Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide are you using my mod (Immersive Vampires)?
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48693618568_dbd6172cb9_c.jpg
    Blue was very happy she found the love of her life. An evil sim like herself. A match made in heaven.

48694138962_24e2cb17f6_c.jpg
    She is a master of mischieve and work her way up the criminal ladder.
    While he work as a bartender at a famous club.

48696112297_52b5bc50da_c.jpg
    They have to beautiful children together, Vladimir & Pink.

But there is one thing she doesn't like about her husband.

48693631553_d4eb5b2e2d_c.jpg
    His vampire club gatherings. Their friendship decline. Will their relationship survive?
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited September 2019
    @SiliClone
    I am, it's wonderful. Makes things lot more interesting. How long did it take you to create it?
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend! I have the last part of my Villareal Mystery! Sorry its kinda long
    Last time Mobster Boss Jacques Villareal and his cronies the Mistresses of Mayhem (Mistress Hell, Lacrimosa, and Mistress Kat Cave), Malcolm Landgraab, and Douglas Hunter pulled a large art theft at Casbah Gallery in San Myshuno.
    ebrlV4w.png
    We learned Jacques Villareal murdered his wife after an intense argument and dumped her body at the Ancient Ruins north of Old Windenberg
    etcfHVD.png
    pHV3195.png

THE VILLAREAL MYSTERY

WINDENBERG ISLAND- BJERGSEN RESIDENCE
    Covert Ops Agent Bjorn Bjergsen had planted an audio recorder on Jacques Villareal several weeks ago. He has just finished reviewing the recordings with some key evidence
    CbzPAKA.png
    Bjorn mails the evidence chip to the police station
    zdm9qOK.png

SIM NATION POLICE STATION
    Chief of Police Samuel Vimes discusses the latest evidence of the case with Detective Agnes MacMuruch and the forensics lab tech Cecil Whatshisface (I can’t remember his name lol)
    70bHvos.png
    Cecil details his findings ”The recording device was received via postal mail, apparently from someone in the Covert Operations Department of the military. We do not know how or why Villareal was tagged. There were hours and hours of data but after careful analysis, its definitely that of Villareal sir. As you can see by the transcript, Villareal had a conversation with several women, we do not know who. He was boasting about how he murdered his wife and hid her body. There were also conversations linking him to the art heist at Casbah Art Gallery.”
    After reading the transcript, Vimes was nearly ecstatic! Finally they had enough evidence linking Villareal to the crimes.
    He proclaims loudly to his crew:
    “We make our move! Get ready gear up!”
    3vVrBS6.png
    Agnes noted her colleague Detective Douglas Hunter snaps his head up in alarm
    3RIgkek.png

THE NEXT NIGHT-Villareal Residence
    A thunderstorm has blown in from the bay. Lightning streaks across the sky and it is raining heavily. Several silent, armed figures clad all in black make a dash for the house.
    2EyWsIP.png
    Screaming “Police!” They burst through the door
    The place has been ransacked. No one was there!
    uTAmTlQ.png
    Apparently the residents fled in a hurry
    rjqabkU.png

A thorough investigation reveals a large vault in the basement filled with stolen treasures!!
    D53PcTl.png?1
    But Jacques and his cronies had made their escape! Vimes cursed. A thief and a murderer had escaped justice

THE NEXT NIGHT

The vampire known as Mistress Kat Cave was out walking the roads of rural Windenberg.
    n7eolTm.png
    It was a beautiful night. She enjoyed the walk
    bDfVG97.png
    No, not Mistress, just Kat Cave. She was sick of hearing that name. She was the junior member of the Mistresses of Mayhem, headed by Mistress Hell. She had known her the longest, “Mistress” Hell would die if she let anyone find out her real first name was Missy. Hah!
    The other ladies, Missy and Lacrimosa were hunting in another neighborhood. That was fine with Kat, she was out hunting too. Not for plasma however, but another vampire she had been following.
    She had an eventful day. She need a relaxing walk
    Her new boss Jacques had gotten an urgent email from his “business associate” Douglas Hunter, a renegade cop warning him about a raid that night.
    1goC82s.png
    Jacques was panicking
    2QGGQ9p.png
    They were going to have to flee!
    u7YHYzh.png
    They didn’t take it well
    2OBZFnb.png
    Kat was miserable. Miss Hell had dragged her far from her home in Forgotten Hollow after the showdown with Countess Kallie and Miss Hell. Kallie had given Missy a good beating and sent the pair on their way. The new house was beautiful. But the occupants were a different story. Mistress Hell had always bullied her, but it had become nearly constant.
    KzIR3EK.png
    Lacrimosa was just as bad. She was also completely crazy
    TKRX1pd.png
    She one time caught her having a conversation with the “mole people” in the sink
    rsbcxQ4.png
    But what really irked her was how they treated Jacques’ children. Kat may have been evil, but she would never stoop so low as to be cruel to children or animals
    LlTQUNp.png
    lTTFJmj.png
    Kat tried to cheer them up
    bAILmhs.png
    The kids ran off one night. Missy and Lacrimosa laughed it off. Jacques didn’t even care. She had to admit, her vampire Master, Vlad Straud was evil and powerful, but at least he loved his wife and children
    7Jmdj4n.png
    QN7syb9.png
    Then one evening, 3 detectives came to conduct a search of the house, but Missy and Lacrimosa cast a hallucination spell to distract them
    cxn24nn.png
    They had been seen by another vampire as this was happening
    PpKituq.png
    Kat was rounding the corner and saw him, he turned into a bat a flew off.
    nzycar6.png
    That must have been the one Vlad told her about, his cousin Griffin. They had been enemies for centuries. Vlad rarely spoke of him, it always set him into a nasty mood. From what she could gather, there had been a huge rift in the family. A great tragedy had occurred and several family members were killed. The survivors had to flee. Griffin was the only one to stay behind. She decided to do some exploring, and sure enough she found a house with unusual trees in the back
    Plasma Fruit trees. The “New Age Vampires” always used these as a food source rather than humans. This had to be his home.
    MCHp6xo.png
    She was coming up to the house at the top of the hill even now
    wayce0b.png
    Hah! There he was now! A bat flew overhead. And rematerialized as a “human” in the front yard
    lt7AKfl.png
    teaZokD.png
    She ran off to a safe distance and made the call
    whQuf7b.png
    He answered! “Hello Mr. Morecombe, I have a proposal I’d like to make…”
    PTliih4.png

