer Great job creating Chrysalis in sim form. ;) As well as Tirek. You made him super buff! :lol:
    I'm glad Discord isn't going along with their plan. :star:
    But then someone would notice...
    ^Hmm, would that somepony :p be Luna??

@PalmArrow I love the greenhouse cafe! :smiley:

@bekkasan It's ok. :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2019
    @emorrill not all poses are list compatible which means they won’t show up on the pose player you will have to use a special code to make them work.Normally the pose would include the code.It would be something like kissmale1 or hugsima etc.I will get the link for the save cleaner for you.I do it each tome I play.Which two poses did you download? I can take a look and see if it’s list compatible or requires the code

save cleaner
    https://app.box.com/s/k0d4er9gke23hjnofbctexjb2k3dcgag
    download it, open the savecleaner.exe and then click open on the box that pops up go to where ever your save folder is, find your saved game open the folder and scan any .nhd files in there.It will ask if you want to make a back up.I do one back up after that I say no.once done close the game, go into your sims 3 folder, world cache folder and clear those out and start the game,
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Yeah I just read that they both were not list compatible. :( And they didn't come with codes either. :confused: Not even kidding...SO annoying! Oh well, I think I found some decent replacements for them online.

Thank you for the save cleaner link and the info. <3
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited November 2019
    Today, Rachel used Inferniate Fire Blast on the fireplace.
    Screenshot-9815.jpg
    She then sat down:
    Screenshot-9816.jpg
    and read the newspaper:
    Screenshot-9820.jpg
    'Police are no longer looking for Daphne and Selena. They've been found safe, along with their resurrected mother, Veronica. Police were on the lookout for Daphne, as she murdered her father, Edward, but the case was dropped once Veronica explained everything. Records showed that Edward had a history of violence towards women' Rachel read:
    Screenshot-9824.jpg
    'The family are now asking for privacy as they attempt to get their lives back on track' Rachel finished reading:
    Screenshot-9826.jpg
    Rachel sighed as she folded the newspaper back up:
    Screenshot-9841.jpg
    She then headed upstairs to her study and started work on 'The Tales of the Forest: The Raven and the Yokai'. This was the 6th book in the series:
    Screenshot-9846.jpg
    Meanwhile, Drake and Iris chatted in their bedroom:
    Screenshot-9854.jpg
    Screenshot-9858.jpg
    Iris then decided to do some inventing, teleporting into the skill room:
    Screenshot-9894.jpg
    Screenshot-9925.jpg
    'I have no idea what I invented, but it looks cool' Iris thought to herself:
    Screenshot-9953.jpg
    Rachel finished typing up Tales of the Forest: The Raven and the Yokai. 'Just 4 more books in the series to go!' Rachel thought:
    Screenshot-9994.jpg
    She sent the work over to the publishers, saved and shut her laptop down:
    Screenshot-10000.jpg
    Later, she went downstairs into her bedroom and sat at the mirror, applying her bright pink raspberry scented lipstick. Drake came and watched her:
    Screenshot-10008.jpg
    Rachel then smiled and gave Drake a big loving hug and several big smooches on his face:
    Screenshot-10034.jpg
    Rachel then blew several big kisses towards Drake, which landed on his face:
    Screenshot-10072.jpg
    Screenshot-10073.jpg
    Screenshot-10074.jpg
    Drake went bright red and giggled. Rachel had covered his face in big bright pink raspberry scented lipstick smooches. 'Thanks for the big loving hugs and big lipstick smooches!' Drake said, still blushing, but smiling brightly. 'Awwww, you're welcome, my cute, adorable and kissable son!' Rachel said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Drake:
    Screenshot-10084.jpg
    Screenshot-10085.jpg
    Rachel then used her demigoddess powers to magically clean Drake, removing the lipstick smooches from his face:
    Screenshot-10173.jpg
    Screenshot-10177.jpg

Bloopers

Yeah, sometimes the camera in tab mode can be quite awkward...here, it makes it look like Iris is floating whilst asleep!
    Screenshot-9691.jpg

@DeafSimmer
    Hello from the other siiiide!
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

@bekkasan

Got another update coming shortly,
    thank you.

