Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @coco
    74218634_412567836334141_2445554498601484288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmQ84L6VPRfUs10l2DgMz_Dl329SruUHJRUIQ9NTvxrMMVG_aqI-8M4yXqaFTNijgudEfUyEGx8-A8_V4xJ8gGO&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=47986e033a1ef0627a27f788067ede1b&oe=5E4CBF22
    I actually had a photo of Ti-long being thrown away XD I couldn't get a sparkle though, It was suppose to be like an explosion that swept over the land.LOL
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    76612225_413294612928130_3030467652054155264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnok6oSfvRS7qwik6tVQawiGjJjkWTqhtwVyFfunwQDCCHkQ8vAi_s3xB3ni7bXm-hbxd2UE5QsR-KiQni36GGu&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1e6565403fa6bf577ab105586d6caa3e&oe=5E61B213
    When the rain stopped, everyone wondered about Ena.She managed to pick herself up off the ground.She now wore
    the armor of the dragon warrior, made of pure dragon scales.The scroll now rested around her neck.

74236371_413294606261464_4742015267721183232_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkPZzI0eRokCmR-i6_cROrZ-ilh5WgwewLYWTr5FiNQMWd9lv7iixxXmluWLRj_wrMOajtKffXRLizMcNJqlToL&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=0df28da2ae4ea0637fc608ab3a2fbe50&oe=5E175126
    Tigress approached Ena, bowing slowly."Master." She addressed her; as the five finally accepted Ena
    into their group."Oh! Master Shifu!" Ena shouted; as she ran to find her instructor.

74375556_413294592928132_493353044931510272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnd479hvgzusZl_TC4xf3S4I5IqqkfdjDZW-2cDwC-Uz10C3MIOgGqmLs-bcu6bjt_pCQIJOqB6FWRCo3q0OLt-&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ae5b787d78eea9e3c352be75dba3239b&oe=5E5197B9
    Shifu: Ena...You're alive...or we're all dead...
    Ena: No, we're alive.I managed to take care of Ti-long..
    Shifu: Really? Then it is as oogway foretold...you are the dragon warrior..

74624094_413294699594788_2439720352465551360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQnJwto8R4rKRUwi3mFoO1EyPyciY9T9zN75JkXeVqnsLv9StonKUSf55-d7j_qmgAhnaSpJmhEk7RzRQKnshIEI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=4c0b61fd47eb353b8cfb778e5acc3df8&oe=5E5CDE8F
    Shifu: I'm so proud of you Ena..
    Ena: I'm hungry.
    Shifu: :|
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited November 2019
    Nothing in my game so I plan to restart this game when I get back my computer from being fixed. A few of you may remember this story, others may be new here and have never seen this. So those of you who have and remember it; bear with me.

The Way of Life
    An Apocalyptic Legacy
    Prologue

Narrator: The Strategic Arms Reduction Talks were being held in Geneva and the United States had taken a hard-line against the Soviet invasion in the Crimean Peninsula. It meant that the United States President was going in hard-line to the talks with the intent on making the Soviet President back down from his actions in the Ukraine. It wasn't about to go very well at all.

The Russian President had always maintained that naval access from the Black Sea to the Mediterranean was non-negotiable and that the Sea of Azov was Russian territorial waters. With the Ukraine complaining about Russian Naval assets transiting the Kerch Strait and making threats to block it off. It appeared that Russia had no choice but to threaten military action, but the Russian President had always maintained that they would resort to annexing Ukraine if they had to do so in order to secure the strait.

Well, when the Ukrainians had started placing missile emplacements along the coastline pointed at Kerch Strait on the pretext of sovereignty, the Russian president acted with ruthless force and aggression: he sent troops into Ukraine. Under no circumstances was he going to allow the Ukrainians to choke-point naval access through the Kerch Strait into the Black Sea and to points beyond in the Mediterranean.