OLD WINDENBERG- HAVISHAM HOUSE

It was another nasty, raining night
    nzjVSqv.png
    Jacques Villareal was relaxing. He had a rough few days. After receiving that urgent email from Douglas warning him of the raid, he and his cronies grabbed what valuables they could and made a break for it. Mistress Hell and her friends were headed for San Myshuno, he had fled to this small disgusting mess of a house to hide out. He had calmed down by now and was making future plans.
    LxfoUxj.png
    He had millions in secret offshore accounts he could draw from, he was planning on “vacationing” in Sulani. He was looking forward to it. Jacques heard a swooshing sound. “What was that? Must have been a bat.”
    GZAmv3m.png
    A form loomed up before him.
    2Sm8BCx.png
    He suddenly felt dizzy and weak. His vision clouded. “Who...who am I?”
    F8wWmU9.png

Griffin hated doing that. He hated draining the life spirit out of someone.
    KYtrPHp.png
    But it gave him the energy he needed and also subdued the victim and clouded the memory. He would have a long way to go haul this “plum” to the rendezvous point with Kat Cave in San Myshuno
    ZyX9JOH.png
    She was leaving Windenberg and going back to Forgotten Hollow and to...HIM. Something about peace offerings. He had to be the one to take out Villareal. She didn’t want to blow her cover with the Mistresses of Mayhem, Kat had to remain with the group one more night. Villareal was the one who invited vampires of their sort in HIS territory. How DARE he! And they had the nerve to try and use their hallucination powers on his fiance Agnes MacMuruch!
    JCcn883.png

THE NEXT DAY SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY
    Jacques slowly woke up. He had a splitting headache.
    tRceYjJ.png
    A light came on, nearly blinding him. He was in a tiny cell. It looked like a dungeon. Where was he?!
    D5g015V.png
    A sinister voice spoke soft and low. “Hello Mr. Villareal. It has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope you will enjoy your new home here in Forgotten Hollow.”
    OpD74Rq.png?1
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Thaddeus has moved on with Kolina's older sister Zilpha. They bonded over their grief in her untimely passing. They are now engaged.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @AlwaysAsking sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but to answer your question, when I make townies I move them into houses or empty lots. They'll usually show up that way.

Anyway, I managed to play a little bit before rehearsal the other day, but since that was very uneventful, I'm just going to post pictures from today's play session. Only highlights again as well, because I played for about a sim week.

Parker hugged Beatrice. I knew she didn't have much time left so I wanted to make sure she spent as much time with her family as possible.
    jMuGVGs.png

Shortly after that, Beatrice died.
    dc0JhSP.png
    3AuQSYm.png

Paxton took Astrid out to dinner to cheer her up.
    akFXH6F.png

Parker and Arianna got married. I didn't feel like having a huge wedding so they just eloped in her living room.
    3Fl2k1B.png
    UTfa9nU.png
    xoY89aO.png

Salem died a couple of days later
    qz8MNtj.png

Even though Parker and Arianna both have kids of their own, they decided to adopt one together. Her name is Alyssa.
    LJjIdqi.png

It was love day, so Alexander invited Rylie over after school and they watched a movie.
    hhiOhEM.png

Astrid and Paxton went out on a date to a new pizza place I put in Newcrest. I was wondering why their food was taking so long when the camera panned to the restaraunt's chef dying of old age.
    WGwo17U.png
    PTvB56c.png

They went back inside and only Astrid's food was at their table, so I had her eat it even though Paxton was still waiting for his. It never came.
    74eDsWm.png

Grim must have had a hard day, because after the reaping he went to the restaraunt's bar and got a drink
    annOLQV.png

Alyssa started a children's basketball club
    nOtlL46.png

She took a selfie with Allie, her new friend and one of the club members
    ilqNkUp.png

And finally, Aiden aged up to young adult!
    nGUoqSK.png
    8VNbRDA.png
  • Options
    @SiliClone
    I am, it's wonderful. Makes things lot more interesting. How long did it take you to create it?
    About a week... What happened in your game was not... supposed to happen out of the blue like that though.
  • Options
    @SiliClone
    I am not exactly sure how it came to be too, because it was quite strange. I use lots of mods, something must've given it an additional boost to work like this. Every other time I have used it in game, the outcome has been as it was given in your mod's description.
  • Options
    @SiliClone
    I am not exactly sure how it came to be too, because it was quite strange. I use lots of mods, something must've given it an additional boost to work like this. Every other time I have used it in game, the outcome has been as it was given in your mod's description.

I know what caused this, he was given by the mod a trait that was not supposed to be given at random. I fixed the issue in the new version of the mod... Update it before it takes over your whole game (during my testing, it tends to spread) you can find the new version here https://www.patreon.com/posts/immersive-29132604 you can also fix things with Paka by
    make Lilith confess to a sim with the good trait and then talk things through with him, you need to rise the friendship bar with him a bit though
  • Options
    @SiliClone
    Thank you, I'll get to it next time I play. Lilith and Paka'a haven't had much chance to chat of late, with raising three toddlers and all, but as the triplets aged up and no longer need as much attention, now they have time to sit down and talk things through.
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Thank you, and yes, it’s a self-imposed rule. I have to accept most invites, go where she goes, etc. The only time I can directly intervene is on actions that require survival like eating and running into a shower when on fire, or when I want her to go somewhere, though others dragging her along to who-knows-where will take precedence.

@sarabeth2984
    Thank you😆 Yes, he has been a good friend to her, I guess. I was actually torn between neoclassical full-facade or rustic mountain.

-
    First, my casual save.

I experimented building an indoor cinema, because really the only other choice is outdoor movie screenings. I kinda miss the rabbit holes in TS3 now, at least cinemas were a thing.

I had my casual sim eat at Chez Llama, and thankfully no one was stealing food anymore. Waiting for RoM to play with. I love the stairs, but it still isn't true split-levels, because I can't build a separate ballroom from the second story.

I got around to trying vacationing in Selvadorada for the first time. It's not bad at all, but I wouldn't recommend a week-long vacation unless the life span is set to long, so I don't think my legacy save will ever take place in vacation worlds for the foreseeable future, especially for a family with kids who turn into teenagers in 13 days. I still like Granite Falls better though.

Laptops feel a lot more unwieldy in this game than it did in TS3.

My sim can apparently get high from drinking coffee twice in one sitting.

-
    Now onto my legacy save.

Haaah...well...I'll let the pictures and spoilers do the talking, or, you know, the normal text.

I who cannot share the same space

Luise finally cooks breakfast for the first time in her new stove. She seems happy, or at least a little less tired from her problems.
    fYN97OW.png

She took a morning jog to run off her breakfast and the last couple of meals. Actually, she was hoping to find Mayor Whiskers to finally adopt him now that she had her own shack, but no luck. She's also learned to accept that her hair will probably be like that forever, so there was no use hiding it under a hat. She still gets some stares though.
    M1M9eh0.png

Except for one occasion. Oops.
    j9hc1D4.png
    Dz8SJAj.png
    I finally finished my morning jog, feeling good to finally work off all that fat I must've accumulated. Unfortunately for me, since my house is finished, Dino came over for a visit...unannounced. I must've been having an off day despite feeling good, because in a moment of idiocy I went out to greet him, in my normal tonal range, with my long locks out, in a pink shirt. I didn't even like pink. I preferred its counterpart color purple, or violet.