@GraceyManor

Ena loves her training it seems ,
    she wont even take a day of hehe.

@PalmArrow

I love those two screenshots.

• Options
    [img][/img]RnNzDrQ.jpg

Nicole found someone to do karaoke with.

[img][/img]5e8HFlM.jpg

Pamela practiced her drawing on Walter.

[img][/img]J1xfBWd.jpg

Mahmoud thew another party.

[img][/img]ihch0qE.jpg

Pamela did not complain, neither did Jeffrey.

[img][/img]FnmVVeW.jpg

Kaz wanted to pass by

[img][/img]gjNa9xQ.jpg

Jeffrey needed food.

[img][/img]5nSWDSY.jpg

Skip works a lot on his studies.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    @meerkattime, page 3713.
    Rachel is a step mother to Iris and Drake, as her brother, Advarius, and his wife, Blair, died in the Sunset Valley incident. So Rachel's standing in for Blair as guardian of Drake and Iris.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill There are some poses that do not use the pose player and you have to use the pose number. I don't download those and they usually tell you on the site 'not pose player compatible'. Never mind. I see you found out.
    I'm not sure if there is a limit to pose player as I don't seem to have reached it yet. :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Pamela and Jeffery seem to be very close! They make a cute couple.

@Steamvarius lol at the toilet sculpture out of ice. Would hate to accidentally sit on that!

Whoops! I got them a new fireplace for the bedroom and forgot to have someone fireproof it! It was the biggest fire before they got it out. It took Adam, Alice and Dedric working on it to get it out. Adam made it to the bedroom first and started on it.
    49000368476_9ff6fc1f1f_b.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    73533151_410838166507108_8163087440609804288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlIvg5Ks3fgmP3lFRBFyOt5kM5pJdNEFvfwIoZYggs_AmGrqcYHbATB8NE0uWhQhHLg2YhDsp7qkkTkTagFwxIc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=7b99553376f4fe482c0753896b16b70a&oe=5E4B34B8

@GraceyManor , I love this picture - you can just feel the cold and wet weather!

@Steamvarius , I haven't seen Rachel in a long time! her ice sculpture looks pink because of all the pink surroundings!

@bekkasan , I NEVER remember to fireproof fireplaces! I'm glad the fire was safely put out.

@Silverofdreams30 , I like the look Nicole's karaoke partner is giving her. He seems fascinated by her.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @bekkasan, page 3713.
    I guess you can make furniture out of pretty much anything, including ice. What are they made of, Pykrete? (14% Sawdust, 86% Ice.)

@PalmArrow, page 3713.
    Eh, sorry about that. I was too busy with TS4. I was also struggling with thinking up new book titles in the Tales of the Forest series.

@Puddinroy.
    Hello there!
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @meerkattime

he he, true that skip is popular so he do not have to
    make any efforts to go out hehe. I only play my Sim but I
    enjoy screenshotting to see what the other dormates are up too.

