Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    edited September 2019
    So I stayed up late last night after finding an odd bug.
    Had to play through an adoption event where no one shows up to take the cat away, but the event never ended.
    I couldn't save or go to manage worlds, so I had to kill off Cassandra Goth after the cat had ran away and it was found again.
    That, unfortunately, did nothing to solve the problem.
    The "Game Over" screen showed up, Cassandra Goth and all three cats were no longer available as icons or characters to select.
    I was also stuck on that same plot, unable to build or pretty much do anything to crate a sim or solve the infinite event glitch.
    Nothing too exciting to report, aside from my last attempt at making a sim's sister move out failed, as she ended up off world, and unable to purchase the rental plot.
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I hate when I invite guests and they arrive angry...
    Hb0yQGB.png
    anyway, Lucolas managed to calm her down, and build a small romence bar with her..
    yjHIt2E.png
    then I got a notice about the spice festival, so we went there!
    BkmTLTE.png
    of course her mother had to be there too...
    1JSpGW2.png
    so Lucolas introduced himself..
    YnImrDw.png
    then he went back to Olivia... (Uku learned a lot of things in the jungle...)
    8qrIfcf.png
    OMG the bar is not even enough to ask her to be your girlfriend yet!!
    cOSzUMv.png
    what's the problem of the men in this family?!

at this point, she started refusing all his flirt!
    flOKq80.png
    HK9RcnT.png
    guess we're friendzoned again...
    OzgZMCG.png
    ZwBJ2zy.png
    alright, you're sending me mixed signals Olivia...
    Better go play basket...
    b40rxrW.png
    'course her dad was there, too...
    ixODnSX.png
    and lily had too much drinks...
    YKIKDl2.png
    we got her number, yay!
    l9a5Bkt.png
    look how happy he was when he got home...
    R9dDgK6.png
    'till he was grounded for breaking curfew...
    cG5DHlP.png
    KiwTjTT.png
    I know it's unfair, but it's a good way to get him out of the irresponsible trait.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hunter and Leo's House

Ok, I finally uploaded a house to the gallery, lol It isn't one that I've shown here yet. It's new, it's for Hunter and Leo. (I uploaded them as well - I think the item name is Hunter and Leo) Their house is called Classy Stone 5 Bedroom

My Gallery Id is ARIANNANEAL

I'm still trying to get my AlwaysAsking EA gallery name name back. The Gallery keeps saying that the name is taken. But when you look it up, there's nothing anywhere, so I know it's still mine from Sims 2 - but they won't release it to me - Arrrgh :sweat_smile:

Anyway.... Here's their house.

Now that Hunter and Leo have pooled their resources, and invited Hunter's mom Gloria to move in with them, they were able to purchase a beautiful home in Newcrest.

IPSSBjA.png

wkqgXWr.png

The backyard is wonderful. There are a lot of trees, a pretty fountain, and a garden that Gloria loves!

xmeTRU2.png

JYKyVG8.png

Spoiler contains a bunch more interior pics
    DHyiIsw.png

e2TFOW7.png

TFPk4mb.png

V4MsTUi.png

5itNk5i.png

1xN5Lh8.png

AXCjFvJ.png

beUCd5F.png

Here's the little garden with Magnificent level plants, that could go into the greenhouse in winter, right? (I don't have Seasons, but that's what I've been told)

nzr84YW.png

There’s a pretty fountain with flowers, and a bench where Hunter and Leo love to sit and talk. They learn more about each other everyday.

iOCcm1Q.png

An upper deck outside the guys' room is a place they all like to go. Leo has started to learn how to paint. Ever since he quit his job at the lab in Strangerville, Leo has been happier than he ever imagined he could be.

pHuTFa7.png

Spoiler is more pictures of the garden and yard
    H4xD86Q.png

fH0Kj4E.png

nRJZIAV.png

D6zA3mO.png

E43Sekl.png

7FhlX34.png

Gloria insisted that one of the 5 bedrooms be set up for children. She knows that there will be little ones around fairly soon. She has a married daughter, and Leo has a married brother. Gloria wants to be ready for grandbabies! Her "boys" aren't married (yet) but she feels in her soul that they will get married. And maybe Hunter will grow up enough to want children of his own.

DWNCg2H.png

Gloria's room is pink! Her favorite color.

DdmNMI5.png

Leo and Hunter have an elegant bedroom, and they have their own bathroom. Which is good, because at this stage in their relationship they spend a lot of time in their bedroom, and they like showering together as often as possible.

E40oOMQ.png

The spoiler has more pictures of their room
    Nfj5pBU.png

ezdCY2T.png

rt5AqPj.png

1zRMmqJ.png

Downstairs there is a room with a workbench and a karaoke machine.

Leo is Always singing! He loves to sing :heart: he loves to play his guitar too, and he’s getting good at guitar. But he has a way to go with learning to sing.

Which doesn’t matter. Leo is so special that his poor singing voice doesn’t bother anyone.

P64yNK7.png

Their living room and dining room area is comfortable and inviting. There isn’t a tv in that room. The tv’s and computers are in rooms upstairs that can be locked.

sJdZx3b.png

When Leo and Hunter are together ... well, things heat up quickly. I'm not sure what brings on such flirtiness in the dining room, but, technically, that is J Huntington III there with Leo, and that man can cause quite a stir!

X20mQ0z.png

Spoiler is more pics of those rooms

UQM3wDj.png

fnEIl5w.png

8eF9CG2.png

VcnqMmS.png

pB3NZsP.png

NqiUQ6y.png

afymJdj.png

The kitchen is homey and large. Gloria doesn't mind cooking for "her boys." It's been a while since she had someone to fuss over.

n1zrvvg.png

Yesterday, when I was playing, she autonomously cooked pancakes and then "called to meal". I've seriously never seen that before! Lots of times my sims in families just cook for themselves, so I always just direct someone to make a family meal, and click "call to meal" myself. I have to stop micromanaging, I think.

gO6qfKG.png

She Loves Leo, and is glad to see that someone has finally been patient enough to let Hunter settle down and realize how nice it is to wake up every morning, in the same place. With someone who cares about you

kTv5ylH.png

The house does have 5 bedrooms. But the three of them obviously don't need all five rooms to be bedrooms. So one of them is their home office. Hunter is a freelance programmer. And Leo has become an entertainer. So he writes his comedy routines there. Although he will definitely be more of a singer than a comedian (I hope!)

