Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @HillyBeth
    No, its a custom world I downloaded a while back.

74232837_411739406416984_4467058290429263872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnl0MNV70eOlFFM4RDahts_lQnSQR1dxBkjuIOegrNwF-VokBmAM5voVQGd49SHxUh2HmIlqnBStlPHJnOUV5PD&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=580320c53a264ee744eeb808bd2fc9d4&oe=5E53134D
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @HillyBeth
    No, its a custom world I downloaded a while back.

74232837_411739406416984_4467058290429263872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnl0MNV70eOlFFM4RDahts_lQnSQR1dxBkjuIOegrNwF-VokBmAM5voVQGd49SHxUh2HmIlqnBStlPHJnOUV5PD&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=580320c53a264ee744eeb808bd2fc9d4&oe=5E53134D

It's really pretty!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I wish something happened in my game. However, I ‘m still waiting on being able to have my computer CPU fan fixed.

I miss Haruo and River. :disappointed:

Screenshot-111.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am back in the UK after a good week away :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @DeafSimmer , I love your screenshot of the two villains following Discord!

@GraceyManor , the mountains and waterfalls are so beautiful in the new world you're using!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I hope you'll be able to get the fan fixed soon!
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Rachel teleported into the skill room:
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    She set to work, clearing the weeds from her plants:
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Rachel then did some ice sculpting:
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Almost finished!
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    And there it is!
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    Rachel looks at it:
    Screenshot-74.jpg
    'Interesting' she thought. She then sold it. Rachel then teleported outside and got the mail:
    Screenshot-77.jpg
    Rachel then teleported back into the skill room. She smiled at Iris:
    Screenshot-84.jpg
    Iris turned around and smiled back:
    Screenshot-85.jpg
    The pair then played in fairy form:
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    'That was fun!' Iris said, cheerfully. 'I found that fun, too!' Rachel said, chuckling:
    Screenshot-97.jpg
    Rachel then tickled her daughter in fairy form:
    Screenshot-101.jpg
    Screenshot-102.jpg
    Screenshot-103.jpg
    Rachel was happy that her daughter was happy. Later, she researched alchemy:
    Screenshot-111.jpg
    Rachel learned to create the flask of angry bees:
    Screenshot-120.jpg
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited November 2019
    *comes out of cave*
    Soooo I finished my first year of university a few days ago and was finally able to play TS3 again. Here's a link to the previous update because, well, it's been a while :D
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17180584/#Comment_17180584

I apologise in advance for how screenshot heavy this is... EDIT: I've put some of them in spoilers now! Sorry if the post was taking a while to load before!

Richards

First thing I did was peek at Cassie aged up. I was wrong about her being a Jules clone
    yIWhKTP.jpg
    Here she is as a male
    RoS1r7n.jpg
    Definitely has Saoirse's nose

And here we are, back with Jules and Saoirse

Jules was teaching Cassie to talk
    rVSSl0t.jpg

Saoirse was cooking and rolled a wish to take Cassie for a stroll. In the rain.
    i0sDOFj.jpg
    CmwwTtA.jpg
    QbVY4D4.jpg

The stroller disappeared halfway through
    A1oExa2.jpg

Jules wanted a hot tub
    7NOWqpa.jpg
    ycWLDEV.jpg

Saoirse took Cassie back home and played with her some more
    Mpt4xpq.jpg

Jules and Saoirse got frisky in the bathroom. Saoirse had rolled a wish to have a baby (her lifetime wish is Surrounded by Family) so I decided to have them go at it in the hot tub after they watched the stars
    bpwp6wv.jpg
    9wRSBcq.jpg
    Mw2TJRW.jpg

Max decided to come and watch
    qgWhKzk.jpg

"I have seen... things"
    ritqZ0d.jpg

Then he wisely averted his eyes
    WrPcFVX.jpg

Saoirse put Cassie to bed
    DHd1trv.jpg

The next morning, Jules burnt some waffles
    ALNNDQ1.jpg

He grabbed a plate of autumn salad from the fridge instead and looked at me as if to say, "This is all your fault."
    43eKcVF.jpg
    QMnIu4D.jpg