@bekkasan

Thank you

@PalmArrow

Thank you

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The sims 3 is amazing. I play the sims4 but I'm always on here to see the pictures and follow the stories. There is so much to do and so many amazing stories to create I love this thread!! Nice pictures everyone! Too many to quote. 🤗🤗🤗
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    FcrfzlX.jpg
    Time for the grandparents to visit the tired mother, Mona asked for their help so she could rest a bit on her day off.
    rJTmJz7.jpg
    "The baby's asleep so dad just starts working on home repairs?(looks somewhat confused at her father)"(M)
    "Hey I can fix a great deal of things, no need to worry. Besides I'm just fixing the quality and improving the number of channels"(A, her father)
    "You know your father, he likes doing home repairs and upgrades, I guess he just found an opportune moment"(L)
    "But dad, I'm replacing that TV next Gift Giving day."(M)
    "Well then call me and I can upgrade that one too (continues fixing TV)" (A).
    AQHRyRR.jpg
    An image of the happy mother.
    pDCfbne.jpg
    They stay for the night and for breakfast.
    J1BzysF.jpg
    XmhgLYB.jpg
    NRRs7qE.jpg
    They say farewell to Mona, and both of them remind Mona to take care and get plenty of sleep.
    e7J31HP.jpg
    Lauri and Ryan go out for the weekend.
    MMlxhzK.jpg
    Alex runs out suddenly as he hears a firework go off.
    cxNCJ6T.jpg
    sKW10wE.jpg
    "Umm...."(A)
    "What?"(L)
    "Well good job with the firework, but what's the occasion?"(A)
    "I just felt like it"(L)
    "(Sigh), I thought you would've mellowed with age"(L)
    "Well (looks at him with a preset plan), Mr.Mellow. Care to join me?"(L)
    "You know I can't refuse"(A)
    "I know, but asking you makes it look like I'm giving you a choice"(L)
    fnsCW1l.jpg
    Vd3q3qP.jpg
    Both Ryan and Lauri needed a bath and as such decided to bathe in the river. (Cough) Sans clothing.
    7xb31Z7.jpg
    Getting some food before heading back home.
    t4PIige.jpg
    Ryan starts his case as counsel for the defence at the Court of Appeals. His client is an alleged crime mob boss and as such the magistrate has directed it be a judge only trial. Their client has directed that he'd prefer a jury and as such that is what they're appealing.
    5B8787j.jpg
    Both of them decide to steal each other's clothes during an early morning(3AM) skinny dip at the pool.
    UDHmvSb.jpg
    Apparently no hard feelings.
    SkK0vX3.jpg
    icqw6Mf.jpg
    QMkKNzl.jpg
    IRAvns2.jpg
    Ryan has to go to Riverview for 2 days as the trial is commencing. If he does well with this he'll be promoted to a Senior Associate of the Law firm.
    rU1817b.jpg
    They're protesting the fact that the local law firm is defending a well known mob boss.
    zmjiy4F.jpg
    Ryan comes back on Monday dusk. His group lost the case and now it's proceeding to a judge only trial immediately, he won't be on the defence for that. But he was very good in finding relevant documents and arguments, and as such with his decent experience and strong skills he's officially promoted to Senior Advisor. Quite early to I'll note. (Most get the promotion after 8-12 years at the firm, he's been there for 3).
    sGcul1Q.jpg
    izTJUrC.jpg
    The original firestation has now been converted back to its original purpose. The firefighters are happy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @meerkattime , I love the pictures of Allie and Kerry skating! And lol, they do look like they're suspicious of the mixologist.

@jonny522 , your sims are very brave to bathe in the river while it's snowing!
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @jonny522: Brr, bathing in the river while it's snowing. Brrr.

@meerkattime: Allie and Kerry are very cute skating.

@PalmArrow: Need to read your updates.

@coco: Hello

@DeafSimmer: Awesome updates.

@emorrill: Hello

@Mikezumi: Hello

@bekkasan: Yikes, that's a big fire.

@Steamvarius: Hello

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@Babykittyjade: Welcome to the thread.

@Karritz: Hope your play goes well.

@Silverofdreams30: Awesome updates

@GraceyManor: Love the picture of Edna climbing the rock wall. It's really pretty.

@all: Thanks for letting me read and comment on your stories/videos/ pictures. I'm working on reinstalling all my store content. Blah
    :) Smile!

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30
    lol at her face at the sight of him walking by XD
    oQLgI7Q.jpg
    Oh my! <3<3
    Someone was sneaky with the laptop.

@PalmArrow
    Wow! I guess he really didn't like that portrait did he?
    It is kind of creepy looking.

@jonny522
    Interesting story with the crimminal lawyer!
    Is it a custom career or are you just using a default career as part
    of the story?

@meerkattime
    Yeah Shifu's known to be boring.XD
    She's scared to death of Ti-long so she's practicing.

@coco
    Lol, he might be crushing just a tiny little bit.
    She's really scared about fighting someone
    so she thinks it needs to be all work.