Most only give a passing notion to the thought of nuclear annihilation and that was what the START talks were aiming to prevent. SALT II built upon the foundation that Nixon and Brezhnev had signed in 1972. Carter and Brezhnev were the two that were in power at the time, in '79 when further talks limited the number of MIRV missiles and nuclear weapons were limited to 1320 a side. The START I talks were held by Bush Sr. and Gorbachev in 1991. Upon its expiry, a New START agreement was signed by Barack Obama and then-President Medvedev, however the new US administration considered the New START a bad deal.
    Screenshot-26.jpgScreenshot-27.jpg In Sunset Valley, it was quiet, not much was happening other than the usual day to day activities that most of the sims did, whether shopping at the market, eating at either the diner or the restaurant, going to school or to their work. Other than the fact that Sunset Valley had a big target on their town, it was like any other little town in North America and all over North America, sims were doing whatever it was that they intended to do at the time, with no thought about what was happening in Geneva and how it would affect their every day lives. When it was said that the START III talks were not going well, it was an understatement of epic proportions. There were threats made at Geneva (within the borders of the nation of neutrality).
    Screenshot-31.jpgScreenshot-42.jpgScreenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg Eight sets of parents had to give up their young adults...to go into the bunker...so that Sunset Valley could survive and the government gave those eight young adults §95M to ensure that they would be able to rebuild Sunset Valley after the apocalypse. It wasn't certain as to when the group would be able to come out of their bunker, but they knew that when the air-raid sirens went off, it would be too late. So their goal was to outfit the bunker before anything did happen.

Screenshot-103.jpgScreenshot-108.jpgScreenshot-111.jpg Should it be that the mushroom clouds billowed into the air, at least there were eight people who could contribute to genetic continuity.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 11B

Shelly was still not convinced but the group managed to steer the conversation away from the discussion about Hana but they were not planning on staying out late.

'I still have my placement tomorrow,' said Gareth 'I will have to head home soon,'
    'So do I,' said Anta 'I have some work to do tomorrow for some people,'

The group left the pub and walked towards the bus stop but had noticed outside of a house near the pub that someone had put up a sign saying 'Vote for the Lion'

'Oh, look, more Lions!' said Anta.
    'Why are people still supporting them?' said Sarah.

Anta then ran up to the sign and punched it and it fell over. Both Sarah and Gareth laughed by Shelly was not impressed.

'What was the point of that?' she asked.
    'Only a bit of fun,' laughed Anta.
    'You can't just punch someone's sign over though,' said Shelly.
    'They are only Lion supporters,' said Sarah.
    'Just showing them that they are not welcoming here,' laughed Anta.
    'We should do it to another one if we see anymore,' said Sarah.

76939840_10156704313216497_6597627090202263552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGbH2pYPEQy1lUcqHtAtHg9siPvTUNwdMLmsphZaWUqQyXxabKRMLT2rNdoo5eHcGFltaE1xxyqMw5-KRXHcfXu2HBh2IB2T2DeIhUARuHrVQ&_nc_oc=AQmlvOAjTsoSzv0xuI4ae2drbvo06wueA9Jrw2BEVDZx-VQz27TRLofOtAOQAPGoANYiKqiujLZk0qmCKUTioK2k&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=3de992fa49d2aae06efccbe6b47e7649&oe=5E4829B4

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/967131/the-social-club-series-two#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Brandontaylor

That was a great update,
    congrats to the new baby.

@coco

At least her party was cozy, that fraternity hose always have
    juice keggers.

@meerkattime

Thank you, hehe who knows I think she has a crush on most of those guys
    there lol.

@emorrill

That is a cute kitty.

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Update

[img][/img]d2qj0Ro.jpg

Sims need their beauty sleep.

[img][/img]nqnWkgO.jpg

I had to test new photos in the photo booth.

[img][/img]ahjnmFa.jpg

[img][/img]x2S0sz1.jpg

Skip shirtless for you @emorrill

[img][/img]N1vNKeL.jpg

Ayana and Walter enjoys the fresh air.

[img][/img]wm5v4xH.jpg

It must be a great photo.

All for now

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor I'm glad to see Ena didn't listen and didn't run away. She really is the Dragon Warrior and Shifu needs to let her live her destiny. Love the fight scenes between the girls. I don't know if the end is good riddance or she will be back. Nice to see the others finally recognize her. Oh, ye of little faith Shifu!