So here I was, staring back at a very annoyed glare that was just demanding an explanation, but he wasn't even saying anything except some concise snips about my "new" look. What do I say? What will he say? I want to crawl into my bed covers and pretend it was all a bad dream? Should I offer him breakfast as a sign of hospitality while hoping he ignores this little faux pas? It's not like I lied to him; he just thought I was a man and I was far too embroiled in my own problems to bother correcting him. Why wasn't he more expressive about his shock? Was he even shocked?

It turned out that he knew she was a girl for awhile already, but that he was amused at her charade and figured he'd benefit more if she thought he didn't know. They ended up chatting more at ease without the barrier of one (accidental) lie between them, but there seems to still be a tension in between. It's been stewing about since New Year's Eve. Dino eventually asks her if she planned to go to the Romance Festival later, and when she said yes asked if he could tag along to work up the courage to finally be with Daisy exclusively, which is why he visited in the first place.
    G5kQQvr.png
    I was at a loss for a middle ground to talk about. I couldn't tell him about my own problems, not that any of them were believable from the standpoint of anyone sane, and it'd be rude to talk about Daisy until he said anything first, and honestly I really didn't want to talk anything about love with a noncommital person even though I promised to help him. I already did my part anyway, so that's that.

"So, the weather's hot, isn't it? Summer's approaching fast."

"Si, it is. It's good season for limonata..."

"Know where I can catch some good fish?"

"Minnows are everywhere and they don't really need bait."

"I finally published my third book today."

"Congratulazioni."

I. am. dying. I am dying in this weird game of catch called a conversation and it's a tie but he's scoring points while I'm sweating my socks off trying not to lose. Why? Why did I have to open that door? Why did I have to be taken in by Mayor Whisker's adorableness? If it hadn't been for that one isolated incident I wouldn't be stuck struggling with a temperamental man to compound to my worries. I just wanted to find my memories and the way home, and, I don't know, maybe wring my professor's neck for sending me to my doom in the desert! Ruskowitz, you son of a Llama!

"Are you going to San Myshuno later? There's a festival there."

"I am," I said. I was actually planning to go there since I heard of it, not to find a hook up, mind you, since I already have Gene, but to study it. After being stuck here for nearly half a year and a long road of semi-acceptance of what happened to me, I got back into studying when I'm not writing for Walrus Books or extra income. I still have far more problems than I can handle, but the distraction would be so welcome.

"Yeah...I knew you would. Can I come along?"

"What? With me? Why?"

"I'm...going to talk to Daisy later, so I was hoping you'd be there for support?"

"Whatever happened to that Italian charm of yours?"

"Zitto!"

"Fine, but just so you know, I've never actually met Daisy before, and I'm not sure you've noticed, but I'm Germanic while she's French. We'd have a lot of bad blood between us if we ever cross paths." Watcher, I hope that didn't sound so close-minded; it's just historical facts; the French and the Germans do hate each other, ever since the Carolsimgian Empire. The one time I’ve seen her, I thought she was graceful and beautiful, but I pray to Watcher I'll never meet her. "I'll be there but at a distance."

Dino sits down on the bed while Luise freshens herself up for her own plans. He seems to be very deep in thought. Fear of commitment coming to bite him back, maybe?
    FitUO6V.png
    I want to be kinder, but I really can't tell what he's thinking or saying. I still have my own problems to deal with, even if I resolved to be more supportive of him as my friend. Would it be wiser to just cut him off after this? I really shouldn't even have helped him to begin with if it wasn't for the wishing well.

He who loved me

A little nervous, Luise reminded him of the plan with Daisy. She'll observe from a distance and as a way of support while he works up the courage to finally talk to Daisy tonight, and heaps on the encouragement.
    4Roxsxp.png

It looks like her little speech managed to encourage him.
    Z8zxrQK.png

Before leaving him on his own, Luise sat him down to just talk to take his mind off on what he was about to do.
    UDxgieQ.png
    "I'm a little scared for you, but also bored."

"Wow, thanks..."

"I meant I've been waiting for a long time for this to happen. So now you're ready. I wish I could've helped you some more, but I don't even know what the words 'I love you' mean. I think I did, but I've never really loved anyone in the way most people have, whether it was to my brother, or my pre-fiancé."

"'Pre-fiancé?'"

"Go and get 'em, tiger. I'll be right at the next corner."

"Wait, what was that about a-"

Entertaining herself, Luise plucked out the flowers that were growing.
    JXW6Nrp.png

And buying swag.
    lUdIncn.png

And soliciting advice from the romance guru while she thought of someone she knew long ago.
    SH3nTF1.png
    I know I shouldn't take it seriously, or even seek advice from a stranger. Besides that, I couldn't sense any magical-affinity from her, so how would I know if she's just spewing out white noise or authentic visions and advice? But I really need this right now. Three miracles, death said. If Gene survived the explosion and is really out there somewhere, I was going to have to bring about those miracles by my hand. Okay, Luise, it's now or never.

"Great guru, I am a humble traveler from a faraway land," like really far away, and I don't consider myself a Brindletoner anyway. "I seek advice on manners of love, for I am troubled." I didn't know the meaning of love, nobody does, not even the guru. If they say otherwise, then they're pulling nonsense out of their butts. But that doesn't mean I'm not open to new perspectives. "How can I understand love?"

"Some say love will tear us apart. Some say love will keep us together. You must decide for yourself what you believe."

That was very cheap and generic advice. It sounded like it came from a fortune cookie. It also made me think.

What I believe? About love? How was this helpful?

Without getting into a philosophical tangent, love is the reason why a person exist; it's as simple as that. They give and receive love because it's a fundamental need, but if it were expanded further, it's a large spectrum that brought about the glory and ruin of all humanity. From hatred to obsession, from selflessness to madness. At least, that's what I thought while I was minoring in Philosophy for the first half of sophomore year. But if it were purely about romance...I knew squat. Gene...did I ever really hope to truly learn to love him when we finally marry or was it what I anticipated because it was the expected result out of me?

No time for that now. Let's get a little more direct, shall we?

"Great guru, what will be my future when it comes to love?"

Please be a blessed reunion and auspicious marriage. Please be a blessed reunion and auspicious marriage. Please be a blessed reunion and auspicious marriage.

"I see a back massage in your near future."

Hurray?