@emorrill
    Was that a little romantic catch there?

maybe..... :D

• Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    edited November 2019
    I5qrOPX.jpg
    Pl6gb95.jpg
    b09yGxa.jpg
    EuLQxot.jpg
    Evelyn's sink broke, so her parents came over to help and fix it. And stayed over for a meal.
    NK2GIO0.jpg
    Ryan discussing something with his boss, unfortunately it turned serious pretty quickly. Ryan has been asked to act as the prosecution against his boss's daughter. Ryan has no personal issues with it, but he needs to make sure that she doesn't. The charge isn't too serious, juvenile delinquency and acting as a lookout for a minor robbery(100 simoleans).
    fhJQHAa.jpg
    She gives him the ok, so he'll take control of the prosecution after the winter holidays.
    Smr4hu7.jpg
    CZfjuDn.jpg
    A new house known as Elm Flats is being built and developed, as you can see it's nearing completion.
    tHVLdKD.jpg
    Look who's an uncle!
    j9BWb1x.jpg
    5mAENhn.jpg
    WgMU1dL.jpg
    Getting the food for gift giving day.
    nsi5P9K.jpg
    zM1ZVpj.jpg
    65Gl32y.jpg
    9CaYXiM.jpg
    Gift giving day comes and goes, with all of the children being there.
    3BXEQdw.jpg
    eCKJSGc.jpg
    While Alex and Lindsay dance under the Gazebo where they said their vows so many years ago, Ryan goes to a Symphony with his wife.

@GraceyManor Custom Lawyer Career from MissHissy's Job Centre. The details are added by me, I don't imagine it in more detail leads to the story getting boring to me.
  • Options
    Not really liking the world I'm currently in as the lots are horrible.But its the only asian themed world I could find.:/ I am thinking of transfering them to a new world.
  • Options
    So I transfered my sims to a new world.Its not really "Asian" themed but I like it better.

75181385_411734263084165_2725387509314879488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlQe1aAE_ms-7sswHAjzP3mdAwMBN23xZsZ0qFsq2Fcz8JdkbrkvI8Lmlh-hW5s_rO1lQPpOtSYI2ZNo6fKoiOn&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b19e6b8b35dd1958bfcd265f8fbee05f&oe=5E642910

75462362_411734286417496_6098776276678475776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkWvnD0RvIWJGSpGgBpy0y_qa_dbL1ZDu1_rNeSpf-qkyRKRbopfKJBWs7yGwD4v7GaqvKhqwur1I0Qb1DZgmAg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=7260925efd73d01076c4cf7a49ecd73a&oe=5E506BE0
    Ena: I know you're trying to be all mystical and kung-fuy but can you please
    tell me where we're going?

74439569_411734273084164_1625210067118718976_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmOXVO9wL_oCf6KdEh7qwF-8GECPBO_DLTvs1Zy9sfIhYVIONbbqHivuA7mfDU2OtTs4FtaU-iESLhqU0VurdVN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f9d5e3b1684cc7ed81093f0d0c91a716&oe=5E525B97
    Ena's checking out the surroundings.She has no clue where Shifu is taking her.

76686500_411734366417488_8997435222119153664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQlvFsW_GzYunXZPvwKMytFO_UWbBBfrawCxbAdNGJ3shCYWw3-3qyfOJYO43jJECh6-37-_KlI1RGZ81QlT_lqC&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1a0ba150790e37d4e2f2928be64db6cb&oe=5E1C8B42
    Shifu: This way.Come along.

75435824_411734369750821_2205054953003679744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnN9UPn9klFpwhWAUzDS9aOIUbCV7wA03d6wkFsOvgXq5NeVJ9oAdri01ua1d9smvA_S4eJopvMWBQNpOjvlbCJ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=906ca6db76ad1e4457595920ab6f8636&oe=5E62106B
    Ena: You dragged me all the way out here for a bath? Ena asked as she dipped her hands in the water.
    Shifu: Ena, we do not bathe in the sacred pool of tears.
    Ena looks down embarassed and shook her hands free.
    Shifu: This is where Master Oogway mastered the skill of kung fu.
    And where I come to relax.Care to give meditation a try again?