K1BMEhv.png

The other spare room is a home gym. Gloria has been inspired by Hunter to start working out, She has a way to go! (she actually did do this on her own! I was lmao! Go Gloria! Better you than me, :smiley: )

yi842F5.png

Hunter autonomously goes here more than anywhere else! He'd rather exercise than watch tv or go on a computer! Now that's amazing! I don't think he even has the gym rat reward yet.

I0KMozq.png

Spoiler, just two more pics, office and home gym
    mDRdk3j.png

7RMUaY0.png

Leo doesn't mind jogging. He's not as crazy about exercise equipment. He spent so much time cooped up in the Strangerville lab that he prefers to be outside most of the time.

Mk9dbgW.png

And when he goes jogging it also gives you a great view of the flowers in the front and side yards! :wink:

E097gXt.png

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    The first is just the result of people with no escape standing in front of a fire Ive learned from this that Santa is fireproof.

the second is an outdoor bonfire~

As for there being two... funny story, that character died once before, it's the same character twice, I found the urn of the original sitting on the lot and brought him back

So now.. basically I suppose the spirit version could be considered the soul of the other one, they are always together, XD that was completely unplanned but now that it happened it's amazing, especially since it let me set up that possessed bonfire scene with the skull before The Forgottem woke The Accursed from his coffin

Now... there are roughly 20 dead sims on that lot...
    So yes... this is the darkest I've ever taken my sims, they scare me a little XD..
  • Options
    RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    Generation 4 of my legacy is FINALLY on its way. This is the farthest I’ve gotten in a legacy for YEARS. I have so many back ups this time, my back-ups have back-ups.

Soon. Soon the Glitter legacy will reach its 4th generation. Just 2 more sim days.
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member

@AlwaysAsking
    I'm flattered someone is reading the stories I write, or rather, my sims make themselves. I'm new to the forums so I'm a little intimidated. Thank you. :D

I don't know if it's like that. In Luise's case she managed to meet other frie-uh...informants, but it's almost always Dino who drags her along with his plans. He's really determined to either hook-up with someone, or use her, or rather "him", to help solve his own concerns with Daisy, his counterpart and love interest. Luise has seen Daisy before, and thinks the latter as very pretty and graceful on first impression, though they have never actually met. I actually tweaked my writing to accommodate Dino's invitations, because I'm still governed by the rules of 80% game-driven. It feels more organic that way, but I have half a mind to make a different sim to strangle Dino into leaving Luise alone, hahaha.

I think that's the way they hang meat. And to think...
    Dino invited Luise to eat there not once, but twice. The Horror! Those poor teddy bears.

The site is ready, I think. I'm no web-designer, so it's not really colorful and eye-catching, but I tried my best. The episodes are ready to automatically post weekly starting the end of September, though there will be minor hiccups, like when I go on holiday or fall sick.

Yes, it seems that way, doesn't it? Who really knows though? Only Luise, but those memories are still locked away...

That's actually the problem. It's not much of a spoiler, so I guess I can say it. If you noticed in the Strangerville shots, there's someone there carrying a woman in a plaid top, who is actually Luise. Before what happened, happened, Luise was a blonde. Her self-consciousness is a detriment due to the fact that she has the loner trait, and really, who heard of a YOUNG woman walking around with natural(ized) white hair?

Louis is a very important person for her, that's all I can say for now.

Well, I had to lose all that money somehow. :D I'm doing the Legacy Challenge in Extreme Start for an extra point.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all! Well I’m back to my work schedule from vacation:( so I haven’t been able to post as quickly
    @deafsimmer
    Thank you for telling me which pose player mod you use! I am thinking about adding it to my collection. Trying to grab good screenshots is getting annoying. Its like herding cats lol
    @ohmyhemsworth
    Your Johnny Zest looks amazing!
    @mia_noelle97
    Ralphie is adorable! Looks like he will make a great addtion to the family. It looks like the family had a great Harvest and Winterfest:)
    @ldmarko
    The pic with Kira and her little bear was cute! Has
    @daephene
    I’m glad Gillian was able to save Cassandra from a fiery death!! Also thank your for liking Maribelle and Harry! They are “#relationshipgoals” in my book lol!
    @alwaysasking
    I love your Willow Creek neighborhood! It looks amazing. I’ve slowly been working on Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. I want to get everything set up then I will start playing with aging on. I want to make this a generational save. And your are right @Becka28 ‘s Brock and Alana are so cute and I absolutely adore seeing @Morkovka s Dorothy and Mario. I’m glad you have them in your game!
    Kallie is quite the lady. She is only a siren/mermaid. That’s why I was very impressed when she kicked the tar out of Mistress Hell. I call them sirens if they have the mean or evil trait lol. Unfortunately she does not have any vampire powers, just mermaid. The way EA has set up the lifestates means your occult sim is are either a vampire or a mermaid but never both. However people have been reporting glitches which combines them so they have vampire and mermaid powers and socials. They are very glitchy with their alternative forms. I actually have 3 in my game right now! Captain Eddie’s and Nalani’s twins Dante and Selena have both mermaid and vampire powers. Dante doesn’t have a tail in the water but his sister Selena does. I kind of forced them because I wanted to see if I could make it happen. There is a trick to do it without cheating.
    However I just found another one this week in my game that t happened spontaneously!! Captain Eddie’s brother Harry (vampire) is married to Maribelle, a mermaid. I transferred them to his household in Sulani during Winterfest for a “vacation.” I have a small percentage for Risky Woohoo now (2% chance), well I goofed and it was actually 20% at the time. I was getting baby notifications left and right and have since fixed it. They are a very romantic couple and REALLY love that water fall on Mua Pulem. Let’s just say they had a bun in the oven when I sent them back home. I hadn’t played their household in a very long time and did not see she was pregnent. I did not intend for that to happen since they are my game’s foster parents and I need household space. Maribelle gave birth to Joanna. I was considering deleting her, I aged her up to a toddler and fell in love, she was too dang cute. It said she was a mermaid on her needs bar. I aged her up to teen so I could see what she looked like as an adult. Turns out she has both socials!!! She has both mermaid and vampire powers and a tail. I may have to show some screenshots soon…
    Yes! I redid that 10x10 lot on the Ancient Ruins to make it into an archeological dig site! The dig site and the bones came from the Jungle Adventure Game Pack! I used bb.showhiddenobjects in build and buy store. You can find the little dig sites under debug or use the search bar- its called “Can You Dig It?” The bones are called “Ancient Bones.” I have also posted it on the gallery as Ancient Ruins Dig Site if you want to download it! My EA id is sarabeth6701d
    oSDqhQO.png
    Yeah there was a huge age gap between the next youngest and myself- 18 years! There were 5 of us with a 26 year gap between the oldest and youngest! However we are still all pretty close. I grew up with nieces and nephews my age, as well as a frequent babysitter of the younger batch of nieces and nephews ;)
    I love your premades families with their toddlers! What does Lily think of hers? I know she has the hates children trait. I gave them a teen named Miles. She’s actually a great mom! I’m with you on the aging up, I’m slowly setting this save up to play with aging on eventually. I hate to lose my favorite sims so I may not turn it on lol! That’s why I have so many vampires as my main sims lol! I don’t play them as vampires really, mostly just as family or career play. I can play with aging on while they keep doing their own thing forever lol.
    Cornelia Goth (formerly Crumplebottom) is Mortimer Goth’s mother. She is married to Gunther Goth. Her sister is Agnes Crumplebottom aka Mrs. Crumplebottom. She was the cranky old lady from the earlier games that hit people over the head with her purse in Sims 2 I think. The Goth ancestors weren’t included in the Sims 4. I’ve been loading all the premades and townies and adding some of their ancestors from the Gallery or recreating them in CAS into my save. Just for funsies. These are sims from the packs and base games from Sims 4 as well as the families from Sims 1, 2, and 3. There is a website I’ve been referring to for their histories.
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Families_from_The_Sims_4