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like her party was still fun for those who came. Jeffrey was rushing to be with her!
    I like having photo booth photo's up in the rooms. I don't like it when most of the pics are the same.

@emorrill Yes it is a shame about the poses and you can't even rant to some of those creators as they have disappeared!
    Thanks so much for the comments. :smiley:
    It is called Red Dragon's Lair :wink: Wouldn't you want your very own dragon sneaking into the basement of your house? lol
    You will see them soon. If I get more time to play. :lol:
    I think Alice realized there was no way to get down the ladder let alone back up with her belly!

@Brandontaylor You are welcome! I hope you are able to as well, but life does come first as much as I dislike it sometimes. It is raining this morning and I know we need a bit of rain, but, I dislike driving in it and have several visits and a mandatory meeting in Jax for work today. Blah! I'd rather stay home and play and watch the rain out the window. :lol:

@Karritz I'm sorry you have a cold! I hope you feel better. Must make it hard to sing!
    Loved seeing all the pics. I've never used Glenvale County as it looked so flat in Tads games and no trees in the area. I guess you can put them down yourself but I'd rather it be done in CAW so the routing doesn't get messed up. It looks like it does have some elevation areas from your pictures though.

@coco You should adopt a cat with one of your sims. They are really well done.

@ilikethesims30 She is a cute sim!

@DeafSimmer Oh dear! I didn't expect Luna to be defeated.

@Nikkei_Simmer I do remember the story. Only 8 huh? hehe

@meerkattime I'm thinking about it more and more. Would be nice to have a cute kitty back in my life.
    edited November 2019
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I do remember the story. Only 8 huh? hehe

Yup: have to leave room for all of River and Haruo’s attempts to repopulate the planet. :mrgreen:
    @Nikkei_Simmer I remember your apocalypse save. I hope you get to restart it soon. I can't imagine how frustrated I'd be having to wait so long to get back to my computer.

Oh I’m itching to get back to my computer but well. I’m learning patience. Sure wish it was working (the learning patuence; that is)

I figured I’d repost what I wrote so anyone new can read it. One of the reasons why I love Sims 3 so much. I can make my environment fit the story-line.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited November 2019
    @bekkasan thank you. I am improving. Hope to be good by Friday. It doesn't seem to have affected the voice so I ought to be able to sing ok.

Glenvale County is rather flat. It is designed for building. There are still a lot of empty lots in the world. I might fill them as I go along or leave most of them empty. There are lots of trees around the edges of the world, plus there is a swampy area with lots of trees. Most of the lots are either small or large. I usually look for ages to find an empty 40x40 lot but this world has lots of them and bigger. Not so many 30x30 lots though but there are a lot of 30x20 lots plus a few with unusual dimensions. I ended up adding a few extra smaller lots while leaving numerous larger lots empty for now. There is plenty of room to add extra lots as well.

I didn't put many mods in and no extra 3rd party content other than some skins and hair so with the world being so simple and the lack of junk in my sims 3 folder, it runs very smoothly.

I played in the world for a while to get little Lana aged up to child. Next time I see her it will be with that world in the Big Game. I'll send her mother to go and collect her and take her back to Lucky Palms. I was so surprised to find her. I was tempted to go looking for her a few episodes ago when the eldest child currently living with Theresa aged up to child. That's when I first noticed one of them was missing. At that time I decided not to go looking as I didn't have a clue where to look. And there she was in Twin Towns just waiting to be found. She was the only child they had at that point in the game.

Lana002.jpg
    Lana Fields aged up to child - having an argument with the dog. (there were a lot of big red minus friendly signs from both Lana and the dog just before I got this screen shot. The dog is small and didn't make it into the picture.)

I started recording Bellatrix tonight. Am going to bed now though as my eyes are tired and I need to sleep. It's almost midnight.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    What's her problem?

SShrtNp.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    Part 11C

Shelly walked off and Gareth went after her.