Meanwhile Dino was...eating with terrible chopsticks manners.
    Q8eGgIt.png

Then consulting the romance guru too.
    g73AMRx.png

Evening was starting to set in, and Luise caught sight of Dino drink up from the fountain. She wanted to talk to him about the plan’s motions, but after an exhausting day, she wanted a drink too.
    UnArcaO.png
    iAJ2UUa.png
    bMWtRUm.png
    3, Drink!
    u8RoinY.png
    The punchbowl looked like a decked out layered wedding cake, and I couldn't help but find it cute and endearing. I could lose myself momentarily in the reveling of the festival, and I wonder...when I finally reunite with Gene, should I take him here someday? We still have a connection, but we were no longer forced to save face and I was no longer pressured by family, not dad, nor mom, nor Lutz. "To the Romance Festival and lovers everywhere."

A cup of warm pink tea at the windy end of a cold spring. I felt absolutely...tickled pink, ahahahaha. The brew was warm and fragrant, refined without being overbearing. It tasted slightly sweet, but it didn't taste like its plant cousin, an actual cherry fruit. Though I've never had it before, the drink triggered a memory long ago, when I would enjoy the hanami from within the walls of Green Thicket Manor, a vacation house my family owned for nearly a century, before we would later come out to Lucky Shrine Park and offer coin for luck from the Watcher above.

I've since gotten better at controlling my tears, so I swallowed down the drink with the loneliness I felt.

"Fuuuuh..." I let out a hot exhale, my cheeks warm and satisfied. It felt like one of those brews that can be found in old wives' books. "Haaah..." I felt a chill slide down my back, in my shirt, but my body felt warmer. "Does this tea have any nectar in it, or other alcohol? It's very potent and quick...hffff..."

The unfortunate sights Luise was subjected to.
    dLbuXGq.png

Evening gave way to night, and after a short break in Planet Honey Pop’s powder room, Luise went on to explore most of the festival, though she refrained from time-consuming activities like painting. Once in a while she’d come back to the tea fountain, enjoying the sweet sweet taste of sakura tea. Afterwards, she found her way back to the festival center and stopped before the wedding arch, wondering how to approach him. Luise breaks the ice with interesting tidbits of her past.
    90t66ky.png
    Before this place of vows, I wondered how many exchanged words of love. I was far from being poetic, but there’s just something so mystifying about vows of eternal love. The silence was welcome, and the cool air calmed me. I faced Dino, good man that he is, and wondered what fate had in store for him. How do I go about breaking the ice? It’s like meeting each other for the first time all over again, minus the cat.

“You know, before I came here, or well, before I found my way here really, I was engaged. Actually, it was more engaged to be engaged; we didn’t have a ring.” I’m too foxed to watch what I was saying, but then again did it even matter? “He who loved me…if you met him, you’d probably get along badly, but he’s a good man.”

“Yeah? Daisy and I are constantly playing a game of cat and mouse, or tiger and rabbit. I’ve never been surer than anything with what we’ve done together, but…” I waited for something after that pause, but nothing came out. What was I expecting? “Before Daisy, I slept around a lot. You’d be surprised how many women would be casual about it these days, especially with a starving artist in his studio on hot days. My room would have clothes all over the floor and you won’t believe how many request to be painted on a canvas naked with nothing but rose petals.”

“That’s disgusting.” One sip.

“Probably.”

“It sounds like something that came out of a cheesy baby boomer novel.” Two sip.

“Si, I can’t argue with that.”

“Or the Italian vacation fantasy of every other 18-35 girl.” Third sip.

And sharing a couple of laughs about old memories and inside jokes.
    z5Kebcb.png
    “What in the world are we doing?” I laughed. I couldn’t help it. Tonight was probably the most important night for Dino when he’ll say those five sweet words to Daisy, while I was pining for my pre-fiancé, flitting about buying and studying, and now here we are talking about stupid things in front of a place of vows.

“I’m not sure, what are you doing?” he said, laughing along with me. What was I doing? I’ve been having fun for the last few weeks and months after I’ve finally accepted my fate from what the wishing well, Father Winter, and death said. I was waiting for the three miracles death promised me even if none of those miracles could take me home. I’m being happy after a long time of waiting and twiddling my thumbs. I just am.

“Existing and living, duh.” Oh wow that felt so, so bad to say, and yet it was so true. I’ve been existing after I was reclaimed from the jaws of death after Ruskowitz killed me, and living when I’ve begun to accept what happened to me then trying to move on.

“Glad that you are then. I wouldn’t have a ‘pants buddy’ otherwise.”

“Oh you.”

Everything was falling into place. Luise decided to give one last encouragement to Dino and sat him down to say some words.
    5P7xahc.png

And before her very eyes, she saw something familiarly beautiful and thought to teach him one last lesson, even if she couldn’t understand it herself.
    tAw9h7p.png
    “See that, Dino? Watch closely. You’re going to see something very beautiful,” I gushed quietly, my eyes on the patriarch of the Goth aristocratic family. I remembered about them from my readings, though one stood out in particular. Dino might not know them, but that didn’t matter. I didn’t know why Mortimer was wearing a silly top hat, but I thought it sweet, and very fitting considering his family.

swyMyhL.png
    Across us, I could see the most beautiful sim in all the world. So beautiful that she was notorious in the textbooks. Her existence proved to me a theory I feared, but long since accepted. Bella Goth. A woman whose beauty was beyond compare. A beautiful face, a beautiful body, a beautiful house, a beautiful family. Her name was very befitting of her, and she was blessed above all else.

“Watch carefully, and you might want to take down notes for Daisy.”

oRXZ7Qf.png
    I closed my eyes because I didn’t need to see what was going on. I was uncomfortable with PDA, but just this once, I’d accept it because their relationship was one worth supporting. Those two were a love story far greater than Romeo and Juliette. “That, Dino, is the happiest couple in all the world, so take some notes ‘cause you’ll never find another perfect example of how a relationship should be, and one more thing…” I mentioned contently, downing another cup of this delicious tea. I should ask someone to give me the recipe to this already.

You who perpetrated the forbidden...
    To be continued…

-

That’s all for now. The story has actually progressed into two different paths, on account of, you guessed it, fps lag! I’m still trying to decide which path is the best to follow on and to post, but I will say that either one has progressed beyond my expectations, and some of the sims Luise interacted with moved forward with their own plans. “You who perpetrated the forbidden…” was named aptly because in either path, one of the informants Luise knows…well…you’ll see.

I’m sure most of you finally figured out Luise’s origin. Just in case you haven’t, the wordpress version to be posted starting at the end of September might give better clarity. To avoid confusion on the absent characters that are connected to Luise in case you don’t remember, see below at your own risk.
    Louis “Lutz” Sheridan-Keller - Luise’s older twin brother. They used to be close as children but became more distant in their teenage years. The pair seemed to be mending their rift some time before Luise disappeared, with Luise shows some signs of worry for him. He was in the military before becoming a politician.