I’ve never played the Sims before, ever until this year! Its been fun learning about all their histories etc.
    @siliclone
    Thank you for Caleb’s bakery! I have downloaded it today! It is gorgeous. I lost some elements since I don’t have the CC but I can fill those in from in Build and Buy. My main save’s Caleb and Lilith run a swanky clothing shop in Magnolia Promenade at the moment called House Vatore. Lilith seems to be the leader in this particular household. She is one of my trendsetting stylists in my game (I have like 4 running around). The Caleb in this save I’m playing, I will admit seems kind of dumb and is easily distracted. However, he has that gift of gab and all other sims get along great with him. Whenever he’s running the store, they make a killing! I haven’t really played their household yet but I will be soon.
    I love Lucolas with his elf ears lol. Poor Mila. Her sons are quite the handful. Gunther seems quite the ladies man! Don Lothario better beware lol!
    @o-meezy
    Thank you for the comment about my simself! She has this black dress I have her wear that I want in real life!
    Oh no! Stix ran away! I hope they find her soon!
    Ok saw the latest post-
    Yay! Stix is back but it is so sad when they lose their pets. I love the painting
    @vancanuckfan28 -
    Yes my simself definitely loves checking out all the festivals!
    Poor Markus losing his parents. Hopefully he and Pania will have a happy start in Sulani
    @simtrippy
    Yes, the jungle adventure is fun to play but they can definitely die out there! Poor Thaddeus. Kolina was so pretty too!
    @Angeliqueadelaide
    Catarina is stunning with that hair! I have a sim with the same hairstyle too. I’m sure she is going to be very happy with Luka!
    @koteyka
    Your couple, Steve and Peter is so cute together! I love the photos of them with their toddler :)
    @smellincoffee
    Have a happy vacation!!
    I like Mariposa, she seems like quite the character!

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Ok I have not had time to write up another Villareal Mystery Chapter yet but I will tomorrow! I decided to popover to the Pancakes residence to see how they were holding up.
    Bob got a bit of a makeover. He’s growing out his hair. And he got a promotion in the catering business
    w0Qdx2e.png
    I gave Eliza a new wardrobe and hairdo. They are also expecting! She just entered the 2nd trimester
    KUNksCE.png
    EO2VGHQ.png
    They have also bought a new restaurant!
    Behold Bob’s Pancakes
    gu0k3Oc.png
    G3Bdf2V.png
    PLpa9lO.png
    Bob still works in catering at the moment. He gets tense working at the restaurant with all the new people since he is a loner. Eliza does that for him while he is away at work. She is surprisingly good at it. I had two sims that were unhappy with their meal and she literally nagged them back into a happy mood autonomously. I was cracking up!
    I’m currently renovating all the neighborhoods in this save. Here is one in Willow Creek. I made a bunch of those cute little row houses. I am done with the houses here but the lots need landscaping before I can call it good.
    HlcVdi6.png
    SQc2wnj.png

I also checked up on the Vatore Household over in Forgotten Hollow. They are doing very well. Lilith is a famous trendsetting stylist and owns a swanky clothing store that features her clothing line in Magnolia Promenade called House Vatore. Her brother Caleb manages it for her. He’s very good at it too!
    Lilith in all her Gothic Glory
    YX4ssDd.png
    Styling a client at House Vatore
    xs0w775.png
    Caleb with his new haircut. He was about travel to the store. The game decided to give him this outfit. He looks surprising good in a biker jacket!
    3IHk11Y.png?1

@alwaysasking
    I gave the Fengs a kid too! I kept Lily’s hates children trait and gave her a wardrobe makeover. I love her with the shorter haircut and business suit. Lily and Victor have a teen son named Miles. I made him through the genetics option in CAS. Hmmm. I was surprised because don’t you think he has a strong resemblance to Akira Kibo? Victor, what were you doing in your youth?
    Miles and his mother are very close
    KCvm5Wi.png
    Victor and Miles
    Y2uMtmx.png

Ok here is a picture of Joanna Strahd, Harry and Maribelle’s daughter!
    AdqVnZa.png
    She’s is actually a glitch and has both mermaid and vampire powers.I was not expecting that!!
    I can post her on CAS if anyone wants her. The only thing is you can only edit her dark form which is very buggy. There is no way to level her up because the vampire powers tree is not there. However, I added command and sun proof powers via a cheat code so she can control sims and won’t fry when she’s out being her pretty mermaid self around Sulani
    F6GKuUA.png
    5HXX4sw.png
    She also has two true vampire/mermaid hybrid cousins Dante and Selena
    qDFwTbO.png
    Dante calls his azure dolphin. Dante does not have a tail in water
    qmfTn16.png
    His twin sister Selena does
    voj92uM.png
    vLVR3dB.png
    Dante does dark meditation
    kXttQsi.png
    Selena twirls out of dark form
    FOc7MPI.png
    Practicing their powers on each other
    DGW1vMa.png
    Weird. Gotta love glitches huh!

Also here is a screenshot of my Ancient Ruins Dig Site. It is on the gallery as Ancient Ruins Dig Site (my ea id is sarabeth6701d)
    oSDqhQO.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    edited September 2019
    Okay..