Saoirse was feeling nauseous, but didn't end up vomiting
    Rwte556.jpg

Jules got Cassie up and ready
    BEwbvny.jpg
    nA6NwI1.jpg

Then he started teaching her to walk
    nSfwwTz.jpg
    jlDyKza.jpg
    15Lb5OZ.jpg

Saoirse needed to deliver 3 fish to the grocery store
    6nk5UNV.jpg
    ZN0UzJo.jpg

Cassie learned how to walk so Jules played with her
    Look at that little pout!
    DwAs92H.jpg
    TeRHAuY.jpg

He had a wish to chat with her, then attacked her with the claw
    9N1itPx.jpg
    BVhHLNv.jpg
    V8AXQ0k.jpg

Saoirse delivered the fish
    QRVLBIe.jpg

When she returned home, she didn't wait for Jules to finish cooking dinner before she grabbed a plate of leftovers
    TOdRCtN.jpg
    XoBJU7a.jpg
    o5RxTk6.jpg

She put Cassie to bed and then went to relax
    R4GOdnC.jpg

Jules broke the sink
    M207pm6.jpg
    UUqJF5d.jpg
    XC0Xfbq.jpg

Saoirse got her notice
    kiDmRGT.jpg

In the morning she visited the spa for a massage
    FWUZazU.jpg

She and Jules ate lunch at home together
    jePZ2OU.jpg

I had Saoirse finish potty training Cassie while Jules went into town
    knVyPwD.jpg
    kjIztDD.jpg

She rolled a wish to take Max for a walk so had her do that once Jules got home
    W0tAfH2.jpg

After that wish was fulfilled, she had a wish to buy a waterslide and then use it (she can't use it because she's pregnant... you're so smart, Saoirse). So I had Jules use the slide instead
    J8054ql.jpg
    7m0oCl8.jpg

Saoirse had a backache so I had Jules come in and give her a massage
    mm9xwKM.jpg
    OYUoHVz.jpg

He put Cassie to bed
    mTstlFT.jpg

Random shower shot because why not :p
    JWnji79.jpg

Jules gave Max some affection the next day
    wFojry0.jpg
    Vz2zf8e.jpg
    bMK74MW.jpg

Then it was baby time!
    DHBLauH.jpg
    RIhfy0k.jpg

Welcome Felix :)
    His traits are Artistic and Friendly. I fully intended to give him Lucky but it's not available for babies :(
    Wf5zJKh.jpg
    zImBMDh.jpg
    3szKfiS.jpg

Jules had his snuggle and put his new baby boy in his crib
    VmYaJOw.jpg
    dFsoTta.jpg
    n5lgliv.jpg

That's all for now, I haven't aged Felix up yet
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @afai1261, page 3714.
    lol at Max.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @meerkattime

Lovely to see an update from you.
    Glad you got some game time in, they seemed to have
    fun singing karaoke.

@GraceyManor

Thank you,
    that new world looks very beautiful.

@afai1261
    That's a lot of photos! lol it mde my computer lag and took forever to scroll down. :D

ooops I missed a few entries.

@afai1261

Nice to see you pop in, lovely
    update. Congrats to the new baby.

@Nikkei_Simmer

Nice to see you.

Does anyone know how to disable notifications about non active sims getting jobs and promotions.I have Nraas story progression and I went to town hall --- story progression ---general --- notifications----and turned it to none.But I still get the notifications.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    While Stuart's nectar is being made, he plays the guitar in the nectary. (I made him play because, if left on his own, he would just keep pouring nectar and tasting it, and a bad nectar could make him nauseous.)

7kl6j90.jpg

The next day there is no rain, and there are new grapes ready for harvest in the nectary garden.

8xVMVKV.jpg

Stuart had breakfast at the base camp and then heads for the nectary.

CEo5p63.jpg

So far he's only prepared normal or nice quality nectar - I need very nice for his adventure to be complete.

LIzvF8Z.jpg

Although harvesting and preparing nectar gets a little repetitive, Stuart is having a good time.

E5YW45b.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @PalmArrow I was so good when they first moved in and had them upgrade everything, but forgot when I switched out the fireplace in the bedroom. Would have been horrible if they had not been able to get it out...well, I'll be honest, I would have gone back to previous save. I don't think I could have kept going if something awful had happened.
    I hope Stewart is getting better quality fruit from the garden to make the better quality nectar.