Gene Copur - A townie, and one of Lutz’s college friends as well as Luise’s pre-fiancé. Though Luise didn’t love him, she had been anticipating to fall in love after they were married for a few months, and genuinely cared for him as a friend. Their match was one of companionship and convenience, as he had a sizable amount of money that her parents would approve of and she had filial obligations. In turn, while he didn’t love her either, he did have a huge crush on her that was just one step away from real love. He was with her in a certain desert town to write a term paper on a strange epidemic that was resurgent in the area, and to protect her from Ruskowitz’s carelessness, but...

Shawn Ruskowitz - Luise’s professor in History, and a madman who aspired for knowledge above all else. When Luise decided to go to a certain desert town to investigate infamous disappearances for her term paper, he decided to tag along. Before that, they rarely saw eye-to-eye anyway because Luise would show him up at his lectures, as Ruskowitz had a tendency to explain history too subjectively and pepper it with personal opinions. His meddling and thirst for knowledge caused a lethal catastrophe that would forever change Luise.

Clovis Keller - ?

Tbh, I feel like my writing still isn’t good. The way they move and speak doesn’t really come off as organic and natural, but I’m trying my best to improve that.

Bonus Shots: How Luise met Daisy
    anzSQF1.png
    S8MLMq8.png
    Post edited by Dust_Bunny2010 on
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Day at the beach
    48699023243_2ec1dc8262_c.jpg
    Don & his wife Molly brought two of their daughters to the beach.

48699535897_7573f9b0a8_c.jpg
    Little Alexa was happy her older sister Juliana came to play with her at the beach.

48699380461_fa0e9e1604_c.jpg
    Alexa built a sandcastle together with her mum.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    I didn't feel like going into live mode today, so I gave the apartment I choosed for Lilith and Johnny a makeover... I've yet to complete it because I reached their budget
    GaGMvQR.png
    wxIJF11.png
    fMUjfqk.png
    4hQ0xfO.png
    NbZCprU.png
    2aer7Yp.png
    vFmC5pP.png
    Lilith feels a lot Art Nouveau to me so I tried to go for that style (Caleb feels like Neo Romantic to me, still he's going to die when he'll know that Lilith has an hot tub at home....)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 427.
    Thank you!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited September 2019
    My sim's eldest daughter, a child 10 days away from becoming a teen, nearly died in a fire. She turned the dryer on, but I forgot to have her clean the lint tray first, so she and the dryer immediately burst into flames. Luckily, her dad was just upstairs, and he was able to extinguish her.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Had a void critter tournament with the kids in the family. This is a photo of the finals. The boy was the victor.

aJAMdyw.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Oops, I forgot a bit of Thursday evening in my last post. You might even say it's the most important bit. Referring back to this post: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17235808/#Comment_17235808

So, when Gillian went out to dinner with her father and then to the gym with her brother, she returned home with a few needs in the red. So while she was taking care of bladder and hygiene, Cassandra stepped outside.
    f6RSBMN.png

Cassandra is not paranoid like Gillian, and might be just a little too prone to taking risks.
    HPty2QI.png
    ku7tlx6.png

Infected photos inside the spoiler tag.
    This is not the kind of bedroom encounter Gillian is used to.
    cxbkOjn.png

But she was exhausted, and assumed Cass was kidding again. After she went to sleep:
    bdLhTxz.png
    2QCYeON.png
    t3GKxvw.png
    q6d1shP.png

Later Cass came to her senses standing in the bedroom. She had no idea why she was up and dressed, and really didn't remember much of anything.
    n1EElqO.png

She went to bed, even though she wasn't tired, because it was 4 AM. And the next day she went to work as if nothing had happened. She has not mentioned anything to Gillian.
  • Options
    Completed! And.. I'm in love with this apartment now.
    aDoj36c.png
    dBkAPU6.png
    CvyD0RI.png
    D34QAOD.png
    FSdoe67.png
    uSPLYno.png
    e5XYNna.png
    UGrp4WD.png
    NFQCczF.png
    0erhjsL.png
    rSI9R5x.png
    JVJvpiI.png
    eKSobep.png
    7qflIxc.png
    5UxFhcF.png
    wiUmLa7.png
    XR4AQcD.png
    bcczsH4.png
    752DV1i.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @SiliClone That apartment is gorgeous!

Well, Nolan finally got his big day.

wejbyE7.png

GuOA3E8.png

If it wasn't for Pollination Technician #3 the Prescotts would have been done with toddlers for this generation. But then they wouldn't have this adorable (and knows it) little maggot.

WEg4YzG.png

Even Kira loves him, the last time I had an alien baby, she was completely ignored by her stepmother.

1mDYv5C.png

While getting Nolan his big boy bed, I decided to fix the younger boys' room up a bit. Nothing fancy, just has a more boyish look to it.

xZIMPj8.png

GkCFlIH.png

Got Hallie a new rug too, to give her room a little more color.

SrTDip0.png

Alvin's room stayed the same.

JsCrSCI.png

Time for another vacation, so the family packs up & heads to Selvodorada for a couple of days.

EQzxMBl.png

fcrnIBt.png

dAkoFHF.png

qcelrxt.png

c0qbbGi.png

dcqLApT.png

OdY2nZ8.png

While everyone was viewing the museum exhibit, Sterling somehow managed to get a toy from behind the glass & play with it.

Gldg960.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm almost caught up!
    Kind of 😅😂😅

@ldmarko

That's a cool idea to use the youngest instead of the oldest as heir. I haven't done one of those generational challenge type things yet. But if the heir becomes "in charge" of the family when they reach young adulthood, perhaps being the youngest gives him the advantage of a more updated home, and some family savings that wouldn't have been there for the oldest child. But you're right, he will have some added responsibilities for sure!

Awww, now I just saw Hallie age up to a good person rather than an entitled princess, that's great news 😁

And thank goodness that Leo didn't have triplets in there! Lol, not that you had room for them.

Sterling is really cute! I'm glad Alvin likes him immediately. Hopefully the others will too

@SiliClone

Lmao, that's awesome. Romantic and mean vibes, and caregivers who don't know what they are doing 😂 That is quite an adventure.