4UUYnCo.jpg

Okay, looks like they will stay together, so much for the original plan (except to destroy Nancy, that went well, as you find out if you take a look of the pics x) )..
    I have already done gardening part , Noora managed to collect all plants without cheating , her husband managed to collect all the fish. I am done for collecting stuff for a moment.
    So goal for Babs and Geoffrey... He only brought that 20k (Nancy kept the estate and the money) . I used almost all of it to renovate their house. All the furniture stayed, only the most cheapest stuff. They can only add new furniture WHEN they receive ones from getting promoted in a career.. or fish (looking at you, violin!) , or craft , or if it is clutter, they can use date gifts and stuff like that.. In case there is some area of furniture, what has no career unlock options, they still can buy those items (like toilet and bath/shower) , BUT it has to be the most expensive ones in the catalog. They also need to remember that bills are much higher now, and when adding anything new they will go higher. And if they want to get rid of the cheapest bed, one of them has to top that one path at painting career.

Sorry Babs, I know.. nothing what you agreed to when we started :P You commitment issues will be hard to deal with, as not only that you live with someone now, you also have to work, A LOT! >:)

First , to the makeovers:
    Note1: I did not do anykind of plastic surgery at their bodies, Geoffrey's before pics were taken at new fresh save, and after picture is at my current save, what is 2 sim weeks ahead of this posts weeks. He got all the muscles simply from the gym and the bunching bag. ? I DID let him keep his moustache!!!
    Note2: I did edited Babs mout, and her eyes are one tone darker blue than originally (can be contacts). Also Geoffrey lost his wrinkles because of skin overlay, but I take it as a sign of he is relief of getting rid on Nancy, who gave him nothing but worry wrinkles.. (or because I did edit him to be at his first day of adulthood, Babs is around 75% done of youg adult , I simply did not want him to be elder too soon, and I was fair, I did same for Nancy, LOL)

tkvIbyi.jpgBtEyatH.jpg
    Q6PrZK0.jpg
    jI3fQE2.jpg
    (I have no idea why his ears look so different now, maybe part of the overlay? Or the mesh/es of the cc hair or/and cc beard, as I absolutely did nothing else to him but skin overlay , hair , bodyhair , beard , glasses and chlothing !!!

EDIT to add: must be the mesh hair or/and beard, as when looking back at Malcolms bd , where he was at formal suit and different hair, ears were "not so Dumbo alike" in there too! )

YRnmJCc.jpgaVIWurC.jpg
    8vfAIwd.jpg
    G8KynM1.jpg
    And those lips I changed made her look even more as a barbie.. *facepalm*

Babs Week 4:
    BLfwlMj.jpg
    FCg36G8.jpg
    Moustache he wanted to still have, so fine, but you will have to tolerate of moar facial hair then.

d7LLsva.jpg
    Bella wanted to visit, but no thanks , for now, they had enough visitors at last week.

1Tj27Zf.jpg
    eZBp0hr.jpg
    This is .. an office I quess ..I totally forgot to delete those cheap cc laptops (as there is a career reward puter) , but this was the last time Babs used it, Geoffrey did not used his at all, so I forgot. Now those are removed, tho.

ouVfa6n.jpg
    Still plenty of fun things to do, without computers!

F42YPFp.jpg
    Indeed.. plenty...
    B:"Hey I have to be at work in 2 hours!"
    G:"Hmmm.. that makes it 1 hour 59 mins to do something fun, right??"

PzWCYA5.jpg
    ...indeed..

BGFZ9Zx.jpg
    Babs was home from work.. commitment issues strike again.. so she was tense..
    Malcolm came over and was angry.
    M:"She is driving me nuts, dad!!!" (speaking about Nancy)

sZdH1s1.jpg
    Malcolm calmed down shortly, Babs still was tense.

yQvTxKs.jpg
    After Malcolm left, they went to the easels.
    G:"I shoud try to make a painting about you, hon."

sULMWGD.jpg
    B:"Not the best idea!" (still tense, this time about her work)

vxY73Sr.jpg
    VAGtvt9.jpg
    B:"HEY! I cannot believe you did that! ARRRGGH!"
    G:"Relax, dear, some humour! And hey I think this looks pretty good!"

umcOzu1.jpg
    B:"ARRRGGHH!"
    Annnd she left to take care of the trees outside of the house..
    B (thinking):"I just HATE him!"

afmS4gy.jpg
    He followed her fast.
    G:"Hey I am sorry, I would never say anything to hurt you, I am the luckiest man in sim nation."

fjF45VZ.jpg
    B (thinking): "Okay I do not hate him .. much.. maybe a little...or not at all."

aGIO3JX.jpg
    At sunday afternoon, Malcolm asked if his dad would spent some time together. Sure! Why in buffs, no idea, most likely to avoid curious ears. (I made a mini makeover with Malcolm too, forgot to mention it earlyer)

PRRr2f7.jpg
    M:"I threw mom out of the house!"

sfGchUX.jpg
    G:"You are joking.. or are you?"
    M:"Nope, I did it!"
    G:"Not to the streets? She is still your mother!"
    M:"Calm down, dad. I bought her a house at Willow Creek."

bFG1fFy.jpg
    G:"PLUMplum of the pLuMpLuM is gone from the heigborhood.. " (happy dance)
    Malcolm laughed at his dad's sudden childish happiness :)

News from Sim City Tabloid , net version (MCCC) week4:
    Sims who are no longer with us:
    Vivian Lewis passed away , by her doctor, she passed away because of the long age.

Local gossip news:
    odLacBW.jpg
    Malcolm Landgraab just threw her mother away from the estate! (state:confirmed)
    Nancy Landgraab now lives at Willow Creek, Malcolm is keeping the Landgraab Estate, and the money.