@Babykittyjade Welcome and thank you for the comments about the thread. If you ever turn to sims 3 feel free to share. :smiley:

@jonny522 It is lovely to see how the family is growing and Mom and Dad are still available to help out.
    I see they are still having fun too! :grin:
    I miss fireworks so it is fun seeing them in your game.
    Congrats to Ryan on the promotion. Sounds like the firm likes his style.
    The family had a great gift giving day all together. Lovely to see.

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. I really was worried about the fire and the pictures. Luckily it only scorched a few tiles on the floor. I do have a duplicate Dedric in the library with all my pics stored in him. :wink: I call him Dedric with camera to distinguish him from my other Dedric.
    Love the update! The girls look like they are having a great time.
    oh...that is a bit creepy that the proprietor is a clone! They say we all have a twin somewhere though so why not the sims too. :lol:

@Puddinroy Hope you get done soon with the installations so you can start playing. :smiley:

@GraceyManor That is a shame you are not liking it. What you showed looked pretty, but looks are not everything, need playability too.
    Hope you like the new world better. The pool of tears is certainly pretty.
    You have to turn stories off to stop some of the notifications. You can choose friends, blood etc or none if I am not mistaken. I'm nosy, I like to know what is going on in my world. :l I fix it if they tick me off doing something incredibly stupid. I'm not in game to show the pathway, but the word story is part of it and I think it is on the first screen once you click SP then general. I'll double check once my game loads. You will still get some notifications because they can't stop EA ones.

@DeafSimmer Well, bummer that they managed to get into the mansion. You would think as royals they would have better security! :wink:
    Discord got knocked out! Hopefully the girls can take care of the villains!

@Nikkei_Simmer Sure is taking them awhile to replace the fan. Must have a backlog of repair work. Bummer! I thought Haruo and River were dead. :wink:

@king_of_simcity7 Glad you are safely back home. Hope you had fun.

@afai1261 Glad you've got your first year done and finally back to sims for a bit. I have to admire your restraint from playing during your university term. Lots of lovely pics of your sims and she looks like her Mom with a bit of Dad tossed in. Congrats on the new baby.
    Sunday update

[img][/img]l0tIn6Y.jpg

[img][/img]22fbvFO.jpg

Pamela made breakfast for everyone,
    Skip helped cleaning up.

[img][/img]XXFm0k9.jpg

Ayana rushing to her exams

[img][/img]yEz0iZL.jpg

Nicole took care of the trash.

[img][/img]zkiXeip.jpg

Pamela passed her exams with flying colors and decided to have
    a destination party by the park.

[img][/img]f0Jlcjk.jpg

Liz practiced speech.

[img][/img]XKQjKsu.jpg

I thought Skip was studying but nope he was chatting.

[img][/img]VIAJoW5.jpg

Liz had a cup of coffee.

[img][/img]Os3NFef.jpg

Ayana played videogames.

All for now

edited November 2019
    76714130_412074813050110_4673821950248747008_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlmqFBvDUKllhw71TsacG2tZ4JhvEoXKaLFp-GKYJEaH9qmR8_VTkO6kAC3jQBlh5gyBMotEWWFYl0B6GfzPj6f&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1ea3b0a2faaafe28b5f512e463ae1fbe&oe=5E46AE73
    Mr Ping: Its nice to finally meet you.
    Shifu: Likewise, Ena doesn't speak much about her family.
    Mr.Ping: She's had a rough life...She's not my biological daughter, I adopted her
    when she was little.
    Ena: I'm not your real daughter?!

73182455_412074799716778_3042614145984757760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnsF_svFg8yve9NZk1MlAAS3sCNaR0B96Fy82TligY48Gzcpg9JLjZ7DN5gRSc1Pi_GEy78IaaP861xgnh8GgO4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5f04e8e32d353662708cf7dc505848c8&oe=5E16AEF7
    Ena: You never told me?! Yet you a tell him?
    Mr.Ping: Calm down Ena, I was waiting for the right time.
    Ena: And YOU! That's why you came with me to see him.
    Shifu: Ena...