And ok, I'll look forward to fall with Gunther 😂 I'm telling you, he's just perfect with Diego. Get Diego away from whatever woman he's with, and set he and Gunther as married in CAS 😊 They are adorable. You gotta take off that awful hat though! 😅

gNs4CQS.png

J3awRfh.png

I am hopelessly behind in catching up on this thread but I wanted to let you know that I saw the one about Olivia being more into someone like Wolfgang then she'd be in to Lucolas and that he's the one that always gets married first of the Munch Brothers. which is pretty funny considering he's the youngest by far 😂

I find it quite interesting that Max gets homesick first? 🤔 Weird. It's handy that Elsa is cleaning though 😁

How did Paulo manage to get hit by lightning twice!😳

At least Grim was more interested in karaoke than Paulo 😂 And it looks like the flirty paintings are working!

Lol, now I read the one where they are stuck in their dorms because of a storm. Poor Alex, stuck with Max.

And at the end I thought 2 couples were paired off. But maybe Billie ruined things for Olivia.

Oh darn! Now I've seen an update that looks like Gunther had a good date. 😂 I just want him with Diego. 😁

The last pictures from camp are so fun! And whoa Lucolas 😳 What a player. Plus a love triangle...

And who was the stalker that wasn't Baako? I remember hearing about him, but I can't remember when or who it was.

Ahhh, Wolfgang's new interior is so cool! While remaining creepy 😂

@DoodlyDoofus

😂😁😅 At your "dark" update.

So much darkness! Oh no! The dollhouse.

Good thing Gunner found a huge fan there 😂

@Simmelina1

Lol, ok, just a random voodoo incident 😂

That sounds like something that a Sim would do 😁

All of your couples are so interesting. Some of the ages are interesting, especially Benjamin and Liberty!!

@lasummerb

Thanks for checking out my neighborhood. 😁

The Sims in those pictures actually belong to other writers on this thread. @Koteyka is the one who made Tony Stark. He's awesome in her stories!

I totally understand your singles save now. That is cool! If you move a couple from the Singles save to the family one do you add some to the Singles save?

Do you play either save with aging on?

The Noriegas are all soooo beautiful! 😳 And my goodness, there's some real problems between family members. I do hope that Lucrezia is able to keep her daughter protected from Carmine Jr. I hope she totally gets away from the family.

@RobinGreenthumb

Yeah, the 8 Sims (or pets) in the home thing must really get difficult at times 🤔

Does the name of the heir have something to do with the name of the generation? I'm not clear on that.

@DeafSimmer

Whoa! It sounds like Discord is utterly fed up with the gang - which happens to just be Tirek at this point, I think. They go to Granite Falls looking for him

I'm looking for more updates.

Ok, here's one, they are packing to move. I love how you worked in the new stairs, and RoM 😅

@AngeliqueAdelaide

I'm at the update where Caleb is crying in the coffin all the time, everything else is making sense to me, but I'm not sure what upset him so much, so I'm afraid I missed something 🤔

Anyway, it's cute the both checked on the toddler at the same time, and that both Caleb and Anastassia both decided autonomously to spar with that machine. At least it cheered him up.

Francois aged up cute, and apparently talkative. And wow Mortimer, you gave your son a minute of your precious time 🙄

Isolde is a cutie, I like that hairstyle, I don't think I have it.

And yes, it sounds like Anastassia needed to leave for a while. Wow!

Now..... I'm at Lilith

I've been so back and forth on the forum that I can't for the life of me remember Lilith becoming human. And is that what Caleb is upset about, that he's not a vampire anymore?

It's so exciting that you found J and he's not gold! Did he really invite her to play basketball? I've never seen that invitation. And hmmm, maybe the cats know about J's infidelities? 😅

She and Paka'a certainly have an interesting relationship. Yikes.

He's pretty devoted to make himself go somewhere that makes him tense. Not that triplets wouldn't make them tense.

@Dust_Bunny2010

Ok, I'm still not sure if I missed an update. I'm at one called Spring and Dino has taken Luise to a rave.

(I know I read an update about her finding and speaking to the Wishing well. It was cryptic to me. I'm not sure what it was saying there)

Which I mention because she wanted to go to the rave to blow off steam

For some reason she thinks she recognizes Geoffrey Landgraab.

While researching she is reminded of Strangerville's existence, but details don't coincide with her vague memories.

Her visit to Strangerville doesn't yield results, partly because of Dino

She runs into Grim, who tells her that her quest is hopeless. A few days later he tells her to watch for 3 miracles that are possible, instead of the one that is impossible.

She decides she hasn't been a good enough friend to Dino

She gets a hopeful answer from the magical cube and feels better. But ... we learn that she doesn't love the man she's going to get engaged to.

@calaprfy
    Lol 😅 Cornelius gets around. Are the babies born yet?

Oh, and now he's discovered a daughter! How old is she?

@Ellupelluellu

Lol!! 😂 I always love your warnings to us about how syrupy sweet a spoiler is going to be 😅

Your 5th update is so cute. I just love when the commitment issue stop being about their loved one, and are only about work.

It always makes me so happy.

And, darn! Sorry you lost your engagement pictures. But the wedding ones are sweet

And they are darling together. I was going to do a make over of Geoffrey too, but got distracted by Strangerville 😂

And anyway, he and Nancy are together in my game because they had twins together ❤️

I wish I was brave enough to use poses, they are so great. And that last one, of her sleeping on his chest, it's wonderful. Who'd ever think that he'd be that se*y?😅

Who are the parents of Eddie Munch? I can't remember if Gunther ended up with someone. All the toddlers are darling, but I love seeing Wolfgang with toddlers, it's always so heartwarming ❤️

It certainly is great that the game knows how much we all hate Nancy 😂 because the fact that the game mechanics made her move out instead of Malcolm is really funny 😁

And ok, I think I understand the way you're doing the building/redecorating of their house. And yes, only having that high level salary for one day would be really disappointing if it happened in real life 😅

@OhMyHemsworth

My my! That's quite a plot twist! Johnny as a single father!! But he looks like he loves little Esther so much 💙

@Koteyka

Wow! Tony dodged a bullet there!

I sure didn't think he was going to make it by 8!

He not only made it on time, he got a present for Peter!!

And I'm so glad he's not a plush purple monster anymore. 😅😂

But I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Those pictures of he and Thorne are still out there 😳

I feel like I haven't seen @Morkovka or @DoloresGrey in a while. Are you guys ok?
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I corrected some grammatical errors on my previous post!

@AlwaysAsking
    And here I was worried that I may have written the story too vaguely. :D

Yes, there's another update, and it yielded some unexpected results. I'll edit this post later and compile a list of comment links by order so you and the others can read it better.

While speaking to the wishing well, she used two incantations, one a light-hearted limerick that didn't result in anything, and another a dark spell that hints she may have had some unhealthy magical experience long before she ever came to Brindleton Bay, of course, far below the par of Cassandra's latent magical ability.

Good eye, yes, that's Geoffrey. The Landgraabs are a very well-known family, so there's that, but I have a feeling there's more to Luise's memories than what she's telling.