70468694_411734376417487_2281095141366169600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkqyKBpmEzRNPBq23KZO12t6Oz0ZT8whaUongJ8KQSs6yjKFSeHPzHVmWP4VDl0nlfLhk0wOqtW0yq4bdBmuOwc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e0519702a2ac08490acd358628bd432a&oe=5E57ABAA
    Ena: So I should be quiet?
    Shifu: If you can...

74173277_411734439750814_8553125356473679872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQlFk0kutnvdcBqtIM7M0_YBhtQ6uv9M5OmyPvBUsmmJqO6Nx6ANhCbPlP24AYtjVKXIG4WXJ8gTLpbRMWi-B4BB&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=32111677657bc14211e9ffaa597bddec&oe=5E5B98F8

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    So I transfered my sims to a new world.Its not really "Asian" themed but I like it better.

75181385_411734263084165_2725387509314879488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlQe1aAE_ms-7sswHAjzP3mdAwMBN23xZsZ0qFsq2Fcz8JdkbrkvI8Lmlh-hW5s_rO1lQPpOtSYI2ZNo6fKoiOn&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b19e6b8b35dd1958bfcd265f8fbee05f&oe=5E642910

75462362_411734286417496_6098776276678475776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkWvnD0RvIWJGSpGgBpy0y_qa_dbL1ZDu1_rNeSpf-qkyRKRbopfKJBWs7yGwD4v7GaqvKhqwur1I0Qb1DZgmAg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=7260925efd73d01076c4cf7a49ecd73a&oe=5E506BE0
    Ena: I know you're trying to be all mystical and kung-fuy but can you please
    tell me where we're going?

74439569_411734273084164_1625210067118718976_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmOXVO9wL_oCf6KdEh7qwF-8GECPBO_DLTvs1Zy9sfIhYVIONbbqHivuA7mfDU2OtTs4FtaU-iESLhqU0VurdVN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f9d5e3b1684cc7ed81093f0d0c91a716&oe=5E525B97
    Ena's checking out the surroundings.She has no clue where Shifu is taking her.

76686500_411734366417488_8997435222119153664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQlvFsW_GzYunXZPvwKMytFO_UWbBBfrawCxbAdNGJ3shCYWw3-3qyfOJYO43jJECh6-37-_KlI1RGZ81QlT_lqC&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1a0ba150790e37d4e2f2928be64db6cb&oe=5E1C8B42
    Shifu: This way.Come along.

75435824_411734369750821_2205054953003679744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnN9UPn9klFpwhWAUzDS9aOIUbCV7wA03d6wkFsOvgXq5NeVJ9oAdri01ua1d9smvA_S4eJopvMWBQNpOjvlbCJ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=906ca6db76ad1e4457595920ab6f8636&oe=5E62106B
    Ena: You dragged me all the way out here for a bath? Ena asked as she dipped her hands in the water.
    Shifu: Ena, we do not bathe in the sacred pool of tears.
    Ena looks down embarassed and shook her hands free.
    Shifu: This is where Master Oogway mastered the skill of kung fu.
    And where I come to relax.Care to give meditation a try again?

70468694_411734376417487_2281095141366169600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkqyKBpmEzRNPBq23KZO12t6Oz0ZT8whaUongJ8KQSs6yjKFSeHPzHVmWP4VDl0nlfLhk0wOqtW0yq4bdBmuOwc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e0519702a2ac08490acd358628bd432a&oe=5E57ABAA
    Ena: So I should be quiet?
    Shifu: If you can...

74173277_411734439750814_8553125356473679872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQlFk0kutnvdcBqtIM7M0_YBhtQ6uv9M5OmyPvBUsmmJqO6Nx6ANhCbPlP24AYtjVKXIG4WXJ8gTLpbRMWi-B4BB&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=32111677657bc14211e9ffaa597bddec&oe=5E5B98F8

Is the world Dragon Valley?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top