73322398_412074873050104_514278301691281408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQktN8hwgnlXE23BQr39ynzWcN7cFzjeqZ4c-cIaWUvzMAKc9Bmoy7CXyu5IiwWfGQvFCPo6Nep41Hp-yt3huPon&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2066a99ca9ff5d5159f5a7db5e41a063&oe=5E17446D
    Shifu: I'm sorry you found out that way, but that's not why I came with you!

75429376_412074949716763_1180271744678625280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnVXMz8ziyaCrRvPd4uTj8kVpXZ9SwJM_tcpqxEfl8jel40BQAmac9dRksMMbfH__qL8IEPVvZJPdiiwSJJFuA_&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=318f99c60c699929a2e5d8c5dd53a1d2&oe=5E64D35D
    Shifu: I can't pretend that I understand what you're feeling...but I've been hurt in the past Ena.
    I know it hurts.

73282493_412074999716758_725264760471289856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnXb6xQ-4VHwUXMEkSY7U9bIShkwGCTtyGFWy86VLj7ybgciOLuSyxQtznfp99-4SZVsSb11ydWCivTct7yQ8ZZ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a270807c447b861548d88a9e15b61f90&oe=5E506F78

73225507_412078913049700_8284968321728643072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQm4Sk5plcke3Hbom9CQOYtpAKpc_q0KjtB3WbN8pboJ6VeHD1h_OUT6W0ta1gt2itLP4gilFFl09WHpRLxPho2K&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8b3c5cc69fdfcf2a8d85cac485024ba0&oe=5E52294C

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor I checked in game. You go to Nraas at city hall, SP, general options, all stories, you will get a list and you can click on the stories you want to see or click on none for the stories to go away, but it will not take away the notifications that are EA inspired.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks I am back in my room now :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @bekkasan
    I haven't played without NRaas in such a long time, I don't remember which ones are EAs.
    But it said "So and so just took a job in the law enforcement career." It wasn't my sim it was a random townie.
    Normally if I disable "all" stories via story progression, I don't get the promotion and career notifications of townie sims.
    But for some reason disabling it in this world don't work.

Oh I took this screenshot and were like hey are they playing footsie?

Lol, Pamela on one side and Skip on the other side.

[img][/img]WpeFzZJ.jpg

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Sure is taking them awhile to replace the fan. Must have a backlog of repair work. Bummer! I thought Haruo and River were dead. :wink:

Yeah, just had a lot of problems getting a hold of a compatible fan that had a higher RPM to push more air through. But hopefully I should get it back sometime this month.

Haruo and River are dead in the legacy. :cry: , but I have them in other games. . Which means they may be making another series. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    This was too funny - and heartbreaking - I just have to share.

This family seems to have crazy bad luck. I recently was playing a different family and a meteor struck. I didn't realize it at the time, but the mom from this family was killed from that. It was my favorite sim's birthday and I was playing a different family, but remembered and switched over. Threw a party and was admiring how many people showed up when POOF! The birthday cake went up in flames!? I didn't even know that was possible. Since the house is so small and there were so many sims in the way, he couldn't get to the bathroom to extinguish himself and the firefighter couldn't get through either. :( But everyone had a good time at his party.

bXsDCsq.png?1

urFFFtc.png?1

sHy0kLF.png?1
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

G9p2IVc.jpg
    Tyson Andrew's birthday. Grandpa Christopher and Grandma Zelda Mae were in attendance.

awdt0t3.jpg
    Say goodbye to Tyson, he's headed off to Art School.

j9QeQw7.jpg
    Amanda is now a young adult and will become an author/painter. Currently in my game, she has written four books.

eij2yUG.jpg
    Amanda's graduation with Ava just leaving.

jy8HqfJ.jpg
    Lacie and Jason are expecting a baby.

DnXr4HR.jpg
    Ronald Wan proposing to Amanda.

nfBgzwb.jpg
    The wedding was held the weekend after the proposal.

1B6JS64.jpg
    The birth of Emma Goddard. She is currently a child last time I played.

NDwMGt3.jpg
    wpkc27j.jpg
    Hank and Emma both celebrated birthdays. Hank will not be taking anymore Fountain of Youth Potions.

jxySXJH.jpg
    Emma's toddler photo.

3mKQlPK.jpg
    Lacie's adult birthday.