I'm glad you noticed that. Luise and StrangerVille, the connection is more shallow and skin-deep than you'd think, isn't it? A certain desert town and her last memory was in a saloon, but why doesn't anything line up?

It's actually all in the same day. At that point in time all the pre-made elders were dying from old-age. The only one alive at this point is Helen Sparrow, a gallery premade for Backyard Stuff. Every elder otherwise is dead. There is a key sentence that you should take note of when she describes death: "Death, a constant factor and powerful un-quantifiable force that supersedes any limits imposed by any world." Those three miracles are still elusive to her, but they'll come, eventually.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    @sarabeth2984

Ok, I just read the update where the chief of police tells Agnes that they are going to search the Villareal mansion that evening.

Agnes tells Griffin what she's doing that evening

When they get to the mansion the police officers are attacked and begin to hallucinate. But Griffin witnessed it all.

We see that the police man Hunter is working for Villareal, and they all steal artwork from the gallery

The news ends up hearing about the murder and then an anonymous person calls in. They had witnessed the murder, but that wasn't enough evidence to arrest Villareal.

However Bjorn was able to listen to Villareal through a bug he'd planted on him.

Awww, now I've seen the Pancake's makeover, and their new toddler! Joey is cute! With his red hair ❤️

And wow! Griffin and Agnes are married! Weeee (He's so handsome 😍)

Everything looks good at their house 👍

Ok, now I've read your response to me. Boy, I would love to have a laptop just for gaming. What about your screenshots and story writing. Where did you do that?

I want to get Moschino just for the photographer career. But RoM takes precedence.

Jaxson is a great name! The best it's made for me is Braxton I already mentioned, Nelson for Baako and Anaya (simply because of Nelson Mandela, I find it to be so appropriate) I downloaded Thorne Bailey (because I don't have Get Famous) and married him to Penny Pizzazz. The game named their little girl Emmaline, and I'd forgotten that name completely.

It would be bad if Lily disliked her own grandchildren. I've never checked to see if that happens.

And I will find that url about saving your saves individually. I'm not sure where I wrote it down. If you totally understand it maybe I'll try it too 😅

Edit! Found it! https://simscommunity.info/2018/08/19/the-sims-4-tutorial-how-to-create-a-base-save/

The main article is about creating the base save. But it's the end part that interests me. i'd like to put my three saves into separate files in my external drive and only put in the one I want to play that day, you know? to clear up space in my computer
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @alwaysasking Thank you for the link!!! I will look setting up the base save!!

Hey Y’all!
    Just 2 days till Realm of Magic!! So excited!
    Well here some happy things that happened in my game today

I hung out with Harry and Maribelle (my game’s foster parents)
    They have recently adopted Hugo, Luna, and Max Villareal as care dependants. They took the kids to my cemetery in Windenberg to bury their mom, Celeste.
    2XTWtnj.png
    Max successfully made a sugar skull offering and released his Mom’s spirit
    R8FLOT0.png
    Harry’s stepson Oscar (he’s a YA) tried to cook and set himself on fire. Harry luckily saved him just in the nick of time. Harry has been hoping he might spread his wings and fly but I dunno if that’s going to happen lol
    rRRyAtM.png
    Harry mops up the smoke damage lol
    qC6DoZ9.png
    Harvestfest rolled around a few days later
    Hugo made turkey dinner! It was really good! Luna helped mop
    MjTBKZd.png
    Max helped by setting the table
    LKiFsb8.png
    Everyone had a great time eating
    hZhcg78.png
    Fun with Gnomes
    qTk6B4p.png

I popped over to Harry’s son Griffin and his family over in Windenberg
    They have been working on the house. Its all decorated for Harvestfest
    pn21x5e.png
    Griffin is really handy so he’s been upgrading all the plumbing and appliances
    qkES2Vg.png
    Agnes made a big breakfast for their Harvestfest meal
    cMgfLIm.png
    Agnes’ son Skyler set the table
    rjX5RtL.png
    Griffin is hears how thankful his daughter Lisette is about Harvestfest
    FHrQqL8.png
    Nice Harvestmeal!
    8BaegAc.png
    Stepbrother and Stepsister Skyler and Lisette become BFFs!
    Qm70MDX.png
    Skyler is is extremely creative like his mom and grandpa
    597ZQhJ.png
    Lisette is into science like her dad Griffin. She made a health potion right away!
    snZkLI6.png
    The kids got their grades all the way up to an A! So I had them join the Scouts
    re9P5kd.png
    Agnes has really gotten into gardening. The Holiday gnomes have been dumping seeds like crazy so Agnes was busy planting.
    5HqKxef.png
    She’s also gotten into beekeeping
    IK6BCjR.png
    She’s got an orchard going too. Agnes learned that vampires can keep their thirst at bay by drinking plasma packs they can buy on the computer, or make their own from frogs and fish. Plasma fruits are the easiest to use. She grew two plasma fruit trees that creates enough fruit so Griffin doesn’t have to buy plasma packs to anymore, which is great because those things are expensive!
    myQub08.png
    Till next time!

• Options
    edited September 2019
    This is all I'm getting to today 😊

I think I caught almost everyone

@GGSimmerGG

Holy cow, you sure have a great system going on!😊 But the first thing I have to ask is, when do your Sims ever sleep? LOL 😳

Some of those careers start so early in the morning. I can see how scientist wouldn't be hard because I don't think it starts untill 9 or 10. But the detective job starts quite early, perhaps 7am?

It's funny because I never put any sort of radio in my Sim's homes, because then everybody goes to them to have fun, but it fills the fun meter so slowly with music that it is ridiculous!

I never paid good enough attention to how many hours a moodlet lasts, so that's awesome to know that playing chess will give them 12 hours of focus!

I feel like mine always turn to happy quite quickly though. Do you actually see the moodlet on a sim remaining focused for 12 hours? Or is it like in the background of their mood?

I know exactly what you mean about every second counting, that's what drives me crazy in the doctor and scientist career because in the doctor one all the other workers actually make your job harder, and in the scientist one there are several things that don't work well for me, especially cloning plants. If you have any advice about cloning plants I would love it LOL.

I have gotten to a top-level scientist with two Sims, but I think I've been promoted maybe twice in a doctor one, and I always give up. I have a Chief of police; that was pretty easy to do. My police career is not as buggy as it is for most people.

I don't have Get Famous so I don't have the option of doing acting or singing type jobs.