'Look I don't think that Anta meant it that way,' said Gareth.
    'It must be true what Hana said,' replied Shelly as Gareth tried to keep up with her..
    'Well, I don't know,' said Gareth 'but I will walk you home if you want?'
    'I would rather go home by myself, thanks,' said Shelly.
    'No I will walk you home,' demanded Gareth 'it is not safe out,'
    'I will feel much safer by myself than to be around people like Anta,' argued Shelly 'all you lot have done is insult Hana all evening and I am bored of hearing about it,'
    'Well it wasn't me saying that,' said Gareth.
    'No, you just trying to pretending that it is not happening,' said Shelly 'you clearly enjoy seeing them do it,'

74595287_10156704313426497_1441488893957373952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeHN_kNp5jyAdN0aha6uoNTFsnkCIfwOAhM6_FJIxG3_-1YuDRHjrSHqKnzkvhsJZqSHRohCsDZQ-er5qAIrTdH3IEozpoMOHTGkAdslX58pbg&_nc_oc=AQmKDolQdcCLBd0N7NHId2zTmDZh54ak0pFcDvJUgiScoKQ0iiwNC74Q5SAID8mSBO1XAbNV-PQ_-6pRgMmXRGQ9&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=0d55b04a20677c1828d65e7c8c7f46a9&oe=5E639709

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/967131/the-social-club-series-two#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @bekkasan

Thank you.
    edited November 2019
    The first sign that the talks were not going well were the Presidents of the US and the Russian Federation accusing each other of not abiding by the terms of the agreement. The second was the cessation of talks and outright threats of war. The START III talks were a complete failure when both sides left the bargaining table and didn't return. It was then that the world knew that they were on a slippery slope to nuclear war. And the possibility of nuclear annihilation became very real.