Very quiet week.. only 2 things...BUT I do think Babs original main goal is a success!! Nancy started with the richest family,lost her husband and later was kicked out by her son! (OKAY, I made up the kicked by her son part, but MCCC really did move Nancy to that Willow Creek starter home with 20k funds , so, goal nro1 completet)

there was some pregnancy notifications and couple of baby deliveries, but I do not document those (or else that is pretty much all I have time to do, heh), new familymembers will be at the news when they become toddlers, and every other life stage after that. Not into taking pics of identical default grib :)

EDIT: I forgot to post a pic of the actual house renovation, so here is it:
    lBdUoMy.jpg
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Caleb, too... bet you're here to watch tv...
    I know you so well......
    of course he was there to flirt, too...
    he then took a shower, because seeing others sweat made him feel dirty...
    and went home feeling like he did his job...
    and that's Caleb idea of gym (he did nothing else than this)

Iconic, honestly.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Gunnar and Bruce funtime begins now!
    DhWqisu.png
    Abraham: "I request to see my grandchildren."
    Gunnar: "Well come on in then."
    4FHkfES.png
    Abraham: "These are adequate grandchildren, Gunnar. Congrats."
    D6Es65F.png
    Hug the Bruce.
    2JNXC56.png
    Hey it's the Celebrity Award Show.
    HpVB1IJ.png
    Well this is a crazy group.
    2ApMpMH.png
    Ysenia: "And I died hundreds and hundreds of years before a celebrity was even a thing."
    yZgsrWM.png
    And Gunnar won an award for best song.
    Gunnar: "Not gonna lie, the song was pretty half baked. But hey, now I have an award."
    tHsGnhh.png
    Luz also won an award, but the Punchlines showed up and started telling knock knock jokes when she was trying to give her speech.
    G025vnz.png
    Well since Luz is dressed for the occasion, she makes a few beauty tip videos.
    5NekOJ4.png
    Also, she makes some internet fame by pranking a bunch of streamers online. Excellent.
    fZ3LunF.png
    Also it's Bruce's birthday....Here's mom and dad getting saucy......
    OVvfrOt.png
    And then Gunnar met his daughter Alicia.
    yaS8UgL.png
    And his other daughter Jaylah.
    yWFpPgz.png
    And his other daughter Ingrid....
    seIAGe6.png
    Rainn: "Ey yo, I'm a vampire."
    Aria: "I can see that."
    FWqiY6s.png
    Gunnar: "Oh hey bro, I forgot you even existed!"
    Jax: "Yeah I know....you said that the last four times we met."
    8LlraNh.png
    Hey look, Bruce gets to meet his three sisters as well!
    SJFpEoY.png
    Abraham: "Oh joy, I get to meet all my grandchildren! Just as soon as they let me in!!"
    0J1mdZx.png
    And then Bruce aged up.
    dkdG58D.png
    Bruce: "Why do I have to have this stupid hairstyle?"
    Gunnar: "Because it's a traditional vampire hairstyle and you will enjoy it!"
    aFb0pPk.png
    Hela: "Seriously though, when are they going to let us inside?"
    Abraham: "I know right?"
    TcUAeDf.png
    Hey look, Anastasia's pregnant. That's great!
    nc49TTU.png
    Bruce: "Man it's great knowing I have so many siblings! Is it normal for kids to have multiple sisters and brothers from other mothers?"
    Jaylah: "No it's not normal. Dad sleeps around."
    Bruce: "What does that mean?"
    Jaylah: "Don't know, but my mom told me that."
    3cYW3f6.png
    Speaking of Gunnar's baby momma's, the chef they hired just so happens to be one of Gunnar's baby momma's. Keep your hands to yourself Gunnar.
    SSvJje4.png
    Abraham: "I kicked down your door so I may party."
    4y5ZXYL.png
    Anastasia: "Why are we kneeling?"
    Kala: "No idea. Hey, congrats on the baby!"
    FBnZoiK.png
    Oh hey, Arnold and Rosalie aged up.
    JSDrbDN.png
    IdUk9Pm.png
    Zelda: "Hey, looks like you guys are going to be aging up. Have fun being old!"
    bSvAl3J.png
    Rainn: "Grandma, why are you kneeling?"
    Hela: "Everyone else was kneeling, I just wanted to be cool."
    NoJ8MDO.png
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited September 2019
    Back with some updates...

Leilani and Laura had another baby, this time a baby girl named Melody. Also Curtis aged up.
    (Currently creating the family tree)
    0juy4JT.png

Curtis also made a new friend at school, and look who it is.
    yBWIapP.png

Andromeda invited Curtis to a park since he created a club for kids called Young Adventurers.
    cnS5hyp.png

Curtis had a bad day at school, involving sitting down on something wet and getting embarrassed in front of everyone when an older kid called him a baby for wetting his pants.
    aF3iDcw.png
    BMVnXU3.png

Andromeda started singing (it's Lottery Day), and Curtis is now in a happy mood.
    plAaBRk.png
    VZ72eWY.png

The kids played at the playground all day, until it was time for them to go home.
    znLTumh.png
    8eAaNjY.png
    B2cJXIi.png

Before they depart, Curtis gave Andromeda a kiss goodbye...
    (Trying out the new poses I downloaded)
    Ktz41e4.png

...but they were not alone.
    oK6M1B8.png

Andromeda's mother, Ivy, wasn't happy about her daughter running away from home and finding her with some boy and told Curtis to stay away from her.
    hrZkmBG.png
    Lw3cI6a.png

Curtis went back home and was sad that he would never get to meet Andromeda again. He told his mother what happened at the park.
    vZ2SzuD.png
    nPr5PYB.png

Leilani tried her best to comfort her son, while Melody gave her big brother a hug to cheer him up.
    7drza27.png
    ltX31dv.png

Random moment with Ivy
    Before she and Andromeda left, Ivy got into a fight with a random townie, and that random townie turned out to be Keith from Voltron.
    ok1o7QS.png
    qXNjOai.png
    HeeKeRu.png
    Post edited by DarkAngel1994 on
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 gregarious + ambitious... Caleb is a very good salesman, in my game too.
  • Options
    Been busy building... a summer camp for teens...
    o4UGTjj.png
    MnP5B2d.png
    sXNDXML.png
    cG0SdnR.png
    k8O0x0U.png
    BFiN57N.png
    M4qFgQm.png
    LjIxZZR.png
    z4yCfpe.png
    the teens in my game are going to spend the summer in here with 2 YA caregiver...
    Paolo Rocca...
    dcs0U0X.png
    and of course, Summer Holiday...
    M1xfD7g.png
    Mostly because they look like people who would volunteer for something like summer camp...
    and are already there to get things ready.
    z2Wo5CW.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Daephene Jaclyn Moss top is from Island living.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    @AlwaysAsking That house is SO nice! I'm really jealous lol, I've never had to patience to build my own houses

@sarabeth2984 I can't wait to see that baby!