I love those satisfaction point things that you can use also. For the detective career there's the one that tells you everything about a Sim just from introducing yourself. So you'll know all three traits that the Sim has, and you can match it to your checklist. It makes it so much easier to arrest the correct person

I think I'm going to have to copy your instructions about when you follow who to work, because what you said makes complete sense but I know as soon as I don't have this information to look at I'll completely forget what you said LOL. And I never once thought about doing that thing about clicking "work hard." All I ever do is try to figure out what to do when they're in the red and I generally send them home. 😅

Anyway, great tips, and thank you for taking the time to write all of that down! It must have taken forever lol

@Simslover163

I just love your Rosens 😊

They are always polite and in good moods.

And every time I see all of the premade's aged down into teens, it's sooo cute 🥰

Seeing Sergio as a boy scout was kind of mind blowing 😅

@wrenstales

Goodness! There's some tension between the merfolk and the humans in your game!

I don't have Island Living yet, so I'm not sure what the people are looking for, but I don't think they should break into other people's homes to find the stuff!

And omg! I never thought about carrying around the strange fruit to make Sims not know what's going on! That's really inventive!

@Daephene

Awww, your Strangerville update is so cute. I love that Gillian wants to get the keycard legitimately. Tries her hardest, (all of that marching around gets kind of annoying doesn't it LOL) and then after all that work she ends up getting one from Erwin anyway LOL.

It was so funny when they went to the lab and she began to regret her life choices. Now that I think about it, I think that the first Sim that I took in there, that got possessed, snapped out of it after a few seconds too.

So that is kind of interesting and it seems likely that Gillian would think she had been kidding.

And then her father is so funny. "I'm not a xenobiologist," he says. I suppose he's right, just because he's an alien doesn't mean he can handle alien plants 😂

Oh I just came to your extra part that you accidentally left out. Cassandra is a nutcase! 😅 Why would she possibly eat that piece of fruit LOL. So I'm assuming that she is going to be one of the infected now? Until they come up with the vaccination?

@Simmelina1

Goodness! Blue is so pretty. Vlad is not very good looking 😅

But, if she likes it that he's evil I suppose that's good. Their little ones look darling ❤️

I wonder if they will stay together. I wouldn't want to be a human at a place where a bunch of vampires are hanging out!

Oh, now I see an update about Don Lothorio!

His daughters are very pretty. And it looks like they have a lot of fun together. Don looks pretty happy on that jetski too😊

@floridameerkat

I've heard that it's very dangerous to not clean the lint tray. I think that might be a little over-the-top though. I don't know if the person using the dryer would immediately burst into flames in real life LOL. I'm glad her dad was there and everything is fine!

@haneul

That's very cute that the other two girls are sitting and watching the void critter tournament!

I still haven't had any children play that game, I really need to do that because it looks like they have a lot of fun 😊

@sarabeth2984

Okay I have come to this last update. Boy, did Villareal get what he deserved! Awesome!

I wonder if they are ever going to figure out that Detective Hunter is the one that was helping Villareal all along.

Although I don't know if it's a problem anymore, sounds like Vlad is going to take care of him. Plus it looks like they may be able to get back the stolen artwork.

If I'm following the story correctly, Kat Cave went to Griffin for his help? She was unhappy with the way Villareal had treated the kids. And she wanted to go back to Forgotten Hollow.

So she had Griffin give Villareal to Vlad? But I thought that Vlad and Griffin did not like each other? 🤔

Well, however he did it, it looks like it worked. Yay!! I think Villareal is in for a very bad time

@ldmarko

Yay, Nolan finally aged up! He looks very cute.

And I'm very glad to hear that Kira likes Sterling. It would be terrible if the mother disliked the child that was thrust upon her husband. It's not like it was the child's fault 😔

Your childrens' room updates look cute! I always find it so hard to find enough furniture that matches, but you seem to have done very well. the new rug that Halllie got is very pretty. I don't know if I have it, do you remember what pack is from?

Their Selvadorado vacation looks like it was great. They certainly are all happy playing with the Lego bricks LOL

I was wondering what Kira was looking at when she was at the market? Did she buy any of those things.

And wow! it is so cool to see that grown-ups and children can take pictures together finally. The best picture though is Sterling getting a toy from behind display glass. How do these toddlers do these things? 😂
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Gunnar returns from the neighbor's apartment.
    Luz: "How did it go?"
    Gunnar: "Don't want to talk about it right now. Not proud of it."
    X9IIR4l.png
    Bruce got stuck behind the bath tub before going to school.............good job.
    T5LgafM.png
    Another beautiful day for Gunnar! He should play some of that Devil Guitar!
    XS2niIv.png
    Gunnar: "Guitar'n in the rain, just guitar'n in the rain."
    64bVXLA.png
    Devil Guitar: "WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING."
    ydiOAlk.png
    Oh joy, Luz is pregnant again.....AND she peed herself.
    lIBNxqu.png
    Good news is, she found out embarrassed blogs are trending right now.
    B4TMlcT.png
    Oh hey, Rainn is pregnant. Hurrah.
    SZE97tT.png
    Nothing to see here, just some fun loving in the bed.
    HizjryL.png
    Gunnar: "Wait, you're not my wife!"
    Mail Woman: "No, but it sure was great!"
    5kMGvG8.png
    Gunnar has some 'splaining to do to Luz. What a shame, he was doing a great job at not sleeping with other women.
    Cfmcxwu.png
    Gunnar: "Now son, make sure to only date one woman or else you'll have lots of 'splaining to do."
    Bruce: "I mean girls are icky anyways."
    Gunnar: "Oh yeah, you're a kid. You still think girls have cooties!"
    DCFcdsW.png
    Also, since Gunnar reached the top of his career, he got this awesome cool signed guitar. Doesn't replace the Devil Guitar, but it's nice.
    U6j1Lsp.png
    Well luckily for Luz (and those nice royalties), pregnancy doesn't slow down her video production schedule.
    2WTKS6i.png
    And then the mailwoman came over to show us that she'll be delivering MORE than just the mail in a few months.
    uGacfsv.png
    Bruce: "And I'll blame it all on you two brats."
    IWaTZwq.png
    Man is this house a mess.
    sdlG9sg.png
    Well, at least she can keep an eye on them all in here.
    sxrpvVf.png
    Those neighbors never learn now do they?
    draK3gL.png
    Gunnar: "I KILLED YOUR WIFE! DON'T THINK I WON'T KILL AGAIN!"
    bffi8Yx.png
    At least the husband was always more understandable than his dead wife.
    Bnv9L9w.png
    At least Gunnar is the good husband who watches the kids so Luz can shower.
    1c4R2Wn.png
    Hey look, it's the twins' birthday!
    mdOI0JT.png
    Here's Arnold.....having the same hairdo as Bruce.....
    mPmSnBY.png
    And since they're vampires unlike Bruce, had Rosalie dressed all Vampirelike.
    x6FXyNF.png
    And here's the vampire twins getting terrified of an imaginary monster under their bed.
    LBNWtF9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top