It was as well that The Eight as they'd monikered themselves had sealed themselves in their bunker and had made certain that they conducted themselves in a manner that assumed that the worst was about to happen and that the world as they knew it; had come to an end. They knew that when they emerged from their bunker, that the world as they knew it would be not as they once knew it.
    Screenshot-10.jpgScreenshot-11.jpgScreenshot-12.jpgScreenshot-13.jpgScreenshot-15.jpg Their only defence from contamination in the case that the bombs did fall, were the foot thick blast doors and concrete walls that lined the entrance; while the rest of the facility was located underground. And there they would stay while the radiation was still thick in the air.
    Screenshot-23.jpg Phil and Haruo chatted up the ladies; getting to know their bunker-mates as they would be getting very close in the very near future. After all, they would be stuck in the bunker until such time as the radiation dissipated enough to support life back on the surface.
    Screenshot-14.jpgScreenshot-22.jpg As if the world was in mourning for the short amount of time that it had, the skies opened up and the heavens poured. It rained for two days straight with no cessation; as if for one final purification ritual before the gates of hell opened up to consume them all in a nightmarish cleansing of fire.
    Screenshot-40.jpgScreenshot-41.jpgScreenshot-42.jpgScreenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-45.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg It was a solemn pronouncement by the President of the United States that the United States and their allies were going to war against the Russian Federation that The Eight knew that they needed to stay within the confines of their bunker and make no attempts to go out to further provision. What they had would have to carry them throughout the two years or more that they would remain within the bunker.
    On CNN they'd also received the news that the Russian Federation would consider a nuclear pre-emptive strike from the United States as an act of war and would respond with a devastating retaliation from their nuclear forces.
    Trump_Announcement.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528133%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%2528135%2529.jpg Moods fluctuated depending on the person. Depression at the news that their world was about to end certainly was prevalent amongst the members of The Eight. And frankly even their survival was in question, had the military who had built this bunker dug in deep enough that they would be assured of surviving the blast? Had they provisioned enough to see them through the worst of the fallout?
    Screenshot-35.jpgScreenshot-36.jpg Whether they would survive was a question mark and they had to seal themselves in knowing that within a few days time, their world would cease to exist; that everyone that they had known and every place they had ever been; everything that they found familiar had been immolated by nuclear hellfire. That was a heavy emotional weight to take into the bunker with them.
    Screenshot-37.jpgScreenshot-38.jpgScreenshot-39.jpg As it were, The Eight kept their minds off that heavy thought, by exercising and challenging each other to martial arts sparring matches. To survive they would have to be in peak physical condition and that was one of the reasons why Mickey was selected. He was an athlete thus physically fit and a formidable specimen. Arm him with an M-16A3 and gear and he'd be an intimidating sight. And it was his job to whip them into shape...and get them ready to survive the elements once the radiation died down.
    Screenshot-47.jpgScreenshot-48.jpgScreenshot-49.jpg Of course though, the martial arts fell to Haruo who was a green-belt and was working on his athleticism. He would be training them to fight; which would definitely be necessary when it came to surviving all sorts of marauders. One of the first of The Eight that he'd sparred with was Mickey, whom he was going to bring up to his level in order so that they could both instruct the rest of the bunker occupants.
    Screenshot-61.jpgScreenshot-84.jpgScreenshot-87.jpg There were many things to do in the bunker and well, recreation was one of the orders of the day. They had their choice of chess, pool, ping-pong, foosball and darts. Haruo, being musical, had a concert grand piano installed in the bunker so that he could play and there were several more musical instruments available so that anyone who was interested could take up music.
    Screenshot-103.jpgScreenshot-107.jpgScreenshot-108.jpgScreenshot-110.jpgScreenshot-112.jpgScreenshot-113.jpgScreenshot-114.jpgScreenshot-115.jpgScreenshot-116.jpgScreenshot-117.jpgScreenshot-118.jpg ...and that was how they spent their days...
    But on the afternoon of the full moon, all that came to an end.
    Screenshot-27.jpgScreenshot-28.jpgScreenshot-29.jpgScreenshot-30.jpg One SS-24 (Russian Designation RT-23 Molodets) missile armed with ten Multiple Independently-Targetable Re-Entry Vehicles in a fusilade of second strike missiles after the United States launched a pre-emptive nuclear strike on Russia due to increasing tensions in the Mediterranean (clashes between Russian and US warships had escalated into an exchange of tactical nuclear weapons, devastating both fleets) targeted three of its MIRVs at CFB Gnome and one at a political target in Sunset Valley City Hall.
    There wasn't time enough to blink for many of the citizens in Sunset Valley or scream. Just a blistering 100M degree celcius heat that vaporized anyone standing below the epicenter of the explosion. And the blast-wave that travelled away from the epicenter of the explosion at supersonic speed devastated anything that remained standing.
    Screenshot-127.jpgScreenshot-128.jpgScreenshot-127_nuke1.jpgScreenshot-127_nuke2.jpg Within the city center, fires raged and anyone outside the "instant-death" zone of the blast radius was doomed to die a slow death from acute radiation sickness.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    fMFOfit.jpg
    VK99GCa.jpg
    d0YKJjc.jpg
    ulbEl8r.jpg
    YkfE7rQ.jpg
    Both Lindsey and Alex finally transition into the elder life stage.
    TFbYLxP.jpg
    WJ5STIC.jpg
    Alex sparring with Lauri and training his son Alex.
    I8SW6uu.jpg
    A visit to Mona(Lindsey's daughter).
    majbCPw.jpg
    Despite his old age, Alex keeps exercising consistently and on a regular basis.
    sNZb6M3.jpg
    Pv8G2mK.jpg
    uGjW7Yu.jpg
    A soldier was serving in Roseville and during a riot shot (and killed) someone. An inquest as such is being started into the death and Ryan is part of the legal team representing the soldiers and the Department of Defence.
    n31PTWo.jpg
    Alex deciding to visit the old military base, just to see how it is.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

@meerkattime Thanks! I hope maybe I can soon.

@silverofdreams30 Thank you!

@bekkasan Yeah, staying at home sounds a lot more like fun than real life stuff sometimes, lol

Screenshots from the last couple of days

4uI2Kmd.jpg
    Josie Wan, Ronald's brother and daughter of Michael Bachelor (just died) and Pauline Wan.

SJhooPc.jpg
    Apparently Ronald didn't even know his sister, they literally had to be introduced.