@SiliClone Summer is easily one of the most beautiful Sims I've ever seen :o

Dre is doing phenomenally in school so as a gift, Avery took him to the art gallery. Dre wants to grow up and be an artist just like his mom so he was incredibly excited for this trip

09-02-19-7-18-49-PM.png

Getting the opportunity to see all of the amazing art up close was very inspirational for him

09-02-19-7-22-03-PM.png

09-02-19-7-20-49-PM.png
    09-02-19-7-16-49-PM.png

Some of Avery's painting were even on display!
    09-02-19-7-25-53-PM.png

Before they left, Avery decided to paint a large mural on the wall and I think it turned out really well :D
    09-03-19-2-35-23-AM.png
    09-03-19-2-40-43-AM.png

The next day was the Starlight Accolades and both Zion and Avery had a video nominated for an award! The couple looks so amazing here, it's probably my favorite picture of them <3

09-03-19-6-21-53-AM.png

Before the show started, Zion was outside on the red carpet taking pictures and handing out autographs to his fans

09-03-19-4-22-52-PM.png
    09-03-19-4-23-44-PM.png
    09-03-19-4-24-08-PM.png

Avery stuck around outside for a bit to say hi to some fans but she really hates public attention so she hurried inside after greeting a couple of people.

09-03-19-6-54-07-AM.png

There was a few hours before the show started so she decided to hit up the bar for a drink before the show started

09-03-19-6-41-42-AM.png

Then she went for seconds...

09-03-19-6-44-22-AM.png

And then went back for rounds 3 and 4 after that!
    09-03-19-11-21-38-PM.png

Needless to say, by her 5th round she was not looking too great :o
    09-03-19-7-00-24-AM.png

The host for some reason never showed up so instead Zion entertained the small crowd by performing one of his signature comedy routines and everyone seemed to like it (except for one lady)

09-03-19-7-01-39-AM.png
    09-03-19-7-01-54-AM.png

Meanwhile, Avery was on drink 6 or 7 at this point.
    09-03-19-6-58-10-AM.png

After finishing her last two drinks she (very uncharacteristically) stood up grabbed the mic and started singing her heart out. Judging by everyones reactions around her, she probably wasn't singing too well.
    09-03-19-7-12-33-AM.png

As soon as she was done singing she passed out on the floor...
    09-03-19-7-03-30-AM.png

About 30 minutes later, she got up feeling as good as new and ran over to the dance floor. Again, Avery is normally incredibly shy and anxious in public but at this point I think she's too many drinks in to really care

09-03-19-11-29-49-PM.png
    09-03-19-11-28-26-PM.png
    09-03-19-11-30-50-PM.png

A few hours later it was finally time to head back home but Avery was no where to be found. Zion looked everywhere for her and eventually found her laying outside on the floor
    09-03-19-7-25-06-AM.png

Zion was very unimpressed. Normally he's the one getting into trouble/acting crazy and Avery is the one that has to get him out of weird situations but now the tables have turned lol

09-03-19-11-15-39-PM.png
    09-03-19-11-17-41-PM.png

Avery had about 4 too many drinks tonight and was way too wobbly to walk straight so Zion had to muster all his strength together and carry her back home all the way to Willow Creek

09-03-19-11-10-44-PM.png
    09-03-19-11-08-35-PM.png
    09-03-19-11-09-25-PM.png

Avery had a long date with the toilet as soon as they got home that night lol
    09-04-19-1-33-17-AM.png

09-04-19-1-32-08-AM.png
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    What do you get when you cross a screaming fan & a celebrity?

0t0xDon.png

mQZp3VQ.png

A baby, that's what!

4Q5LoOu.png

Obviously Dirk doesn't want to ruin his celebrity status with a kid hanging off his arm, let alone having a child with a fan! Nevertheless, Lucy is absolutely thrilled to have a son. I looked up the Dreamer family tree, and went with the name Dalmar - which is Darren Dreamer's grandfather's name.

Dalmar was able to enjoy the last couple of days of summer.

pPnqoTC.png

Kinda hope he turns out looking a little like Dirk <3

hid92dm.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    edited September 2019
    I decided to equate 1 sim-day to 12.86 solar days, though I have yet to figure out how to make seasonal rotations and a sim-year fit into that, let alone a whole sim-lifetime.

Onto the updates until today. By the way, anything inside a spoiler tag is an excerpt from the wordpress story. I decided to post some here just so the context could be better understood since it fails on a third-person view.

Over the following days...

Tired, exhausted, and driven into a corner, she came no closer to finding the truth than she did the week before. She'd been stuck in Brindleton Bay for nearly two weeks. She foraged, fished, dug through trash, even slept under the cold winter stars. No amount of pain or relief would give her the information she sought or the memories she lost.
    sievMhT.png
    Luise eventually found herself in Whiskerman's Wharf, the only district aside from Deadgrass Isle that she had yet to investigate. From the small talk she eavesdropped on, this was the rowdier part of the city, and was notorious for attracting feral and stray cats, maybe even raccoons. She looked to the streets, and found even this place beautiful, but felt resentment. Everyday she was stuck in the city against her will struggling to survive. All she had was a dog tag that wasn't hers, a phone with a vaguely threatening message, and an empty parcel of land.
    VnVTA8N.png
    Looking more into the history of the city.
    gQpgVh1.png
    She eventually found a bar to rest in for a little while, the Salty Paws Saloon, complete with jukebox and hot air. She remembered her last memory.
    WvwrY38.png
    Pilfering for ingredients, and eating in the safety of the kitchen praying the proprietor and the Watcher forgives her.
    libpb5h.png
    She felt guilty, and honestly, a few months in jail was preferable than sleeping in the streets in the cold winter. Her surrender was unwarranted though, since nobody cared or even noticed.
    N5hxm2J.png
    A special guest arrives and makes her smile.
    e5t4NDt.png
    Luise tries to rescue her cat that didn't even need rescuing.
    C8ZJIu4.png
    After science and common sense failed, she gets information about a mysterious wishing well. Luise meets Dino Fiore, and they, or rather he, bonds with her over their similar fashion tastes and would drag her into his own misadventures. Italians may make excellent lovers but they're very lousy friends. (Disclaimer: the writer doesn't actually think this.)
    eJFlHtY.png
    After a long and tiring night, she walked out of the noisy saloon to find a place to rest.
    jCtTZDN.png