5vUy3s6.jpg
    Not a good way to throw up, won't the vomit appear in the bowl when she flushes? :lol:
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

aMpxTfk.jpg
    Emma is now a child, this was taken a few days ago as she is still a child in my game (5 days until becoming a teenager)

zSxpHX4.jpg
    Ronald and Amanda welcomed a baby girl named Jenna Wan. I compared Emma with Jenna and have decided that the line of Ava, Amanda, and Jenna will be what I continue with. Jason's family will be moved out so they can produce more children since the house is full.

ntnUxa6.jpg
    jrzUAeW.jpg
    Jason's family just moved across the street. I believe a townie family lived here first, not sure which one. Also, there are only 18 original townies left, 19 if you count the unborn child of Claire Ursine.

0WpbLwD.jpg
    Grandma Ava taking care of Jenna.

GQoJMVX.jpg
    DVI1m8L.jpg
    Jenna became a toddler last night in game. I have now reached day 77 with little lag so all is good so far.

Jn2knDZ.jpg
    And finally, Ava and her family gave up their occult statuses. Only Lacie kept her's, she is still a witch. A few Fountain of Youth Potions may be used but Ava used her last one. She will now age from the start of young adult until she passes away. Eventually, her descendants may have to move if the game gets too bloated but for now it is fine.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Two male friends who currently live together and share a bond through a mutual past trauma. Jules fell in love with a man-eater, Andreia, but she fell love with Chi, likely a Don Juan whether he just enjoys seducing women or being all their lovers I have yet to confirm since his A.I. is tricky to read for me thus far. Kanyin fell in love with his first girlfriend, Jean, but she fell in love with his oldest brother Chi. Jules and Kanyin both lost the woman they love to Chi. Chi got married and started a family with Jean while I suspect he still enjoys the art of seduction despite his traits not being anything romantic based nor his LTW. However, his LTW is Super Popular and that can be interpreted to many things by different people depending what kind popularity that interests them. Based on my observations of my Sims they usually have additional hidden traits, I think Chi has the Irresistible trait because I saw him doing an idle based on that trait. I think it was that trait.

Jules has tried getting closer to another female friend, Naomi, but she was not at all interested in him romantically. So far, he seems to be unlucky in his love life and no one has so far reciprocated a genuine affection for him...unless I'm forgetting something which is possible. For some reason, it seems he has become curiously interested in his friend Kanyin but so far has not shared this with him for obvious reasons so soon. Though, he has been dropping hints which Kanyin is starting to catch on to. From the response Kanyin's A.I. gives implies he doesn't appreciate this new development. All Kanyin wants to do is put distance between them now and Jules has become argumentative because of it. I notice he tries to get the friendship back where it was despite getting frustrated and keep ruining that.

This reminds me of a Japanese soap opera I watched years ago about two female friends but one of them was in love with the other despite knowing she was heterosexual. At the end of that soap opera, the friend eventually told the truth how she felt and that friendship ended because it got really uncomfortable understandably and she left her friend in the rain and then the movie ended like that as I think she was moving away or something like that. I don't know what happened to those tv stations but I miss watching Japanese soap operas and Bollywood music videos. (Randomly off topic: If anyone who is of the mature audience liked the movie Zootopia, you might be interested in the manga and/or anime Beastars. It has an interesting story, excellent characterizations, etc. A human drama played by animal actors.)

Here are some screenshots.
    Screenshot-827.jpg
    Screenshot-830.jpg
    Screenshot-835.jpg
    Screenshot-840.jpg
    Screenshot-841.jpg

This is where I left off the last time with Jules and Kanyin.
    Screenshot-934.jpg

On a different note. I was so annoyed that these random Sims decided to woohoo in Jules car so I put to use those mean interactions I rarely ever use. I declared him a nemesis and then fought him, then I declared his wife a nemesis but I chose not to slap or fight her though. But Jules kicked her husband's behind. Seriously, don't you ever woohoo in my Sims car or it's going to be a lot more Nemesis's to be made. Clearly, I don't think any social norms apply to that store content unfortunately and is just looked at as another location to woohoo which is annoying that applies to random Sims.
    Screenshot-869.jpg
    Screenshot-870.jpg
    Screenshot-872.jpg
    Screenshot-881.jpg
    Screenshot-885.jpg

It's just a game but for some reason I kept thinking, "I need a car detailing and car wash!" :D
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top