8U9lIds.jpg
    Amanda and Jason hugging. They are still best friends even though Jason moved out. Pauline Wan is observing, along with the maid who you can barely see.

xULEcuz.jpg
    Ronald and Josie's brother, Russel Wan.

qEnetzB.jpg
    Amanda almost burned down the bathroom after eating chili con carne.

u2Z387Y.jpg
    I am not playing them now but I added the family from my Supernatural Orphans save to this save. Right to left is: Jacob Parrish, Jessica Anderson, and Alfred Dusseldorf.

BmnAQBG.jpg
    Amanda teaching Jenna to talk

A4HWRNO.jpg
    Ava met Bella Bachelor at the library. Ava went there to read her recipe books.

WbTLqfV.jpg
    Teenaged Emma Goddard. She just doesn't look quite as good as her mother does so her cousin Jenna is the heir for generation 3, hence the reason Jason, Lacie, and Emma moved out. They still get invited over all the time though.

PqZwlwM.jpg
    Amanda reading with Jenna.

KxCs59i.jpg
    Jenna as a child, before my edits.

Alternate timeline
    This starts right after Jenna's birthday. I am now playing the original save and this timeline. The alternate timeline is just for fun and probably won't last as long as the original. The alternate timeline was originally what I was going to do but I decided to leave things be. This is just a glimpse into what could have been. Let's see what happened.

epOA4iI.jpg
    Ronald met his Aunt Bella (Bachelor, Goth) Bunch for the first time in his life.

nNasA7A.jpg
    Hank attended a party thrown by Pauline Wan. Pauline broke up with Tyson Andrews in front of everyone.

C2zOGTQ.jpg
    Hank is up to his old tricks again. He and Pauline locked themselves in the bedroom.

9aKXZt9.jpg
    Things between the two went very quickly and Hank cheated on Ava for a night with Pauline.

uU4QkBX.jpg
    Confession time! Ronald doesn't really seem to care but Ava sure does.

Qmos36i.jpg
    Ava recognizes the signs of morning sickness...

rfIdRPG.jpg
    ... but she didn't let that stop her from giving Pauline a piece of her mind!

***End of the alternate timeline... for now. :naughty:

q8gqJhY.jpg
    Amanda is having morning sickness again. She is having another baby (or babies)

ICpONlK.jpg
    Jam session between Ava and Amanda.

g83Q2B5.jpg
    Hank and Josie at Pauline's party.

b23QUdj.jpg
    Jason playing guitar at the party.

qFQqkX5.jpg
    Hank gave Jason a big hug.

2DQO3oc.jpg
    Pauline broke up with Tyson Andrews, just like in the alternative timeline. Hank is staying true to Ava in this save file.

***All I have time for now, hope everyone has a nice day and happy simming!
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    I will try and play tomorrow now my break is over
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @TadOlson I noticed you haven't commented here in awhile. I hope you're well. :smile:

I played a teeny bit with a new sim in a new world because removing a mod thoroughly killed my old saved games. :lol: Anyway, this is Sable Gallows.
    Xpw7joz.jpg

And, no, she is not immune to the elevator curse. :grimace:
    L5RfVn4.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Hello. Here I am reporting in again on my progress. I'm happy to say I've now completed the project of adding the missing sims to my Game. Their nhd files still need to be added to the Big Game though.

I am still not well with the really annoying cold. I'm hoping to be over it by Friday.

Here are a few pictures of the Bellatrix world by @Rflong7. It is the second world I've used to add sims I previously abandoned in Sunset Valley Second Edition Final.

It is a very different looking world. At first I was going to shut it down and find another world because it was so different. But then I decided to stick with it and now I'm glad I did. It's beautiful but a bit hard to find all the houses. There are a lot of houses in the world and some of them blend in so well it isn't easy to find them. I hope I didn't miss too many in the end.

Bellatrix001.jpg

Bellatrix002.jpg

Bellatrix003.jpg

Bellatrix004.jpg

Bellatrix005.jpg

Bellatrix006.jpg

Bellatrix007.jpg

Now I'm going to work on the video for the next episode of Oscar's Childhood.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top