Time marches on...
    Luise decided to finally investigate the lighthouse.
    w0wN1WT.png
    She dropped by the museum, to see if there was anything relevant. She didn't know why, but she felt history was something important, as if it tied to a part of herself of the past, and not in a philosophical way, but more personal...had she been in Brindleton Bay before her memory loss, or was it something else?
    tZLWuk7.png
    She looked at a map of the local area, but it felt off for some reason.
    N1Lgnwi.png
    Before she could even continue further though, Dino called and she was dragged along to the Humor and Hijinks Festival in some city called San Myshuno. It seemed like he was finally calling in favors in exchange for more information on the wishing well.
    cMijiN1.png
    GCB2Mqb.png
    Of course, she felt troubled by all this. He'd already admitted to having a lover named Daisy. While she did promise to help him, she wasn't just about to break Girl Code and face a sentence of eternal exile from Girlville, even if losing her memories could be seen as a legitimate medical excuse. So she prevented herself from taking active part in helping him hook-up, while at the same time spotting for him, if he would really exchange information on the wishing well with her.
    KrQEFWO.png
    When Dino and the woman (Penny Pizzazz) beside him were getting a little too close, Luise finally decided to stand up and engaged in the situation.
    Q8vai28.png
    Later on a toilet break, after making sure Dino didn't follow her and accidentally find out she was a girl, she looked up and saw a beautiful sight. It felt cathartic, after weeks and months of tired and being nearly exhausted to the point of giving up.
    BXi1e8S.png

t3gIJTR.png
    "It's fine if I didn't get her number. I actually invited you here today to unwind rather than help me get a girl."

"Ahh? Really? But...why? Did you and Daisy already patch up about the commitment thing? Did you need help to help set up a weekend fling? Because I'm getting mixed signals here, Dino, and I really don't like it."

"I'm Italian. I doubt I'd need a wingman. I just wanted to cheer up my buddy, y'know?"
    6pmk1ye.png
    He hugged me and gave a pat on my back. I guess he's not so bad after all. "Thanks," I told him. A simple word, but I really was grateful more than words can say. I'd been so exhausted by life that I was ready to surrender living. He took me, basically a stranger, with him to an important festival to let my worries go. He may not be my friend as much as an unreliable informant, but he's a good person and I want to at least return his kindness somehow.

"Prego. Now, let's go? And about that wishing well..."

After a long fun day in the festival, she took an early morning bus back to Brindleton Bay and back to the docks, determined to finish her investigation of the lighthouse.
    YZIwUpF.png
    Luise decided to spend the night inside the museum since it was too late to investigate anything.
    PHy1Qcl.png
    The next day, she found a graveyard, and explored it for clues.
    Norpt0x.png

1nyAAGc.png
    This is so humiliating. Am I really going to defile a grave for what could probably be another dead end to a problem that isn't even likely related to this place? Watcher, this sucks!
    Getting back to the museum, Luise checked the digital archives to look for anything to the history of Brindleton Bay.
    UeSghI3.png
    Atop the lighthouse.
    lqGTEED.png

Winterfest
    It's been over a month, and Luise's hair started to grow back. She's hesitant to cut it now.
    jHHNFqj.png
    Once again, Dino dragged her along, and it seemed to be some sort of meet-and-greet. She couldn't figure out what benefit he'll have from being there, but she wasn't about to question him. He hadn't told her exactly where the wishing well was, only that it was in a city at the southeast coasts.
    kB1ihKR.png
    Luise asked him to listen to her advice, whether it was to finally commit to Daisy or break-up and finally find someone new.
    damz5ss.png
    Of course, he waved it off, since life was so short to not enjoy the pursuit the pleasures of love, and she couldn't very well rebuke him without risking losing him as an informant to that well, so she knocked down potential targets. "I see an engagement ring, a spoiled heiress that just screams of 'notice me!' to losers, and there's that lady over there with the big caboose, if you're into that sort of thing I guess."
    rHzvtga.png
    Eventually, Luise has had enough scouting and "wingman-ing" and took advantage of the meet and greet. She pretended to be enamored with all the celebrities to get their autographs for resale.

Later back in Brindleton Bay, Luise met Father Winter.
    Gx6j6Pp.png
    She told him of her circumstances, and sensing his magical affinity, asked if there was something he could do for her.
    SqWmdlk.png
    "Here. This is something you might not want, but it is something you desperately need. Take good care of it, and it'll serve you well."
    What did that even mean?
    cOD2WF8.png
    A fortune telling toy? Could this be a magical object? I knew I should avoid being involved in magic as much as I can, but I'm not really using magic with this, right? Just like using a wishing well? Someone or something else is using magic. But the repercussions...is this really a good idea?

A few days later, a blizzard arrives and the whole bay area is frozen, leaving Luise snowed in at the saloon. To help at this predicament, she kept an eye on the news, hoping that somehow she'd hear something about desert towns or...or explosions...particularly...bright blue explosions, just like in her last memory.
    a8PSzZw.png
    O3Mmpvi.png
    Nothing.

Opportunity knocks...
    2 months in, Luise was losing hope. She'd finally forced her hand on Dino to reveal the well's location, but now that she was here...were the risks worth taking to finally find her way home, wherever that was? She missed it, even though she didn't know it. Brindleton Bay was beautiful...but it would never be her home. It was the problem that plagued her heart for two months; it made her sick, exhausted by life and ready to lose everything.
    Hxxybf4.png
    However, she didn't want to risk displeasing the well with a shabby and disheveled appearance. For the first time since Winterfest, she took her cap off to reveal the locks that have grown lusciously, and put on makeup.
    bDJV8SV.png
    ctRz41L.png
    "Oh wishing well, oh wishing well, please grant me my humble wish., that I may find my way home without a hitch, to see my loved ones with no delay, unravel the rules that the world has stitch."

A simple wish and a toss of the coin, but nothing happened except a small tingling feeling...

'I cannot grant that wish, mortal child. What you demand is beyond your means, only to be granted by godly power, what will you sacrifice with that self of yours, bow on your knees if all you can do is cower.'

Dang! A godly power, a godly power...he can't possibly mean...no...to walk down that path...could I...could I do it again?

Again? Have I...done this before?

My vision was blurring, but I was already speaking, as if the words were spilling forth from my mouth naturally...

"I intone the power of the deepest chasm, whose power is greater than any phantasm, oh fount whose wisdom is from the providence beyond the skies, conceal my desires from prying eyes, to take me home in exchange for your costly prize, concealing my own light to go where I belong, my life to weaken for you to be strong, unto me let my light perish, my dreams now and forevermore nightmarish, to crush my defeat and desire realise, a lifetime of pain to open my eyes-"

No no no! Stop it! This incantation, it sounds dangerous, but why can't I stop? Somebody help me!
    aI8rmLW.png
    When I came to, I'd already remembered the last day of my life before I woke up in Brindleton Bay. The well...it did something. It warned me of my hubris, just like...just like Shawn Ruskowitz. I was walking the same path he was walking, and nearly doomed myself to death badgering on something only gods could control. I regained more memories, but only just the entire last day, and nothing before that, but now I remembered who I was, who I knew, and the people I thought of during those last hours before Ruskowitz perpetrated the forbidden and cost us our lives. The well forgave my transgression, and rewarded me a mental aid because of my courage, that while it won't help me recover my memories, it will help accelerate the process; in exchange, I am never to approach it again. Gene...please be okay. Lutz, I promise, I'll come back, to our home, somehow.

New Year, New Wishes, New Hopes, and New Dreams
    Dino once again hijacked Luise's schedule for a night in San Myshuno for bubble blowing.
    ve7INpw.png
    Too bad the flavor was spicy.
    Hk7bQgW.png
    Still, she was glad that he didn't seem to focused on girls at the moment and was having fun. She really wasn't in the mood to put up with his nonsense after what happened at the wishing well and the return of crucial memories, but she was highly thankful to him as well. She couldn't help but ask if everything was finally alright with Daisy, but he just laughed it off and got to talking about other things.
    That's odd. Why isn't he talking about Daisy, or girls, or art? I don't know whether to be relieved or worried. He's been acting a little weird since we arrived. Does he think I haven't noticed him not looking at any 'cara bella' or how he'd stare into space while smiling? Come on, Dino, throw me a bone here. I'm not exactly a mind reader.

Later, she harvested the plants growing, excited to finally cooking something instead of buying it with her meager budget, and it was legal too!
    n4svcOO.png
    "Oh, erm, I'm good with plants, but unlike Daisy, I'm more into vegetable patches and tall musty forests than flower gardens and fruit orchards, so I can't help you if you're looking for something to give her, not that you'd need my help. Speaking of, how's she handling her favorite flower, eh, Fiore? Get it? Hahahaha." There's an innuendo about deflowering in there, but I didn't want to push it. Should I go back to Brindleton Bay now?

Luise checking on her other informants and other sources of information while ordering dinner.
    72kFqVZ.png
    And Dino, unfortunately, is in a sausage zone.
    0V1cOLw.png

The following day, Luise explored the historical Myshuno Meadows, fascinated by the descriptions and its past.
    DZ2CPOS.png

She later went back, about to rest in Club Calico's veranda when she saw someone she didn't expect.
    VVR75d1.png
    "Don't you want to tell me something, Louis?"
    Tell you? Tell you what? I mean, you came here because you wanted to get an autograph from Ms. Cho, but why in the world did you drag me behind the veranda to talk?
    "Roomies"
    Szroo49.png
    -

Well, that's it for now. I'll show the entire spring season in another post. I need to rest because I fell sick. I still haven't caught up with "what happened in your game today" but I'm getting close.

Edit: so even words like s-ck get censored, apparently.
    Post edited by Dust_Bunny2010 on
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member

@Daephene Yes -Miko was harsh considering it was the first time they had met. But I am loving the photography - the initial time I froze my game was annoying but I go slower now and it hasn't happened since.

And why wouldn't you love it when you can take shots like these:
    IwWb4uu.png?1

My favourite screenshot ever:
    iJMsHK7.png?1

and even random siims can be a lucky accident: 3 drifters one shot (only 2 were posing)
    98xbfmI.png?1

@Darkwingz that sounds awful - I hope it gets fixed soon.

@simlish1 Dirk has nice children from what I've seeen of others games. My sims haven't been able to romance him yet - they get stuck as good friends.

@O-meezy Avery looked so beautiful at the awards (well at least at the beginning). The shots of her dancing were hilarious. Thanks for sharing about putting your own art in the gallery I was hoping I could do that for DeeWhy.

@Dust_Bunny2010 not all of us comment everytime but we are reading. I am excited to find out who Luise is and why and what is happening. I really like how you screenshot to hide her full face.

@sarabeth2984 I loved hearing about your "glitch" Johanna. She seems a very interesting mix of abilities. (and thanks for saying Brock and Alana are cute)

@AlwaysAsking Hunter and Leo seem to have caught the romance bug badly - they are sweet and I love the mother you created for Hunter. I have already downloaded them and will put them in my Alana save - I may wait until WAlter is a young adult as they seem like the type of people he would like to know (and it would be weird if Alana was friends with a not J-J in that save). I love the way you did the fountain in the garden with the zig zag shape (you have very creative building ideas like your houseboat and the pirate ship island in the swimming pool). I will be downloading your house too.

I can't believe Gloria did call to meal autonomously - I have only had one sim ever do that myself (Alana's mother when Alana brought Brock around to meet them) and then only once, although cooking group meals is a lot more common. My park with the toddler stuff is in the background of the shots above - Earlwood went crazy and adored all the equipment - it was almost impossible to get him to come to adults for the photos. All my other toddlers act like its not there in the past (so perhaps I might try a toddler play date??). I got a lot fo my ideas from your beautiful parks - like your old fashioned park which I noticed is in your willow creek.

Finally - dont stress about Moschino - you can see with practice photography just gets better and better and I have only had the freeze once (its related to flicking through poses too quickly apparently). I love the holding toddler shots. And the tripod just makes things turn out beautifully.

Goodnight all - I was going to sleep to dream of RoMagic but now I will also be dreaming of the wonderful MC Escher stairs my sims can build. Love it when they update with something exciting.

• Options
    @Becka28
    Thanks :D And I hope nobody takes it as a jab that I’m entitled to everyone’s reviews😅What I meant to say was since this is my first time sharing and writing simlit, I’m a little nervous since everyone else is so good at it.
  • Options
    AngstyRainbowAngstyRainbow Posts: 3 New Member
    @AlwaysAsking I did et her back! But then my game froze and deleted her from existence :( So now I'm just focusing on making houses and rooms and putting them into the gallery haha
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010 you are good too :) I only started sharing a few months ago myself.
  • Options
    dfstonedfstone Posts: 215 Member
    Decided to populate the nature island in island living. I moved a mermaid onto the private island. A vampire pirate into the abandoned shipwreck and a ghost dressed up as an explorer moved into the caldera crater. I was trying to get a townie to get killed by a lava bomb but it never seemed to work so I just waited for a ghost night and used one of those randoms.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Twins grew up

Kyo7CU1.png
    NTaOQ5s.png

Rough day at school for the teens.

db2I2SH.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file